Friday, January 5

From Australia With Luuurve...

Folks here are more pics (click to enlarge) from my break (continued from last post)...Enjoy and have a good weekend!

O what a Snowman!


















Silent Night...What A Sight!


















The Three Sisters of the Blue Mountains













The amazing view below from the Scenic Skyway cable car in Blue Mountains



















Mermaids comin out of the water, all set for hunk-spotting ;-)













Cuz and I hitting on a tall, dark and handsome Aboriginal caveman ooo lala!












Trying to attain Nirvana in a jiffy....













Here we are now, entertain us!













Is it Down Under or is it Greece?


















A Tortoise with 3 faces?














Pancakes On The Rocks...













In front of the Bridge, Waiting For Tonight...














Opera House at night...


















The Bridge before she dressed up for NYE...


















There she goes!















What a dazzling beauty...















And she finally meets 007 ;-)
















Current Music: About Us by Brooke Hogan feat Paul Wall

153 Cranium Signets:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Fireworks and friends, can't beat that!!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos!!!!
So you did soul searching too...i mean the Nirvana photo....:)

Anonymous said...

lovely pics there... fireworks - I didnt see any here.. also snowman - No sign of snow at all.. and its Jan...

Anonymous said...

awesome!! love fireworks.

Anonymous said...

In the last post i did not make a comment coz i will be a meanie (not meanie meanie - see, I learn.)
shades of a time well enjoyed.
cheers mayt!

Anonymous said...

hey keshi...beautiful pics!!

Anonymous said...

Oy! Wish you a great new 2007 lady! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

dis is beautiful

Anonymous said...
I'm a muslim because I submit myself to the Lord of the world. also because I testify that 'There is no god but One True God, and Mohammad is the last messenger of God.".

I'm a Hindu because a hindu is a person who seeks the Truth. And God is the Eternal Truth, the Reality behind everything.

I'm a Christian because I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in his second coming as the messiah. Jesus is the Spirit from God (Isa ruhullah).

I'm a Jew because I believe in Moses as great Prophet of God who spoke to God (Musa kalimullah).

I'm a Buddhist because I seek enlightenment (Nirvana) of my soul. I pay my respect to Gautama Buddha who is one of the most brilliant personality who walked on this earth.

I'm a Taoist who believe in Tao, the Ultimate Reality behind everything.

And I have no hesitation to say to all other religion that I belong to them as well. They are all my beloved brother and sisters as One God's creation. We belong to the same family. Our blood is the same, our feelings and emotions are same. We are all seeking the same goal only at different path. And all the atheist are my brothers and sisters as well. They also have a different path to seek the Knowledge.

We are all on a journey, knowingly or unknowingly we are trying to reach to the Ultimate goal.
Some will struggle more, some will less.
Some are on straight path, some are not.

But can we deny our aspirations to Love our Beloved God,
Can we condemn other just because they speak different language and have different culture?
Can we deny their faith just because they call the same God in different name, the same God who is beyond name and form ?

http://mysticsaint.blogspot.com/2005/06/im-muslim-hindu-christian-jew-buddhist.html

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!

I love the pics! They are so beautiful! Esp when u are in them :)

The scenery pics are great! I love to take pics of different scenries too, but sometimes, my hand just likes to "shake" a little then i end up with blurred photos :(

The beach & sea looks o "inviting".... HeHe...

The pic of the Opera House is so nice & calming.. :)

I also went countdown for the Year 2007 in Singapore at the Esplanade :) ALOT of ppl! Didnt really get a good view of the fireworks, but good enough until tears filled my eyes :)

Will show u some pics of them soon!

Thumbelina

Anonymous said...

surely sums up the fun u had...nice pics...:)

Blessed said...

more great pics. more lovely Keshi! That's it!!!!! I'm moving down under!

luvwannabefree25 said...

Looks like a great time... and.. amazing... beautiful... you know..

JD ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics keshi!!!

"Mermaids comin out of the water.." - looks like the mermaids were not too happy with the fact of getting wet!!! LOL!!

" dark and handsome Aboriginal caveman ooo lala!" - he is not your type!! pls!! LOL!!

