Thursday, July 31

Hep Vaginas!

Warning: These are real pics of real women who went under the knife. Any resemblance to you or anyone you know is purely co-incidental!


It seems that the latest trend in Hollywood is Designer Vaginas. Yes you heard me right. Now there's Plastic surgery where women can go and acquire themselves a new and supposedly 'rejuvenated' Vagina. Read here, with actual accounts. My friend LaVida too recently wrote about this in her blog. Apparently the ladies who'd gained themselves a supposedly 'celebrity-like' Vagina *Paris Hilton's 'Can Can' label?* are having better and long-lasting orgies *how long I wonder!*. And their partners are apparently saying it's like that they have a brandnew woman, and that sex is great after surgery. Also, the doctors say they are aiming to gain an 'optimum structural architecture' of the Vagina *I didnt know that the Vagina was a building*.


Anyways, first it was Breasts, now it's Vaginas. What's next, designer Fallopian Tubes? Designer Ear-drums? Designer Lungs and Arteries? What the...??!! I mean all that money and time spent on doing that can be spent on something that we may get to SEE, what say? Who bloody cares what your Vagina looks like or curves like. This is a pretty evident symptom of serious Cranium-deficiency in some humans. At the rate this world is going, next thing we'd come across would be designer dick-heads and people would be going for it with all their might, trust me! Gynecologically speaking, a Georgio Armani Vagina might gain you some false confidence, but certainly not good health! So what do these women say when their friends ask what they shopped for today. It would be 'I just bought a new Vagina'. And if these women ever give birth, the babies might come out saying 'Are we on a ramp, are we on a ramp!'. And what would happen when these women grow old..their plastic Vaginas might fall off when they get up to get some water! *ooops my Vagina just fell apart...Im no longer a woman*. It seems that this world is on a one-way ticket to Plastic land. Everything is now 'designed' and 'delivered' and 'fake'. What about the natural gifts, qualities we humans and the Earth have? We seem to be forgetting about them, slowly but surely.


We each got a body and soul. Why can't people just be happy with what they've got, unless ofcourse it's necessary for health reasons. It's something I can never understand...one day, when I grow old, and all my hair is grey and my teeth are loose, I'd still be happy...cos I'd still remain a human, not some plastic mean-cat looking bimbo, with a metal Vagina. *animals are laughing at us humans, yet again!* Men/Women beware, you could be committing to a 'plastic' relationship!


Question: If ANYTHING could be 'designed' and provided to you, what would you prefer it to be? What's your take on this? I'd like to know.


Current Music: Lay All Your Love On Me by ABBA

148 Cranium Signets:

RiĆ  said...

Its really stupid tht ppl follow such fads!but this only proves one thing tht if u hav the money to waste then u can waste it on anything. Talk abt Katie Price havin 4 breast surgeries....and she still isnt happy with wht she has!? Wonder hw does Peter Andre deal with all this. Hw artificial can ppl get!? I wud want ppl to design their brains in such a way tht they cud think of only sensible things. :) Hw cool wud tht be!

Keshi said...

lol Ria so true!


**Talk abt Katie Price havin 4 breast surgeries....and she still isnt happy with wht she has!

I read abt her in the papers and I was like wuts wrong with this woman. Peter Andre must be sick of those cement melons by now!


Keshi.

Saim said...

seriously...this is so trivial n petty n yet people cover it and allot it news print:(
d rate @ wich all dis is happenning v cud have a fake world on our hands soon!!!

Keshi said...

CN its good that its in the News..cos we the 'normal' lot need some Jokes to read too :)


**d rate @ wich all dis is happenning v cud have a fake world on our hands soon!!!


I so agree. Everything from hair to toes can eerily be fake now!


Keshi.

Lucifer said...

**And if these women ever give birth, the babies might come out saying 'Are we on a ramp, are we on a ramp!'.

ROTFL...dat was bloody hillarious...got tears in my eyes laffn...ohhhh mannn!!!! that takes d cake

now comin to d main topic...this is funny...have neva heard of this concept b4...interestin to say d least...its sooo revolting!!!

