Monday, April 23

Seeing Beyond

I wanted to get away from all the gory news from last week, so we set out on a beautiful trip to the Blue Mountains on Sunday...yes for the umpteenth time. I never get sick of scenic places, mainly mountains, rivers, beaches and the bush. On the way we stopped at this beautiful little church in Mulgoa (a Schoenstatt shrine- pic1). It's located in a beautiful isolated place and the peace I get from being there is just inexpressible. This church has been one of my favorites and we visit it whenever we can. After some silent moments in the church followed by a nice warm brekky, we were about to drive to the Blue Mountains when I witnessed something rather tragic. A little orange caterpillar on the ground was being savagely attacked by a big mob of black-ants. The caterpillar was alive but since the ants were too powerful and there were many of them attacking it, it couldn't do anything but wriggle it's body helplessly. I immediately went to the rescue. I picked up a dried leaf and scared the ants away (believe me it took some time to chase the greedy team away!). And then I moved the poor baby on to the leaf and put it up on a nice green shrub. It then fell down...I picked it up again and left it on the shrub. This time it could grab hold of some leaves and stay properly. I was as happy as I could be...so I clicked a shot of the caterpillar I saved that day (pic2). Have a look at the dude...now isnt he a handsome bloke? May you live happily ever after matey!

After the huge rescue operation :), we all set off to the mountains. There is a Buddhist monastery (a place where Buddhist monks live and meditate located in a forest) near the Blue Mountains. We went there first cos this is also another favorite place of our's. The silence, the trees, the little path to the meditation spots in the forest (pic3) , the bush, the birds chirping, the orange robe-clad monk, the shrine, the wild flowers (pic4)...it was a world away from the world. I felt total bliss. After spending some time praying for the lives lost and thinking of positive thoughts, we left the monastery (with great hesitation ofcourse) to a place called the Wentworth Falls. It is a beautiful spot with a view of the Mountains and a lovely waterfall at the bottom of it. The walk to the Princess Rock view was about 20mins and it was through a beautiful dense forest (pic5). The view from there was just amazing! I couldnt capture the magnitude of it through my mobile phone camera so this is the best I could do (pics 6 and 7). I know the waterfall isn't visible in pic7 but hey atleast I tried - hope you can spot it. Then we walked back to th
e picnic area and had lunch, chatted a little and got back on the road around 3pm. The worst time to be on the highway. Traffic was awful...saw a terrible accident on the way...the car was a total write-off. I hope the driver and any passengers are safe.

Came home and thought this to myself...there are so many things in this world to see...to do...to find joy in. But in the given period of our lives, we can only see and do so much. We all leave this world without seeing all of it...so many leave without even taking a glimpse of it. But what really matters is grasping the beauty in every little thing you see and experience, learning from it and applying it to you
r life for the well-being of yourself and others. Then you'd have 'seen' and 'done' more than any globe-trotter has ever seen and done.

Tomorrow is
ANZAC Day (click on the link to read more on it) so it's a public holiday over here. Australia has always stood for peace, harmony and goodwill, because that's what the great ANZACS of this country achieved for their land many many years ago. In the wake of this very special day in Aus, lets remember all the precious lives that were sacrificed in wars all over the world. Lest We Forget. Today's song is "I still call Australia home" written by Peter Allen, and the video is a one-time Qantas ad performed by beautiful kids with sceneries from around the world. Enjoy!










































Current Music: I Still Call Australia Home by Peter Allen

108 Cranium Signets:

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

A stunning post! Great song! Great pics!

Hugs

Bev

Rani said...

ooo i want to go on a vacation like that..... soo much fun! the pictures look wonderful..
PS: check on my site, totally thought of u ..

Pecos Blue said...

The first the first I am never the first on your blog. What a great post. I read it aloud to my husband and I quite enjoyed the catepillar rescue story. It is always a pleasure to visit your site.

-pecos

Jim said...

Nice

Jewel Rays said...

Keshi that was such a beautiful post. Serene and pretty overwhelming. What a great plan to go away to visit the blue mountains that turned out to be such a blessing for you guys. I love this post lots and especially ya experience with the orange caterpillar. Really beautiful sweets. Such a beautiful heart. I wonder if i would even do what u did. i would probably leave it there or think that the caterpillar is probably dead. u gave it a chance to develope beautiful wings to spread. :)

A really beautiful post and a good time out from the chaos of the world around.

