Tuesday, April 3

One Last Song

Say it happened...one day I had to leave you all...leave everyone on Earth. Then If you were to contribute a line or two for my Eulogy, what would it be? What song would you dedicate in my memory? I just wanna know. I nearly died yesterday...a Ute came crashing down as I was coming out of my Driveway...if it was not for my quick thinking and braking immediately, my car would have collided with the Ute and God knows what would have happened after that. I'm ok. Just a little shaken. Somehow it brought back memories from an event that had taken/yet to take place in my life/lifetimes...my car falling down a cliff and my death meeting me. That vision keeps coming into my head over and over again, and I really don't know what it is. I have blogged about this before. Anyways, I just hope you are all doing well.

Current Music: November Rain by Guns N Roses



116 Cranium Signets:

Mumbai Guy said...

Keshi, your going to live long. So forget about what song who is playing for you. :)

lee said...

The song I would dedicate to you would be Looking For Friends by Andy White -a beautiful song for a beautiful lady. If you've never heard it before try and track it down -it's gorgeous.Glad you're O.K. :).

SamY said...

** Then If you were to contribute a line or two for my Eulogy, what would it be? What song would you dedicate in my memory?

hmm, it would be around nutty for sure :D, something hilarious so that ur ghost can come read it n go ROTFL ... maybe ill adopt the "Slim Shaddy" song around 'nutty' ... well, okie I know that ain't the best, but its a beatiful morning down here and I can't think of things for eulogy now :)

** my car falling down a cliff and my death meeting me

they r just nightmares ... I get such nightmares too repeatedly ... I keep wondering to make sense of it ... realized it just manifestation of some inner fears :) ... proly of dying :-?

guess nutty ain't ready for that as yet :) ... still plenty of goofing around to do :p ... lota ppl have close calls so dun worried ... ask ur india friends n they'd all have a story to tell ... such lovely traffic we have down here ... me had one last year ... was grounded for 4 weeks ;)

fergal said...

hi keshi, interesting (altho' kinda morbid) idea. i really enjoyed the g'n'r song!! ;-D

songs for u? hhmm ... let's see ... i don't know. off the top of my head: i always have liked the thought of the haunting pink floyd song "the great gig in the sky" played at a funeral. other possibilities are "last goodbye" or "grace" by jeff buckley. or maybe "into my arms" by nick cave. or ... just to continue the g'n'r theme, how about "don't cry" ?! ;-D

as for 1-2 euology lines, i'll have to get back to u

~

Shionge said...

Oh Gosh! That's terrible Keshi but glad that you are ok.

I just wish the day will never come that I have to contribute a line or two Keshi.....you're too precious to all of us :D

Priya said...

Keshi:

Why think of something when we still have time to go girl:)

I was actually worried when ther was no post from u. At first thought, did u stop blogging?? Nahhhh not at all was my intution..

Take it and enjoy your day:)

Jim said...

here lies a virgin
she was hott

but her momma told her
hold a coin btw your knees

and never let go
till he marries u



he didnt

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
I'm so sorry hearing such horrible situation. Thanks God you are OK. It is not your time. We need you, many people need you. Your tasks aren't done yet. I can't think about this kind of song. Sorry.
Peace Love Happiness to You!
P.S.
My VisualDNA is here:
amazing abilities"

Unknown said...

Well...
We all know.. The End == Death!
Life's a Story!
So... The end cannot be changed... so lets change the story itself! What say? ;)

Hey u r supposed to blog from ur wheel chair which is purple in color when u r an old really old granny! Remember?

And about the song...
"Uptown Girl" - Billy Joel...

Jewel Rays said...

Hi Keshi.

That must have been pretty shocking for you. Glad to hear that you are better. I would choose a song by guns and roses in rememberance of you cause u love their songs.

u take care.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Relax guys

u only go when u gotta go
i wanted to go before my time

but u cant change destiny
the number of times i been almost run over by a speeding train while crossing the tracks to escape the TC when i was travelling without a ticket

the number of times i came close to getting beaten up by the likes of SOUTHY, when i bugged him

i once told a muslim gujju guy
he wont get a job in india again
(he ratted on me)

he wud have to go to Pakistan
i was in a high then


hehehehe
i even pushed him
he was taller and stronger

its mind over matter (brawn)
mind always wins

Anonymous said...

