Tuesday, January 9

Dream Lover

You know it's not everyday that you see someone you really get attracted to for no particular reason. mmm well maybe cos that person is physically spot on to start with and much more. You know what I mean...eye-candy, lust-fest, whatever you may call it. That happened to me this morning on the train. I got on the train and was looking for a seat. There were 2 seats available in that carriage...one next to a woman and one next to a guy. My female hormones ofcourse chose the latter even without seeing his face LOL! So I went ahead and sat next to the lanky guy with cute blonde locks. He had an opened book and a coffee mug on his lap...he was engrossed in his reading. I was iPodding and didn't notice his face much (not that I could turn right and stare into his face...now that would be embarassing). But I could just sense he was quite attractive in a very different way (not the celebrity kind though) and that he had ahemmmm, long legs that ended up in big shoes ;-), strong manly thighs (haha yes I noticed them through the corner of my sneaky eyes), ultra-sexy blonde locks falling on his forehead and mainly that he was a manly man. You know that it's so very hard to spot a manly man these days without him looking like David Hasslehoff! This guy was a natural and that is even more attractive. He didn't have any fancy clothes on...just a blue denim, white shirt and a brown jacket. Didn't seem to care much about how he looked...and he didn't ogle at me like most men do. And that to me is very attractive too. I felt a strange affinity with him I don't know why. It's like I've known this guy all my life and that I finally met him. He was my dream lover for 30mins or so and it felt so gooooood. And just like a dream, he got out and disappeared one stop before mine. Don't ask me why I didn't talk to him. I saw him...sometimes that's all that matters.


Current Music: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You by Heart

141 Cranium Signets:

Anonymous said...

:)))
keshi.. keshi.. keshi.

Anonymous said...

Keshi u are rocking...
keep ur good work
gilbert

Anonymous said...

thats good.. but somehow most women feel all men ogle at them all the time.. Jeez .. fresh perspective needed!

Anonymous said...

Oh hell nooooo....that was a complete waste of time and opportunity....There has to be a universal law prohibiting such hideous crime...:P

Anonymous said...

u will bump into him again!! and this time, DO SOMETHING!!!

:-)))

Jim said...

it is sad dat indian (and sri lankan women) dont go for it

why must men make the first call all the time?


u like a guy
tell him so

u cud have done dis without being obvious

u need to visit SEX COUNSELLOR for good pick up lines

Jim said...

dats why i go for american women
if they like u
they tell u so

and if they dont
they usually say
TAKE A HIKE

it saves such a lotta time for both of us

Envy said...

completely agree to the last line,

Sometimes....that's all that matters


Clicked!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi

LOL

You see someone you think you have known all your life, only to find out the person died the day before you saw them.

Freaky!!

Have you ever walked by a person you know and said hi them. Then you remember the person is dead.

Today, my cell rang, and the display number was that of a friend who passed away. Someone else was using his number.

Why I am writing this crap--who knows.

Happy nightmares! LOL

LOL

HUGS

Bev

Anonymous said...

dat reminds me of my wild oats days,
i was seeing this girl like 8 times a week


until she tied a RAKHI on my rist on dat day

SHIT!
i am a COUNSELLOR by profession
if i had spent dat time with Rajbir
(explaining to him dat size dont matter, and how to do it right)


..i cud have made a fortune by my fees

Anonymous said...

BAN HNT !

Sebastian THE HAIRY D'souza has decided to go nude !

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi
Talk about freaky, I just watched the video of the hanging. This new video shows the body wrapped with the head out and a wound to the neck. It is real as far as we can see.

Bev

Anonymous said...

Ahem..Ahem..Keshi Gurl!! Lucky you!! or Unlucky you!!

Anonymous said...

What!?!? He didn't even look at you???

If you hadn't said that he didn't dress so well, I would have assumed he was gay, but if that were the case, he'd be wearing nicer clothes. LOL.

Oh well, maybe you will see him on the train again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Lol...the sex counsellor has lost it bigtime, all these days he kept insisting on the size of the dick untill one day he faced the harsh reality when he thought he was a dickzilla but got completely lost in the cave....lol, here's the evidence....

http://rockybalboa752001.blogspot.com/
2006/12/in-case-u-guys-miss-saby-u-know
-where.html

Keshi said...

Rose Rose Rose :)

-----------------------------------

WC Gilbert n ty!


-----------------------------------

Viv heyy!


**but somehow most women feel all men ogle at them all the time

I didnt say ALL men..I said MOST men and it's true...cos Im a woman and I so know :)

-----------------------------------

Southy LOL!

**There has to be a universal law prohibiting such hideous crime..

in that case I'd be in jail for life.


**Sebastian THE HAIRY D'souza has decided to go nude !

HAHA!


**dickzilla

ROFL I love that term!



-----------------------------------


Deepz Helloooo :)

**DO SOMETHING!!!

As in cuddle him? LOL!

-----------------------------------

Saby baby!

**it is sad dat indian (and sri lankan women) dont go for it

not really...just that he didnt even turn my way so how could I have spoken to him :(

Sex Counsellor? hmmm u mean U...NO THANKS LOL! Cos ur pick-up lines wud be like 'Hey baby lets go to a hotel' hahaha!


-----------------------------------

WC Envy and tnxxxx!

:)

-----------------------------------

LOL Bev u give me the goose-bumps!

**Today, my cell rang, and the display number was that of a friend who passed away. Someone else was using his number.

Really? WTF!
:)


huhhhhh u saw that video? WHYYYY? I saw the link to it but I didnt wanna see it...no ways! NOT ME.


-----------------------------------

Anony heyy!

**explaining to him dat size dont matter, and how to do it right

U mean brain size? LOL!


-----------------------------------

Shiv I cant ever get to ur blog :( It's been like that for a while. And for that I am unlucky hehe.

Cud u give me ur blog address here? tnxxx!


-----------------------------------

AB heyy :)

**What!?!? He didn't even look at you???

LOL na. He didnt even turn. He was so buried in that book. So I had a sneak-peek to check what the book was abt. It was some ANGEL OF DARKNESS...must be very interesting somehow :)



Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

lolz. read my post already? sumthing is wrong with us both i think! dream lover.. like that title..

and u know..he might be thinking of the same about u right now. though he might not have written anything about it! kekeke

=ammu=

Ash said...

