Sunday, July 13

Love Of Labels!

Ok Saturday was a manic shopping day for me! I so needed some retail therapy, so I drove to my fav mall, and did shoe, jacket and skirt shopping in a total frenzy. It's so damn cold in Sydney right now I cried. LOL yes, it's freezing my butt out! And I badly needed a hot new jacket. So check out what I got, and let me know what you think ($150). Also, I bought a nice new pair of Otter boots for this Winter($100). Also, 2 new pairs of black flat shoes (Diana Ferrari $69 and $99). That short skirt from Miss.Shop cost $50. Check them out girls. In this slideshow, I also included some b'day pics as promised...of the roses that my sis sent me and the massive cake my cuz T made for me and mum. There are also 2 pics of adorable Snowy, the new dog that my cuz S got for them...those 2 pics are especially for Carolinagirl who loves puppies...Snowy says Hi to ya missy! Ok so, enjoy the pics and I'll be coming around to your blogs soon. MWAH I hope you're having a good weekend too! And yeah...that shopping did the trick...I'm in love and I'm happy! ;-). (check out the slide labels too)






Current Music: Labels Or Love by Fergie

226 Cranium Signets:

Hemanth Potluri said...

u went out without tellin mee..next time call me...i wud come with u ..just kiddin...hope u enjoyed well in the shoping...

have a gr8 sunday buddy..

urs..hemu..

Vishesh said...

:)

Vishesh said...

lol i have to go for my birthday shopping today but i have fallen sick! damn..

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:) wowieeeeeee..
i loved all the stufff.. n the 'behind-the closet' picz.. the otter boots are friggyn hot, n soo is teh jacket(which looks liek a trench coat)!
n ya've sexy legs missy! hawt!! :)

n snowy is cuteeee :)
keep the smile n have a grt weekend :)

Neetal said...

ooo i dig your grey overcoat...

lovely one !

Phoenix said...

OMG snowy is soo cute.... u r one lucky girl keshi :)

you seem to find shopping therapeutic eh? :P

AVIANA said...

hey there sweets...

i take it you didn't get my last comment on marriage...hmm...

hey...looks like you loved your shopping...i love shopping..i've been on a little shopping bit myself...but trying to control myself...cuz i have no money and because...there's SPAIN/COLOMBIA...the big cahoona! (don't know to spell that)
..ok gotta got...talk to you later sweets.. :)

humbl devil said...

so you had fun shopping???nys...

i have consciously put off shopping for more than a year now...
u r really tempting me...hehehe

Aneesh said...

"I'm in love and I'm happy! "

Oh!!! you're in Love? with whom? :)

Unknown said...

My my !!!

that was a nice shopping must say.. now i definitly need to do some shopping.. it is supposed to be summer here.. and thankfully i can see the sun shining today ( don't know for how long considering it was all showers for the past few weeks )

anyways.. snowyyy is fab..sooo cute and adooorraaabbbblleeeee...give him a pat from me.. and his fav food whatever that is :)

hope u r having or had a lovely weekend babez..
take care..

Jeevan said...

Nice boots and cloak, hope they give u the warmth ;)
Lovely roses and the pup, alike ours. Have a wonderful time dear :)

Anindita said...

You look like you had a complete blast!! Enjoy girl!! :)

Diana Sahu said...

The black n white skirt looks fab....even the roses are beautiful.....

Have a great sunday gal...

Mysterious Mia said...

ah sexy jacket babes....i loved it...n yru boots were cute as well...

shopping in itself is like a therapy for gals inne hehehe? good one babes...

enjoy!!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

my net shucks cant shee anyfink :( but u got some costly things in ur wardrobe.. :)

gypsy said...

loved the skirt and flowers Keshi...


keep indulging :)

Nefariousoutlook said...

hey ..long time ...
i am sure the retailers are going to have a blast with customers like you :)

Cяystal said...