SOUTHY has restricted entry to his blog

and i have not been invited
hehehehe

he is worried i might steal his girls

lemon said...

i think the song that i would dedicate to u would have to be aicha by outlandish...
and bout these thoughts..we all have them..so i guess they're pretty normal :)

Jay said...

I'm glad you avoided the accident. This is kind of a dpressing topic. But, I think in the Eulogy I would talk about your compasion. I don't know what song, but it would probably be something happy and positive.

Maybe some like "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

Menchie said...

Oh keshi! I refuse to think about that...but glad you're ok. That was a close call.

di.di said...

Oh God! that was bloody scary, man... glad that u r ok...

p/s: my bday is 2day..3rd April.. the party was last sunday though.. Thanks for the nice birthday wishes ...

Anonymous said...

Glad your ok....
Hrmm Annother One Bites The Dust by Queen:)

sorry if it sounds morbid, but id rather not think about the issue

shnaggy said...

oh keshi...

well, congrats for cheating death.
it comes like a thief in the night. to some.

for a song...hmmm...i think i'll play something like

"I'LL BE MISSING YOU"

deepsat said...

you have a guardian angel looking over you for sure. dont keep thinking abt it!!

and you are living very long!! :-))

Helen said...

MOON RIVER, Keshi, all of my friends would have the same song dedicated, because it is always my song to my friends. I don't know why, but it makes me feel nostalgic, melancholy, content, and happy all at the same time, and I like to remember people that same way...Here are the words...
(picture beautiful Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly on her balcony strumming on her little mandolin):

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end-
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

Dewaker Basnet said...

hey keshi,
long time...was passing by..could not resist scribbling a thing or two..pray that u live as long as u want to..but if there's a song to be dedicated, it would be "High and Dry" by Radiohead :)
cheers and take care

AnonymousBlogger said...

I think I would go with a song. It's called Make Yourself by Incubus.

I was listening to it today in fact, and I realized how great a song it is. The title pretty much sums it up.

It basically says don't let others decide how your life will be. Make your own decisions - make yourself.

I think you have done that for yourself, and you have cerainly told me to make myself in the past as well.

che sara sara said...

think happy
and be happy
huggzzz gal

Keshi said...

MG where's my song? :)

-----------------------------------


Looking For Friends sounds like a great song Lee. I searched for it on youTube...cudnt find it tho :(


ty for taking part! The song I'd dedicate for ya wud be 'Here Comes The Sun' by Geroger Harrison.


-----------------------------------

hehe Samy no matter what no one is immortal.

wud ya tell me my song now? plz? :)


-----------------------------------

Fergal I knew it that u'd like the song here.


**the great gig in the sky" played at a funeral.

I just love that song! ty I feel honored.


**other possibilities are "last goodbye" or "grace" by jeff buckley.

aww love both those numbers by Buckley.


**or maybe "into my arms" by nick cave

LOVE IT.

u have great taste in music mate!

ty for taking part.


I'd dedicate 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen for ya.


-----------------------------------

aww Shionge...



-----------------------------------

hehe Priya ty n huggggggggz!



-----------------------------------

hehehe Jim u funny boi. Thats actually a cool eulogy...altho Im not sure my family wud let u include that LOL!


-----------------------------------


awww its ok Krys ty!



-----------------------------------


True Iceman.

I like Uptown Girl...ty!


I'd dedicate 'Disappear' by Hoobastank for ya.


-----------------------------------


aww ty Amy!

I'd dedicate 'Everyday Angels' by JEWEL for ya. ;-)


-----------------------------------

Im relaxed Saby.



-----------------------------------

hey Lemonade ty!


**aicha by outlandish...

I havent come across that song yet...will listen to it now.


I'd dedicate 'You're Beautiful' by James Blunt for ya.


-----------------------------------

aww tnxx Jay HUGGGGGGGZ!


**What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong


thats a beauuuutiful song, ty! I'd love it.


I'd dedicate 'Sailing' by Rod Stewart for ya.


-----------------------------------

aww tnxx Menchie!



-----------------------------------

OMG Diva so ur bday is today...great! I didnt miss it then :)


-----------------------------------

hey Aidan!

**Annother One Bites The Dust by Queen

ROCKING choice mate ty! :)



-----------------------------------

Shnaggy aww ty!