"Trying to attain Nirvana in a jiffy...." - ppl watching you three might just get a piece of Nirvana for sure!!

have a nice weekend!!


;-))

Romeo Morningwood said...

Beautiful, breathtaking visions...
and the shots of the Opera House and Fireworks were pretty good too!

It must be hard to have Chrizzmuzz & New Years without SNOW...loverd the little snowman.

Anonymous said...

Nice set of pics Keshi...shows how much you guys had..nothing like spending time with family na....take care...
~~Ektaran

PrAcHi said...

The pics are coooooool.. The firework on the bridge is fantastic. It’s looking so beautiful. Nirvana photo n the Tortoise one are cool. Opera house looking awesome at night. N Mermaids... looking beautiful :).
Yeah yeah.. I mean your male cousins too. Female cousins are also very hot n they give me complex ;)!

Anonymous said...

wooow dashing keshi-chan!!!!
thanks for sharing those wonderful photos!!
hugzzz back :D

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Everything is so beautiful. This was cool.

Oh and ... "hunk spotting" .. LOL I'm right here! *waves* hahahahahahahahaha

Great night pics of Sidney too.

Anonymous said...

the most awesome comments on my blog are from ANNONYMOUSES

SaffronSaris said...

Happy New Year!!!
I watched a program on ark search, and ome person claimed that by examing the 3 sisters, you can find evidence of the Great Flood, and they claimed they found the ark on Mt Ararat.

Jewel Rays said...

AWesome pics and really fun stuff..LOL the one with the captions mermaid from the sea and the hunk was really cute..made me giggle..hehehe...

Look like u had so much FUn keshi and what could beat that when it add +++++ Smiles and laugh!!

AWESOME!!

thanks for sharing THEM!! hehehe..

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

hemm....superb superb fireworks. And hello babes!

U snaps are very good this time.

I will post mine very soon when we sort out this internet tingy. I spend my new year terrorizing my brothers BBQ party. sigh...no snaps from there tough.

Anonymous said...

Looks like sydney is the place to be.

The snaps took a long time to open coz of my slow conection :(

Anywyas awesome pics ;)

You aren't cavemen are you?

LOL

Anyways just curious you gym alot?
U have arms of a weight lifter. *Looks serious*

Anyways take care.

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely pics Keshi:)

Sujit said...

nice pics:)..

uttara said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wish i too was there havingg funnnnnnnnnnnnnn wid u

we will someday for sure!!!
huggggzzz

Margie said...

Love all the wonderful pics, Keshi!

I am going to be away for a while Keshi...have to go visit my sister!
She is quite sick!
See you when I return...may be gone a while!

I'll miss you!
Take care!

Margie

Anonymous said...

u can only find nirvana thru me...
:P
shameless self promotion :D
keep smiling and dont mind loose some weight and u will be ah soooooo SSSSSEXXXXXYYYYY rather than simple Oh so Sexy

Keshi said...

Phoso ty!

-----------------------------------

Sunil I tried to attain Nirvana but it proved Im nowhere close to it :)

That pic was taken at a Buddhist meditation monastery in the Blue Mountains forests. Its a beautiful place!

-----------------------------------

Viv we never had snow in Dec anyways :)

-----------------------------------

ty Rose!

-----------------------------------

Soj cmon it was only a joke :)


-----------------------------------

ty Forest!

-----------------------------------

ty Grey_Shades!

-----------------------------------

Saby ok then! thats for another post :)

-----------------------------------

Thumblina Im praying u will show me the pics b4 next NYE ;-)

tnxxx sweetie HUGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

ty Southy!


-----------------------------------

Blessed WHEN? :)

-----------------------------------

tnxxx JD!

-----------------------------------

Deep heyy!

**- looks like the mermaids were not too happy with the fact of getting wet!!! LOL!!

no ways! We were so happy to be in the water :) The only problem was that on that day we were not ready for a swim. We didnt take our cossies with us. We were just there for a glimpse of the beach. So yeah, didn't have the water gear :)



**" dark and handsome Aboriginal caveman ooo lala!" - he is not your type!! pls!! LOL!!

U never know...cavemen were real sexy ;-)



**"Trying to attain Nirvana in a jiffy...." - ppl watching you three might just get a piece of Nirvana for sure!!

LOL tnxxx!

