Sunday, November 2

It Was Tears That I Had Planned...




I used to plan my life
Then it all crashed down on me...
Now I live one day at a time
And tears just don't stop...
I'm not lonely yet I'm alone
I'm not sad yet my heart cries...
Yesterday will never return
Tomorrow I don't know...
Today as I look outside my window
Life looks back at me
Telling me a story...
Of someone who used to be
Someone who learnt to take her tears
And turn them into smiles
How could I have planned so much?
When my path was only made of tears...


Current Music: Plan On Forever by Sue Ann Carwell & Mervyn Warren

194 Cranium Signets:

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

what happened dear ?? sounding sad??
I used to plan every step of my life too , until i realised that it's futile, living each moment as it comes ,takes off loads of pressure.
*light your heart :) *

deepsat said...

sometimes life gives tears. only to wash away the past and look up to a beautiful present!

;-))

Hemanth Potluri said...

simply superb...it reflects the heart in the words of feeling's...keshi...u know i am always there to share ur tears and rub them off ur face...just have a small smile thinking of me ...and dont ruin ur sunday :)...

love ya keshi :)...hugs ..:)..

urs..hemu..

Vinz said...

nicely written...

~~How could I have planned so much?When my path was only made of tears...~~

i thinnk those tears only paved the path for you to plan and move ahead..!!

stay going Keshi..!!

:)

Phoenix said...

*HUGS*

i know what you must be going through.... take heart

tough times dont last but tough people do :)

kiran sawhney said...

Something very sad and melancholic about it.

Dawn said...

Very sad poem! Some how doesnt go well with Keshi - the bubbly girl.

I pray for your happiness only dear always and I do the same now also.

Keep your heart strong and smile always...don't let it go
with love always
Hugz

Unknown said...

when you turnback at this moment..lott of things..:)undone,,done,...:)
Nice video ya..Ilike jennifer lopez..i like the way she talks ans wlks..i have wtached that movie..
the wedding planner:)
its good..
whe you like someone..you start liking evrything bat them:)
hey me and jennifer lopez share brithday togther:)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyy
wat happened?????
i hope allz well with u!!

im so sorry i havnt been able to catch up with u all this while :( new job n all that has kept me busy!!

thanks a tonn fo ur diwali wishes babe!! meant a lot
n yea...same to u too:)

Vishesh said...

what happened?

Preeti said...

hmmm. Keshi write about smiles :):)
Since you know tamil, let me tell you this
Netru enbadhu udaindha paanai,
naalai enbadhu madhil mael poonai,
indru enbadhu azhagiya veenai

HUGS

Richa said...

Hey girl

Cheer Up dudette..
I know there r times wen everything around us seems vacuum.. but life has got soo much to offer.. loneliness can only be cured by juz ignoring it :)

Aneesh said...

WOW! You on Sunday!! No outing this weekend?
See! if you are at home, you'll think about the past.
it's better to go with the flow than to plan each and everything just to see that nothing is going according to the plan.

***How could I have planned so much?When my path was only made of tears.

if your path was only made up of smiles, you don't need to plan anything, right? Anyways, tears are essential, to grow up as a good person, or that's what life taught me 'coz we alway learn more from tears than from smiles.
:)

Talking To My Soul said...

You sound so sad, Keshi girl. Very sad. What happened? Did you come across something/someone you didn't want to?

Let me tell you something, you are going to make at least a hundred others from across the globe sad now.

Do something for me. Tune into the music album of a new Hindi film called "Dostana." Get to the track called Deshi Girl. Just replace the D with K.


*smilez*

Utopia said...

darn i thought we neva plan the tears keshi! but apparently u did and yeah i have learnt how to plan the tears too.
but u wouldn't be you without those tears and me wouldn't be me.

rainboy said...

i would only like to say this ..i say this for me too...

ancient boards creaking beneath my feet
silhouette cut into headlights
the helplessness of being within inches

Anonymous said...

WOW Keshi! That was great! Planning on takes more planning!

You are so so sooooooo In my head with this right her!

