Monday, August 22

butt it's beautiful...

butt it's beautiful... Posted by Picasa




Did you come across the new Nike advertising campaign targetting 'real' women? 'My butt is big'. 'I have thunder thighs' are some of the catchy slogans that girls may identify with themselves and yes that's exactly what Nike wants...for you to recognise you're beautiful as you are and it's good to look 'normal'.

If you look closely, women of this era are fast becoming pencil stick figures and think that it's beautiful to be bust-less and butt-less. To be honest I think such women are depriving themselves of womanhood. A woman should not look like she needs a good serving of steak, everytime you look at her. Victoria Beckham for instance looks like she hasn't eaten for years and I really feel sorry for women like her. It's one thing to keep trim and another to look like you just landed from Ethiopia.

Why do women feel that they have to do every possible thing to look 'thin'. Staying healthy is different to staying anorexic. A woman is beautiful with a full figure without the flabs. That's my idea of a beautiful woman. I think Nike is doing a great job by launching this new advertising campaign that not only makes all women feel appreciated but also delivers young women a serious message...'do not starve yourself to look half a woman - curves add to a woman's beauty'. Girls, what are your bodies like and have you felt awakward about your body? If so just cast away the media-rooted belief that 'Stick-figure is beautiful', 'cos I believe it's not! Full figures are sexy and I mean someone like Jennifer Lopez or Catherine Zeta Jones...aren't they looking healthy while looking gorgeous too, what say guys?
The Ad above reads:
My butt is big and round like the letter C and then thousand lunges have made it rounder but not smaller. And that's just fine. It's a space heater for my side of the bed. It's my ambassador. To those who walk behind me, it's a border collie that herds skinny women away from the best deals at clothing sales. My butt is big and that's just fine. And those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it :)

108 Cranium Signets:

:) said...

me 1st... :)

:)

PuNeEt said...

not bad second this time...

:) said...

very nice post k000kie..
A woman is beautiful with a full figure without the flabs.
yes i agree..

:)

:) said...

wc puneet .. i knew it u must be coming... that y i left the msg that me 1st hehehe

:)

Keshi said...

lol Pari n Puneet on a race ha...

Thanks Pari...:)

Puneet hehe wut u doing now mah hot e-bro?

Keshi.

:) said...

k000kie z000nie is yr bro... now puneet too:P

welll good:)

:)

Keshi said...

btw guys I saw Paheli yday...didnt like SRK in it :( he looks so old lol! Must be the era they depicted :) But Rani looked hot. I didnt really like the story...kinda weird - I mean why didnt the ghost get into the husband's body in the first time itself lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pari they r mah bros...but as an 000nie I can flirt with em ;-)

k000kie.

:) said...

lolll... i didnt watch it:(
rani... ooo she is cooll..

puneet u sleeping on k000kie's blog:)

:)

PuNeEt said...

'do not starve yourself to look half a woman - curves add to a woman's beauty'.....

100 out of 1000...
agreed ...
ne ways figure turns me on the most ;-) (next to eyes)
he he hehehe

Keshi... ur travelling in both the boats...
want to flirt also n want me to be e-bro also ... not done...
second option not available ;-)
he he hehe

Pari... coz of traffic i got late in office... dont worry will catch u in next post ;-)

PuNeEt said...

Keshi...
Paheli ws so sad...
i didnt like it either

Keshi said...

hugggz mah e-sweety Puneet :) well ok if u dun liek e-bro, u'll have to give bak mah rakhi hehehe...now wut do I do? how else can I pledge mah sincere affection to ya? :(


***ne ways figure turns me on the most

woohoo I think it'll be so hard to turn u off in the Li-ve-brary then ;-)

Yup Paheli was not that good...I'm waiting to see Mangal Pandey...

Thanks n muahh!
Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

sweety, i arrive rather late this time..it's okie...i will make up for it some other time :P

Girls, what are your bodies like and have you felt awakward about your body?

well..there this once i feel that i look awful..and it was true..i put on 15kg within a year as a result of some medications i was on..can u imagine that? my waistline swelled to size err...[censored]..i had so much difficulties in finding new clothers :( but i manage to reduce half of what i gained..not to say entirely to look SLIM..but it is not healthy to be overweight either ;)

=am000nie-still-trying-to-lose-weight=

Autumn Storm said...