Hehe.
Seems like someone really had a gala time! ;)
But you know what?..even after being a girl,m not that keen on shopping.(weird,i know.)
i can actually spend seven hrs in a book store/library than trying on dresses and boots.
Lol!

Ankur said...

Tha Jacket is superb and the boots are simply awesome!! :D :D
i love them and so more want to shop now!! !:P

i m addicted to shopping coz i shop every weekend, something or other.. !! :P

watched 2 movies yesterday... and now a party tonite...
how abt ya girlie?
how u doin?

Cheers!!!

Urv said...

Way to go gal :D Lovely pics.. And Snowy is damn adorable..

david santos said...

Hello, Keshi!
I of this time perceived well. How much to the shoes, us now in Portugal we can walk bare-footed, because we are in the summer, when to it creates of dog, I adore dogs.
Happy week.

the stygian sailor said...

nice pics ;)

Sameera Ansari said...

Wow!I loved the jacket,the boots,the shoes,the cake and the roses;all of it!

Not to mention Snowy,he's such a doll!!!Many kisses to him :)

Great you had a nice time dear!Have a great week ahead.Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sweetstickychewy said...

Lovely boots! and beautiful flowers Keshi. And the puppy looks like a doll!:D lol..nicjavascript:void(0)
Publish Your Commente jacket too.;)

Sounds like a great birthday filled with lotsa love!:D You deserved it with that heart of gold you own!;)

Arv said...

kewl stuff girl... glad you had a good time.. take care... :)

Shionge said...

Hey what a lovely retail therapy..me wanna go too Keshi ;) Love that boots...funky & sexy :D

La vida Loca said...

looovvvvveeee the cake.(come to CA for ur next bday with similar cake :P )
Got similar boots.

Tys on Ice said...

dick tracy!

way too cool...

Rho Tau GWIS said...

hey Keshi
Thanks soooo much for those cute pictures of Snowy!!! He is adorable!!!

And nice work with the retail therapy ;) I also went on a shopping spree last weekend, and bought 4 pairs of shoes (I am such a shoe-whore), 2 dresses and 2 tops!!

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Oh.. Dat was cool yaar!! Njoy the climate!! he he!!
Tc..

Cheers,
Ravi...

Roo-Ba-Roo said...

Hey keshi...u made ur saturday total Shopping Day...And it seems u bought fantastic stuff....

Even me and my roomate also went for shopping and did a lot...

Lucifer said...

...n the devil wears prada!!! :P

Sanchit said...

ahem ahem.. m i the first one... :)
nice pics..

Commander Zaius said...

Pictures of you in a trench coat! Holy Cow, please take it easy on this forty-something country boy. I can't tell you how many fantasies I've mulled over which involves a lady wear one of those things, and nothing else underneath. On a serious side, actually had to think for half a second on why you wrote that it was cold in Sidney. Then I banged my head against the desk a couple of times when I remembered our seasons are switched.

Sanchit said...

the roses look so very awesome

Anonymous said...

hahha...i am back at my business place with a crappy connection...( 2.9 kbps)..so slide show wnt load... i wish u had just put the pics as it is.... anyways... i would not have appreciated that ladies gear to its worth also....and snowy name itself sounds cute...:-)

mirage said...

Hey,ur shopping items r lovely,u ll look gorgeous in them.I am a shopping freak too.Take care:))
The slide show is interesting.

mirage

KAYLEE said...

Thats great :)

Margie said...

Wow!
Looks like Keshi had a fun time shopping!
I love everything you got!
You look so cool and sexy in those boots, jacket and skirt!
I love shopping too!!!!

Loved this post!
Thanxxx for sharing it Keshi!

HUGGGGGGGZ!

Margie

Margie said...

Oh, I love that litle doggie and the flowers are so beautiful and that cake....it must have been yummy!
Your cuz made that cake!!! WOW!

Take care, hun!
I'm off on a walk with Jake & my hubbby...it's the most gorgeous evening here!

Margie:)

Anonymous said...

