Wednesday, July 16

Dumb Blonde Moments #45567681 - 85!

*I kept pressing Level-10 in the Lift, and it wouldn't move at all. The lift was refusing to take off. WTF! I pressed Level-10 again, and again, and again. Since the Lift was acting like a motherfucker, I for once looked at the button I was pressing. *major dumb blonde alert people!* It was the OPEN button that I was apparently pressing right along!


*Last week, in the middle of the night I wanted to go to the loo. It's too cold right now and I hate getting out of the bed at night just to go to the loo, but I had no choice *bed-wetting is not an option at this age!*. So I took off in the dark and in mid-slumber, and I realised the place I went to was not my toilet. I had gone to the Living Room and was wondering where I was. For a moment I was stunned I had a TV and a sofa in my toilet!


*I have a weird habit of not wearing too many clothes even in Winter. My body is naturally warm, so wearing sleeveless tops and shorts even in Winter is not such a big deal to me. Last night I was in shorts and went to bed like that, forgetting to change into PJs (it does get very cold at night). Suddenly around 2am I was awaken by my extremely cold and shivering body. I was nearly dying and was wondering if I was climbing Mount Everest. I was cursing my PJs and called them a massive low-quality BIYATCH for not keeping me warm. *I was one psychotic PJ offender!*


*I asked my mum to remind me to call my Accountant (to do my Tax return). She obviously forgot about it. But I remembered it yesterday and instead of calling him straight away, I kept asking my mum to remind me to remind her to remind me to call him! *yeah sometimes I'm a blockbuster dumbass*


*Few days ago I lost my mobile phone for about 10mins. I was looking for it everywhere, I even dialled my number so that it would ring and I'd know where it was. No sign of it at all. I was so devastated, so I went down to my car to check if it was there. It wasn't there either. I was on the verge of killing myself *yes I experience a near-death situation when my cell goes missing* and I wanted to hit the shower before killing myself (incase I stank bad infront of God!)...and there it was on the Vanity and in Silent mode! What's my cell doing in the bathroom and how did it get there? Maybe it needed a makeover or was looking for tampons? *Keshi bimbo alert!*


Current Music: Call Me by Blondie

176 Cranium Signets:

Ankur said...

hehe.. this sounds like my invention... 5 most embarrasing momemnts!! :P :P

1) wow!! :P :P
dumbo!! :P
i thought in the beginning that u were already on 10th while pressing it!! :P

2) i will have them some day!! :P
i need to buy a penthouse to have them in my loo!! :P
:P
haha

3) lucky PJ's
u miss them in the middle of the night!! :D

4) hehehe.. DEadlock u mothers baby!! :P

5) :P :P
keshi... :D
who called u while u wer taking a bath! ;)
:D
hehe

awesome!! :P
dumbo!! :P

hehe
CheerS!!!

Ankur said...

btw.. is this ur no!! :P

Tarun said...

A keshi A dark haired Blondie bombshell.

ROFL.
TV in the loo, wont that be cool?
I too keep miss placing my mobile, but it remains in the bag or under the pillow.
I prefer dressing to the occassion.shorts in seasons like summer and pajamsa, tshirts sewaters jackets muffler, monkey caps for winters. :D

Whitesnake said...

And GOD saeth to Keshi.....

"Ye should hang with the Great Whitesnake so ye can see what it is like to be stressed to thee max."

"On second thoughts ye shall love thy god and who ever else that is nice to ye and pray that they never find out where ye live."

"On third thoughts. Maybe God is blonde ........ HAHAHAHA! See I can laugh at I myself. tis a good thing.......So ayeth GOD Keshi. Go in the knowledge that no matter who thy think thy art there is always some one more stupid.! Just look ar GW Bush....Osama Bin Screwed Up......Whitesnake..... and the rest of those frigging funny fuckers who take the piss outta life and care so much for nothing in particular........"

"Oh and Keshi, God loves ya! Oh and just incase ye don't know.......I'll tell ya a secert... there are also a few out on that place you call earth that do too."

"While you have time would ya do GOD a favour? Stop stressing....Your time will come. When you're ready!"
"I bless you my child. Oh and tell the whitesnake ta cut out the god jokes........I dont find them funny.....I have heard them all before........."

"I would tell him myself but he never listens ... You know how it is aye?"

"I bless you...."

God.

