Thursday, November 6

101 'Keshi' Dalmatians!

I was all dressed up in the weekend but felt like a blockbuster idiot inside. So,


What do you do when you hit the blues?
What do you do when smiles are overdue?
What do you do when they walk all over you?
What do you do when you don't know what to do?

*Keshi puppy found a way, as always*

She picks up her blues
And paints them in pink hues
She does it with no clues
And her pain subdues *woof woof*



:) Thanks each and everyone for your honest and valued opinions in that last post! And thanks to Hemz for trying to make me feel better in his blog (now this post is for you to cheer up ok. Looks like we are on a Cheer-up Crusade for the next 5yrs or so? right!). It means alot for me to know what all of you think if my departure was to come. Now that I have made you feel comfy with it and made you realise what it would feel like, when I really do say Goodbye *some day*, I know you're not gonna be in shock...cos you almost felt it in my last post right? And I also got to know who truly cares about my presence here and poured their hearts out in that last post to let me know how they felt about it, who was concerned enough to email me and drop their emails for future contact, who cared enough to leave me secret comments asking what it was all about, who read it and chose to keep quiet, who thought that was just another attention-seeking post and left it at that etc. I have strong vibes...and I can sense things pretty quickly. Thanks All! Cos I only gained more wisdom and knowledge about one another through that post.


Now lets move on. Here are some pics of my recent avatars and how I have been feeling and coping lately. This Keshi puppy *aka Drama Biyatch* has come a very long way and would do anything to make herself feel better *even if it meant dressing up like a dork*. Take a good look at how this damsel has got hold of her blues and turned them all into pinks! A very graphic story of a very blue dog begins here....



It felt like a dagger in my head...











I thought I was Spiderwoman *rather Spiderpup* and tried to scare people off but it didn't work...


My eyeballs were in trauma watching how some people behaved...I couldn't even bite them shittt!





I cross-dressed *as a giraffe* trying to escape my Drama Biyatch world. You think it worked? yeah right!








Then I dressed up as a Clown but I couldn't find my funnybone at all *do I look funny? I think not!*...I look more like a psychotic clown!






I put on a colorful body-suit to kill my blues but I felt like the biggest idiot breathing on Earth *my facial expressions tell it all*....



Joined a Halloween group to go trick-or-treating in disguise and soon my zombied self was knocking on my own door *rolling eyes*...






Dated a hot-dog and tried to be his hot-biyatch but he left me for a hot-plate...






Painted my nails pink *did a mani-dog-o-cure*, dressed up like a beauty, and sat in the middle of the road and wanted to get noticed *yes I love attention!*...hmmm people just walked away... :*(


Went home and dressed up in YODA style *the cutting-edge Dogatella Versace look*...instantly felt like ripping my clothes off and burning them!


Put my Bikini on and tried to hit the beach to meet Cess...it rained madly and she wasn't there either:(, so I came home to sunbathe on my lonely couch while my bra is getting bigger! *life is a snarling bitch ya know*


Wanted to be Superwoman but it turned out I'm just a Superbitch *how limited are my canine choices people?*...



Went to the Hairdressers' and got some braids done...feeling sexy but God I look like a loser! *sobs*...


Whatever I did I realised that my ORIGINAL super-tanned-babe look is THE best *a lil overtanned, rather burnt, so what!*...MWAH Peace Out Pups! *with my sexy hair don't I look like the female version of Michael Jackson? I'm loving it! woof woof I'm bad I'm bad ya know I'm bad!*...









So here are some things that I learnt through my blue journey *as blue as a fucking smurf*...


People can say anything about you...
But it doesn't make you that
It only proves you're what they can't be.


People can try and stop you...
But only you can put a limit on your abilities
Don't let anyone handicap your potential.


People can hurt you and laugh at you...
But only you can retain your reputation
Don't react to people that are way below your standards.


People can affect your state of mind...
But only you can decide how you feel
Be your own comfort.


Don't live by what others say and do...
Live by what you believe is the truth
Be yourself no matter what.



Cess babez and Hemz, smile now...I put up the very cute dog-pic you made for me too :). This song is for all my blog-mates who cheered me up in the last post. THANKS ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! You're my bed of roses for I sleep on a bed of thorns...you're my Heaven on Earth.






Current Music: Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Chicago

131 Cranium Signets:

kiran sawhney said...