**"I'LL BE MISSING YOU"

cool song...always makes me teary.


I'd play 'Show me the meaning of being lonely' by Backstreet Boys.

-----------------------------------

ty so much Deepz!

But I dun wish to live too long...Im serious.


-----------------------------------

Helen OMG thats a beautiful song! I know that one and so many singers have sung it over the years. What a beautiful dedication...my spirit will soar hugher n higher. U r too beautiful n hey tnxxx a ton!

The lyrics r a tear-jerker now...not supposed to be that ha. :)


I'd dedicate ''Under the boardwalk' by Better Midler for ya.

cos we r like the 2 girls in the movie Beaches...have u seen it?

-----------------------------------

hey Dewaker long time indeed! How have u been?


**High and Dry" by Radiohead

awww...nice one. I'd play 'Need u tonite' by INXS.

Wud u like it? :)


-----------------------------------

Shows how well u know me AB...ty so much n HUGGGGGGGGZ!


**Make Yourself by Incubus

I listened to it just now..what a cool song, tnxx dude! I'd be smiling down on ya with a wink :)


I'd play 'Rain' by Breaking Benjamin for ya...why? cos I know u love that song and I love it too.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Sophie!

Keshi.

Neihal said...

I am glad you are alright. :)
Hugs Keshi :)
You ain't going anywhere...stick around...I need my daily updates. :D

Anonymous said...

i m sure that day is not soon enough...
may u live a looooonnng life...

with that in mind, i also have quite some time to compose something special and new for u... :)

Akshay V said...

Keshi, I have seen myself being shot in the head so many times in my sleep.. it was like i was in a war front or something and I get shot and die :) and I wake up..

You will be around for a long long time. so no lines for you :)

Keshi said...

hehe Neihal ok then :)

-----------------------------------

o cmon DJ :)


-----------------------------------

Akshay cmon now be a sport...this is for fun na.



Keshi.

Romeo Morningwood said...

It wouldn't be November Rain because I could never get over the fact that a Victoria's Secret model would ever get involved with a greasy nutjob like Axle Rose..and what is with his hair? That is the worst hair in Rock n Roll History!

Anyway you aren't going anywhere. That was a beautiful story aboutthat poor girl but it isn't going to happen to you..you are going to die in your sleep at the age of 115 after a lifetime of spoiling children and grandchildren...

You have to pick your own songs or somebody will end up playing John Denver or something awful at your Funeral.
I am having the Sid Vicious version of My Way played at my Funeral...Yeah baby!

Sujit said...

thats sad.. hope you are doing well now.. i dont know much songs to dedicate... but certain.. can think of one star in the sky :)

Keshi said...

I love AXL's everything LOL! his hair...hmmm not so bad when I hear his voice.


btw that was so sweet of ya HE...I mean to say that abt me. That I'd live till Im 115...well I really dun want that mate LOL! Can u imagine me at 115...I mean I cant live with those saggy bottoms and KFC skin kinda boobs. I just wont.


**You have to pick your own songs or somebody will end up playing John Denver or something awful at your Funeral.

LOL yeah. thats why I wanna know all the cool songs...then I can have one ready for my funeral. I hope it's wont be WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!


**I am having the Sid Vicious version of My Way played at my Funeral...Yeah baby!

WOW thats a nice one and a fresh version. COOL choice. If Im still alive then, I'd play that and think of this great man called HE, who touched my life so beautifully and with so much wisdom and love.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Sujit thats so sweet of ya!


Keshi.

Ram said...

I'll say..."D(v)iva forever"..

And I'll dedicate the song...By Eric Clapton..."Tears in Heaven".

-Ram.

Nadim said...

a GnR fan? me too!

as of dedicating a song... i will write one for you n sing it myself... (now dont ask me to write it right away!)

i hope you are not really worried abt this death thing! it will come someday no matter how much we worry abt meeting it! so just chill n make the most outta whateva you have left with (which i know is not less than a 100 yrs)!

Ram said...

F.Y.I
Slash holds the record for the longest guitar solo in any song for November Rain. It was also featured inside the top-10 of world's 100 greatest guitar solos.

-Ram.

