Thursday, March 9

Object of my 'Addiction'

Ok let's 'crack' it folks ;-) We all have one or more addictions, no matter how much you try to deny it. Be it coffee (looks at Rohit.T:)), books, clothes, smoking, sleeping, music, TV, movies, boys (looks at Uttsy lol!), girls (looks at Saby - no 'lol' cos it's a serious addiction of his btw), drugs, alcohol, or even the Internet (looks at everyone lolz!). But these are few of the addictions we commonly know of. Wait till you see the rest. I did my homework about addictions before writing this post and was amazed to find out that there are some bizarre addictions out there! You may never have heard of them unless you yourself are a hopeless addict of any of the Addictions in the list below:

*People (so-called co-dependency)-The most common and under-recognized of all addictions, also the most powerful and the most dangerous.
*Compulsive overeating,Food addiction
*Bulimia,Anorexia
*Self-mutilation,Hair pulling
*Narcissism,Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD)-addiction to imagined or real defect in appearance.
*Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
*Exercise,Body building,Anabolic steroids
*Sex,Voyeurism,Pedophilia,Exhibitionism, etc.
*Gambling, Games
*Money
*Work, Hobbies

*Power-Military,Police, Politicians,Religious,cult and gang leaders,Correction and Probation officers,Gurus
*Shopping,Collecting
*Comedy,Acting,Performing
*Theft,Vandalism,Con-men,Compulsive and impulsive lying,Image (phonies)
*Violence, Terror
*Hate
*Religions,Cults,Superstitions,Self-help, Gangs
*Racism
*Risk taking
*Internet addiction-a composite of people addiction, "Falling in love" addiction, Sex addiction, Risk addiction, and Hobby addiction
*Blogs (added by Keshi btw)

Phewww cant imagine someone being addicted to terror and violence - should offer them some Gloria Jeans coffee for a change. Being addicted to people is supposed to be dangerous 'cos apparently that's what happened in the Nicole Brown murder case (OJ Simpson trial). Now don't be so worried if you have any of the above addictions, 'cos apparently it isn't serious unless it dominates your daily life and you are powerless to stop the chaos despite many promises to do so. The article I read says "An Addiction is a strong dependence or habitual use of a substance or practice, despite the negative consequences of its use. Addictions can be formed to any activity or behaviour which allows people to escape from life and its problems and includes shopping or spending, sexual activities, gambling, food, prescribed and illegal drugs, alcohol and even other people." - which probably means that if you're a die-hard blog addict, you have some (conscious/unconscious) real-life issue that you're trying to escape from...am I right or wrong here, please enlighten me, cos I better know if I'm going mental. Ok jokes apart, what I wanted to convey to you from this post is that after reading this, if you think you have a serious and unhealthy addiction(s) that need attention, please see that you attend to it and take the next step to recover from it. But keep in mind that for it to be a serious and unhealthy addiction, it has to dominate your daily life, be negative and harmful to you and/or others, and you have to be powerless when it comes to controlling it. Also know that some people ruin their lives by serious addictions such as drugs, people, alcohol, gambling and money.

Some of the Addictions I may well be suffering (or enjoying rather) from are: music, clothes, shoes, blogs, music, blogs music and blogs. Oh did I mention blogs? I guess not. And No I don't want to go into Anti-blog-rehab 'cos FYI this is what's keeping me sane. In other words, if I went into rehab, I would have to prepare my Eulogy on the way - how boring is that. Anyways how about you, addicted to anything weird lately?

115 Cranium Signets:

Tanvi said...

yea..im addicted to my bed..i miss it so much lol..im sleepie n tired n exhausted..ok ill stop now..on a more serious note im addicted to coke..still

uttara said...

duhhhhhhhhh me not first ... sob sob ..lolll

obviously i'm addicted to them ...hahahahha

ok there is one more to add here in ur list .. u addicted to me .. like a drunkard to alcohol... hahaha

have a beautifulllll day kesh darling
muahhhhh

uttssyyy

TakeOnLife said...

i must say... a job well done!!!

-Poison- said...

motorcycles..

Jim said...

SHIT!
she makes posts faster than we indians and rabbits make babies

Jim said...

i miss your bed too TANVI

dont drink COKE, idiot
nariyal paani is better for the same price

Jim said...

damn lesbians !

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..good post!
well i m addicted to a few things, good food, excercise, work(since i m on leave, i m already getting mad), risk taking(it happens even though i do my best to keep away from it), news, blog ofcourse...ummm thats it. Now coming back to the post again...
***if you're a die-hard blog addict, you have some (conscious/unconscious) real-life issue that you're trying to escape from...am I right or wrong here, please enlighten me,****u rdamn right, i initially started it in an attempt to divert my mind for a few mins in a day from my work, but now these days its a good 2-3 hrs, its 4.30 in the morning and i m here commenting at ur post...lol

Jim said...

i confess

i am addicted to
LOVE and other 4 letter words

and i been diagnosed by my shrink
doc says i gott tanviphibia

Jim said...

damn shrinks!

he just diagnosed me and left
my time is up he says

if i want a cure
make another appointment
he says

i prefer to go to tanvi instead
she looks a lott better than my shrink

uttara said...

here i go with my list of addiction ...lolll

music, clothes, shoes, ppl, movies at times, sleeping, working of course, good food, freah lime soda(salty :D)
ummm ice creams, chocolates, flowers ;)
many many more stuff toys .. very few girlish qualities ...lolll
blog, specially urs n raj's...;)
pheww .. long list i guess...:p

i donno if all comes under addiction ...loll

have a lubllyyyy day :D

uttara

Jewel Rays said...

hahaha..i can't think about what i am addicted to right now. i am sure there is something out there..

I am addicted to thinking so much...haha does that make sense..i hope. oh yeah and earrings are also a mild addiction for me. plus shopping at times..Oops.

MUSIC big time..i love it. wouldn't call it an addiction.

and hey i love the thing u say on blog addiction. i deem for it to be true. really must be escaping from real issures that might have awaken such addiction. but intresting indeeds ya homework.

Thanks for da effort. some of the addiction did raise my eyebrows..

tata..

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

Cool... Hmmm... I am addicted to so so so many things until I am so lazy to list all of them... but currently... I am addicted to FanFiction... I like to see the Fiction that people write using anime characters... I am so dead. Other than that, I am addicted to Anime and Manga... Hmm... also I am addicted to see Gay.. or Yaoi...

kannan udayarajan said...

....and i guess a lot of people are addicted to your blog..


:)

Ekta said...

well dunno if i can call it an addiction but yes If I was told to be completely off chocolates I will probably throw a fit!