I do believe Dove started the ball rolling on this type of "real beauty" campaign - and it's great that advertising companies seeking to advertise their products are listening to changing attitudes.

Critics have been blaming them (amongst others) for anorexia etc for years, but I think, there has been a shift in general attitudes towards these things - though I not sure which came first, the egg or the hen.
:-) Bird analogies seem popular today.

The skinny-beyond-skinny theory of attractiveness does not in fact seem to have basis in reality...
in every article, I have ever seen about such things, the vast majority of men will be more attracted to the curvaceous woman over and above the skin and bones standing next to her every time.

Men, of course, have faced the same pressures to look "perfect". Many are under the impression, they need to bulk up to look good. Again, if it is for the purposes of attracting women, most would choose the regular Joe over and above the guy next to him with the bulging Schwarzneggars.

Things definitely seem to be on the right road with "fashion" leaning towards health in every sense of the word.

Great post, Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

pari... i'm not sleepin on Keshi's blog...
I'm sure she has better alternatives for me ;-)

Jim said...

OOOOOOOO- LA -LA

Keshi said...

aww am000nie that's not good...but I'm glad u lost half of it...it is hard being over-weight I'm sure..cos all girls want to look sexy n approved by society.

But what Nike intends to convey is that full-figures r normal...not the pencil-stick image we all has in our minds for the past 10yrs r so. U know the kind of models that look like if they got knocked off the ramp they wud break into two? That's not right...nor beautiful.

Anyways I'm sure u r beautiful n that's ur healthy most of all...

btw:I'm a size 10 (Aus size) - never been thinner/fatter than that for a while now...wut I basically do is eat healthy (not diet) n I exercise (not a gym junky either - just light exercise like walking, sometimes aerobics n being active whenever I can)...

Huggggz!
Keshi.

Jim said...

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900), German philosopher


Quote WorldFamous Quotes at QuoteWorld.org

Sorry!
i had dis on my clip board
didnt want to waste it

Jim said...

Most desi guys
go for beeg boobs

but i am a butt man

Keshi said...

Autumn heyy hows ya? :)

***the vast majority of men will be more attracted to the curvaceous woman...

so rightly-said! Alot of men like volutious curvy women...they r more sensual n r real women...I really dunno why girls starve to death then.

Yes I agree for the men it's the same kind of social pressure...but eventually I'd like a bloke looking like the guy from next door to a man who looks like Incredible Hulk lol!

Cheers Autumn!

Keshi said...

lol Saby ahemmm...lets say butt n bust...both is needed by a woman to be a woman :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Puneet lollz I have some exciting alternatives for ya...;-) tell u soon...

I gtg now folks...got to pick up my car from Service...will be bak later on to check on mah buddies...byeee tc! Till then butt-in :)


Keshi.

Jim said...

Yeah i like beebg butts
irrespective of the gender of the owner


Heyyyy
where's Justine?

PuNeEt said...

Keshi...
typing error in earlier comment... its 100 out of 100 n not 1000...
c u r alreading making me commit so many errors ;-)

sweeti do u need bro-sis relation only to express ur affection..
ne ways ur too good at expressing ur luv n affection.. nd I feel I'm nt bad either ;-)

I'm waiting to hear the alternatives :-)))
dying to hear rather ;-)

cheers

Anonymous said...

****Full figures are sexy and I mean someone like Jennifer Lopez or Catherine Zeta Jones...aren't they looking healthy while looking gorgeous too**** you missed much better ones like Sharon stone, Drew Barrymore, Liv tyler, Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra...lols anyways nice and refreshing post, i m gonna take a print out of this and stick on the soft board in my gym...:):):)

Invincible said...

25 is a good number. Me doing silver jubilee for ya :)

And keshi, trust me all the guyz wd extend generous gratitude to you for putting this post :) :)

looking healthy (evn a lil chubby) is far better than so slim n trim tht it goes close to anorexic. The Barbie Doll is a classic e.g. n the new age girls try to be barbies !

