Tuesday, June 26

69 Kinky Klues

This post is all about being kinky. It started with Anuj wanting me to be kinky LOL! Ok now that got me thinking, cos you know, I'm such a kinky girl ;-). Kinky doesn't have to be dirty, it can have a class of it's own and I'd say you need skill and desire for it - or else forget about it. So I want to ask you this question.


What is the KINKIEST thing you have ever done (think of doing/wanna do)?


My answer will be given at the end of all your answers hehe. btw if you haven't done anything kinky as yet, then you really haven't lived life. Cmon, so don't tell me that you haven't done anything kinky yet. Spill em to my ear's delight mm mmmm! And together lets find 69 (or more) reasons why you should be kinky (in case you get stuck in a lift with someone who's worth being kinky with or incase you get lost in an island with someone like Anuj did) ;-).


(PS:Birthday goodies will follow soon, stay tuned!)


Current Music: Layla by Eric Clapton

135 Cranium Signets:

radiohead said...

haha .. this is so funny .. well d interesting thing is tht i cant sound kinky to u when i dint really intended being kinky .. :P .. hehe .. hmm intereting ..

later abt the kinky thing .. bt i jus figured out wht this vegmite thig is .. n i would jus say a kinky kinky thing .. I use the HZAELNUT CHOCOLATE spread ..

yum yum chocolate .. isnt tht d kinkiest of all things .. n you can sppread it at different things, or places or parts too :P .. hehe

KAYLEE said...

Oh god this one's hard.....I am really having a hard time thinking of one.

radiohead said...

sure this post is fr me .. lst time whn i was in sydney .. i was all alone with a gal on the shark island .. jus me and d gal for 45 fuckin minutes .. n we ended up no where .. hehe ..

I mean thatwhere a bit of kinkiness or some kiny tips can come handy .. ;)

Well .. just to make my sydney trip memorable .. hehehe .. :P .. a kiss on the shark islands 8)

radiohead said...

did u nt get the distant comment which had few digits in it .. ?? (questioned face)

or did u .. n u jus din wanted others to knw haan .. selfish .. kinks .. :D

Margie said...

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits dowm
Once you get her off the street, ow girl


From Rick James Super Freak.

Hi Kinky Girl....
Love this song by Eric Clapton.

I'll email it to you....ok!

Nitey nite!
Very late here...almost 1:00 AM.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ Sweetie!

Margie:)

Poo said...

Hi Keshi

How are you??? Kinky stuffff

Poo (blushing) hahhahaha you make me think so much Girl :))

Sig said...

hahaha...ur so naughty Keshi...69 reason eh??? ;)

Oh, surprisingly I have a few but revealing them would make me a SLUT now wouldn't it?? :P (Yes still mad but over it...pfft...LOSER :P)

So here goes. What I have done:

* Fluffy handcuffs
* Naughty Nurse costume
* Chocolate bodypaint

All at once and separately :P You do the math :P

Shruti said...

Hi Keshi,
Belated Happy Birthday dear..
Just read in someone's blog...
May God showers all his blessings on you..

TAke care

Anonymous said...

What's "kinky"? :P

*blush* Well my idea of kinky involves the kitchen... knives... *mwahahahaha*

Alex said...

Keshi,

LOL.
To think of it, i dont think i have done anything kinky.

Though i sure have kinky desires. :P

In economics, theres something called a kinked demand curve. Thats the closest to 'kinky' that i have done. :D

Crazy Me said...

When my boy was working very long hours, I showed up at his job wearing next to nothing and brought him dinner. After that, we had some "private time" on his boss' desk. Am I the best girlfriend in the world or what?

gP said...

Kinky...hemm....I can thing of a million hot things...but man it'll be soo cheesy. Id say's I would love Kinky food if there's any, maybe something cooked by Nigella...har har har :P

What is the kinkies thing...OK sad...there is no me alone with a girl ting, me in a seriously high temperature situation or me in an innocently kinky situation. now i feel like ive lost a good part of me life...awww man...

Michelle said...

Hey Keshi! I hope u got my card!! Anyway, lol i don't know if this qualifies as 'kinky' but my boyfriend is the kinkiest of them all...anyway we made out in a ladies' bathroom cubicle once heheh im totally against making out in a BATHROOM ewwwww but it was a really 'moment' thing and got a rush outta it :P i don't really remember the other kinky things right now...anyway hope u had a great birthday lol i can't blv i jst said tht thing in public :P dont judge me!!! :P

phishez said...

Would you count rubbing a guys crotchal area while he hugs my best friend and then taking them both home kinky?

Peter said...

It's not fair that you force us to come up with something kinky, before you "admit" anything yourself!!

... and what is kinky? In your eyes, in mine...? Actually, maybe nothing is really kinky. We may just see things differently.

Well, if you want something from me, you have to start first!

Menchie said...

Aw, kesh! Outrageous!

Two words.

Ice cubes.


LOL!!!!

Jewel Rays said...

lol! keshi! I was about to prepare a post along the same lines And i saw ya post!lol..Talk about Hot minds that think alike! haha..:P Something sizzling and sugar coated with lots of spice. :D

Lol! i am finding my balls to even answer ya question. Spare me will ya!! lol!:P

*MUAhh!!! haha!

~ Wimp Out! *HUGGZ*

curryegg said...

Honestly, I'm learning to be kinky. hehe... Since I'm not a girl, not yet a woman..there are things that I should learn. haha....

