Thursday, August 18

Li-VE-brary

Imagine how it would be if the book you borrowed from the library can talk? How fast it would be to clear all your doubts and how informed you would be by the end of the conversation! Well you don't have to imagine that anymore - it's already happening in a Swedish library! But this time it isn't a book you're going to have to borrow - it's a human being.

I read about this on the papers yesterday and I found it really interesting a concept. The objective behind this human library I believe is that as the world today grows rapidly, we have also come to face alot of different groups of people and varying perceptions that lead to alot of prejudices. These prejudices may be simply due to the fact that we are uninformed about a certain group of people. It read "If you're one of those people who thinks all lesbians are sexually frustrated or thinks all animal rights activists are aggressive, then a Swedish library project that allows you to "borrow" a human being rather than a book may provide some useful insight." What this human library attempts to do is make a human representative of largely prejudiced groups available for the general public to borrow for 45mins. Then you get a chance to ask all your questions regarding them and clear your doubts to a certain extent.

Is this a brilliant idea that's going to work towards common understanding or is this going to be a total flop and if so why? I personally think it's great way to communicate face to face and know where they're coming from, even if that means at the end of the day I wouldn't be agreeing totally. But it might help me to learn something that I was not aware of before which would have lead to my prejudice about them - that may even change my views. On the other hand I might hate that person and my prejudice might grow worse lol - that's the negative side of using human references. I'm mostly prejudice-free but I really would like to talk to a terrorist. Wonder if they would pay such a person to offer services at the library :) Well, what are your prejudices and if you were given a chance who would you like to borrow from this human library and what questions would you ask?

It read "This weekend, nine people, including a homosexual, an imam, a journalist, a Muslim woman and a gypsy, will be available at the Malmoe Library for members of the public to "borrow" for a 45 minute conversation in the library's outdoor cafe.".
Beat that!

142 Cranium Signets:

PuNeEt said...

Yess I made it finally
top of the world
first to be here
:-)
Cheers

PuNeEt said...

I liked ur title ;-)
Amazing Concept
Sounds interesting...
Two way communication is alwayz better

@ what are your prejudices .... given a chance who would you like to borrow .....?
I'll have to think about this !!!
Will get back on this :-)

But unlike books I cant take them home... relax down and read these so called human liab...
just a thought ;-)

Cheers :-)

Jim said...

Yes, u made it finally
top of the world
first to be there


now eat shit !

Jim said...

"This weekend, nine people, including a homosexual, an imam, a journalist, a Muslim woman and a gypsy, and SABY, the creep .....


Yeah, bostiao will b there
if any one wants to give him a free and fair hearing wb4 labelling him as a creep

PuNeEt said...

Thanx Jim...
But I dont need ur diet...
U enjoy

Justin Thyme said...

As always Kesh - very thought provoking... :-)

(Saby/Jim/Mouse - just pick an identity and stick to it! You're not fooling anyone)

Anonymous said...

As usual splendid post...u seem to be picking up the best of the topics these days!!!!

Autumn Storm said...

Hmm, not sure what I think about that. Mostly because one person would be speaking on behalf of a group - I'll go away and think about it for a while :-)

Unknown said...

hi keshi
such an informative post
its amazing to hear this sorts of thing.
discussion, conversation are always good for exchanging knowledge.
I think human library is good iniation hope it will work
bye

Vivhyd said...

Hmm.. interesting Keshi... WHile one gets to know the perspective of the human being, one must remember that what they may present is an individual's perspective and not neccessarily may mean a lot of things. Usually in a book, the author presents many perspectives and we can think in many directions and choose which we feel is right.. here we will be limited to the human being's perspective... but then it depends on the human too.. if he/she happens to be very knowledgeable then we get to gain.. and same goes for the book.. I was assuming that the author usually is good engh to prsent the whole picture rather than one or 2 aspects...

Michelle said...

wow!

Jim said...

i wud like to borrow Pithaly

dissect him from neck to groin
and find out wat shit lies in him





PS: i wanted to say Justine, but i didnt, he is a lott tuffer than me physically,
and i wud get beaten to a pulp if he finds my id and tracks me to my home, and i aint insured for physical assault

saurav said...

your comment section is becoming interesting day by day....lol....
BTW....sorry Keshi....after reading the comments of 'Jim' and 'saby' i forgot the topic of ur post......why not rename ur blog as "The Battlefield" ???

Justin Thyme said...

Wow. Now that is quite disturbing. Saby, my friend, are you okay? You seem rather violent today, moreso than most others.

All beings tremble before violence.
All fear death.
All love life.

See yourself in others.
Then whom can you hurt?
What harm can you do?

He who seeks happiness
By hurting those who seek happiness
Will never find happiness.

For your brother is like you.
He wants to be happy.
Never harm him
And when you leave this life
You too will find happiness.