On the other hand-am I allowed to be addicted to hubby dear?:-))

Pradeep Puranik said...

Hi Keshi!

I am not complaining, but I have observed that many people share an addiction - WORRY!

Specially women! Many of them are addicted to worrying unnecessarily about their looks - "Do I look fat? Do I have wrinkles? Does my hair look bad?..."

Worrying too much and feeling negative about oneself is one of the most dangerous addictions.

Personally for me, it is the biggest turn off.


(smile)

Pri said...

i once was addicted to chocolate thn sumthin made me giv up on it...was a obsessive compulsive "mint" addict once upon a time thn gav tht up too...blog hoppin has recently become an addiction...dunno whn il'l giv tht up heehee...but i guess ne addiction wch causes no harm isnt bad ...y thn do i still fear being addicted??/...dunno :)

Autumn Storm said...

"....even the Internet (looks at everyone lolz!)" LOL
Good post, Kesh!

Sujit said...

tomrrow have to meet prof with some new ideas and solutiopns.. sowill read the post later.. sorry...

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hi Sweety !

U r damn right abt addictions ... and gen an addiction is something that makes ur life worse in the long run ...

when we are addicted to something good , somehow , we never talk abt it ...

i am trying to fig out what i'm addicted to ... just cant figure out ...
maybe i am addicted to expecting adoration ??? Arent we all ????

seriously , i just cant figure out anything .. there was a time when i was addicted to good clothes ... but not so much now ...

yeah , i am still addicted to painting ...
and good perfumes ...

but i dont think u can call these things addiction ... right ?

and yes , i used to be addicted to reading ! now , i dont get the time

still_figuring_out said...

in response to pradeep:

women tend to worry. it is not because we want to do it. it is just there. like me. i worry about everything under the sun. heck, i have even tried to control myself from worrying. then i worry about controlling my worries.

----------------------------

so keshi, nice topic ;) i can`t imagine being addicted to hobbies. say you like gardening. imagine being addicted to garden tools, eart, seeds, planting, etc. lol. weird.

Queen Bee said...

Cute pics!!!

For me, I am addicted to fun (in company with friends).
I am hopeless about love too... I can't be alone without a love object for too long... I will wither.

Die Muräne said...

It's a little strange, my addictions change from year to year, from month to month. First they're very strong, and then they bore me to tears. So is this still an addiction?
In my life I had many addictions: alcohol + zigs, smoking pot like crazy, masturbate (lol), special girls, sports (handball), trading stocks and warrants, astrology! Actually it's more meditate. Addicted to the inner smile, the dreams (about you, haha). I wonder whats next!?

Jeevan said...

""which allows people to escape from life and its problems..."" i was addicted to the blog because to forget my health problem. yyears back i was a big computer gae addit, now i have controled playing games. i have addict in hearing Music and watching Trisha's(my favorite tamil actress) song, listining to News ect...

ishipishi said...

interesting read...the post and the comments!:-)

totally addicted to love...!and this...blogging!

and i got another crazyyy addiction...hugginggg and kissinggg my lil baby:-)..(i said little!!)

alice said...

i am addicted to love...

strawy said...

hiiiii keshuuu .. aahaaa post on addiction ...
even i m addicted to alot of things ...like ... chat,my cell,reading blogs,soothing music,my eye liner , puneet(yeah i m soo addicted to my this chweet friend)... ufff i dont remember rest ... anyways forget it ...hehehe
howz u babes ??
hope u doing fine
take care
hugsss

burf said...

nopes, nothing at all, atleast nothing that is listed here

:D

what say?

Phred said...

Nothing new or unususal..
After 40 years, I am still smoking. I guess you could say, I am addicted.

Rupa (BNB) said...

I am addicted to coffee.

I am addicted to my comp, blog,people,friends, guys(good looking n inti), TV, music, work

list goes on.

Shriedhar said...

Hi.

even me addicted to blogs :))

Arun Gopalan said...

Anti-blog-rehab :D

Addictions?

Software Programming, Soccer and Video games. And you know what? I get paid for one of my addictions. Ain't I lucky?

Arun

Pri said...

i do remember postin a comment on this earlier in the day...but now its juss not here :( *boohoo*...keshi!! dint u approve of it??or did u find my addictions too kiddish...?? neways they werent really addictions though but yet ...rite now its juss one!blog hoppin *heehee* n commentin on my fav blogs *heehee now i bet u cant resist puttin this up* lol!!...juss kiddin...tk care pal! :)keep rockin blogspot...

desperado said...

music ....all d way
n also sleep...i just love sleepin

rebel_on_loose said...

Hey Keshi...gud 1...well i guess most of us have the 'blog addiction' common 2 us...
Ummm other addictions i can think of r Tea,Gymming,Biking and Movies.
Wud update u as soon as i catch up any more 'addictions'. ;)
TCC!!!

Trée said...

Blog addiction. Now that you mention it, I think I might be afflicted. :-)

Is there any cure? Or perhaps the question is, would I take the cure if offered. LOL

white devil said...

i am addicted to : um...monkeys....monkeys and robots, mostly robots, some of the monkeys were robots.
also prothetic limbs, mounted animal heads, anything involving jesus and ninjas, and wobbly head george bush.

exasparater said...

iam addicted to blogging and orkutting( cant able to leave u guys)...

particulary keshi's webpage...

Jackal said...

nice post.....thnakfully i am not addicted to nything.....the blog well a lil bit.......i smoke ut never have been a slave to it.....i know where to draw the line........tcc byeee

sittingnut said...

good day to you friend!

hmmmm... what am i addicted to?

work and sloth (that is not incompatible, they just alternate), internet (not just blogs), movies, games(though can't remember when i last played, the thing is if i start i would not stop), tea and coffee.

i don't really think any of that had any 'negative consequences' for me (except non stop game playing but i don't play anymore).:-)

would anger and thinking too well of oneself count? bc i am prone to both and do in a way enjoy them too. on the other hand one cannot artificially create them if one is honest.

i suppose one can say one is addicted to anything that one likes or loves very much and neglects other things for. negative consequences of such things are hard to define imo and may not be negative after all. who is to judge that?

hugggz!

Himavan said...

Explicit description about Addictions...well done!!!=)

It is very difficult (impossible rather) not to addict to some extent to some of the listed addictions (so called). I agree with the fact that one should be cautioned about them not to lead or lose control over the life. I mean by striking a balance...=)

And about addicted to anything weird recently???...Oh yeah...."Viva forever"....lol...=)

Keshi said...