Keshi said...

haha Mayz Im glad u got that joke. Im sure not many will u'stand it :)


Yes, alot of ppl hvnt heard of it much..not yet. But its soon gonna be old and boring news, just like how Silicon Implants was stale news after a while...

tnxx mate!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Keshi.. i ditto yur thoughts...those women...look so ghastly....yuck!

if smething was to be designed and given to me.. then i wud like to have a photographic memory :)

Pinku said...

hmmm...interesting was wondering what a designer vagina would say to a designer dickhead...should be an interesting communication.

from the days of the Vagina Monologues to the days of the Designer Vagina...we are progressing surely but is this really the right direction is the million dollar question.

What would i like designed...I guess a year long holiday encompassing europe, south america, Israel parts of Asia and Africa...of course paid for by someone else...just designed to my specifications...lol

Ankur said...

and thats the reason i always say...

The external beauty can be bought, but the interal one... means the human u r, cant be ever!! :)

it never fades with time, rather the glow only increases, and u r one of those soul who has a beautiful u inside! :)

Cheers!!

Keshi said...

ty Veenz!

**if smething was to be designed and given to me.. then i wud like to have a photographic memory


aww how very clever and thoughtful of ya! Nice one.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pinku :)

**interesting was wondering what a designer vagina would say to a designer dickhead

lol hahahahaha! mebbe she'd say

'hey is ur head Armani?'




**...I guess a year long holiday encompassing europe, south america, Israel parts of Asia and Africa...of course paid for by someone else...just designed to my specifications


ROFL good one girl! I'd say its a very smart request.



Keshi.

Sig said...

i saw this! what's even worse is that they not only offer 'designer' vaginas but also hymen reconstruction for those deluded and perverted people who believe they can restore their virginity!!!

I mean seriously...people have way too much money and time and not enough brains and common sense!!


If I could have anything designed it'd be a teleporting device - that'd be awesome and I'd never be late!

Or perhaps something that would enable me to eat as much chocolate as I like and not pack on the pounds or zits...hehehhe :D

gypsy said...

wtf!!!!


Are people going mad?


eh! why do i forget they are already MAD, insane...

Cazzie!!! said...

Yukk, I am going to stay the way I am...take off a few pounds..thats me.

Keshi said...

haha Silvara!


**also hymen reconstruction for those deluded and perverted people who believe they can restore their virginity

seriously is that wut some ppl do it for? yukkk!



**Or perhaps something that would enable me to eat as much chocolate as I like and not pack on the pounds or zits


thats a good one Silvara! I'd like that that too :)


How abt a magic wand that'll do all my work in the office?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Sinner!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Caz, these days alot of women r nuts abt plastic surgery.

mebbe cos the world is becoming plastic anyways?

Keshi.

Ankur said...

is it that u again forgot me in the CROWD!!

tk cr
ankur

Keshi said...

aww Ankur u know why I keep missing u in the crowd..cos u dun hv a profile pic :( Im sorry, I did it again!



**The external beauty can be bought, but the interal one...

this is INTERNAL lol!


ok jokes apart, wut u said is so true!


*HUGZ* n ty! :)



Keshi.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-you know what I think?I think some people have more money than they can,er,shake their sticks at!So,they go ahead and look for such designer 'items'.

ROFL at your ideas,of what people will be discussing in the future(** It would be 'I just bought a new Vagina'**)...

I totally agree-we should think of body changes,only if they're demanded for health reasons.Otherwise,happiness should come 'from within',so to speak,not through silicon or plastic or metal..:)

SMM said...

Hey Keshi....its only the completely insecure women who go in for these surgeries. I remember reading about a girl in the UK whose parents gifted her a breast surgery for her 16th birthday. What kind of parents would they also be? Giving out the wrong msg to their daughter. If I told my mother I wanted to get plastic surgery done, she'd only tell me to eat right, eat healthy ad exercise and invest the money wisely, not to waste it.