-- Teachings of the Buddha
(from the DHAMMAPADA, translated by Thomas Byron)

tulipspeaks said...

an amazing piece of information k000kie..

well, while it might be informative to get 'borrow' a person, it would be rather difficult for a person like me..i might look talkative, but i find it difficult to jump into a conversation with a stranger right away!

=am000nie-hoping-to-borrow-k000kie=

Dewdrop said...

Oh but I cant bookmark, make notes, scribble, fold pages, hide papers/pics, sleep with and read the human at odd hours :(

Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dewdrop said...

Pithaly
This time I wont give you a link. Instead I'd urge you pick a copy of english grammar by Wren and Martin from the LI-VE-brary close to you :)

--pearl-- said...

i wish they had better subjects..as in mayb someone who knows some language..teaches a language..spreads sumthin about some culture...a doc..for medical stuff..that kinda stuff.. i dunno...

Justin Thyme said...

Pearl - they have those. They're called "tutors."

Invincible said...

me 22nd ..
thts a fast improvement.

Invincible said...

takes me back to ur post 'Hello stranger! '

i guess those who r open to accepting others' view wud only volunteer to borrow the library person.

If you are so stubborn then no pt in going there n beating ur chest. Unfortunately highly opinionated ppl are greatly stubborn :( n It wud never work wth such intolerent peasized.

I guess if general people (which r never certain of anything n have no strong views about anything) become aware of such options, they wd b definitely benefited.

Dawn said...

amazing thought provoking post...today I was reading about...people dreaming...and there you go :)

awesome is the word :D

cheers!

:) said...

uummm interesting post k000kie..
humans.. instead of books.. but u'll need an appt for that na.. u cant just drop in n pick wtr u want... like books..

:)

Unknown said...

Did you dream it or read it?

Keshi said...

yeyyyyyyyyyy Puneet made it to the top! WOOHOO! Well-done Puneet! :):)

***I'll have to think about this !!!Will get back on this :-)

No probs, take ur own sweet time...


***But unlike books I cant take them home... relax...

Very true! That's one major drawback of this system. One other thing, I cant slam the book on the floor if I dun get something LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim AKA Saby can u PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ stop insulting my friends here?

Final Warning!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Puneet that was a good one!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thanks Justin and South. I felt everyone must know abt this iinteresting new concept. And you all being so smart and really aware of what's going around you, I knew this topic will be accepted with zest :)

Autumn heyy!
***one person would be speaking on behalf of a group...

yep true...that one person could be saying things only according to what he believes...good point!


Nitika WC to mah blog!
Yep it can work in a good way that ppl who r willing to discuss n learn will benefit. But ppl who r strongly prejudiced might not even use this concept...thanks girl!


lol Pithaly go to Grammar school then :)


Yes it's WOW isnt it p000nie...I was thinking how these ppl come up with these fascinating ideas!


LOL Avik I know...I hope Saby n Justin will patch up soon.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vuvhyd hugggggz!

***they may present is an individual's perspective....here we will be limited to the human being's perspective...

So true. That's exactly why I think this might fail. And also it all depends on the way he/she talks, how receptive he/she is, how unbiased and how well-mannered he/she is...cos I believe having a good conversation is also a skill.

Yep a book should cover many aspects of a topic whereas one person maybe limited in what he/she can convey...

Thanks mate, great points there!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saby...
**i wud like to borrow Pithaly