Awww...sweet post!

Anonymous said...

There he was. The man of your dreams. Right next to you.

And you are probably the woman of his dreams too.

But, neither of you spoke a word.

So sad.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, babes .. lust at first sight eh? :)) lol.. how've u been? :)

Keshi said...

Hiyya Ammu! yeah I know...both of us r like that LOL!

**he might be thinking of the same about u right now. though he might not have written anything about it

Im sure he's not a blogger hehe. Cos he was so lost in that book he was reading. He's a book bug. Not a blog bug.

-----------------------------------

Ash ty :)

-----------------------------------


Jay it isnt really sad...cos it is better than not seeing him at all, isnt it? :)

tnxxx mate!

-----------------------------------


Purnima HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! U bakkk? How was NY? I missed ya!

Lust at first sight? yeah lol could be. But it was also lust at 2nd and 3rd sight hahahaha!



Keshi.

lee said...

It's nice to have these sweet feelings about someone , isn't it? I guess that's how I am about the butcher - makes me happy just to see him, even if we never get to meet :).

Anonymous said...

ohh Keshi....you might 'catch' him on the same train sometime soon maybe..try reaching the station early 1 day...& peak n sneak around for him...just before this particular train...you might get to see him again..n then maybe talk..n then....I should Stop now..*fingers crossed*

have a great day baby..I know it must be difficult for you today to concentrate on work....:p ..dreaming about the Manly Man...
~~ektaran

Anonymous said...

There's more to this than you're letting on. Confess. You can tell us , Keshi... ;-)

Just wanted to say that the video in the sidebar is a bit of a distraction.

Keshi said...

Lee it is just like that! It's great but. I mean we dun often feel that way abt someone so when it happens, it's magic :) And I think the novelty of it may even be lost if there was any contact other than just that.

So just keep enjoying those nice lil moments Lee.

-----------------------------------

Ektaran hey ty sweetie :)

I dun think I'll see him again...cos I have travelled daily on that train for so long but never saw him b4...well u never know, I might see him again but Im not after him like that...it was nice to have seen him today and it felt good. That should do for now :)

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Azuka wut more? Ok I was truly attracted to this guy..he gave me the hots but thats abt it all :(

yep this video by Heart is a killer ;-)



Keshi.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Such restraint..
there are pheremones at work
(hornymones as I call 'em)
that you may not consciously acknowledge but play a big role in who we find attractive...

another plus is that he didn't spoil your fantasy by leaning over and opening his piehole with something like..

"Hey Sugar ((HIC))
you have a greaaat smile ((HIC))
HOLY SH*T look at your ((HIC))
Saweet Jeezuz are those puppies real ((brrrrp))
damn you are giving me a bonerrr ((Blehhhrrrettch))
oh f*ck right on your shoes HA HA HA ((Blehhrrretch))"

These little sessions of occular intercourse are usually much more rewarding than real events...
it sort of resembles the fact that very often blogging is more rewarding than actually talking to some people.

Anonymous said...

Oh.. great.. I didn`t know that there were so many things that a girl looked for.. Well.. I guess i will have to catch up.. :)

With Best Regards,
Srijith..

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

did you atleast look at his face?

will be easier to recognize him the next time you see him...

next time, make your dream a reality.. :-))

Keshi said...

HE u dromped a bomb on me again! WOW ur comments r always spot on.

**hornymones

LOL I love that term!


hahaha I love those lines...especially

**Saweet Jeezuz are those puppies real

ROFL!


**occular intercourse

:):) What exactly is that?


**it sort of resembles the fact that very often blogging is more rewarding than actually talking to some people.

thats sooo true! The novelty of it all will be lost if u actually meet these ppl.

-----------------------------------


Srijith we girls notice alot of things alrite ;-)


-----------------------------------

Ganesh heyy :)

I did see his face from side-ways. And also his back and neck and all that LOL!




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Sings, 'Kya yahi pyaar hain' on behalf of the K-Bomb ;)

Helen said...

Nice...doesn't it feel great just to have romantic fantasies and play out all the possibilities--while you're sitting next to an attractive interesting-looking stranger???

Scene 1: Artist on a holiday place: Sydney
Characters:
Artist--aloof, mysterious, just back from photographing the wilds of South Africa
Local girl--nursing a broken heart, stylish, urban, and chic

(enter old-fashion organ music like in the old silent films)

Him: (silent)
Her: (silent, but a flirtatious silent)

minutes pass

Him: (without any awkwardness after lengthy silence)
I only have 24 hours in Sydney, are there any good pubs around?

Her: (eyes widen, moistens her lips) pubs? why yes, and I make great scrambled eggs...

OOORRR:

Her: ("accidentally" dropping her I-Pod, and "accidentally" kicks it further into his personal space) Oh! ha! Would you mind picking that up for me?
(pause) Thanks, I'm Keshi by the way...
Him: you look like a gal who makes great scrambled eggs...

SMACK!!

ha ha...have fun, Keshi!!

**by the way, the worlds best scrambled eggs (serves 2 in bed):

2-3 large eggs
1/2 tsp. bkng soda
1/2 cup heavy cream (oh yeah...)
whisk briskly (air, it's all about getting a lot of air in the eggs)
on low heat
melt small pat of butter or tsp of oil in non-stick pan (verra important, bits of Teflon in your lover's teeth are a major mood kill)

scramble the eggs lightly as they slooowly cook (cover pan if you need to expedite process), add a pinch of salt toward the end of cooking process...
while eggs are cooking, toast two pieces of french bread
cut toast in half and arrange as toast points, spoon scrambled eggs over toast points and top with either:
beluga caviar or folded, chilled smoked salmon or goat cheese...

Good ingredients need no other accompaniment, although fresh herbs are nice (or hot sauce, I dated a guy who needed hot sauce on everything--but me hee hee).