Why are you low and sad? Good you are coming out of it and have great friends who care so much for you.
The dog pics and their titles are sooooo cute. where do you find such cute pics?

Sunita said...

I read the last post just now, i read this one and all i want to say is either choose people whom you want to be in touch with or just ignore those vicious remarks.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Very funny post, and yet quite serious.

A smile goes a long way, but laughter penetrates the soul.

We have a dilemma here; we might have to move to BC. I hope not, but there may be no way to avoid it. That’s life—I guess.

Hugs

Bev

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Tough times never last, tough people do! And time certainly is a good healer!

Keshi, I'm glad that you wrote a warm post despite all this!

God bless and God Speed!

Southpaw unplugged said...

Was there too much of light or u deliberately tampered that sexy snap of urs...ahem ahem...:)

Keshi said...

hey ty Kiran!


**Why are you low and sad?

I was..in the wknd. But Im ok now. tnxx hun!


I got those dog pics from a friend..thru email. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sunita!


**either choose people whom you want to be in touch with or just ignore those vicious remarks.

I agree. Uttsy told me the same thing. And its a pretty good idea.


But, me being a person who loves to get to know all kinds of ppl on this Earth, Im gonna find it hard to limit my blog to only few ppl. I crave for knowledge and it can only come from associating all kinds of ppl.


So that leaves me with 1 option...to stop blogging. Atleast for a while. Cos the more u blog, it only gets harder to leave.

Its at the back of my mind...Im working on it. I will let u all know abt it soon.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Jay said...

Hey Keshi. I'm behind again. I know, it's happening often, right?

Anyway, I just went back and read you previous post too and thought I'd respond on this one.

I really hate it when people just up and stop blogging without warning or anything at all. I also hate it when they take their blog private, but that's another story.

Anyway, when they just disappear it just says to me that they didn't really care whether I had been around or not. They clearly didn't think of me outside of the blog and easily just left me. That's sucks bad and I kind of take it personally.

If I were to quit blogging I would definitely give notice and would never just take down my blog and disappear. I might actually hold some sort of blog funeral or something. haha

But, you're not allowed to quit blogging. Nope. Not gonna allow it.

Keshi said...

Ahoyyy Bev! ;-)


**A smile goes a long way, but laughter penetrates the soul

Spot on girl! And my sense of humor is wut keeps me alive. God I hope it never dies!


u hv to move? awww...so suddenly? o well, whatever u do, wherever u go, just let me know beforehand ok.

HUGGGGGGGGZ luv!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Rakesh!

I had a terrible wknd...I wanted to get out of that feeling. And I cheered myself up :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy I deliberately did that for certain reasons...cos some ppl steal my pics u see.


:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hey Jay no worries at all! I know that not everyone can get to my each new post on time when I post so frequently lol! And I know that even if ur not here for some posts, that u really DO CARE. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



** I also hate it when they take their blog private, but that's another story.


omg tell me abt it! It happens all the time. I go to some regular blogs expecting to see a post and BANG ON its private now! *fuckers* lol!



** They clearly didn't think of me outside of the blog and easily just left me.

yes I get that feeling from some blogs too. It can only be easy if we didnt care.



** I might actually hold some sort of blog funeral or something.

HAHAHAHA! I love that idea Jay!



Im not quitting yet..but I realised alot of things lately...one of which is that it only gets harder if u stay here longer...and that doesnt apply to all...it only applies to emotional ppl like me :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

cos some ppl steal my pics u see.***Sigh...yeah i understand that...

Keshi said...

How d u u'stand that Southy? d u steal em too? LOL!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

I never steal ,infact if u happen to ask our other friends they wud tell u that i dont even save the snaps they email me...I see and i delete it, then its all in my head!
The reason i understand is that a few of my friends hv faced that issue...

Keshi said...

Southy I really thought u were joking b4. thats why I asked that qn :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Like i said some of my friends hv gone thru some awkward times after posting snaps online thats why i said i understand ur reason for blurring it...:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

hahhaahhaha.......i am on the floor let me be bac on the table and comment again :P...rofl...hahaha....u should kept the puppy i gave u as glamorous keshi :P..ahahaha..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

tnxx Southy!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Hemz Im glad ur laughing :):)

Keshi.

V. Archana said...

Hi Keshi,
nice post, love those doggy pics a lot.