*Hugs*

~Jewel :)

Menchie said...

Keshi,
How lucky you went to those beautiful places. now I am sorry we didn't get to go to the Blue Mountains on the two visits to Sydney that we made. we kept postponing and postponing.

Now it's definitely going to be in the itinerary when I next visit ...probly in 2009. :P

Aditi said...

ooh the last 2 shots are abso0lutely gorgeous.. did i see 2 watrfalls there?
good job wiht the caterpillar.. =)

di.di said...

went to sydney @2001 but we didnt go to the blue mountains :(

AVIANA said...

Hi Chica!

Thanks for stopping by! The girl in the pic is the same girl singing on the video on my blog. Her name is Imogen Heap.

Beautiful pictures. I wish that I have seen things like this in my life. But I sincerely hope that my life's eyes will see the many corners of this world.

The closest I've been to see anything like this is when I went to the Bahamas a few years ago. It was beautiful. I even swam with dolphins!

Reading your post makes me that much more determined to achieve my dreams...for it's when I fly, will I have seen what the world has to offer me and what I have to offer to the world.

Lisa

Blessed said...

Just beautiful Miss Keshi--the words, the pics and so your post reminded me of a favorite quote written by Anne Frank and now I will share:

"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then one feels that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe tht nature bings sloace in all troubles"

Many blessings!
and a big ole {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Jay said...

You saved that catapiller, but what about those ants? Now they may go hungry. They may not be able to fee their young? ;-)

I was watching Planet Earth on Discovery and a bunch of river otters held off a HUGE crocodile who was trying to catch one of them for a nice snack. There is strength in numbers.

Love the pics. Looks like a very beautiful and peaceful place.

tulipspeaks said...

hey sweetie. nice pics there! i actually can imagine myself walking around that places!! :))) glad u had an awesome weekend. mine.. was spent at home, thinking about alot of stuff - many of which u already know :)

muuuaxx!


ammu.

lemon said...

beautiful piccas babe...!!! love the second last one and the pic of thye church..!!!

i wish i were there..! take me wit u next time,k..?? :)

Steph said...

Love the Blue Mountains. Have you ever been in the jenolan caves? Now that is awesome.

Impressionist said...

Aw. Isn that sweet!
I wonder if there are any awards for saving a caterpillar's life, cuz i wanna nominate u for it :)
Great post and lovely pics.
i loved the last 3 pics :)

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Mr. J said...

Hey the church looks somewhat from the November Rain video ;)

Erm, some caterpillars are are edible right? Should've tried eating it :P

Have a pleasant day off Kesizac

Outdoorsy Girl said...

How beautiful! I would never get tired of it either. I hope to get a chance to visit there one day! :)

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Oh and want to know something funny? I, too, took a scenic drive into my mountains (the Blue Ridge) to escape the same thing. :)

deepsat said...

wow!! beautiful pics of the landscape!! indeed if we can grasp the beauty from every little thing around us, our life would never be a complaint!!

happy holiday!!

;-))

Shionge said...

Aiya..yayya....reading this is like a walk down memory for me Keshi as I remembered back in 1989, I went on a one-day tour to the Blue Mountain as June was working then.

I met a girl from NZ and she was my tourmate for the day :D

Aiya..ya...ya....want to bring my girls there for a visit leh..:D

Thank you for saving the caterpillar ya...very soon, a lovely butterfly is gonna visit you soon :D

Have a nice lovely day my dear pal.

Neihal said...

you did a very good deed. :)

and then you made me all Jealous :(

me wants a break tooooooo. :(((

mystic rose said...

wow!! lovely pics!

Michelle said...

wow beautiful pics keshi! i so need to go on a mini holiday :( anyway wut u did for the caterpillar made me smile :) the world needs more ppl like u :)

have a nice day!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like u had a gr8 time!
Go on more of such getaways...

I do that all the time... love to escape in time!

Priya said...

Keshi: Beautiful pics and loved no.3;6 and 7. When I see no3, its a place to settle down with peace.

Sig said...

Hehe - stunning pictures. I love this country more than I like to admit lol and the Qnatas ad brings back fond memories of singing that in choir.

For those who died...Lest we forget.

Happy Anzac Day Keshi :)

Die Muräne said...