Serve with fresh semi-sweet to medium white wine (&/or coffee if you need the pick-me-up) on a white down quilt with crisp white sheets (who cares if they get caviar or eggs smashed into them, it's all about the experience, the experience!)

And that, my friend, will make men call half a world away to ask if you have breakfast plans in a week. ;)

Whooo! I'm going back to bed...:)

Anonymous said...

He was my dream lover for 30mins..... Lucky or unlucky u :(( just 30 mts

Next time talk to him .DON"T LET HIM GO ;))

Neer said...

hmmm!!! make a wish... bump into him again!! or jus feel good that it was feel good fro 30 mins... sometimes that really matters, Kesh!! Babes.. ths is cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keshi...

Looks like someone just got a "struck" by the "Love Lightning"... HeHe..

U were sitting beside him & u did nothing at all except stole some glances at him... Hmm.. Why never take pic of him.. I'm now so eager to see his charming face.. HeHe..

Maybe u'll see him again. If u do, pls do something. Maybe...pretend to drop something...say hello, ur jacket looks kinda cool...nice book u r reading... If u more daring, maybe try to take a sneak pic of him.. HaHa..

Love is just so weird.. No words can explain it all.. It is like infinity... Nothing can literally explain the word LOVE.

:)

Thumbelina

Jewel Rays said...

Yum Yum...:)

desperado said...

"eye-candy, lust-fest"
.....no why do i always love such terms ;)

dream lover....hmmm...should have talked to him :)

Apy said...

Happy new year to u too...
But I think u shud have spoken to this guy... agree that u had a good time but it couldve been better.. ;)

Life said...

thats so sweet keshi :)

hey i would like to sing a song in hindi for you

"gudiya rani,bitwa rani,
pariyo ki nagri se ek din,
raj kuwar ji ayenge ,
mehlo mein lejayenege...

i think u understand lil bit of hindi ?? try to understand ,else iam there for you :)

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Anonymous said...

LOL!
very cute post Keshi:)

Anonymous said...

i think, he intentionally didn't look at you..its some peoples(male)style to attract/get attention...ignore!!!
or he must be really buried in reading that book

i saw your "From Australia With Luuurve" post pictures, u do work out daily isn't it keshi? toned up arms & legs, u have a good physique, its good to have a healthy body, it makes u feel confident..

anyways nice pictures!! some of the scenic pictures are awesome

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for ur next post to tell me that u bumped into him again...and this time it was not just eye-candy...lust-fest but u did some talking too.

just wish that this time too the seat next to him is not taken.
gud luck keshi

Twisted DNA said...

So sad that you didn't get his number. You don't meet these kinds of guys everyday you know!

But wait, you sat next to him and he didn't notice you? Are you sure he is not blind? :P

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo - you can't write things like that! Good thing I'm so rosy-eyed about this stuff, I know, yes that's what I'm telling myself, that if he was in any way suited, he'll be coming round that carriage again. LOL
Just kidding, what a great post - makes me think of a guy I once met on the train, yum, yum, is all I'm going to say about that. :-)

Thanks for the song too, more memories.

PS Come back over to mine and press play this time. :-D

Anonymous said...

i have been passive reader of ur blog for a very long time... thot of commentin now! :)

Anonymous said...

Keshi by the way the picture is AWESOME i just love the picture :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi

The video was playing on a site I read every day. Foxnews.com has it on their site. I watched it quickly--who knows why?

Bev

Kalpana said...

Thoughts do wander.

Anonymous said...

Keshi..Keshi.. Ya gotta make that move girl! You know just talk, ask him about the book he is reading.
The conversation may not have gone beyond the 30 mins or so, but you could looked at him feasting away and yet be interested in what he was saying.
Either ways he was all yours for those 30 mins and in your mind, to be summoned whenever you so choose and to obey as you command. ;-)

Romeo Morningwood said...

'Occular(eyes)Intercourse' is my term for the secret lusty millisecond imaginary movie in your mind's eye of doin' it with a stranger.
Giggity Giggity Giggity!

Anthony Arojojoye said...

And you mean you did nothing about it? That's the big difference between a guy & a chic.

Next time don't do that. Take him home to mama :-)

Anonymous said...

i miss margie
i sure hope she gets back soon to see my ...

Anonymous said...

Woman,why did let him slip away?! You know what,if he is in your destiny you WILL see him again!Until then,dream on!:))

Anonymous said...

tragedy when that happens again and you find out she's already found another one (or settled with mr freedom on the firt place) and has a family to care for, sightttt this men with no self will to make their biggest dreams come true are such a turn off, money, money, money... i guess it makes most people really myserable in life, so much for Mr freeman and freedom, so much for your light and your love... i hope you dont regret it for the rest of your life darling keshi, when you have this miracle happen to you, honor it and jump the wave, be careful who you let go, might be your only real chance of happiness and joy, the real stuff, you know?
insecurity, that's all, but then again... ONLY GOD KNOWS
i'm forever a free flying bird... glad to see things for what they really are, i guess there's just one real free man i've met, ohhh and he really loves me, how lucky am i...

Anonymous said...

soo sweet Kesh... muaahh! he must be cute na... in a blue denim, white shirt and a brown jacket awwwwww! mah type lol!! ^_~

... ** sometimes that's all that matters** luv that line ^_~

... am here sweetie, just still havin' hang-over of the eve hehe ^_^

muaahhh! luv ya gudniteee...

Anonymous said...

It would have been much more interesting if you had asked for his number?? :P..

Anonymous said...

Nothing better to start the day off with than "eye candy"...

Nope nothing better.

You should have tried to make conversation, but then again, some times its even better to just allow your mind to create how you want him to be.

I've told you about the guy I lust over in church, right? Nice Ass guy....I always try to find him and sit behind him so that I can stare at his gorgeous ass during church - its not that I even want to talk to him, I just wont to ogle over his butt.

I know, I know, I am going to hell.....

:)

t/c
Meg

Anonymous said...

i could totally see it
and i will fess up guilty of the same in those days i used to take the train

Anonymous said...

hey tht a well written post..
didnt know gals looked for so many things in 1 look

another case of love in d train...whts so special in trains tht gets embedded in d mind..!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonder where, which part of the world, which gal posted about me like this... gotta search blogsville :D

Anonymous said...

