Tuesday, August 23

Great Expectations

Great Expectations Posted by Picasa


We ‘expect’ from almost everyone we know. It could be that you want someone to do something for you, behave in a particular way towards you, listen to you, want you or be there for you when needed. As human beings we depend on each other for our daily needs and wants, and we do ‘expect’ to a certain extent. Some may believe that their parents should bestow all ancestral property/assets to them since it’s their ‘duty’ to the children. Some may ‘anticipate’ their relatives to be loving and faithful towards them simply due to the fact that they share the same blood. Some may ‘want’ their friends to always have a listening ear to them or be there for them always. Some may ‘yearn’ for unconditional and everlasting love from a partner simply because that makes them happy.

What are we gaining by all these ‘expectations’. We are merely setting ourselves for ‘disappointment’. That might sound pretty outrageous to you, because in life we DO expect and depend on people, and that’s how we carry on with our daily challenges. But just think about a disappointment you may have experienced because of someone else. Think clearly if it was really because of the other person or was it simply because of your ‘expectation’ that it eventually lead to disappointment? We are so quick to judge and point the finger at the other person. You may say ‘it’s because of my friend’s carelessness that my feelings got hurt’, ‘it’s because of my ex-girlfriend’s selfishness that I’m so messed up’, ‘it’s because of my father’s pride that I couldn’t follow my dreams’, ‘it’s because of my mother-in-law’s ego that I can’t have a life’…etc. But hey wait a minute. No one’s stopping you from being happy except YOU! They didn’t force you to do/not do anything - you are just letting them manipulate your mind. How? By always ‘expecting’ and not preparing yourself for the ‘unexpected’. So when someone acts different to how you expected, you are highly disappointed and as a result may suffer from it needlessly.

We are human beings – we cannot always live up to someone else’s expectations neither can we expect others to behave the way we want them to. Disappointment sprouts when expectations aren’t met. So simply don’t expect! The key to staying happy and unaffected is by achieving a neutral state of mind. Don’t be overjoyed or over-saddened by someone else’s actions. Tame your mind to achieve a neutral state of emotions by not ‘expecting’ too much from others. Even if someone did/did not do something that hurt you, learn to forgive and move on with your life than dwelling on what they did to you. You are higher than that. You are a smart cookie :). So don’t be on the losing side by clinging on to someone else’s misdeed which would only upset you more. Train yourself not to expect and to be a smiling winner. Trust me, it’s a richly rewarding investment property once acquired.

Now who 'expected' the pic above? LOL!

187 Cranium Signets:

Unknown said...

tony don't count....technically im first to comment...woooooooooohoooooo

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Me in Top 5
I have a wider grin now :D

Unknown said...

yeh but theres something wrong wit the post.

I doubt its even a real post :(

Keshi said...

wut nv lol wut wut?

u like the pic? ;-)

k000kie.

Keshi said...

z000nie who's in that pic mate? guesses??

Keshi.

Unknown said...

is that u??

wheres the other half??

Keshi said...

lol yep it's me...I cant give the other half - it's part of FBI hidden files :)

Keshi.

Unknown said...

I do like the pic....but don't u think it'd be betta if you show us the other half too :)

PuNeEt said...

ooh i missed it this time
just want to be in top 10
busy now will read n comment later

cheers

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

behave in a particular way towards you, listen to you, want you or be there for you when needed.
Remember I wrote in my 25 to-do things on ma b'day...Stop expecting from people both online and offline?
I so want to give up this bad habit in me...lately I speak to myself, GIVE UP...YOU ARE EXPECTING TOO MUCH. STOP IT RIGHT NOW...it works at times ...but yes, only after Im hurt :(

We are merely setting ourselves for ‘disappointment’.
Oh yeah...you said it lady!!

Disappointment sprouts when expectations aren’t met. So simply don’t expect!
I had quoted the same few months back.....take for example relationships with my ex, Why am I expecting her to reply back? Why I expect small small things to happen when I know they are not going to and I will end up with disappointment later on :(

The key to staying happy and unaffected is by achieving a neutral state of mind.
Not possible for me...unless I try out yoga....but me very lazy :)

Train yourself not to expect and to be a smiling winner.
Waaaww....That was a just awesome....
Amazing one K0000kie...
I will try ma best to stick to this post...Will stop expecting from people aronud me :)

Hugzzzz..and have a nice day ahead :D

Keshi said...

heyya Puneet now u got a glimpse of me...wut d u think abt the pic n the post plz :)

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Is that you??
OH MY GOD??

IS it really???
Boy......you look amazing :)

Trée said...

Equanimity is a beautiful thing.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Send whole pic to me tooo na :(

Unknown said...

I agree with you Kesh, the more you expect from others the more your disappointed.

Over the years I've learnt not to expect anything from anyone.

Nice post and you look fan-bleeding-tastic mate :)

Keshi said...

z000nie I agree it's hard to stay 'unaffected' but u can achieve that state...not 100% but atleast 80%...yes yoga helps. I rem seeing that in ur bday wish-list...good on ya for finding out abt it...u r smart...n now stay happy :)

k000kie.

Keshi said...

lolll z000nie ok wuts ur email address...now dun share this pic with anyone ok...n I wanna see u too...it's been too long not knowing the faces :(

n000nie thanks...n good on ya, dun expect from anyone...n u'll be happy always :)

now check ur email :)

k000kie.

