Wednesday, August 31

Great quotes by some Great people...

~~Do not ask for whom the bells toll, it tolls for me and u. -Saby Wisemate

~~Just how the beautiful lotus grows in even the filthiest of drains, so purity and sincere love can be between two people even in our manipulative greedy selfish desperate times. This is what friendship is. -Caraf Dazzlinglight

~~What I expect from you is just what one friend expects from another. -Fira Freeeagles

~~Your friend of today may well be a friend of an enemy tomorrow. -Rohit Snagdude

~~When one is happy...it spreads the aroma all over and hence even the surroundings also get the essence of it. -Dawn Naturebabes

~~If u expect the unexpected...nothing will surprise . -Prakash Frankandhappy

~~And if you are taking out someone you should have enough money in your pocket. -
Manish Goodheart

~~Unexpected smiles..it makes u feel so good n loved..this is what we should achieve in life..nothin else. -Musings Starshines

~~Your happiness is all that matters to me and, if keeping away makes you happy, I'm willing to live with it. -Misty Zombeauty

~~When you realise all those steam of thoughts running inside you, that keeps u awake all night...thoughts from which you are fighting from all the time stop after you meet that someone SPECIAL. -Arz000n Brilliantmind

~~Today, I am going to blog about my first love...my one and only, my brother. -
Kroopa Talentedgal

~~Good news is, if you don't like your present situation, no worries. It will, like life, change. -Tre Extendedhands

~~Lovers may make mistakes, but love will never be wrong. -Amu Colorfultulip

~~Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you diet. -
Avik Hottinformer

~~Don't hurt anyone as long as u live. -Gaurav Innocenteyes


~~Good comes from bad situations, usually in the form of what we learn from them. -Autumn Blueskies

~~I know i m still lost but I've got plenty of company. -
Invincible Smartguy

~~He was sooo happy,soo at peace with himself,definitely one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. -Pearly Sweetypie

~~When was the last time you said "I love you"? -Tanvi Babygurrl

~~I met her only five years ago. Though it does feel like I've known her all my life. -
Icy Smartybeans

~~The wall talking, I still do that. Though cielings are better. -Devile Hottywords

~~Given an option the truth is my choice. -Cheesy
Lovelyeyes

~~I know hez not gonna be arnd for ever,but hez gonna ''sing for the moment'';) and thtz wat matters!! -Michelle Popprincess

~~I believe silence is many times better than a lie. -Pari Gorgeousheart

~~When there are no options we exactly know what we have to do…no confusion u see. -Puneet Brainsandbrawn

~~I don't think there's a person made for me, life's all about settling. -Gomess Goodfellow

~~In my imagination, I achieved everything the world deemed impossible. -
Dewdy Beautifulsoul

~~You have seen two rail tracks, aint you. Parallel lives never destined to meet. -
Deips Wordmasters

~~Thank you God, for letting me be here. -Pallavi Sportychick

~~I want to dress like a sadhu (saint) and fool ppl. -Strawy Dolllface

~~No one in the world is a useless human being. -Pithaly Rollingstones


~~Within ur pretty and captivating eyes..looking at the world full of lies. -Vivhyd Mesmerisingpoet

~~The muck is all around, it's the small lotus which makes the prescence of muck disgusting. -Ash Sparklingrays

~~I have to admit I am quite flattered to have gotten under your skin so much. -
Justin Intensedepths

~~Life is too short and unpredictable no matter how much we plan for tommorrow we just cant write our own destiny. -Sebia Wondergirl

~~Though I sound quite desperate most of the times, but I would never loose hope till the last breath. -
South Honestviews

~~Hope gives you wings to fly, while Fate sits in the dark, laughing, biding His time. -Sonia Deepmind

~~When ur bringing a new life into the world u learn to let go of the older ones though the memory never fades. -Janice Honeypie

~~Anyone in that environment who was bigoted pretty much had to keep their mouth shut.
--Paul Cleansingwaters

~~Someone made for me would be someone who inspires me to be the best that I can be...not just to myself... not just to her... but even to others. -Zillest Romanticdocs

~~I do believe that it is not possible for me to change the world.. but I can educate , give moral values to those who are close to me.. may be if each one of us decides to do that .. we may end up staying in a better world. -Hagrid Peaceandsmiles

