Monday, April 30

The Shallow Depth

How about a woman who speaks openly about her desires, one who is not afraid to say how she really feels? I have always been someone who is not afraid to speak her mind. I don't care who I'm dealing with, I tell how I honestly feel. I'm someone who loves to express. Don't get me wrong, I try to be very polite while doing it. And when I write blog-posts I'm very honest with my feelings...be it about an experience in the mountains or a handsome man I came across. It doesn't bother me what people would think about me, I write how I exactly felt at that moment. Why should I write it any differently? Who am I trying to score points from? Life is about being who you are. It's not about trying so hard to stick to a bunch of 'social' rules just to get a good name from everyone. I don't want just a good name. I just want to be me.

Why am I saying all this? Cos I have a message for those who don't have an ability to think beyond labelling a woman a 'whore' just cos she wears a boob-tube or speaks her mind better than them. While being jealous is quite normal, it really shouldn't make you put the other person down or make them feel like they are shallow just cos they've got some beauty or talent or brains or simply because they are different from you. The point is no one has to be just like you. We are all different and we all value different things in life. Be jealous if you feel it, but don't let it stoop you to levels so low that you become blinded by it
. Sometimes my posts can be quite raw...be it a HNT or my feelings about a guy I met or some other experience. But does that make me shallow? I guess not. People are so quick to judge based on just one or two lines they read or based on a pic. Just cos my posts are raw that doesn't mean I go sleeping around. Neither am I out to date every guy I meet. Neither am I desperately in NEED of a man. There are people I meet, admire and write about. There are also a million people I DON'T write about. Just cos I write about my interesting experiences that doesn't mean I am easy and that I live in a fantasy world. If I was so easy and in need of a man, I should be with some guy by now - just any guy. But I don't fall in love that easily. Lust is natural to anyone btw unless ofcourse you have hormonal issues. Well I'm just enjoying being me and expressing my true feelings. And if you don't like that or if it makes you think I badly need a shag, then there's something that you need to sort within yourself. You are probably unhappy with yourself so you want to give someone else a cheap label. It's quite sad actually. Blogs don't have a tool to show the tone of the posts...that's the down-side to blogs...cos even the fun posts can be taken the wrong way. But you know what...I really don't give a damn about that either. So I like men, I like them around me, I'm attracted to them, I'm in need of some loving, I'm such a brag, I'm this, I'm that. So what's wrong with being me? And how about yourself? I bet you're just jealous ha and you probably don't know how to enjoy life. So it's really not my fault is it?


The depth of a person lies in his/her character and abilities. That's what I believe. Maybe it's in their ability to make friends...to make someone else smile...to help...to be courteous...to respect...to do well in any task that comes their way...to be real..to admit to their thoughts words and deeds...to be genuinely happy for others...to be able to say something nice to a person when they deserve it. I love to make people laugh and I enjoy seeing all of you being happy reading my posts. I hope my raw posts don't offend anyone. If it did/does, I can't do anything about it (but maybe you can stop reading me) and nah I won't change for you - cos this is me. But if it's just making you jealous to an extent you want to say something nasty to me, then that's what being 'shallow' really is. So my message to you would be to control your jealousy, don't let it consume you, be smart, be happy for others and heyyy set yourself free!

And the pics btw show off my new haircut. (sorry about the greenness of em - took em with less light around. Maybe the green suits the topic of the post, hmm?). A much shorter fringe than before and bit of a trim at the back - not too much though. Don't forget that a bloke did the cutting and looks like he loves The Beatles, cos mannn now I look like Ringo Starr, HELP me if you can, I'm feeling ummm fine ;-).


Current Music: Otherside by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

114 Cranium Signets:

Poo said...

I have not read the post but just saw ur pictures and you look WOW, HOT and beautiful eyes they are so expressive :))))

will be back with my comments

Till then take care sweetie ...Loads of love:)))

deepsat said...

don't get carried away by what ppl say.

keep blogging and hav fun!!

;-))

Elina said...

Keshi,

Nice harcut u have.. I think i will not be able to withstand the fringe on my forehead.. I duno why but i just dun like the feeling of it tickling my forehead.. HaHa..

I tot it would take u sometime to actually accept the haircut then post it up for all of us to see ur new style.. But looks like, u have done well.. :)

Ur entry sounds mad... U seemed to be very mad at wat someone has told u abt ur blog (again).. Ignore them..

The blog is our own world to express ourselves.. If they find the things too raw for them to digest, then they can jolly well stay out.