Keshi said...

lollz Icy u been online all the time n u missed being first na...aww it's ok...yep no point worrying abt others...just take care of urselves n stay happy always :) so wut d u think abt my pic?

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

My email ID is on my blog....under LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU section on the right.

Will mail you my pic tooo...

So unless you hate me...dont post it online okie :D

I trust you on that ...
Hugzzz

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ICY is not getting ma pic coz she didnt even told me her real name when I met her online on weekend :X

I was all the time calling her ICY this...ICY tht..

ICY...u gimme ur real name and pic..I'll mail you mine too :D

Is that a deal??

Unknown said...

I wana see too....z000nie....loll i've seen everyone else :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah no doubt Keshi is a hot babe...
ME need to log out prety soon before new joinees in the lab get scared to see me blush all the while...and giggle in between too :D

So cya soon guys...and have fun!!

Keshi said...

lolz z000nie get ova it now...I aint that hot...just a normal babez :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

~~Keshi awaits z000nie's pic anxiously...

This is a message to each and every blog mate of mine. U know if someone like me can put up even half a pic of me on the net, then I believe all of u can do it...I wanna see all of u so badly..plz email me ur pics to kajole@hotmail.com

Thanks guysss!
Keshi.

Unknown said...

Are you starting up some match-making site kesh??

Unknown said...

I got it....and sent you a new one.

Icy mera mooh hain, bolne do na

Keshi said...

Tre Equanimity is the word, thanks mate! And thats half of me in the pic Tre :) Finally u get to see who this Keshi is...

Keshi.

Invincible said...

Damn .. before taking dinner, i was watching ur blog thru eagles eye ! n now when i return, i m no. 42 ..

nice pic Keshi .. i wd b back 2moro.

n if u want, u can send me ur pic .. u my sis na .. i 2 wd send ya 2moro .. till then bye :)

Keshi said...

v000nie no probzz I trust u to be a gentleman...so yeah i will send it to u n plz send me ur's too :) thanks!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol no news from z000nie - either he hated mah full pic or he fainted at office due to laughing too much...:) z000nie I'm still awaiting ur pic mate...??

k000kie.

Unknown said...

*blushes*

Keshi said...

Icy plz stop changing the topic...wheres ur pic babez?

n000nie oh yeah he's cutttte - too hot for a guy from Mel :) lolllz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwwww just saw ya Icy wowwwwwwww! Muahhhhh hthanks for trusting me...u look absolutely gorgeous my my!!!

Hugggz babes...
Keshi.

Keshi said...

I'm so touched by Icy's trust in me n sending me the pic...that shows how much she values me as a mate...I luv u gal! Thanks!

Wut a booootiful friend I have...
Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I didnt got ur pic yet :(

*sob*...*sob*

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Now what will I've to do to see ICY????

Keshi said...

z000nie I emailed to ur hotmail adress...I was waiting for ur pic too :(

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

My pic will come before I fly to Delhi tomorw evening...its on my lappy and I dont carry it in da office.

Keshi said...

arz000n@hotmail.com na?

Keshi.

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

awwwwwww...
Chilllax K000kiez...
Me not backing of from the promise...trust me on that...
Will send you more pics than promised but can happen only when I get bck to Mumbai and come online from my net at home :D

Have patience till then lady.
Hugzzzzzzz to you!!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You suggest me doct

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ya...thts the right addr...
Will check ur pic frm home too :D

Cant trust these lab machines...hehehe

Keshi said...

Sorry Icy I had to log out real quick cos my colleague wanted me :( Hope I didnt upset ya sweety...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh yeah...you need a surprise??

How about u tell me your real name and I'll send you left side of ma face...with ma nose and eyes blurred...

Then you send me ur pic and I'll send you unblurred full version of my snap...

Does that sound a good deal to you doct?

K0000kie, if ICY turns wild...please save me okie

Unknown said...

HELLO!!

Wat bout not upseting me??

Keshi said...

lolllz Icy n z000nie...just send ur full pics to each other na...u guys r great friends now n we all know that both of u r decent, trustworthy, well-mannered, matured ppl :) so go for it...friends need to see their friends' eyes... :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

NV I my intention was to upset ya...cos u were so boring (not talking) n extremely quiet after dragging me into IT...so wut d u expect?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ok Im kidding NV hugggz :)

k000kie.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Alright alright...

ICY me CC'ing copy of my snap to you too tomorw...but for that I need ur mail ID.

Is it possible to send me a blank email?

If I dont get your snap back...K00kie sorry to say, me gonna hijack your account for ICY's pic :D

Unknown said...

keshi mujhe beech beech mein touch karte rehna.

Kesh do u know wat that means??

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ICY....forget it

After K00kie gave me that FRIEND's Injection, I was in a good mood of sending my pic first anyway...

Now no way....bye bye

Tough luck lady

& K000kie warn you again...if you leak out my snap(esepcially to ICY)...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Keshi said...

z000nie lol no probzzz...my hotmail is all ur's ;-)

NV mujhe means me...beech means middle? touch karta means touching...rehna means? wtf!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

z000nie I promise ya...I have values that I protect...I will neva break a promise...ur pic will be only seen by me...n it will be safe with me...trust me ok.

Keshi.

Unknown said...

lollllllllllllllllll hahahahaha....


z0000000nie my man, send me ur pixy and we'll make icy jealous :)

Keshi said...

n yeah z000nie Icy is just mucking ard with ya...she's like that :) Take it easy matey...hehehe...

Now icy or z000nie translate wut Nv just said in Hindi???