-----------------------------------

G'day HE!

**It must be hard to have Chrizzmuzz & New Years without SNOW

not really cos I've never known a Christmas with snow :) And we have blown-up Snowmen to cater for what we r missing LOL!

-----------------------------------

ty Ektaran! :)


-----------------------------------

Prachi ty so much sweetie!

**Female cousins are also very hot n they give me complex

we girls r always a bit J of each other haha! My male cousins came to Syd for some Cricket thingy in Nov...I didnt take any pics of em LOL!


-----------------------------------

ty Niki HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

tnxx Jay!

**Oh and ... "hunk spotting" .. LOL I'm right here! *waves* hahahahahahahahaha


awwwwwww I sure did spot ya ;-)


-----------------------------------

Anonymous tnxx for letting us know anyways duhhh!

-----------------------------------

Saffy dolly hey Hugggggggz!

**you can find evidence of the Great Flood, and they claimed they found the ark on Mt Ararat.

yep I have heard abt that too. There's a lot of history behind The 3 Sisters. There's some tragic story too.

-----------------------------------

Amy LOL ty sweetie! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

:):)

-----------------------------------

Ghosty heyy!

**I spend my new year terrorizing my brothers BBQ party. sigh

LOL why?


-----------------------------------

hey Tarun ty!

**Anyways just curious you gym alot?
U have arms of a weight lifter. *Looks serious

LOL not at all. I have stopped gymmin. Thats the cause I think hahaha!

-----------------------------------

Neihal ty!


-----------------------------------

Sujit ty :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Uttsy yeah I wish the same :(


-----------------------------------

Margie heyyy wuts wrong? I mean is she seriously ill now? I'll pray for her...plz TC and stay strong HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

Kumar heyy! U n ur Nirvana :)

**dont mind loose some weight and u will be ah soooooo SSSSSEXXXXXYYYYY rather than simple Oh so Sexy

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Na I dun need to lose weight at all. Im happy the way I am. Besides I dun wanna be in some super-sexy list cos I dun consider skinny as sexy :)


Keshi.

uttara said...

hey the male voice was of Rajiv!!!
will give u the reckoner soooooooooooooon

huggggggggggggggz

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love the snow men in warm weather! :)
Beautiful photos!

Keshi said...

awww was that him? Say HI to him from me :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Andrew!


Keshi.

uttara said...

BTW i shud say ur cus guy ;) looks ahem ahem

loll

uttara said...

i will do so...
lol

Keshi said...

Uttsy lol which one? Ammu wants Sanjee and now who d u want?

:):)
Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Wow keshi...great pictures, what a wonderful trip. I'm glad you took time for a quick Nirvana, I love to travel and know of nothing better, the experiences last a lifetime...warm gretings!

Keshi said...

Uttsy did u see my DDs? LOL hahaha!

Keshi.

uttara said...

the guy in green tee n white tee
lollzz

Anonymous said...

Definitely will show u the pics before the Next Year End ^_^

Maybe by tonight i can do it up.. Or maybe even later :)

Thumbelina

uttara said...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeyyyy i saw that.. hehhehehe

Keshi said...

hey Kuan ty!

**I'm glad you took time for a quick Nirvana,

:) That pic was taken at a meditation spot in the forest at a Buddhist monastery. That place is just AMAZING!

-----------------------------------

Uttsy ur abt to break up my cuzn's marraige LOL! He's that girl's husband...the newly-weds. The wedding I went to NZ for in Feb last year :) Rem that?

But if I show him ur pic he'll faint LOL! He likes HOT chicks and he'll be so happy to hear that a mega hottie had a crush on him :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

good on ya Thumbelina! :)

-----------------------------------

Uttsy I hate that pic cos it projects alot cos Im standing at an angle...LOL!


Keshi.

uttara said...

ya i will flirt harmlessly..loll
*promise*...*winks*
HAHAHHAHA

Margie said...

Thank you so much Keshi!
Yes, she is very sick...not doing well...I leave in the morning!

Hugggggz!

Margie

uttara said...

its i got taht.. u need a hellof a gutss to put it online..
wondering how any guys r drooling at this point..
HAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

^_^

Keshi said...