What alot of Addicts here lol - cooool!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Sin_Nombre

heyy WC mate and thanks for the compliment :)




~~Tanvi

aww ur addicted to ur bed? lol good on ya girl...I know excatly what u mean cos no matter how great another bed is, u always miss ur own bed...:) And coke? I used to be too, then I stopped...but Coke is the best drink eva!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Uttara

lol Im addicted to u YESSSS! Cos if I dun hear from u daily, I feel like I lost my daily dose of 'pot'...hahahah cos u make me high Uttsy babez...hugggggggz!


**music, clothes, shoes, ppl, movies at times, sleeping, working of course, good food, freah lime soda(salty :D) ummm ice creams, chocolates, flowers ;) many many more stuff toys .. very few girlish qualities ...lolll
blog, specially urs n raj's


wut r u? The Blockbuster Addict eva on Guiness book? lol! na na u cant be addicted to stuffed-toys u meant u like stuffed-boys na, hahahaha! Ok then, if u eva come to Aus, our first coffee session will be with Barney a Dorothy at Toys'R'Us :)






~~SMZ

Thanks n WC :)





~~Poison

lol Toxic hunk, why r u scaring me with that skull??

Anyways...ur addicted to Motorcycles? Im soooo scared of em...I mean my dad used to ride one and whenever he used to take me for a ride on it, I was so sure Im gonna fall off and break a leg...it never happened but I dunno wut it is, Im so afraid of em...:(
(btw my dad has a serious motorbike accident once - he was thrown some meteres away into a field, and he was in hospital for a while...he got better and soon he went on it again...duhhhh!)





~~Saby

Hey Saby :)


**nariyal paani

whats this?


**i am addicted to LOVE and other 4 letter words

ok so ur addicted to FORK, RICE, SINK, DUCK etc etc? :):)


**damn lesbians

btw who's a lesbian here?






~~Southpaw

hows u today South?

**excercise, work, risk taking, news, blog...

Exercise is good but hould not be addicted to it :)
Work? oh no! Who wants to work like that, lol!
Risk-taking? Well I do that too sometimes...love the challenge...:)
News n blogs r PERFECTO ;-)


**but now these days its a good 2-3 hrs, its 4.30 in the morning and i m here commenting at ur post...lol

lolllllllllz! good for u mate! As long as it aint harming u in any way :)





~~Kkalpz

hey Kalpz :)


**For starters i am addicted to your blog

ok so now Im a drug? Maybe Im going up ppl's noses..lollllz!

Nice that u guys experienced some rain...


**Music

HIGH FIVE! U know Im the same..keep buying CDs, downloads, videos, MP3 player etc etc I cant live w.o. Music! My mum always says that if I end up being broke one day, it will be cos of my CDs..lol!

Way to go Kalpz ;-)





~~Jewel_Rays

heyy Amy Hugggggggggz!


**I am addicted to thinking so much...

Guess wut Amy? ME TOO! My mum says I think TOOOOO much and that I should stop thinking lol! I can see in ur posts that u r very much like me...u have a very deep skill in emotional aspects of things and they way u write portrays the exact emotions so well...that means u think alot...

I dun think it's bad to think deep but I often wish that I wasnt this sensitive...wut say?


**oh yeah and earrings are also a mild addiction for me. plus shopping at times..Oops.

OMG how can I forget Earrings! LOL! Infact Im wearing a new pair today...bronze droplets with yellow stone right to the end...so PRETTY!
Im sure u will like em Amy :) And shopping? Oh well dun call it an addcition girl...cos it's a huge part of my DAILY life...lol!


**MUSIC big time..i love it. wouldn't call it an addiction.

aha...for me it's a serious addiction that need attention...cos sometimes I listen to music and no one else ;-)


**really must be escaping from real issures that might have awaken such addiction.

I know what mine is...I wanted to escape some thoughts and I started blogging too...and now I dun even know what those thoughts I was trying to escape? lol!

Thanks Amy have a great day okkk :) muahhh!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Blu3

heyy Blu WB!


**I am addicted to FanFiction... I like to see the Fiction that people write using anime characters...

whoaaa interesting addiction! New one to me...coooool!





~~Kannan_Udayarajn

heyy Kannan!


**and i guess a lot of people are addicted to your blog

lol it seems Im Ms.KeshiHashish :)





~~Ekta

Hey Ekta WB!


**If I was told to be completely off chocolates I will probably throw a fit!

lol Choco maniac!


**On the other hand-am I allowed to be addicted to hubby dear

if he can replace chocolate then I'd say YES :):)





~~PRADEEP.K

heyy Pradeep hows it going?


**Worrying too much and feeling negative about oneself is one of the most dangerous addictions.

so true...ppl worry 'Unnecessarily' and that's IS unhealthy.

but sometimes women worry too much cos they just have to..like SFO stated. Women r looked up as the more beautiful sex :), and they r 'expected' to look nice by the society. Unfortunately some women go too far to look beautiful and that kills the real beauty..I know wut u mean Pradeep, that's a sure turn off.






~~Pri

heyyy Pri!

NO I didnt reject any of ur comments...just that I didnt get time to check the comments yday...I only published all of em today :)


**i once was addicted to chocolate thn sumthin made me giv up on it...was a obsessive compulsive "mint" addict once upon a time thn gav tht up too...blog hoppin has recently become an addiction...

Chocs, Mint and Blogs sound a healthy triple-combination to me lol!

It was laso stated that we normally get 'addicted' to things that usually r harmful to us in some way...I think somehow our psyche knows this and thats why we fear any addictions altho they give us short-term pleasure....






~~Autumn_Storm

lol sweety, u did identify with that well didnt ya :) huggggggz!





~~Sujit

hey take ur time Sujit :)





~~Deepa

heyyy girl!


**... and gen an addiction is something that makes ur life worse in the long run ...

thats what they said...somewhere down the line u will realise that it is indeed bad for ya :( I hope blog addiction wont prove that to me...sobbbbbbbbbbbbz!


**maybe i am addicted to expecting adoration ??? Arent we all ????

well I guess as beings of Love, we all get addicted to loving and being loved :)


**clothes, perfumes, reading n painting

:) good ones...not bad at all!


Keshi.

Unknown said...

addicted to Sugababee, alcohol(trying really hard to cut down), coke.

Jim said...

FORK ????


Fuck
she cant spell



a girl addicted to a girl is a lesbian

u need to get back to school
u cant spell, u cant define

Jim said...

, Be honest guys,

honesty pays, u dony want dis to happen

Keshi said...