Sanchit said...

Ha Ha Ha... Hilarious..

Just going along with the elevator thing, we computer engg. have this weird habit of "double clicking" the floor button.. and in case happen to press the wrong one, we look for UNDO button... :)

Anonymous said...

Missing the cellphone is a just a routine with me as well...:) Another thing i used to do a lot was leave the keys inside the car and manually lock it only to realise that the keys r inside...:)

Arv said...

ok, here goes...

the first pic highlights your beautiful eyes to the fullest... (stopping with that as am desperately resisting the urge to proceed further with my analysis).

the lift thing... it happens at times... Once I got in and wondered for a long time as to why it didnt move only to realise that I never pressed my floor button.

I love the cold weather and am a winter person. I remember walking at -6 degrees on a cold night, in just a tshirt and jeans, over the waterloo bridge.

as for the mom reminder, the best part is, they never complain much except for that 'you are a loosu' remark... LOL...

Nice one da...

take care... Cheers...

Lucifer said...

dumb??? nah i think they r jus plain cute!!! some o d various reasons guys love girls :)

Solitaire said...

Uh oh! all have them. In india, they call them "sardarjis".


I have often "lost" a lot of things only to order new ones because they are absolutely a must for my survival only to realize that they were never lost. So I have twos of a lot of things...such as my bluetooth headset.

Sameera Ansari said...

LOL!Girl you really are absent-minded!But then,so are most intellectuals ;)

Hugsss!

Heart'n'Soul said...

Keshi
The mobile story is the same with me....

Once i was talkin to a frind and i was looking for something, she sensed an urgency in my voice and asked me what happened...i was panickin majorly n told her i lost my phone...and as soon as i said it, i realised i am usin it

Lol

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissyy..hehehe

u r so dumb :P

btw most of the things u mentioned happened wid me too :P
so that qualifies me to b ur bro :P
khikhikhi

sumtime i search my shades wearing them ...one day wen it was dark ..i was finking..y it is dark in the room..then i realised i m wearing my shades..i blame dis to rayban for making dark n comfy shades :P

Unknown said...

ROTFL...
good ones...

We all have our moments...

Third Place
Me n my car keys play hide & seek... I search it all across the universe and I decide to call a cab or take a walk, & the moment I do that i find it... LOL...

Second Place
Major problem & embarrassment bcoz of my unzipped fly... Its open... most times.. coz i forget to zip it on... mom has also posted a note on my mirror which reads "Your fly is open" with an arrow pointing down.. LOL...

And the winner is...
I use to frequently fly to Bangalore, coz my parents were stayin there, b4 they moved in with me a few months ago...
SO once I boarded a wrong plane... instead of the Bangalore one, I boarded Delhi.. and sat coolly till a gal with the same seat came and asked me to move! I was like WTF.. and asked her to show her boarding pass... and saw Delhi written in it...
And I am advising her that she has boarded the wrong flight & it was going to Bangalore!
ROTFL... And that was me!
Then eventually.. The flight steward came and said that it was me who had boarded the wrong flight! and then I got down and boarded the correct one which was right next to it!

Arun said...

ha ha .. thats funny :) .. I know how hard it is to get outta bed to go to the loo :)... ever tried adult diapers????!!! :)

Cяystal said...

The first one was the best :P
I keep reading aobut such hilarious things..but none happen to me.dunno if its good or bad :P

SMM said...

Well yeah our dumb blonde moments are pretty much embarrassing at that point of time, but they are pretty funny in hidnsight :)

Scribblers Inc said...

first comment!!
is "Blondie" just a coincidence??I wonder...:)

Scribblers Inc.

Cinderella said...

Bahahahhaa....!!!

Girl, these were some major big time blon moments I tell you !!

My fave one was the cursing of pjs...lol. I always do that, i mean speaking to things aroumd me like they listen to me n all..hehe...just amuse myself...

Way to go babeh !!
Rock on ! Blond on !

Jeevan said...

Hope nothing unpleasantly happen, lol!

Cell plays an important role in today’s life, without cell life inside prison (cell) Cute keshi in first pic :)

gP said...

hey bimbo babe :p

I have a weird habit of not wearing too many clothes even in Winter. !!! can i move in?

hows u kesh?

im so sorry, been dead busy. maybe will b back in d next two weeks only. hugs.