Oh how nice!! I could spend a few days in the Blue Mountains when I was in Sydney. For bushwalking and to relax. I loved it so much.
Really lovely pictures. You can feel the power of this nature in them ;)

Anonymous said...

I am yet to go into the blue mountains (oh the shame) There are meant to be some awesome hikes up there, its just finding some tiem to get away from it all...

Kudos on rescuing the caterpillar i am sure it will go on to live a long and prosperous life..

"But what really matters is grasping the beauty in every little thing you see and experience, learning from it and applying it to your life for the well-being of yourself and others." got it in one Keshi... Simple beauty, thats all it takes to be happy...

Cazzie!!! said...

Keshi, thanks for your comment on my Anzac Post too. Loved these pictures, Mia did her big goo goo eyes upon seeing the caterpillar.
My nan and pop had their wedding honeymoon there in the Blue Mountains..stunning scenery!!!

Anonymous said...

i have seen blue mountains on tv only, wud love to go there once atleast, with dee ofcourse :)
keshi u can mail me on delhidreams at gmail
wud love to be ur regular fan ;)
love u
adi

Kavi said...

Great pictures. And wonderful comment ! It indeed is heroic rescue operation !:)

desperado said...

lovely view....seem even more lovely during time of exams..like in my case :(:(:(

Kay Vee said...

thats a really lovely place keshi...
i love the mountains and the view of the last few pictures is amazing. i wish i cud go somehwre too right now! mumbai is too hot :( and i want a break!
take care!

sparrow said...

Somehow landed at ur blog.....liked it very much ..read older posts as well.... innocence and sincerity in ur writing is heart touching

Anthony Arojojoye said...

You definitely had a nice time. Those pictures say much about it.

Vishesh said...

would have traded saving the humans in the car wreck to the caterpillar??

teacup said...

you know? I don't think I ever told you, but your writing has this wonderful quality...I don't know...easy to read....the words just seem to flow:)

and yea...hate to say this, but right now am damn jealous :( we can't take such holidays:( at least there are no such beautiful vacation spots nearby:(

Vest said...

Keshi,the beautiful pearl with the soul of a saint.
A second visit anywhere is not usually as rewarding as the first.
But why ask me have I visited the Blue Mountains more times than I can remember, try visiting during different seasons for a different perspective.

Just living is not enough.....
One must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.

Or sometimes a caterpillar.... 'Softy'

david santos said...

Very nice post, Keshi! Thank you.
O dia 25 de Abril de 1974 foi o dia do derrube da ditadura fascista em Portugal, a chamada REVOLUÇÃO DOS CRAVOS, e a queda do (poder) dos inimigos do povo. 25 de Abril, sempre.

Day 25 of April of 1974 was the day of it knocks down of the dictatorship fascist in Portugal, the call REVOLUTION OF the flowers, and the fall of the power of the enemies of the people. 25 of April, forever!
يوم 25 نيسان 1974 كان يوم تقرع عليها من الديكتاتوريه الفاشيه في البرتغال والدعوة للثورة الزهور ، وسقوط سلطة أعداء الشعب. 25 نيسان ، الى الابد!


День 25 апреля 1974 года, в день он постучит в воздухе фашистской диктатуры в Португалии слово О РЕВОЛЮЦИИ цветы, и падение власти враги народа. 25 апреля, навсегда!
Le jour 25 d'avril de 1974 était le jour de lui frappe vers le bas du fasciste de dictature au Portugal, de la RÉVOLUTION d'appel des fleurs, et de la chute de la puissance des ennemis du peuple. 25 d'avril, pour toujours !
Tag 25 von April von 1974 war der Tag von ihm klopft unten vom Diktaturfaschisten in Portugal, von der Anruf REVOLUTION der Blumen und vom Fall der Energie der Feinde von den Leuten. 25 von April, für immer

karmic said...

Amazing post and pics, am glad you got a chance to get away from it all. :)

FH said...

Hi Keshi,it's so good to see those pics and hear that you are enjoying all these.It's beautiful.I would like to get out like that but can't until the kids are out of school!
Enjoy:))

Harmony said...

HELLO Keshi,
so YOU are back with a Boom(where were YUO earlier..)ha ha..jks apart..nice to have your views.
this girl is very Enlightened Indded.i think she is Rsourcealble and energetic too.bye.
good day.