Keep writing as u have done! I would love very much to keep on reading ur blog :)

Lots of Love...
Thumbee

Kay Vee said...

keshi, nice haircut! i loved the third pic best! :)

and thats a very apt title for the post...shallow depth! u know i started reading it, i was expecting u wud blast and rebuke the nasty commenters, but u were quite polite in explaining! :) now thats something i need to learn, coz i do only things wen I'm pissed off: either be quiet so i don't say things that i regret later or blast and say things that i mean only in the heat of the moment and regret later! :P

Poo said...

Firstly -you look very hot, sweet and cute and i love those eyes mmmmmmmmuahhhhh :)) and hair cut is really cool, it reminds of Rani mukherjee hair style in TA RA RUM PUM (hope you have watched the promos) but its really nice and looks tooo good on you.

And about those people who hurt you. We shud put them in a zoo and set the animals free! that’s just what I would do if you left it up to me! Lock them up and then throw away the key and some signs like

“DO NOT FEED THE PEOPLE PLEASE!
And...
"DO NOT PET THE HUMANS: SOME CAN BITE AND HURT U"

Relax sweetie , Good you let it out instead of keeping within urself. And i am very sure that person when he will read ur post will be totally MAD !!! Who cares but ;-)

Enjoy the day sweetie and take care of urself

b/w i love pasta too but i cant cook :((

Smile please

smile and be happy...
because we know the meanings of love..
while others don`t know it, nor feel it..
and not tasted love, ,
as we did....
so please....
smile and don`t be sad, ,
and don`t let a sadness get over you..

Menchie said...

You go girl! You're right, those people are just jealous.

Your haircut looks fab!

Shionge said...

Sometimes people just don't get it and try to say things to hurt us. I do agreed with Trinnie that you were indeed very polite to drill some sense into this person.

You are beautiful, articulate, confident lady and there is no denying that we all love you Keshi :D

Dawn said...

seems like there is a msg for someone :)
For a straightforward person ppl treat like this dear...am also like U :D
btw ur hair style looks cool ;)
Cheers n hugggggggggzzzz

Nadim said...

right.. well.. wrote 2 comments and both times got dc when trying to publish... and this will be my last attempt... lets c...

Nadim said...

oh grt! it worked! so here i am again... i was sayin...

one thing i dont like here is... oh crap! leave it! im tooo lazy to type in all that again! but heres the gist of it... stop trying to explain things to morons! it wont work!

and your hair cut is good! a bit ringo-ish but good! slightly longer than mine! or mine is slightly shorter than yurs! lol! but seriously, it does look good!

desperado said...

"i lopk like ringo starr"
...hehehe...u r one hell of a girl

keep going...and forget abt a few jerks..cause u have so many admirers arnd u :)..huggggzzz

Keshi said...

Poo tnxx u made me feel real good with ur comment. I LOVE U. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Na I havent seen that movie yet. Will check it out now :) tnxx!

I know...some ppl have nothing better to do that label others as this n that. I needed to tell them how I feel too.

-----------------------------------

Deepz tnxx matey!


-----------------------------------

Thumbee take the risk and do it girl...Im sure u'll look great with a fringe.

:) and ty for ur encouragement!



-----------------------------------

Trinnie ty!

ofcourse there r times I'd blast and ask em to F OFF. But this time I really did want them to see it through...see through their own stupidity.


-----------------------------------


Menchie ty sweetie!


-----------------------------------

Shionge MWAHHH I love u too n tnxxx!



-----------------------------------

ty Dawny HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

Nadim I know...it looks like Im trying to give them explnations..but nah Im not :) All Im trying to tell them is not to get jealous hehe.

ty for the compliments!


-----------------------------------

I knowwww ;-) HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ Desperado!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

and Poo


**DO NOT FEED THE PEOPLE PLEASE

ROFL! :):)


Keshi.

Ram said...

well i've only got this to say...
"there are fools, there are damn fools and there are barking dogs"

just ignore them and always do what you feel is right.

-Ram

Cazzie!!! said...

great pics, I heart you Keshi :)

Anonymous said...

***I just want to be me.

that's the way to be...
i believe a person should be judged by his/her thoughts... when one's thoughts are crystal clear, none can point to the integrity of the person...

take care...

Poo said...

:)) I love you sweetie ....

It might sound very funny but what does ROFL mean ??? always wanted to ask you there so many more (i dont remember right now)

sorry :((

Jewel Rays said...

Hmm..Hmm..Hmm..This post is Yummy! I love every ounce of it . I love every part of it. I love every detail of it. And Keshi you put it just the way i like it. This post made my day. And i have to say this post to me is totally irresistable. I love the snake behind this post. I love the viper's venom in its seductive tone.

Hissss...!! Juz the way i like it. In short, it like 'BITE ME!"

HOT KEshi..REally hot post. I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve it and i don't think i will stop thinking abt this for today. Its really a kick ass post!! and also a "kiss my ass" post.*droolin'

And i love that new hair do!!;D Bangs are hot!