Anonymous said...

awww my blood froze...
glad u are okay, keshi-chan!!!
thanks for such a lovely photo & music :)

Poo said...

awww sweetie ... I hope you are doing fine. Take a day off and relax at home!!! and god will not call you so sooon , you still have to get married,make love to ur hunny, shout at him, fight with him, have kids, play with grand children and when you wud have lost all ur teeth, hair, you are 100+ god will consider you ;))....hahahah imagine life for 100+ yrs

So that was just a bad day... something bad happ and see you are still safe, so my Dear child God is with you, he will always protect you. Go to a temple if you can.

Take care sweets and just relax ...

Love you Hugzzzzzz

Poo said...

and a song ....hmmm i will not dedicate any song for you.coz ur not gng anywr and i dont wnat to think about it. So shhhhh !!!

And when we will die we will be shining stars !!!

Keshi said...

Rama thats so sweet of u. I dunno if Im a diva but I sure felt great when u said that :)

I love that song by Clapton. One of my famous tear-jerkers hehe. TY!

I'd dedicate ya 'Show must go on' by Queen.


yep Slash rocks in this number!

-----------------------------------


Nadim awww...I'd love to hear ya sing...and for me too WOW! Thats so very special. TY!


-----------------------------------

Niki u feeling better?

yeah that was a very close-call. He stopped further down the street and I think even he was startled. Actually it was his fault...he shouldnt be speeding down a quiet residential street where the speed limit is just 50.

-----------------------------------

Poo ty so much! I was thinking of u on Sun...and we were at a BBQ. I was not home but I knew u'd still have loads of fun at home if not online.

yeah I still shuder when I think of that moment!

God doesnt always wait for ppl to grow older na Poo...but I aint afraid to die. I have all the reasons not to live too long.



Keshi.

Die Muräne said...

Waah, Keshi, what horrible story! Happy you doing well!! It's good to have an angel protecting you.

Keshi said...

mebbe there was an angel Murane...mebbe there wasnt...cos sometimes it feels good not to be here.


tnxx!

Keshi.

Poo said...

sweetie...thxs dear, i knew that u remember my bthday :) you are always in my prayers.

*****I have all the reasons not to live too long**** com'on sweetie cheer up. We all love you.

I want to see that smile ....SMILE PLSSSSSSSS

lee said...

keshi - I just had a look around and couldn't find the song looking for friends, but found his site where there are snippets of some of his songs:

http://andywhite.com/sound.html

-just to give you some idea, have a listen to:

I Want It Straight

Get Back Home

It is only little bits of the songs, but will give you some idea of how very pretty his music is. He is an Irish singer/songwriter who moved to Australia.

Keshi said...

***smilez*** Poo :)

Im ok. What i meant by that line is I dun hv kids, neither do I have a partner...so even if I die it's not a big loss to anyone. Ofcourse u guys will miss me, but that too will fade away after a while. Isnt that the truth.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lee tnxx hun!

I went over there and listened to a cupla songs...just WOW! ty so much. I like his work. U just know what kinda music I'd like duncha :)

MWAH!
Keshi.

Poo said...

You dont have kids now
You dont have a partner now

doesnt mean you will never have !!!

sweetoooo com'on cheer up, even i dont any partner now :( (pbms)

but i will have my kids if i dont get married i am sure to adopt at one Angel!!

Die Muräne said...

**...cos sometimes it feels good not to be here

that is not on you to decide. I'm happy that you're here!!
hugs!

Keshi said...

nah Poo it's not Im sulking cos I dun have a partner/kids...im saying that if I die, there's not many who would feel a great sense of loss.

well Im happy being single and ofcourse w.o. the stretch marks :):)

-----------------------------------

Murane ty! ***HUGS***



Keshi.

R said...

Hi Keshi, long time! I've survived a couple of accidents that nearly killed me. Sometimes u just feel glad to be alive.

Poo said...

stretch marks too ...hahaha i am with you ;)

Poo said...

b/w now to make you smile , thats for you ;)) check out my pic in betweenusfriends.

desperado said...

we all have such experiences sometime dear..doesnt mean anything...
u wont die babe...u still have to meet me u see ;)

Life said...

here is the song for u buddy


"Coming Back To Life"

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of lifeand the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight..into the shining sun

keshi if that happens then i will be the first person to fight with god. but i know thats is never going to happen and u had long life to live :)

one more song keshi in hindi

Sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jayega

what to think let it happen what happens

Kal ke liye aaj ko na khona ,aaj yeh na kal aayega

dont loose ur today for tomorrow ,coz today is not going to come tomorrow :)

keep smilling honey:)

Kathy said...

awww u ok sweetie? sent u sms yesterday but i dun get any reply so i thought ur just busy...