How about you? I should listen to your experinces... hehe

curryegg

St. Dickeybird said...

I hate the word "kinky." What's kinky to one person is normal to another. So...

I've been to sex clubs, had anonymous (but safe) sex, accidentally slept with a brother and sister (separately), briefly dated a dominatrix, lost virginity at a roller-coaster-type theme park, used handcuffs, whips, paddles, and chocolate sauce (avoid the kind that hardens when cold), fallen in love...

Maybe that last one's the kinkiest...

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Keshi, this one's the coolest...whatever got into u? I can't stop laughing reading this whole thing. I just realised how much I missed reading your blogs...

Check this out...I made it out with a guy in a train loo... kinky, huh?! ;-))

Shiva said...

Looks like I should take a confession. I'll save it for a kinky post:)

Anonymous said...

im sorry im a couple of days late.. but i just wnted to stop by and wish you a very very happy birthday kesh doll! may this yr bring in all the happiness and love u deserve..! :)where are the picsss?????

hugs,
purnima.

Helen said...

Whoo hoo, sexy girl you are mon amie, coaxing your assembly to reveal their wiiiild and crazy moments...; )

I've never involved too much... stuff in my romps, it's just the where that's pretty steamy--
the parking lot of a rest stop,
a vineyard,
a picnic table at a park,
in fields,
in the top of a horse trailer (there was a bed) (LOL),
in the ocean,
a parking deck,
on the beach,
in the front seat of a car,
in the back seat of a car,

; ) oh, I better stop, hahaha, but the lesson to be learned is--when the mood hits you, go with it!! : )

Jay said...

Sex in the dressing room at Dillards Dept Store (clothing store here in the US).

Anonymous sex with a girl at an adult theater. Don't worry I wrapped up. LOL

Jenny! said...

Hmmm, is this your kinky fantasty...having everyone write down theres and then you not telling yours???

I am a fan of auto-erotic asphyxiation...but not extreme!

Anonymous said...

I've eaten an ice-cream with my feet in the shallow sea water, while watching seagulls fly under a rainbow :)

Unknown said...

Must say....you have a way to get the secrets out Kesh.

My Rule #69 states- 'Thou shalt not speak of the kinky adventures that were embarked upon. Let it remain as something which others can only guess and for yourself to know' ;)

Die Muräne said...

As I am already a wild tiger, it's pretty hard to find out what's 'kinky' and what's not hehehe

Cuckoo said...

Heyyy I wanna see urs !!

Anonymous said...

well it's not really kinky but one night my wife and I made love on the beach. We could hear voices but kept going anyway, they must've walked away to give us privacy.
tc

oceanic mirages said...

hey keshi.........
Belated happy birthday honey.
Hope you had fun. god bless n may i read more of your posts sooooooooo full of life.

Rahul said...

:-), This post is sure going to get a lot of comments. But my first reaction was, what?? Kinky?? Who, me??? No way, I am Indian........

Second reaction.....hmmmm, let me think.....ummmmmmm, aaaaah......ok........kinky, kinky, knky.....wait, wait, wait got it, I really like it when the elephants are going at it on Discovery Channel....... :-)

Us Indians, we are just kinda repressed that way....:0

SIMON said...

Wow am I glad I came back today! I was going to help you tidy up after your party! Thanks for popping over to mine you should catch my other site the gutter press when you can!

Kinky - wonderful means so many different things to different people doesn't it?

It's usually to do with 'add ons' high heeled thigh length boots, food including sauces, dildos, strap ons, putting various body parts and/or inanimate objects in different orifices.

I've read all about it you understand! Never done anything like that - god not in England!!

Stace said...

I won't go into detail, but Aidan is pretty bruised at the moment... ;)

AnonymousBlogger said...

Nothing really kinky to report - yet. I think sex in a changing room at the mall would be cool LOL. Is that sick?

Rahul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

woow thank u very much for LAYLA!!
i have done a lota kinky things abt 10 yrs ago, which cannot be written in blogosphere lol
(like wearing indian dress and go to indian restaurant every night) haha..
i wonder wat keshi-chan's kinkiest thing is????

The Phosgene Kid said...

I have a kink in my neck,does that count?

Cazzie!!! said...

I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY,I AM SOOO SORRY!! 4GIVE ME MY FRIEND

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAYDEE :)

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU LOVE.

KINKY....UMM, NOTHING COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW

Keshi said...

Reading some of ur answers here makes me wanna have a 100 cold showers...and Im at work LOL! I'll be bakk with the comment-replies. tnxxx Guys!

Yours' sincerely
Kinky. (haha!)

radiohead said...

whew .. for the first time i went through all the comments .. with all the patience .. it was fun ..

u make people speak keshi .. :)

well the kinkiest thing tht happened to me this morning was my mobile buzzing me off .. wid a message from someone .. lol .. :P

nd the place m stayin with .. thy have moved in a guy in my room, and after a few dyz now he sleeps on my mat as well :O .. tht is so ewww .. n non non kinky .. :(

rahul said it rite .. indians .. we r so repressed .. by priyanka's comment was cool .. hehe

well nt judgin neone !! .. this is life :P

cheers
(still wondering abt my kinky moments .. if ne (SIGH))

Globescoper said...

My God, you've gone kinky on me!
Come to think of it, you were that way when I left.

Hi Keshi

I'm back early due to all the flooding. What a mess!

Hugs!

Bev

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

New name for the old pass blog.

Now "Zephyr."

Strange, don't you think?