~~What if we smiled if not by lips then may be just a smile in our eyes when we looked at an Indian on the street next time. - Missnupur Greatminds

105 Cranium Signets:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

1st

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

~~When you realise all those steam of thoughts running inside you, that keeps u awake all night.....
Arz000n Brilliantmind


Awwwwwwwwwwwww....
That is cho chweet..
Gimme hug chweety pie

Huugzzzz n take care
Have mail for you...do reply back okie ??

messys musings said...

whoaaaaaaaaaa me second... darn good for k00kies post :D

will read n get bak

Anonymous said...

~~Though I sound quite desperate most of the times, but I would never loose hope till the last breath. -South Honestviews
You still remember that keshi???

saurav said...

4th...

saurav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saurav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saurav said...

"Learning by experience often is painful and the more it hurts, the more you learn..".. by...
~ Ralph Banks

copied and pasted by me...

Just delete me from the list of 'great people'.......its embarrassing u know..

thanx...

--pearl-- said...

"~~arrives in her hug-mobile...drops off a load of huggz at Pearly's doorstep...leaves in an empty hug-mobile...

Pearly this is a beautiful post that captures an old soul's reminiscence of his life and peace with what he is no matter how dire the times may be...that is where true happiness dwells, where one is contented with himself...

Good post Pearly - Love hardly ends in friendship...it's too hard to erase the memories...it will be like building a house from broken bricks...

this is how love should be - unconditional but it is the hardest to find..."
----keshi

kesh..ur soo gr8 with words..dat i could prolly make an entire blog on all the things i lyke ..dat u wrote..but then i would only b copy-pasting your entire blog :)

Jim said...

what do ya no !
i am first

i guess kesh hates me
she wants me to be sued for plagiarism

strawy said...

~~I want to dress like a sadhu (saint) and fool ppl. -Strawy Dolllface
aawwww keshuuu , u r so damnnn cute re ....
"Every experience in life makes you either stronger or weaker. Every experience brings out a new side of you. You will never be the same once you have passed that experience." - KESHU LADY WITH GOLDEN HEART
u forget to add her ...
hugzz babezzz... love ya

st000nie

Jim said...

after i die
i want dis carved on my tombstone

'he loved and
he lost'

and he loved again, shamelessly
to loose yet again

Prakash said...

Hi Keshi
some great quotes...
(Prakash Frank and Happy)is that me......hope not....
BTW
Happy blogday

Prakash

Anonymous said...

i answered u KISH-MISH...on ur previous post checkk it out ;)
n ty ty for makin my outa the blues thoughts into a QUOTE :p IM FAMOUS IN KESHI'S WORLD ..woop woop

PuNeEt said...

hi...
howz u doing babez...
will comment on the post later..
take care

cheers

Michelle said...

wow!!!
tht wuz so cool kesh!!
lol popprincess ;)
i like tht!!!
thtz sucha cool idea!!

u rockkkk

mua mua

sandeip said...

i dare not say anything..............

messys musings said...

awww me on k00kies post.... yoooooo hoooooooo.... wat a wonderful name for me... musings starshines... wowwie love this name...

hey wheres ur name??? hmm wat do we call u???

how abt 'k00kie kandypie'??? heh

n i loved the ones written by v00nie n am00nie the best in this lot :)

Trée said...

Keshi, you are a dear sweet woman. Hugs and kisses.

Unknown said...

How much time and efoort did you put into this??

Seems like a lot to me.

Noice one tho mate :)

Pallavi said...

Keshi, you are officially my favorite mate!!!! Lots of love!!! and god.....could you be any sweeter and smarter????? Mate, i gotta figure out a way to pass down my email address to you so we can exchange words back and forth! Cheers!

Vivhyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I think Keshis disappeared, I might have to send a search party :(

firacub said...

Hi Keshu,

That was cool and I hope it was taken in the correct sense this time ;) I have one quote that I want to dedicate only to you.. had to browse through your entire blog for this comment of mine :))))

"Love for me should not be expressed, cos its something that is always in your heart for the person for whom your heart always beats that special note......"

You have been a very special friend Keshu so consider this a momento of our friendship..