~~VirginUpdates

hello there :)

**but now I don't want anything anymore.

lol girl, how come? Well anyways I guess ur safe then ;-)






~~Still_Figuring_Out

heyyy SFO :)

**then i worry about controlling my worries.

lol!


**Hobby addiction

yeah I mean imagine gardening addiction...shovel shovel shovel ur way to pleasurrrrre with snails n soil n geraniums! lol!





~~Queen_Bee

**I am addicted to fun (in company with friends).

wise to be so :) Im addicted to fun too...


**I am hopeless about love too... I can't be alone without a love object for too long

awwww....u must be a 'lovely' person too :)






~~Die_Murane

helloo :)


** alcohol + zigs, smoking pot like crazy, masturbate (lol), special girls, sports (handball), trading stocks and warrants, astrology!

wow alot of addictions there lol!


**Actually it's more meditate. Addicted to the inner smile, the dreams (about you, haha).

lol ok wut was that dream now??? tell me plz :)





~~Jeevan

heyyy Jeevan hows ya?


**i was addicted to the blog because to forget my health problem.

Jeevan I hope ur ok now...healthwise...


**yyears back i was a big computer gae addit, now i have controled playing games.

I used to be a PS games addict - temp ofcourse.


**i have addict in hearing Music and watching Trisha's(my favorite tamil actress) song, listining to News ect...

aww Trisha is cute!!






~~Ishita

heyy girl :)


**totally addicted to love...!and this...blogging!

I guess these r cool addictions :)


**and i got another crazyyy addiction...hugginggg and kissinggg my lil baby:-)

:) awwwwwww muahhh muahhhh muahhhhhh I love kids too :)





~~Alice

muahhh Alice me addicted to LUUUURVE too but I aint getting much..lol!





~~Strawy

muahhhhhhhhhhhh st000nie huggggggggggggy! I missed ya!


**chat,my cell,reading blogs,soothing music,my eye liner , puneet

can we just shorten that list to just PUNEET? lol! Im kidding babez :):)

How u been? Coming back to blogging soon?





~~Burf

heyy Burfy...


**nopes, nothing at all, atleast nothing that is listed here

:) ok I believe ya lol! But is there anything else to add to this list? If so, plz feel free to enlighten us :)





~~Historicalpig

heyyy WC mate n thanks :)





~~Phred

heyyy Phred hows ya?


**After 40 years, I am still smoking. I guess you could say, I am addicted

I guess it's not new but something worth attending to and trying to control, isnt it? :)





~~BoldNBeautiful

muahhh BnB!


**I am addicted to coffee.

high five!


**I am addicted to my comp, blog,people,friends, guys(good looking n inti), TV, music, work

ooo lala @guys..u can put me in that category lol!
u know wut BnB...there was a time I used to be addicted to few ppl in my life..now I dun give a damn abt ppl...lolz..cos it's not too healthy to be addicted to ppl..cos it becomes taxing :)





~~Sridhar

heyy mate WC!


**even me addicted to blogs

nothing new there n it's all good :) we r all serious blogaholics...





~~Mr.Maverick

heyyy Maverick hello, long time!


**Software Programming, Soccer and Video games.

Im into programming but certainly not addicted :)


**And you know what? I get paid for one of my addictions. Ain't I lucky?

yes I know...the s/w addiction right? lol cos thats ut job - goood going!





~~Desperado

heyyy Mate :)


**music ....all d way
n also sleep...

music n sleep together is a great addiction of mine too :)





~~Misty

heyyy Misty hows u?


** but obsessed with snow.

what a wonderful obsession!





~~Rebel_on_loose

Rebbbbbz!

blogging has become an epidemic lol!


**Tea,Gymming,Biking and Movies.

sounds very healthy :)


Keshi.

Unknown said...

list of addiction
ummm.....i'm addicted towards eating spicy things espeically paun n it quite serious problem when not in good health...
well i don't think so but mom feel that i'm addicted to playing table tennis

and ohters some how comes in the list of addiction...
music, dancing, playing, singing,comp,talking,and blog mate(addiction just started hehe)

Keshi said...

~~Niki_Bakshi

heyy Bakshi bubbz :)


**Fallin Love Addiction looks pretty funny...

ROFL!


**Blog Addict is a bit scary, but wat ur saying is 100% right, keshi-chan.

:)


**i had Bulimia before, but it wasnt very bad. kinda fun to eat like a horse. haha~

really? ur better now?






~~Tre

heyyy mate :)


**Is there any cure? Or perhaps the question is, would I take the cure if offered?


Cure: it's terminal

WOuld u take the cure: Since it's teminal we can just blog till we die..

lollz isn that good? :)





~~White_Devil

heyy Devil!


**monkeys....monkeys and robots, mostly robots, some of the monkeys were robots.

?? lol okkk...


**also prothetic limbs, mounted animal heads, anything involving jesus and ninjas, and wobbly head george bush.

lol r u for real Devil??





~~Exasparater

hellooo...


**iam addicted to blogging and orkutting

lol ok ORKUT has so many meanings...just waht d u mean Exasp?





~~Jackal

hello there Jackal!


**i know where to draw the line

good on ya!






~~Sittingnut

heyy hows ya?


**work and sloth, internet, movies, games, tea and coffee.

hmmm not bad at all :) anyways I cant get addicted to work...lol can u help me?


**negative

well ALL addictions cant be bad for ya...cos blogs are keeping me alive and sane, and that sure is a POSITIVE thing...cos o.w. I would have ended up murdering someone lol!


**i suppose one can say one is addicted to anything that one likes or loves very much and neglects other things for.

but r we always sure that we getting addicted to something cos we love it or is it cos we don't like something else in our life, and we r trying to avoid that?


**negative consequences of such things are hard to define imo and may not be negative after all. who is to judge that?

true..but it may not seem negative right now...but down the track it may bring negative effect in one's life. (Im ofcourse talking abt serious addictions here such as drugs, gambling, over-working etc)...





~~Contented

heyy mate :)


**I mean by striking a balance...=)

well-said...well u being 'contented', u dun have a problem in doing that anyways :)


**And about addicted to anything weird recently???...Oh yeah...."Viva forever"....lol...


awww me an illegal drug now lol!






~~4u2nvau

Huggggggggggggggggz NV!


**addicted to Sugababee, alcohol(trying really hard to cut down), coke.

WTH now ur addicted to Suga n not me? :***(

coke understandable.

Alcohol? Goshhh since when is that??



Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Saby


**les

very funny...I did get all that but wut d u mean in this context??


**fork

u did say that ur addicted to all 4-letter words...lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Nitika

Niti hellllo!