Bev

AVIANA said...

u r so bad for this one!!!!

well i've never had a kinky moment! SAD!!!! i know!!

i dream of some kinky moments though...i just gotta find that guy though... hehehe...til then i'll keep dreaming


plus anyhow, i'm not gonna let the whole world know what i think about!!! geesh! no laundry service on my part on this one even if i had one!

u r so bad!!!!

cm chap said...

Hmm looks like I have to confess. let me save it for some other day

KAYLEE said...

Okay I am ready to answer this,I have been on a plane alone with my boyfriend before and believe it or not we weren't afraid to show we were BOYFRKIED AND GIRLFRIEND....My mother better not see this response:-)

Margie said...

Hehe!
From one Kinky Girl to another Kinky Girl.....hi, hi, hi!

So you really think what I told you about in my email was kinky!
Yeah, I guess it was!
Hehehe!

It's our secret!
Mum's the word! ok!

I was so glad when I got home from the ballgames, and read your emails!
Thanks for listening and being my friend....it means a great deal to me hun!

I can't wait till you reveal....
Your Kinky Side!
to us here!

Another long day!
I'm beat!
Going to bed!

Nitey nite Swt hrt!
Take care and have a wonderful, joyful day!

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Margie

Southpaw unplugged said...

What r u upto...:)
These r some which i fondly remember....
In the front seat of a car
In the back seat of a car
On the bonnet of the car
On the beach
On the rock, well it was a bit uncomfy
On the balcony in the night ofcourse
On the staircase
In the lift at wee hours
In the kitchen
On the dinning table
In the parking lot
In a cinema hall where there were hardly 5 or 6 ppl sitting scattered
On top of a mountain only to realize, certain things were abt to freeze
In a tent during a training camp
In a lavatory during a flight(That was the best and the most difficult one)
In a bath tub (Again a diff place to adjust)
On a bench at seaface at 4 in the morning
In a rest room of a discotheque
In the hospital’s pvt room
On top of the water tank in my bldg above 11th floor.
At the business centre on the executive floor of a 5 star hotel in Colombo…:P(If u rem I told u been there in 2002 for a month…wink*)

Keshi said...

Anuj u r KINKY or wut LOL!


**I use the HZAELNUT CHOCOLATE spread ..

so u spread hazelnut spread all over ur face b4 u eat it? ;-)

Got ur email...will reply later on. tnxx!

-----------------------------------

Kaylee ty, I wont tell ur momma girl...duncha worry.

She's just 16years old...
Leave her alone
They say...


;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

G'day Margie!

I fell off my chair while reading ur email..LOL u r one kinky woman! tnxx for that hun ;-)

**From Rick James Super Freak

Superb lyrics!

And tnxx for sharing with me..it's not for all eyes to see...ur kinky secret's safe with me ;-) HUGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

aww I got my baby Poo to blush yeyyyyyyyy!

Im very well darl ty and urself?

So ur not gonna surrender to my Kinky post? lolz its ok sweetie u dun hv to. :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Silvara revealing ur kinkiness aint being a slut...hiding it and sending others hate-mail is being loser and slut together LOL! I love ur openness girl. Forget the LOSERS. Dun let em get to ya.


* Fluffy handcuffs

ooh lala Bondage Babe ;-) Love it!


* Naughty Nurse costume

ooooooo alot of guys here r gonna faint now. haha! I can just imagine how HOT u'd look in it! Mind u I wont be able to be a nurse cos I mite trip n fall and the he'd hv to nurse me :):)


* Chocolate bodypaint

really? OMG u hv done quite alot of YUMMY kink-acts! Good on ya ;-)


**All at once and separately

hahaha cool! Different strokes for different folks ay!

ty sweetie..u r awesome for being so honest n open!

-----------------------------------

ty so much Shruti MWAHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cindy u hottie!

**Well my idea of kinky involves the kitchen... knives

I hope ur man is still in one piece? :) Kitchen is a very HOT place btw!


-----------------------------------

heyy Alex!

**i dont think i have done anything kinky.

So economics was the closest u got to Kinky? LOL great. oops I mean KINKONOMICS :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Crazy_Me heyy!

**showed up at his job wearing next to nothing and brought him dinner

WHOAAAAA ur man is the luckiest man on Earth! Im sure all the guys here wud agree! What say guys??

btw did his boss find his desk in a kinky mood the next morning? ;-)

-----------------------------------

Hey Ghosty I think Ghosts r so kinky ;-)


**I would love Kinky food if there's any, maybe something cooked by Nigella

Nigella? I like chocolate ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Michi tnxx for being so honest here! MWAHHHH!

**anyway we made out in a ladies' bathroom cubicle once

ooh lala the HOTTEST place ha! Ur BF is something! ;-)


-----------------------------------

Phishez WC!

**Would you count rubbing a guys crotchal area while he hugs my best friend and then taking them both home kinky?


That is like KINKY Honors right!
;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Peter lol u wud hv to wait for my ans :):)


**Actually, maybe nothing is really kinky. We may just see things differently.

true...


-----------------------------------

Hello Menchie yeah this Keshi is so outrageous :):)

**Ice cubes.

LOVE ICE n IT'S USES ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amy HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

**Talk about Hot minds that think alike

we r born HOT or wut haha!

nah I wont spare ya..come bakk! LOL!


-----------------------------------

Curryegg no probs sweetie :)

for my ans, u'd hv to wait hehehe...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dickey!