I think events like this serve as reminders to us that our dream soul mate is out there, even tho it may not be the person you saw.

tc
wryter is freakin me out..lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi!
Your post is naturally writing and very interesting. Dreams are good, but not too much. This is nice dream.
Blessings to you!

Tom Bailey said...

That must just make your day. What a great story.

starry said...

That was cute Keshi..I do hope you see him again.Maybe he just started a new job and will be on the same train to-morrow.keep a look out for him.Next time around drop a hint.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Yes babe ... it happens with me ALL THE TIME ..infact the line i travel (Northern Line as it is named) is famous for its crushes. I see a cute guy ... we smile ... and smile ... and smile ... nd leave .... once me n a guy were lookin at each other for more thn 30 mins.... n my station came ... i smiled at him .. he smiled at me ... he waved and gave me a flying kiss ... lol .. tht was so sweet and so ws he ;p


weve got a newspaper .. called londonpaper ... they've got this special section "love on the train" .. n ppl write abt who they fancied n wud like to meet up n stuff ... which is kinda sweet though.
i was wondering if uve got somethin like this goin on ... so probably u cud write abt tht guy too ... lol

i read somethin in tht paper a few days back which i with 99% certainity can say tht it was for me ... but coz of that 1% uncertainity i didnt have the guts to reply bck ;p

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

u never know btw .. u might bump into him again .. sometime .. somewhere ...

Keshi said...

hey Johno!

** 'Kya yahi pyaar hain'

awww wut does that mean? I know it's something to do with LUURVE :)

-----------------------------------

Helen as usual u entertained me thouroughly with ur beautiful comment :) TY sweetie HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


**doesn't it feel great just to have romantic fantasies and play out all the possibilities

It sure does. It's almost heavenly. Cos no words spoken gives a feeling of pure bliss. Something thats not spoilt by normal procedure. Something divine. Something u can use ur imagination to rejoice with. gawwd I think Im in love LOL!


I love love love that recipe idea LOL! From where did u get that??? damnnn I could have asked him if he wanted to have brekky with me on Sun LOL! Such a cool 'recipe' to keep the man ha ;-)

ty soooo much for such great advice full of fun! Have a great day darl! Im all smiles after reading ur comment :):)

-----------------------------------

My_Life Im such a shy woman when it comes to making the first move hehehe.

-----------------------------------


Neers I dunno if I'd recognise him if I see him again. U know I only saw his legs, back n hair LOL! Face is still unclear :)

-----------------------------------

Thumbelina ur so sweet LOL!

**"struck" by the "Love Lightning"

rather LOVE THUNDER hahaha! It sure feels like the Love bug has bitten me too :(

Take a pic of him? LOL he'd have sued me then.

yeah mebbe I should have dropped my sunnies or something and gotten him to pick it up for me hahaha! tnxxx for the tip, I'll try it next time ;-)

Hugggggggggz Love sure is like infinity...so many kinds of it ha!

-----------------------------------

Amy it sure was YUMMMMMMMMMY ;-)


-----------------------------------

Desperado :):)

If u were that guy wud u have talked to me?

-----------------------------------

Apy I dunno matey...it could have been better but maybe it could have gotten ugly...who knows if Im him type...mebbe if I had spoken to him, he wud have got annoyed? LOL!

-----------------------------------

Vikas hey :) U wrote something in Hindi for me? awwww...let me see if I can u'stand it.


**"gudiya rani,bitwa rani,

something to do with a Doll and Queen ha?


**pariyo ki nagri se ek din,

One day she went out in the city?


**raj kuwar ji ayenge ,

A King came along?
LOL I might be totally wrong ok so Im sorry :)


**mehlo mein lejayenege...

hmmmm something to do with you? I didnt get this line :(

plz plz let me know the correct meaning. TY!




Keshi.

Vest said...

A man's beauty is the sweetness of his Tongue.

Keshi said...

Neihal LOL ty :)

-----------------------------------

Arun heyyyy ty!

**..its some peoples(male)style to attract/get attention

really? Why do guys do that...I mean look what he missed ROFL! :)


**u do work out daily isn't it keshi? toned up arms & legs, u have a good physique, its good to have a healthy body, it makes u feel confident..

Hell na Arun :):) I used to work out alot before...I was an avid dancer/aerobics
maniac. Not anymore cos it was too time-consuming. So I stopped going to the gym and now I just do natural exercises...like walks, occasional jogs, dancing ofcourse :) But I really have put on weight from what I was. I dun consider myself fit these days. Actually the oppositte :):) But yeah I walk alot and I try to keep a balance and maintain my body. I dun wanna put on to embarassing levels u know hehe. And my arms/legs r naturally toned up. I dun do anything special - they have always been like that. tnxxx alot for the encouragement Arun!

-----------------------------------


Kavya I hope I see him again too :) ty sweetie!


-----------------------------------

hey DNA!

**But wait, you sat next to him and he didn't notice you? Are you sure he is not blind? :

LOL yeah...he never turned even...not even a bit! Mebbe that book was far more exciting than me :):)

-----------------------------------

hahaha Autumn lets really wait n see if he comes ard again ;-)

awwwwwww do tell me abt ur train adventure? plz plzzzzzzzz!

okii I'll hop by ur blog soon, ty n HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

Karthik hey ty and wut d u think abt this situation then? :)


-----------------------------------

My_Life yeah I love this pic too!



-----------------------------------

Bev did it scare ya?


-----------------------------------

Kalpana thoughts have no destination...they cruise forever ;-)

-----------------------------------

Sanjay mate I knew u wud say that :) But how could I make the first move at a total stranger? He might not even like it and call the Police for harassment LOL!

-----------------------------------

HE LOL u crack me up mate! :):)

**the secret lusty millisecond imaginary movie in your mind's eye of doin' it with a stranger.

ok then :):) How d u read my mind mate LOL!


**Giggity Giggity Giggity!

and this is? HAHAHAHAHA!