Come on, dont be sad. Think its all like a passing cloud and things will get back 2 normal,

Its nice of u to blog about friends and thanking them here.

yet to raed ur previous post,of which u kept mentioning about in this one. :)

Cheers,
Archana

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Awwwww....sooo cute :)
Thanks girl!! I loved this post!!!

ishipishi said...

Hi Kesh..

just had a look at ur posts...lots happening in a space of one week! But I know u kesh...u can get down for a while but u can't stay that way forever. Deep down u know u can always see the silver lining and positive in ever situation...and trust me that comes from within and not in the assurances of friends...though I agree friends do make it easier to deal with...

I've known ppl who are so lost in themselves and their issues....that even the most well meaning friends can get thru to them!

Being positive and happy is an individual trait....and for heaven's sake shut out shallow ppl from ur life! don't give them importance in what's ur space :)

anyway...i can see many have given u similar advice :)

I got back to do a post this week and will be back to my usual here now ... gone tomorrow state! I can't seem to balance out my time well enough!!! I just about get to visit u, raj, john, uttsy, suchi and sudeep :P ... online!

the dog pics were sho cute... we had dachshunds for years...lost them to age and illness. my in-laws have two beautiful lab and retriever...most gentle and loving. I haven't thought of getting one for our home...I am against keeping them in a small flat like ours. They need a lot of space to be comfortable :) ... maybe someday when I can move into a bigger home!

Ok my comment will end up longer than ur post :P ... this is what happens when I come in after a long time *sigh*

tk care...stay positive...and smile!

(((huggzzz)))

Hemanth Potluri said...

1.bloody hell :P..
2.wat r these things hanging...am i able to web :P...
3.eye sight(check with a doctor :P)
4.madagascar :P
5.joker from batman(y soo serious :P)
6.yeeeksss..
7.ET(extra teresial)
8.black and white :P..
9.eeewwww do u want a nail cutter :P...
10.the force is strong with this one :P...
11.wat u went to beach dint see aound :P...
12.u r always super women for me :)..
13.new hair style...now all goin to follow u :P..
14.r u on campaining in politics :P..


kesh sweet heart i love u so much for puting my name and cheering me up today :)..love million * million times...i dont know how much that is but it surely takes million years to end our friendship :)....and i never goin to leave u ..even if u become old soon :P..heheh..


love ya soo much sweet heart that....u have to count how much i love :P..heheh...

lot of hugs..:P..nono...big hug for the tall lady :)...

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

hI kESHI!

The pictures are indeed amazing. Enjoyed each one of them.

Among the ones who care to write in and laeve their contact details, next time when you decide it sure is the end of the blog road for you, count me in.

Cheers girl. BTW, lovely picture of there too.

Hemanth Potluri said...

kesh


hugs aaaaa lott....u change the pic...u put up the glamorous keshi dog on the post...muhaaah...the puppy is just like u...i knew all wud be jealous of ur puppy :P...ehehhe...but it was good dressed up and style :)..heheh....

muhaah love ya kesh...thnks for all u have done today :)..

urs..hemu..

Nikhil Menon said...

I thot I was the numero-uno on the mariana trench of emotions..!!

the snaps are nice tho i felt ders an undertone of negative energy stil in ur system wich ppl like me,who look up to you dun wanna be seeing in U..you 've made life's take a U-turn for many and I ges this is a phase wich u ll soon overcome..

cheer up now.. :)

Trevor Penn said...

Cute post, Keshi. Pink Keshi is more likable than the blue one. :-)

chin up, pal. :)

Romeo Morningwood said...

Aaaah!
That last one should be your new avatar.

Judging by those photos is it any wonder that the Pharmaceutical Giants have branched out into Pooches and given their affliction a name..Over Anxious Doggie Syndrome (OADS)..I kid you not.

curryegg said...

People can say anything about you...
But it doesn't make you that
It only proves you're what they can't be.

I really agree with you. Sigh... there are people who tried to stop me and I nearly give up doing what I love. But not anymore!

And Happy Deepavali to you. I know it's late but.. wish you have a happy year ahead.. :)

*hugs*

Anil Sawan said...

u luv dogs? i am dead scared of them :-(

pink or blue, u r adorable. the world might be cruel and conservative, but history is in making! unexpected events happen. Look at US elections!

tats the way u dressed up on weekend? what was on ur calender? ask me what did i do. i slept :-)

Another weekend approaching.. Chill out and laugh a lloott.. luv u..

cheers :-)

Resurgence said...