ROCK ON!

~Jewel Rays

Neihal said...

nice haircut:)

and bang on dear. No body has the right to dictate to us what is right and wrong, or how should others live their life.

SamY said...

OOPS it happens again #-o ... u you go about explaining yourself to ppl

i'll say the same thing I said b4 ... ignore em ... not worth ur time ... u don't need to explain to anyone but thyself ... u don't need others to say ur fine :)

he he ur haircut makes u luk like a lil school gal :p

Impressionist said...

Rightly said! ;)
U dont have to write decent posts and put up decent pics to show to the world that ur good!!
UR friends & family know what kina person u are.
Why shud we hide our feelings anyway! after that is what we are and what we feel.
U just wrote what i wanted to write, because some of my friends were not happy with me when i wrote the poem "So, U wanna fuck paris hilton" but I dont care :D :) this is great! :)
Ur great the way you are! just be this way! :)

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Enigma© said...

Hey hi Keshi!! I'm a new blogger. Been seeing u in many of the blogger comments.. wanted to chk ur blog.

Good to see such a nice blog. And seems like u wrote all outta ur personal experience.. give a sh*t of wat ppl say. as u know wat u are.. Nice one..:)

Sig said...

OMG KESH!!! I LOVE the new hair!!! I am so getting a fringe now- been DYING for one for ages but seeing how HOT you look (Pic#2 prime example) makes me soooooooooooo jealous. You're such a trend setter :P

Regarding the post - you say it sister! lol... Seriously, blog are personal expression and saying what's on your mind doesn't mean it's the way you think. It's a snapshot of what you are thinking at that moment and a piece of the puzzle that makes up you. So a girl who openly expresses her admiration for a hot guy or reveals that she likes pleasure is EASY?? To all those people - GROW UP. And while you're at it - GET A LIFE too.

You don't need to put up with people's shit like that - they can wither take it as who u are or leave it. :P

P.S. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!!

Kavi said...

guess staying rooted to who you really are is so rare and i guess people are not able to connect to it ! That is NOT your problem ! :)

Live life king size Keshi ! And let not barbs from different bows deter you in that journey !

tulipspeaks said...

pics ellam super la! ;)

but rombe kovem pole? hehehehe.. u sound like me! rofl.

anyway, looking at ur pics, i feel like i need a haircut too. may be perm & highlights. bored with same old re-bonding style. *thinking...



ammu.

Cuckoo said...

Be urself dear. No need to change..

There are going to be people like that around all of us. Ignore them.

Your hair-style looks nice. :)

Cuckoo said...

Be urself dear. No need to change..

There are going to be people like that around all of us. Ignore them.

Your hair-style looks nice. :)

Alex said...

Keshi,

"Cos I have a message for those who don't have an ability to think beyond labelling a woman a 'whore' just cos she wears a boob-tube or speaks her mind better than them."

You said it.
:)

Ekta said...

hey keshi,
not read the complete post...but seems like ur a lot like me...i too have been the "speaking my mind types"...and sometimes I receive a lotta falk for it..but have realised that sometimes we also need to maintain some sensitivities

Jim said...

u have a right to express your self
and u being a celbrity

ppl will comment
u gott to accept that too

just as some indian guys commented on Richard Gere and Shipla Shetty

Vishesh said...

i didn't find anything offensive in what you write.....it is as you put it pure J....unlike you...i am surrounded by people older than me...but still i get my message across as you said in a polite manner....

and btw..who set you about this thing??

are you a cancer??

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OMG Keshi .. who said what? and why dya care that u have to dedicate a precious post of urs to them ... people who judge you on the basis of such silly things don't deserve to be talked to or talked about .. or well mebbe they need some injections which can wake them up and welcome them into the world of "being yourself". If they don't fancy reading about you and your life why do they have to stop and still comment? They just want some attention which u did give them ... and yeah its time they realise not everyone is as talented as them in portraying their artificial self to others ;p ;p

so chill out .. and yeah the hairstyle rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too good seriously! :D

San Nakji said...

Just be who you want to be. The rest will take care of itself I reckon.

Vest said...

Your sweet truthfulness will always attract the oddball who seeks only to criticize.
Most writers in the course of their careers become thick-skinned and learn to accept vituperation, which in any other profession would be unimaginably offensive, as a healthy counterpoise to unintelligent praise.
BTW- I love your hair and you have beautiful eyes too.