**I've been to sex clubs, had anonymous (but safe) sex, accidentally slept with a brother and sister (separately), briefly dated a dominatrix, lost virginity at a roller-coaster-type theme park, used handcuffs, whips, paddles, and chocolate sauce (avoid the kind that hardens when cold), fallen in love...

Whoaaaaaa I think u r at the top of KINKY! Nice list...ty Dickey :)


And I agree...that last one is the KINKIEST of all!

btw wuts a dominatrix?


-----------------------------------

hey Priyanka I love ur honesty.


**Check this out...I made it out with a guy in a train loo

thats sooooo very kinky!! ooh lala! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shiva thats ok :) tnxxx mate!

-----------------------------------

Purnima HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Where have u been? I MISS U. U ok?

And tnxx for the wishes hun. So sweet of ya!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Helen I like ur attitude...so healthy and so real. When the mood hits ya, go with it indeedz!


**I've never involved too much... stuff in my romps,

REALLY? lol it doesnt seem like little from that list!


**it's just the where that's pretty steamy--

true :)


**the parking lot of a rest stop,

Seriously? Thats BRAVE!


**a vineyard,

awww....romantic I'd say.


**a picnic table at a park,

were there any others in that park at all? LOL!


**in fields,

thats HOT.


**in the top of a horse trailer (there was a bed) (LOL),

lol hahaha ur such a cool chick!


**in the ocean,

WOW!


**a parking deck,

Aha lol!


**on the beach,

thats a beautiful place to be...


**in the front seat of a car,
in the back seat of a car,

haha all spots covered by Helen!


ty babez ur the KINKY QUEEN!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jay Hello Mr.Kinkz ;-)


**Sex in the dressing room at Dillards Dept Store (clothing store here in the US).

whoaaa thats bloody brave!


**Anonymous sex with a girl at an adult theater.

really? U mean u never knew her b4?

wow u guys hv LIVED...I think I never have LOL!


-----------------------------------

Hello Jenny!

**is this your kinky fantasty...having everyone write down theres and then you not telling yours???

LOL u caught me red-handed ha!


**I am a fan of auto-erotic asphyxiation...but not extreme!

really? I mean seriously? D u know INXS lead singer Hutchence? He was one of the guys who loved doing it. How do u do it? Any tips LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Taqdeer!

**I've eaten an ice-cream with my feet in the shallow sea water, while watching seagulls fly under a rainbow

I think thats VERY KINKY...the best! tnxx!


-----------------------------------

hello J!


**My Rule #69 states- 'Thou shalt not speak of the kinky adventures that were embarked upon. Let it remain as something which others can only guess and for yourself to know...

why should it be left for guessing for the rest of their lives when we can all share em here and have some fun :):)

now 69 or 99? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Murane heyy!

**As I am already a wild tiger, it's pretty hard to find out what's 'kinky' and what's not

LOL so ur a Wild Tiger? does that mean u cant tamed? ;-)


-----------------------------------

heyy Cuckoo!

**Heyyy I wanna see urs !!

Is it some KINKY qn Cuckoo? LOL!



Keshi.

radiohead said...

on my face .. eeeks no .. i mean ofcourse nt whn theres no one to lick it arnd ..

I meant it on a bread :D .. haha

tht was jus an imagination .. tht it COULD be used elsewhere as well :P .. jus a kinky thought .. haha

sure sure .. emails r gud .. take ur time ;)

I havent done ne kinky think yet (i mean nt with someone .. and all by myself, u can imagine wht guyz do .. thts d only thing I have done yet :( ) ..

and i guess i already told ya tht i went to kingscross last time .. so tht wud b d kinkiest thing eva ..

cheese
all love :P

Keshi said...

G'day Rick!


**my wife and I made love on the beach.

thats so romantic and kinky at the same time!

and ppl just left ya alone...how nice of em.


-----------------------------------

aww Deepti ty HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rahul heyy!


**Kinky?? Who, me??? No way, I am Indian........

mind ya Im Sri Lankan by birth. So? :) It doesnt stop u from being who u r. Indian or not, we r each an individual. Im sure u have a Kinky side too...talkin abt elephants n all LOL!

ty Rahul :):)

-----------------------------------

G'day Ebezp!


**Kinky - wonderful means so many different things to different people doesn't it?

true :)


**It's usually to do with 'add ons' high heeled thigh length boots, food including sauces, dildos, strap ons, putting various body parts and/or inanimate objects in different orifices.

hehe u seem to know it all. Cool!


**God not in England

LOL why not?


-----------------------------------

Hello Stace!


**but Aidan is pretty bruised at the moment

aha so u've been spanking him hard Stace? ;-)


-----------------------------------

hiyyya AB!

LOL @to report!


** I think sex in a changing room at the mall would be cool

Thats not sick at all. In fact quite alot of ppl here mentioned it :) So it seems NORMAL haha!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hello Niki!

**like wearing indian dress and go to indian restaurant every night

cmon Nikz stop absconding LOL!

so wut new kinky thing did u do last nite? :):)


-----------------------------------

lolz Phos not really!!


-----------------------------------

Caz heyy its oj darl..HUGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty! :)


-----------------------------------

Anuj heyy!


** indians .. we r so repressed

true...Just that alot of the Indians r not so expressive...


-----------------------------------

WB Bev HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! I missed ya.


**My God, you've gone kinky on me!
Come to think of it, you were that way when I left.

LOL ty for noticing!


**Zephyr

I like that name alot.

-----------------------------------

hey Lisa!