This is my first read of your posts and thus have no clue what you had written in ur last one...... xcept for the hints you have given.... :)

Just want to mention that you have a knack of telling interesting stories (from what have I found from this post...... :) ) As far as ur learnings goes..... Gal those are the gospel truths....... And haan just don't know why u r/were down and low but take life lightly and chillax..... life will offer many more hurdles (it's habit).... Just njoy

Anonymous said...

thats the funny keshi.. so you are back in action.. that spider woman avatar was cool.. scary too

swati said...

hey a lovely pic..i knw its hard to come out of blues that swiftly..but still one has to..so cheer up gal!!n im wondering why so many blues all ovr the blogosphere..??c'mon guys..

Cess said...

wat???? I was there at the beach, waiting for u, look:
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-dog-pictures-alone-street-rain-storm-waiting.jpg
And then because it was raining so much I came back home to wear my raincoat:
http://www.myfetchingfido.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/dog-rain-coats.jpg
And when i came back u was not there ;( Cause I was sad, I drawn my sadness in a beer:
http://www.k9.net.nz/BlogImages/mid/BeerDog-MS.jpg
A thank u so much sweetie, for the mails, for the post, it was great, u made me smile this morning, i won t forget it.
tc
C.
PS:101 dalmatians is my favorite Disney movie ;)

Talking To My Soul said...

So Deshi...err..Keshi Girl is almost back. Good to see you with your spirit soaring again.

Kesh, that's more like it. That's like you. For repetition's sake, did not I tell you that you are plain GREAT.


Wear that smile again.


*smilez*

Rià said...

A very interesting way of putting up wht u went thru.....i always jus admire ur style of expressing things in words....i think u r simply fabulous baby!! And the best part abt u is tht u r a compassionate person and tht makes u super beautiful gurl! U rock and i hope u r out of tht phase tht u went thru last weekend. :)

rainboy said...

u should disable right click on your blog miss

SMM said...

Hey Keshi's back in full form in her hot biyatch avtar...hot dog!!!


You look god with a smile gurl...keep smiling and laughing and posting funny doggie pics :P

humbl devil said...

glad to know you arent going anywhere...
:)

Cяystal said...

Hah! I love dogs..=D
And some of the pics are daaamn cute,Kesh .

I'm so sorry I wuzn able to get down to comment on your last post :(..

Come down..chck my latest post..mentioned you in my 50th!

Unknown said...

hey yeah i do dress up when i am feeling blue..yeah...i cans ay over dressed abnd ppl notice it..coz other time i am low..crappy..looking gal..

i got dressed in red..bought some new foundations liners are went out..but yeah..there is lott of difference between..dressing up to cover up sadness and Dressing up when u are happy at heart.You dont need to cover ups at all:)

Sweety if ppl are gone let them..go..let new ppl and new things flow in..:)

Richa said...

I am glad u r coming out of the bluey thingy :)
and this post is cute :)


Cheerz!!

Vishesh said...

"Don't live by what others say and do...
Live by what you believe is the truth
Be yourself no matter what."

amen :)

I like the fact that i am fact :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl... I was answering ur earlier blog last nite but my phone kept losing connection..
Now cheer up:) With such a bubbly blog name... blues should not last long!!
But then... i also know that sadness comes on when u least expect it to... dreams since distant and pain magnified... But what do u do when there is no where to go? U keep walking...

Princess said...

//People can try and stop you...
But only you can put a limit on your abilities
Don't let anyone handicap your potential.
//

true friend, what's the issue? I was unwell for about 3 days..
will chk ur last post..
-Aiz.

Pinku said...

hey!! supercute pics.....and know what with the kind of friends you got....being sad or blue is criminal!!!

Unknown said...

ok.. i dont know wht the last post was :( am sorry for not being here..

will check it up and get back..

Unknown said...

ok am back..read the previous post..and left my comments on it.. hehe..

so now this one..

mannn u look cute.. hehe havent i said tht befoer..lol..hehe cant help it..

and the dog's were soo cutteee and adorable..

hehe take care sweets.. muaaahh

Jay El Bird said...

Like the way you weave thoughts and Words... Intertwined with pain.. Neat Blog!!