Plastic surgery is understandable when its a burn mark or a scar or some form of disfiguration or any other medical reason, but not just for the sake of doing it

Tarun said...

I wonder if cosmetic surgery is limited to glamour world, movie, fashion, media etc so people in other walk of life try out that too.

*If I could buy something it would by Arnold (that Schwarzenegger) biceps.*

By the way if he has abs I have got flabs.

ROFL.

Ankur said...

u keep missin me!! :(

i think i m getting lost in the crowd for u!! :)

the problem is that we still love the external ones, dont care what will be there inside!! :)
and thats the irony, even after knowing everything!! :)

Solitaire said...

Yuck. What pictures!

I dunno why people are so crazy about looking good. Its the heart that matters in the end.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are horrifing. I trust it will help in spreading awareness about the flip side of Plastic surgery.

Yes, let us love the soul, not the skin.

Chakoli said...

LOL...

thats a kewlnews :)))

I wud say it bullshit...but if poeple wanna go fr it... nobody cud stop them ... and when thr is demand.. who wud mind supplying... ;-))

going fr nose , hair, eyes, thighs... I agree as it could really boost ur confidence...but this was toh tooo much to ask fr...

But may be... there are many people who are quite not satisfied with thr breasts... or penis... (as I read this in femina and woman's era personal problem) :PPPP

It could really gave them a boost ;))) and fr thr partner as well :DDDD

In future I guess lungs and kidneys cud be desinged in such a way that soem other human made organ cud also be fitted so that u cud just smeel only things u wnat....

and many other things like this :)))

but a sheer waste :)))

playing with nature is nt good fr anyone :)))

Arv said...

OMG... You are right Keshi, these people are going bonkers.

There are certain natural things that make us what we are and how we live, when one changes it, we lose all those things that makes us human.

What are 'we' trying to prove by competing against nature?

*optimum structural architecture

What the 'eff??? Am sure they will soon advertise a partnership program to customise a couple's dick and vagina for optimal performance. (They must be some Mad Scientists driven by miserable sex life!!!)

*one day, when I grow old, and all my hair is grey and my teeth are loose, I'd still be happy...cos I'd still remain a human

Echoes my thoughts, Keshi [Arv visualises you with grey hair and loose teeth - :)] Hmmm... I will like you the same way as I do now.

*If ANYTHING could be 'designed' and provided to you, what would you prefer it to be?

I know there are some parts that are really the boon of science e.g. artificial limbs. I wont want anything unless I really need it to take care of myself & those I love.

have a nice day mate.. Cheers...

Utopia said...

eeeyeewww! whats with these self obsessed narcisstic people! and those pic u put up were quite grotesque. have u heard of a new clan of women in europe who get a hymen put surgically so that on their wedding night their partner is under the impression that they are virgins?

The Grunt said...

I can see a mature woman going in for vaginal reconstruction after the tolls of childbirth have distorted things--if she wants to feel young again, or reconstruction from some kind of abuse. But I can't figure out what a designer labia is supposed to look like, or a celebrity one for that matter. If a guy wants a tighter orifice, then he can just knock at the back door. It's her decision if she lets him in.

deepsat said...

Oh My God!!!

What the hell are people up to?? Hmmm.. next time i hear a celebrity say that i am gonna ask for some proof!! on the other hand.. ew!!

well if something scientists should consider designing, i bet it should be a bit of common sense. and these people must be forced some of it!!

;-))

Tejas Lakhani said...

hahaha.......

For some people it is mania and for the others its phobia.

Its all in the mind of people to look beautiful, sexy, hot, bold.

Its the inner self (soul) which is matter and not the outer self. (That's what i believe).

Let me stop writing before me moving into philosophical stuffs.

Regarding your Question :
My wish will be endless like
1) I want to meet all bloggers in real world.
2) My office work done by others.
3) Me doin bungee-jumping without fear, Performing Live on Dance Competition For World's Best On the Floor Performance Award

haha.....