Uttsy LOL harmlessly? I know what ur 'harmlessness' is hahaha! Ur lethally sexy girl! I cant let that happen to mah cuz LOL!

btw I dun see any guys drooling ova that pic...lol! Kumar told me to lose some weight duhhh!


-----------------------------------


Margie HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Everything is in God's hands. Always rem I will be thinking of both of ya...TC n come back with good news darl. Im gonna miss u alot!




Keshi.

uttara said...

*many guys

uttara said...

lolll

**Uttsy LOL harmlessly? I know what ur 'harmlessness' is hahaha!
i swear i wont harm their marriage he will be safe in my hands...LMAO
u knw how harmless flirt i'm??loll LMAO


***Ur lethally sexy girl! I cant let that happen to mah cuz LOL!


at least tell him na?? n then show him my snap .. if need be i will send u my snap in a swim suit..HAHAHHAHAHAH

abcd said...

Wonderful picture. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

your BB's have gotten too beeg
take care the center of gravity is shifting off your base



u cud fall on your face

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi,
Thanx for the treat; all you girls look too good.
Have a great new year.

Anonymous said...

awesome pics. Kesh ^_^ we've watched the countdown too in Sydney on evening news... only few seconds hehe!! and i luv it muaahh!! i remember u that time...actually m callin' u many times but can't get thru ;(

... luv all ur pics. babe...u look gorgeous muaahh!

hugss**

Ekta said...

hey keshi girl!!
Snaps are awesome...looks like u had a grt time...
wishing u a fab new yr ahead...keep smiling..always!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics. Kesh!! ilove it! ^_~

... u look gorgeous babe muaahh!!

hugss**

desperado said...

only thing i fail to understand is hat how the snowman has not melted inspite of so many hot mermaids being around on the page :P

you surely welcomed d new yr in a grt way :)

Anonymous said...

hey keshi.. great to see the wonderful beginnin u gave 007! cool!

sorry abt not frequentin here.. have a joyous year ahead! :)

ann said...

your pictures are magical... my daughter saw in the new year in Australia last year and called me as all the fireworks were going off....

I must add australia and new zealand to my list of *must sees* before I die

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Suman Pant said...

hmmm... firworks and funnn... going together... nice pics KAP...
and the pic where you are trying to attain nirvana... ahem ahem... need some more scattered hair strands... looks like the Yogi just came out in full make up to reach nirvana... lol...


Happy New year, wish you a life filled with peaCE AND JOY forever.,

The Grunt said...

I love the Sydney opera house and those fireworks are awesome. Thanks for posting these photos, Keshi!

tulipspeaks said...

aawww.. beautiful pics.. espl the one by th beach! u know im crazy abt beach nah?


hugsss and muuuuaxx

have a wonderful weekend.


=ammu=

Kalpana said...

wonderful pictures..... The Nirvana pose looks great......

Anonymous said...

Cute pics.

Lol at trying to attain Nirvana in a jiffy...

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Keshi!! Lovely Pictures!! I love the 'mermaids coming out of the water hunk spotting' pic!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Keshi, but I notice they are missing something to make Christmas complete.

SNOW!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Keshi!! Lovely Pictures. I love the 'mermaids coming out of the water hunk spotting' picture. Beautiful and mesmerizing mermaids indeed. (smile)

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...coming here via Mehak's blog.Great pics in this post,especially the Christmas ones.:)LOL at the hit on the aboriginal caveman...will be back later to read more.Cheers and have a great 2007.(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com)

Anonymous said...

conclusion: u r a picture whore, just like me :P

i believe you really had a wonderful powderful new year celebration!!

Hope this year will bring you and your family a lot of joy and happiness.

Cazzie!!! said...

Awesome pics yet again, thanks for sharing party gal :)

Anonymous said...

Pics are cool....

Anonymous said...

great pics keshi!!! Makes me want to go to Sydney now too :P

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures :)
N hey, I hope u do not give up visiting autumn blog, there is more to come :)



GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

i miss ORI, the nigerian from nigeria

Anonymous said...

Great pics.. nothing like being with buddies eh?