Anonymous said...

lol..funny post! We can be dumb somtimes. happens a lot with me too.

The Lover

http://soulintoxicated.blogspot.com

A said...

hehehe...

oops..you did it again!

:)

Clyde said...

That all sounds pretty normal to me----so what's your problem ?
Note---Cant find your glasses---try your head

Vishesh said...

lol i too am a naturally warm person( hmmm...cancer trait 1008?) anyway we all act dumb every now and then :) but only geniuses act dumb na ;)

stony said...

**What's my cell doing in the bathroom **

Once, after a tedious and lengthy search, I found my house keys in the refrigerator.

Sometimes, I stand in the bathroom or stairs or somewhere wondering what I was there for.

Aneesh said...

WOW!!!!
I guess, it's time for you to take some rest and relax!!!
Don't push yourself too much.

Vaudevillian said...

heh. I'm guilty of random out-of-the-blue "wtf" moments. the world stops spinning, I lose instant touch with reality, and its raining confusion.
its not before I have to ask myself 10 times "what was I doing?" that I finally manage to get on track.
I think these dum moments are necessary; for when you do end up doing something you deem as relatively smart, you can feel all proud again..

ps - the second click looks awesome.

Paradox Philic said...

:) We all fall prey to these, one time or the other!!

humbl devil said...

u had a tv and sofa in ur toilet...:D

btw, did u complete the act right in the middle of the living room???
>:P

Pinku said...

guess all the blondes will love u for this post...since we all do have these moments but they poor things bear the brunt of the jokes..

so did the call to the Tax guy happen or are u still reminding mom?

Hiren said...

hilarious blonde moments ... the best one was cursing the PJs for not keeping u warm ... :)

btw I think being blonde once a while is even cuter than being a smarty all along ... :)

and hey thanks .. this one reminds me that I too have to take care of my tax returns ... :)

Prakhar said...

"yeah sometimes I'm a blockbuster dumbass"....LOL!

hehe...i liked the " For a moment I was stunned I had a TV and a sofa in my toilet" one!! :D

Toon Indian said...

:)

Anonymous said...

wow maa'm...i always thought ur special...but yes...now i know..ur human just like us...:-)..

cheers...

Ankur said...

reintroduction!! :D

5) or do u like vibrator so much!! :P :D
hehe

;)
Cheers!!

DewdropDream said...

It's okay it's okay... I ate dark brown paper thinking it was dark chocolate :P

La vida Loca said...

lol
and the day begins well!

rayshma said...

LOL!!! hilarious!
i'd once left my mobile INSIDE the fridge... and it was the company phone. i had images of my boss selling me to some sheikh * i was in the middle east then* to recover costs! :D

Alok said...

:)) he he .. good one


Alok

Outdoorsy Girl said...

First off, I also experience a near-death situation when my cell goes missing!

My recurring dumb blonde moment is losing my sunglasses and frantically tearing apart my apartment (I have sensitive eyes and can't live without them). After I have completely destroyed my living quarters, I discover I am wearing them on my head where I put them so I wouldn't forget them. Doh!

AmitL said...

ROFL...Keshi,those were some hilarious moments.:)(And,here I was,thinking I'm the only one who gets such forgetful moments)...the lift one,definitely,I've experienced that-in fact,another thing I do is press the same button as the floor I'm on,and,then begin getting cold feet thinking the lift malfunctioned.

LOL at the middle of nite episode,and,ROFL at ' *bed-wetting is not an option at this age!*. ' Frankly,you should be glad you didn't open the refrigerator and wonder why the bathroom had become so small.:)

Regarding the mobile,well,I keep it on silent most of the time,and,do tend to forget where I kept it..Luckily, I never take it to the shower or the loo.But,then,I'm one of those who feel that the mobile is another 'bell around the neck',for people to find you wherever you go.heh.

Rià said...

he he so cute!!i find such things silly yet cute. And its ok to b stupid at times. Oh losing ur mobile was bad....i can enumerate a similar instance when i had left my cell with the guy at the ticket counter of a movie theatre! I realised it only after an hr and rushed to the counter and tht guy handed me over my mobile with a stupid look on his face! Yeah i call it stupid coz he was wondering y it took me so long to realise tht my phone wasnt with me. Apparently i had given him the mobile to show the sms in order to collect the movie tickets and never bothered to ask it back! :P

Anindita said...

