Wednesday, April 6

Your senses

If I could I would walk your steps...
If I could I would cry your tears...
If I could I would see through your eyes...
If I could I would sing your song...
If I could I would talk your words...
If I could I would feel your heart...
If I could I would touch your touch...
If I could I would sway your move...
If I could I would beam your smile...
If I could I would waltz your dance...
If I could I would chuckle your laugh...

If I could I would hear your music...
If I could I would grin your smirk...
If I could I would carry your scent...
If I could I would shine your light...
If I could I would embrace your hug...
If I could I would stare your look...
If I could I would smooch your kiss...
If I could I would dress your style...
If I could I would gasp your breath...
If I could I would look your beauty...
If I could I would live your life...
But now that you're gone...I will treasure your memory.

19 Cranium Signets:

Jim said...

Heyyy Kesh,
who is the guy ?
he stole yr heart ??

Jim said...

... and Kesh,
i dunno about yr past heart aches
but u gotta move on

gotta move on....
gotta move on ...
(remember the song)

and Kesh,
i was kinda ...
like i didnt believe my eyes
my ears really

but then u gotta live your life
u gotta be true to your self, and

not be wat society wants u to be
coz its your life girl

and u only got one life



PS: and for heaven's sake
stop visiting Ashes and devile and Canty .......

as Jesus said 'let the dead bury the dead'

Anonymous said...

Sheeesshh !
i sound like a preacher man

-Saby

Anonymous said...

... in the movie 'titanic'
she is on a raft
and she finds he has frozen to death

his numb lifeless fingers
still cling on to the raft ...

she pushes him (his body) into the water
and moves on ...

exactly as he wanted her to do

-Anony mouse

sandeip said...

if i could;i WOULD never let you go................

kitten said...

thats very moving kesh....for anyone in particular???

Keshi said...

hey thanks Saby...this for someone who is not alive anymore...not for my ex lol! I have moved on from that...don't worry - no guy can make me sad for the rest of my life because of a break up:)

And hey yes I watched Titanic 14times! LOL! And guess what, each frikkin time I cried at that very scene you're talking about Saby! When Rose calls for Jack and ask him to wake up and not to do that to her...and then she has to let go of him...it wis one scene I will never forget till I die...so touching and heart-breaking.

And Saby yes ur a son of preacher man :)

Hey deippssssssss that was soooo romantic - I bet you're talking abt that chick...hey it's great you let her go...move on sweety - there are plent of fish in the sea like all my blog mates who are single right now - lol!

Kitten this poem is for a frined of mine who passed on...he was only 24 when he died, and he had the most gorgeous laughter that I can never forget...pity how wonderful people don't get to live long enough to have more precious moments with...

Keshi.

Rex Venom said...

It is good to care, great to think and magic to know. But sweet oblivion alwasy follows.

wwww said...

I think you just missed this:-

IF I COULD I WOULD DIE WITH YOU.

*lmao* Joking! :)

Anonymous said...

u gotto gotto gotto gotto make me ur current cos' u aint getting a hot munda like me eva, keshigirl

Jatt

Anonymous said...

Heyy Jatt,
isn't dat the hair on .... ?

buzz off
she is already chosen her hott munda

-Diffy

Anonymous said...

FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES ANIMALS This is sick. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives. The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their feaces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

DO SOMETHING KESHI...
FIRACUB FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

Anonymous said...

keshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....can I be all that to you.

Jim said...

Anony Mouse,
dat bonsai kitten man
gives me the creeps

dont u guys have a law like 'Prevention of cruelty to animals'

u guys have managed to make ppl feel guilty abt wearing furs and dat is the way to do it

kill the 'demand'
then there will be no 'supply'

and personally i feel bonsai plants is cruel too

animals only kill for food
humans sre beasts

humans shaved off their hair
and skin animals for their fur

they will cut off a beautiful rose
and put it in a vase at home

they put animals in a zoo
for their enjoyment

they tease and kill bulls
they call it bull fighting

in Rodeo they tie the hosses waist so tight the poor hosses heave and kick
and the man sits on the saddle and tries to stay on as long as he can

the human race is SICK

Jim said...

abt cutting roses and putting them in our homes ....
we do the same to woomen too

we make a legal contract called matrimony
its like ownership

she must now wear a burkha/9 yard sari/forehead vermillion/mangal sutra/stop seeing her old guy friends/stop chatting-blogging

she is now in a golden cage
like the wild rose
she too slowly dies

sandeip said...

saby;you were never more right.
my unreserved support.

talldarkman said...

Heyyy Keshi, but I am not gone.....:)

It's just that IT would not let me type, so could not meet u up :(

Keshi said...

Jatt alis Anna when did u turn les? LOL! btw I'm straight :)

Tally muah!

Keshi.

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Keshi, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on money tree bonsai I somehow ended up on your page. As your described site, Your senses is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about money tree bonsai, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.