Catherine Zeta J , Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie .. (drooooooooools)

Jim said...

Yeah invincible,
for once i agree wid ya

Woomen shud picket Barbie doll stores

Jim said...

in my time
guys wud flip for buxom woomen wid beeg hips, like Liz taylor, and Gina Lolo

then came the new fashion dictated by the frogs in France

they wanted slim mannequins
coz its easy to design dresses for such types


and the crazy american woomen
started dieting to be able to wear these outfits

In India esp in Soth, beeg woomen are still the craze

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

U bet Keshi!

Even i was just going thru the same sort of article in the newzpaper yesterday....
Today's gals are starving themselves...to lose their womanhood as u rightly said!!
They look like twigs!!

Thankgod! Am not one of them!

Btw...Paheli film sucked bigtime Keshi!! Though the outfits nd picturisation was good...hehe...i was just going thru the other comments! :P

Cheerzzz!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Aus size 10 = UK size __ ?? @ Keshi

And btw...how tall are u?

sandeip said...

bootylicious.............

*smiles*

KJ said...

honestly i often wonder how people can starve themselves. i'd rather DIE EATING, but not go on DIETING.

:-)

KJ

messys musings said...

hey nice one k00kie... women r so silly nowadays... n so bloody fashion conscious... look at wat paris hilton looks like... duh!!! i wouldnt call her a female... ekee...

wats the use of starving urself n looking good???....

Ashes said...

somehow I like girls who are thin.I always loved Winona Ryder over Pam Anderson and Dolores O' riordan(Cranberries singer) over Mariah Carey.

And ummm, I'd choose Kate Moss over C. Elecktra anyday.

So go figure.

maybe it's cus I was kinda lanky and thin mostly.

saurav said...

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you diet.......

saurav said...

I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks......

saurav said...

"When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty." ~Woody Allen

tulipspeaks said...

Anyways I'm sure u r beautiful n that's ur healthy most of all...

:) hopefully i am..hehe..

yeap..i got what u mean..pencil stick just the how the supermodels look like? just like how the beauty queens look like?

of course, it is not healthy for themselves and also for young gals who are idolizing these anorexic women..

till this moment, i haven't came across an anorexic or a bullimic in my career as a nutritionist yet..i guess the issue of weight loss hasn't come to a critical level yet..although i can see the mushrooming numbers of slimming centers, with their bizzare method of weight loss :(

=am000nie-hugs-k000kie=

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh boy...That butt was awesome ;)

Z000n had to wipe his keyboard from the dr000000l in order to type further comments ;)

If I look at a women frm the front side...obviously boobs will get the attention...frm back side, butt is wht I gonna stare...so yeah, this part of the femaly body sure does needs an attention.

Why do women feel that they have to do every possible thing to look 'thin'.
Thin and slim chicks look HOT. Dont you think so?
See I'm not saying fat gals look ugly, but sure....slim ones will always get an edge, you know.

Jennifer Lopez or Catherine Zeta Jones...aren't they looking healthy while looking gorgeous too, what say guys?
I remember reading somewhere long time back...interview of Nicole Kidman...she said, if given a chance, I would luv to be back in the body of JLO. She is just perfect...and she deserves the attention too. I belive JLO carries good looking bottoms..what say??

Catherine...I dont know....I liked her before she hooked with MD. Now I dont even feel like looking at her.

Btw, I hope you know about Kylie babe...yup..Aussi HOT chick...she got her butt-"augmentation" done before release of the first album. Boy, should have gone for boobs...atleast breast cancer would have been avoided :(

Jim said...