WOw keshi ..yaar can i join YOU on such a beautiful trip(ha ha..with nice company)..its cool.

tkkerouac said...

Breath taking views! Excellent post.

wallycrawler said...

I know you meant well , but that cute caterpillar is gonna turn into a moth and eat my clothes .


Nice place . I'd to see it some day , looks tranquil .

Christie's Corner said...

Wow!! sounds like a real getaway, I guess you guys have some great spots down there, I am feeling jealous right now, feel like moving to Australia, hmmmm!

Take care girl, sure glad you had a swell time,

Anonymous said...

Love the post! And the pictures a bit more! Stunning!

Jay Noel said...

Amazing pictures...wow.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, they're beautiful.
YaY! thank you for rescuing mr caterpillar, me happy!
tc

Helen said...

Hi Keshi, Beautiful space, and welcome headspace reprieve, I am sure.
The caterpillar--I suppose this is why humans should not achieve total universe control, we would not have the wisdom to believe that mercy means sometimes letting the ugly and fierce conquer to feed their own, and to sometimes allow pretty girls to come by to rescue fuzzy orange caterpillars. It seems we humans are one extreme or the other, we do not balance with prudence and restraint.

Aaah well, I also believe that we are placed where we are to operate as we judiciously see fit...Had it been the ant's day, maybe a vile little bully would have been placed there to crush the caterpillar and ease the ant's difficulty. Who knows...you're lovely, though, and operate from a pure heart.

Anonymous said...

good pics...
looks like someone had a really nice time...
even i plan to visit australia some day....have heard its too beautiful...
and btw.. its an awesome song...

take care..

J said...

looks like u stopped posting ur pics :D

Dawn said...

WOW...amazing pics! I love nature's beauty :)
I feel the same when I used to go to Niagara falls...I have been there 1000 times no matter what weather it is...as it looks stunning in winter too! I never get bored of that place... !

Good decision ...;)
Huggggzzz n Cheers

Jim said...

, is the blog goddess normal ?
,
go here http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/

Bibi said...

Beautiful Keshi ... beautiful church and beautiful sentinment. We do have to open our eyes and find the beauty while we can. ;-)

Mumbai Guy said...

Keshi,
That is not fair on your part. You keep posting beautiful pics and I cannot help envy you.

Thanks for the pics. Awesome place as it looks.

MG

Anil P said...

Butterflies remember. When this caterpillar takes wings it will sing the freedom song.

Raju said...

heyyy! Nice pic's kesh :) how you been? The Blue Mountains is a gorgeous place....I've always wanted to do a bike road trip around OZ...that would be damn cool.

The Phosgene Kid said...

ANZACS kick ass, enjoy the day!! Beautiful pics, have t get by that way some day and check it out for myself!!

TTFN

Phos

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
Amazing photos and great song.
What a beautiful trip.
Good luck to you!

Vivhyd said...

Hey Keshi.. gr8 pics.. good to knw u went out an had fun esp after a sad week.. I guess the whole air and nature must have been refreshing! Oh. as for saving the caterpillar.. u r such a kind soul!! :)..

Trundling Grunt said...

Looks like a beautiful day out and well needed. You live in a beautiful area.

Elina said...

Hi Keshi!!

Sounds so excited huh.. LOL!

I love the pics!! Its so smoothing... Even i'm not there, somehow, i can 'feel' it.. Mmm... So good..

I wish i could go to these place as many times as u do.. But Singapore is really kinda tiny & has limited resources.. Haiz..

U saved the caterpillar! Heroine! HaHa.. U know, there is this story abt a guy whom knew he was gonna die the next day managed to survived many more years. He saved lots of drowning ants also by using a leaf & each ant he saved, gave him another year to live on to see this beautiful world. :)

Thumbee

divya said...

nice song..and i want to visit that church..it looks so amazing!!

AnonymousBlogger said...

Great pics Kesh.

And way to save the life of the poor caterpillar.

Enjoy your day off. AUS is a cool country, and I know I've said it before, but I will visit there sometime. It's at the top of my list.

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

Beautiful pics Keshi....And a very brave Rescue operation too...