See I said the list is endless.

I have stop writing now.

Tejas Lakhani said...

One more point to add is that

Katie Price is dissatisfactory creature or what?

Does she wants her finger, eyes, nails everything replaced by breasts.....!!!!!????

Well well....
that sounds interesting!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite said...

lol...i know...my dad has this friend a plastic surgeon back in india...he says the bulk of his clientele consists of fat housewives who eat oil/ghee dipped food and get to the size of almost immobile fat lards and pay him a visit ever so often to get a liposuction done...and don't pamela anderson...her watermelon sized boobies...and our very own desi whore...none other than "rakhi sawant".....with agaian her melon sized boobies....i mean no ones satisfied with what they have....well given a chance only thing I would wanna make a change to is be taller...I'm lil depressed abt my height :(

Lena said...

you know normal people are used to do everything because of certain reasons. But here i just do not get the reason, even not the most stpid one. WHY would people do this? thats not only unnecessary but more over it is completely dumb!

the stygian sailor said...

"i totally agree with everything here" he he he he... i don't.
people want to look good. they measure looks by standards. same thing applies to getting designer sex organs. they know paris hilton gets a lot of action, so they would want o have some of it too. if they think enhancing their assets or parts gets em there, they are free to do it. the world will have one less insecure person.
think of this, just an example, if someone had a small bust size, she might be insecure looking at the million of male species drooling over pamela anderson. so if she believes getting her bust line enhanced, will settle her insecurity. whether it requires one or two or more jobs, depends on her. same thing with the whats downstairs :)

Whitesnake said...

Designed for me? nothing
Provided for me? your heart, so I can keep it safe!

Looks like some of those women bin taking ugly pills.......or got beat with the ugly stick......

Sameera Ansari said...

On first looking at the pics,I thought these women underwent surgery for lip reconstruction using tissue from the vagina.This procedure was first used by a plastic surgeon for an army nurse called Leola Mae Harmon,whose face had been disfigured in an accident.

I thought that's the reason for these two women's features being so contorted!But it's a completely different and disgusting ballgame here!Lol

Keshi said...

ty Amit!

but some ppl r so unhappy iththeir bodies they'd do anything to look different that how they were born. And look at these 2 disasters!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey SMM!

** a girl in the UK whose parents gifted her a breast surgery for her 16th birthday.

this is quite common here in Aus. Girls as young as 16 going for boob jobs. there was one 19yr old who went for a boob job along with her mum..she got one too LOL!


loco ppl.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Tarun!

***If I could buy something it would by Arnold (that Schwarzenegger) biceps.*

lol r ya serious!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ankur :(


**the problem is that we still love the external ones, dont care what will be there inside

yes...thats so true. no matter wut, ppl still wanna look good and admire good looks!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Sol!

**I dunno why people are so crazy about looking good. Its the heart that matters in the end.


I agree. But alot of us still wanna look good, dun we? But not to the extent of looking like these 2 women lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kulz!

**Yes, let us love the soul, not the skin

We hope and hope for that. But this world is LOOKS driven. Sadly.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chakoli!


**In future I guess lungs and kidneys cud be desinged in such a way that soem other human made organ cud also be fitted so that u cud just smeel only things u wnat....

that sounds freaky n weird! :(



And I agree, this kinda surgery must bring some sort of confidence to em, but its so unhealthy. Alot of ppl hv DIED from surgery complications. and in the long term, the body suffers from all the fake parts...like spare parts lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arv!

**Am sure they will soon advertise a partnership program to customise a couple's dick and vagina for optimal performance


LOL! I wudnt be surprised if that happened.



me too..I dun want any physical enhancements unless its for health reasons.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Utopia arent they revolting!


**have u heard of a new clan of women in europe who get a hymen put surgically so that on their wedding night their partner is under the impression that they are virgins?


really? OMG I never knew that. Thats so grossss! And whats the point cheating ppl like this. Actually they r cheating themselves.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Grunty!