, If any of u guys are contemplating doing cosmetic surgery ...,

hear dis
a good cyber friend of mine
tells me she just got a tummy chuck in

she cries in pain now
she tells me its 3 times more painful than child birth

and lasts much longer, the pain i mean

about nose jobs and skin lightening treatment to make u fair and lovely ...

u need only to look at Michael Jackson

as Indians we believe, looks are given by God

and dont u dare to improve on God's plan for u baby
ur inviting trouble

and looks and tits and boobs and ass
all is vanity

Michelle said...

i got two words,
BEYONCE KNOWLES :)
And those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it :)
U GOOOO GURL!!!!!
GO K000KZ GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~p000nie cheerin fo' k000kie~
;)

Gaurav said...

nice nice butt.

I think its neither the butt nor the boobs ..its the entire package that matters. ;-)

My fav babe - "Salma Hayek"

Cheerio

De.vile said...

Totally agree, dove had an ad like that too. "Tested on real curves" That was good too.

saurav said...

Hey Gaurav !!! Salma Hayek is also my fav....and Meg Ryan....

Paul said...

I've never understood it - how the media managed to "sell" us, or at least women, on what body types are supposed to be attractive.

I'm all for variety. I mean there are willowy women who look great, but also women who are very curvy and even "overweight" by today's standards that look great. Tall can look wonderful. So can tiny.

Jim said...

if i were a muslim guy

i wud have 4 wives

one my maid servant, a good cook for the kitchen

the second a hott wooman like Rekha for the bedroom, and


the third a good looking curvaceous hand bag to make my friendz jealous

the fourth a jounalist like Barkha, who is in the know of world events, and who is crazy over football, a girl who can make me laff at my self, when i become pompous, a court jester type

Jim said...

, Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women's clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear.,
- Anatole France

Jim said...

We worship not the Graces, nor the Parcae, but Fashion. She spins and weaves and cuts with full authority. , The head monkey at Paris puts on a traveler's cap, and all the monkeys in America do the same.,
-- Henry David Thoreau

Jim said...

and tank God for Google search

Justin Thyme said...

As always Keshi, excellent and very thought-provoking post.

strawy said...

hey keshuu ... thnx re sweety for the lovely comment on my blog i m fine now, n heyyyy thx for this post !!! now i m proud for being chubby ... hehehe ... always had a feeling that i shud be slim like other babez .... wowwwww nice BUTTS :: hehehe


....... st000nie .......

Vivhyd said...

hmm// yet another use of female anatomy for advertisement and many times.. it doesnt make sense.. wht they are showing or advertising and wht product they are selling.. they just wanna provide feast to the viewer's eyes.. men in this case.. well as far as it does make sense.. its fine but to use it to just grab attention is crude

Trée said...

For the record, I like my women to look like they know what a good steak tastes like--lol. I hate eating alone ;-)

Keshi said...

Puneet muah!

**c u r alreading making me commit so many errors ;-)

yeyyyy I got u 'affected' ;-)


**sweeti do u need bro-sis relation only to express ur affection..

goshh u know how to make my day...why r we so far away from each other? :(



**I'm waiting to hear the alternatives :-)))
dying to hear rather ;-)

hmmm dun die plzzz...let me tell u soon...in ut bloggy lol!

~~keshi waves with a smile...

Keshi said...

South matey heyyy!

**you missed much better ones like Sharon stone, Drew Barrymore, Liv tyler, Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra...

ohh I did not miss em...no ways! The list of goo-looking women is too long, so I only put in 2 of my favvvs :) U got some great taste there! Yess Bollywood women I should say are the SEXIEST!



**i m gonna take a print out of this and stick on the soft board in my gym...:):):)

U really r? wow :) Well make sure u put the NIKE ad...it's quite nice n will make 'insecure' women realise that they r not that bad after all...hehe...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

v000nie WC in sweety!

**Me doing silver jubilee for ya :)

woohoo me dancing :)


**And keshi, trust me all the guyz wd extend generous gratitude to you for putting this post :) :)

why is that - cos of the butt pic? hehehe...btw it aint my butt lol!


**The Barbie Doll is a classic e.g. n the new age girls try to be barbies !

Yep...lol...my 4yr old niece always shows her Californian Barbie to me and says I look like her - gosh I wish! :):)



**Catherine Zeta J , Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie .. (drooooooooools)

Yep great taste there! Salma is one of my favvvs too...she's the ideal woman - nice n curvy and healthy looking...