hmmm n I'm sure he wud like to borrow u...infact many here wud like to do that n u might never go bak to into the library lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Justin that's an awesome excerpt fom Dhammapada...I have read most of it and I have a Sinhalese book on all of it...great for the mind and life...thanks!

~~~He who seeks happiness
By hurting those who seek happiness
Will never find happiness~~~

I want everyone to read that and gain something from it...there's a very deep message in there through very simple words...

Thanks Justin u continue to amaze me...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

am000nie huggggz sweety!

*** might look talkative, but i find it difficult to jump into a conversation with a stranger right away!...

Great point...that's why it migth not work. This whole project depends on how open, honest and verbal the 2 people are...like u said if one person isnt all that keen a talker, then it's going to be lopsided n u may never gain anything from it...

***am000nie-hoping-to-borrow-k000kie=

LOL aww in that case we wont be discussin anything...we will just catch the latest movie n go for a long harbor cruise n then yummy lunch n coffee n a long walk on the beach :)

oh btw any prejudices against me, since u wanted to borrow me? lol!

Hugggies sweety!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dewdyyyyy huggggggz gurl!

***Oh but I cant bookmark, make notes, scribble, fold pages, hide papers/pics, sleep with and read the human at odd hours :(

Wow in what better way can anyone else put all the disadvantages of this concept than how Dewdy just did! Terrific summary of problems there Dewdy :)

When I was at Uni I used to borrow material n sometimes forget to return...I imagine we cant do that in this case lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pearlzzzzzzzz hugggggz how r we today? Hope all is good on ur side. I prayed for ya last nite...

***spreads sumthin about some culture...a doc..for medical stuff..

That's an awesome idea Pearly! Wow neva thought abt it that way...I think many other groups will sprout from this idea and will be available for reference. That was just a brilliant thought Pearlzzz!

Justin tutors cant be borrowed from the Library can they be?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

v000nie yeyyy a whopping 22! :)

***i guess those who r open to accepting others' view wud only volunteer to borrow the library person.

Yep thats what I thought too...but if someone's open to others' view, wud they be prejudiced in the first place?


***Unfortunately highly opinionated ppl are greatly stubborn :( n It wud never work wth such intolerent peasized.

LOL true! I dun think such ppl wud even think twice abt using the system. That's the unfortunate side of this.


***I guess if general people (which r never certain of anything n have no strong views about anything) become aware of such options, they wd b definitely benefited.


True. I think these ppl who r in the middle of opinions will be the ones who use this when actually what the system intends to do is educate the strongly prejudiced.


Thanks for that very insightful analysis v000nie...u r very coherent in ur thinking. Well-done!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dawn thanks hehe...people dreaming wow...tell me abt it gurl.

Pari thanks! Yeah u have to make appt...n it's called human borrowing :)

NV I didnt dream it lol it's really happening in a Swedish library. I read it in Daily Telegraph on Wed and I even found it on the net later on...go here...

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_18-8-2005_pg9_8

Thanks folks for the very valued opinions.

Keshi.

Justin Thyme said...

LOL... no Kesh... tutors can't be "borrowed" although like the women in your post about your nighttime out on the town, they can be bought for an hour or so... lol. I was just trying to be funny (note to self: remember to add smiley face emoticon when trying to make a joke...)

Glad you liked the quote... it somehow seemed relevant.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

This is something new to me...though I had read some novel which was some story about future when human beings get so tied up in job that they need to send "replacements" of themselves back to there family. But lookin at the way this concept has started, I dont think its that far.

Now I just wish, whatever I read abuot ALIEN's to come true pretty soon..

Hehehe

Z000n sad coz he is 40+ on this post :(

Justin Thyme said...

Hey Z000n, don't be said at being post 40+... when the numbers start to get that high anyway, no one pays much attention to what was said in the top 30 any longer... :-)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah I know...same with my bloggy too :D

messys musings said...

hmmm human library... whoa nice idea... so who would i want to borrow???... big question...

how abt u k00kie??? thn we can go on n on chatting n chatting n chatting... lol we'll never know when the 45 mins r up...

or how abt d00die??? awww she can teach me loads... we'll have a dictionary session where she teaches me some very very good words... hehe

or maybe wordy... hehe cozz he writes awesome peotry.. n his blog is the only one which leaves me tongue tied... so for once i'll shut up...

hmm mayb z00nie... so that i can get his ex out of his head n put some sense in his 'sometimes' thickhead...

v00nie too... oh boy he remembers everything... hes the only one who got my fib.. hehe

awww how can i forget fay... lol she'll talk muzic muzic muzic... it'll b fun :)

hmmm strawy?? we'll talk helping other beings... shes a sweetheart :)