That's what I am talking about!! hahah! I loved the flats!!! I need a pair of them!...

I also shopped til I dropped on this weekend.. daddy gave me a shopping spree for my birthday!!!

I am glad you had a great birthday! can I have some of those roses! hahaha!!!

Luv a girl!

Ne

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention...the flowers (expensive!!) and the cake are gorgeous!!! Did your cuz decorate the cake and everything?? Wow!! Will she do my wedding cake? :P

Southpaw unplugged said...

For me saturday was quite exciting, caught up with one of my indonesian counterpart, all these days we only spoke over the phones and emails, never imagined she was one hooootttt thing...:P

Cazzie!!! said...

Wow Keshi, that is some shopping, and just WHO is that model :)
So, what HAVE I missed, ur in love? With whom?

Sig said...

nice Kesh!!!

you look hot and I LOVE thise boots...

I wish I could go shopping... :(

Anonymous said...

hey i saw the pics now ... that doggy looks extremely cute.!... nia bought a new puppy to...lol..and yes..that jacket r makes u look like scully from x files...really..and just as i was nearing disappointment...came ur trademark one eye and othe eye covered by hair pics...:-)..u look good as ever..and as u say..alive and happy..cheers...:-)...

Benaam Badnaam said...

left some comments in private...u know where...

Anonymous said...

wolf wistle at ur tech company that hires u.... i change my config every 6-8 months..maam..i have a quad core atlon if u will.... i am in such a place where there is like no connectivity...my internet connection is very slow... so the slideshow does not open...

Jay said...

Your a professional shopper Keshi! ;-)

Love the pics!

Nirmal said...

hey tat was cool....some kinda therapy..rite..

and the pics r awesom too..

rayshma said...

ooh!! me like.... :)
esp the boots!! i have a thing for boots... and jackets! :D
i have an identical jacket... in grey... :0) shopping used to be my fave activity... now i just miss my gurl pals too much. keshi.. i promise if i ever come to australia... will go shopping with u! u have real good taste :)

maverick said...

woooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! u r looking smoking hot :) :) :)

i need to go take a dip in the pool :D

Benaam Badnaam said...

forgot to mention abt the overcoat...looks very snug...very chic...

liked the song playing along too...u know...mebbe u cud try being a stylist or something on the weekends...

Chakoli said...

wow....

shopping gives a kick na:)))

hey thats a good and decent shopping;-))

Cinderella said...

I already checked your shpopping frnzy last night girl, was just lazy to comment....hehe...

I totally luurrrved the jacket, I have been wanting to get one like it since sometime now...waiting for the winter line here...

I'l get a woolen one I suppose.Kinda like them more...

Went for a haircut yesterday, with the idea of the bangs that you have..tried explaining the salon girl for like 30 min and at the end of it she was like "mam perhaps we can see a pic?"......LOL !!

Got layers and all, and she syled it up with curls.(YOu know how I love curls.)..man I was looking pretty for the first time in my life....!!!! The look on his eyes when I came out - eye wide like saucers....a million bux...hahaha !!!

I love your first pic most of all babe. Muaah.

Keshi said...

Hemanth believe me u'd be mega bored by the time I finish shopping. LOL!

Keshi.

Solitaire said...

WOW..that cake looks soo beautiful!!! And so do the roses! As for the winter shopping, please don't remind me. I am enjoying summer right now!

tulipspeaks said...

:( i wnt to go shopping too!!!!

sob! sob!

btwn, the roses are gorgeous!!


ammu.

anits said...

hi sweety..all your things look gorgeous..n the roses are simply superb...so sweet..ok honey hv a great day!

Tarun said...

Hmmm.

The black wrap around and boots was sexy snap.
Roses were beautiful, trench coat was cool too.

I suggest.
A new hair cut.
A perfume.
A gym, get going gal.

Deepti said...

Chic skirt !! :D

Keshi said...

is it ur bday today Vish?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!!!

How abt I take u on bday shopping? :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jane!