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Peace,
Firacub.

Keshi said...

Huggggz z000nie! U have some amazing lines...just like u.


South..some words stick in my memory foreva...


Avik aww but u knew that quote n u used it to enlighten us...thats wut matters. Anyways I put up a new one from u...see if thats ur's :)


Pearly huggggz good to see in bak in the blog scene. Thanks for remembering all those lines from me :) that was sooo sweet of ya!
**but then i would only b copy-pasting your entire blog...
LOL aww...c'mon dun gimem too much credit...


Saby LOL so that wasnt ur's...aww...ok d u want me to update it with ur tombstone lines? That was goooood btw!


st000nie HUGGGZ to u too n thanks for quoting me there, thats so sweet:) U know it's not that my heart was born golden, it's ppl like u who make it turn into gold...


Hey Prakash dun tell me u iant frank nor happy? :) U R!


Zilli I read ya n answered ya too :) Out-of-the-blues comes the best in u...


Puneet take ur time :) Im well thanks!


p000nie cool indeed cos u ppl rock n the coolest lot I eva met - thats what inspires me to do such cool things ;-)


Deips thanks...silence speaks volumes tho :)


Icy hunny sleep well n come bak tomorrow :)


Zombeauty :):)


m000nie Starshines hows ya ;-) Glad u like it. Well yess v000nie's quote is a smart revelation to me. And am000nie's is too...it's not Love that errs...it's us.


Tre ur a dear, sweet gentleman too :) Huggggz!


NV noiiice indeed mayttte :) Fair dinkum whaddya say? lol! Well it didnt take me that long...mebbe an hour...cos most of these quotes were the ones that caught my heart when it was first told...


Pallvi heyy me ur official fav mate? awwwwwww Im so honored - hugggz sweetypie thanks :) Well can I get any smarter n sweeter...hehehe guess not cos u beat me half the time ;-) Well my email is kajole@hotmail.com drop me a line and I will add ya, thanks!


Vuvhyd hows ya? :)


NV Im here matey...just that I was a bit busy than usual yday and this morning I had something speacil to do...u know wut na...


Thanks all!
Keshi.

Vivhyd said...

I guess I did spot me in there.. thnxzzz :)

Keshi said...

Firaaa hugggz that was awesome! Now when did I say that lol see ven I cant rem :( Which post? But it sure is a good one na...I must have been drunk then lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Yes u did Vivhyd and ofcoursssssssse u shud be there!!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Not really Keshi, can't you just tell me?

Keshi said...

huhh NV! wut?

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Im so nervous bout my e-date today :P

What will I say??

Keshi said...

lol is it today and with?

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Its today with am000nie..

LOL man Im so dopey what am I gona talk bout??

Keshi said...

Its her bday mannnn! Dun make her say hello to trafiic on the walls...lol ok Im joking.

talk abt? hmm not that I eva went on an e-date to advise ya...hehe...ok is it thru yahoo? yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn...:)

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Your yawning?? :(

jee thanx mate!!

Rex Venom said...

Good stuff!
So many things to think about.
Rock on!

Keshi said...

lol na I yawned cos of yahoo e-date...hmm I know...wut to do...thats the most u can do over the net...

so wut u going to do on yahoo? lolll!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hey Rax thanks matey!

Keshi.

:) said...

~~I believe silence is many times better than a lie. -Pari Gorgeousheart
..my my gorgeous calling me gorgeousheart.. am honored:)

friendship is being the same old mate at all times everywhere...
best friends dont even have to listen and they know what you're about to say...
...Gorgeous k000kie

very very sweet post k000kie.. huggzz..

:)

Keshi said...

awww Pari hehe thanks for that...see how much we inspire each other? We must thank this initial Blogger creator cos look how much we all have grown thru each other...

huggggz!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im so bored out of my wits cos n000nie n am000nie u guys just dumped me na...DUHHH neva mind bye!

k000kie.

Tarun said...

Very Nice quotes....and beautiful flower in the last to last post...

Unknown said...

I dumped you??

na man Im right here, I dunno where amu is tho.

Keshi said...

Thanks Traun they r my blog-mates quotes, incase u didnt notice :)


loll nv oh ok :) amu was there b4...mebbe she went to the temple cos she said she wud for her bday...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ADVERTISERS HALT RIGHT THERE!!