Arun said...

don't borther what people say...

to be honest keshi, the haircut at christmas time looks good and i like the haircut in ur "A Sassy Confession" post...(close up picture of ur forehead, hair & eyes)...

so keep blogging mate :-)

cheers
arun

Arun said...

don't borther what people say...

to be honest keshi, the haircut at christmas time looks good and i like the haircut in ur "A Sassy Confession" post...(close up picture of ur forehead, hair & eyes)...

so keep blogging mate :-)

cheers
arun

Azuka said...

That's one thing I don't understand -- this seemingly unconscious holding of women to unrealistic standards.

Ignore them, Keshi. They're not worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

Keshi, believe me, this world is made up of double standard ppl and I am not bothered about those ppl
PS: mmmm..., i dint like ur hairs falling on ur forehead.

Anonymous said...

that is really pretty hair style and u have beautiful big eyes!!
now that u said my hair look like Ringo too??? lol
naah u look like one of those spice girls!
ppl are sending messages to only pretty girls. dont bother, keshi-chan!!
thanks for that great music :)

Aditi said...

hey..ppl judge.. for whatever reason they judge.. often without knowing the person at all.. adn that is their s todo.. it hurts when its someone u care abt but else we ignore it and get on with our lives..
I have learned though that to be upfront and honest abt your thoughts etc leaves u open to a lotta trbl..but ehh.. what is life if it didnt have a few bumps..
now that i have thoroughly confused the lot..
loved the haircut

FH said...

Very cool haircut,suits your face!!:))

Write and say what you like as long as you don't use very fowl language and do not hurt anybody by your words!!;D

You are intelligent and articulate,don't hesitate to express!

Jay said...

You can't worry about people who are jealous like that. They are just sad little people with sad, pathetic little lives. They try to make themselves feel better by trying to bring other people down to their level. Just ignore them. They don't deserve any publicity.

Ash said...

You go girl! Dont give a damn to the jealous ones.

Great haircut, by the way!

Anonymous said...

you go gurl:)
nice haircut btw.
Hugs!

Helen said...

I love Poo's signs:
“DO NOT FEED THE PEOPLE PLEASE!
And...
"DO NOT PET THE HUMANS: SOME CAN BITE AND HURT U"

Too true, too true, those "sticks in the mud" need to get over their negativity and save their poison for their own posts. Post whatever you want, however you want, you obviously have some dedicated pals!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Just read this book.

This has to be the best post [book :)] you have ever written.

Honesty flows all over this post.

A personal blog is a road map of a person's life. We all cover many subjects. This blog is here for you to write the way in which you want write, and not the way a reader thinks your should write.

If a writer wrote to please readers, the writer would never make it past the first line.

LOVE THIS POST!!

HUGS

Bev

Anonymous said...

hello Keshi,
looks like the blogsophere has some telepathy goin on? read my post na?? hehehe.......well i do know how it is when ppl stamp you in whatever they want just because u do things they cant do.......no worries, let them think/do whatever they want, we wil still do what we want :D!!! its a mad world out thre, some ppeopl have skins thicker than a dino!!

i love your blogs, keep blogging, keep doing things you love,forget about the mad screwed up people!!!

and ur haircut is fab!!!!!!!takecare!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

lemon said...

u said it all kesh..!!! way to go..!!! :)

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
Be yourself. Feel good about yourself. So thank you and thank you again....
I feel grateful to have you in my life!

Innocent Devil....Yet not so innocent ;) said...

Chuck de yaar....Care a damn about what ppl think...Its about what you feel that matters... Love ur frankness keshi

Little Miss Muffet said...

i think u should just be urself..so why worry abt wht other ppl say? it's ur blog, screw what others think..

Expression ! said...

Nice pictures you have there!And I totally agree with what you wrote.

I have just the opposite problem of not opening up easily.

Keshi said...

I agree Rama. But what worries me abt is the ppl in these ppl's lives. Just imagine having to live with ppl like this. Must be horrible.


-----------------------------------

aww ty Caz HUGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

I so agree DJ ty!



-----------------------------------

lolz Poo ur so very cute.

ROFL = Rolling On the Floor Laughing


got it now sweetie? :)

I loved ur comment. ty so much!

-----------------------------------


aww Amy Im so glad u identified the thought pattern and the attack-style of this post ;-) I knew it that u'd love this post and also that ur very smart to pick it up.


**I love the viper's venom in its seductive tone.

hehe yep I've got sweet venom...very inviting at the same time quite dangerous. Just ur style too ;-)


-----------------------------------

ty Neihal!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

Samy hey ty!

I know wut u mean...I dun need to prove to anyone abt who I am. But I just cant imagine there r ppl like this in this world...so unhappy with themselves. Im sure they can be happy if they try!

Schoolgirl LOL!

-----------------------------------


Rajeev ty!

ppl like to point fingers at others just cos some ppl r not afraid to tell the truth.