Keshi.

Unknown said...

lol dun worry im not gay...


keshi lolll hahaha do u know wat that meant??

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Goood K00kiez :D

Those snaps are for your eyez only

ICY...I need sometime to coool down....

Lemme think about it :D

Keshi said...

NV STOP LAFFING LIKE A BIG FAT AUSSIE AND TELL ME WUT U SAID???

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

and this comment was just to make century :D

Unknown said...

I said mujhe beech beech mein touch karte rehna..

lolll z000n thinks im gay..

Keshi said...

**Those snaps are for your eyez only...

z000nie tomorrow will my perv-day-off ;-)


ok Icy n NV cud u two tell me wut Nv just said? Plzzz...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I never commented on anyone being gay here....did I??

So chill n0000nie :D

and now I wonder who is gonna Beech beech mein touch me now

Unknown said...

lolll perv day off hahahaha

people here are staring at me man, they think im goin crazy..

yeh icy tell her

Unknown said...

Thats not a good way to put it icy...


Keshi it means can you touch me in the middle..
LOL

Keshi said...

WTF Icy in Hyderabad? lol wuts wrong with NV telling me beech beech...I was thinking he means the beach or something n that twas so touching lol!

Thanks Icy!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

ok I dun trust both NV n Icy now...z000nie can u tell me wut it means...duhhhhhhh!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

lolllllll hahahahah Keshi oh man my tummys killin me man

Unknown said...

alrite, that was good fun, had a good lauff.

I betta do some work now.

Bye keshi, icy, z000n lol beech beech mein touch karte rehna :P

Keshi said...

Icy

**he mean it watever he mean tit
lol! hmm okkk then :)


Me laughing here too lollllz!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

ok tata NV aapko beech beech mein mujhe touch karti hain...lol!

wuteva that was...
Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Beech beech mein touch karte rehna is non-veg version in HINDI of Keep in "touch"

It originated from Dhinchak-Dhinchak's blog last night :D

N000nie...you gonna get ma pic tooo..send me ur's...

perv-day-off...scared the new joinees when I suddenly had that LOL :D

ICY...Im still thinking wht to do about mailing you....

Unknown said...

lets all give z000nie a hugie..

*hugz*

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ICY..

Oh boy...I was typing the comment

R u really giving me that cute hugggg??


awwwwww....Alright..u just changed ma mind...gimme hug first...will send u the snap too :D

Keshi said...

aww thanks z000nie..trust u to give me the honest ans...luv ya babester muah!
told ya na z000nie that u mite eventually score a stalking e-sis lolllz!

~~Keshi cant wait to see z000nie's eyes...

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwwwwwww..........

Hugz to K0000kies (She has left I believe :( )
N00000nie...thank youuuuu
ICY.....huggggggggzzzzzzzzzzz to ya too doct

Unknown said...

oh awesome...aight man send it on da.sharma@gmail.com..

and I shall send you a pixy of mua, but I shall warn you, sit next to ur mum while looking at it, you mite get nightmares.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Z000nie is anyway scared of his stalking e-sis with future Aussie-Kung-Fu skillz

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awww....
Humne toh aapko maaf kar diya

Pls dont send me ur pic with you holding ur kaan and alll :D

Keshi said...

I m here z000nie lol...HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

lol n000nie no need for z000nit to sit next to his mum...he will have my pic next to him first then he can automatically switch to mine n feel good lol!

Icy thanks for the Hindi...u rock muahhh!

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I can survive night mares....

But please tell me what r my chances of fainting?

Please tell me that...
Please tell me that..


I dont have cute South Indian Nurses in my home to gimme Electrol after I faint

Keshi said...

Icy u may hug him all u want right now...but after i get the pic tomorrow I will be on a hug-a-thon that u will neva be able to beat lol!

Alright guess this post is gonna reach 100 even b4 anyone has hardly commented on it lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol icy try babez...z000nie will be hugged for eternity by k000kie ;-)

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hugggggzzzzzzzz to ICY TOOOOOOOO

Anyway guys me outta here...got call from Thomas Cook Agent...need to go and collect my flight tickets..also have few pending things to do before I leave da office...

Enjoy!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww
Ma k0000kie looks awesommmmmmeeee

I got ur pic k000kiez....and know what urs was the first email I got in my Hotmail account coz I created it last week only :D

Woooooo...Hooooooooooo!!!

And Z000nie will hug ya till he breathes :D

Keshi said...

ok Icy...

bohat tang kya na usey? lol me lost...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah...lets go on hug-a-marathon...hehehe

That would be fun...

This will also scare all people in here..and I'll get peace of mind too :D

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah...lemme send pics from my side first...

Now me cant wait to send my snap to K0000kiez, n000niez and ICYyyyez :D

Bye bye guys...I neeed to rush out now...take care all ur cute fellas...

Hugzzzz

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ooooppss TYPO

take care all YOU cute fellas...

Hehehe...
Hugzzzz to all

Keshi said...

lol Icy take it easy...he will see it today anyways...

It's so nice to see u all after blogging together for so long...good to put a face to the posts n comments...really love u all alot. I hope the rest of my blog-mates will also show their pics...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ICY.....

*Mwwaaaahhhh* to you....

You are just awesome :)

Oh boy....Isnt she amazing K000kiez :D

Now when's your real name coming...I can be demanding at times...