You plan on a better life and smiles and Laughter but at the same time.. More plans are being made for you! *Sighs* Happens all the time over here!...

I SIMPLY LOVED THIS!

Prakhar said...

Hey Keshi,

..m a bit short on words..but you know ..that someone who used to turn tears into smiles is still here...

...you turn many tears into many smiles..so the path really is of many smiles..

SMM said...

Hey Keshi what happened gurl? Why so upset?

Satish Bolla said...

keshi, that is bad. we don't expect posts like this frm u. keshi n sneha(solitaire) r the people who r like our elder sisters(even though u may b younger) who show us all those hidden n correct paths in life through your posts. ok, i take this as ur first mistake n pardon u.

hey wait, don't let those cheeks turn red with anger. i was jus joking. this was a gem of a poem. straight to the point n touches the heart.

Karthik Murali said...

thats exactly what i felt now
and i am quite stunned to read it as a poem in ur blog...
awesome !

Anonymous said...

Famous quote :
kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta, kahin zameen to kahin aasman nahin milta...
I am lonely too in some or other way.
:)
enjoy !

rayshma said...

take care, keshi.
and never lose the ability to turn tears into smiles. for urself. and for those who're precious to u.
*HUGS*

venuss66 said...

Hi Keshi, this is very touching. Do not be sad my fren. Be happy. Take care.

man in painting said...

Great post!
The title itself has its own magical effect."planning for tears"
but as the chinese says "this too will pass"
take care
MIP
I missed a lot of your posts...

Krithika said...

yeaahh jus when we think we've reached the end of it..somethin new starts to rolls around.so i'm callin it "back 2 back action"!!

Arv said...

Every tear dries away into us,
only to blossom as a smile another day.

take care...

Cheers..

Jira said...

because you turn them to smiles :) :)...

Beautifully written Keshi...of tears, heartbreak and lonliness...

Arunima said...

ohh that was purely senti.
It's so touching

>>Life looks back at me. Telling me a story...
these two lines speak millions.
Nice post dear!

Cess said...

that s a sad poem ;( sweetie ;( hope u are allright ;)
u take care or urself, give urself a treat;)

C.
PS: i got my new tattoo yesterday ;)

Suresh Kumar said...

Good Poem.

Life is what happens to you when all your plans fail ...and fail they will.

Anonymous said...

worried?
i have my strong shoulder.. lending it now.. you can cry for sometime.. but dont make me cry by crying too much on my shoulder

Prashanti :) said...

hey keshi,

whta happened , u sad ???????? cant help saying ...very well written lines and if the reason is sadness, I would like to refer you to a amzing post "Unveiling The Veiled". Im sure you know how to get to it ..
Cheer up baby !!!!!

Prashanti.

La vida Loca said...

this is so touching :)
hugs

Dee said...

Hey.. the poem is very poignant... I dunno what its supposed to indicate but its lovely...

Tears clear ur eyes and helps u view the world with clearer eyes.. :)

joie de vivre said...

it really makes me feel disappointed..n defeated..

Am In Trance said...

U sound Sad..
Everythin' Fine ??

So True A Poem..
TakeCare..
:)

Anil Sawan said...

touching words...

who would teach you the meaning of a smile if not tears?
lucky are those who could cry, atleast they have the freedom to express!
you are alone no matter who ever is with you. your mind is your own, no one reads it. friends [me included] could offer jokes, but smile or not, you decide!

cheer up girl. life's a pain if nothing were to be won. you got the whole world to conquer!

Unknown said...

awwww babez..

that was sooo touching..
sometimes thats what happens.. when u really don't know whats happening.. and the person whom u turn to for that reassurance is not there.. and then u feel the whole world crashing down..

we end up doubting ourselves and our capabilities and all that is left is our tears..

but then there is this ray of hope.. which leads us along..

lovelyy post.. huggggzzz x x x

Whitesnake said...

No one understands the heartache,
No one understands the pain,
No one see's the tears,
When ya crying in the rain!

Macadamia The Nut said...