**no laundry service on my part on this one even if i had one!

awwwwwww its ok darl. U know Im a BAD BAD BAD girl haha!


-----------------------------------

Chap that day has arrived..lol!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy Im upto many things ;-)

WOW that list got me passing ot at work haha! U r the KING OF KINKS ay!



**On top of a mountain only to realize, certain things were abt to freeze

HAHA Southy! Isnt it better that way? LOL!



**In a bath tub (Again a diff place to adjust)

Bath tubs r soo romantic!



**In the hospital’s pvt room

ur sure u didnt cause few patients' deaths? LOL!


u conquered the flight toilets too WHOAAAAAAA!


Southy that Colombo one..I rem u told me that story :) Where is she now?

And tnxx for the super-Kinky list!!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuj duhh I was only teasing u by asking that qn abt the face lol! I know where some creams go ok hahahaha!

Going to Kings Cross was the Kinkiest thing u ever did? hmmm thats not bad...cos that place is full of Kinky Queens :)

btw wut do guys do on their own? I dunno...Im soooo innocent!

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

She still works at Taj Samudra at Galle road, Colombo...:D. There was one more encounter with a complete stranger at Metro centre's mall at galle road again, i dont remember the name of the place where she lived it was some one and a half hour's ride from galle road and i didnt regreted the ride at all that evening...:D

Keshi said...

Southy did u realise that ur comment was the 69th comment? LOL!

Galle Road...I so know that road...my dad used to take us to Galle Face Beach when we were little...beautiful place...and the Taj is right there :)

Wut a ride ha! ;-)


Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

yes i did....:)
Yeah that place is really beautifull and fortunately we went there during the ceasefire period so one cud walk from there right upto the President's res after complete security check ofcourse and upto the Indian Embassy and the MGM casino on the other end

Romeo Morningwood said...

Here is an old song for you..
"And when we get behind closed doors,
and she lets her hair hang down,
and she makes me glad that I'm a man,
oh no one knows what goes on behind closed doors"

If I told you about the whipping cream, velvet ropes, edible lingerie, and making emergency stops in an elevator..watch out for those cameras...it wouldn't be as special would it?

I saw a funny T Shirt that reads:
you're only a whore if somebody finds out!

Keshi said...

Southy SL is so screwed up cos of the war...there r security checks everywhere and its annoying. I havent been there in a very long time so the Galle Road I know was a safe, carefree and beautiful place...I dunno what it is like anymore..sadly :(

-----------------------------------


HE thats so true...that quote :)



**If I told you about the whipping cream, velvet ropes, edible lingerie, and making emergency stops in an elevator..watch out for those cameras

u said it all anyways..ty! ;-)



Keshi.

radiohead said...

haha .. well teasing is kinky in itself .. aint it .. :P .. aah i feel so kinked ..

there's one song called .. M horny M horny .. horny horny horny tonite :P

well .. kinscross was kinky .. bt i din go to ne of the kinky queens .. I am innocent too :P .. i jus went to one of d strip clubs ..

well guyz do somthing somthing .. to relieve themselves of the utter sexual desires that haunt them again n again .. all day .. most of the times ..

its well knw n well said tht guyz think only about one thing .. haha .. hw true it is .. well ya kind of .. bt nt all d time :P .. bt ya most of it ..

you are so mean .. you havent told ne of urs ?? all the people are waiting keshi ..

Anonymous said...

Okay. This is a tough one because a) I'm an Indian living in India, b) I'm 17 and by this time, guys in here hardly even talk to girls..and I bet more than half of us don't even know what kinky is. :P

So will answer this question later..line after soo many years.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Not safe anymore, coz for ppl who like to create chaos they get loads of targets in that regions as all the VVIPs live nearby, the Govt offices, the embassies, everything's ard that place.

Keshi said...

Anuj I know that song...it actually turns me off LOL!

** i jus went to one of d strip clubs ..

wud u believe it I've neva been to one. So wut was it like? :)


**to relieve themselves of the utter sexual desires that haunt them again n again

I know that. I was just testing ya HAHA!


**you are so mean .. you havent told ne of urs ??

nah its not that Im mean, it's cos I said I'll only say it at the end of the post ok?? :):)

btw u can imagine what my Kinky is like...just look at that pic in this post ;-) Not to mention I'd trip n fall n have rope marks all over LOL!

-----------------------------------

Ish Im not sure if I can wait for years to find ot ur Kinky nature...but its ok LOL! tnxx sweetie :)

-----------------------------------

Southy I agree...all the VIPs lives ard there...security is a big mess in Colombo right now. thats wut my friends say...



Keshi.

radiohead said...

**wat was it like ..

Fuckin Great .. hehe .. initially it was a bit weird .. bt aftr a few beeers .. it was grt .. thr was one gal i liked in particular .. she had the art ..

I saw a lot of gals there .. I mean other thn d strippers ofcourse .. some evn sat around the tipping area .. damn .. gals want all sorts of fun .. haha

well i dont think theres ne harm in goin atleast once .. some kinky nite .. :P

yup .. sure ..evryones waitin fr ur reply .. n by mean i din mean 'really mean' :D .. it jus came out ..

ooooooo .. so u like being stuk up in ropes .. hehe .. bt tht pic looks grt .. bt tht gives me a tied up feelin ..

cheers
aah .. i have been bloggin all day :O

Keshi said...

Anuj :)

**Fuckin Great

ok ur officially Aussie now! Look at that public swearing LOL!