Sorrry I cheated...I almost ran out when my eyes fell on K00kiez comment...that ICY has been sent...so logged back in and saw the pic :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yes....better delete silly stuff

And yes....please dont delete my N0. 2 comment coz after a long time I got to be in that spot :D

Keshi said...

lol z000nie I wont delete any of ur comments...only MY silly ones :)

Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

Keshi, thank you kindly for all your sweet comments!

Autumn Storm said...

I think, it is nice, when one has people that one can rely on! They may be few and far between, but they do exist.
You are right in what you say - we are often disappointed due to having expectations of another. I guess, we just need to be careful about whom we award this superior trust to.
Nice picture, what I can see of you anyway.

messys musings said...

oh ohhhhhhhhh so many comments!!!... awww k00kie ur so so so so so pretty... :D

n y cant i get ny of ur pics???... iwant thm too ... asap :)

Keshi said...

Thanks Autumn I agree...we just need to be careful about whom we award this superior trust to...spot on! hehehe...yep that's half of me... :)


hey m000nieee muahhh! c'monn I aint so so so so pretty o.w I wud be in Bollywood na? lol! Ofcourse u may get the full pic as my beloved 000nie sis shud...just give me ur email...n hey when do I get to see ur mesmerising eyes?

k000kie.

saurav said...

me 135 th ??
Keshi u look gorgeous......
To the world you may be just one person, but to me you are the world...

Unknown said...

what have you been smoking Kesh??

You can comment over here, relax man jeez

messys musings said...

u tagged me babez... :)))))

sandeip said...

no.138!!!!!

gosh!

newez;sm1 i know?

;)

Jim said...

, FUCK ME !,

i just went to get some shut-eye
and b4 i cud chuck my first ball

the lady has scored a century
Keshi, u shud bat for India

Sachin Tendulkar has to be put to graze

Jim said...

Talking about expectations

a friend of mine said to me
, i am not in dis world to meet your expectations

and vice versa

but if by chance we find each other
it is just wonderful
if not, it cannot be helped
,

had no time to do a google search to find out the name of the author

was afraid dis post wud close
and i wud be left holding my dick

dictionary, i mean

Jim said...

DAMN!
evry second comment is 4u2 NAV

i need to do sumting to dis guy

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Faintzzz*

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Keshi...u know ma e-mail id...dont u? tiz @yahoo.co.uk. Send me ur PIC too...u will right?? plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! I'll reciprocate!!

Anonymous said...

My word!!!keshi u have touched the right nerve, its so very true, expectation is the mother of all troubles in our lives....
And ya i did pinned yup that nike post in the gym, u should have seen the reaction of the girls having the curvy ones, they are definitely gonna pull the legs of the few skinny ones we have out here for a long long time.

Jim said...

, nothing.,

He qietly lays a trap for ROHIT
one of those traps where when u walk into it

it goes ZAPP!
and grabs his balls and squeezes hard ...

Hey Cheesy move outta the way
it dont work on woomen

Jim said...

and cheesy after u get her pic

mail a copy to me
i will reciprocreate too

will send u pics of Jeemm, Julia, and Saby too, and a verry pregnant Janice to warn u to take care

Anonymous said...

By the way that was quite an unexpected expectation fulfilled....lols

Jim said...

, OMG !!,
Kesh, is dat u peeking from behind the door?

DAMN !
but i cant see your butt

PuNeEt said...

Wow… U look amazing… (atleast one half of urs does :-)…)
Ha ha ha ha ha
Sorry to be late here… was busy… gazing at ur photo ;-)
I’m all set to go to Australian consulate to get my visa processed ;-)

When in the morning I visited ur blog hardly 10 comments were there… and now almost 150… gosh… ur driving people crazy (or is that ur photo)

Coming to your post… I used to think that way but I’ve realised that it’s not possible…
Expecting from your friends n close ones is natural… the expectations increases as the bonding to increases… provided u r truly involved in that relationship…

@It could be that you want someone to do something for you, …….be there for you when needed.
Ye I expect a hell lot from you ;-)

@ What are we gaining by all these ‘expectations’. We are merely setting ourselves for ‘disappointment’.
Strongly disagree… I’m sorry
Imagine if no one has expectations from you… u will automatically start loosing ur worth… whether we meet some1’s expectations or not is a different issue…
Most of the time we may not… but that’s the way life goes…
We don’t say to people… that expect this much from me… its natural…
We all are humans and are born with deficiencies…

@ Disappointment sprouts when expectations aren’t met. So simply don’t expect!
Its not possible… give a sincere try… I had done this and I’ve realized if I’m myself I’ll automatically expect… disappointment is a part of life…

@ learn to forgive and move on with your life than dwelling on what they did to you
That’s a good trait … but that doesn’t mean we will stop expecting from people…

@ Train yourself not to expect and to be a smiling winner
I’ll never try this again… I’m sorry but I strongly disagree…
With who are u racing… that u wanna come out as winner???

Chillssss n smilzzzzzzz

BTW… how old is this pic…;-)
He he he he kidding
Ur killing me in installments… first the sensuous chat … then the glimse…
Puneet is searching for O2 to breathe…. ;-)

Hugggzzzzzzzz

PuNeEt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Thyme said...

As always Kesh - great post and definitely food for thought!
And va-va-voom on the pic, chica! (I think I've created a monster... lol)

Jim said...

Pth-00ly !
wat was th earlier deleted commnet about ?

bet it was ass
not sas

Vivhyd said...