Thanks!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim

**like Liz taylor, and Gina Lolo

I think they r hotttt. I really admire Sophia Loren - she's just so beautiful!

Yep anything is French is a big deal for the yanks, and anything yanky is a big deal for the Aussies n they all end up looking like stick-dolls lol!

Yes I agree...South Indian women like Jothika, Sneha, Sri Devi...wow what more d u want a woman to look like!

Thanks Jimmy aka Saby ;-)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chessy huggz girl!

**They look like twigs!!

U bet they r! And what's so sexy abt em? Which guy wants to date a stick?

I dunno wabt UK size :( I'm a 10 in Aus size and Im 5'7" tall. What's ur size/height?

Kesh.

Anonymous said...

Good morning keshi, i have already taken out the print alongwith the nike ad ofcourse and m on my way to th gym, catch u later...:)

Keshi said...

Hey KJ!

**i'd rather DIE EATING, but not go on DIETING.

LOL good one girl! High Five!



Thanks Caraf :)


m000nie muahhhhhhh!
LOL silly is the word! And yeah Paris Hilton omahgoshhhhhhh wut dus she think she is? Hot? No waysss! She looks like Bone-y Kapoor lol! And guys really r after her?? I dun get it.

**wats the use of starving urself n looking good???....

Exactly my point! I'm sure they sleep cryin abt the lamb roast they saw at a party that they cudn't have..hehehe...


Ashhhhhhh hugggz!
U like thin girls...hmmm Im sure u like the healthy thin girls :) Not the anorexic ones na. Winona Ryder is damn cute...but I still think she needs a lil bit more flesh :) Well it's my opinion anyways...but ur entitled to like whoever u prefer Ash...hehe ur lanky yep that maybe why...but I like lanky guys ;-)


Avik wow some great quotes there. I lived every one of em, thanks! Yes that last quote delievered an imp msg folks...
***We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty

WOW got us all thinking there na! Thanks AVIK!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

wow South goodday matey! tell me how the gym reacts lol :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

am000nie huggggggz! :)

**although i can see the mushrooming numbers of slimming centers, with their bizzare method
of weight loss

yep they r mushrooming everywhere...I hope we wont have a time in future when all we wud see r sticks walkin ard n that we wont be able to tell who's a man n who's a woman...



Jannnnn hugz babe!
**if ur a female u ought to look like a female or just get a sex change operation an be a man... they are flat arent they

LOLLLLLLL u made me crack up there! Hahahahahahaha! Good one Jan!

ooops sorry me n Cheesy r talking abt waiste sizes here.. :( U r sexy even when ur pregnant gal...so take it easy hugggggz!



Maureen that's awesome! Good on ya gal! Once one of my uncles stated that when dancing with a woman she needs to be 'felt' - What he meant was that someone fleshy is much better to dance with than with a skeleton lol! So yeah ur doing pretty good there :)

Thanks guys!
Keshi.

firacub said...

Hi Keshu,
A good post I should say. I HATE skinny women. I dunno what makes them think they are looking good. I wud like muh girl to be healthy ;)) I mean not a fat ass but with a toned body.. :)))))

I will soon put up a pic of muh kinda gurl. Btw I like Giselle Bundchen, Salma Hayek, Beyonce, Aaliyah, MAriah CArey, Alicia Silverstone, Nicole Kidman etc etc....


Peace,
Firacub.

Keshi said...

Thanks Deips huggggz!


z0000nie muahhh where were ya I missed ya whole of yday!

**Z000n had to wipe his keyboard from the dr000000l in order to type further comments ;)

LOL omg I might have to fedex u a bib b4 I post something :)



**If I look at a women frm the front side...obviously boobs will get the attention...frm back side, butt is wht I gonna stare...

ok z000nie u just confirmed that u r one of those men on the train who cant stop staring at women's assets lol...I have come across many z000nies hehehe :):)



**Thin and slim chicks look HOT. Dont you think so?
See I'm not saying fat gals look ugly, but sure....slim ones will always get an edge, you know.

yes yes I agree that looking trim is beautiful...but here I mean pencil-stick women...also fat is ok as long as ur not too fat...isnt healthy better than skin-n-bones? plz tell me ur not attracted to Posh Spice? lol!