... and ooh ur not goin' anywhere na okkkk??? so my song for u is .... **Irreplaceable by: Beyonce ** lol... ^_^ kiddin!! i want u always in dancin' mode, teasin' look and have that sweetest smile in ur face muaahh!

... glad ur ok , do take care babe!

hugss**

P.S.
... november rain awwwww, i remember someone... ^_~ luv this song... thanxx!! GNR ROCKS!!!!!

Sig said...

Keshi babe - no way this is going to happen so soon!!! Hate ven thinking about it lol. BUT if I had to, the song I'd choose would be the same as it is for me:

Evanescence - My Immortal

I don't think I would need to say much because everyone who knew u would be there and know exactly what kind of person u are/wwere lol. eeek too freaky :)

teacup said...

Hey Keshi,accidents happen...pls don't talk about dying okay?:P you are going to live long...and when that fall from cliff happens...if it happens that is...it'll be a long way from now...:) so enjoy life...like I know you do:)

Cazzie!!! said...

In My Life, Bette Midler. That's the song Keshi :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH54uidCOOA

karmic said...

Glad you are ok, don't think too much about this stuff. :)
Don't know about a song, I would probably have a couple of drinks in your name :)

mathew said...

bud..cmon..i think you need tonnes of postive thinking!! :-)

stay cheerful

FH said...

You are shaken and you will be okay Keshi! I am not about write any of those you asked for girl.You will outlive me, I am sure of that:))

Take a deep breath and relax.It will okay:)

Kay Vee said...

ummm...cant think up of a song :(

but am i glad that ur safe! girl, its not time to think of ur own obituaries, eulogies and elegies! :D

take care, *loadsa hugs*
:)

Ramya Shankar said...

Oops, take care lady !!
"nothings gonna change my love for you"

The Phosgene Kid said...

Wow, kind of dark for you. How about I skip the eulogy and just celebrate you being alive?

coolvir said...

Oye...these things means nothing..sometimes they just acts as a reminder that you are not mortal.

And because i know nothing is going to happen to you in next 100 year(i assume these scientist dudes will find some immortality pills till then)..so me will sing "Stayin Alive" to you that too in beegees voice ;)

Anonymous said...

awww, cmon babes.. you cant ask us to do this, we love u too much..
be careful hun, u drove under it and i almost walked under it once, till my friend pulled at me so hard that i fell down but it saved my life! i hope ur doing ok, i know how shaken you must be!

song dedications.. hmm.. i would say, "so much to say" by the dave matthews band.. coz you always have such nice things to say, that listening is at its pleasurable best.. and another is a really nice song by bruce springsteen called "growin' up".. i love the lyrics, my parents owned the record and i used to love it, i still do!

take care and have fun sweets!

Shiva said...

This is a bold post. I belive you have transcended death by posting this. Death is the most certain thing that can happen in this world that is selling certainity, though being highly uncertain. May be "Keshi - Never Born; Never Died; Visited Blogspot from ---- to 02 Aug 2007 (I know you won't reveal your DoB)" Just kiddng. Let's not think about death in life.

Margie said...

Glad you are ok! WHEW!
I was thinking about you at the Rod Stewart concert.
Man he's still hot...after all these years!
I had the best time, this is my 3rd time seeing him.
I was wishing you could have been there with me and my sweetie pie daughter...dancing to the music.
We had the best time ever!

I just got home...the traffic was HORRIBLE coming back.
It's my day off work, so I'm going to take a little nap, before heading out to my son's ballgame.

Hey, girl you are going to live a long time, but if you want me to pick a song...
I pick Forever Young by RS...
But thinking about a line for your Eulogy is just too sad...can't go there...no way!

Well, I'm really needing that nap now...then it's time for puppy and fun in the sun!

Lots of HUGGGGGGGZ to you Sweetie!

Margie

Kavi said...

That was a close call ! God is great ! Life is a beautiful

Anonymous said...

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.

The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Stupid girl ... be careful ... its only after these things happen we realise how close we were .. to death ... but death happens whenever it has to .. so chill out :D

and the song I would like to dedicate to you would be Fort Minor- Where'd you go :)

It's a beautiful song and my current favourite. here's a link to it incase you haven't heard it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zBybdnDQCI

AVIANA said...