**i'm addicted towards eating spicy things espeically paun...

I love spicy food too! I cant eat any curry that doesnt have chilli...too bad that my health may get ruined later on, but that later on na...lol!

whats Paun btw?


**well i don't think so but mom feel that i'm addicted to playing table tennis

really? Cool stuff.


**music, dancing, playing, singing,comp,talking,and blog mate(addiction just started hehe)

these r just perfect addictions I think ;-)

Huggggggggggggy!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

oooo yeh Suga's....

*starts drooling

I need a tissue.

Keshi said...

~~NV

Suga is sweet but honey is healthier..lol n that's me...Keshi Hun :) hahahaha!

Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

:) addicted to keshi.. thats for sure..

missing ya a lot honey..

=am000nie=

Casablanca said...

People-addiction, and blog-o-holic.
Yup.
Guilty, as charged.

white devil said...

the monkeys and robots was a joke but the rest well....ok,ok i admit it,..........i.....i'm weak i love all those things they are strange i confess but don't hate me cause i am weird. i also like fetus

Vivek Panda said...

im addicted very badly to my computer and yes the internet included. i dont even remember a day when i was not online ! im also addicted to chocolates, ice creams, books, music and outdoor food!

:P fuzzbox said...

I'm a bit narcissistic but only when I pass a mirror ;)

Ekta said...

Hey Keshi,
Added you blog as link on mine-hope thats ok!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

so, that means i dont have an addiction ....

* booooo hoooo *

Sujit said...

Well I am addicted to getting lost in imaginative world.. books and nature.. mostly.. Like for instance the mountains behind the unvisury.. i just keep looking at them but donot bored of ti all.. something new every day?.. don;t know what!.. today there was a snow shower.. man.. it was awesome..!!

teacup said...

oh-ho, all secrets out kya??hehehe...i think i am addicted to many things!!
the most recent one,ie blogging!!!
shoppin, nimboopani, good food, dreamin,internet, chatting, talkin with friends and yes my ist love reading-i am hopelessly addicted to reading!!!

PuNeEt said...

oohooo
my addiction

sweets... girls...
not sweet girls
two diff addictions
sweets and girls ;-) lol

blogs...
(off late reduced bt still there)

chatting with my blog mates ;-)
specially st000nie...(my sweetest pal :-))

bike rides...
(always there)

movies
(since teenage)

My GF ;-)
(dangerous addiction and most passionate ;-)) lol )

nice post babezz

Cheers

Anand said...

super blog!

Sugababee said...

"honey is healthier"...

ummm... oooooook Kesh, sure sure.
:P

Jim said...

, i confess,


i confess i am also addicted to u no wat

Kathy said...

All i can say is that i'm addicted to blog,music blog,keshi's blog and all bloggers blogs....and all things with the word blog haha ^_^ and last but not the least i'm addicted to someone...?aargh!hehe(hopeless case sweetie)i'm sicked..no medicine for this addiction.And hey i'm addicted to James Blunt too(don't ever touch him girl)i'm warning you haha..just be contented of viewing his music video on my blog ok?
Hmmm..i'm crazy naa^_~

hugss,
-kathy-

Why not sure said...

I am getting addicted to Keshi's blog, Ganga's Blog, then blog of Neel, Brij, Murali, Jen, Ash, Michelle and all the person's i have blog rolled.

I am addicted to my SH, difficult to be without her now.

Then Salma Hayek's addiction :)... lol ...

Don't know many many such addiction, also addicted to GOD.

I love addiction but only those addiction whose effect doesn't go with time.

Aashi said...

hehe!!...good one!
*nagging my hubby* ...will that also be counted in the list of addictions...cuz if he's not at home (when im home) for a long time...i miss him...and as soon as he ocme home...all i do is NAG.!

the_ego_has_landed said...

hahah..nice post...at first i tht u listed out ur addictions..lol...
i never knew about the People addiction thing..hm..scary!
so we're all ppl addicted? I did get addicted to blogging..and check it almost everyday..but I hate addictions..hate feeling powerless..so control myself;p

burf said...

hmm, digging my secrets :-?

:D

wat abt
addiction of never getting addicted to anything :p [does that make sense btw :D]

a hug and congrats on reaching a hundred thousand + hits :D

Dinesh Babuji said...

Caffeine addiction here.

Anand said...

Hey keshi,
Hopped on ur blog thru ekta and well neat post!
My addictions keep changing but only one thats been with me for a while now has been books!...Love reading and collecting books!
In fact dream of having a house with a library!
Latest on the addiction fling is photography!
And of course wife is a constant addiction I wldnt want to get out of:-)

R said...

Coffee! Food! Ah.
I can survive on these.

:P

Sudeep said...

so many posts to catch up with.. :))

will be back tomo...

happy weekend dear

rhein said...

i was about to say, isn't blogging an addiction?

Jim said...

, Love ?
SHIT !
,


heyyyy u young punks, dont ever get addicted to love and married woomen

sittingnut said...

hey!
I cant get addicted to work...lol can u help me?
and lose you as a blogger, no way!

cos blogs are keeping me alive and sane, and that sure is a POSITIVE thing...cos o.w. I would have ended up murdering someone lol!
your blog is definitely a positive thing not only to you but to all those who are addicted to it :-)

r we always sure that we getting addicted to something cos we love it or is it cos we don't like something else in our life, and we r trying to avoid that?
great question! it all depends ultimately on whether one is honest to oneself about one's actions and the reasons behind them.

hope you are having a great weekend :-)

wallycrawler said...

I'm addicted to Keshi . And thankful for it .

Rupa (BNB) said...

Other a severe addiction is Keshi's blog.

Michelle said...

not weird as such but wooo hoo even ro-hot is addicted to coffee??? me tooo!!!! i hav like 7 cups in a day! (bad i know) my frnd threatenb to kick me if i even dare to hav more than a cup wen we're out...
then thrz music...lol like DUH!!!thats an understatement...n of course addicted to the INTERNET!!! im also kinna addicted to fashin lol cuz im alwez goin arnd tellin my frnds wat to wear n how to wear it tee hee

Michelle said...

and yeah to taan vee,coke has calories!!!!!!!!!!! STOP DRINKIN COKE!!!! actually im jus jealous cuz i cant have it :(

Unknown said...

~~NV

Suga is sweet but honey is healthier..lol n that's me...Keshi Hun :) hahahaha


Keshi, maybe, but I've never tasted you :p

Dalicia said...

i'm addicted to the internet, not so much about me blogging. but nosing other ppl's blog...*LOL*

love to eat a lot. but i have to control myself. music, is fat-free, sugar free...and makes you wanna dance. yeah...that's a good addiction to have :)

have a great weekend keshi...!!!
always nice to see your posts...