**I belive JLO carries good looking bottoms..what say??

She sure does! I mean alot of ppl think her butt is too big...I agee it's a lil too protruding but I think it's sexyyy! Dun mean to sound like a lesbian lol but she's hot...I like curvy butts strating from a slim hip...



**Catherine...I dont know....I liked her before she hooked with MD. Now I dont even feel like looking at her.

LOL why? u didnt like her getting married to an oldie n turning into a trophy wife as am000nie's post says :)



**Btw, I hope you know about Kylie babe...yup..Aussi HOT chick...she got her butt-"augmentation" done before release of the first album. Boy, should have gone for boobs...atleast breast cancer would have been avoided :(

yep she's nice...but in real life Kylie is pint-sized...so tiny but really cute :) She has a good-looking bottom tho... :)

Catch u soon z000nie!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Pithaly @Wear it and Just.. Do It". hehehe good one!


Jim yep I dun y'stand why women do plastic surgery only to look horrible...like u say looks r given by someone superior up there...we should not try to change it...so rightly stated there!


p000nie muahhhh!
BEYONCE KNOWLES IT IS! SHE IS JUST WOWWWWWWW! U got great taste gurrl, good on ya!




g000nie hey hows ya?
**its the entire package that matters..

that's so true...entire package matters (including brains n common sense) more than any single ass-et :) Salma is the ITEM ha - she's hot!


Chikka heyy yep I've seen that Dove ad...long live real curves :)


Avik Meg Ryan is a beauty too...wow what serenity she carries...I like her angelic face alot.


Paul so rightly stated. Media is the bad guy here :)
**Tall can look wonderful. So can tiny...
yep all shapes n sizes r beautiful, thanks!


LOL Jim u wudnt want to have 4 awesome women as wives...they can be very demanding :)


Hey Justin thanks huggggggggz!


st000nie I dun think ur fat at all...from ur eyes I can see that ur a hot fleshy babezz :) Not fat. Hey no worries abt the msg...I really hope ur feeling better today. Take care gal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Goodday Vivhyd!

**yet another use of female anatomy for advertisement and many times

True I agree...an adverstising campaign's aim is to get attention at any cost to sell their products. But I thought for once one company is doing a great job at the same time...making all shapes n sizes feel appreciated...believe me Vivhyd, alot of women have low self-esteem becos of how their bodies look like...so by an ad campaign like this it's promoting that looking a lil bit chubby aint that bad at all...I think any campaign that promotes health is good...dun u think so? thanks mate for that great point.



Tre lol yess wouldnt u like a nice fleshy woman sitting next to ya and eating with ya, instead of a skinny bones staring at the food n not eating at all...hehehe.

Thanks Guys!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Firaaaaaaa hugggz! Missed ya mate!

**I wud like muh girl to be healthy ;)) I mean not a fat ass but with a toned body.. :)))))

hehehe yep healthy n fleshy...not a skinny bone nor a fat ass :)


**I will soon put up a pic of muh kinda gurl. Btw I like Giselle Bundchen, Salma Hayek, Beyonce, Aaliyah, MAriah CArey, Alicia Silverstone, Nicole Kidman etc etc....

Wow wut a great lot of women...u got good taste..I really like Mariah but alot of ppl here stated she's not hot...I think she's got a great womanly body...high five Fira!

Keshi.

talldarkman said...

slllllurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppp.....*lol*


Hiya keshi...thankx for speaking my heart out....;)

We need curvaceous (not plump...... mind u) gals around......I dunno why all these models starve themselves to death???? :( Some of the recent models are almost cadaver......*waaaaah*

Hope Nike helps turn the tide.....:P


talldarkman

Jim said...

, when ur a virgin all u see is boobs, tits and ass,

as u grow up wid the bombshell
u miss good food
u miss good coversation

so u flirt wid the married lady next door who is more than just tits and ass

Vivhyd said...