-----------------------------------

Anthony heyyy!

**That's the big difference between a guy & a chic.

yep I know! I just cant make the first move...Im such an old-fashioned chick.


**take him to momma

awww LOL...that wud be nice but I wonder what my momma wud tell...I know! She'd just quickly make a nice warm meal for him...o I soooo know my mum! :)

-----------------------------------

Anony she wrote to me...she's ok. I miss her presence too...alot!

-----------------------------------

Asha heyyy HUGGGGGGGZ!

**You know what,if he is in your destiny you WILL see him again

mmm yeah lets hope so...Im such a dumbass I know :)

-----------------------------------

awww LadyLove Im so very happy for ya! U found him and thats just great.

**be careful who you let go, might be your only real chance of happiness and joy, the real stuff, you know?

I know...but what can I do...I mean I cant just start up a convo with a guy who seem to be so engrossed in a book and also he had his iPod...I couldnt disturb someone like him :( Mebbe if he had looked just once at me like most guys usually do (rolling eyes...), I would have smiled and said HI :)


-----------------------------------

LOL Kath ur still having a hang-ova from NYE? hahahaha so sweet! Let me sprinkle some water on ur pretty face...wakey wakey Kath it's nearly half-way thru January :):)


**mah type

LOL he's ur type too?? I knew it. U know the natural kind...he was HOT.

Kath if u were on the train with me u wud have spoken to him na...but then there goes all my chances LOL!

-----------------------------------

Akshay I can never do that :( Thats just not me. I have had all the wrong guys ask me for my number LOL but I never asked any guy for his number...that must be my weakness!

-----------------------------------


Megzzy mwahhhhhhh!

**You should have tried to make conversation, but then again, some times its even better to just allow your mind to create how you want him to be.

Excatly what I mean! Had I started up a convo with him, the novelty of my ogling wud have been lost in a jiffy, LOL!


**I always try to find him and sit behind him so that I can stare at his gorgeous ass during church - its not that I even want to talk to him, I just wont to ogle over his butt.


ROFL ur a smart babe! This reminded me of my Algebra lecturer at Uni. My friend and I always sat in the front row cos his butt was much better than Algebra. Everytime he wrote on the board, we were in heaven. Somehow I passed Algebra with a HD, but my friend failed it badly LOL!
btw can I come to ur church some time? ;-)

-----------------------------------


Hugggggggz Aditi!

**and i will fess up guilty of the same in those days i used to take the train

ooo lala I never knew this side of Aditi! Tell us all the juicy stories na plzzz :)

-----------------------------------

Stanley WC n tnxxx! :)

**didnt know gals looked for so many things in 1 look

hell we do! But we r experts in scanning w.o. being obvious ;-)

-----------------------------------

KK helloooo!

**Wonder where, which part of the world, which gal posted about me like this.

LOL awwww Im sure there r plenty of dudettes writing abt ya...even if they dun, Im sure they r thinking of u....

I wonder if that guy is a blogger too hehe.

-----------------------------------


Top_Cat heyy mate hows u?

** that our dream soul mate is out there, even tho it may not be the person you saw.

Sure does!


**wryter is freakin me out..lol

LOL haha! Yep Bev is so cute and soooo witty...go read her blog. She's fabulous!

-----------------------------------


Krys yeah this is a beautiful dream! ty :)

-----------------------------------


ty Tom :)

-----------------------------------


heyya Starry!

**Maybe he just started a new job and will be on the same train to-morrow.

well he wasnt there too...Im not sure if I caught the same train tho. But who knows...mebbe he's on a P/T job that needs him only Tue and Thurs...lol let me check tomorrow :):)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cheesy mwahhhhhhh babez! I was so happy to see ur blog yday. Im so glad to have u ard. U have no idea how I missed u.

**he waved and gave me a flying kiss

thats sooo darn cute! One guy did that to me too...but not on the train. My mum and I were shopping once and I sensed someone looking at me...it was this cute blonde guy and he was walking away as he was looking at me. And then we kept exchanging glances as we both walked away from each other. Then he had to go down the escalator cos he just had to LOL...then he suddenly gave me a flying kiss with a wink...it was the hottest wink I've ever seen. Call me a big flirt but I couldnt resist smiling at him with that LOOK lol! :):)

OMG we too have a column like that for train passengers! It's a newspaper only for train passengers and they have a column where u can write abt things that happen on the train. tnxx for reminding me abt it LOL! U think I should write?

Cheesy why didnt u write back sweetie? Did u like him? Then just say it may have been u...lets see who he is. wut say?

-----------------------------------


heyya Vesty!

**A man's beauty is the sweetness of his Tongue

so ur saying I should've found out how he talked etc? :)




Keshi.

fergal said...

hi keshi,

well i hope u catch the same train as him another time ... ;-D

~

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

It was sometime back .. plus don't wanna get into all this ... i mean never knw what weirdo he could be right ... so better stay away ....coz i'll hv to give my number n stuff :-S

but if ure bold enough .. go for it babe! ;p u never know rt?


lol ive had a guy winkin at me, askin for my number n telling me (whispering) "he really loves me" when i was shoppin with my mum .. he even followed me tht day!
and once a guy stopped me, asked me to step outside the train .. when i refused ... he tried touchin me n thts when i shouted at him! lol ..he ran for his life ;p ... bloody despos! but i think am a lil flirty too ... n i don find nethin bad with it ... as long as am decent!

ya uk BB it is ... but since this is a celebrity BB .. so they've got people/actors/celebrities frm diff parts of the world .... like Jeraime and therez Leo guy from Australia, etc

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

btw .. just realised somthin ... u didnt wanna make love to him .. did u ;p ;p ;p

just curious ;p

SaffronSaris said...

poppy doll-pearl, DO SOMETHING! don't just sit there!!!
The new year is heralding good news eh? First Lindsey, next up, u??
:D

Shionge said...

Yo Keshi...I'm glad you have a 'good time' coz I have feelings as such too.

Still, I was 'closer' getting to know this guy on the flight from Spore to Helsinki...we talk & chatted, too bad didnt exchange emails :(

Yes, just like the rest of blog pals here....don't let the second opportunity slip. Can you remember the timing of your train ride?