Keshi.. assuming the other eye is as good.. u have pretty and expressive eyes no doubt.. very good post.. Interesting I had something like this in my Expectations post
well.. as for the expectations.. well we do get weighed in sometimes by it..It has to occur to us tht we be reasonable in our expectations as we need to be able to get going with our lives if they aren't met...

Well.. ur eyes.. inspired me to come up with this.. :)

Words alone are not engh to describe
the feeling that one could inscribe
within ur pretty and captivating eyes
looking at the world full of lies

seems like u will hit 200 comments this time.. kewl.. if I even get close to 100 in mine.. I will retire frm Blogging hehehe

Gaurav said...

155 comments within 24 hrs !!!
even Aamir khan's blog won't be this popular !! lol

Is the other half with ur better half ? :P

BTW - u look like pretty gal!

anyways - Do I get to see the whole pic too??

.. and ooo I could never comment on ur posts ..they are just too heavy for a soul like me.

Cheers !

Dewdrop said...

Keshi

You look extraordinarily beautiful. That picture of yours is so intriguing. The B&W effect gives the picture a classy touch, thanks for sharing

About expectations, they are life's biggest barriers. Key is to have high aspirations and low expectations

And what is this hullaballoo abt exchanging pics? Where do I stand? Who do I get to see next? Shall I drop my email id too for some neat goodies?:P

firacub said...

Hi Keshu,
This is totally UNFAIR. U posted ur pic online and forgot that I asked for that AGES ago. Now what do I call that.


Peace,
Firacub.
P.S: Is that really you????

Invincible said...

161 !!

For a second, I thought the post was about 'expectations' that often result into disappointments.
So lemme put my 2 cents.
i m as much entrapped in the material desires, as anyone else, so the 'give n take' syndrome shows on me as well.
But by n large,i try (yes, try) to be unselfish. Keep doing what you want/should be doing. It brings smile, great, else you can still put a smile on ur face urself.

Wanted to add 3rd cent of philosophy :) but ..

ok, my pic is on the way .. n yes, you may not send urs. No 'expectations' :)

:) said...

gosh 162..
hey gorgeous:) gr88 post..
No one’s stopping you from being happy except YOU! ...yes true.. but its practically not possible to not expect.. i feel the same way too whnever i get hurt that y i expect anything frm anyone.. but its just happens k000kie cant help it:P
Disappointment sprouts when expectations aren’t met.
true.. but again life's this way only..

hey gorgeous u look amazing:) just saw m000nie pic too she is beautiful.. jeez mah lucky day saw two beautiful ladies in a day... now looking for sm hunky ponky:P
pari.. stares at z000nie:P hehe

:)

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Yeah I agree. Don't expect anything from anyone; you just end up being more disappointed. And gal, you look fab!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

@Pari
Dont stare at me lady.
I just told you me will be sendin u my snap too...but you;ll have to send me yours. Is that a deal?

Sounds fair to me though.

What say K000kiez-ster??

Jim said...

O Lord!

i am in love again

Jim said...

I hate u God !
u gott me born 30 years too early

Jim said...

, Disappointment sprouts when expectations aren’t met.,

but its worse when 'its beyond expectations'
a lotta young kids are gonna get killed by me

Keshi said...

Hi Guys thanks for all the compliments
~~bats her eyelashes... lol!

But hey I didnt put this pic up to get any sort of 'extra' attention :) I really wanted to show myself (atleast a lil bit of me;) cos many of my blog mates requested my pic after reading my 99facts...I thought if st000nie and Dewdy could put their eyes up on their blogs, then it cant be that hard for me to show a bit of me...I have to give a lil to get a lil na :) after all u guys r 'majorly' loved by me now...so I decided to put half of me :):)

For those who asked if it was me, YES it is me...this photo was taken at my cuzn's house when I was abt to go out to a Dance...n my cuzn just said 'turn around K'...and I turned n she clicked :) I didnt even expect a photo duhhh! n when we developed it, alot of my cuzns loved it...so I thought I'll put up a very natural shot of me...hehehe...wasnt even posing...

Puneet it was taken very recently...hehehe...n I got the B/W effect done by photoeditor cos it conceals identity to a certain extent n also the effect is classy like Dewdy said.

Ok I will come bak and reply all ur comments....just that I wanna check my inbox for more photos from mah sweet hearts who promised yday to send me their pics...will be bak soon!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Avik...
**To the world you may be just one person, but to me you are the world...

OK great u just made fall in love with ya just by that statement...no one eva said that to me! Thanks sweety n now I wanna see ya...how abt that? :)



NV...
loll ok alright I was a bit panicky there sorry...hehehe...yep been smoking pot I guess...mujhe beech beech mein touch karti rehna.lolll! Where is that middle btw?



m000nieeeeeee yess now where is the pic? I even checked my Inbox :(



Deips by now u should know it's me...duhh! :):) Actually half of me...hehehe...



Saby that was a great quote...thanks! lol I cant bat for 2cents :(



Caraf babezz I will email u the full pic...only cos there r alot of weirdos who hate m stuff :( u know, jerks lol! SO yeah I'll email ya soon...



Anna darlllz lol chill...ok I will send it soon...n I wanna see u too ok...I wanna see all mah pretty babezz :)



South great that u put up the post in ur gym..lollz I hope the skinny minnies wont come searching me to bash me up :(
hehehe yep 'expect' the 'unexpected' n u shall be fulfilled :)



lol Jim why d u wanna see my butt? Nike will lookafter that :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Puneet :):)

**I’m all set to go to Australian consulate to get my visa processed ;-)

lol when r u coming?