Whitesnake said...

I am gonna report ya to the RSPCA!

venuss66 said...

Hi Keshi, nice post from you. :))
Cheer up! Take care.

Prashanti :) said...

hey keshi,
good to know that you have gained control over whatever was bugging you and the post is great as usual. Loved the first picture and the last picture. too cute !!

Prashanti

Anonymous said...

keshi cookie... i truly understand that "a friend in need, is a friend indeed."

iv also discovered that only 20% of people are strong towards us in times of trouble.

but those 20% of people can make the difference! keep smiling!

love Tiffy

Dan said...

Now that's some creativity in dog dressing.

Focus on the good things young padawan.

May the force be with you!!

Priya Joyce said...

am very happy that u r happy dear...lovely puppies..keshi has the attitude these puppies possess ....cho sweeeeeeeeeett

Arunima said...

hey I am so happy to find that u r cuming out of d blues!!!
Funny post bt u still palyed the trick...inserted ur serious senti one liners in b/w.
Hope u r bck 2 ur colors soon.
***HUGZ***

Phoenix said...

aww hemu's pic of you is just so cute... :)

cathouse teri said...

What a bunch of funny pups! Life ain't nuthin without the silliness, eh? :)

Suresh Kumar said...

I got reminded of Jim Carrey's Pet dog in the movie THE MASK and what happens to it when it wears the mask.

Cute Pics. But the point is I am not fond of dogs and so stay away from them. A truth anyway.

Hey! Told me would be back with a answer on my blog. still waiting.

Think Tank said...

keshi ..this is NOT a happy post...cess and hemanth will hardly be smiling ..be ur own comfort...flush the sadness out of ur sys however u do it

oh btw...how xactly do ppl find out the mail add of bloggers? i never figured out

La vida Loca said...

sorry I missed on commenting on your last post :(
If it is not clear to u already dont go. I value your friendship and would hate to loose it.
hugs

Hiren said...

have missed your last post .... but i hope your strong vibes do sense ... my reaction if you decdied to stop blogging one day ...

wat do yaa think?? :)

Tarun said...

Dont know BJ, but me longing for this weekend
The table is set so is the menu (beer and chicken) hope some friends join in.
May be I should hit the road.(I dont drink and drive,it is a deadly offence).

There is a test match playing too.
Also playing on is the latest Bond flick.
The bikini snap loogs ubber cool
Carry on Doctor. :P

Sorry BJ just couldnt comment...been tired wired and fired with myself.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-a big smile at all the puppy pics..:)Glad all the comments at Heathrow,err,the previous post cheered u up.:)
---
The morals below each pic more or less described what conclusions I've come to over the past few years-like,people proving that they're what you can't be,not to let anyone handicap one's potential,be one's own comfort,not to react to people that are way below any standards,....in short,one's best guide is one's own self,first,and, after this come people whom one can trust and rely on,albeit,not 100%.:)TC and have a grt weekend.:)

The Phosgene Kid said...

I care, just a victim of an uncooperative computer.

Nirmal said...

hey gal pics were good.....

busy with assignments...same sad story...

Keshi said...

ty Archana ur so sweet :)

I'll be ok. tnxx alot for ur sweet concern.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CG for Spencer's pics...I will put em up in another post along with my mates' pet pics ok? MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Ish MWAHHHHHHH i luv ya gal!


I know really care...u know that :)



**I've known ppl who are so lost in themselves and their issues....that even the most well meaning friends can get thru to them!


I so know that too. And some of them think that nothing should affect others.


I had alot of dogs too...I grew up with pets ard me...but when dad died and when my mast dogs Ginger, Judy n Jimmy died too, I vowed never to bring up pets again...it was too heart-breaking when they died!


*HUGZ* hv a good weekend luv!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Hemz ur titles were superb! had me smiling :):) ty!

**nail cutter

awww dun I look sassy with my hot pink nailpolish?


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kulz I know u really care. I just know. u dun even hv to tell. :)

HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Hemz I love that glam keshi pup pic too...tnxx to u!!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Multimenon!

**I thot I was the numero-uno on the mariana trench of emotions..!!

LOL nah there's a Keshi in this world too...she's a truck load of emotions!




**ppl like me,who look up to you dun wanna be seeing in U..you 've made life's take a U-turn for many and I ges this is a phase wich u ll soon overcome


really? WOW Im impressed!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Trevor!

today Im purple :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Donn!