You should sign up for the UN peacekeeping force :-)

dharmabum said...

the rescue operation was such a beautiful thing to do - reflects what a kind heart u have. god bless u, keshi! and u know what, as i was reading it, i couldn't but help wondering about the poor ants and how they were denied of their meal :) reminded me of the story of the just king sibi - ever read it? it was one of my faourite storied as a child!

the places u've been to r simply so beautiful, u r indeed lucky. stunning pics!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures Keshi:)

Happy ANZAC day, I learn so much from you.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful pics, I love mountains and going on forest sides. Saving the caterpillar was really sweet dear:) Glad u had peaceful times in weekends.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Those pics are awesome. I've got to go there one of these days

Unknown said...

good post with gr88 pics nice 1 and thancx for ur comments

tulipspeaks said...

darling.. u really got to check my latest post ;)


ammu.

david santos said...

O dia 25 de Abril de 1974 foi o dia do derrube da ditadura fascista em Portugal, a chamada REVOLUÇÃO DOS CRAVOS, e a queda do (poder) dos inimigos do povo. 25 de Abril, sempre.

Day 25 of April of 1974 was the day of it knocks down of the dictatorship fascist in Portugal, the call REVOLUTION OF the flowers, and the fall of the power of the enemies of the people. 25 of April, forever!
يوم 25 نيسان 1974 كان يوم تقرع عليها من الديكتاتوريه الفاشيه في البرتغال والدعوة للثورة الزهور ، وسقوط سلطة أعداء الشعب. 25 نيسان ، الى الابد!


День 25 апреля 1974 года, в день он постучит в воздухе фашистской диктатуры в Португалии слово О РЕВОЛЮЦИИ цветы, и падение власти враги народа. 25 апреля, навсегда!
Le jour 25 d'avril de 1974 était le jour de lui frappe vers le bas du fasciste de dictature au Portugal, de la RÉVOLUTION d'appel des fleurs, et de la chute de la puissance des ennemis du peuple. 25 d'avril, pour toujours !
Tag 25 von April von 1974 war der Tag von ihm klopft unten vom Diktaturfaschisten in Portugal, von der Anruf REVOLUTION der Blumen und vom Fall der Energie der Feinde von den Leuten. 25 von April, für immer
25天41974年的一天,它拍下來的法西斯獨裁政權,葡萄牙 號召革命的鮮花,秋天的權力得到人民的敵人. 25日,永不停息

Sree said...

great pics and a wonderful post yet again..

Akshay V said...

Hey Keshi, awesome post and lovely pics.

trinitystar said...

These great photographs gives one great inspirations to write.
Gorgeous!
hugs for you.

starry said...

Keshi my dream is to visit a budhist monastery in Tibet. I love all those pictures. you are so right there are so many beautiful things to see in this world.applaud for the rescue operation.

Princess Banter said...

Those pictures are ace! Sometimes I do wonder in awe just how God created everything within 6 days. Surely those works of art could've taken more :)

Ash said...

Wonderful images Keshi!

Princess said...

hi keshi!

beautiful post...
I got lost in your description. :)
Thanks lady...
I luv traveling and Aussy is a good destination, I'll definitely some day be there...

Keshi said...

Bev tnxx hun!


-----------------------------------

Chocolte come ova, then togteher we can spot hunky docs-in-lifts ;-)


-----------------------------------

Pecos ty sweetie! Being 3rd isnt too bad ha :)



-----------------------------------

Jim ty!



-----------------------------------

ty Amy!

yes I hope the 'pillar will be a beautiful butterfly soon :)


-----------------------------------


U should Menchie. It's breath-taking!


-----------------------------------

yes Aditi there r 2 there. Well-spotted!



Keshi.

SaffronSaris said...

I love this post! Thanks for letting us know the little things on Blue Mountains we might have missed :)
The weekend is almost upon us :D

Keshi said...

Diva next time u MUST.


-----------------------------------

Lisa that girl is pretty.


** even swam with dolphins

wow how nice!


-----------------------------------

heyyya Blessed!


**Because only then one feels that all is as it should be

thats all there is to it. HUGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

hey Jay!

yeah I know...but the ants can find something dead cant they? :)

theres certainly strength in numbers!


-----------------------------------

ooh lala Ammu ;-)


-----------------------------------


Def will take u with me next time..if ur here :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Steph thats where I wanna go next. I have heard so much abt the caves.