Yes it's a trench coat! :)

I knew u'd like it. Cos u've got good taste.

Keshu.

srijithunni said...

Hope you enjoyed the shopping.. Keshi.. I am not able to see the snaps.. :( dunno why..

Have Fun, take Care and God Bless!

P.S: your afghan post was really impressive and it did inspire me to pen something.

~Srijith.

Keshi said...

yeah Neeku I love the Agent 99 look, lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoenix to me Shopping is equivalent to having a hot and understanding man with no emotional baggage!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lisa I know..even I hv been abstaining from expensive shopping..but this was very much needed for my psyche and after a very long time too :)

Spain? take me too babeh!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Devil I did that too..stayed away from lavish shopping for a v long time...

but, while kids r DYING in Africa, I just wanted to LIVE for a few moments...mebbe for the ones who DIED?


Go ahead, hv some fun once in a while Devil...we've only got one life, HUGS!


Keshi.

Cinderella said...

I dont have any girl...didnt take any....I'll put up one when I take one okie ?!!!

Dont get pissed with me now...wouldja plz ?!

Keshi said...

Aneesh Im in love with my Trench coat and the boots. Cos they dun break my heart like Men do! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Ani!

Snowy is a darling! I soooooooooo love him! Such a baby.

I'll give him a pat n a kiss on behalf of ya..and a dog bikkie too :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jeevan!

The coat not only gave me warmth, but also many looks from hot hunks on the train today..ooh lala! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I did Anindita, tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Diana tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Mia, now that I hv an Agent 99 trench coat, I just gotta find my Maxwell Smart. LOL!

Keshi.

Tarun said...

Hmmm,

I think I goofed my comment. :(

Anyways, I think I said, the trench coa was cool.the black skirt and boots were sexy.
I think u ought to have a new hair cut, A good perfume would be handy.
Get back to the treadmill BJ.

Keshi said...

Bro its time to start LIVING! Get urself a working PC? LOL!

and yeah, I like GOOD things. Tho Im not rich, I live rich :). Wut do we earn money for, if we dun spend it while we r alive?


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sinner! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nefarious they dun get lucky all the time..Im a very sensible BUYER too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aayushi mebbe ur WISER than me? :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ankur u should come shopping with me :)


Party? wow who's party is it?

Enjoy, hv a blast!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Urv!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dave!

I so want to visit Portugal some day!

Lucky u..in Summer n all :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Stygian!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe ty Sameera MWAHHHHHHHH!

Nice new profile pic there!

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

hmm maybe u shud get a bmw to go with the trenchcoat and boots...and a nice handy mauser...

make james bond jealous ;)

Ankur said...

i would love to come with you sweetie!!!

but $100 for a purse.. :D
i dont earn tat much!! :D
hehe

but still would shop with u some day!! :)
It would be a pleasure indeed!! :)

When i enjoy myself with some friends i call it a party.. so i drink last night after long... :D
it was awesome coz i really got drunk!! lolzz


Cheers!!!

Keshi said...

ty Amy MWAH!

I really wanted brown boots...cos I already hv black ones...but can ya believe it that the brown ones in the same style is sold out all over Aus lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arv!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shionge ty sweetie!

I'd love to go shopping with u some day...u sound like a great Retail therapy partner :):)

*HUGS*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty LaVida!

I'd love to be in Cali for my next bday..wut a hoot!!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tys ;-)

Im not anything close to YOGA rite now. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CG MWAH!

Did u see Snowy saying HI to ya? :)


**and bought 4 pairs of shoes (I am such a shoe-whore), 2 dresses and 2 tops!!


wow way to go! Im like u..Im a total shoe whore - one who BUYS, not sell. LOL!

;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ravi tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rooo glad to know u had a cool Shopping Saturday!

Show us the goods, wont ya? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Mayz and Kesh is the devil! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sanchit ur not the first but pretty close :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey BB yes we r in Winter LOL!