Yes I know wut u mean. For health reasons its ok. But a celebrity vagina?


**If a guy wants a tighter orifice, then he can just knock at the back door. It's her decision if she lets him in.


hehehe true.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Deepz haha!

**well if something scientists should consider designing, i bet it should be a bit of common sense.

thats so true! It seems Common Sense is in Extinction.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tejas :)

**For some people it is mania and for the others its phobia.


thats so true. Its lack of confidence and fear. When we r not mentally tough, we seek physical features to depend on.



Ur wish list is great. I will never bungee jump btw :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tejas!

**Katie Price is dissatisfactory creature or what? Does she wants her finger, eyes, nails everything replaced by breasts.....!!!!!????


hahahaha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aphrodite!

lol @lards! omg thats so sick. I mean eat eat eat and then go get a Lipo. yuk!


**and our very own desi whore...none other than "rakhi sawant".

I dunno much abt her but she sure sounds like a boob-addicted bimbo.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Lena yes its stoooooopid.

Keshi.

Chakoli said...

Yup...weird freaky and scary tooo :))

MAy be in near future we could have designer lungs, kidneys... and to make them viewable a cloth which cud actually see thru ;)))

Keshi said...

I u'stand that Stygian. :) ppl wanna look good, and I dun doubt it. I wanna look good too. But not to the extent that it damages my health and end up making me look like a wooden cat on fire. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Steve @ugly pill!

And Im not making fun of em...why cant they u'stand how artificial they look right now, compared to wut they might hv looked with their natural looks.


**your heart, so I can keep it safe!

aww HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sameera!

**I thought these women underwent surgery for lip reconstruction using tissue from the vagina

lol!

So they really did something like that? WOW! Must be cos of the SOFT tissue thats needed for lip surgery. Interesting!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chakoli :)

**MAy be in near future we could have designer lungs, kidneys... and to make them viewable a cloth which cud actually see thru

that sounds like we'll end up lookin like walking theaters? lol!

Keshi.

Sam said...

hi.. i knw its been a real long time since i made sure everyone knew i was alive and kicking .. but well was tied up a lot!! the reason being i got selected to join imperial college for there mgt program and wud be flying in october..
anywyz, regarding this post of urs.. i nealry fell off my chair.. can't believe some ppl can be so short on their grey matter... anywyz, to each his/her own...
as for me going something plastic.. may be.. uh!! i dunno

Keshi said...

Hey Sam no worries at all. So nice to see ya :) I wish u all the best for the future!

Keshi.

Tarun said...

Nah I was kidding ...

Sameera Ansari said...

Yes they did!And this was quite a while back,in the seventies I guess.It's gotten quite popular since then,though the plastic surgeon(who later married Leola)had been given nasty reviews by more orthodox surgeons for his attempt.The tissue in both regions is of similar texture and it is really helpful for people who have lost their lips.

Another interesting one;In breast reconstruction,tissue from the pinna(cartilage) of the ear is used to make the nipple and the dark skin from the upper inner thigh is taken to make the areolae(the dark portion around the nipple)

stony said...

Scrotum, testicles and nearby areas designed with PU or plastic could be one preferred choice of cricketers. They will play with less stress. If a ball smashes their vital parts, they can play the next match with a new groin or its sub-assemblies.

And they will never ever scratch their crotch, an act you so much detest. :)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

LOL!
Good one :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

i heard about those fake vaginas about two years ago if i am not wrong.

I hear its done wonderfully. Looks exactly like the real one. And some guys actually claim that it looks better than the real one. obviously cause its fake.

And well what can i say..living in a world that sometimes scruntinize in malicious ways does provoke and tear people down to losing sight of imperfections and opting for perfections instead.:)

I guess as the world grows old. There are gonna be more fake things than real things eva.

i remembered a story about a lady going for plastic surgery cause it seems she looked bad. Married a man. And gave birth to an ugly kid the way she was. Some deform with the mouth. And the man her husband felt cheated and dumped her.