Anonymous said...

heyyy that snowman and neon light stuff were fantastic :)

** Mermaids comin out of the water

such self proclamations are not appreciated :p

is that gal in the 7th pic by u ur cousin anu? and what is the world was the pose u were giving ;)) ... neither of u 3 luk a wee bit spiritual ... so what was the pose about :p

** A Tortoise with 3 faces?

that was a nice pic :)

the fireworks on the bridge was splendid :) ... really flashy ... gosh I envy u

Life said...

hey keshi !!!!

wonderfull pics ....and nice fireworks as well.....

Anonymous said...

Keshi Girl, do you even realize how beautiful you are? My God - such grace and beauty. It matches your inner beauty too.

Looks like a great time was had. Hope it refreshed you and reconnected you, your heart and soul.

have a great weekend,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Keshi: I liked the blue mountains and 3 faces. They are so natural and awesome.

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem... I am speechless :)
great pics Keshi... :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Lucky girl!:))

Anonymous said...

hi dear,

How r u?

Njoying ur vacation it seems :)

I beleive I'll get sometime 4 blogging.
btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

ur frnd,
Aiz.

Jeevan said...

Cool Pictures Keshi!! The fireworks from the Bridge is wonderful, glad u had a nice Night with cousins and fireworks to welcome 007:)

Sugababee said...

Beautiful!!
seems like you had a blast eh... ooo how I can't wait to invade aussie land:)

Syam said...

Wish you a Happy New Year!!!

Shionge said...

Yo Keshi...you've just brought back my fond memories Downunder :D Thank you, missed the Three Sisters & lovely Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge.

Lovely photos and thank you for sharing.

Kay Vee said...

i loved the "opera house at night" pic! beautiful..
i wish that someday i visit the place and get to picture it myself! and of course watch the performances! did u watch any?

Anonymous said...

wow nice pics my dear, thanks for sharing!!! I like the Opera House pic the most!! :)

starry said...

Nice pics keshi.always having fun.I like the Nirvan pic.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics! sounds great fun to me! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Keshi.
You surely had a blast :)
My cousin lives in Sidney & she
talks about the 3 sister mountain thing you mentioned :)
Hugs!

Stay Beautiful..!!

sophie said...

Keshi the photos are tremendous and
there is a picture where you
look so lovely in that wonderful
dress:)
You and your friend look so
happy together - nirvana in
friendship i think:)
i am quite sure i would pass out
in the cable car -
looks like a fantastic time and thanks for posting your mini
album!!

hugs:)

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. :-) Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kethy!
I say you hi,
and come back- I cannot see your pics now.
Have a bless weekend!
krystyna

Fated said...

Wow, those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL phots.

Lindsey said...

Love the pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic's! wish i was in australia. snowman? it never snows here in Mississippi. darn it.

Mumbai Guy said...

Beautiful pics. That three sisters at blue mountain is just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

who is the damn fool who said u need snow for christmas?


IDIOT!
Jesus was born in Asia, He didnt see snow ever

Anonymous said...

Kumar Chetan
SHUT UP!

we guys love dem beeg

Anonymous said...

OK
now rite sumting controversial
so i can hit u

its been a long time
since we had a fight

Anonymous said...

and i am continuing the joke kesh :)
happy weekend mayt!

Anonymous said...

You really looked like you were have'n fun . Have a Happy New Year Keshi .
I like that your post'n more pictures of yourself ,family and friends .

messys musings said...

k00kieeeeeee... i wanna b in sydney.. wowwww.. u had so much funnn

im sorry but i didnt get to click ny pics of my party.. i was busy dancing.. hehe

n ur looking awesome :)))

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'd give my right leg to be able to travel the world.

Not really.

But I so wish that I could get to Australia!!

Dang, I could party it UP!!

*reminder: leave kids with husband when traveling.*

Anonymous said...

lovely pics..
wondrful firewrks all around ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey! THAT was awesome time with family eh? Cool man.. I love fireworks..

Happy New Year!

Rohit.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics!!!
you did have a great time!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Looks as though you had a great holiday. I love the snapshots - goregous scenery, exotic women, and everyone having a great time.