// alot of women have low self-esteem becos of how their bodies look like...so by an ad campaign like this it's promoting that looking a lil bit chubby aint that bad at all...I think any campaign that promotes health is good...dun u think so? //

Ya thts why I said.. some ads makes sense.. while using that.. like this but sometimes.. it doesnt make sense.. ya I do think ur point is good 2.. :)

Jim said...

i see the same folly i saw in my gen

we never learn from other's mistakes

more and more unhappy marriages
for men in India its OK
they have other options

my heart bleeds for ladies
days why i flirt wid married ladies
evry man/wooman wants to be desired

Jim said...

history always repeats its self

, 1945 Vietnam conflict begins as Ho Chi Minh leads a successful coup

soon young american men will be drafted
,

and now we have another vietnam in IRAQ

Deja Vu once again

Justin Thyme said...

Saby, my friend, I could not have said it better.

Jim said...

i am honoured Justine
i always wanted to be yr friend

its just dat my way of making friendz is weird

Justin Thyme said...

LOL... that's okay Saby. You're like a retarded baby - people can't help but love you! :-)

Justin Thyme said...

(holding breath, turning blue in the face, hoping beyond hope that Saby knows what was said was meant only in jest...)

Jim said...

hehehhehehehehehehe ...
dat was an apt decription

Justin Thyme said...

Phew! (breathing major heavy sigh of relief!)

Jim said...

heyyyyyyy !

did u retract ?
too late Justine
u just been added

Jim said...

in yr lang dat means
i gott yr scalp

http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/07/my-new-friendz.html

Jim said...

my prob is once i get started
i dont no how to stop

Jim said...

a wise man once said

if u have a beautiful piece of art on yr wall like a painting on canvas
and u dont see the beauty in dat canvas

and if Saby visits yr home
and sees the beauty in the canvas

dat beauty belongs to Saby
even though she wears yr mangal sutra

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Boy...I had to run through a forest of comments to see where you had posted my reply...
*poooof*
Finally got it :)

z000nie u just confirmed that u r one of those men on the train who cant stop staring at women's assets lol
Eeeeewwww...
Never done that...I admire a beauty from a distance (thank god for giving me perfect vision till now...touch wood), but I just cant stare at ladies in near vicinity...makes me more uncomfortable..

plz tell me ur not attracted to Posh Spice?
Hmmmm...she is one hot chick...
Yeah...I have spice gals music vidoes at home..
Think that says it all.

u didnt like her getting married to an oldie
Yes....but whenever I look at her...that oldie comes in front of my eyes...Bas****!!
Btw, I enjoyed watching Zeta in Entrapment and Mask of Zorrrooo.....*Drrrooool*

Hugzz

Keshi said...

Tally lol I knew u wud like this topic ;-)
**I dunno why all these models starve themselves to death

LOL true I dunno why either
hahahaha!



Vivhyd
**but sometimes.. it doesnt make sense...
Yep I agree...some ads r just mind-numbingly pathetic - they just try to get the attention in wrong ways but some do fall for em...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hugggz both Saby n Justin...Keshi is so glad u two r friends - I so wanted u to become friends in my blog itself cos that's where u started fighting too :)

Cheers to Saby n Justin!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**Eeeeewwww...Never done that...I admire a beauty from a distance

aww I know ur not a perv :) I meant that in a good way...lol! Looking from a distance is ok yeah...hehe cute z000nie checking out gals under those dark glasses ha? :)



**Hmmmm...she is one hot chick...
Yeah...I have spice gals music vidoes at home..

She was good-looking at the start...then she got brain-washed with anorexia I think now she looks like Skeleton Spice...lol!



**But whenever I look at her...that oldie comes in front of my eyes...Bas****!!

LOL poor MD! Well I kno wwut u mean. Zeta wud have married him just for glamor n glitzz...I'm sure we will hear of em separating soon...I dun mean that they should but it's already happening.