IF U R ABT TO USE MY BLOG TO ADVERTISE UR PRODUCT PLZ DONT WASTE UR TIME HERE. IM NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO'S DEPSERATE TO CLICK ON UR LINK TO FIND A PRODUCT AND I BELIEVE NONE OF MY BLOGMATES ARE LIKE THAT TOO. I OWN THE RIGHTS HERE SO DONT TRESPASS WITH A SOOKI MSG LIKE 'u have a nice blog'. YEAH I KNOW DUH!

SO STOP MAKING ME DELETE UR ADS CONTINUOUSLY - ITS TEDIOUS, BLOODY ANNOYING AND I DONT WANT TO ACTIVATE WORD VERIFICATION. THANKS.

BLOG ADMIN - KESHI.

Pallavi said...

And may the peace be with the advertisers!!!!!!!!!


Keshi,
yea how long did it take you to do tihs? very very sweet on ur side to put so much time and effort into this!

Keshi said...

Hey Smart_Icy :) well the ones u chose were nice...in fact all of em r nice lines thats why I chose em.

Why I chose ur's...hmm cos it stuck in my mind for a while...u may not have emphasised on it but it really stuck in my mind...cos u do meet some ppl n then u feel u've known em for many lifetimes...n with others, u'll not really know em even after being with em for years...



Pallavi LOL the advertisers will be writing their eulogy soon :)

This post took me like 1hr...cos usually if someone says something real thought-provoking, it stays in mind forever...so yeah all the lines were already registered in my head - just that I had to visit ur blogs n get the exact line...that was the only effort. How r u today gurl n ur friend?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

BRB let me visit this Jude advertiser and come bak...he is gonna get a good piece of my mind.

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

Hey first I didn’t realized that its all ur blog mates…

Although unexpected Saby topped the list… I infact hardly saw the names…until I reached Arzoon… and my tube-light clicked… and I immediately searched for my name ;-) hehehehe selfish me ;-)

Was disappointed to find my self so low the order… but it’s ok…
U can’t be at top always… ;-)
Hahahahahha

This is amazing and unique stuff dear… loved the concept…
Gosh… god help me… this babe impresses me every day like ne thing ;-)

My favourites are:
@ Lovers may make mistakes, but love will never be wrong
This is awesome quote… so true… wow…

@ I believe silence is many times better than a lie
Ye… that’s y don’t lie to my GF ;-) hahahahhahah

@ In my imagination, I achieved everything the world deemed impossible
Wow… that’s so like me :-)>

@ Someone made for me would be someone who inspires me to be the best that I can be...not just to myself... not just to her... but even to others
I thought about this yesterday when I read your post… but would never have presented it so beautifully… hats off

U watch words so closely and treasure them too… that is so sweeeeeeeeeet

Hugggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Puneet Brainsandbrawn

Nupur said...

OMGosh!!!
~~What if we smiled if not by lips then may be just a smile in our eyes..

Thats sooo sweet - you remembered! Wow... :) I am really touched.

And one that I liked/found rather interesting is - "Your happiness is all that matters to me and, if keeping away makes you happy, I'm willing to live with it. -Misty Zombeauty"

Brood Mode said...

"Hope gives you wings to fly, while Fate sits in the dark, laughing, biding His time"

i liked that best....

awesome idea!!!

sandeip said...

some moments lost in the animation of the passing impressions leave marks called words............and sometimes,images which remain suspended on the horizons of our consciousness like points of light.ever notice the fibre optic glitter lamps?how they shine in the dark/a cluster of tiny little lamps,maybe stars on your bedroom table to light up ur dark with nothing more than a comfortable glow.

they are the smiles.these words are not me or you or the other people we associate with.they give us great joy and make us feel the value of living;but they not life either.nor are the people saying the words larger than life.

but the words serve to remind us,the ordinary mortals,that there is somuch to be gained from this life.after all,we live once,and die once;but we have been given chances to love more than once.to keep loving throughout our life.to make our lives worthwhile.therein lies the importance of the words.....

Keshi said...

Puneeeeeeeeet hey hugggz!