Shikha said...

so many pics!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Keshi.. Nirvana in a jiffy, i need that too. :).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these great pictures keshi.
I love um, everything looks so beautiful, especially the water.:)
tc

iamnasra said...

So u have seen the blue mountain...I love Australia...Its just down to earth...I would love to be there again one day

Cari said...

thanks for the well wishes!
sounds like your new years was a blast!
i love love the pics! love seeing people share in each other's brilliance & warmth
wish i was right side long of you when you and your cuz went to the beaches!!!
my favorite!
I have to come down under someday!
if it's one of the last things i do!!! :}

Anonymous said...

Hey girl......surfing at the station in Chennai right now..just coudnt get me hads off when i spotted the cafe here !!!

Pix are awesome and i neednt say...you're gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a bash on new year.
Hoping to get back to blogging real soon s soon as i settle up.

Miss ya.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi!
Today my internet is good, so I can see your wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing. Trying to attain Nirvana is unconventional.
Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and looks like you did some fascinating things.

Happy New Year.

lee said...

Very nice, keshi :).

I'm sure that I have an almost identical photo of the three sisters somewhere.

And if I haven't said it to you yet -have a brilliant 2007, sweetheart :).

Anonymous said...

Hey Keshi,
Nice pics and wish you a great year ahead.
Hope you had a gala time with your friends.


Have Fun

~Harsha

Anonymous said...

keshi: wow... looks like new years started off with a bang for you! Happy New Year! you'v got some great pix there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun.
Nice pics, seems like the non-blogging for so many days was justified

The Phosgene Kid said...

G'day Keshi...

Anonymous said...

its late...but happy new year :))

_
misty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. You must have had a great getaway!

Michelle said...

oooooooooo pretty!!

Cherry Popcorn said...

You sure have lots of comments! =P

Nice pictures! I wanted to visit Blue Mountain when i was in Sidney but my mum say there wasn't anything there... is it nice?

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful pics...thnkxs for sharing [:)]

amitsinha said...

Hey Keshi, Thanx for the eye candies! hehe , my fav. is the one coming out from water..OohhLalaaa...simply Irresistable !

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - you look gorgeous (as usual). x

Anonymous said...

Hmmm you remind me of my days in Australia. :((

Oh oh those beaches and that blue mountain.

Opera house looks awesome...
Will NOT comment on those babes ;)

Anonymous said...

OK
now lets see how the blog goddess handles 131 comments
hehehehe

Keshi said...

:) Thumbelina!

-----------------------------------

Uttsy I dun wanna be a marriage-breaker LOL! U r too pretty so it's dangerous to show him ur pic ;-)

-----------------------------------

Ginger ty sweetie!


-----------------------------------


Saby heyy!

**take care the center of gravity is shifting off your base

LOL I know!

-----------------------------------


ty Kulz! :)


-----------------------------------

Kath ty MWAHHHHHHH! I was thinking of u too awwww....I really wished u were with me at the harbor. Cos I know how much u like to have fun.


-----------------------------------

Ekta ty sweetie!



-----------------------------------

Desperado heyy!

** how the snowman has not melted inspite of so many hot mermaids being around on the page

hehe I guess thats cos this snowman wasnt made of snow, rather plastic LOL!

-----------------------------------

ty Prithz HUGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Ann u better visit Down Under and NZ for sure..they r magical places on Earth!

-----------------------------------

KAP heyyyyyyyy HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Where were ya? I MISSED ya!

** need some more scattered hair strands... looks like the Yogi just came out in full make up to reach nirvana

haha!
No make-up there btw :) Look at my face and my daggy clothes there LOL!

-----------------------------------

Hey Grunt tnxxx!

Have u ever visited Aus?


-----------------------------------

Ammu come visit Aus and I'll take u to these beaches :)


-----------------------------------

LOL Kalpana tnxx sweetie!


-----------------------------------

Azuka it did feel like Nirvana for a second :) Cos that place was just amazing! It's a Buddhist monastery in the forest. Was too beautiful!


-----------------------------------

Calabar hey ty darl :) I love that one too.


-----------------------------------

AB matey heyyy!


** but I notice they are missing something to make Christmas complete.
SNOW!!!!

:*( true. Why dun u fedex some snow to us Aussies here ha? :)

-----------------------------------

AmitL WC and tnxxx!