**Expecting from your friends n
close ones is natural…

I agree....but what I mean is not the natural expectations...those who expect too much u know...we cant expect someone to live upto what we want them to be...



**Ye I expect a hell lot from you ;-)

lol like wut?




**Strongly disagree… I’m sorry
Imagine if no one has expectations from you… u will automatically start loosing ur worth…

Agreed to disagree :) Puneet I'm not talking abt the natural expectations like how a parent wud want a child to study hard n be someone...I'm talking abt r'ships where ppl suffer becos of expecting too much. I know it's natural too but disappointment comes out of it na? Even that's part of life but if learn to expect less we can be happier na?




**That’s a good trait … but that doesn’t mean we will stop expecting from people…

We wont stop...thats true. But it will train u to be less disappointed...



**I’ll never try this again… I’m sorry but I strongly disagree…
With who are u racing… that u wanna come out as winner???

true...but we r living in a world where alot of ppl suffer emotionally...if u train ur mind, u'll be subjected to less emotional trauma...



**ur killing me in installments… first the sensuous chat … then the glimse…
Puneet is searching for O2 to breathe…. ;-)

aww I'm so sorry to deprive u of 02 lol...I'll send u some thru Qantas hehehe...c'mon I aint that gorgeous...I'm just a normal girl...average...thats abt it. Thanks anyways n huggggz sweety!

Keshi.

Jim said...

Mathew !
u dim wit
dis not just any bloggt

it is the blog goddess herself
and today was the day she showed herself

i saw wat u commented
and deleting isnt enuff

u gotta come to India and takea dip in the Holy Ganges

but u fucking ass
b4 u take a ip

have a regular bath wid soap and water
i no u guys
u use just paper

your soul can never be really cleaned
when yr ass is dirty

Keshi said...

Pithaly lol jeeez I wasnt 13 then...it was taken this year...duhh!



Justin hehe thanks! :)




Vivhyd thanks!
**assuming the other eye is as good

LOL it is good :) trust me..hehehe.

~~Words alone are not engh to describe
the feeling that one could inscribe
within ur pretty and captivating eyes
looking at the world full of lies~~

Goshhhh thanks that was soooo beautiful!! Was it ur original? I was touched by those mesmerising words...hugggggz Vivhyd!




g000nie :)
LOL na other half aint betta half..just that I didnt want to put up the whole pic...I'll email ya if u want it :) Thanks for dropping by matey...



Dewdyyy muahhh babez!
Hehe thanks for the compliments n that too coming from some very pretty gal like u...I'm honored.

**Key is to have high aspirations and low expectations

Spot on! Just what I wanted to convey...u completed it for me, thanks! Puneet this is what I meant...see Dewdy Puneet doesnt agree with any of my theories :( lol now u wud have to Puneet cos Dewdy said it perfect...thanks gal!

Yep yep drop ur email n I can send u my full pic n I want to see u too :)...trust me with the confidentiality - ur safe with me.



Icy lol see wut happened...hehehe...I deleted some of my silly comments :) thats why...good morning to u sweety!



Fira lolllz hey chill...this aint the whole pic na so I dint betray ya...I'll send u my whole pic my email ok :)


Keshi.

Jim said...

hole pic ??
u mean butt dont u

Jim said...

dat shud be good enuff for Fira
the ass hole

Keshi said...

v000nie hugggggz!
**i m as much entrapped in the material desires

True true...even I am :( but I try hard not to get affected by material stuff...as a Budhhist/Hindu I know that nothing lasts foreva...

**ok, my pic is on the way .. n yes, you may not send urs. No 'expectations'

aww I will send it to u...I trust ya v000nie...just gimme abt 20mins n it will be on it's way...what's ur email btw?



Pariiiii muahhhh!
Yes life suxx lol cos we expect too much...guess we need a balance...not cut off expectations altogether but obtain a healthy balance...thanks!
hehehe thanks for the compliments...hey I aint sooooo gorgeous...Im just average na :) I want to see u too Pari...plz plzzz plzzzz!



Hey Misty muah thanks! When do I get to see ur pretty eyes now?



Kroopz coming from a very lovely lady like u I feel so happy to be called fab ;-) thanks!



z000nie b4 sending anything to Pari, how abt me? u promised me to send ur pic like ages ago....n my Inbox does not have ur name in it yet :(:( now!!!!! lol!



LOL Jim wussup Dude?


Thanks Mathew..cheers!

Keshi.

saurav said...

wanna see me ??? watch my blog..... will be coming soon...

Vivhyd said...

//Goshhhh thanks that was soooo beautiful!! Was it ur original? I was touched by those mesmerising words...hugggggz Vivhyd! //

s mam.. its original and by me and it was a quick one... thnxzzzzzz

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

IF comments touch 200, Im treating myself with a Pizzza this weekeend :)

Gaurav said...

ofcourse I want it babe :P

shoot me an e-mail gaurav3237@hotmail.com

Cheerio

Keshi said...

aww Avik thanks..I will be keeping an eye on ur blog 24/7 now lol!


Vivhyd that was brilliant...goshhh u write so beautifully why dun u write poems too on ur blog??


z000nie now how can I join ya for that? :( not fair!


g000nie hehehe exclusive to ya then...plz handle it carefully ;-)

Keshi.

strawy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MY wat a babe , keshuuu i want the whole pic , will send u mine too ... uff uff i cant take my eyes off u ...lolzz i m wonder wat guy wud be doing watching a babe like u ...heheheehe, u r gorgeous keshu.