or wat abt n00nie n pearlie?? lol i wont talk n romance will b in the air... oh guys me promise to close my eyes n pretend i m asleep... hehe

zombie... lol she's the one who started this fib thing... urghhhh she taught me to lie so well only v00nie could guess... hehe

cheesy... lol we'll talk abt food food n food... or shall i say cheese cheese n cheese... hehe

n how abt icey... hehe she still doesnt get this fib thing i have written... shes utterly confused... so we have this confusion session wth her where i can confuse her more...

hmmm n thn pari... we can talk abt pariland :)

n of coz am00nie... lol we'll celebrate her b'day...

or how abt me borrowing myself??? hehe thn i will go on n on abt my cutie 00nies... wat say babez???...

can i borrow all of them??? :)

Invincible said...

Hey Keshi !!
Happy Raksha Bandhan :) :)

-- v00nie grinning ear to ear with keshi's smiles --

Keshi said...

LOL Justin hahaha funny indeed!


z000nie muahhhh! Hows u today? Hope all is well with ya.

***human beings get so tied up in job that they need to send "replacements" of themselves back to there family.

wow wut a weird concept! U know something I always feared it may happen...at the rate this world is becoming plastic n techy, I wouldnt be surprised if it really happens...gosh u always come up with the best information z000nie..u must be reading alot.
Dun worry abt being 40+, like Justin says the comments that come later always get to be viewed by many :)

Thanks guys!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwwwn m000nie that was the sweetest, most thoughtful gesture of friendship...wow I was touched!

yep u n i will for sure forget abt the 45min or anything we r supoosed to be doing..lol...we'll be off cruising the harbor or watching a movie that has cute hunks ;-) chat chat n chat n go out dining in Centrepoint maybe - wow what a time we'll have! Glad they dun have me in that library lol I wud be fired on the first day itself :)

Every other friend u mentioned here r so well-observed by u n shows how much u value them for who they r...thanks sweety!

And if I borrow u I will be staring into ur boooooooootful mesmerising eyes that u'll begin to think ahemmm...lolllz...that I'm someone from the movie GirlFriend LOL!

Thanks m000nie!
Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Im doing pretty good today. Hope I get to leave for early weekend back at home :D

Keshi said...

v000nieee ur the first brother to wish me for Raksha Bandhan - thanks n same to u sweety!! huggggggz!

Now can someone tell me what I have to do on this day (Raksha Bandhan). lol I have no idea...do I tie something ard my brothers' arms signifying my love to them and appreciating their support n security for me? gosh I'm so lost...

Keshi.

Justin Thyme said...

Have a great time Kesh! Hope you find a hottie!!! (let me know if he has a brother... lol)

Keshi said...

Good on ya z000nie, I'm happy that ur happy :)

Junk_user we're not here to argue what's stated where as long as the quote helped us all to change in some small way atleast...as it indicates so clearly, it hasnt helped u at all...how sad.

Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

Keshi, you are the nicest person!

One person could be a representative for a group and thereby help eradicate ignorance or prejudice, and it would certainly be better than none.

Justin Thyme said...

True (about the source, Kesh)... I merely quoted the text that I pulled this from, although as Junk has implied, it is certainly a part of pretty much every positively based religion or spiritual belief (it's one of those common themes we talked about earlier...). But you are right, Kesh, where exactly it was quoted first and by whom is really irrelevant - it is the message that is important.

Justin Thyme said...

And after really thinking about your post and the initial question that Autumn posed, I will just present this: if an alien came to this world and went to this library, borrowing you as representative of the human race, I am confident that you would show them all the best and the brightest that exists in us all.

Keshi said...

Autumn helloooo n thanks for the compliment :) same goes to ya hunny.

***it would certainly be better than none

Spot on!



Heyya Justin!
Yup source doesnt matter as long as we draw something from it. Otherwise we cud be fighting all day abt where it came from n really lose the message behind it.

**if an alien came to this world and went to this library, borrowing you as representative of the human race, I am confident that you would show them all the best and the brightest that exists in us all.

omahgoshhhh! That's the highest of honors I cud ever receive!! Thanks so much Justin, didnt expect it but it sure made my day...could say it made my week :) THANK U!

btw I'm afraid of aliens :( lol!

Keshi.

Justin Thyme said...

LOL... you don't have to be afraid of aliens, unless they are the butt-probing kind. Then you can just send them to me... I know how to deal with them (Justin says with a wry smile and a slight wicked twinkle in his eye)... :-)

Jim said...

, , heyyyyy Kesh,
if u need guidance on how to deal wid the creep above
, ,

visit here now
http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/08/how-to-tell-him-off.html

Jim said...

Autumn Storm said...
Keshi, you are the nicest person!


dats pure un-adulterated Bull shit!
the nicest person (irrespective of gender) is Saby, the creep

Jim said...

i must say M00nie is queer


he wants to borrow u
and all he wants to do is chat


Sheeessshh!

Keshi said...

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN to all my mates!