**at the hit on the aboriginal caveman...

LOL yeah...as soon as we touched him he froze right there ;-)

-----------------------------------

Diva hey HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


**u r a picture whore, just like me :P

LOL that I AM! :)

ty sweetie!

-----------------------------------


Caz mwahhhhh babez!


-----------------------------------

ty Daman!


-----------------------------------

Silvara come on over sweetie :)


-----------------------------------

Arti HUGGGGGGZ n ty!

I visit there all the time. But now i couldnt comment :( Some Beta issue is comin up again!

-----------------------------------

Anonymous why dun u go to Ori's site and say it there? he will appreciate that :)


-----------------------------------


Sanjay yep it's really great to be great buddies!

-----------------------------------

LOL Samy ty!

**neither of u 3 luk a wee bit spiritual ..

haha it was meant to be a modern Nirvana pose ;-)

-----------------------------------

ty Vikas!


-----------------------------------


Megz ty so much n hey HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! :)

**Hope it refreshed you and reconnected you, your heart and soul.

sure did! I needed it badly. I hope u had a great break too sweetie.

-----------------------------------


Priya they sure r!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

KK why cant u speak? LOL!


-----------------------------------

ty Asha HUGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Ais hey HUGGGGGGGGGGZ n WB! I missed ya! Lovely new profile pic there.


-----------------------------------

Jeevan hey tnxx matey :)


-----------------------------------

Suga when? I'd love to meet u too :)


-----------------------------------


Syam hey ty and same to ya!


-----------------------------------

Shionge Im glad :) ty!


-----------------------------------


Shitrint heyy!

**and of course watch the performances

yep I did...a while back. It's beautiful inside the Opera House!

-----------------------------------


Vince ty! That pic was taken with my mobile fone.

-----------------------------------

Starry ty! :)


-----------------------------------

ty Contented!


-----------------------------------


Suga thats great. So why dun u come n visit Sydney?

-----------------------------------

Sophie hey HUGGGGGGGZ n ty!

**nirvana in
friendship i think

Sure is! I believe there r many forms of Nirvana. And friendship is pur bliss too.


**Cable car

ur scared of heights? Well guess what me too LOL! But I did go on it cos I didnt wanna miss out on the views and the fun :) Im sure u'll do ok. If ur with me, we can scream together :):)

-----------------------------------


ty Autumn babez!


-----------------------------------

no probs Krys and ty!


-----------------------------------

Fated ty!


-----------------------------------

Linny huggggggz n ty!


-----------------------------------


Hey Pink_Drama ty!

**? it never snows here in Mississippi.

It doesnt snow in Dec over here. But it does in July :)

-----------------------------------


Mumbai_Guy ty!


-----------------------------------

Saby heyy!

**Jesus was born in Asia, He didnt see snow ever

I agree :):)


**Kumar

lol he was only teasin me. Leave him alone now.

-----------------------------------

LOL ok Soj!


-----------------------------------

ty Wally matey!


-----------------------------------

m000nie mwahhhhhhh!

**im sorry but i didnt get to click ny pics of my party.. i was busy dancing..

huh :(

-----------------------------------

Awaiting heyy yep we all should travel the world b4 we r too old/occupied to enjoy :)

-----------------------------------

Kiran ty! But the fireworks were really beautiful close up. U cant simply capture it thru photos :(


-----------------------------------

Rohit hey ty!


-----------------------------------

Preetha tnxxx!

-----------------------------------

ty Phos ;-)


-----------------------------------

hey Shikha! There r many more but I dun wanna bore u all with em :)


-----------------------------------

Akshay hey tnxx!


** Nirvana in a jiffy, i need that too

hehe I know wut u mean. A quick one is good enough for now ha :)

-----------------------------------

tnxx Top_Cat! Yep I love the Water ones too.


-----------------------------------

Nasra u should visit Aus. It's really beautiful here!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cari hey HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

**wish i was right side long of you when you and your cuz went to the beaches

awww I wish u were there with me too...how beautiful it would have been then!

Visit Aus soon babez!