*KISSES*

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Me addicted to ... umm ... sounds idiotic ... my hair ... lol i want them in place at all times ... except when am upto something really naughty :P

amm addicted to my spects ... lol ... more than a necessity, they're an addiction for me! :P

am addicted to shopping/collecting...

to internet, that goes without saying¬ lol

and so many more things ...

anup.777 said...

Well, I'm last to comment once again ... :(

But, this was a really good post buddy! (as usual ... :)

I've always maintained that I'm addicted to love ... I love falling in love ... I love the feel-good-high it gives me ... (I'm sure u've figured that out from most of my posts) :)

And lately, I find myself drawn to visit keshigirl's blog daily ... now is this the beginning of an addiction??? :)

desperado said...

hey happy holi in advance

Vinz said...

Keshi,

I was wondering how you came up with an awesome topic..Kudos..

The topic maybe sound very silly or small,but its one of the important thing in one's life throughout his time in this world.

Am addicted to lots of things.Music,Books,Cricket,SPEED,stamps,coins,greeting cards{though now in real time its usage is reducing drastically}my ipod{indirectly music only},my computer{again comes music},films,friends,talking,debates,eyes,hair{of girls and women},shirts{believe me, ican put up a showroom},quotes,diary writing,meeting people{i realise,its an addiction for me},mobile,date of birth,compliments,scent of my girl{not the perfume thing ;-},my sisters{yes,another addiction..will miss them the moment am away from them},speed,bike,one-liners,my mail inbox{the internet thing},pens,wallets,chicken and fish dishes,my caste,...etc.etc..

Oh..i wonder if the list is complete..but got work to complete...oh yeah one more..commitments..am addicted to fulfilling commitments at any cost..

So take care
Adios Keshi

Jewel Rays said...

hey keshi..!!:D:D haha!!

*big smiles* well yeah u darn right about the whole how i wish i can be alittle insensitive and all..haha and gosh new earrings.!!! Tell me i am not fainting...hahah ok there u go a little drama to add a little spice..

well i kinda agree that somehow or rathere we share some similar aspects.. given how u usually understand and tap into the emotions of ma posts so well...its great comin across ya path lady.. ORites....So there u go thinking too much. sometimes i really love the idea of stimulating ma mind but somehow or rather when it transforms itself to worry or anxiety tht spells trouble or irritationg for me.i hate it when it turn negative..a big plastic hammer would help at times..haha i guess we are just girls with abeautiful heart...:P lolz...;) take care lady. see ya around real soon! TATATAAT

will be missin ya!

exasparater said...

what answer do u expect???

i mean orkut where u scrap with ur friends...

blog alert=> " updated"..

Aurora said...

wow nice blog:))))))

Unknown said...

I love spicy food too! I cant eat any curry that doesnt have chilli
ohh only curry..if things are in ma hand i would have made chilly compulsion in cake also hehhehe....
why chilly are so tasty!!...after teh addition of chilly worse food also turn out to be good na

well paun how to explain its typical nepali may be...in a whole its called paun like we call sweetws (which r different in naure..paun also has variety made of some different spicy material....at teh end of a day its a bad addiction..*sob*

hugzz sweetieeee

Jay Noel said...

Everything really is able to become addictive. There really is a sort of chemical reaction centering around the pleasure area of the brain.

For example, the feel good chemicals released while gambling is the same as someone getting high on cocaine.

sorry...someone had to take the scientific approach, and it might as well be me!

Kerry M. Conway said...

KESHI!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* oh my goodness-i have missed you! i have been neglecting my favorite addiction: your blog!!!!

how are yeah love???? great post! well thought out and writing!

your american lassie,

kerry

luvwannabefree25 said...

the pics are too funny. You rule!

j said...

great post. addiction is a real problem, as is excess, here in the u.s. i love gloria jean's! better than starbucks at least.

Invincible said...

i m still trying to figure out the oddity. Net/blog are so common these days that one shudnt even count them as addictions :)

Keshi said...

~~Amutha

muahhhhhh Amu aww Im addicted to u and Uttsy and all the blog pals here - no doubt abt that! Huggggggggz!

Was so busy at work today...lol no time for blogging...:*(





~~Casablanca

Hey Casa long time - hows ya?

**People-addiction, and blog-o-holic.


lol mutual feelings :):)





~~White_devil

Heyy Devil!

Strange u may be...but ur so sweet :)


**i also like fetus

ok lol dun tell me ur 'addicted' to foetuses???





~~Vivek_Panda

Heyy Vivek :)


**computer and yes the internet included. i dont even remember a day when i was not online !


Me neither lol!


**im also addicted to chocolates, ice creams, books, music and outdoor food!


hehe good on ya...they r all
healthy ones I must say :)





~~:P fuzzbox

Fuzzzy!

**I'm a bit narcissistic but only when I pass a mirror ;)


really? omg Im the same lollz! Not a bad thing though..hehe...





~~Ekta


No probs Ekta :)





~~Deepa

**so, that means i dont have an addiction ....

lol prolly...is it bad? :)





~~Sujit

Hey Sujit!


**i just keep looking at them but donot bored of ti all.. something new every day?..

So true! Wonderful addiction I must say...:)





~~Kkalpz


**lets have a backyard sale of kalps cds n dvds, that sure will bring some money in."

lol same here!


**Did u chk out the link pasted by saby???

yep yep must be from his own exp :)






~~Yashita

heyy Yash!


**shoppin, nimboopani, good food, dreamin,internet, chatting, talkin with friends and yes my ist love reading-i am hopelessly addicted to reading!!!


so ur a book-worm awww...btw wuts nimboopani?





~~PuNeEt

heyy Pu bear how u been?



**sweets... girls...

I guess ur trying to say that u go with sweets when u go to meet girls...lol!


**chatting with my blog mates ;-)
specially st000nie...(my sweetest pal :-))


lol do u even need to list this here? :):):)


**bike rides...
(always there)

duhhhhhhhhh we know that too awww....


**movies

like I didnt know this one at all..lol!


**My GF ;-)
(dangerous addiction and most passionate ;-)) lol )

lol yep...toxic addiction that needs hospitalisation...





~~Anand

Hey Anand WC n thanks!

**Love reading and collecting books!

thats great!


**Latest on the addiction fling is photography

coool! I love amateur photography....u should put some up in ur blog...