-----------------------------------

ty for the thought abt the award Rajeev :) but Im sure those ants r cursing me now LOL!

-----------------------------------

Kesizac is a great name :)

ty Johno!


-----------------------------------

awww Outdoorsy u'd love the Blue Mountains more than I do. it's the perfect place for an adventurous girl like u who loves nature.


**Blue Ridge mountains

good on ya! I wanna go there someday.



Keshi.

fergal said...

hi keshi, lovely post. yes i agree we should enjoy the beauty in every moment, every little detial or seemingly-unextrtaordinary thing [not easy to consistently do however].
which buddhist monastery did u visit? was it bundanoon?
~

Keshi said...

ty Deepz!


-----------------------------------

Shionge I love butterflies :)



-----------------------------------


Neihal :)



-----------------------------------

Mystic ty!



-----------------------------------


Michi ty sweetie!



-----------------------------------

Icedude tnxx!




-----------------------------------

Priya ty!



-----------------------------------

Silvara u sang this song in a choir? how nice!


-----------------------------------

The power of nature indeed Murane!



-----------------------------------

Aidan u'd love the tracks in the Mountains.

Simple beauty it is!


-----------------------------------

Caz aww Mia saw this post? how nice!

ur grandparents were very smart. Its an awesome place to celebrate something so special.


-----------------------------------

Adi ty and I will email u :)



Keshi.

Jim said...

, is VEST normal?
are bloggers normal people?

,

visit IMNUTSINCAPS

Keshi said...

Kavi ty :):)


-----------------------------------

Desperado it's always nice to catch a mini break when ur in the middle of exams. I know how u feel :)


-----------------------------------

Shitrint ty!

I'd love to visit Mumbai tho...it's sooooo cold over here now!


-----------------------------------

Sparrow WC n ty!

I'll be visiting ur blog too.


-----------------------------------

ty Anthony!


-----------------------------------

hey Vishesh!

**would have traded saving the humans in the car wreck to the caterpillar??

I def wud have...had I been given a chance.

-----------------------------------


aww Yash ty! everyone has their own style of writing and each n everyone of us have our unique skills :)


-----------------------------------


ty Vest :) dun we live in a beautiful country!


**Just living is not enough.....
One must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.
Or sometimes a caterpillar


I just loved what u said there!


-----------------------------------


G'day Dave n ty!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sanjay ty!


-----------------------------------

Asha u can still do it sweetie :)



-----------------------------------

Pankaj ty and Im sure u'll be great company too :)


-----------------------------------


TK ty!



-----------------------------------

heyya Wally mate!


**, but that cute caterpillar is gonna turn into a moth and eat my clothes .

LOL Im sorry. btw having torn clothes has been Fashion for a while ;-)


-----------------------------------

Chris HUGGGGGGGGZ! Long time. How have ya been?



-----------------------------------

Perspective ty!


-----------------------------------


The_Phoenix ty!



-----------------------------------

Rick Im happy that ur happy :) ty!



-----------------------------------

Helen ty sweetie!

I agree...we humans are one extreme or the other indeed.


** I also believe that we are placed where we are to operate as we judiciously see fit...

thats so true. Imgaine I wasnt there that day...or imagine even if I was there that I hadnt seen it at all? It was the 'pillar's day for sure :)

ty sweetie! Ur comments always make me think deep.

-----------------------------------

aww ty DJ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jit nah I havent stopped posting my pics...will do soon :):)


-----------------------------------

Dawn ur lucky to have seen the Niagra Falls. I wanna go there some day. It's looks magnificent!


-----------------------------------

Jim whats Normal to u may not be Normal to me. So pointless trying to judge ppl that way :)


-----------------------------------

Bibi tnxx hun!



-----------------------------------


MG :) ty!



-----------------------------------

Anil awww Im sure it will!


-----------------------------------

Reflextion u a bikey boy too? Cool. U'd love Aus then.


-----------------------------------

Phos ty!

btw whats TTFN?



-----------------------------------


Krys ty sweetie!


-----------------------------------

Viv yes it was totally refreshing!



-----------------------------------

Trundz ty! I dun live near the blue mountains. It's abt 2hr's drive from where I live. :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Thumbee!

but I wanna visit Singapore one day. Been there only once but didnt get to see much.