**..Over Anxious Doggie Syndrome (OADS)..

hahahahaha!


*HUGZ* woof woof!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Curry MWAH!

**there are people who tried to stop me and I nearly give up doing what I love. But not anymore!

did u mean ur blog?


I luv ya gal, u know that! dun ever let anyone stop u from being YOU.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Sawan tnxx mate!

Ur scared of dogs? U should then read abt the strange dog that came into my house and how loving it was to all of us until we rang up her owner and they came n picked her up :)


read here:

http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2008/09/fruits-of-kindness.html



btw I got dressed up and went to a friends' place for a party...but I was so blue!


yes we CAN! I love Obama! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Resurgence! :)

yes I write em down so I can rem my lessons.

tnxx alot for ur encouragement!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chriz!

u cud say that...that Im back in action...but I was never out of it? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Swati!

yes its not so easy to come out of the blues...but Im trying...


**!!n im wondering why so many blues all ovr the blogosphere..

I know! :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Cess! Omg those pups were so darn cute u had me laffing like a maniac! awwwwwwww @waiting for me pup...so sweeeeet and looking soooo sad lol!


*HUGZ* dahlin! U ok today? I know ur not a maniac like me who'd even dance with a blue face but I just want u to feel better and come bak with ur crazy jokes real soon ok. LUV YA!

And ty for the smiles! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Soul ty! :)

Im not so GREAT when I hit the blues tho :(


tnxx alot for the encouragement tho!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Ria n u too!

U hv always been loving, caring and genuine towards me...thats wut I love abt ya...no pretenses..ur so real!

*HUGZ* babe!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vicky ty for the idea!

I disabled it..check it out ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty SMM MWAH!

**hot biyatch avtar...hot dog!!!

LOL LOL LOL love it!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Devil I didnt say Im not going anywhere did I? ;-)

*HUGZ* ty for being ard when I needed ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Crystal apologies unaccepted :) cos I dun want u to say SORRY for not being here! I do u'stand that everyone cant be here for my every post. HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Crazy!


**dressing up to cover up sadness and Dressing up when u are happy at heart.You dont need to cover ups at all

I so agree!! when ur happy at heart u dun even need to dress up.


:) HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe ty Richa!

I hope this weekend is gonna be a good one for me and for u :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish thats so true!

I always lived the way I wanted to, I always said wut I thought, I always was happy with being me and will always be so.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shoe_girl HUGS!


** But what do u do when there is no where to go? U keep walking...

lovely! I'll rem that :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aiz no probs at all...just a lil blue due to combination of things happening at the same time.

Get well soon dahlin!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Pinku tnxx!

but no matter how many good friends u hv, we r all alone in the end.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ani plz dun say Sorry! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Ani HUGS!


**mannn u look cute.. hehe havent i said tht befoer..lol..hehe cant help it..

u mean me in the black bikini? ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jay WC n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Steve!


**I am gonna report ya to the RSPCA!


HAHAHAHAHA! plz dun! I aint a stray dog am I? And neither am I biting anyone...Im just a good lil LOST dog that DONT need a HOME :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Venus!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Prashanti :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tiffy!

**iv also discovered that only 20% of people are strong towards us in times of trouble.


yeah, I u'stand that not EVERYONE in this world can be a true friend to me, neither can I be a friend to EVERYONE in this world :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Bumble HUGS! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe ty sweet Joyce puppy woof woof! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arunima!


**Funny post bt u still palyed the trick...inserted ur serious senti one liners in b/w.


LOL keshi will always be keshi ha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoenix that doggy is the CUTEST yes!! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Teri tnxx hun!

oyes if we lose the silliness in us then life will be really dull!


:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Suresh!


**I got reminded of Jim Carrey's Pet dog in the movie THE MASK and what happens to it when it wears the mask.


haha I rem that movie! I LOVE CAREY MOVIES!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty TT!

**cess and hemanth will hardly be smiling

aww why not? :(



**be ur own comfort...flush the sadness out of ur sys however u do it

Im trying to TT..hence the silly post hehe...



**oh btw...how xactly do ppl find out the mail add of bloggers?

either they display it in their profiles or u just hv to ask em for it :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

MWAH Lavida n hey plz dun say Sorry!