Hehehe!!

This post made my day!! :D

dRoZzY!!! said...

self praise doesnt get bigger n batter!!!

joie de vivre said...

it was funny..but cute..
"tv in loo"...haha
i was laughin so hard..
i usually forget my specs..
n m a totally blind widout dem.

Deepti said...

I flashed my access card in front of the lift and waited for it to stop on my floor for full 2mins... :D

Benaam Badnaam said...

now i'm debating between the nice me...which wants to say...i find these silly things quite cute...

and the me me...which wants to say...take 50 bucks from me...got get ure hair colored to reflect ure true self!!! :P

i'm not sure which to write :P

aneri_masi said...

this was just SOOOO funny :)

Saim said...

ur "woooosh" moments....v all have them
askin mom to remind one was hilarious!!!

Coco said...

yes, we all have our "blonde" moments...thankfully, they're just moments and not lifetimes!

it's almost friday...yay!!

hugs & blessings

Jay said...

"*I have a weird habit of not wearing too many clothes even in Winter."

That's a wonderful habit to have!

"My body is naturally warm..."

You got THAT right! ;-)

ceedy said...

Guess you just need to find a Dumber...and you will be a great pair...

and just a q?

It is cold - right - dont you have heat in auzzieland???

deepsat said...

happens to many!! but so many with you!! LOL!!

take care!!

Anonymous said...

Keshi!! My wonderful sis!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!

I have these moments so much! But yet I am blonde!! soooooooo hahahaha!

My cell phone is my life also, yet I leave it at work and go without it for a whole day! I loose my mind.

I hope you have LESS blonde Moments!! Oh Off the subject, I soooooo want them flats of yours! lol

NE

Tys on Ice said...

keshi, looks like u r becoming our own resident absent minded professor....the day u walk out of ur home for work wearing only ur shoes is when u call me to watch :)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Awesome! So even seemingly intelligent people like Keshi have dumb blonde moments.. that's major education for me!

The Phosgene Kid said...

One of my frat brothers was really drunk and turned left instead of right and came into the room I shared with a couple other guys and pissed all over the radiator. He thought he was in the can.

I love your eyes.

Shionge said...

So so funny Keshi and yes, it happens to me too when I kept pulling the metal gate near our apartment when it was suppose to be pushed ;( So embarrasing when my little said "Push Ma!!" ....... ;(

Heheeh...never mind, we have 'fun' with ourselves sometimes ya!!

Keshi said...

lol Ankur tnxx!


**lucky PJ's

r they lucky cos they get to wrap ard my body or r they lucky cos they avoided my wrath that nite?




**who called u while u wer taking a bath

mebbe some guy who wanted to hv shower sex thru the phone? lol!


Keshi.

Anu said...

Atleast you realized you were in the living room.. not too dumb my dear.. I have my spaced out momemnts too. I have a habit of looking for the salt ,when im cooking, and always its right in front of me (every day!!!)

Keshi said...

Anukur that very well can be a permutation of my cell no. yes.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tarun yes I try hard to dress to the occasion..usually I hv a nice jacket on when I go out in Winter but underneath it, I may be in sleeveless gear. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Steve too funny! ty n supa HUGS!


**Maybe God is blonde

lol He very well may be Blonde. Perhaps He uses Loreal coloring to keep it brunette?


I luv ya too man MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sanchit!


**have this weird habit of "double clicking" the floor button.. and in case happen to press the wrong one, we look for UNDO button

hahahaha! I look for a Delete button in my head when I utter something rude.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Southy!

**Another thing i used to do a lot was leave the keys inside the car and manually lock it only to realise that the keys r inside.


somehow I hvnt done that ACT yet :) I hope not to!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Arv so u too!

yeah my mum thinks I'm a mega blondie. But its ok. Cos if Im a blondie, she must be one too, right?

lol!

btw wut were u trying to proceed further with in that fist pic? ;-)


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

cell phone... in the bathroom? i m thinking the vibrator mode was used :)

Keshi said...

**FIRST pic

Keshi said...

hehehe Im glad Mayz, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Sol we all carry Santa and Banta Singh genes.



**I have often "lost" a lot of things only to order new ones because they are absolutely a must for my survival only to realize that they were never lost.


hahaha u poor thing!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sameera Im present-minded too, yes sometimes. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahahahahaha Divkiran r ya serious?? ROFL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Bro yes we r long lost siblings!