** He saved lots of drowning ants also by using a leaf & each ant he saved, gave him another year to live on to see this beautiful world

really? WOW!

-----------------------------------

Divya ty!


Apart from the church, the area it is located in is just amazing! So isolated, green anbd untouched.


-----------------------------------

AB when r u planning to come ova?



-----------------------------------

Ganesh hell nah Im too evil for that :)



-----------------------------------

Dharma ur being too nice now LOL! Im not always kind. I can be very moody and fight like a total bitch when I have to :)


tnxx mate!

-----------------------------------


Geet ty and I learn ALOT from u too!

-----------------------------------


tnxx Jeevan! U should visit Aus some day..u'd love it.


-----------------------------------

Andrew u should.


-----------------------------------

Protege ty!

btw my hairdresser salon is called
Protege ;-)



-----------------------------------

Ammu ooo I cant wait, ty!




Keshi.

-----------------------------------

Keshi said...

Dave tnxxx again!


-----------------------------------

Sush ty!


-----------------------------------

Akshay tnxxx!



-----------------------------------

Trinty ty so much!




-----------------------------------

Starry Tibet, India and Nepal are on my list cos I love temples...I wanna visit the Buddhagaya too.


-----------------------------------

Banter yeah isnt it amazing!



-----------------------------------

Ash ty!



-----------------------------------

Princess yeah u should come ova some day :)





Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saffy ty!

U'd love the place.

-----------------------------------

hey Fegal hows u?

I was at the Australian Buddhist Vihara in Cliff Drive, Katoomba. Have u been there? It's one of the most beautiful spots I've ever been to!


-----------------------------------

Jim so r u normal? :)




Keshi.

Poo said...

Hi Keshi how are you ? How was ur trip and the holiday?

The pictures are really beautiful.

Take care sweetie.

Keshi said...

hey Poo Im good tnxx!

Public holidcay was good...had some friends over so it was nice :).


Keshi.

Elina said...

Keshi,

**but I wanna visit Singapore one day. Been there only once but didnt get to see much.

- If one day u really come to Singapore, i will be ur tour guide :) I may also wanna visit Australia within these 2 years :)

** He saved lots of drowning ants also by using a leaf & each ant he saved, gave him another year to live on to see this beautiful world

really? WOW!

- Yup. Tats wat i've heard during my buddhist studies lesson in secondary school :)

Thumbee

Keshi said...

heyy poo!

**holiday


-----------------------------------

Thumbee a trip to Aus wud be great for ya.

aww ur gonna be my tour-guide? COOL! Im sure u'll show me some yummy food places too then. Cos I know u love good food.

ty sweetie!



Keshi.

tsduff said...

Keshi - haven't been over here in a while - have missed it. Your pictures are fabulous - that last shot of the deep waterfall canyon is awesome. Makes me want to go there myself.

Romeo Morningwood said...

What a view!
That was nice of you to save that fuzzy little wiggler...what would you do if somebody told you that they had 'ants in their pants'?

mommyof2 said...

oooohhh I love mountain views:-) Beautiful:-)

mathew said...

terrific place..just tempting!!!!

how abt a free airticket bud!! ;-P

Keshi said...

Terry u'd simply love the Blue Mountains!


-----------------------------------

HE I'd rip their pants off and make em run naked. And ofcourse I'd take a pic of the person I saved and blog abt it. :)


-----------------------------------

Mommy ty!



-----------------------------------

Matty why FREE? Aus is worth spending money for. lol!




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

the photos are awesome!!
the third pic looks like heaven.
love it!
oh i cant save caterpillar, it looks cute but toooo weird.
ur such a kind heart, keshichan lol

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!!ohh lala...

Keshi said...

yep Niki now Im a caterpillar chan too.


-----------------------------------

ty Ghee!



Keshi.

Dalicia said...

i love the pix!!!

Autumn Storm said...

My cousin (from Sydney) is always telling me about her trips to the Blue Mountains, but she's never got around to showing me any photos. As beautiful as she has been describing. Yet another reason to come visit, sooner rather than later!

Wonderful words on seeing the beauty. :-)

Keshi said...

ty Dalicia!


-----------------------------------

yes Autum u MUST def visit the BMs when ur here.




Keshi.

My Unfinished Life said...

ur posts are so in the moment..they capture the instant feelings of a moment....really luv reading ur blogs.....