Thanks matey!
k000kie.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I know ur not a perv
That felt goood :)



Z0000nie with a big smile now...coz K00kie mis-judged him 2 comments back :)

Keshi said...

huggggz z000nie, k000kie always knows her mates very well...no judging at all, just loving u for wut u r... :)

k000kie-with-an-icecream

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwwwwwww...
That was cho chweet...



Z0000nie is happy now. So he runs aways with K000kie's ice-cream :)

Keshi said...

~~k000kie runs behind z000nie with Seb's sword cos she wanna share that icecream with z000nie... :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh Boy!!

K000kie had Sebz sword....He didnt knew that..I thuoght she was gonna try Aussie-Kung-Fu on him





Z000nie is not afraid of Sebz sword anymore...but yes...is scared of K000kie-Masta coz of her Kung-Fu skillz...

Keshi said...

z000nie mah Kung-Fu skills exist somewhere in the future only lol...so u dun have to worry...but u were just runnig with k000kies-n-cream ice cream - meaning me - Put me down put me down...LOL!

k000kie.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh so that means....
She has nothing to scare Z0000nie boy now...





Z0000nie continues running with K000kies-n-ice cream

Hahaha :)

Keshi said...

o goshhh lollll u r a chweety pie...and where r we going now? lol!

k000kie.

Unknown said...

It's always a treat to the eyes looking at a beautiful body esp if its someone like Priyanka Chopra, Catherine Zeta Jones or our very own k000kie ;)

BtW, Beyonce Knowles really needs to work on her thighs :P

Sorry I'm late k000kz :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

How long do you think will it take for me to run from Sydney to India....non-stop?



Hehehe.....
ROTFLMAO :D

Keshi said...

Goodday mate NV!
**like Priyanka Chopra, Catherine Zeta Jones or our very own k000kie

LOL u mean this or ur just playing games with my sanity? :)


z000nie aww that will such a long run lollllz sooo cuttte...instead just catch a flight na...hehehe hugggz!

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yes....flight will be kewl I believe...
Think I need to talk about this to ma bosss.....
Now that Im PM...I can put down my demands right..hehehe

Keshi said...

u got a promotion wowwww! Project managers get great pay na :) so come down to Aus for a holiday...me n n000nie will entertain ya...lol n000nie will take u to his restaurant for lunch...beware he might spill curry on ur shirt...hehehe...n I will take u everywhere in Sydney...how abt it?

k000kie-with-a-map

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hmmmm....Sounds good to me :)
If I dont fly to Dubai next.....anytime in Septmeber..then have plans for GOA trip with my family...

Sydney is quite far :(
Would have luved to drop by for free food(n0000nie will renovate your Blog-Template in return...what say?) and free Sydney-darshan with ma k000kie...Woooo...Hoooo!!!

But sure...would drop by sometime in future...I hope by then you would have acquired all belts in Aussie Kung-Fu and I would greet you by, "Good morning K000kie-Masta"

Take care...and hugzzz
Catch you later now.

Unknown said...

of course Im playing games wit ur sanity, you actually believed me?? :o


LOL...jokes

Keshi said...

lol so sweet k000kie-masta hahahaha! z000nie Syd is far away alright but there r planes to bridge that gap..hehehehe...just hop on board n hop all the way here to Kanagaroo land :)


n000nie awwwwww u made me chaaad now... :(

k000kie.

abbiapple said...

Nice butt! *squeeze

Manish Kumar said...

mee last :)
good advice to ur fellow species
hmmm totally agree with what u said :)

Keshi said...

lol Manish hehehe thanks!

Dawn said...

amazing...I saw this ad...its true what u said..:)

& yes...I also wanted to comment on the 'expectaion' part but somehow didnt give me the option hence...here:)

...well I must say...you said it what I feel too...about expectations....!!!!

One can keep there own expectation with self...then...:D

good one...btw am the last ;)


hehehe cheers!!
amazing posts I must say :)

Keshi said...

Hey Dawn last but not the least muahhhhhhh! Thanks sweety!

Keshi.

SamY said...

did ya know that a big butt does serve a purpose ... it acts as a gr8 shock-absorber and gives more stability :p ... ahmm ahmm :D ... a big butt is not a bad news ... poor souls who think otherwise