**sumtime i search my shades wearing them ...one day wen it was dark ..i was finking..y it is dark in the room..then i realised i m wearing my shade


Omg that was too funny I cracked up big time! LOL LOL LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Iceman neato!


**mom has also posted a note on my mirror which reads "Your fly is open" with an arrow pointing down.


LOL that was tooooooo funny!

So r ya walking ard with ur fly open to attract chicks? we can say that Iceman uses a Fly-trap?


ROFL @the flight incident!

OMG u reminded me of my aunt who was to go to New Zealand and boarded a plane that was going to Indonesia. And nah she didnt realise it until she landed in Indonesia!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Arun tnxx!


** ever tried adult diapers??


not yet. When Im 99, I'll get some of em and tell u abt it too. OK? LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aayushi!

**I keep reading aobut such hilarious things..but none happen to me


like I told u in my prev post, you must be a WISER one than alot of us here!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe tnxx SMM!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

No its not Scribblers :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty dahlin Cindy!

** I always do that, i mean speaking to things aroumd me like they listen to me n al


lol me too! I even called my knee an asshole yday, cos I hit it badly on the coffee table.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Jeevan yes...w.o. a cell, I'd live in a cell. Good one mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghosty my wiser half! :)


**can i move in?

lol sure but Im sure u'd get bored of it pretty soon.


*HUGZ* take it easy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Lover!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anjuli ooops I did it again, i played with ur heart? ;-)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahaha Clyde!

A friend's mum was looking for her glasses everywhere and she cudnt find em. Guess where they were? Inside the fridge. Cos she had taken some veges outta the fridge before and left the glasses there. Dun ask me why!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vish!


**but only geniuses act dumb na

u make me feel great. lol tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Stony!

**Sometimes, I stand in the bathroom or stairs or somewhere wondering what I was there for.


LOL I do that too. Like why the hell am I here!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rest? @Aneesh.

Why?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Monk!


**its not before I have to ask myself 10 times "what was I doing?" that I finally manage to get on track.


lol I agree. It happens to me o so often :)


#2 u like ha ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

WC Paradox n ty! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Devil :)


** did u complete the act right in the middle of the living room???


r u imagining/picturing that btw? r we in some deep fantasy here? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pinku I agree :)



**so did the call to the Tax guy happen or are u still reminding mom?


ty for reminding me dahlin! *rolling eyes* I'll call him now.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

**btw I think being blonde once a while is even cuter than being a smarty all along

I agree. We r all dumb and smart humans. :)


Hiren do ur Tax return!!!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Prakhar tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

:) Rahul

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Samby!


**...i always thought ur special...but yes...now i know..ur human just like us


Im still special...cos Im like u :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ankur :)

**5) or do u like vibrator so much!!


ahemm! r ya asking this from my cell or from me?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dewdrop!


** I ate dark brown paper thinking it was dark chocolate


LOL r ya serious girl???


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha LaVida yes!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahaha Rayshma too funny!!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Alok, blonde one u mean!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Outdoorsy we r all so emotionally attached to our cells arent we!



**After I have completely destroyed my living quarters, I discover I am wearing them on my head where I put them so I wouldn't forget them.


omg tooooooo funny lol lol lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty AmitL!


**Frankly,you should be glad you didn't open the refrigerator and wonder why the bathroom had become so small

hahaha! Imagine me going into the Fridge thinking it's the loo?


I keep my mob silent most of the time so ppl cant harass me. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Ria u r cute too! hahahaha that was sooo funny!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Anindita Im glad. HUGS! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Drozzy!


**self praise doesnt get bigger n batter


can ya tell me wuts so self-praising in this post?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Joi!


**i usually forget my specs..


lol u poor thing. HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Deepti!


**I flashed my access card in front of the lift and waited for it to stop on my floor for full 2mins


hahahaha I cant stop laffing Deepti!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mystique!

Ur Nice either way ;-)

btw u hvnt checked my hair roots hv ya. It can be blonde who knows LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneri tnxx hun! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe CN tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes ur right Coco :) HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Jay u perv! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ceedy so tell me abt ur DUMBER moments...mebbe we'll make a great pair? lol!