~~Takes her Rakhis n drives off in her Rakhi-mobile...next stop wud be n000nie :)

Keshi.

saurav said...

OOOHHHH !!!!! KESHIIIIIII !
How could u do this to me ???
I dont want to be ur e-bro.....
u r my ..........

saurav said...

I'm shocked......

Unknown said...

loll avik bad luck mate

Keshi said...

~~attempts to cure Avik's shock...

lol dun be shocked Avik...even tho I tied Rakhis on u guys, I have my own rules for e-bros...I can still flirt ;-)

k000kie.

Pallavi said...

wat an interesting concept!!

Invincible said...

Hey Keshi,

me feeling psenti now ..

*stifling the emotions*
Hugzz my e-sis :) :)

n u dont have to tie me a rakhi for that. u know u have already made a difference.

-- v000nie

saurav said...

Keshi u r my e-g/f.....
I've read this on Vandy's blog...
http://serendipity34.blogspot.com/
**********************************
SOOCHNAA
--------

Agar aap
bus, train, plane ya kahin se bhi
aa jaa rahe hon
aur
kisi mahila/ladki key haath míen
phool, dhaaga, chain yaa chamakti hui koi bhee vastu dekhein
toh turant wahan se bhaag jayein.
Yeh vastu RAKHI ho sakti hai.
Aapki zara si laaparwahi aapko BHAI bana sakti hai.

Bharat Sarkar dwaara purush-hit mein jaari !!

Keshi said...

WC to mah blog Pallavi - great smile there!


v000nie aww huggggz n thanks!
**me feeling psenti now ..
hehehe cuttte!


Avik awwww e-gf :) woohoo btw which position in the list do I stand? lol!
Plzz translate the Hindi excerpt...wud luv to know wut it read.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pithaly why dun u just ans Qs directed to u only?

Keshi.

Vinz said...

Keshi,

A gud one or ok type post..First of all let me tell u the idea is gud..But its practical application seems to be very difficult to execute.

Somewhere i have read reading books is not effective like a debate because while reading we cant ask questions.

This LIVE-brary concept is innovative but......Its same as those debate session or talk shows. For such programs to be successful the person who we are borrowing shud be well knowledgabel perosn. Half knowledge is dangerous. So wtever it is i dont think this concept is gonna click in a major way....

In old times these passing of informations were only thru mouth.But they found it to be very circumscribed when the receiving end became large and more informative...So came books and other forms into picture..So a livebrary is hardly to cop up with those demands,i guess...

But lets see..always hope for the best

Lets see.

Vinz said...

And yeah..one more thing keshi..

I wud like to thank Justin for that great words from Budha..Cheers..

Jim said...

heyyyyy Pith-th00ly,
unlike these wierdos at IT i no

ur a football fanatic

do visit http://imnutsincapssoccer.blogspot.com/

Jim said...

and Pith-th00ly,
give a deaf ear to Kesh
like i do


, , lets have funn in here
and not just thelogical/physocolgical/feel-o-so-physical crap
, ,

Keshi said...

Goodday Vinu!

***In old times these passing of informations were only thru mouth.But they found it to be very circumscribed....

that's a very interesting reminder of how books evolved...so in a way we might be going back to the past...could it be?

Thanks for that Vinu...u always come up with a very interesting viewpoint...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Yo keshi, i have replied to the question u asked in my space.

Anonymous said...

Yo keshi, i have replied to the question u asked in my space.

Keshi said...

Saby, Pithaly n Justin:

I would like it if you three stop fighting. It's really not worth it putting each other down. 'Cos it defeats the soul purpose of being here as e-siblings and it dont do justice to all the posts we write abt loving one another and seeing everyone as equal.

I have read all of ur comments to one another and Saby u have to admit that u started it. Everyone is not going to be like u or respond to u the same way someone else did. If u can understand this u would stop testing people's patience and resilience.

Pithaly I don't think u should be involved at all. Justin did not mention u nor question u. Dont just take Saby's side 'cos he's ur friend. That's unfair isnt it? If I were u I wudn't judge someone by their vulnerability. And testing anyone's patience isnt fair, especially if they r not ur close friends.

Justin I'm sorry that u had to be subjected to this in my blog. I apologise on behalf of anyone who hurt ur feelings. But I'm glad ur handling it like a sport and I sincerely hope u will continue to visit me here as a true mate.

Thanks all n have a safe n sound weekend.
Tata!
Keshi.

sandeip said...

i cant believe it!!!!!

i hope the library and u will forgive me if i say that i find this whole idea ridiculous.its asinine and revolting to have people parade themselves the way this thing u say is being carried out.to borrow a man.........

the idea of spreading knowledge is good;admirable.but why should the man about him the knowledge being seeked go to distribute his personal stats to anybody?is he supposed to peddle his dignity just to reform a few prejudiced idiots who in all probability would take the occasion as an oppertunity to even further vent their prejudices?

before implementing this scheme;did anyone ever think about the repurcussions this any incident may provoke?what if a gay-hater borrows a gay?what iof things go horribly wrong?or do the authorities of the library think they are living in the fable fairytale lands of hand christian anderson?