Good Luck :D

Keshi said...

I just came back from Autumn's blog and Im in tears...what a beautiful dedication that was! TY AUTUMN HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

A man's beauty is the sweetness of his Tongue.






say guys who cant get it up
right SOUTHIE?

Anonymous said...

Keshi is vulnerable
(God help keshi)
the way i was
when i first met my wife to be


Advice:
u need to loose your cherry fast
lest u marry the next hunk dat comes along


a marriage is a marriage
only if u can stay married as long as VEST has

Keshi said...

Fergal matey ty!

-----------------------------------

yep Cheesy u gotta be safe too. Or else we could b flirting with Ted Bundy LOL!

**i don find nethin bad with it ... as long as am decent!

Spot on. I mean it's not like jumping to bed is it :):)


o I see @BB.

Make love to him? LOL who knows who knows ;-)

-----------------------------------

Saffy ty so much! Yep next time I'll see wut I can really do :)

yep Im so happy for Linny yeyyyyyy!

btw u still single Saffy?

-----------------------------------

Shionge awww why didnt ya exchange contacts with him? I mean after talking n all?

na I cant rem the train time...I know Im an Amensia patient :(

-----------------------------------

Saby hello!

**Keshi is vulnerable

Hell na Im not vulnerable. Just lookin for some human contact :)


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

**I wonder if that guy is a blogger too hehe.

Imagine if he's a regular reader of your blog... And forever they lived happily together... :D
What a fairytale it wud be :D

Anonymous said...

@saby
Tell that 80 yrs old meatball that its a combination of sweet tongue and a well oiled asset.

Anonymous said...

before u choose to marry him/her
u need to no him/her


u gotta see his/her good side
and the bad too

no man/woman is all good
only if u still love the whole package ...

then only ...

-from the ravings and rantings of an old man, who regrets his marriage

Anonymous said...

So, your dream lover is somebody you don't talk to and who doesn't answer back? Hmm... ;)

Anonymous said...

@Saby
And i wonder at times what makes my woman to carry on with a slime like me....sigh

Anonymous said...

Sometimes seeing is all you need. After all simply seeing can kindle a renewed hope in love.

Keshi said...

KK thats too much of high hopes :) but tnxxx!

-----------------------------------

Anony ok!


-----------------------------------

Flieger not really :) I did say it was just a dream...hehe.


-----------------------------------

Definitely Awaiting! :)



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

whoa!!!
saby is back!!!
i agree wid him, if u ladies like some one, say it,
that man is really more tha nuts

rest u hav not met me, the best on this planet, ;-)
9 mins and i have 2 get ready n reach office

Anonymous said...

i am still waiting for awaiting to say YES

Anonymous said...

SOUTHIE
it definitely is not your sweet tongue





i bet

Anonymous said...

FUCK
why must i be a teenager in love with another teenager ... awaiting

Jim said...

hahahahahahahahahaha


FUCK
dat Annonyass is killing me !

Anonymous said...

and he didn't ogle at me like most men do. And that to me is very attractive too

modesty thy name :)

Anonymous said...

30 minutes thats all that matters :)
Lots of hugsssssss :)

Stay Beautiful...!!

Keshi said...

Alex :)

-----------------------------------

Kumar I know that ur there...thats why I didnt speak to him ;-)


-----------------------------------

Saby chillax!


-----------------------------------


:) Raghav

-----------------------------------


yep Suga :)




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

i ogle a girl and get sprung i get in trouble... double standards....:) he was a fool for not picking up on it... i think he missed the oportunity there.

Keshi said...

LOL Aidan u should learn some tricks from me so that it isnt so obvious :)

Wut wud u have done if u were that guy? Wud u have spoken to me? I dun think so hehe.



Keshi.

Life said...

hey keshi good try..any ways let me say

**"gudiya rani,bitwa rani,

oh my lil doll queen,oh my sweet daughter queen

**pariyo ki nagri se ek din,

one day from city of angels

**raj kuwar ji ayenge

Prince will come

**mehlo mein lejayenege...
will take you too his palace......

this only one para of that song.its very sweet song from a film called "LAMHE"....its about lit doll waiting for prince and her grandma sings this song for her

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Anonymous said...

reminds me of mariah's song :) dreamlover....sure we all can dream..hehehehe. there's this guy that i think is dreamy. too bad he's not into asian girls :P i know he's not gay...oh well..such are dreams :D

i have not been in the mood for relationship. but, i know when a guy is not into you..why even bother to try if he doesn't care?

Anonymous said...

Awww Keshi.. u seem to be gettin quite desperate to find a guy huh?

Good luck :)

Neer said...

Kesh...! this year... you would not only fall in love... but...!

*amen*

Anonymous said...

yeah, if i were w/ u on the train i wud have spoken to him lol! ^_^ ... so then, i can get the chances to make u both smile awwwwwww!!

or u shud have let ur eyes met na at least... ^_~
... what a feelin right? when two strangers look at each other hehe!!

have a nice day sweetie muaahh!

hugss**

Anonymous said...

keshi
you are amazing! I never seen anyone expressing the chemical/hormonal changes happening in our body so clearly, when we sit near some stranger but attractive

great going!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keshi
How are you doing dear??
M so so sorry for the fact that i dint visit ur blog or replied back to u...i just felt like being away...was messed up completely...everything's fine now...
and about ur previous posts..i did read them all..thru my google reader...and about this one...this is what happened to my as well few days back..what ive written in 'the cutie guy' post..even i cudnt talk to him..but its ok..the feeling of liking someone was more than enuf for me then...but my frds warned to that if i dint talk to someone like that in future...they gonna kick me ..:D
wud suggest u as well...to go ahead and talk to ppl u like..there'e no harm..mebbe they feel like talking as well....just imagine wat if all this was going on in his head as well...he hehe
neways yup HAPPY NEW YEAR to u as well..hope u have a rocking yr ahead..take care
Saira

Anonymous said...