**Was disappointed to find my self so low the order...

c'mon there was no particular selected order (but ofcourse Saby plays a special part in my life - he's been a tower of strength n support in many dark moments)
Anyways I think I looked at the comment listing order of some other post and went by it...happy Puneet? I can hear u saying HAPPY INDEED :)



**Ye… that’s y don’t lie to my GF

LOL Puneet!


**but would never have presented it so beautifully… hats off..

Hats off to Zilli u mean :) Yep thats a brilliant one na....


**U watch words so closely and treasure them too..

This whole blog world is based on words na...so how can I not watch em close...it wud be too costly for me not to :)


Thanks Puneet tc.
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Icy lol ok...hair styling n blogging ha...cool! Lets call ya Icy Smartyapple?
~~Keshi bats her eye lashes...



Heyya matey Nupur!
Yes even tho I didnt comment, I read that post of urs...and I really liked it cos I can relate to it too...living in Aus n coming across many Indians n Sri Lankans who seems to think that a simple smile wud be costly...but hey I smile always :)

yep Zombie's quote is a million dollar one...u can visit her if u wish to at http://insinuated.blogspot.com
she's got some great stuff.


Brood heyy hows ya?
Yes Sonia quote was amazing...stopped me on tracks...

Keshi.

Unknown said...

I feel so left out :(

How come I don't get ads on my blog??

Sonia said...

hmmm, me great huh?? i should put a copyright on what i say from now on! ;o)

Keshi said...

omg Deips, wut a theoretical and enchanting prelude to Words...actually Im stuck for words right now :) I was spellbound by the depth of it and the origin of that description which is ur mind...

**after all,we live once,and die once;but we have been given chances to love more than once

yes so very true....and I really hope u too immerse in those very words cos I want u to...if u know wut I mean Deips...

Keshi.

vandy said...

The 1st quote
"......It tolls to thee" originally writen by John Donne in his wonderful poem.

"No man is an island,
entire of itself..."
TC

Keshi said...

Sonia mate alot of ppl like ur quote..it's really good stuff.

Keshi.

sandeip said...

ah;kesh;we try.

but even on the sands of time;some foot prints are too deep to be erased.

Keshi said...

Display_Name hey WC to mah blog n nice smile there :)


Vandy WC to mah blog! Yes I suppose it was originally by someone else (Saby later said so :), thanks!

"No man is an island,
entire of itself..."

Good stuff from John Donne again, thanks mate!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Deips huggy buggy :)

**but even on the sands of time;some foot prints are too deep to be erased.

ok why d u continue to make me pas out with ur booooootiful words? that was another neat one btw!

too deep to be erased maybe...but it cant be hard to allow new footprints...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

well guess wut NV, am00nie hasnt even visited my blog since yday...lol...how do u think I feel? I think ur the cause for her sudden bouts of loss of consciousness lol!

~~Keshi enters Deepak Chopra's anti-jealousy building again....

sandeip said...

perhaps kesh.perhaps not;if YOU know what i mean.

"Do not ask for whom the bells toll, it tolls for me and u."

the bell tolls so the ears to listen to it grow numb after a time.

Keshi said...

**the bell tolls so the ears to listen to it grow numb after a time

hmmm Deips...mebbe u shud not let it numb ya so much...there r ways to avoid that.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gomess...
Superior AND picky ;-)

Keshi.

sandeip said...

yeah

an affair to remember.......

*winks*

yeah;another for me ;and make it large.........

Sonia said...

hmm,interesting! u know, the first time i wrote it, i put it as a draft for several days, trying to figure out if it was worth a post or not.

Keshi said...

~~winks bak at deips
ur too good mate...I cant eva leave u speechless :)


sonia aww imagine u neva posted it? goshhh it's such a great quote when I first saw it I was sooo sure it's by some famous philosopher...only thing I didnt know was that her name was Sonia :)


heyy Divya :)
That was good na...twas from Sebia...at http://sebia.blogspot.com


Keshi.

Invincible said...

I am humbled, Keshi !! I wish i cud express my respect in better words, but i am taken by your post and cant write anymore.