Sorry about your experience...it brings things to perspective...doesn't it?....i sometimes wonder how I will go...but at times it seems far fetched that there will be an end to me...i guess that means i'll live forever..... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're ok!

(I'm not going to specify a song in case I jinx you or something...)

PS: Get these thoughts out of your head babe. I'm sure you'll live a long and happy life.

sittingnut said...

heyy mate!

good morning !!
hopefully you are less shaken today and had a safer drive. and is smiling like an angel .

so you are having the same vision ? i am sure that is a sign it wont happen for real. :-) esp with your 'quick thinking and braking' ability. :-) seriously do not fear such visions. you are sure to die peacefully as a great-great-grandmother at least. i will bet on it, to be paid in heaven. ( hopefully in my case, you are sure to go there)

a person like you do not fade way even when one lose contact. you remain in the mind and in the heart. so your loss ( which is not going to happen anyway ) will be felt by everyone who came into contact with you. you will come to mind in most unexpected times and places.

If you were to contribute a line or two for my Eulogy, what would it be? What song would you dedicate in my memory?
to limit myself to one line-
an angel that brought happiness to many and a honest friend. a joy.

as for the song i think i would dedicate music only ( something from beethoven perhaps) . songs are great but sometimes they are not enough.

take care

Anonymous said...

May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

Keshi said...

Julia just TC sweetie. HUGGGGGGGGZ n tnxx!

-----------------------------------

hehehe Poo :):)

and yeah I saw that very CUTE pic of urs. MWAHHHHHHHH ur like a lil angel from heaven! Really.

-----------------------------------

Desperado we gotta meet indeed! ;-)



-----------------------------------

Vikas that was so beautiful, TY n hugggggggggggz!

**I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I think those line struck a cord with my view on death...I see death as a new beginning...a new life.

And those Hindi lyrics was so touching! So very beautiful and so true. tnxxx Vikas!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kath hey I didnt receive any txt from u??? awww it must have got lost...wut did u send me? Email me ok? tnxxx!


**Irreplaceable by: Beyonce

LOL I love it sweetie..it's a nice groovy number.


ur a swt hrt.

-----------------------------------

Silvara HUGGGGGGGGZ!


**Evanescence - My Immortal

thats one of my FAV songs! ty so much.

Its got a deep and morbid rhythm to it and I love the meaning of it. Amy Lee's voice is the best.

-----------------------------------

I know Yash...aww ty n huggggggggggz!



-----------------------------------

OMG Caz that song n the video took my breath away! WHO is that HUNK? ;-)


and tnxx hun!

-----------------------------------

Sanjay thats a very sweet thought...tnxx n cheers mate ;-)



-----------------------------------

Matty I do...why dun u come ova? That'll help me tons :)



-----------------------------------

Asha aww but we can never be sure of me out-living u...we neva know what our fate will be. But Im richer for knowing someone like u...HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

hehehehe Shitrint ur cute...HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty!


-----------------------------------

Ramya d ya know I love that song! WOW and it's an old fav of mine. TY sweetie n huggggggggz! Nothing's gonna change my love for u either!


-----------------------------------

ok Phos :) HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

CoolVir tnxx for that...100yrs...hmmm not so sure :):)

Stayin Alive is a groovy number...love it! ty Vir.

And how have ya been?

-----------------------------------

Purnima do TC sweetie...u sound alot like me...I mean Im quite accident-prone :) At one stage my male cousins named me Miss.Accident LOL!


**"so much to say" by the dave matthews

cool song! love it.


**growing up by Bruce Sprinsteen

WOW I love this one. Kinda crisp rock...I dunno if u know wut I mean :). I like the guitar chords in it.


Purnima u have great taste in music babez!

-----------------------------------

Shiva Im glad that ur one of the very few ppl who saw this post as a bold one. I like it.


** I belive you have transcended death by posting this

yep sorta. its not that Im 100% over death, but Im not as scared of it as I used to be.


ty for that Shiva!

-----------------------------------

Margie WOW tnxx for th RS update! It must have been a ball ha. COOL. I wish I was there with ya dancing all nite long. I know RS is still hot...o well why wudnt he be, with his 30 something wife and that voice ofcourse hehe. The man's got style n attitude, and that's all that matters.