Hehe...moments huh?? :D Sometimes you just need that dream guy even if for a moment. I had one....when I was 17... Black hair, green guys, cute American accent. Too bad he fell for my best friend :( lol


Love the dreams Keshi :)

Anonymous said...

just a 30 minutes relationship and you are saying him as ur dream lover? Oooooh... too fast! :)

Anonymous said...

keshi's bells r ringing ... oooh la laaaa

I glad u didn't start measuring more of that guyz :p

** It's like I've known this guy all my life and that I finally met him.

thats ur mind justifying ur magnetic pull :D

** Don't ask me why I didn't talk to him. I saw him...sometimes that's all that matters.

hmm a rush without any strings attached huh ... gud for dreams :)

had u been in India, the train wud have blessed u with enuf movement to have taken a fall on him ;)) ... that way u'd have got a luk into his eyes as well ;)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol naughty naughty ;p


temme about HNT pleaseeeeee

Jeevan said...

Sight Sight;) the person in blues are admire by others always.

desperado said...

"would u have talked to me "
..i am ceratinly sure of this..that if you were sitting next to me...i wouldnt dare have talked to you...simple reason..my shy nature..n i get tongue tied in front of beautiful gals...though i wuld have said a Hi...i surely would then go on in the conversatio wid u...but dis not being able to say the initial "hi" is the reason im single ;)

rock on gal...n just say hi next time to find someone like him..cause maybe he is like me...great but tongue tied :D..lol

keep rocking

Anonymous said...

Wat?? U not able to reach my blog!! Oh God!! Keshi..bad bad!! chk tis..

http://hearitfromshiv.blogspot.com

Cherry Popcorn said...

Oh.. hehe.. so sweet.. it really gets your adrenaline high right when you spot a cute guy.. dya take his number?

Has to be me said...

Hi kesh...howdy? Heres wishing u loadsa good luck to meet ur dream lover soon! :)))
Looked thru the other pics u'd posted....seems like u'd a gr8 NYE! Have fun girl!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Dreams make us smile,they make us live those moments again and again,But do we want all our dreams to come true? Not really,some are left alone there,far off in that Dream land which we become a part for a few seconds or min,but they are worth all our lifetime,Dream on my dear girl:) You are meant to do so.

Today for the first time your post made me visualise the whole situation which i normally do when i read something,i could feel you sitting in that train,and you have got beautiful expressive eyes,i was thinking of how you must have used your eyes to view him:)
Somehow i love such posts and such experiences.

Anonymous said...

Keshi!! didn't you noticed...that was me... :)..LOL :).

Anonymous said...

Well maybe you will meet him again if it is your destiny to do so.
And more practically, if you take the same train, then more likely to do so.

Tom Bailey said...

It is always interesting to see if these types of stories ever lead to something. I read a story like this where the woman meets him again and they end up married.

Expression ! said...

Keshi dear you should have at least talked to him.

Blessed said...

Hey dear Keshi---
you know someone where out there is this beautiful man and little does he know that some beautiful woman wrote a blog about him. I think that is such a wild thought to think.

By the way, my friend Jeannie Grrl fixed my blog. That is she told me there evidently was a post that was sucking up too much room and so a few posts I saved as drafts and just removed them and viola!!! mermaid now appears where she is supposed to!

Wish you would have tried to flirt with the beautiful stranger......wouldn't that be wild if your paths crossed again?

Keshi said...

Vikas thats a very sweet meaning...ty! I was touched!

-----------------------------------

Dalicia hun dun waste ur time on a guy who says he's 'not into asian girls'. Just wut is that?? Love sees no color or creed. He's just a big womaniser, thats all. U will find many other dream lovers...real ones ard. Good luck sweetie!

-----------------------------------

heyy Prithz!

**u seem to be gettin quite desperate to find a guy huh?

haha sounds like it ha!

-----------------------------------

Neers lol wut else wud happen to me? plzzz tell na ;-)


-----------------------------------

Kath mwahhhhhh babez!

**or u shud have let ur eyes met na at least... ^_~
... what a feelin right? when two strangers look at each other...


I know! That feeling when eyes meet eyes...it's just amazing!

-----------------------------------

ty Nirek :)



-----------------------------------

aww Saira HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Ty sweetie for the advice...I know...we both chould gather up some courage n just get it on :)

**just imagine wat if all this was going on in his head as well

OMG I never thought it that way! Yeah maybe he was thinking abt me too..who knows! Cos when he got up to get out at his stop, he had to pass my legs LOL! And then he looked kind of very shy...I noticed that from his body labguage. But too late..he was gone, just like that :(




Keshi.

WithinWithout said...

Hey Keshi...

Ya know what? That's called being horny. And there's nothing wrong with it.

It's OK to fantasize.

How close did you come to actually talking to him? In this day and age, there's nothing wrong with the female taking the initiative...is there?

Keshi said...

Silvara I can build a life in dreams...thats enough :)

** Black hair, green eyes, cute American accent.

my my m he sounds like a dish LOL! Why didnt ya kick ur best friend and snatch him away? ;-)


-----------------------------------

Karthik hey u didnt get me mate :):) What I meant was he was the dream lover who was in my head...the kind u always have in ur head since ur childhood...the kind of man I pictured myself as my lover. Thats what I meant :)

-----------------------------------


Samy yeah with-no-strings-attached seemed like Heaven for 30mins :)

What else could I have measured? LOL!


**had u been in India, the train wud have blessed u with enuf movement to have taken a fall on him ;)) ...

LOL haha good one!

-----------------------------------


Cheesy lol me naughty? o no ;-)


HNT...ooo lala! It's Thursday ha? Im supposed to do one today! Well Blessed told me abt HNT in the first place. There's a blog that gives directions how to do it. It's Half-Nekked-Thursdays (HNT) where bloggers can post a pic of their half-nekked body part...lol u game enough to take it up suga?

-----------------------------------

Jeevan blues as in? :)


-----------------------------------

Desperado thats slack..u wudnt talk to me at all? awwwww :*( U r just like me LOL!

