Tuesday, March 15

What turns you on?

Ok alot of people tell me a sexy girl or a hot guy turns them on. But surely that cant be it for turning someone on?? What is this 'sexy', what is this 'hot'...what are the elements of these adjectives apart from just looks...hehe...I wanna know what turns you on. I asked a friend and he said what turns him on is the way a woman cooks...hmmm...that's interesting...he said he loves to watch her cutting, chopping, stirring...need I say more...guess he saw me cooking - lol! Another friend said what turned her on was the way a man smokes..alright :) Ok please spill the beans here. After a few I will share mine...hehe.

20 Cranium Signets:

Anonymous said...

Following things turn me on:

1) visible cleavage

2) bra visible from a transparent dress/bra straps from a tight dress

Unknown said...

wat turns moi on?? loll girls eyes...the way she looks at u....hayeeeee.....lolll

4u2nvau/rohit

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooooh....the list is endless. Different in every woman, the way she dresses, her figure, eyes, "bra straps", "visible cleavage", "visible panties outline", visible legs, face, lips, nose, fingers, forehead (with bindi), ears (with a diamond ring), neck (with a diamond lace), wrists (with chudiyaaan), palms (with mehendi) hmmmmmm *lol*...keshi ur blog will overflow if I were to continue......but last...and not the least.....her wit..and sense of humour.

talldarkman

Tanvi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanvi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ummm..

Tanvi
PS: ur blog hatez me..wont let me comment wit mah ID..

Anonymous said...

ummm..

Keshi said...

hehe anonymous raunchy ay...no wonder some men keep getting shocks whenever I had a top with visible cleavage :)

NV eyes r a turn on yep...specially beautiful big eyes with a piercing look...ahemm I must say u got good taste.

TDM lollls...u have lots of turning on aids...hehehe...bra strap ha...let me make note down that point...never tried mehendi but I find it sexy too...n I totally agree on the wit thing...it sure is damn sexy to have a great sense of humor.

thanks and hugggs all!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

tanvi ur here lol with so manu ummms...

Keshi

Jim said...

all i can say is TANVI is turned on like crazy

and i am glad for once dis austraylayan came up wid a one question questionnaire


there is nothing abt a wooman dat dont turn me on

wooman of all shapes, sizes, ages, colors turn me on

but most of all her mind turns me on

i proposed to so many woomen on chat and mail and blogg

wid out seeing her body
but then again i am not a normal guy

i am nutsincaps
and i confessed today

Keshi said...

Saby that cant be turning on cues, all sizes all shapes all kinds even without seeing em?? thats just pure horny-ism lol!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

y dewdy didnt comment on this blog?

Anonymous said...

for me sexual passion(turns me on) is largely sublimated into intellectual passion ....

EB

Anonymous said...

a smile with bright eyes. And confidence. Confidence is sexy!

firacub said...

Hmmm a turn on eh..

I get turned on by a girl's simplicity, her innocence and her long hair. Girls with well maintained locks just rock... ;)


Peace,
Firacub.

Dewdrop said...

Who who who was missing me here? And why don't I see any women comment on this post? Anyway what turns me on about a guy is his intelligence, good manners, the way he exudes confidence and a well toned healthy body (believe me flabby soft bodies don't look sexy guys)

Keshi said...

thanks all for partcipating...hehehe...some cool answers there!

Definitely confidence and the smile is in the list for what turns me on :) I see so much in a person's smile...it speaks volumes abt him, his ways, his character and his personality. Also as dewdy says, I get attracted to intelligence and manners...men who dun open the door for a woman is a huge turn off for me...hehe. A toned body and sensual locks like Fira said, is something else I get turned on by...I think someone who keeps who looks after his hair is very important to me and such a turn on...n guys I like a tall guy more than anything else :) Sense of humor is another turn on - if a guy knows how to laugh at himself then he rocks. Also guys who abuse women r such a turn off.

But what turns me on the most is the way a guy looks...the killer looks that only some guys can give...it is all in the way their eyes speak :)

Ashes said...

her chin.

Anonymous said...

BDSM

Anonymous said...

TDM wearing a bikini will turn me on any day :)