-----------------------------------

Enigma ty!



-----------------------------------

Silvar I agree...a blog is a personal space and we dun have to write FOR the readers...it's FOR us to express. tnxx for the encouragement sweetie!


**Pic#2 prime example

hehe I like that pic too. Kinda like a zombie who just got woken up LOL!

bangs wud suit real good. U've got a very attractive face and fantastic features. Go for it sweetie. U wont regret it for sure.

Talking abt trens-setters...u r one too hunny!

-----------------------------------

ty Kavi!

I dun care what ppl think of me but I do care abt such ppl..I care abt their mental status :) so Im trying to tell them to get a life n be happy u see hehe.


-----------------------------------

Ammu ty HUGGGGGGGGGGZ sweetie!

yes go get a change...I was also bored with the same Mother-superior kinda hairstyle LOL! Now I feel so NEWWWW :)


-----------------------------------

ty Cuckoo MWAHHHHHH!




Keshi.

-----------------------------------

Keshi said...

tnxx Alex!


-----------------------------------

ty Ekta!

**but have realised that sometimes we also need to maintain some sensitivities

I agree...but Im usually very polite when I speak my mind. Also when I express my feelings abt a guy I met, how does it bother/hurt others? :)


-----------------------------------

Jim I agree.

**ppl will comment
u gott to accept that too

I know that too. But who has the right to criticse how another oerson feels?


-----------------------------------

Vishesh ty!

I get some anonymous comments and also few others who seem to be bored with my experiences/feelings. If they r bored they shouldnt be here, thats my point :)

yes Im a Cancerian and u?



-----------------------------------


Chessy ty! I took the fotos especially for u and Poo...cos u guys asked for pics :)


** If they don't fancy reading about you and your life why do they have to stop and still comment?

I agree and thats my point too. It's like they hate me but still they r stuck on me. I do feel sorry for em LOL!


-----------------------------------


ty Nakji matey!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vesty!

**which in any other profession would be unimaginably offensive, as a healthy counterpoise to unintelligent praise.

I agree. Spot on!


-----------------------------------

Arun u mean in the Dec pics at the beach etc? Then my hair was much longer :) Sassy confession hair is close to what I have now, only a lil shorter. Tnxx Arun!


-----------------------------------

ty Azuka!

** this seemingly unconscious holding of women to unrealistic standards.

I know. Some men think women r just sex objects.


-----------------------------------


Kumar I agree.

aww u dun like mah bangs?


-----------------------------------

Niki glad u like the RHCP. One of my fav bands.

we r the Ringo sisters now :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aditi ty sweetie!

** what is life if it didnt have a few bumps..

I totally agree. It's a challenge isnt it.


-----------------------------------

Asha ty!


**as long as you don't use very fowl language and do not hurt anybody by your words

I agree. but I swear sometimes. :) I have to..or else I'd die of anger LOL!


-----------------------------------

Jay tnxx mate!


**They try to make themselves feel better by trying to bring other people down to their level.

thats what it really is.


-----------------------------------

ty Ash :)


-----------------------------------

tnxx Geet!


-----------------------------------

Helen I love Poo's msgs too. So true ha.


I agree...let em poison emsleves with their own folly.


-----------------------------------

ty Bev!


**If a writer wrote to please readers, the writer would never make it past the first line.

so true!


No matter how hard we try, in life there'll always be ppl who r not pleased by us. So its so much more easier and healthier to be just ourselves all the time.

-----------------------------------

ty Shammu n that was a great post u wrote in ur blog.


**well i do know how it is when ppl stamp you in whatever they want just because u do things they cant do

I know...it's like they dunno how to live life so they label others 'bad' etc etc.


-----------------------------------

ty Lemonade :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Krys mutual feelings here HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

ty JaanKi n how have ya been?




Keshi.

SaffronSaris said...

Yeah, your posts make for an honestly refreshing read!
1 day to the weekend!!
:D

SaffronSaris said...

Oh, I just read an article in a glossy fashion mag where the resident hairstylist declared that short hair is IN this season. I see you have started work on your fringe :)

Keshi said...

aha ty Miss.Muffet!


-----------------------------------

SM ty!

if u dun open up all that much, well that u isnt it...so it's ok. When the time is right u'll open up...if not, it's still ok...cos thats who u r.


:)



Keshi.

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

oyeah Saffy...apparently shorter hair is the IN style now.

Mine is not too short at the back but much shorter than it was b4. I used to have very long hair!


Keshi.

Jim said...

there is no right and rong
only choices

i believe when in rome do as the romans do

Richard Gere slipped up here

in a muslim court if u were raped when u wore an outfit displaying your boobs

the court wud declare the rapist as innocent, and u wud be guilty of inducing rape

Elina said...