Im gladu had a great time with ur daughter and that ur having a fantastic break Margie. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Im thrilled for ya hunny!


-----------------------------------

ty Kavi!




Keshi.

San Nakji said...

Keshi, even though she lived in Australia I didn't hold that against her. She was better than that.

He he he ;)

Keshi said...

Anony I love MY WAY.

tnxxx mate!

-----------------------------------

Cheesy I know that song! Its a beauty. It's got a nice catchy beat to it and it's very soft. TY so much I'd love that!

-----------------------------------

G'day Lisa WC to my world!

yeah even I think I'd live forever...only sometimes :):)


-----------------------------------

aww Nora ty sweetie!



-----------------------------------

Sittingnut heyy hows u?


** you will come to mind in most unexpected times and places.

those lines r stuck in my mind now...ty so much. it means alot to me.


**an angel that brought happiness to many and a honest friend. a joy.

awwwwwwwwww HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! thats very sweet of ya.

Altho Im not sure if I brought joy into EVERY person I met...cos I have had some heaty arguments too and told some ppl off as well :):)


Beethoven wud be just beautiful for a soul departed. I love that idea. TY!

U have a beautiful day!

-----------------------------------

I love that song Anony...ty so much!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kiora San_Nakji!

**Keshi, even though she lived in Australia I didn't hold that against her. She was better than that.

HAHAHA I love it mate! THE BEST.

ty :)



Keshi.

Cazzie!!! said...

The clip is from a series I used to watch called, "China Beach". It starred Dana Delaney. In the clip, KC (Marg Helgenberger) is in it, she is a character in CSI Miami now. The guy was "Bonnie", Brian Wimmer. Check his site out...

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/4757/brian.htm

It was an excellent show, very wonderful actors.

Jewel Rays said...

:) Thank you Keshi that is a really meaningful song . Hopefully someday i will really be an everyday angel ..:)

*hugs*

Hope u are well now..;D

Anonymous said...

read , WHO WILL CRY WHEN U DIE,
by Robin Sharma

he rote the Ferrari Monk too

Margie said...

Are you feeling better today Keshi?
I'm hoping you are.
I'm very tired and after a nice long, hot bath, I'm going to turn in.
All the dancing last night tired me out....
I just want to say "good-night" to you....
You know I have some very special friends in my life, and you are one of them.
I'm so glad to know you.
MWAH!
Be happy... and remember life is not always what we want it to be...
but we need to make the best of it as that is the only way of being happy!

HUGGGGGGZ....Nighty- nite!

Margie:)

Anonymous said...

read also CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD



before u die hunny

Unknown said...

LOL...

Disappear!!!! Thats what I do, more often then not, lately!

Ironically I am pretty notorious for my disappearing/vanishing acts! :P

Ppl pull & tear their hair apart coz of that... LOL...

diyadear said...

keshi, i have had an accident which wud ve got me killed too.. N it does keep flashing before me from time to time.. reading ur post resulted in that.. so cant think of any song.. But god forbid anysuch misfortune on u.. live a long happy life..now enuf posts abt death ok :P

Amey said...

Makes you think, doesn't it... A close shave.

So be sure to check the road before driving. And live long :D

Amey said...

Err... forgot to add. I want you to send a cute ghostess my way, but that doesn't mean that has to be you so soon ;)

Junius said...

hahahaha, bingo! keshi is dead :D!!
yeeeees....yippO ..hahasssssss
happy?

deepsat said...

at times no one wants to live life! but then we all have a purpose (destiny) around which our lives revolve.

so don't be serious of not wanting to live! that ain't gonna happen!!!

Keshi said...

Caz I like Brian ;-)

will check it out..tnxx hun!

-----------------------------------

Amy ur already and everyday angel!


-----------------------------------

Anony I know...ppl will cry...but only for a while. It's the same for everyone. It's human nature to move on.


-----------------------------------

Margie shaking mah booty makes me feel so relaxed and happy :) Im so glad u n ur daughter had a great time and also some good dancing. MWAHH to both of ya!

Nighty nite sweetie!

-----------------------------------

Saby I tried calling God...he's always engaged.