the idea;to me;i admit i might be being overly cynical,but isnt that a reflection of the times we live in?;the idea to me reeks strrongly of a hare-brained publicity-stunt.it would be glad if it succeded.but it would be better if it were stopped right away.because no imam needs to advertise himself to clear any prejudices about himself.if such exercises workes;why do sikhs and muslims become targets of hate waves against jehadis?they;the people of this part of the world;have perhaps more reason to hate them than the west people.then why?

it sounds strongly like the truth expressed in the song THE AMERICAN IDIOT.

p.s.>i am sorry.i never was so stongly voiced on ur blog.perhaps i might have been too harsh;but the topic incensed me.so;before u feel offended;let me offer my apologies.

tulipspeaks said...

aww in that case we wont be discussin anything...we will just catch the latest movie n go for a long harbor cruise n then yummy lunch n coffee n a long walk on the beach :)

oh btw any prejudices against me, since u wanted to borrow me? lol!


that would be great and surely something i am looking forward dear...

nope..nothing prejudice against you my sweety...

=am000nie=

Rupa (BNB) said...

gud one kookie. concept ain't bad. wish i had a Live- Brary for material science subject in college.
such a bore sub, whenever I opened to read went off to sleep he he he

Jim said...

the American Idiot ??

Just.... ???

Jim said...

Psssstttt !
keshi the secret to hitting 100 comments is controversy





u shud be tanking me for sparking dis stoopid debate

Jim said...

and heyyy guys,
i just smoked the peace pipe wid Justine

i am through wid fighting
i am through wid sick jokes

i just started
counting the stars above


yesss guys,
, i am in LOVE,
http://imnutsincapsluv.blogspot.com/

messys musings said...

k00kie... one request... i want u to get a new post as soon as ur comments reach 50ish... awww its so difficult reading all of these... lol n then all r fighting out here just to be read...

oh n abt this rakhi thing... urghhh dont u know how its done??... ok let me explain... sis goes to meet her bro with sweets n rakhi... applies tika on forehead n ties rakhi... n thn gives him sweets... thn the best thing happens... he gives u a gift... dont u dare say no to it... its ur birthright... hehe... so imagine with ur one statement calling everyone ur e-bros u've got a birthright to loads of gifts...

ok guys... all k00kies e-bros... keep ur gifts ready me coming to pik them up tonite... :)

Jim said...

http://imnutsincapsmisc.blogspot.com/2005/08/sploggs-blog-spammers.html

Jim said...

only 6 more to go
lets see who scores wid kesh dis time ....

Jim said...

SHIT !

i sure hope its not Justine

Jim said...

Fodiacho
fuut, maka chance dee

--pearl-- said...

~I prayed for ya last nite...~

that was soo touching.That was d sweetest thing eva.thank you soo much.
hugzzzzzz muah

n btw ur comments @ 95? wowww datz lyke awesum :)

Jim said...

Juliaaaaaaaa !
kidhe mhuntai go

tu maka mog kori nai ?

Jim said...

, , OH SHEEET !, ,

Julia scored

Jim said...

any way dat was funnnn !

though some guys will say dat a 54 yo man must not act like a child

http://imnutsincapstooo.blogspot.com/2005/05/become-child-again-says-osho.html

Dewdrop said...

Keshi,
Seems like your blog is a place for everyone to shout their minds out, be it politely, rudely, sarcastically or jokingly. Would you mind if I too use your space to shout out loudly ...
"Guys please stop associating me with a dictionary. I aint no lexiconist. I know you folks just tease me for the sake of fun, but I think its being streched a bit cos every new blogger I come across already has this in mind for me, wont name anybody but would appreciate if you can stop this furor, Thanks much!"

Jim said...

heyyyy Pith-th00ly,
wasnt me
i didnt tease DEWDY
i used to

but dat was a long time ago

Jim said...

Pth-th00ly,
i bet these m00nies-roonies-shi00oes dont ever get off their fat asses to play HOCKEY- FOOTBAL, etc


they just on their butt and cheer Sachin Tendulkar

when they are not teasing poor DEWDY

http://imnutsincapshockey.blogspot.com/

Paul said...

Terrific. I was working in an elementary school in Arlington, VA, just outside DC, until a couple years ago. The diversity was so great that prejudice appeared not to exist. There was simply too much contact among people from around the world to foster it, and anyone in that environment who was bigoted pretty much had to keep their mouth shut!

strawy said...

aawwww i m last ???

PuNeEt said...

hey Keshi...
I guess u know by now whom I wanna meet at Li-VE-brary

What say ;-)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

awwwwwwwwww
K000kie me reached home for da weekend...but now will not be hearing u for next 2 days...
will miss ya for sure....
Day 1 has already started :(

saurav said...

114th comment : stop commenting now.

saurav said...

115th : New Post...

Jim said...

, , AVIK!
lets spam her blogg
and make another 100
, ,

i tink she will be very thrilled

Jim said...

and wats PISS OUT supposed to mean ICEY ?

Jim said...

u shud be saying PISS OFF , Dummy !

Jim said...

i am just itching to make another wise crack on Justine,
but i wont

i promised him i wont
i tink i will take on Pith-th00ly

Jim said...

no, Rohit is safer
he is only 21
and dont have much muscles

and PEARLY is in Goa
i am scared of Pearly

she dont hit back
but she just sits down and cries

messys musings said...

new post new post...

Jim said...

heyyyyy Guys,
we loosing sight of Keshi's post
di is turning into a tower of Babel




as Keshi was saying
if u had the choice of 3 books to take home
which wud u choose?

, ,The Art of Living

The Art of Bull-shitting, or

The Art of flirting
, ,

http://imnutsincapsfreud.blogspot.com/2005/08/how-to-flirt-advice-for-woomen.html

Jim said...

ICEY, personally i prefer