**It is cold - right - dont you have heat in auzzieland???


We do...I just turned the heater off that nite. *rolling eyes*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Deepz check the count from the title!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Ne HUGGGGGGGGGZ! We r long lost blonde sisters.


Sometimes I wonder if my whole life is one big blonde moment? haha!


*HUGZ* go get urself a nice black flat pair this wknd :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tys and yes ur right there lol!



**the day u walk out of ur home for work wearing only ur shoes is when u call me to watch


Im not sure if I'd be able to call ya cos I cud be having another blonde moment just then and call up my Accountant instead of u? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vrij r ya telling me that a seemingly intelligent person like u dun hv dumb moments? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Phoso I love ur eyes too...cos u see my eyes with em :)


**pissed all over the radiator. He thought he was in the can.

hahahahahaha! eww eww ewww!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Shionge I cud just picture ya puilling it lol!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anu tnxx hun!

**I have a habit of looking for the salt ,when im cooking, and always its right in front of me


lol cute!


One day I tried to put salt in my uncle's tea thinking it's suga.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dirty mind Stygian LOL!

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

yes yes... completely dirty :) if you wear less clothes in winter, i dont mind slipping into your bedroom too :)

Keshi said...

**if you wear less clothes in winter, i dont mind slipping into your bedroom too


why wait for Winter then. Come in Summer. LOL!


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

why? so that things will get hot and sweaty ? i lyke eet:)

Keshi said...

I mean in Summer, ppl usually wear less clothes...so why wait for Winter? thats what I meant. haha!

Sweaty sex..I hear that guys love it! Gosh wuts so great abt sex when both smell like they need a shower? eww!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ok there is a kinky part to that too...I agree :)

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

oh so that was wat u were trying to show in ure first pic...hair roots...gross :p ...just take a can of golden paint and splash on...

oh yes the winter clothing eh...winters usually get to me...cold seeps in right to my bones...u can usually find me buried deep inside thick blankets...feel free to join in and share some warmth ;)

Keshi said...

Mystique it seems alot of guys r trying to get me into bed after this post. Is Winter related to Sex or something? LOL!

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

really i thought i was hinting that frm the time we started discussing the word kinky and toes and all ;)

Keshi said...

u were. But alot of others got kinky too in this post :)

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

start a phone line...u can safely quit this job :P

Ankur said...

i m asking from u... so much of vibrator!! !:D

cm chap said...

Ha Ha.. Elevator syndrome for you too... I hv done that as well

Keshi said...

Mystique u know how much I hate the phone. LOL r ya trying to kill me?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur u naughty boi!

I like my fone to be on 'Vibrating' mode...I love it LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha yes Chap!

Keshi.

anits said...

hhahaha...really enjoyed ur post...n mobile phne..same here...hehehe

tcare n hv a nc day hun!

Ankur said...

**r they lucky cos they get to wrap ard my body

oh hell yea!!! :D


**mebbe some guy who wanted to hv shower sex

that wont be sex for sure, coz u r alone, some other name may be!! :P :P
lolzzz

but i never called u!! :P
kiddin!! ;)

permutation of ur cell no.. try to figure it out then ;) :P

and oh.. m i naughty!! :D
nopes... m in a lil dirty mood today...tats it!!! :D

Take Care,
Ankur

Benaam Badnaam said...

okie then acution of ure old used stuff to kinky following..am told tht in the kinky world...that is also a good idea :P

Benaam Badnaam said...

btw i dont much like the phone too...i like seeing a person's face when talking...or i prefer chatting

Prats said...

heheh...gosh!! Keshi...you're really such a silly woman!!....Dumb blonde moments..?!!! what are you doing???

Actually I thought you had started writing about all the bloggies and the first one you had targeted was me....
I've done these same things too....except call the tax man...

I've screamed and nearly cried into the cell phone, to a friend who I was talking to...and kept telling her that I was not able to find the damn phone...and all the time I was screaming...i was doing it into the cell phone :D


and why silent mode???? in the bath??? ahem, ahem!!!

And i've just planned to lpace a tv in the loo...cos its my lil one's fav pastime...watching tv while on the pot :(

Keshi said...

lol Anits ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur ur mood is abt to get DIRTIER from my latest post. Good luck LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mystique I can become a Kinky Goddess...wut say? ppl can follow me ard chanting

'kinky keshi om om om'?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Prats ty sweetz!

hahahahaha @ur cell incident!