- inci vinci (v000nie) bows before K000kie

Keshi said...

oh c'mon v000nie I dun need all that honor :) Hey lissen up matey...ur quote was very popular n alot of ppl commented on it...actually it's mah fav too...wut a rad quote that was!

Have a safe journey bak home n do come bak soon ok.
Hugggz!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

now that m000nie n v000nie r on week-long sabbatical from the blogdom :( and n000nie n am000nie flirting like no tomorrow which has sent em off on a mini-vacation, and with Punnu being so busy and z000nie being so busy too, and Saby being so snobbish of late, and Justin n Pithaly absent too due to weather probs at their ends, and Autumn being missing for sometime :( and Pearly being a busy body too n Cheesy n Michelle studying too hard and with Avik n Icy prolly asleep :( and with Zilli busy eating his dhal roti, and with Pallavi gone to mend a broken heart, and South gymming too much and Sebzz resting post-vacation...

I feel like a week-long sabbatical too now!

sniff sniff sob sob boo hoo buh byeee...
Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Me not so busy for k000kie-piez
Damn I took time out to write a mail to ya :(

You didnt read it


sob...sob...sob

Jim said...

i sure am unlucky in love
made a pass for , Pallavi,







she just let it pass

saurav said...

keshi !!! where r u ????

Rupa (BNB) said...

Wow seems to be interesting post, Read later.

Just Hopped in yto say Hi.
have a nice time mate & take care

Luv

Tarun said...

I noticed when I read Kroopa's :)

De.vile said...

HOTTYWORDS. Give me a few seconds till I L-M-A-O.

:)

Dewdrop said...

What a brilliant idea for a post Keshi, Awesome, simply remarkable. And Dewdy Beautifulsoul...now thats so flattering, hehe, not that I dont like my new name :)

eismcsquare said...

>>Do not ask for whom the bells toll, it tolls for me and u. -Saby Wisemate

Humm.. and I got this comment on one of my pictures! :-)

Pallavi said...

@SABY
I am sorry i didnt get you????

Pallavi said...

@salesmaniaadmin
Piece of S#!$. how can you use hurrican katrina and the numbers 9 and 11 to advertise your stupid CRAP!!!? have you any shame? You non-sense, emotionless people really need to just STOP!

Autumn Storm said...

Keshi - I'm reading your posts as they come in and will comment later. xxx

Keshi said...

lol z000nie I was kidding :) Check ur email now.



Saby dun try to seduce Pallavi now...she's already got a BF :)


Avik Im right here...why sweetypie?


Hey B&B good to see u bak!


hehe Tarun...


ROTFLMAO chikka hottywords ;-) cute na...


hehe Dewdy u deserve every bit of it gurrl...cos u r a beautiful soul.


WC Squared! U do? let me check now :)


Autumnnnnnnnn lovely to see ya babes! U ok?


Pallavi LOL! hehe...yeah these ppl r with no values nor class...theu wud stoop to any level for some $. Appalling indeed!


Keshi.

firacub said...

Hi Keshu,

U just missed my name in the list of busy ppl up there. Which means I am free and yet you forgot to count on me.......

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


Peace,
Firacub.
P.S: CAn somebody hand me a tissue box plzz..

Unknown said...

aww k000kie don't be J am000nie doesn't visit my blog either I have to drag her there :D

hugz k000kie monster gmorning. You know Springs started and I been sneezing so much. Last nite I sneezed 10times in a row :O

and thats just the beginning :(

Keshi said...

awwwww Fira dun take it that way...I didnt 'miss' ur name there, basically alot of ppl's names r not there...I only mentioned the busy ppl...the free ones were not mentioned...btw ur not free most of the time na...hehehe...:):)


NV hugggggz!Yippppeee Spring is here yeyyyyyyyy! U know wut Im going to the A.R.Rahman Concert on the 17th - theres one in Mel too - u going? Hey dun sneeze...ewwwwwwwww all that snot lol! Im kidding matey...take care cos Spring bring all the pollen-induced nasties...I get allergies too...it's messy but such a beautiful season...

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Yeh Im going, its next to next Saturday I think, I can't wait man A.R. Rehman is my all time fav musician.

Can you like teach me tamil before that coz I think he sings some songs in tamil.

I hate Spring, I look so drugged.

Keshi said...