This coming Sat few of my friends r takin me out for my bday...mebbe I should head to a strip club then? Just to check it out.


**bt tht gives me a tied up feelin ..

its supposed to be untied LOL!


Keshi.

radiohead said...

*its supposed to be untied*
wheew ..

aww .. tht was sweeeeeeeeet ..

d time I read it .. it was like .. tht is such a noble thought .. haha

thts a seriously sweet kink ..
yup have a heard a lot of indians do tht .. lol .. strip club fr b'day celebrations .. somthin like .. 'hey gal .. this guy has grown up now .. let him see the world now' .. hahaha

kudos keshi fr the ropes thought
ur great !!

Jewel Rays said...

lol Keshi. yeah am back. well i will juz say a statement and will leave the rest for u to figure out.

"Not the bed baby. Give me something concrete."



~Jewel :)

Keshi said...

Anuj that was fkn easy wasnt it ;-)

LOL @see the world!


-----------------------------------


Amy sweeeeeeeet! :)


**"Not the bed baby. Give me something concrete."

haha so cute! LOL u r sooo damn cute Amy! I think I get the drift...u mean u like the floor ;-)

WOOHOO that floored me! :)

Keshi.

radiohead said...

well .. whn it comes to gals .. u nevr know .. nothin is easy :)

thy are so unpredictable !!

and indians gals i swear .. i donno wats wid thm (i mean not all .. bt ya most of thm).. they are being brought up wrongly :P ..hehe

i knw this gal .. n she had a pic wid a celebrity .. n inspite of admiring it .. she kept complaining tht d guy put his hands arnd my waist :O ..

well .. thy definitely r being brought up badly .. hehe (jokin)

well .. I have the same restrictions though :( ..

Jewel Rays said...

lol Keshi...:P

Told ya will leave it for you to figure out. ;)


***I think I get the drift...u mean u like the floor ;-)

lol..look deeper lady.Something more than just it. hehe..

Thats it my last comment for this.

*blushes*:P

Thanks for the compliments sweetie.

*HUGGIZ and Muahwees!

Good day sweets!

Can't wait to hear urs..:P

~Jewel

Poo said...

Keshi ...How are you ?

Kinky ...Frankly kahoon ..i have not done anything kinky ...i mean i want to....I wnat to go wild like a cat....fast like a leopard and make love and get wild :)) hmmmm

Dont worry i will soon be a part of Kinky stuff soon :))


You rock dear :)) did you get my gift sweetie !!!

Peter said...

How long do we have to wait before you tell us aobut yours?

I think someone already said that your kinkiest thing may just be to ask us all about ours.

In any case and in the meantime, interesting reading all these comments, obviously mainly around a specific subject (I don't mind)!

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

comments flooding in like anything....

ha ha... :)

Sam said...

ah well!! am quite lost around here... but will tell ya a few of my ideas.... how does, ice cream with chocolate sauce sound??
or may be a sudden encounter in the rain?? say at a bus stop!!
getting wild backstage, while a show is on!!
or may be say, pretending to be a waiter!!
the list could go on.... and let me get my imagination in control... before i loose it.. am still at work!! :P

St. Dickeybird said...

"what's a dominatrix?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

Dan said...

I have never done anything kinky in my life ... well, unless you count that time with the trampoline, pony and two midgets.

Anonymous said...

Keshi, LOL coz its all inside the secret heart!!!

Alok said...

he he :) u got us there .... if not on posts in thoughts for sure

tulipspeaks said...

acho acho! enna ithe.. asingam ellam?

hehehehehe..


ammu.

SIMON said...

Why not in England Keshi? Because you're not here!!
But thanks for visiting my sites!!
I'm linking you at mine.
You and your site rock girl. I'll be very gentle but I'm going to have a little root through your archives!!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Man...After reading ppl's list, I feel like an alien.

made me feel bad abt my mid20s.

I had post one adv at adult classifieds section of a very popular website in the region.

Got 3 replies, but all weird.

watchin porn counts? lol

diyadear said...

ha ha keshi gal,
u sure have balls ;) know after reading the dan browns da vinci code n his secret society n their practices ahem ahem, i got the kinkiest idea of doin it in public.like kind of a big celebration.. he he..but wat my kinkiest has been.. well keep guessing ;)

Fated said...

Hahaha! I love this post (and the comments!) Too funny. You are all kinky beasts! Good on you :) This is the way I see it. Everyone is kinky. Sure, we might be shy and quiet, but get us comfortable and with someone we have chemistry with and we are sure to let loose. What have I done? Well, I'm definitely partial to putting my mate in a chair and blindfolding him. :)

Anonymous said...

Trying to find the best way to tastefully answer this...

I have always loved restraint and sensory depravation, leather binds, blindfolds, touching kissing and um er... well you get the Idea. Remove sight and all the other senses pick up, remove freedom of movement and everything is in someones elses hrmm ... hands... Metaphoricaly speaking:)

Come on KEshi Do tell i am keen to see how you tick:)

Rani said...

hahaha... im gonna sit this one out.

Keshi said...

G'day Anuj!

**she had a pic wid a celebrity .. n inspite of admiring it .. she kept complaining tht d guy put his hands arnd my waist

where does she want the celebrity to put his hands - on her face? She's being silly.

Its not that they r being brought up badly...they r being told that showing affection is BAD...and trust me, thats an awful thing to teach kids. As long as its not sexual harassment, whats wrong with showing affection?

Hows Canberra looking this morning? I was there few months ago for the Tulip Festival. Beautiful place. Quiet and relaxing.