** I can't tell you how many fantasies I've mulled over which involves a lady wear one of those things, and nothing else underneath.

really? no wonder I got some pretty hot looks on the train today ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Sanchit!

dun I look pretty too? lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Samby!

Like I told ya in ur blog, get a new PC :) How d u LIVE with a crappy net connection?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Mirage!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Kaylz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty dahlin Margie!

So nice to see ya here :)

Isnt Snowy such a snow ball? lol!


Come bak soon...dun make me miss ya too much. TC n MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Margie hey give a HUG to Jake for me plz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ne I was so thinking of ya on Sat...cos I know ur a BLING gal like me LOL!

Wut did ya get? Let us know.

u'll get alot of Roses in future..from ur Mr.Big ofcourse ;-)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes CG my cuz is a cake expert..but she didnt go to any classes etc. She learnt everything by herself. Pretty amazing ha!

She'd love to make ur Wedding cake..if only u have ur wedding in Aus. :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy did ya kiss her yet? lol!

Just kidding ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Caz aww tnxx hun!

Im in love with the Trench coat lol! Isnt it better than a heart-breaking man? wut say hun? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Silvara dun sound so sad..lol...go shopping na...why cant u? :)

*HUGZ* n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mystique ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Samby u made the effort to see my pics. How sweet, HUGZ!


**..that jacket r makes u look like scully from x files

hehehe..I so needed that look ;-) Agent 99 look u know. haha!


wut, u got urself a pooch? awww...pics plz!!!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ok Mystique will check em out when I go home :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sambyyyy!

**wolf wistle at ur tech company that hires u....

why? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

u know that duncha Jay ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal hang on, wait, dun go!

Listen to the song..it talks abt Diamonds..lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Rayshma!

I hv a thing for Boots too..u hv no idea LOL!


*HUGZ* wud love to go shopping with ya sweetz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Mav wake up!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mystique hey tnxx!

Im a massive stylist 24/7..not just on the wknds ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chakoli :)

I love shopping but I dun do it all the time...but when I do it, I do it BIG.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cindy!

u know wut..I so wanna see ya in ur new hairdo. plz plz plzzzzzzz!

U've got such a pretty face and great silky hair...so I wanna see u with that new haircut. Nothing like sharing ur joy with ur friends..so show us Cindy! :)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...

im already up..pinched myself to see if it was a dream..but it wasnt.. :)..getting ice added into the pool now :D

Keshi said...

Sol tnxx!

And only the cake n roses looked good...not me? :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Come shopping with me Ammu!!

*HUGZ* :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty so much Anits! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

**A gym, get going gal

wuttttttt? U think Im fat? Ur busted!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Deepti! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Srijith!

Why cant u see the slides?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol no worries Cindy. I wont get pissed with u, no ways! *HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tarun why d u think I need to get back on the treadmill?

Keshi.

Tarun said...

There is something between fit and fat.
U not fat its just the thunder thighs in one of the snap, in which only boot feature.It should be back to sexy curvy legs in couple of weeks.
;)

Come on BJ give me a break.

Keshi said...

lolz Mystique that wud be too cool! :)

U can be Mr.Bond..wut say?


Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

ne time u need a porter to help carry ure bags...jst send some airtickets this side...chap will be at ure service :D

Keshi said...

hey Ankur, I dun shop like that all the time :) Only once in a while. U gotta treat urself nice too. Money is not everything. So I spend where it makes me happy :)


Enjoy the party mate!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

o cmon dun lie Mav lol!

And Tarun thinks I need to hit the gym :( am I fat?

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

hey in my HR class they had asked us to imagine who wants to be what as in terms of a character and tell reasons...i was James Bond

Keshi said...

lolz Mystique ur cracking me up now!

Tell me..r my thighs ugly?


Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

yummy wud b the word

Keshi said...

Cos Tarun says they r..baaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Keshi.

SMM said...