, , Dafa ho jao yaha se
Kamine kutthe
, ,


hindi lang has the best cus words
i dont why desi guys prefer Amerikaan or British

like as in

, , U BLOODY PHOOL,ICEY! , ,

Jim said...

and frustration translates into


, , K.L.P.D., ,

Jim said...

Pith-th00ly,
please expand dat

Jim said...

, Psssstt! ,
guys keshi just posted dis


http://imnutsincapsfreud.blogspot.com/2005/08/i-want-to-get-married-but.html

Jim said...

today, i want to explore the limits of insanity


normal life is normally boring

Jim said...

the best part of dis is

there aint no limits

Jim said...

heyyyyyy !
i want to see some asses in here
i want to play football

Jim said...

Main Pagal nahin hoo
banna chata

Jim said...

, bad news for smokers ...,
http://imnutsincapsfreud.blogspot.com/2005/08/poor-sex.html

Jim said...

holds ICEY close in his ruff arms
dont cry baby



is dis about death and dying ??
, , Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or lifetime is certain for those who are friends. , ,
-Richard David Bach (b. 1936), American author
Quote WorldFamous Quotes at QuoteWorld.org

Jim said...

, i sure hope ICEY marries RAM_SARAN BABU, then she will find her roots ,

Jim said...

, and tank God for saturdays and sundays,


else we wud have gott 4 more new posts by now

Jim said...

, That 79-year-old priest from St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City has resigned after allegations that he had an affair. He said he was stepping down to spend more time with his girlfriend.,
- Jay saby Leno

http://imnutsincapspjs.blogspot.com/


yess guys, its a new blogg
first guy to visit gets a prize

he will be interviewed by Shekar Suman

Jim said...

, any Aamir Khan's fans here ?,
http://imnutsincapsmisc.blogspot.com/2005/08/aamir-khans-blogg.html

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

141 comments??????

*Faintzzz*

i cudnt think of anything to comment only!!

Jim said...

Great idea Pith-th00ly!



Anonymous said...
4u2nvau/Rohit said...
Saby do you have any self-respect at all? After getting humiliated and abused by me left, right and centre you come back asking for more.

I'll put it into simpler words for you...

I DON'T LIKE YOU VISITING MY BLOG!!
I DON'T LIKE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR!!
I DON'T LIKE YOU!!

I know you don’t like me and I’m not asking for you to like me, all I’m asking is for you to stay outa my blog. I’d really appreciate it if you would.

Thank you.





DAMN! hehe see this lotta guys hate you saby!

6:21 PM
Anonymous said...
You have a very nice blog here. I found you while looking online for at
http://www.horizonautoloans.com

6:49 PM
Anonymous said...
I think you have a great blog--keep up the good work.... BlogTrain:

6:50 PM
Anonymous said...
I've found myself checking out a good number of
blogs over the past week. Your has good potential for
becoming very popular. Keep posting!

I'm working on a site. It not what I want it to be yet but i'm working on it.

Stop by if you get a chance.
Blessings!

6:50 PM
Anonymous said...


afrw 2005 immigration law abflopwx

6:50 PM
Anonymous said...


dfmqsy wholesale massage therapy product nz

6:51 PM
Anonymous said...

eqzimaswr physical development in middle childhood ceijlop

6:52 PM
Anonymous said...
I agree with your blog!cool!

They are natural laws that cannot be broken. As Cecil B. deMille observed of the principles contained in his monumental movie, The Ten Commandments, "It is impossible for us to break the law. We can only break ourselves against the law. "
While individuals may look at their own lives and interactions in terms of paradigms or maps emerging out of their experience and conditioning, these maps are not the territory.


charm ankle bracelet

acefilu charm ankle bracelet abfghmpv

6:55 PM
Post a Comment

<< Home

Jim said...

, Now Kesh u can see why i dont like dis kid ROHIT 4u2NOW and for ever more,

Jim said...

, Bee-Bop-a-Lulla
dont be crazy
,







like Keshi

Jim said...

, Daisy, Daisy
i am soo crazy
,

all for the love of u
coz i no ur crazy too





like Keshi

Jim said...

Guys,
how many more we require to make 200 ?

i cant count
and all i have is 11 fingers




if i put my hands in my pocket

Jim said...

keep hitting Giys,
the pay off
, when we do 200,

we get to catch her by her hands and feet
and give her 100 bumps


Yeah , i said 100 !
coz she weighs a tonne
a metric tonne, which is heavier

Jim said...

, Relax guys,
time for a commercial break
,


8 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Carnival of the Walkers #8
Carnival of the Walkers #8 Walking the Fire Labyrinth: Kate McManus shares her transformation ... The Warren's Captain Holly has this photo essay of Deseret Peak above Salt Lake City - spectacular!
Debt Consolidation Loans

11:20 PM
Anonymous said...
Slain Pa. Woman's Ex-Boyfriend Arrested
Police discovered the remains of a missing pregnant woman and quickly arrested the father of her unborn child Saturday, ending an exhaustive, monthlong search.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coins site. It pretty much covers coins related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:55 PM
Anonymous said...
Your blog is one of the nicest ones I have seen in a long while, great job!
Cash Advance
Payday Loans

11:57 PM
Anonymous said...
Time Running Out on Hendrix Boyhood Home
Time is running short for a group hoping to make the boyhood home of Jimi Hendrix the centerpiece ... Bradford Kogut said in court Thursday that officials in suburban Renton, where Hendrix is buried, have agreed to allow the home to be moved to property there, adding that formal approval is likely around Aug.