I'm speechless Keshigirl...
You are... I dunoo.. A role model in more ways than one

Keshi said...

yes Truthful...moments r all that matter.

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree Deepz...just that sometimes I feel Im destined for tears no matter what. Every path I take ends up being a sad story.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Hemz HUGS!

I know u really care...I do.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vinu!

My path is made of tears and I row my boat somehow in that sea of tears...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Phoenix for u'standing HUGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kiran Im made of all kinds of emotions...

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dawny!

Im not all positive all the time..I hv my downtime too sweetz.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Crazy!


**whe you like someone..you start liking evrything bat them

I agree...no matter how sad they make u.


JLo is cool yes.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gunj nice to see ya after a long time. TC HUGS!

Keshi.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

A very sad poem--you okay?

This weekend was a downer for me too. Saturdays are for weddings, but we had to attend a funeral. On Monday (still Sunday here) we have to drive to the cemetery (150 kilometres) for the burial because there’s no interment on Saturday afternoons.

So this weekend has been awful. So, I know where you’re coming from when writing this piece.


HUGS!!
Bev

Keshi said...

Vish hey!

**what happened

dunno wut happened...but alot of things didnt happen as planned...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Preetz!

I somewhat u'stood wut u wrote...its abt yesterday, tomorrow and TODAY right? :)

tnxx hun I agree HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Richa!

**I know there r times wen everything around us seems vacuum

yes...that emptyness can be so overwhelming sometimes.


how long can we ignore it for girl?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aneesh!

**it's better to go with the flow than to plan each and everything just to see that nothing is going according to the plan

Now I do that.




** Anyways, tears are essential, to grow up as a good person, or that's what life taught me 'coz we alway learn more from tears than from smiles.


I agree...but when its ALL tears wut d u do?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Soul!

yes I was v sad yday...so many heartbreaking things happened all in one day.



**Deshi Girl. Just replace the D with K.


hehe I know that song. Cute one there Soul. tnxx n HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Utopia!

I was planning tears thinking they were gonna be smiles...



**but u wouldn't be you without those tears and me wouldn't be me.

I agree.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vicky!

**ancient boards creaking beneath my feet
silhouette cut into headlights
the helplessness of being within inches


haunting...too beautiful!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ne MWAH!


**You plan on a better life and smiles and Laughter but at the same time.. More plans are being made for you

yes...we plan plan n plan our lives, but life has its own plan for us.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Prakhar HUGGGGGGGZ! That means alot to me.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

SMM I dunno...nothing really happened the way I thought they wud..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Satish ty HUGS!



** keshi n sneha(solitaire) r the people who r like our elder sisters(even though u may b younger) who show us all those hidden n correct paths in life through your posts


On top of this, I feel v sad that Sol is leaving too...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

WC Karthik!

Im glad u cud relate to this feeling...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hobo!

I feel so lonely amidst a huge crowd...and I know Im alone even when Im with ppl...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Raysh!

I know wut u mean...tho it may seem futil at times, the ability in itself is a rare gift.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Venus!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey MIP tnxx!


**The title itself has its own magical effect."planning for tears"


yes...cos often plans end up being tears.



**this too shall pass

it all passed long time ago...but the feeling is still very raw.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Krithika!


yes...just when we think we've conquered the hurt, something else starts...its a vicious cycle.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arv!

**Every tear dries away into us,
only to blossom as a smile another day.


beautifully put!


I hv no more tears left to cry...does that mean no more smiles too?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jira!

**because you turn them to smiles

aww HUGZ! I hv that ability yes...I hope it wont die on me.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arunima!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cess hey tnxx hun!


**tat

wow lovely! Wuts it this time?



Keshi.

aMus said...

hey!!! chin up , girl...u sound terribly hurt...hope everything's okay?

take care...
hugs...

Keshi said...

ty Suresh!

**Life is what happens to you when all your plans fail ...and fail they will.

I love wut u said there. Its so true. Cos we plan life not knowing that life has its own plan for us.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chriz!

Nah Im not worried..neither am I complaining...just a tad tired rowing this boat in a sea of tears and never seeing the sands...