....... st000nie .......

Keshi said...

st000nie lolz thanks...no no I aint gorgeous just average...gorgeous is someone like Aish na?

lolz wut wud a guy do looking at that pic? hmmm any takers among my guy blog-mates?

heyy sure I can send u mah pic st000nie cos ur mah loving 000nie sis - wheres the email addy hunnz?

Keshi.

Vivhyd said...

//Vivhyd that was brilliant...goshhh u write so beautifully why dun u write poems too on ur blog?? //

well.. thnx.. I prefer to leave them in comments section of others' blogs.. cos I need a topic and cant rite just anything cos it takes too much of thinking then..

like ur eyes inspired me .. so here was an instant one... i like to dish out instant stuff.. :)

and oh thnx for the extra nnice words u have been showering on me..

looks like the comments gonna top 200.. too bad its sleep time for me..so me gonna miss being the 200th.. :)...

aneways gr8.. take care..

Keshi said...

Vivhyd I appreciate ur kindness n sweetness...top of the world for me today ;-) And hey good nite n tc!

Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

I was just scanning your comments, and I couldn't see the two I gave.
Weird! though,
Could just be my eyes!

Keshi said...

hiiiii n huggggzz Princess ;-)

Autumn both ur comments r there :) Just use Find and ur nic next time n it will take u there faster...hehehe...

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

Hiiiii Keshiiiiiiiiiiii

I agree with your view... not entirely but not in a mood of debates...

and who says beauty lies in the photo... its in u...

I told u about some hints... approx half an hour from now on my blog...

I've given my mail id also

cheers

Keshi said...

ok how come Saby who wanted so much to see me, didnt say anything abt me? :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Puneet hehehe true even I cant argue anymore...lets just hugg n make up lol!

Check ur mail matey...

Keshi.

strawy said...

birdy_gall@yahoo.co.in @ keshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mail me soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn


....... st000nie .......

Keshi said...

sent gurl...lol!

Keshi.

strawy said...

muahhhh ksehuuu i almost fainted ,,,, birds flying around my head .... u r hot hot hottttttttt ... love ya ...thnx will send u mine soon

....... st000nie .......

Manish Kumar said...

hmmm 0hh god i am at 199 What is happening here? I think after some time at this rate I will become 1000 th person to comment:)

Anyway about ur post
expecting too much from frens relatives situations...

I think on same lines too infact one of my pet one liners is

Though I am not eternal pessimist awaiting the doomsday but in life I will be always pleasently surprised than bitterly dissapointed

Manish Kumar said...

About Pic :)
y u r teasing everybody by showing part of u ! hee hee

Vinz said...

Keshi,

Two things..
Regarding photo..Great u posted it on ur post..Now when i post or read ur name i can visualise one faec atleast..It was very difficult to interact with an unknown face...

And second related to post..Its very true whatever u had written..I loved the post very much..And i tell u it takes extreme maturity to realise these fact."Expectations always lead to disappointments" If we think the fact that each and other person is unique in their own way we wont start expecting...By expecting i mean expecting things in which the way we want..And where there is a full stop for such expectations i tell and giving others what we expect from them glorifies a relationship...

Carry on..Cheers to u and adios

PuNeEt said...

200+...gosh
magic of half of ur photo...
good u didnt posted the full ;-)
hugggzzzz

sweeti... checkd mail bt didnt recd ne thing...
:-(

cheers

Keshi said...

Manish
**I will be always pleasently surprised than bitterly dissapointed...
That's such a wonderful quote to live by...thanks!!
yep half of me is teasing ya...hehehhe...


Vinu thanks!
** giving others what we expect from them glorifies a relationship...
So well-stated mate, as usual thanks!! Ur so sensible n full of knowledge...Im glad to have u as mah mate.


Icy 202 haa! wowwww!


Puneet I sent it twice to ur gmail addy...give me the correct one na..lol since u lie alot ;-)

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

sweeti y would i lie my email id...
ur comment was damn sweeeeeeeettt...
will take some time to reply
;-)
postin my gmail id agian on my blg

messys musings said...

lol k00kie i dont want ur email id to show u my pic do i??? tell me this was unexpected :)))

Keshi said...

hehe m000nie soooo cutttttttttte! Omahsgohhhh ur so hotttttttttt!!!

Keshi.

Michelle said...

o-m-g!!!!
somebdy is HAWTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

ZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!!!!

lol

*psssttt...k000kz...wat u doin postin yr pic???want these guyz to ambush u kya?*

;)

hugzzzzzzz

Keshi said...

p000nie babez na...just thought I might oblige to some of mah mates wishes...hehe...after posting the 99facts abt me many requested mah pic...so u get half of me now...the other half wud have to be imagined :)

btw when do I get to see ya hottster?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Icy d u realise that most of the comments r from me? hehehe so chill gurllz...real comments ar abt 40 of em I guess hehehehe...

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

time for new post now...
and a new pic...

Sonia said...

it wud be ideal of course, to not expect. But we're human, and we end up expecting even where we shudn't. Bu there are people who do it. dunno how though. somebody tell me how! or is that too much to expect for?

tulipspeaks said...

lol yep it's me...I cant give the other half - it's part of FBI hidden files :)

**am000nie has the FBI files in her possession!! k000kie..you are a babe too..

Sindhuja Parthasarathy said...

thinking of living an 'expectations' life..wont v cease to live?

anonimply said...