**Thumbee take the risk and do it girl...Im sure u'll look great with a fringe.

- Hmm... Maybe i'll try it out one day for a total changed image.. :)

I even tot of dying my hair a more different colour. But, still thinking wat colour is suitable..

Thumbee

Jewel Rays said...

Hello Missy..:P

***hehe yep I've got sweet venom...very inviting at the same time quite dangerous. Just ur style too ;-)

hahaha..The best Kind .:P U got me!;)

*hugss Sweets*

Still into this post babe.

Good day!

George said...

Keshi .. your hair looks great ... as you always do.

Usually when people are outclassed by another of the same sex, whether it be beauty, brains, talent or whatever ... it is much easier to put the other person down than to try to improve yourself. After all, that would require work !

Be well.

Steph said...

Baby girl, having been on the end of many slanderous, bitchy comments, I can tell you now, you will never please everyone.
There will always be jealous haters just waiting to put others down.

I look at it his way. If they're picking on me, then they're leaving someone else alone ;)

water off a ducks back.

Keshi said...

Jim heyy I agree, but..

** believe when in rome do as the romans do
Richard Gere slipped up here


d u honestly believe so? If Indians r so conservative wut abt Bollywood movies that have so many sexual scenes with gyrating dances etc etc and mind u often those movies r rated PG! Gere didnt stuff up...some Indian men r just too obnoxious and r total hypocrits.

-----------------------------------

Thumbee heyy a dark brown with burgundy highlights wud suit ya.


-----------------------------------

Great to hear that Amy :)




-----------------------------------



ty George!

**After all, that would require work !


I agree :)


-----------------------------------


ty Steph huggggggggz!

**I look at it his way. If they're picking on me, then they're leaving someone else alone

hehe so true. Let me look at the brighter side ha. tnxx!



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

you asked in your earlier post-

**ok so wuts between the lines?
hers is what between the lines: SMILE

Keshi said...

aww Tarun :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Jim said...

Keshi

u need parental guidance
dats why i am here for u

Vishesh said...

anon comments....well for one thing people can't stand up to their own views....

yup mea a cancer...i knew you were one...too much in common...:)

AVIANA said...

Hey Chica!

Sorry this will be a somewhat maybe lame comment. Excuse me, but I'm tired and I'm about to go to bed. I wanted to stop by your blog and see what you were up to.

First, great haircut! Why are you bitching?! Didn't the hot surfer dude do your haircut? Go back to him and ask him to do highlights! Go back and ask him to do a perm....do jumping jacks without his shirt on...to kiss you like you are the most desirable woman in the world! Do something...go back to him!!! Listen to MAMA!

Second, I'm glad you are airing your frustrations on the post. People will say nasty stuff and you're right, they are jealous and unhappy with themselves. You're doing something great if they are interested in bringing you down. Don't listen and keep being that hot mama that you are! Ok? Ok!

Muah!!!!

Lisa

Keshi said...

Vishesh cancerians r supposedly very emotional...now that I AM! :)

**well for one thing people can't stand up to their own views....

so true! Well-said.


-----------------------------------

hey Lisa!

I know how to bitch ha LOL!

o no girl I cant do that...I mean go to the salon n make him kiss me hehehe. I wish I cud tho but nah it takes alot more than just surfer genes and looks for me to be attracted ;-). I know Im boring.

Nitey nite sweetie!




Keshi.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Did someone tell you that you needed a shag? Maybe they were talking about your hair?

I had an awesome shag back in the 70s with highlights! Actually I had a few awesome shags in the 70s and I wish that I had some pictures to prove it.

I seem to remember that a lot more people were getting shagged in High School and we talked about getting shagged all of the time.

Don't get me wrong I lurve how you got your hair "did" but if you grew up in the 70s a good shag is where it's at man!

Anyway I think that you are a very attractive young lady and that you would look awesome in a shag. I'm sure that most of us would love to see pictures of you getting an awesome shag from your studly hairdresser...
oh well, maybe next time.

Keshi said...

LOL HE u really made me ROFL at work with that comment! HAHAHAHAHAH! Witty man ty so much, hugggggggggz!

so u wanna see me getting a shag? LOL I sound like such a tart now.

Keshi.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Keshi, if anything, I've always thought you should *more* of an attempt to find a guy. For the simple reason that it is great blogging fodder. That's it really.

Anyway, Kesh, you know not to listen to what some random people may think about you. You're smarter than that. Just live life. That's all you can do.

Keshi said...

btw HE they didnt use the term 'shag'...they sort of implied that.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe AB I know...my blog content need a change too ha :)

ty AB!


Keshi.

Unknown said...