~~Sugababee

heyy Suga huggggggz!

**"honey is healthier"...ummm... oooooook Kesh, sure sure.
:P


lol I mean healthier than suger but not as sweet as suga :):)





~~Saby


**i confess i am also addicted to u no wat


dunno cos it could be just anything lol!





~~lil_kath

Kath heyyy :)


**All i can say is that i'm addicted to blog,music blog,keshi's blog and all bloggers blogs....

lol dun we all know that addiction so well :):)


**And hey i'm addicted to James Blunt too(don't ever touch him girl)i'm warning you haha..

lol I wont touch him...I might just kiss him...hows that? lolllllz!





~~Het_Waghela

Hey Het!


**I am getting addicted to Keshi's blog, Ganga's Blog, then blog of Neel, Brij, Murali, Jen, Ash, Michelle and all the person's i have blog rolled.

lol how honest...awww...


**I am addicted to my SH, difficult to be without her now.

awww...


**Then Salma Hayek's addiction :)... lol ...

thats a sure addiction ;-)


**Don't know many many such addiction, also addicted to GOD.

AWWW thats the sweetest thing to say! God wow!


**I love addiction but only those addiction whose effect doesn't go with time.

very true! Thanks!





~~AF

hey AF! :)


**nagging my hubby* ...will that also be counted in the list of addictions...

sure is! :) keep on nagging him lol!





~~the_ego_has_landed

heyy Ego!


**at first i tht u listed out ur addictions..lol...

Hell na lolllllllz!


**i never knew about the People addiction thing..hm..scary!

yes yes...very scary...:(





~~Burf

hey Burfy, wanna know all abt ya ;-)


**wat abt
addiction of never getting addicted to anything :p [does that make sense btw :D]

goshhh that took a while to u'stand..lol!


**a hug and congrats on reaching a hundred thousand + hits :D

aww HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! That was so sweet! Thanks!





~~Dinesh

hey Dinesh did u luv Paris too much? ;-)


**Caffeine addiction here.

Will join u for coffee anytime :)





~~Niki_Bakshi

heyyyy Niki muahhh!






~~Rohit_Talwar

heyy Rohit!


**Coffee! Food! Ah.
I can survive on these.

lol I know duhhhhhhh!






~~Sudeep

Sudddddddz!


**so many posts to catch up with.. :))will be back tomo...

awww ok :) Thanks!





~~Jigal

hey Jiggggzy!


**roaming with friends
music
movies
to tease people (I love it:P)
clothes
and i do have an addiction of girl
(only 1 gurl):):):):):):)


lol good it's just one girl...:):) U like teasing? whoaaaaa if a guy teases me too much I can end up crying...really..lol!






~~Rhein

WC Rhein!


**i was about to say, isn't blogging an addiction?

Ur damn right :)






~~Sittingnut

hey mate! :)


**and lose you as a blogger, no way!

lol aww...


**great question! it all depends ultimately on whether one is honest to oneself about one's actions and the reasons behind them.

So true, thanks!

hugggggggggggz!






~~Wallycrawler

heyy Wally mate!


**I'm addicted to Keshi . And thankful for it .

awww thats a very sweet thing to say....hugggggggggz!






~~Boldnbeautiful

heyy BnB!


**Other a severe addiction is Keshi's blog.

Hugggggggggggz! N me to ur's :):)






~~Michelle

heyy Michhhhh muahhhhhh!


**i hav like 7 cups in a day! (bad i know) my frnd threatenb to kick me if i even dare to hav more than a cup wen we're out..

lol u tooo? OMG!


**then thrz music...lol like DUH!!!

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)


**n of course addicted to the INTERNET!!!

ahemmm lol!


**im also kinna addicted to fashin lol cuz im alwez goin arnd tellin my frnds wat to wear n how to wear it tee hee

lol u do? awww so cute!


**and yeah to taan vee,coke has calories!!!!!!!!!!! STOP DRINKIN COKE!!!! actually im jus jealous cuz i cant have it :(


hahahahaha! Yes Tanvi stop it cos Im J too...:*(







~~NV

hey matey :) how was ur weekend?


**Keshi, maybe, but I've never tasted you :p

LOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Wait till I catch ya! OMG OMG!






~~Elaine

Elaine muahhhhhhh!


**i'm addicted to the internet, not so much about me blogging. but nosing other ppl's blog...*LOL*

LOL!


**love to eat a lot. but i have to control myself. music, is fat-free, sugar free...and makes you wanna dance. yeah...that's a good addiction to have :)

Music is indeed fat-free...lll good one!


Muahhhhh n thanks!






~~ČħéèŝŶ.ŦēřmiŦę

heyyyy Cheeesy huggggggggz!


**Me addicted to ... umm ... sounds idiotic ... my hair ... lol

no ways ur not an idiot...cos Im addicted to my hair too lol!


**amm addicted to my spects ... lol ... more than a necessity, they're an addiction for me! :P

awwww :)


**am addicted to shopping/collecting...

me too..lol!


**to internet, that goes without saying¬ lol

no 'lol' here...Keshi in serious mood now...


**and so many more things ...

such as? boys? lol!






~~Anup.777

Anupppppppp! hey hows ya?


**Well, I'm last to comment once again ... :(

no ur not....:)


**But, this was a really good post buddy! (as usual ... :)

ty!


**I've always maintained that I'm addicted to love ... I love falling in love ... I love the feel-good-high it gives me ... (I'm sure u've figured that out from most of my posts) :)

ahemmm...so then u need to visit the Love Guru..lol thats Saby..:)


**And lately, I find myself drawn to visit keshigirl's blog daily ... now is this the beginning of an addiction??? :)

aww so sweeeeeeet Hugggggggz Anup! Im addicted to ALL of ur blogs too - 100%! :)






~~Desperado

hey Desperado thanks n Happy Holi to u too! Huggggggggz!






~~Gangadhar

heyyy Gangzz!


**Aarush,books,music,RGV,and of course to Keshi's blog...

thats so sweet! Ty! :)





~~Vinu

hey Vinu!


**The topic maybe sound very silly or small,but its one of the important thing in one's life throughout his time in this world.

So true!


**Am addicted to lots of things.Music,Books,Cricket,SPEED,stamps,coins,greeting cards{though now in real time its usage is reducing drastically}my ipod{indirectly music only},my computer{again comes music},films,friends,talking,debates,eyes,hair{of girls and women},shirts{believe me, ican put up a showroom},quotes,diary writing,meeting people{i realise,its an addiction for me},mobile,date of birth,compliments,scent of my girl{not the perfume thing ;-},my sisters{yes,another addiction..will miss them the moment am away from them},speed,bike,one-liners,my mail inbox{the internet thing},pens,wallets,chicken and fish dishes,my caste,...etc.etc..