**i have my strong shoulder.. lending it now.. you can cry for sometime.. but dont make me cry by crying too much on my shoulder


haha u made me laff so much! ty n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! :):) wut if I put snot on ur shoulder? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prashanti!


**I would like to refer you to a amzing post "Unveiling The Veiled". Im sure you know how to get to it ..


awww :) I know..I re-read that post already. MWAH ur so sweet!


ty for the encouragement!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGGGGGGGGGZ Lavida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dee MWAH!



**Tears clear ur eyes and helps u view the world with clearer eyes

they sure do...now I dun hv anymore left to shed..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Joi why d u feel defeated sweetie?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Truthful I got ur comment...will check it out soon. ty n MWAH! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG Truthful my Blog is ELEMENTARY level hahahahaha! well no surprises there cos Im still a kindy kid na? :)

*HUGZ* ty for the smiles!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Trance!

everything 'seems' fine yes...:)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sawan!


**you are alone no matter who ever is with you. your mind is your own, no one reads it. friends [me included] could offer jokes, but smile or not, you decide!


I agree...we r all lonely souls trying our best to be together somehow.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ani HUGGGGGGGGZ!


**we end up doubting ourselves and our capabilities and all that is left is our tears..


yes...we tend to put all our capabilities on someone else and when that person is no longer there to hold em, we feel our wings r clipped...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Steve!


**No one see's the tears,
When ya crying in the rain!


yes no one will really know your tears but u.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Maca!

nah girl...I can be the worst role-model ever :)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty for u'standing Bev HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

My wknd was a downer too...lonely, sad, gloomy, dull, alot of bad news...


I hate funerals btw...I try to avoid em somehow...cos I get all depressed.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Suma tnxx hun HUGGGGGGGZ!

Dun worry..I'll be ok.


Keshi.

Priya Joyce said...

hey wat happened keshi dear..r u fine?

wookay!! go read my post hav written sumthing abt u I guess it'll meje u happy

Arv said...

tears are not the only source for a smile da...

you know that...

Jay said...

Very sad, but beautiful post sweetie.

Southpaw unplugged said...

:)just imagine how i manage....

Sweetstickychewy said...

*HUGZ* Keshi.

Real Live Lesbian said...

so sad, but beautifully written

here's wishing you brighter days

Keshi said...

Joyce Im not sure wuts happening to me anymore..

tnxx for the lovely n warm tribute HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Arv!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jay HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy I can only imagine..it must be so very hard!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGZ Amy tnxx alot! Ur post was really apt for me.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

RLL ty so much HUGZ!

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Every plan doesn’t get thus, what drop out dear plan don’t know but u were sad I know. move on... Hugss.

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am backkkkkk...:P..heheh...gud mornin sweet :)....so did i rub ur tears off..:)..

urs..hemu..

Anu said...

Keshi..
I know your down, but life always has a way of turning things around and making you smile again..

Take care and remember you a couple of hundred ppl who are concerned ..so cheer up quick..

Vinod Patil said...

this is pure stupidity. People just think about themselves wat abt me , wat abt me. Come on growp up. money, food,sex, glamor, property, job, friends.. nothing can give u pure and true joy. Satisfaction lies within.

J said...

these days you seem quite sad and introspective. all well?

Keshi said...

ty for u'standing Jeevan HUGGGGGGGGZ!

I know u really care abt me...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hemz...u always put a smile on my dial anyways :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anu ty sweetie HUGGGGGGGZ!

:)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vinod who d u thik u r? First time on my blog and u think u know me so well to call this stupid? D u even know 1% of wut my life is or wut it has been so far?


** Come on growp up. money, food,sex, glamor, property, job, friends.. nothing can give u pure and true joy. Satisfaction lies within

Ur the one who has a massive growing up to do, not me. If u talk to ppl the way u do, then ur the one who needs to learn how to TALK in the first place!


I'd appreciate it if u stop calling my feelings stupid. Im not a whinger like u r!


Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

mood change????


it happens I had been in such phases..

so I can understand....

But wat i say do plan the things coz if u don't plan the world won't treat u well..there is nothin random in this world...

So don't loose hope...
at least m there...so don't be alone :)

Keshi said...

Jitterz I hv my reasons..I cant lay em all out in the open...cos of super dumb ppl like the commentor above u, who thinks they know everything abt a person thru one blog post.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Bro I knew u'd u'stand..HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Satish Bolla said...

@keshi
mee too. that's was why i mentioned her name specifically

cm chap said...

Hey dear..what hap? Throw away what is troublg you... you deserve a better life.

By the way..those lines were really touching

Hemanth Potluri said...

coomon keshi give captions to all my pics or i am goin to come to aus to kill ya...and no mood will change again :P..heheh..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

I know how u feel Satish...its very hard when someone u looked upto suddenly decides to leave...

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chap!

And HAPPY BDAY again :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz if u kill me who will give captions to ur pics? :)

Keshi.

Rià said...

What happened baby!?? Why such a sad poem?? I dont like to c u so sad. Plz cheer up!! For my sake and for all those ppl who want to see u happy.

Keshi said...

Ria it was one of those DOWNER wknds...u know, the kind that refuses to make ya feel good even if u dress up nicely n try to be happy...there's that emptyness lurking deep down...and then u wanna rip ur clothes off hehehe...



*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Think Tank said...

keshi ... nobody's path is full of tears ..they'll watyer the flowers to come ...nd dont bother bout plannin ..it hardly ever goes right ..
luv ya...now smile :)(this smiley has a very small smile ..make urs longer)

Tejas Lakhani said...

This one is awesome.
very well narrated.
keep it up.

I haven't been to ur blog since long due to my marriage preparation which is on 22nd November.

If you are in india during that time then do join with us.

Keep Rocking,
Tejas Lakhani

Anonymous said...

E.mail ?

Krithika said...

exactly..i feel this way all the time n then, i stop thinkin abt it

Anil Sawan said...

feel better?
see, youve got so many ppl out here to wipe of those tears!

uve got a reply waiting @ ripples.

Hiren said...

hey there .... you seem to be down ... hmmm ... no worries ... plan a trip down to Mumbai ... and my company will cheer you up :) ... okay ... okay .. will take you to meet up John as well :-p

didnt knew that you can write poems too ...

you take care mate ... and keep smilin ...

anits said...

hey hun..y sound sad? dun wory..it wil b alrite tommrow..:-D god bless u! tcare dear

Vinod Patil said...

hey i m sorry, dont wanted to hurt u. But wat i told is right.

Kelvy said...

the words are indeed too meanigful dear....looks like u r having a down time....my huge huggsssss for ya.....

life does take unexpected turns and we wonder how things turned this way...we mite regret things we dint do, be happy also that we dint do certain things, that we did some etc...

after all life is a mixture of taers and happiness na....

joie de vivre said...

i dunno..its just makess me feel lik dat wen i read ur poem

Anks said...

hello... all well?

Talking To My Soul said...

So, you are good now? Feeling better? That's more like it. That's more like you.

As I said in my reply, Kesh, this is the way of life. Some good, some bad.
That's the way it's going to be.

*smilez*

Chakoli said...

Hey Waht happenined dear....??
u sound saaaddd!!
Btw never knew u write poems as well :))

good one:))

was out on a vacation... :DDD

Cяystal said...

Cheer up,my babY! :)

I love these lines-->
"How could I have planned so much?
When my path was only made of tears..."

Touched me deep down..
Wow!..you can write poems well tooo..to think of the fact that I had the motion tht Kesh was the girle-and-girlie types :P..kiddin'

Nice work!

PS-If you want to dedicate something to my blog..the last time is today evening..!

uttara said...

hey no point in getting depressed.. wake up and move on.. we have to do this till the end.. no one can experience what u r going thru...


MOVE ON!