I dunno dahlin...we'll see how we go ok?

*HUGZ* I love ya too!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hiren!


**but i hope your strong vibes do sense ... my reaction if you decdied to stop blogging one day ...wat do yaa think?? :)


My strong vibes tell me that ur gonna hate it if I leave and ur gonna kill me before I go? LOL!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun no worries at all!

WOW wut a wknd then! U r such a Cricket maniac lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amit!


**in short,one's best guide is one's own self,first,

true...



**and, after this come people whom one can trust and rely on,albeit,not 100%


Im not sure if I can trust ppl on the net all that much anymore...there r only very few that I can honestly say r REAL ppl and r not here just for the heck of it...like u and few others. The rest r just time-servers...cos either they change their colors overnight or move on like we meant nothing for them...selfish u see.


*HUGZ* but ur the best Amit!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

I so know that Phoso HUGGGGGGGGZ!

take a tip - chuck that ol PC n buy a hot new one! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal ur leaving too or u just hv the blues?

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

George said...

Hi Sweetheart - you are a true friend. You have continued to visit my blog yet I haven't posted anything in 8+ months.

You really hit the nail on the head when you responded to Jay saying the it gets harder the longer you blog.

It gets more difficult because all that enthusiasm you once had when you started gets drained over time, especially if one is very emotional about what is posted. Especially when you have to deal with rude and ignorant buggers.

Piss on them all.

I am doing very well and have some exciting news to share coming up soon. My life has and is changing in all kinds of ways. Unfortunately there isn't a woman involved (because you live too far away).

I promise that I will be in touch at some point.

xoxox

Jeevan said...

That's really more fun! and more your thoughts i liked.

with my sexy hair don't I look like the female version of Michael Jackson? Haha...

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Glad you liked the pics :)
I'm gonna try and put some up soon too..along with several other Halloween pics.

Dawn said...

No matter what you say but I loved that picture of yours...:)

Cheer up and smile always
cheers n Hugz...

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi..imagine me blushing at that remark!!Ahem!!:)Tks!The thought's reciprocated.:)

Nirmal said...

dont worry i will leave this space only after i complete my mission..

Keshi says " Diamonds are waste."..

I am hanging on here until then

rantravereflect/ jane said...

awwwww..
101 keshidalmations..
cutestttt post!!

with sexceee tags for all the cute dogs out there...

i'm stilll awwwwwwwwwwwwwwing :)
loved teh big bra on the couch..
loved the braided look..loved the smug versace.. n the sooper0tanned, sooper-burnt look in the end- it rules teh roost!!!

ya 're obe HOTTTTT MAOMMA..
N ya should be teh one dumping that hot-dog guy liek a HOT-potato!!
:D

Keshi said...

Geaorge TY!

I know wut u mean...and like u said, Im an emotional person...Im not here just for the props. I write from my heart and this is my heart's home. I take this pretty seriously...its not a place I just login and then forget all abt after logging out..like some ppl seem to do.


Anyways, Im glad ur life is going great and im glad u dropped by to say HI. :) Means alot to me. HUGZ boyo!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Jeevan cute dogs ha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

CG do a cool slide-show on ur pup's pics!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Dawny HUGGGGGGGZ!

I was so trying to smile in it lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amit u know the kind of bond we share :) It wasnt a praise, it was the truth!

Im glad ur smiling.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Nirmal...wut if Keshi left?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Jane ty so much!


**N ya should be teh one dumping that hot-dog guy liek a HOT-potato!!


ROFL! :):) good one girl!


*HUGZ* I luv ya woof woof!


Keshi.

Aneesh said...

What do you do when you hit the blues?
What do you do when smiles are overdue?
What do you do when they walk all over you?
What do you do when you don't know what to do?

For all those, my answer is day dreaming. Well, yes I dream big, about things that I think is impossible. But, guess what, even somethings which I thought impossible way back, is just possible now.
No need to say more, you put it all up here nicely.
Funny too :)

Keshi said...

ty Aneesh!

**For all those, my answer is day dreaming. Well, yes I dream big, about things that I think is impossible

me too! I know some of em will never come true but hey I CAN still dream cant I :)


Keshi.

Heart'n'Soul said...

ah good one
and its sooooooooo adorable

life's not always as we want it, infact most of the times its totally opposite of wt we wan... but so wat, its up to us to make the most of it...