-----------------------------------

lolz Amy!


**Something more than just it.

Im thinking of something HARD? hahahahaha!


HUGGGGGGGGZ sweetie pie! I should say Kinky Pie :)

-----------------------------------

Poo HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


**I wnat to go wild like a cat....fast like a leopard and make love and get wild

whoaaaaaa look at this chica! She's HOT as hell! :) I wanna go wild too...but with the right person. And that person seem to be dead LOL!

nah darlin I didnt get ur stuff yet...Im sure it'll come soon. All my stuff arrives late...lol...just like my man too :)

MWAHHH have a good day!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Peter it'll come soon ;-) VERY SOON.

Yes the comments were rather ahemm...cold-shower-requiring ha!

-----------------------------------

Ravi yes n Im waitin for ur's :)


-----------------------------------

Sam ur sizzzling ;-)

**ice cream with chocolate sauce sound??

love em...if u checked my prev posts, there r lots of details abt erotic food :)


**or may be a sudden encounter in the rain?? say at a bus stop!!
getting wild backstage, while a show is on!!

WOW! that sounds so SULTRY hehe.


**or may be say, pretending to be a waiter!!

ooh lala!

that was one HOT Sam ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dickey I laaaiiike wut I saw ;-)

ty!

-----------------------------------

heyya Dan!

**with the trampoline, pony and two midgets.

wut did ya do with the pony? LOL!


-----------------------------------

Really Priya? awwwwww :) hahaha!



-----------------------------------

hehe Alok so wuts ur's? :)


-----------------------------------

Ammu MWAHHHHHHHH!

**asingam ellam

LOL! Ithu asingama? Illa darling..ithu romba HOT haha!

Dun u know Ammu Im bad bad girl...:)

-----------------------------------

Ebezp heyy hows u?

**Why not in England Keshi? Because you're not here!!

awwww how sweet :)


**I'll be very gentle but I'm going to have a little root through your archives!!

HAHA Kinky stuff ha! Be gentle..wud aprreciate that ;-)

-----------------------------------

hey Anony!



**watchin porn counts? lol

wuts Kinky to me may not be Kinky to ya. So yeah, if that makes u Kinky, it counts :)


-----------------------------------

Diya MWAHHHHHH!

**i got the kinkiest idea of doin it in public.like kind of a big celebration

whoaaaaaa so ur gonna go public ha? Cute Diya :):) YES YES YES! LOL!

Im guessing ur kinkiest wud be something to do with ur long beautiful hair...?? ;-)


-----------------------------------

Fated Im loving it too and I've had quite a number of cold showers since last 2 days LOL!


**You are all kinky beasts!

haha true!

And I agree with wut u said. We hv our own moments and the right person has to be there.


**Well, I'm definitely partial to putting my mate in a chair and blindfolding him

WHOAAAAA I love it ;-) Extremely inviting stuff!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aidan matey Stace tells me ur badly bruised? LOL wuts the story?


**I have always loved restraint and sensory depravation, leather binds, blindfolds, touching kissing and um er...

WOW I never imagined u wud like em...this is very interesting!


**Remove sight and all the other senses pick up, remove freedom of movement and everything is in someones elses hrmm ... hands...

Exactly wut wakes me up too ;-)


**Come on KEshi Do tell i am keen to see how you tick:)

lol ok soon I will.

ty Aidan Im all hot now haha!

-----------------------------------


No Choco u hv to tell me..cmon LOL!




Keshi.

radiohead said...

*showing affection

EXACTLY !!!!

@sexual harassement .. lol .. only if the gals cud realise tht we guyz r nt up to ne harassement .. we wud make love for sure :P

yup canberra is quiet n relaxin .. bt keshi .. who wants to be quite n relaxed fr so many days .. i mean look at me .. look at me (haha) .. I m here fr a short while .. so i want to b crazy u knw :P .. kinky :P .. lol .. i think u wud have gt my point .. lol

G'day
ur abt to b Text'd ;)

have a nice day ahead babeh !!
anuj

Shionge said...

Kin-kin-kian.....hahhaha.....lots of kinky ideas up my sleeve but I have to be careful now that my girls are growing up fast....

Hmmm....tiger strips lingerie for that special occasion, kinky enough?

Anonymous said...

Kinky is when she has poured cream all over her front and invites u to taste it



and u turn her around and lick her a** hole

Jim said...

THIS POST IS RATED PG
Parental guidance suggested



check the rating of your blog on my blog

top right hand corner

lee said...

The kinkiest thing I've ever done is to read the comments left by other people here :).

Trundling Grunt said...

I don't think I have indulged in anything kinky, but it depends on how you define kinky.

Are nurses kinky?

Dawn said...

haha hilarious ....being naughty is kinky in itself n scorpions are very good at it ;)
lol
Cheers dear

Keshi said...

Anuj got ut txt...Im so busy today...will reply later on :) tnxx!

Canberra is too relaxing yeah...I prefer Sydney...always the best place on EARTH! ;-)


-----------------------------------

Shionge MWAHHHH kinky woman ;-)


**tiger strips lingerie for that special occasion, kinky enough?

WHOAAAA HOT STUFF! I like leopard prints too...they r SEXY in caps! U wud look SIZZLING in em!

-----------------------------------

Anony/Saby thats pretty direct LOL!



-----------------------------------

Jim stop rating my posts...this is not for kids anyways.


