Monday, March 21

The flower in me...

I was once a dancing Daffodil...longing for your sensual rhythm...
I was once a bashful Daisy...basking in the glory of you...
I was once a thorny Rose...beauty in the midst of peril...
I was once an innocent Violet...yearning for an unbound love...
I was once a silent Tulip...wanting every inch of your soul...
I was once a wild Water-Lily...drowning in the river of lust...
I was once a bright red Marigold...craving for your sultry touch...
I was once a white Jasmine...my scent that you seeked so much...
I was once a Baby's Breath...trembling in your strong arms...
I was once a misty Lilac...seeking the dawn of your sensual smile...
I was once a steel Magnolia...passionate moments many I had...
I am now a desolate Lotus...floating till it's time to fade...

25 Cranium Signets:

De.vile said...

hey hey hey arent u jus 29? already floating to fade?

Anonymous said...

heyyy devile

she is 29 ??
is dat true
lock kiye jaye ?

dunno if dat is true
but the austraylayan sure is getting hott these days


how i yearn to smell
the Jasmine scent

and touch the bright red marigold
how i long to hold dis baby in my arms

and give dis LOTUS the passion dat she once had and a reason to bloom again


-Fira

Rex Venom said...

A Lotus by any other name doth….um….well, it’s still a Lotus, ok?!
And what blossoms!

Anonymous said...

You are now a poison ivy waiting to mess of hunks that walk past you

cash me run

Keshi said...

oiii Anna ur bakkkkkkkkkkkk? Hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz!!!

lol yep me a Poison Ivy now :(

hey when r u coming back on IT? I got to talk to ya babeh...I missed u so much...wc bakkkk sweety pie! Don't temme u hitched up with some ugly beer-drinking bald Helmut Kohl lol!

Mwah!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

chikka I appreciate ur concern but age is not a definition of anything in life... n hey who said Im 29 :)

Saby dun act like Fira now...duhhh! Yep lost passion is something that's hard to find again...

Rex thanks for dropping by...

Keshi.

Dewdrop said...

You remind me of Orchid, a flower of magnificence that brings a universal message of love, beauty, wisdom, and thoughtfulness

Keshi said...

Fridz heyy that was some awesome words! Where did you get it from? Especially 'Poetry is the silence and speech between a wet struggling root of a flower and a sunlit blossom of that flower.' - I love this one and thanks!

Dewdy omg that's way too much of a compliment for me...I don't deserve that. Rather YOU would the Orchid...u stand for beauty in simplicity and depth of knowledge...you really r Dewdy.

Hugggz all
Keshi.

Jim said...

all u guys out there
dont give up on love

just becoz your first love was not reciprocated

in your life time
u gonna love a lot of guys

even after marriage
but even then

it still is love
though it does not have societal sanction

Keshi said...

I havent given up on real love...just given in to fake love...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic.

- Woody Allen

Kaylyn said...

Thank you for visting my blog...it nice to see someone new posting on my blog....hope to hear from u again!! Kaylyn

Anonymous said...

we mis-judge ppl

When we judge too soon
SHARIKA MUTHU



Episode 1 A new neighbour moves into the house next door. Wishing to be friendly, you rush over to her place, carrying a home-baked cake and your best bottle of wine. And what about the reception you get? She gratefully accepts the food, but hardly invites you in.

Aren’t you upset beyond consolation and wonder why your friendliness was not returned? The next thing you know, you decide to “never visit her again.” Sooner than you know it, she invites you over for tea and plies you with her home-made cookies! Confused?

Episode 2 A new boy joins your class at college. He is good-looking, bright and plays on the basketball team. You expect he will make hordes of friends – but even after a week he doesn’t have a single pal. In fact, you notice that he sits at the back of the class, never chats with anyone and usually eats his lunch alone.

So what do you make of him? Extremely arrogant, isn’t he? Doesn’t even think anyone is worth talking to. So why should you bother to say hello?

Episode 3 At work, you notice that your new colleague mostly dresses in miniskirts and tight tops. Before you even make her acquaintance, you decide that she's not fit to talk to because you don't 'approve' of her dress code.

- Diffy, a victim of anony mouse comments carrying my signature

Keshi said...

hey diffy...if someone left comments in ur name well u should have told me then..instead what u did was annoy me more laughing at me on IT...which gave me all the more reasons to mis-judge ya as u put it...

The truth lies somewhere out there. If u didnt make those comments then I take ur word for it and thanks for telling me.

TC
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Now I get the feeling this wasnt Diffy again...becos this same post was in Dewdy's blog too!

Saby if ur signing in behalf of other people here please stop playing mind games with me...I just hate it!

Keshi.

Jim said...

Heyyy kesh,
I have Diffy's signed affidavit authorizing me to plead his case and even use his signature if required.

He also mailed me today on my current post wid Mom Theresa's foto in it.
Just read.

firacub said...

Hi Keshu,
Is your LOW phase of life over as yet?? Sometimes I have a feeling that such post love depressions are self created rather than the situations that we blame for its occurence. My 2 cents buddy. Be happy n cheer up mate.


Peace,
Firacub.

Anonymous said...

.... and dat is an order !

- Firacub

Anonymous said...

(On poetry)
Read from some humble poet
Whose poems gushed from his heart
As showers from the clouds of summer
Or tears from the eyelids start.

sandeip said...

my head is spinning.dont be dark and waiting to fade.........i just may fall in love with you if u b like that...... ;)
that was lovely keshini.how is it that u write all that i want to write and can never manage to?

sandeip said...

my head is spinning.dont be dark and waiting to fade.........i just may fall in love with you if u b like that...... ;)
that was lovely keshini.how is it that u write all that i want to write and can never manage to?

sandeip said...

(threatens)i will fall in love with you.why is it so that u write all the happy and btful things that i want to write and can never manage while all i write flows into pain?

u are beautiful;u have got to be.......... ;)

Keshi said...

thanks anonymous...

aww Deips...not that I always write happy and beautiful stuff...even this post is pain transformed into kinds of flowers. Me beautiful? hehehe is that a reminder for me to send u mah pic... :)

Keshi.

sandeip said...

no reminders for me;keshi.i dont believe in them.just a gentle nudge in the right place ;) (lol)kidding

sandeip said...

by the way;whenever are u online nowadays?