Ooooh Keshi I love the shoes....no bags to match? Retail therapy is the best therapy babe (unfortunately my hubby does not agree with me)

Keshi said...

really Mystique? wow! :)

wuts Yummy?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

SMM hey tnxx!

No bag this time..cos I bought a nice one last time. And I also got a super hot one on my bday, as a gift :)


Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

the yummy pertained to the question of the thighs

Keshi said...

ty Mystique but r ya just trying to make me happy? LOL!

Tarun is saying I need to shape em...ur saying they r yummy..I dun get guys! :(


Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...im not lying... :D

and fat..not at all...u look great :)

Keshi said...

ty Mav!

I hope ur being honest :)

Keshi.

maverick said...

do u think i lie to u?

Ankur said...

hehe.. i know girl!! !:)

and u deserve every bit of it!! :)

would love to gift u something made by my sister... a Saree.. how abt it ;)

she is a fashion desinger so u wont get something not in vogue!! !:D
hehe

but ya.. would love to go out shopping with u!!

Keshi said...

nooo Mav I know u never lie..seriously ur one of the most genuine ppl I hv ever met!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur ur sis is a fashion designer? wow! I'd love a saree designed by her but that wud cost me a fortune I guess? :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...thanks :)

howz ur day going on?

Ankur said...

Gifts dont cost any fortune... ya but they cost a smile for sure!! :)

Keshi said...

Good Mav :) going home soon..and ur's?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Ankur, I agree!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..going on slow n steady...going back to del this sat... :)

Anonymous said...

Nope...:P the problem is i m senior in designation than her so she was a bit formal...:D

Keshi said...

Good to know that Mav...enjoying ur travelling? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

oh ok Southy :)

Keshi.

Ankur said...

:)

waiting for my turn then!! :)

...to make u smile! :)
Cheers!!

maverick said...

@keshi..totally enjoyin myself...travelling is fun..i like to travel...tho i miss driving my car here..but once im back i ll b back..behind the wheel :)

Keshi said...

Ankur u dun hv to wait..u already make smile..almost everyday. ur such a lovely mate! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav yeah i'd go crazy if I cudnt drive my car :)

When wud u be bak to normal routine?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k guys gtg..will catch ya laterz, tnxx!

bye Mav, Ankur n Mystique!


Keshi.

Tarun said...

But,

U too a lazy bum like, I think running is sun.
The fads have changer, its no pint being sexy these days its now about whos the sexier.
;P
LOL.

By the way I must sayI never said even once that you are fat.
By the way have lot many friends who are fat and they great friends coz they are good to talk too.
Its not about the fat its about the flab.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...that's one nice indulgent bit of shopping.No wonder it made u feel so happy.:)Now,I have my own shopping list,too,but,it's more a wishlist now,till I decide that I really need it-for eg,a pair of Bose noise-cancelling headphones.:)

Pinku said...

Hey!!

lovely flowers, jacket (btw aren't these called Mackintosh) and the Doggie is the best....completely adorable...and guess what when i was a kid I had one called Snowy too...the current one is called Crazy.

Intrigued by the am in love again comment...do explain..

Keshi said...

lol I agree Tarun...I can be very lazy when it comes to toning exercises..I hv long left those days :):)



**these days its now about whos the sexier.

and that is? Am I missing something?


flab oyeah..the hardest to beat! :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

AmitL hey tnxx :)

**it's more a wishlist now,till I decide that I really need it-for

I had this list in my head for months...so when I went shopping on Sat, I knew straight away what to get :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Pinku!

**Mackintosh

yep..and Trench coat :) love the detective look haha!


Crazy is a cool name for a pooch aww...


*in love

with Mackintosh ofcourse LOL! I mean isnt it so much more better than a heart-breaking BF? ;-)


Keshi.

Heart'n'Soul said...

Dman....thr nthn i don like!!! I especially love the SHOOOOOOOOOESSS... send me a pair toooooo yaaa

But i am already done with this months shoppin
already bought 2 shirts, 3 pair of shoes...one top, one belt and well one perfume....

mom will kill me if i go buy anything else...actually my bank balance also doesnt allow anymore of it

Hi hi hi

Aneesh said...