-----------------------------------

Cinderella HUGGGGGGGGZ Im missin ya :( Where r u? R u still on holz?

tnxxx!

-----------------------------------

hehe Krys sweetie TY!


-----------------------------------

Trundling_Grunt ty! :)


-----------------------------------

Lee ty sweetie!

my sis took that photo of the BM. Isnt it gorgeous!

-----------------------------------

Sreeharsha ty! :)



-----------------------------------

tnxx sweetie Sense!


-----------------------------------

Ashish ty!


-----------------------------------

G'day Phos! :) Hows it goin?


-----------------------------------

Misty mwahhhhhhhhh n tnxx! I missed ya. Happy New Year to u too!


-----------------------------------

Julia ty sweetie!


-----------------------------------

Michi baby ty n HUGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Princess heyy I hope ur getting better now. TC.

** I wanted to visit Blue Mountain when i was in Sidney but my mum say there wasn't anything there... is it nice?

Wutttttttt? Nothing to see?? No ways! There r lots of things to see and do in the Blue Mountains. It depends on how interested u r in nature. There are beautiful and magical bush-walking tracks. Then there are skyway cable scenic tours that's just amazing! There r mountain-climbing tours and historic walks that r way too beautiful to describe in simple words. Then there is an exciting rail tour that goes thru a dark tunnel. There r so many things to see and do Princess!

Well prolly ur mum didnt go on any of these tours when she was there. Thats why she thinks there's nothing to see. Next time u r here, take her with u and go on all these tours. Then only u will know the true beauty of the Blue Mountains :)


-----------------------------------
Brutey ty :)


-----------------------------------

Amit hey tnxxx!

;-)

-----------------------------------

Nora tnxxx!


-----------------------------------

Cuckoo hey tnxx!

When were u in Aus?




Keshi.

Keshi said...

All done Saby :)


Keshi.

Blessed said...

Hey Keshi!!!
You asked about HNT.
Well, go to this blog:

http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html

HNT or otherwise known as Half Nekkid Thursday.
I have done some HNT's. Usually pretty tame. I always left some to the imagination but some in blogland are flat out explicit.
I hadn't done a pic in awhile probably since Aug 06. I thought it was fun then I thought maybe it was a little too revealing and not the image I wanted to project.

Keshi said...

LOL Blessed thats cool! ty, I will check it out :):)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

i sure hope KESHI will do an HNT next thursday

Keshi said...

yeah rite Saby! :)

btw Im really thinking of doing it LOL!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you!!! looks like you had a great timeeeeee

Dawn said...

Cool pics and yes the descriptions too ;)
Seems you had a good planned and fun time...keep rockin
Cheers dear

Keshi said...

ty Dalicia and same to ya! :)

-----------------------------------

tnxxx Dawny!!

:)


Keshi.

KK said...

I m sure you know why... I neednt say :D

Keshi said...

no I dun KK :(

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Sydney looks like a fun place. good times, i bet

Anonymous said...

you must be a big nirvana fan. huh?

Anonymous said...

wowwww!!so its true that australia has a blast during the countdown!!

looked like you enjoy it together with your friends and family :)
thanx for sharing,Keshi!!
sydney is waving her hand to me now...inviting me,hehe..

take care!!!!

Keshi said...

Guggs WC n ty! :)

-----------------------------------

Shenaningan I sure am :) I know where u got that clue from...hehehe.

And hey WC!

-----------------------------------

Mwahhhhhhh Ghee ty!




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

whats your number-1 song? mine is "rape me". How do you interpret it?

Keshi said...

I like 'Rape Me'. But my fav from Kurt are 'You Know You're Right' and 'Come As You Are'. And many more ofcourse :)

How do I interpret 'Rape Me'? At first I didnt know the real reason behind that song...so when I listened to it for the first time, I thought it was abt 2 friends...that it was abt a friend who mentally tortures and hurts him all the time.

But then I went and found out the real meaning behind that song at a Nirvana site. It's abt someone who raped a woman and went to jail and then got 'raped' their for his own sins.


Keshi.

Why not sure said...

Keshi those were lovely pics of new year :).

You look very preety. I am drooling in some of your pics ^_~

Keshi said...

LOL Het ty!

Keshi.