A lot of ooooomph factor I must say!

Take that test blondie! And post it!

R said...

One of the good things about the Blogosphere is that if one doesn’t like content of a site, one has the option of not visiting the blog in the first place. So those who are jealous/ uncomfortable/ disapproving don’t realize that they need not continue reading what they don’t agree with.

Keshi said...

ty Icedude!

lolz ok I'd do it soon.


-----------------------------------

Julia I agree...they do have a choice. Instead they waste their breath. Idiots I must say.



Keshi.

Kathy said...

awww pretty ^_~ luv the new haircut!... but i hate that lips! hmmm... ^_^

... and ignore those jealous people coz we love you just the way u are! muaahh....

hugss**

Keshi said...

ty Kath :)

Hate my lips and I hate ur's too..cos they r damn cute!

How was ur bday?
Keshi.

Kathy said...

... had a blast w/ my friends ^_^ it's all gals celebration! we had dinner and went to karaoke bar till late night! had fun there ^_~ actually was havin' allergy of tequila till now hehe :P lol!! i have red itchy marks in my legs ;(;( went to derma and doc just said "stop drinkin' tequila" awwwww! i said i cant promise, just give me damn cream lol! hahaha ^_^

hows u babe? can i go w/ u there in coffee shop so i can meet that hunk ur talkin on ur last post hehe! enjoy weekend muahhh! oops congratz for Aussie team winnin' the World Cup!

hugss**

Keshi said...

aww Kath that sounds like a fantastic bday bash! WONDERFUL to hear that. Abt the doc, well tell him to do his work - I mean just find a cure for Tequila allergy. We cant change for him can we!

Ofcourse we go n have coffee together in that Cafe ok ;-)

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Vishesh said...

being a cancerian is what to say very very special to me....it's like being in a secret society...because we cancer's are a unique breed....we can get all worked for nothing...or not feel anything about a very serious issue.... the words of cancer are "I FEEL"....

i always like meeting cancerians....it is almost easy to pick them......like you....we all love to express our feelings don't we...

Tarun said...

Dont know much about the hair style.I dont know much about styling, I just prefer a hair trim. Moreover it goes back to be same within a week or so.

No point thinking what other "think" about u.The mind has so many perceptions that no one hardly take time to know someone.Online persona (especially for Bloggers) is a mirage and there is no point making conclusion about what people have to say.

Hi how have u been? ;P

Unknown said...

slut

Akshay V said...

Keshi, I would just like to say one thing: Please dont justify yourself to others, because this is your blog and you can post anything and everything you want. If they dont like it, they should stop reading it and go somewhere else. I could be wrong, but lately you have been writing quite a few self-justifying posts.

Btw I like the new haircut, which reminds me I have decided to not trim my hair for another few months and see how bad it looks :). Have an awesome weekend babes, I am heading home this weekend. :)

Life said...

keshi ur on a fire mode :)

chill friend and its true and i agree with u...

second pic is killing....

Take Care
Vikas{V}

wallycrawler said...

With da twins , those lips and the deep dark eyes...Keshi is still the hawtest thing in "Blogdom" !

Long may she(you) rein .

Priya said...

Nice one keshi girl:)) Hope it reaches that person what you talk here.

How are you and do you go thru' magazines for new hait styles..

Anonymous said...

Great post keshi and you always look good.:)
tc

Jeevan said...

Very nice and open talk keshi. Everyone can’t be keshi… many pause to talk about their dating or the express their feeling they got on men as u, because you trust us, and its ours to keep it. I agree with u and I was still trying to expose my mind fully.

shnaggy said...

hi keshi,

you write really long posts but i always find myself reading till the end because you amuse me and you always have something to say. you always keep the woman spirit in high gear and i so love it!!! keep bloggin!!! bravo keshi!!!

curryegg said...

Yup keshi. I'm totally agree with your point : We should be ourselves-be original. It's our right to be ourselves. I'll support you here and don't let our put you down( and I know u wont)

And you've a nice hair cut! Beautiful
:D

starry said...

Keshi..I want you to stay the way you are.You keep it real.It is very easy to be shallow and be someone you are not, but it is very hard to be honest about yourself and thats what I like about you.I enjoy every post you write and it always makes me smile.I think you are a kind, sensitive and beautiful person inside and out.The kind of person I would love to be friends with.so dear Keshi don't worry about a few people who are not open enough and who are jealous.Be yourself.

starry said...

BTW forgot to mention I like your haircut.It is sassy and cool.

The Phosgene Kid said...

So when is having a little fun a crime? Do what you want. Nice hair by the way. I could get lost in those eyes if I wasn't already totally entranced with Mrs. Phos.

Arti Honrao said...