Haha keshi, guess your heart broke a lot times, 'N your boots will also one day tear off and on that day????

Tarun said...

Am too thinking of loosening a few wallet strings and buy nice pair of denims, a few half sleeves shirts, the "great sale" is on also on the look out is a cool pair of sun glass.

Tell me one thing can there be something between fit and fat ... ?

*goes searching for all the holy books online*
I never said u are Fat.
Sheds a few innocent tears.

Sweetstickychewy said...

hey i am not surprise. cause i have seen something similar to that style in singapore. :) but whatever it is! ITs prettay!:D

and got a mate putting up in Sydney right now. and she told me how she is freezing her ass off!

SO WARM HUGS!

Cuckoo said...

Heyyy Sexy, what do I say now ?

The Jacket, the skirt are superb and the boots are simply awesome!!

Don't go by Tarun's statement. he'll make you do grrrrr. :D

Cuckoo

Vishesh said...

hi

lol my birthday is on saturday...

Saim said...

shoppings always so fun*sigh*

Vinesh said...

hehe... nice slide show :-)
almost felt like window shopping for someone else :-)

Arun said...

thats a nice pair of boots n a reallyyyy adorable puppy u have there :)

Am In Trance said...

That OverCoat Really Keeps You Warm ??????????
Hmm...
I Wondeer If Someday Overcoats'll Replace Males...!!!
:(
Hehe.. TakeCare Sweety...

Rho Tau GWIS said...

**Did u see Snowy saying HI to ya? **

Yes I did hon! Thanks again for that!! Totally made my day. Give him tons of xoxoxoxo from me when you see him again!

d said...

hey Hi! I randomly saw your extremely expressive, rather, a thought provoking blog. Instantly, fell in love with ur posts, especially, previous works. They are simply Amazing; nothing less than a phenomenal. Keep up the good Work.

Glad to have found a blog like yours.

Cheers!

NITIN

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

i saw the slide show...yipiieeeeeeee..i liked all of them :P

Anu said...

really nice stuff.. especially the skirts.. I am a firm beleiver in retail therapy :)!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

sexy stuff thr babes!
like always u look hawt!

Sach1 said...

ahaan! you gave me an idea or wait! ideasss :) I need to do my bday shopping too but I was wondering what I needed most.
Btw the boots and the printed short skirt are trendy..and afa the roses goes! LOVELY!

Sach1 said...

btw wats wid the LOVE thing??
*strange looks*
:)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

wow lovely boots!!! both of us are crazy! i click pics in trial rooms as well! lol! wait lemme upload on my bloggie lol

aneri_masi said...

My favorites in order...

The boots!
The second pair of black shoes..the ones with the double straps
The roses!!! SOO beautiful!
The cake
Snowy :)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

I loved the look of that skirt.. the jacket was also good too!

Keshi said...

tnxx Divkiran! :)

I think ur mum is like my mum..she yells at me sometimes for having a closet that will bury me to death some day!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aneesh I can always get new boots and nah they dun snore either. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Tarun Im over it..r u?

*HUGZ*

I like honest opinions anyways. So ty! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Amy I need those warm hugs!

Its a trench coat...Im so loving it, plus the looks I get from some really hot 'material' LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Cuckoo ty sweetie!

I think Tarun wants to make my thighs look like Aishwarya Rai's?

;-)


I cant get skinnier than this..if I did, I'd be so unhappy lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish, this coming Sat?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes CN :)

Keshi.

Benaam Badnaam said...

new post up....

Keshi said...

hehe Vinesh and that is?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Trance!

**I Wondeer If Someday Overcoats'll Replace Males


lol thats exactly wut I meant by IM IN LOVE!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww CG ty n HUGZ! :)

everytime I see a cute pooch, I think of u and Spencer hehehe...


Keshi.