Charles Bukowski said...

Show Biz

I can't have it
and you can't have it
and we won't
get it

so don't bet on it
or even think about
it

just get out of bed
each morning

wash
shave
clothe
yourself
and go out into
it

because
outside of that
all that's left is
suicide and
madness

so you just
can't
expect too much

you can't even
expect

so what you do
is
work from a modest
minimal
base

like when you
walk outside
be glad your car
might possibly
be there

and if it is-
that the tires
aren't
flat

then you get
in
and if it
starts--you
start.

and
it's the damndest
movie
you've ever
seen
because
you're
in it--

low budget
and
4 billion
critics

and the longest
run
you ever hope
for
is

one
day.

Keshi said...

Puneet ok ok I will post soon - wait alright :)


Sonia heyyy...
**But we're human, and we end up expecting even where we shudn't

Yep I agree...as humans we expect n we cant help it...but the best way to tackle is NOT expect too much...expect what u have to but not too much...now where d u draw the line when it comes to finding out what's too much? well that u have to decide...cos only u know wuts best for ya...hai na :)


heheh am000nie look who's talking...ur the lovely Malaysian babezz ;-) U betta keep that FBI file in ur shelf now :):)


Samudra yepp...with 'expectations' we forget to 'live'...with minimal 'expectations' we achieve something in life I guess...close to being totally satisfied I guess.


Anonymous....
Wow I'm amazed at that quote...wonderful message behind it, thanks!

**and the longest run you ever hope
for is one day.

Spot on...loved that! Expect to live today...tomorrow may never come....

Thanks all!
Keshi.

Michelle said...

*blushes*
ha ha ha moi????
well well well...er...i'll tryy postin it lesse :D

Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarun said...

I don't expect the picture but definetly girl on the picture ;).....just kidding. But whoever she, looks beautiful. You r right Keshi about expectations....u 2 Have a great blogs and very good amount of archives.....thanks for visiting my blog....hope to see u around. :)

Prakash said...

Hi Keshi
If u expect the unexpected...nothing will surprise u.
I was surprise to see number people commented on this..
Nice write up
Keep it coming..
Prakash

Paul said...

Keshi, so many comments! Maybe I should "show a little leg" on my blog too, but I'm afraid of causing too much mayhem among my female readers.

I think you're right about generally not expecting things from those around you. It's a good coping mindset.

Where it becomes a more difficult issue is when family members let you down. A girl, for example, who's abandoned by her father, is probably going to have issues to overcome around that. Even later in life, major betrayals, as by a spouse, are hard, because we have come to expect important things from that person - and then they break the contract, so to speak.

Prakash said...

Hi
I have blogrolled u...
Hope u dont mind
Prakash

Jim said...

, O M G !

i just cant digest dis
,

225 nguys logged in to catch a glimpse of the blog goddess fully clothed

wat if she had posted nude
i bet the google guys server wud have crashed

Jim said...

227 is not a good figure
we gotta make it 250 at least



and which part of dis world is awake at dis hour?

lets try Malaysia

Jim said...

Prakash pal,

, ur in deep shit
u gonna be killed 227 times
,

Keshi said...

Hey p000nie u betta :) I wanna see ya babezz...


Tarun hey WC to mah blog! lol that's me n thanks for the compliments ;-)


Paul
**! Maybe I should "show a little leg"...

hahahaha u should...I'm sure many ladies will aprreciate that Paul ;-) n ur blog will be pretty popular than what it is right now :)


**Where it becomes a more difficult issue is when family members let you down...

U hit me at the right spot there Paul...why I wrote this post is because of my own battle with expectations...I have expected n I have lost...I'm learning n I hope it takes me to a higher level...thanks!


Hey Prakash ur most welcome to do it n thanks :)


Jim heyya hows ya:)

Keshi.

Rex Venom said...

Beautiful.
Rock on!

Keshi said...

Thanks Rex :) Can I see ya too now....hehehe...

Keshi.

R said...

black and white beauty!

as usual, amazing lines!

Die Muräne said...

sexy eyes u have, lil deer ;D huuuu huuuu!

SamY said...

my stupid office blocks all photo searches n such things ... its getting worse than being in the middle east, day by day #-o ... will check out the nut :D once I'm back @ home ;)

SamY said...

*phew* for once in life someone luks just the way i'd imagined :)

ha ha I hate to admit :( but u luk *****fab***** lady ;) ... the kinda women I hav an inclination to eye @ ;)) ... no exageration ... @ least now I gt a baseline ref to tell me mom :D ... oh yes I dare not mention those sharp lovely eyes

but I still can't imagine this face doin bhajans =))

maybe I shud add saying the r8 mix of east n west :-? ... u better be honest as to if thatz true :p ... but ur face does say ur in most likelyhood a horse ... but a nut, not so obvious :p

ur guyz sure lucky

SamY said...

go on chew this ;)

http://www.immortal3d.com/Animation/Personal/Avi/Raymond01_11.9.mpg

Keshi said...

~~Rohit_Talwar

hey thanks Rohit :)







~~Die_Murane

hehe deery eyes ha :)







~~Samy

geeee thanks Im stoked!

u can say I have a good balance of the East and the West...ur right...:)


Keshi.

Adnan Siddiqi said...

pretty eyes I must say.Kumar forwarded me link after a conversation between us abot you.

Befor you get curious,we were discussing our system reboots due to heavy loaded front page og yours blog:>