Anonymous said...

i cam here lokin 4 dat post whch u said u hv written & tears are wot i see.... HUUUGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

u row thru de sea of tears ...& its hurts dat u hvt yet seen de sands ...but y do v wnt 2 c de sands , y do v luk forward to somthn better tan wot v r havn , y don v jus accept de sea whr u nw live ....& look ...wow...de beauty of de water glistening ..
de sand charm u , but dey ar dull too ... hw do v noe dey r any better tan de tears...

u were euphoric yday & nw ders pain ..hell lot of it..

i wonder somtimes keshi .....y ..its de same wit me , one moment i wll b lost n tears of joy ...& den der is a emptiness ...whch i often shy away from ..at de most i jus take a peek at it , mayb its time to face it to de eye...

wll i b consoling u wen i say dis is de story everyhwr ....life is ultimately a journey whr v need 2 walk alone ....som ppl hv de illusion dat dey hv thier partners or kids or parents or friends wit dem ....but ...v noe , don v...der is an emptineess none can fill......

i cld relate to de verse ..need i tell u hw beautiful it is....tears ...ahh..let dem flow, i noe u r not sad , yet....

A said...

u okay now?

the poem is nice but really sad...

Miladysa said...

Heartfelt poetry Keshi x

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

its wonderful.. but hope you arent feeling that blue..

Anonymous said...

Keshi.. Lovely post. Sad? Im Tiffanys friend Steven.. she has introduced me to you. We are doing a collaboration and im starting from scratch while she has some time out. Just wantd to introduce myself and say hello. Steven

my life.... said...

u ok ma? i will pray for u ma... Don t worry... Do yr prayers... God will help u definately to wah away all yr problems... Take care dear :)

Nirmal said...

wat happened gal...

Aneesh said...

***when its ALL tears wut d u do?

Just cry it out 'N finally I'll learn to smile even in tears
:)

EXSENO said...

Beautifully written, but you are young and there will be many times in your path through life that you will have heart aches and heart breaks. We grieve but must go on and happier days will come again. I am truly sorry for your sorrow.

Akshay said...

I don't know what to plan and what not to plan.... I just end up planning for things which are best left unplanned (and visa versa).... clumsy me....

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-believe me,that was really touching..I mean,even I get thoughts about how things in life go totally against plans,but,can't really put them in poetic form like you did!!Fav. lines?
'Now I live one day at a time'.
'Life looks back at me telling a story'...that's just given me the inspiration for the next topic of my post..let's see.:)

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Beautiful and True.

Hugs.
Kisses.

Keshi said...

TT tnxx hun!


**they'll water the flowers to come

that was very encouraging TY!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tejas ur getting married? WOW! :) Im so very happy for ya!

ty so much for that kind invitation too! I really wish I cud be there but I dun think I'll be in India so soon :(


All the best mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hobo Im ok tnxx! :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Krithika yes I stop thinking abt it too..only for a while.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Sawan!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

yes even John dun help sometimes :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Anits HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vinod hey!


**hey i m sorry, dont wanted to hurt u. But wat i told is right

u say u dun wanna hurt my feelings after calling them STUPID? And further u say wut u said is RIGHT? WOW!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree Enigma...its a mixture of tears and smiles. HUGS n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Joi I know wut u mean...u plan something and u dun get there, so that feels like defeat.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anks Im ok dear...ty! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I know Soul...just that sometimes u wanna give it some thought and express it..

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chakoli!

mebbe I got all sad cos u were missing for so long? :) HUGGGGGGGGZ n WB!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Crystal HUGZ!

**to think of the fact that I had the motion tht Kesh was the girle-and-girlie types

hehehehe d u mean Im a tomboy? LOL!

I wrote a dedication for ya...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

I know Uttsy...no one can get in another's shoes 100%. Well-said n ty for the encourgament!


*HUGZ* luv ya!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwww ty so much for u'standing my feelings so weel Enchanted!

I knew it that u wud get the meaning behind this post really well. And how u wrote ur comment lifted my spirits...it just made me feel that someone out there knows exactly wut Im saying and hv been thru the same feelings. ty so much for that. HUGGGGGGGGZ!



