Thursday, November 18

Assignment time!

Imagine you were given an opportunity to go on a romantic date with anyone you desired...just anyone...tell me who you would choose to take out, why you chose that person and how you would spend your date...

My cousin stated:
WHO - Hugh Grant
WHY - Because he's the one - okkkk sis :)
HOW - He brings the food and stuff :), go on a picnic in the beach, then at night star gazing together...wow!
Now that is cute and romantic indeed, don't you think so?

My best friend stated:
WHO - Her friend (a guy ofcourse!)
WHY - Because she has a huge crush on him...and he is just amazing - so she would like to test his romantic side :)
HOW - He rings her and asks her to get ready on a totally unexpected date...he takes her to a love-song concert in the Botanical Gardens...and they dance to the music in each others arms and they go home in his car...ahem! Isnt that sweet?

Now what would be yours'? The objective of this assignment would NOT be to judge your romantic skills by how good an answer you provide. It is to see how diverse and interesting people are in the 'Love' department, so please be yourself when answering :) and thanks in advance for particpating!

9 Cranium Signets:

Dewdrop said...

Who: To a guy I met years ago
Why: Cos we were mutually attratced to each other
How: I have a couple of ideas for this special date:
1. Take a romantic evening stroll with him in a forest or along the beach
2. Get away with him on a weekend to a romantic place in the mountains and spoil myself on him.
3. Try some adventure like a roller coaster ride, cling on to his arm and burrow deep in his shoulder on that frightening plunge.
4. Enjoy a movie at home, make my own popcorn or dinner and snuggle up.

Keshi, would like to know your answers as well, so play the fun girl:)

Keshi said...

Dewdy wowww!!! I'm excited to see the romantic side of you and girl you got some very enchanting 'dating' ideas - thanks I can use em some time...hehehe :)

footsiiii awwww...so sweeeet..hehehe! Ofcourse I would like to know HOW you would spend that 'date' with me, come on tell me :) It can't be like the pop band list you had in your blog that you can't write it here, is it?? LOL!


Ok this is my answer since I should play the game too :)

WHO: A guy who fell for me long time ago and I rejected his love, though he was very handsome and sweet and all. But I was seeing someone else then - besides my BF at the time was a brilliant guy and I loved him very much. But I later found out that this guy who was interested in me and approached me many times so decently and sweetly, died in a motorbike accident.

WHY: It's not out of regret that I want to mention him here as the one I want to spend this date with...it's out of love and respect for him for his pure and innocent love for me that he maintained till he died. For him the dreams he built, remained ONLY as dreams...

HOW: He had a motor bike and used to ride it all the time. I would like to hop on his bike and go for a long beautiful ride with him along the beach where there is only fresh air, sunshine and palm trees...I want to hold him around his waist and let him take me anywhere he wants. Then I want to snuggle up with him in the beach watching the waves hit the sand, listening to the ocean, feeling the cool breeze touching our faces as we glance far into the horizon till the sun sets...then we have dinner around a beach bon fire with the full moon blessing the atmosphere...and later we stare into the star studded night skies listening to our favourite slow rock songs feeling how special and fortunate we are to have a moment like that in life, for some never get to experience it in real life...

Keshi said...

And ofcourse FOOTLOOJCHLINGER you would be my Numero Uno date had we got the opportunity :) You are the kind of guy that I would feel so very comfortable with...oh well but you're over there and I am here na :( Why are all my dating choices either not alive or far far away from me? hmmm....

firacub said...

WHO: The angel who lives in my eyes.
WHY: When she plucks the strings of love in my heart, the music is heard in her heart.
HOW: Would take her on my bike one day. When the sun is low and the cool breeze shall blow. The note of love so pure that the heart would just want to go. We would sit on the shore. Hand in hand. A time when you dont speak a word but then you say everything from your eyes in that one look that lasts a moment but affects us our whole life. A time when time itself comes to a standstill. A time that I wish would never end. Love for me should not be expressed, cos its something that is always in your heart for the person for whom your heart always beats that special note......

Anonymous said...

ok fira you got me love struckkkk there! Wowwww! Was that your original? If so you are one hell of a romantic guy! And you have got some beautiful thoughts...amazing! Whoever your date is, she is one hell of a lucky woman ;-)

Hugggs
Kesh.

Ashes said...

My ideal date would be Winona Ryder and if not her than the girl who used to sell acid and coke in Aus.both had the most beautiful lost eyes in the world.and my idea of a perfect date would be walking along a cemetery and just holing hands and walking. no talks no bullshit.And then i'd make love and then i'd kill my date and would die.

Can't help it Keshi,just a freaky mood i am in right now.will write a better answer next time..

Jim said...

Brrrrrrr ..dis ASHES guy is creepy....

i hope he is a guy chasing girls .... and
i hope dat guy is not gay ....

Jim said...

and keshi
..... is just a teenager wid love in her eyes ...
and i bet she is a virgin still .....

told me she reads Jane Austin.... it took a while to sink in that..

... that she didnt mean Austin Powers ...

she is the first person in australia ... to read the next Shidney Sheldon release ...

she has the entire collection of barbie dolls ...

she tot guys are cute ... until she met CYNO .....

lot more to say abt her ...but i better use my blogg..... dont want to land up in an aussie jail....
heard ...the prison guards for men are manned by sadistic bitches ..who .......

cant tell here...visit my blogg...for the continuation ...

Keshi said...

hmmmm saby so how do you know all of this about me? And most of it is wrong...LOL!

Keshi.