-----------------------------------

haha Lee good one!

erotic reading ha? ;-) if only homework was this readable LOL!


-----------------------------------

heyya T--aaa---aaa--r---uuu--ndz! :)


**Are nurses kinky?

whatever floats ur boat mate ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dawny MWAHHHH!

:)

Keshi.

messys musings said...

goodness!! how did i miss all this!!!

lolllllllll kookie this ones one hell of a post :p

kinky ideas!.. next time im looking for something kinky i know where to catch it

i see southys got one biggggg list! my my!

n no way m i sharing my kinky ideas here :p

Keshi said...

m000nie lol ty sweetie!

U dun hv to tell me...its ok...I can just imagine LOL!

yupperz Southy's list rocks ha!

Keshi.

Amandeep Singh said...

Ice ice ice....
It was so fun!
;)

trinitystar said...

No knickers babes! Feeling of freedom ... big turn on. :o)

Keshi said...

Standbymind WC to this Kinky land ;-)

-----------------------------------

heyy Trinity!

**No knickers babes

WHOAAAAA I must say its the KINKIEST! :)

ty sweetie n be FREE lol!



Keshi.

Dalicia said...

is always in the bedroom with a guy ehhehe

Anonymous said...

where is keshi-chan's kinky experience????

>so wut new kinky thing did u do last nite? :):)

reading ur blog lol

Blessed said...

Better late than never.........
Goodness I could not write nor tell the kinkest thing ever but I will say this..........whenever I am my mates lover and we are exclusive, when it comes to the bedroom I'm pretty much up for anything EXCEPT bringing in another girl or guy.

I think it's funny how I feel like now that I'm married and been with my husband---it's me that's the kinky one and him who gets so embarrassed at things I have suggested. I won't go into what they are but alot of fantasy still remain........

Something kinky I have done.....
hmmmmmmmm................
love making on a semi private beach. awesome.

smrtnhuggble said...

well ive just about done everything mentioned here.. and if not its definitely on my to do list. i find it fun when things are "switched" around once in a while. the usual is too boring and mundane.

Anonymous said...

I have to click on the 'anonymous' button for this one...kinkiest thing that I have ever done? I am pretty tame, so I will have to confess it started with an innocent encounter at a mandir and ended with passionate lovemaking on an unusually snowy day.....

Keshi said...

u serious Dalicia? LOL!

-----------------------------------

Niki yeah so which position was it? hahahaha! :)


-----------------------------------

Blessed MWAHHH!


**when it comes to the bedroom I'm pretty much up for anything EXCEPT bringing in another girl or guy.

I agree..I dun want that either. I better hv my man to myself and he better hv me to himself only :)


**love making on a semi private beach.

whoaaaaaaa HOT stuff ;-) I dun think I'd ever be able to do that if I marry an Indian/Sri Lankan guy hehe...


-----------------------------------

hey Choco MWAHHHHH!


**well ive just about done everything mentioned here

:) really? u r one hot momma then!!


-----------------------------------

Anony hey tnxx!

** it started with an innocent encounter at a mandir and ended with passionate lovemaking on an unusually snowy day.....

mmm mmmmmm! ;-)



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

nonono lol
i want to marry an Indian/Sri Lankan guys too!!
hugzzzzz

Keshi said...

lolz Niki good luck!

Keshi.

Commander Zaius said...

I'm late in adding this but what the hell.
The kinkiest thing that almost happened was when my wife and I were still dating and we went to visit one of her old college girl friends up in Washington DC. Good wine along with easy music and conversation got my future wife's friend "Sally" in a erotic mood with her bringing up the subject of a three-some while undressing in front of us. Sadly, my future wife backed out after several minutes of some serious foreplay.

The strangest and kinkiest thing that did happen was one time while my wife was doing business over the phone at home I came up next to her, stood her up from the chair in which she was sitting, much to her surprise I pulled down her pants and panties and gave her oral sex while she talked about business on a conference call with four other people.

Keshi said...

Beach-Bum ty!

Somehow most women dun seem to like 3-soms...it's the same with me...I want my man only to myself and I want him to feel the same away abt me. But I know there r other women who dun mind that sorta thing.


that business call activity..OMG so hot! ;-) I need a cold shower now LOL!

tnxx mate!


Keshi.

di.di said...

i guess i need to get drunk first b4 i do any freaky kinky sex act... :P

Enchanted Mind said...

hmm..guess am too late...but whatever...I cant miss this....

Kinky one;-)) hmmm...so far was in a waterfall....just the two of us !!! how does that sound? ....water is an amazing stuff for sure....and then there is Coffee, Dark choclate and Wine anyways !! BTW now that I had my second sky dive(yeah I did it once more yesterday), I think up in the air is a right place for some great kissing :-)) !!!

Enchanted Mind said...

My belated wishes to you Keshi !!!
I hope being belated doesnt make my wishes of any less worth !!!

Keshi said...

lol Diva dun tell me ur so UN-KINKY??

-----------------------------------

TLW ty for the wishes!

wow waterfall! U r something! :)



Keshi.

Enchanted Mind said...

Thank u thank u thank u !!
I take it as a compliment :-) yeah ...I'm shameless..I know !!!

Keshi said...

Good to be shameless sometimes TLW :)

keshi.

shnaggy said...

hi hi hi...i really like you. you are so darn good!!!so down-to-earth!!! honey!!!

"she's a very kinky girl"-- the one men looooooooooooooove!!!

Keshi said...

haha ty sweetie Shnaggy!

Keshi.