WOW alot ha? :) COOOL!
btw wut d u meant ur addicted to ur caste?


**am addicted to fulfilling commitments at any cost..

thats a good one!





~~Jewel_Rays

hey Amy hugggggggggz! :):)

btw I bought another 2 pairs of ear-rings in the weekend...lol!


**well i kinda agree that somehow or rathere we share some similar aspects..

we really do dun we!


**i guess we are just girls with abeautiful heart...:P lolz...;) take care lady. see ya around real soon! TATATAAT

aww u too muahhhhhhhhh! U could do w.o. that hammer...lol :) cos I'd be using that on me hahahaha!






~~Exasparater

heyyy Exasp!


**what answer do u expect???

lol nevermind :)


**i mean orkut where u scrap with ur friends...

oh ok :) ty!


**blog alert=> " updated"..

wut d u mean? :)






~~Megha

heyy Megha WC n thanks!





~~Nitika

Niti huggggggggggz!


**i would have made chilly compulsion in cake also hehhehe....

lol hahaha!


**paun also has variety made of some different spicy material....at teh end of a day its a bad addiction..*sob*

oh ok thanks for explaining...sounds like a yummy treat :)






~~The_Phoenix

heyy Phoenix!

heyy thanks so much for giving us all the scientific expl for Addiction....n yeah it HAD to be u :) Well-done btw!





~~Kerry

muahhhhhhhh Kerry!

**how are yeah love???? great post! well thought out and writing!

Im gooooooood n u sweety?






~~Aelee

hey Aelee :)


**I look back at my past close the door on all the groulish vices -throw the key away and wave good-bye.Our strongest ally is our minds and its clarity.

so true...some great advice there...thanks!





~~Luvwannabefree25

hey thanks :)





~~Joey♥

hey Joey hows u?


**addiction is a real problem, as is excess, here in the u.s. i love gloria jean's! better than starbucks at least.

lol yeah it's betta than SB!






~~Twisted_Truth

heyy TT!


**I guess, an addiction is anything you want again and again, because your memory tells you it was pleasurable. It has nothing to do with negative or positive. Two sides of the same coin, see?

I dunno...an addiction could be pleasurable now but may be harmful in the long run...I really dunno :)


btw why du think Im addicted to the way I look? LOL!





~~Invincible

v000nie!


**i m still trying to figure out the oddity. Net/blog are so common these days that one shudnt even count them as addictions :)

lol true!



Keshi.

Known Stranger said...

wow.. do i need to tell why this wow is. hey.. keeshi you just mesmerise me

teacup said...

heheh, nimboopani...well, limewater, i have become hopelessly addicted to it after my frnd told me it's good for d skin:)

Paromita said...

Hehehe...my current addictions:
shopping addiction
film addiction
muzak addiction
long haired male hottie-addiction ( i got a particular one in mind..hehe..his name's bluesy boy)

Some of my bizarre past addictions:

hat-addiction (yeah, i still show symptoms sometimes)
ninja turtles-addiction
drug-talk addiction (not drugz, just the talk)..kheekhee!

how've ya been? :D been ages!

Neha said...

I think I'm addicted to blogging, blog hopping and the net! and of course my comp.. and people!

Sudeep said...

U missed sleeping :)

Keshi said...

~~Known_Stranger

:) heyyy KS!


**keeshi you just mesmerise me

awwww :) thanks! U all do...hehehe..





~~Yashita

heyy Yash!

**heheh, nimboopani...well, limewater,

ohhh is that waht it is :)


**i have become hopelessly addicted to it after my frnd told me it's good for d skin:)

yes I think it is...cos one of my friends told me that too :) good on ya!





~~La_Surrealiste

FM Muahhhhhhhhhh Milady! :):) Hows ya?


**shopping addiction
film addiction
muzak addiction
long haired male hottie-addiction ( i got a particular one in mind..hehe..his name's bluesy boy)

lol hahaha good ones! Long-haired male is GREAT one...I have some similar addiction too...kinda like Kurt's messy strands...hehehe ;-)


**Some of my bizarre past addictions:hat-addiction (yeah, i still show symptoms sometimes)
ninja turtles-addiction
drug-talk addiction (not drugz, just the talk)..kheekhee!

lol cuttte hahahaha!


**how've ya been? :D been ages!

been so busy at work..lol so couldnt blog much these days..what abt u? Im so glad to see u after a long time!

Hugggggggggggggggggz!





~~Neha

heyyy Neha!


**I think I'm addicted to blogging, blog hopping and the net! and of course my comp.. and people!

lol we all r blog maniacs :)






~~Sudeep

heyy Sudzz!

**U missed sleeping :)

lol I did too...just to respond to all of the comments...hehehe...yday was so busy at work...:) hows u?




Keshi.

sittingnut said...

you are back ! hoooray!
I thought your blog has disappeared.

hugggz!

tsduff said...

I put this one aside at first because

one: it was hiliarious with the pictures

two: it struck some nerves

three: I was trying not to count up all the ones I suffer from... the list got too long

My current addiction, and one I hope to have for the rest of my life is the one I have to my Bear. Hopelessly, addicted to him heart and soul. Very habitual about it too :-)

Great post Keshi, as usual.

Keshi said...

~~Sittingnut

:) huggggggggz!

btw if I'm leaving for good, I wouldnt leave w.o. making one hell of an emotional post abt it lol!





~~Terry

hello Terry how u been? :)

**one: it was hiliarious with the pictures

lol yep I love the 2nd pic...


**two: it struck some nerves

hehe mine too :)


**three: I was trying not to count up all the ones I suffer from... the list got too long

my list is long too..a long list of blog addresses...lol!


aww u addicted to a beautiful soul...not a bad thing at all :)


Keshi.

white devil said...

no i'm not addicted to fetus in the consuming sense but i am super fond of them! it is nice to hear that i am not the only one who loves them, they are so cool looking! almost like a strange little alien.

Keshi said...

~~White_Devil

ur right..there's something so magical abt lil foetuses...so very beautiful n out-of-this-world...


Keshi.

Sudeep said...

I meant u missed sleeping in addiction list.. :))

u didn't sleep kya? have a gud sleep tonite then :)

Keshi said...

lol I must :) thanks Sudeep!

Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol u think am addicted to boys? hahahahaa!!!

well ... well ... am :-|

Keshi said...

lol U R Cheesy!

Keshi.