** just say hi next time to find someone like him..cause maybe he is like me...great but tongue tied

yeah I know...but I can never be the first to talk...Im like that. I want the bloody guy to talk first LOL!

-----------------------------------

Shiv I'll try that ty! :)


-----------------------------------

Princess it does :) Na I didnt take him no...neither did I talk hehehehe.

-----------------------------------

ty Has_To_Be_Me HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Alapana Hugggggggggz!

**far off in that Dream land which we become a part for a few seconds or min,but they are worth all our lifetime...

So true! Dreams r beautiful even tho some may not come true. In my dreams I have a lover :)


**i could feel you sitting in that train,and you have got beautiful expressive eyes,i was thinking of how you must have used your eyes to view him:)

aww thats great if thi spost was so graphic. Im glad! Yeah I looked at him slowly and in a very sneaky manner ;-) I wonder if he wud blush if he ever reads all this!

btw I love ur profile pic WOW!

-----------------------------------

aww Sunil was it u? How nice!! :) If it was u why didnt u talk to me? ;-)


-----------------------------------

Ashish I'm trying hard to catch that train...only if I rem which one LOL!


-----------------------------------

G'day Tom!

** I read a story like this where the woman meets him again and they end up married.

really? WOW!!!! Tell me the story plz.

-----------------------------------

Sharda yes but its not so easy to do in real :(


-----------------------------------

Blessed HUGGGGGGGGZ baby!

**you know someone where out there is this beautiful man and little does he know that some beautiful woman wrote a blog about him.

awww yes :( Its kinda sad ha. I mean what if he read this! He wudnt ever have received such compliments in his life. :)

yeyyyyyyyy to ur blog! Im so glad it's all fixed now, tnxxx to ur friend too. I know how irritating it is when something like that happens. Rem ur blessed, so u will always be OK mwah!

If out paths crossed again, I'd just do one thing...give him the address of this post ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

WW I swear I wasnt horny when I saw him LOL! Trust me mate. Horny happens everyday hehe but not this! This was a strange familiarity...I dunno...it's so hard to put into words.

I couldnt have taken the first initiative at all! Im too shy for that. I like when men approach me first. call me old-fashioned granny hehehe but thats me.



Keshi.

Sugababee said...

Kesh!!

This sounds sooo sweet :)

And it seems liek someone was definitely in the moood:p

Kara said...

mmmm, i love me some man Candy! Nothing better to make a long train ride go by quickly

Jim said...

its THURDAY
now dont loose your nerve








.

WithinWithout said...

OK girl, I understand the thing about wanting to be approached first...but you gotta provide an opening, something he can't miss.

Not all guys are outgoing and have a hell-bent attitude. In fact, I'd say it's the ones who are shy and not ballsy that are the ones most women would want.

Yes, the guy should do the coming on to you in a tasteful, respectful and definitely interested way.

But would it kill you, if you're interested, to flash that beautiful smile or look him directly in the eyes with a look of 'OK, I'm here, I'm interested, talk to me?'

Anonymous said...

there is nutting more absurd than an old man in love

i been behaving silly lately
love makes u do dat

can u guys guess who makes me do dis?

HINT: i am straight

Anonymous said...

no, I have not seen the movie and i wouldn't know what is 'spiritual' (yeah, that kind of a day! :)
Cheers mayt
[this is another post where i didn't know what to say.. except... good for you! :) ]

Keshi said...

Suga I so was! ;-) And he missed out LOL!

-----------------------------------

Karamia Man Candy indeed lol!


-----------------------------------

Saby so d u like my very first HNT? :)


-----------------------------------

WW tnxxx!

**Not all guys are outgoing and have a hell-bent attitude

I so know that now hehe. Somehow I always thought a guy wud make the move if he really wants to.

I could have given him a flash of that smile if only he took his face off that bloody book LOL!

-----------------------------------

tnxxx Soj! Looks like ur becoming speechless by the day hehehe.




Keshi.

WithinWithout said...

Shy Keshi...

A simple question like..."What book is that you're reading?" is innocent and will get him to look up and right into your eyes.

If he's single and if he sees those eyes and a smile...you've opened up all kinds of possibilities!!

All you've done is open the door a creak. If he's not attracted, he'll just answer your question and look down again.

If all he needed was to take a gander at this beautiful woman next to him, well, sparks may fly!

Keshi said...

next time I'd surely 'attempt' to do that :) I promise ok? tnxxx WW ur so sweet!

Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lollll i wud .. if my mom wasn't reading my blog :))

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you too Kesh.

Have a ques for you..slly one though..how do you put videos on the blog?

Anonymous said...

the first thing tht struck me when i read Dream Lover was Madchen Amick.. *drool*
i luv her :D

it is better to dream 'bout a dream lover than having him/her right next to you and for you.. well at least tht is applicable to me

Keshi said...

Cheesy she still does? awwww...

But HNTs r not supposed to be totally naked LOL! ok let me find that blog addy...u go and read what its all abt ok?? :)

----------------------------------

Dinesh WB n ty! :)


**how do you put videos on the blog?

ok I'll come to ur blog now. hang ten.

-----------------------------------

Sudeep is she one of ur desktop goddesses? :)

**it is better to dream 'bout a dream lover than having him/her right next to you and for you.. well at least tht is applicable to me

definitely!




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

hey h r u?
Happy New Year!!!!
Hope u had gr8 time in the break...
u got a good smile gal...

Anonymous said...

When I see someone and makes me just flirt, well I keep looking till I leave that place. Its fun and fresh to bring your energy back for that lust-fest hmmm.

Anonymous said...

i dunno how i missed this post!
*dumbfounded look*

ok quite excited to read this account of urs...i so believe u and so relate to this kinda thing! even if i hav felt something like this only remotely, i always hope that something of the sort happens to me and it goes on to be more than just a smile...
*sigh*
*wishful thinking*
;-)

mommyof2 said...

:-) I love the last line, wise Keshi:-)

Keshi said...

hehe Arun ty! :)

-----------------------------------

Priya lol ur sweet!


-----------------------------------

It will happen to u too Shitrint, trust me ;-)

-----------------------------------

ty Mommy! :)



Keshi.