**life is ultimately a journey whr v need 2 walk alone ....

spot on! No matter wut, we r all alone...and if u realised that, then I think we r doing fine. :)


Ur wisdom at this tender age amazes me girl! u just rock!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anjuli!

Im ok yes :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Milady HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Harini Im doin ok girl..tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hello Aphrodite's friend Steven! :)

tnxx for dropping by...I will come ard soon. I miss her already :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty My_Life!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal some things didnt happen..but its ok..its all for the good right?

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aneesh I hv no tears left to cry...I think I hv to rent some tears now LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Exsenso WC n ty so much!

I know I hv to move on...I hv...and I will...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

I know Akshay! When u plan nothing really happens..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amit tnxx! :)

wow I inspired u to write ur next post? woohoo!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Luscious ty sweetie HUGS!

Keshi.

Sinduja said...

very very very b'u'tiful lines keshi....
Dunno Y I so much relate 2it...
A wondeful post!
Hope ur ok now!
-Sins

Tejas Lakhani said...

Yes.
Marriage is on 22nd Nov.

its 4 day function u can say coz

On 21st we have sangeet ceremony and as being a gujarati so dandiya will be there later in the evening.
22nd is marriage date.
On 23rd We have Marriage Reception.
and on the same day when clock ticks 12 at the midnight this brat is turning a year older.

yup u guessed it right. Its my birthday on 24th november.

Devika Jyothi said...

Tear never and should never stay beyond TIME...

as Time sets itself in motion (which is anyway bound to happen)..tears will give way to smiles ad sometimes viceversa..

without we being responsible anyway...

and that itself is the fall and rise of Time in motion -- you read me, no?

will read the rest later, Keshi!

Wishes!
devika

sebastiao garcia said...

sometime i ahve the same feeling, but as human being we should never lose our derection or objective why are we here, and that drives to lfe and sometime make sense, but check my blog check my poetry and check how i find the life just click on this .http://wwwsebastiaograciamind.blogspot.com/

WarmSunshine said...

Wow you have a beautiful place here :)
Have to say, the poem is very sweet. It's simple, yet conveys what the writer must have had in her mind :)

Nice work :)

Keshi said...

ty Sins! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tejas so many great events coming up for u altogether..lovely!


**its 4 day function

wow! :) 4 days ha!!


I'll make sure I come ard to wish u on ur wedding day and on ur bday.


tnxx mate n all the very best!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Devika!


**Tear never and should never stay beyond TIME...

I agree...everything has a time...


Kehsi.

Keshi said...

hey Sebastiao WC n ty!

I agree..never lose direction in ur life!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sunshine!

Keshi.

Priya said...

When you look at the mirror, our past comes and goes. Heart always stays alone or lonely no matter who is with you. When you speak to urself it makes feel better and that motivates you to keep going. You can live alone as long as you have inner strength, but never feel lonely coz its kills our confidence.

Keshi said...

beautifully put Priya!


**You can live alone as long as you have inner strength, but never feel lonely coz its kills our confidence.


yes...but how d u not get lonely?


Keshi.

Aneesh said...

we don't need tears to cry? do we
:)

Priya said...

Keshi,

Alone to me is basically spending time to yourself in your own way. Lonely is something like you are dropped of with nothing around you even to think and then it leads to fear.

We shud not feel lonely coz inside our heart they are good and bad memories to think and bounce back. Only when you feel everything is lost and u cannot control of yourself including mind and body, lonely comes in.

Keshi said...

I agree Aneesh.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Priya...I agree. tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Tys on Ice said...

i cant find my comment here...keshi, this is hard work, scrolling 2 miles of comments to see your reply...but hey, wudnt do it for anyone else. :)

chin up girl...

Keshi said...

ty Tys HUGZ!

when ur looking for my reply to ya, just search for 'Tys' :)

Keshi.

My Unfinished Life said...

lovely...just simple lovely babes.....you just described what i have been feeling for a long long time....

Keshi said...

HUGZ Sushmita!

We all hv our share of tears, I know.


Keshi.