How come u like A.R.Rahman so much cos he sings alot of Tamil songs...he does sing Telugu ones too...few Hindi ones?

ok I'll teach ya Tamil then...lol...ready?


ennada neer romba mosam ippa?

~~Pudu vellai malai inge polikindradu ...


hehehehe...hohoho...

:)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Junk was just removed. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Junkuser u r so disturbed by my presence that u have to come here daily to spit on me dun u? lol wut a sad life u must live...cant sleep, eat, drink, work cos Keshi kicked ur ass that hurt sooo much.lol.

Besides Dhammapada taught me to discard empty words...and that's just wut I did...deleted ur empty comment. Now go and do something worthwhile to urself w.o. getting wasted with contempt.


~~Just as a tree though cut down, sprouts up again, if it's roots remain uncut and firm...even so, until the craving that lies dormant is rooted out, suffering springs again and again...~~
-Budhdha


ITCC/Junkuser/Amar u r a perfect example pf this suffering...u r wasting in ur own craving.


Keshi.

talldarkman said...

wow...1st......though 101st......:P

Did they make all those comments, the ones posted by keshi?

talldarkman

Keshi said...

hehe Tally hows ya?

I dun get ur Q tho :(

Keshi.

Unknown said...

new post new post new post

tulipspeaks said...

103th???? :(

Keshi said...

am00nie bubbz did u read the quote from ya? many ppl liked it very much...

103rd u mebbe but always top in thinking...

Keshi.

sebia said...

ur sensetivity always touch the deepest of chords the way u perceive and cognize things its not possible for usual butterfly brains scattered all over 2 go tht deep
,,thanx keshi i felt wonderful reading the post ,the class and finesse with which u made it is ur style only love u baby fr wht u r
tc

Dawn said...

WOW...amazing way to show your love dear...I was zapped to read my words here hehehe....

Thanks so much to give that place in your heart :)

:hail:

Love u with hugzzzz

tulipspeaks said...

k000kie..i feel much better today, decided to go through the quotes..least i expected that you were actually talking about us, till i saw arzoon's name over there..me a tube-light (just like puneet)!

Then, i clicked on the comments and then i found out there was even my quote over there!!!

and...kekeke..k000kie and n000ie been talking about my disappearance..

well guess wut NV, am00nie hasnt even visited my blog since yday...lol...how do u think I feel? I think ur the cause for her sudden bouts of loss of consciousness lol!

sorry dear, i was very much occupied with some stuffs on my birthday..and yea, n000ie was a cause too :P

:( but why is n000nie so nervious about the e-date? am000nie is so sad it didn't took off :(

n000nie n am000nie flirting like no tomorrow which has sent em off on a mini-vacation
rofl..

~~Pudu vellai malai inge polikindradu ...
k000kie..u are singing one of my fav song by ar rahman!
*am000nie imagining mountains of snow...phhhewwww...

103rd u mebbe but always top in thinking...
i learnt from the best (k000kie) :P

=am000nie=

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

WOWWW! BEST POST EVER!!

LOVE YA KESHIESTER!! MUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHZZ!


Cheerzz!!

Lovely eyes! :)

Gaurav said...

thanks Keshi
me and great :D :D

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Whoa whoa!! Hugs to you, gal!!

Vinz said...

Keshi,

great read. Some inspiring,some motivating,and some really making us think..

Good compilations...great go..

Cheers

Keshi said...

Dawn twas mah pleasure :)


Amu awww so sweet..I know u were busy thats ok :) n000nie cancelled the date? he's so baddd! Let me give him a lecture...
Im going to the AR Rahmna concert in Syd on the 17th...if he sings that song I will think of ya...I luv that song too!


Thanks Cheesy u deserve the best anyways...:)


Gaurav :) u may not see it, ur friends n family may not see it...but we can see it...u r great.


Hugggz Kroopz :)


Thanks Vinu :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sebzzz muahhh!

**ur sensetivity always touch the deepest of chords...

whoaa Im spellbound with ur words sebzz...only u can write this way...n in front of ur words, I'm the butterfly brain lol!



**the class and finesse with which u made it is ur style only love u baby fr wht u r

thanks...but it feels that my finesses is born because of all of u...


hugggz!
Keshi.