I do agree when u say when I write blog-posts I'm very honest with my feelings.
that is what matters the most.
Being honest to yourself

BTW ... nice haircut, but more than that I like ur eyes ...
U've got the whole keshi in there ;)



GBU
Arti

diyadear said...

chill chill chill keshi baby...
dont get soo pissed... kuch to log kahenge.. logon kaa kaam hai kehna..
hope u understand wat it means.

Keshi said...

Vishesh thats so true. Cancerians do FEEL alot.

**we can get all worked for nothing...or not feel anything about a very serious issue....

so true! Cos Im just like that too. sometimes ppl get shocked at how sensitive Im even for lil things and then I dun bother at all abt BIG stuff hehe.

Im glad ur a Cancerian too...we u'stand each other :)


-----------------------------------

Tarun ty!

I know wut u mean..I dun care abt what others think abt me..thats why I blog quite honestly.


-----------------------------------

Ravi yeah I can be a real slut...emotionally. SO beware.



-----------------------------------

aww ty Akshay HUGGGGGGGGZ!

**self-justifying posts

not really. I wanna say how I feel abt this issue too...

Have fun at home Akshay. TC and be bakk soon.

-----------------------------------


Vikas ty matey :)

Killing u as in making u sick? LOL!



-----------------------------------


aww Wally thats very sweet of ya. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


ty Priya!

**How are you and do you go thru' magazines for new hait styles..

not at all. I just go with whatever that comes to my mind :)


-----------------------------------

not always Rick. Cos sometimes I look in the mirror and go OMG!


-----------------------------------

Jeevan ty!

**because you trust us, and its ours to keep it.

thats a very beautiful thing to say. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

heyy Shnaggy ty!

**you always keep the woman spirit in high gear and i so love it!

Im glad that u identified something good in my blog and something that u cud relate to. Hugggggggz to ya!


-----------------------------------

ty Curryegg ur so sweet!

yes everyone has the right to be themselves.

-----------------------------------

Starry hugggggggggz sweetie n ty!

**The kind of person I would love to be friends with

awww thats such a lovely thing to say. Im so lucky to have ppl like u ard me...ppl who appreciate me for who I am.


-----------------------------------

heyya Phos!

**I could get lost in those eyes if I wasn't already totally entranced with Mrs. Phos.

;-)


-----------------------------------

awww Arti ty so much! We all got out souls in our eyes...thats what I believe.


-----------------------------------

ty Diya!

**kuch to log kahenge.. logon kaa kaam hai kehna..

I didnt get that :(





Keshi.

Curlz~ said...

Keshi , you're intelligent woman.. but i cant help but feel there is so much of anger and emotion whenever someone says something bad to you on the internet. They don't know you , hence such comments , why do you let it disturb your mental stability? Always remember , you're way much civilized , don't leash out the anger and bring yourself as low as them..
Just my two cents.

My Unfinished Life said...

nice haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keshi, you look beautiful in these photos. Be true to yourself and don't worry about what others say. x

madelyn said...

Keshi - i don't think anyone is
offended by you - look at all your
comments - sheesh! - you are so
popular and clearly strike a chord
with everyone because of your
fresh honesty -
i admire you - i can't speak my mind
purely as i always want to make
people feel wonderful and i am
overly sensitive to feelings -
being sensitive myself -
i think it is far better to
say your heart - and
see how you are loved?
Your heart is true - and pure -
and that is all that counts.
I agree about the "inflection"
bit - if you don't hear the voice -
you can misconstrue the meaning..

:)

La vida Loca said...

ppl can be mean because they can...the tongue works but the brain doesn't :)
nice haircut..

Keshi said...

Niv ty sweetie!

**They don't know you , hence such comments , why do you let it disturb your mental stability?

u really got me thinking hard on that one. Im richer for knowing ppl like u. ty so much n huggggggggggz!

-----------------------------------

ty Star :)



-----------------------------------

tnxx hun @Nora!


-----------------------------------

ty so much Maddie, n I know wut u mean...I luv ya HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

LaVida I know..they think it's fun but it's called 'Cheap thrills'. They really dunno how to have real fun.

ty sweetie!




Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

Unfortunately, there are always going to be narrow-minded people who judge based on some warped view they have themselves fabricated on little or no evidence, but so long as you know the truth of who you are and live it, hopefully not only will you not let those individual effect you in any shape, way or form, but a much larger percentage of people will see you as you are and love you for it.

Keshi said...

ty Autumn I totally agree HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

tnxx for having faith in me.


Keshi.

diyadear said...

oops lemme help u with that..
it means..
"ppl will definitely say suthing, for thats their job."
its a famous hindi song.. :)

Keshi said...

thats true Diya, ty!

Keshi.