Hi. I like your blog.

I am a Blogging fan.

I was just searching on the net for information on food pet wellness and got landed on your interesting Blog.

Just to share:

I have a food pet wellness site. It pretty much covers food pet wellness related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:59 PM
Anonymous said...
This blog is awesome! I'll be bookmarking it and sharing it with many others. If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free Software Downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

12:21 AM
Anonymous said...
Reopening the Pharmacy
My father's father was a pharmacist. He had a small pharmacy and soda fountain in Collingswood New Jersey.
Tony Dyson site/blog. The man who built R2-D2 for Star Wars. Tony Dyson that's me :-)

12:57 AM
Anonymous said...
LOL ha ha ha


you get 6 comments

and all are AD!

heeheeeehee

3:08 AM
Anonymous said...
, $#%^%& *&^%$#,

3:48 AM
Post a Comment

Manish Kumar said...

Amazing concept really Keshi!

Keshi said...

Ok Guys Im bakkk :) Gosh I'm so touched by all of u missing me just for 2 days...hehe...so sorry I kept u guys busy here trying to bring me bak to life lol! But yeah I'm here...weekend was full...Sat was my car-cleaning day...Sun was lunch for some of mum's friends, and then off to cuzn's to see the cutey pies...I cant spend one weekend w.o. seeing them...

Thanks guys for all the comments...shows how much u guys care for me...z000nie, Puneet, m000nie, Icy and Saby muahhhhhh!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Deipsss hugggz that was a powerful argument mate! wowww! U r absolutely right abt someone who in all probability would take the occasion as an opportunity to even further vent their prejudices! That's why I stated in my post abt what if I didnt like the person and that might further my prejudice..hehehe...it can happen and that's a drawback of this system.

I dun totally condone this concept...there r good n bad points but yeah it will work between 2 sane people - but if both r sane then there wouldnt have been any prejudices anyways lol! :):)

Good points there Deips, thanks! I love long and powerful arguments like that so no need to apologise matey :) Infact I thank u for enlightening us with ur wisdom...

Muah!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

am000nie thanks :)

B&B lol wake up gurl...u need tp pass the subject na :) hehehe...I know how boring some subjects can be...I used to daydream in lectures lolllz!

m000niee muahhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for that well-covered explanation abt Raksha Bandhan - hehe thanks for telling me abt the gifts too lol now I'm gonna collect em...goshhh did u get em already for me sweety? We can share em...lol...
~~Keshi rubs her palms together in glee... :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pearly that was just a very small gesture from my side...I really hope ur coping alright n that ur keeping well...take care sweety.

Dewdy go for it gurl :) whoaaa some good whipping there d000die...serves the 'prejudiced' right hehe. hope they wont do this to u again.

Paul that's great...way to go! lol the bigoted had to shut their mouths - that was funny haha! Thanks mate.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Puneet lolz u wanna borrow me ha...hehehe...well a li-ve-brary job wud be too boring for me...so once u borrow me I'd like to stay 'missing' lolll!

z000nieeee huggggggggggggz! U ok today? Hopefully u had a wonderful weekend...aww u missed me - that's not fair...dun miss me too much...well I missed u all alot too...but weekends r so full I hardly get time to log in from home...well I hope ur happy now that I'm bak :) smilezzzzz...

Hugggz to mah sweet e-bros ;-)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Avik matey dun u realise most of the comments r from Saby...so no wonder it reaches 100s lol!

Manish yep new concept but dunno if it wud work :)

Icyyy muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sweety! Dun u cry I'm here awww babez...
So u like the idea...wow I have someone who likes it, that's great! I guess ur a sweet person anyways..so u wud handle it well...but wut abt the baddies...they might actually come to annoy the other person more, like Deips stated...anyways glad to know u r one person who wud like to try it...I'm too :)

Cheesy hugggggz sweety!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saby n Pithaly ok u 2 sort it out with Justin...I'm out of this war :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

m000nie aww lol new post will come soon...hang ten darlzzz...

k000kie-with-a-pencil :)

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Hmm, wouldn't that be the same as a teacher or a tutor maybe?

Keshi said...

dun think so Kroopz...I think it takes special qualities to have a decent n intelligent convo with another, especially when u have conflicting ideas abt something...

Thanks Kroopz!
Keshi.

saurav said...

new post !!! new post !!!

Keshi said...

Pithaly thanks now u can chill...lol...

Saby n u r some real bullies...jeeeez!

Keshi.

Justin Thyme said...

Pith -

I only comment because you asked... but I have deliberately remained out of this conversation for the past several days. By the time you intervened, Saby and I had already made peace (in a more appropriate venue outside of Keshi's blog). He apologized to me, I apologized to him and we moved on - as Saby said, the peace pipe has been smoked. I simply let the conversation continue as it was because I did not feel the need to either respond or to be drawn back into the appearance of a battle.

And Pith - it's Justin, not Justine.

Love and light.