That kinda tells me Im a lil les blonder than u? ;-) LOL!



**and why silent mode???? in the bath???

obviously one of my 100 BFs rang me to hv bathroom sex? LOL!


no dun install a TV in ur bathroom...r ya crazy...dun spoil ur kids like that :)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

i cud write a better visual for the kinky goddess thing ;)

but not here...me too shy :P

Ankur said...

keshi.. go to warm fuzzies and read the latest reply of Sol to hiren n then my comment to hiren... :D :D
do it plzz!! :D

Anonymous said...

Self-talk - Best talk

Keshi said...

;-) Mystique..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I did Ankur :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Hobo tho I dunno wut u meant by that :)

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

everybody's so quiet!!!

Keshi said...

not really Mystique..there's a heavy discussion going on in my new post :) cmon ketchup!

Keshi.

humbl devil said...

euwww

i dont imagine gals uriinating in my fantasies...who wud , btw?? :P

am totally off fantasizing since some tym now...hehe
and i dont need to tell ya the reason i think :D

Sach1 said...

:) I guess all gurls have these moments. May be the intensity differs...
I have had so many times when I did the same thing to my cellph and guess what? I every time discover it besides shower only :D

Arv said...

Nothing :)

Cant you see that halo over my head? Am a good angel... hee hee...

Aneesh said...

'coz you r losing your mind!!!!

Unknown said...

sorry for not commenting earlier.. hehe just got tied up with things..

and i read through the blogs.. and thought of starting to comment with this lol.. hehe weird considering u have to apporve and then it will be displayed.. so dont know which one comes first.. anyways..

hehe all of us have our own blond moments..
hehe i still get confused with the curriencies and the pennies and wht not.. so everytime i go to the shop its fun for me..

the other day i was trying out a finger ring and it was a size too smalll.. and guess what.. a cute looking guy offered to help me out.. and it was so funnyy to see both of struggling on my finger and passer by thinking.. gosh whts happening..

Keshi said...

Devil relax..its normal. lol!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Sach tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Arv heyy!


**Cant you see that halo over my head?

o cmon ur no angel! I know that ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneesh :)

**'coz you r losing your mind!!!!

who hasn't?


r ya telling me u never had a blonde moment? in that case, ur the one who's lost ur mind. lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Ani too funnaaay!

So wut happened? Did u eventually get the ring?


Keshi.

Chakoli said...

LOL...




Keshi going DUMB;)))

amazing:))



so u did spoke to ur mom or nt..about tax returns?

Keshi said...

not yet Chakoli. lol!

Keshi.

Arv said...

Am not a saint but you will find out soon that am an angel someday :)

until then, let it be.

Take care Keshi...

(& Sorry, for you know what)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! tell me abt it...! i can be dumber than that :D


ohh hehehe!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

the gemini in me always had thta dumb side so naturally built into me..

heeeee, ya mobile needed tampons, woman, i wonder wher ya wud plug in the tampon--> ahh ryte, maybe exactly where ya put in ya charger,,
now wait a min, canit use a tampon n a charger at the smae time..

now the trail of thought goes to another question:
while a woman is wearing a tampon, n is obv bleeeding, can the man stick his charger (aka rod) in????\

woman, now ya see, how much dumber a blondie i can be..

love,
saddu sardarjini! ;)


p.s:
i loved the black haired raven in that pic :)
mwuahh :*

Aneesh said...

OY!!!
I never said that :)
I suggested a solution :)
May be you should take rest than staring at the pope and making him lose his concentration LOL!!

Keshi said...

hey Arv no worries :)
*HUGS*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Veenz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Jane ty sweetz MWAH!

**while a woman is wearing a tampon, n is obv bleeeding, can the man stick his charger (aka rod) in????\

mebbe he can...u know it happened in Aus..and that woman was hospitalised. Cos they made love not realising she had a tampon in there. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Aneesh ;-)

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

lovely post...there r very less people who make fun of themsleves and ur after me...ahaha just kiddin buddy loved the post...

urs..hemu..

Satish Bolla said...

saw the title and was wondering how u can b the dumb blonde. but after i read the post, felt that even though u r not a blonde, u r dumber than them.... hihihihihihi

Macadamia The Nut said...

LOL! Join the club!!
I've been meaning to write something like this... but you beat me to it :D