-----------------------------------

yeah ur known for that Icedude...even in blogville :)


-----------------------------------

aww Diya TC HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

Fleiger my one n only aim in DEATH is to come to ya as a ghostess with blueberry muffins ;-) Just have the coffee ready ok.


-----------------------------------

Endevourme heyy, if it makes ya happy I'd be happily dead too LOL!

awww...



Keshi.

Poo said...

Hi sweetie...how are you doing today ??? Missing you ;))

Poo said...

hey Keshi read this poem ...suits you

http://lifeisgood-bkool.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-love-way-you-are-i-love-way-you-are.html

I cant tell thats it me 2 u, but when i think of you reminds me of this poem.

Enjoy sweetie and have a great day.

messys musings said...

heyy.. hope ur fine...

my words for u...

for the k00kie of my heart... i loved her as much as i love my heart!

hugss sweety

Jewel Rays said...

:) Thanks Keshi and so are you sweets..

And how are u doing?? Betta..

*huggiz*

Glad to have u around.:)

Anonymous said...

Keshi!
I'm not very good with morbid things.
sigh.
I'll def have to agree on the i'll be missing you song. I'll really miss you. *huggggg*
Glad that you're ok, take care sweets!

Keshi said...

Poo Im ok today...been busy since morning. So yeah Im not very dead yet LOL!

HUGGGGGGGGZ! That poem was too good...is that from a friend of ur's? just WOW!

-----------------------------------

m000nie that was so sweet!

**for the k00kie of my heart... i loved her as much as i love my heart!

I loved it. It's a tear-jerker tho...HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

ur the moon of my heart...the beautiful calm n graceful moon. thats what u r hunny!


-----------------------------------

Amy ty sweetie!


Glad to have u ard too...friends like u.

-----------------------------------


Geet thats ok...I u'stand. MWAHHHHHHHHH! awww and I'd miss u too!!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Deepz I nearly missed ur comment.

TY!


Keshi.

Poo said...

yup that poem was written by my friend " Not for me" heheheheheh he writes really well .

Glab you liked it.

Poo said...

sorry **GlaD

Poo said...

and sometimes being busy is better, it will keep you busy with ur work and AWAY form all the negative thoughts.. really works sometimes.

Keshi said...

yeah Poo work helps...and this morning that hunk basically kept me alive LOL!


Keshi.

Kalpana said...

Such incidents too happened twice or thrice in my life. How r u now? Don't worry. That is why there is a saying 'Live life happily and enjoy the way it is for the moment'. Coz, we can't later. Just try to do something good. That works.

Keshi said...

ur such a swt hrt Kalpana, ty!

Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

how will u love that?? u'll be dead! lol k kidding ;p

Keshi said...

hahaha Cheesy love ur wicked humor!

ok I'd be dead but I wont be deaf...got it? :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

The coffee machine is always "on" when I am around ;)

smiley said...

blogs will continue... by pey mail.
lol u have weird thoughts, take care :)

Anonymous said...

I don't believe we die the same way twice.
Glad to hear you're ok.:)
tc

Keshi said...

Cool Fleiger, then Im on my way :)

-----------------------------------

Smiley I know that! :)

-----------------------------------

aww Rick ty!




Keshi.

PrAcHi said...

OMG.. Keshi.. Thank go you are fine.
You know that I don’t want anyone whom I know die before me. I don’t want any day in my life on which I will have to dedicate a song to anyone because that person is no more. So you not getting that song from me gurl!

Helen said...

Aaaawww, we both probably have lil' Bette, and lil' Barbara Hershey in us. I love that movie, and there is definitely that other bestest song for friends/loved ones: "You are my Sunshine"

You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you make me happy,
when skies are grey,
you'll never know dear,
how much I love you,
so please don't take my sunshine away.

love it, it gives me chills, b/c my grandpa used to sing it and play his harmonica for me and my sis.

Jeevan said...

hO! Its you good time keshi!! Hugsss... Will pray you should be living for long yearssssss with you beautiful life.

Ashes said...

i'm back Keshi.and don't talk death.I hope you live forever.

Keshi said...

aww Prachi HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Helen yes we both do ha. COOL :)

I just love that Sunshine song..ur granpa knew all the cool and beautiful songs! MWAHHHHHHH!

ty so much my dear!

-----------------------------------

Jeevan awww ty n hugggggggggggz!



-----------------------------------

Ash WB mate! I missed u loads. Where have u been?

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.