Nadine said...

That's just sad. Designer anything that you can "put on" is a waste of money. Why change such natural things that make us unique and beautiful.

Aneesh said...

Hey why did you give the pic of lips and mention about vagina? LOL

BTW, as long as, they don't cause any health problems, I don't think it's bad to use. After all, we drink coke, we eat meat, we booze then why not do something if that make someone confident. THere are people who don't feel confident just 'coz they have a bad face, a bad nose or anything, if you can fix that why not. BTW I don't agree with plastic things, if designing can be done in the real way then its great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

mummyyyyyyyy...
Why she writes so long posts...
I am short of time.
Busy...
:(

rayshma said...

this is seriously So ridiculous!
i mean, i can understand lingerie models going in for breast implants. but what are u going to do with specially designed vaginas???

if i could get something custom-made... well, no... thank u! really don't want anything the way nature didn't intend it to be.

La vida Loca said...

If ppl can be actually happy with what they have, diet and fashion industry cannot exist no?

Never Mind!! said...

And at the other end of the spectrum are women who refuse to shave or wear bras.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I've yet to hear of a guy saying that he won’t make love to a woman because he doesn’t like the look of her vagina.

I think I want bigger feet so I can kick ass better.

LOL

Have a great weekend.

It’s a 5-day weekend for me.

My blog will post as usual.

That’s all folks.

LOL

Bev

Vinz said...

keshi..

dont u think technology is advancing too much, at times..!!

silicon boobs, ok to an extend, we can think adds beauty to some..!!

but vaginal implants is too much...i dont who all are gonna do that..maybe professional call girls..!! not to be out of business..!!

wtever, as u said, its gonna be a plastic relationships ahead, it seems..!! :(

Zubin said...

ahem...well...I fainted twice..
first when I saw the Pics...I thought its a horror blog...!

I checked and re-checked the url to make sure this is the same blog where I saw that delicious tit bits pic a few days back..!! :p

Then when I read the post.."designer vaginas!!"..ROFL...fainted again in laughter... lolz..

Phoenix said...

hahahha

so true

LMAO

designer vagine sounds ludicrous :)

whoever would be that desperate?but apparently they do.gawd!

and where do you get such bright ideas for your blog?

ure uber cool

Outdoorsy Girl said...

This is plain crazy!

There are a lot of things about myself that I would like to improve, but a designer body part? Nah. This model is still in good working condition, just needs some fine tuning! ;)

Jay said...

That first picture is going to haunt me in my dreams. Thanks for that babe. ;-)

I don't really care if people get plastic surgery as long as they are doing it for themselves and nobody else. And they need to remember that less is best. Do as little as possible cause the more you do the more likely for it to go bad. And go to a real doctor. Not some hack.

Helen said...

I would like a designer garden. Yes, that's it, because it's the time of year when everything's outta control. That may be the same reason why people seek designer bodies, too.

Mysterious Mia said...

yeah babes i've heard of this, a friend of mine is an asst doc to a surgeon in the us she was telling me that she had a 50 yr old lady come to her to redo her vagina.

I think its stupid n silly....i think sucj ppl r 'wannabzzzz' what say?

Pecos Blue said...

Dang you post never fail to surprise and delight. That is crazy. I hope you are well. I am doing my first super hero cape give away, so come on by and check it out! You of course are already in the drawing. : )

Anonymous said...

I like me! that is all I can say!
I don't want to be or look like anyone else!!

Those pics made me sick and my mom! lol

How are you Keshi?? Miss coming around but the beach is so necessary for me right now!

Unknown said...

oh my god..

designer vagina's???
i don't get it .. goddd.. ppll..

so since its "designer" will we have some kind of fashion show.. so next on show is so and so.. goddd what is going to be next.. i mean seriousllyyy..

why cant ppl be happy the way they are..
all these artificiality in life??
isnt there anything natural left..

Chari said...

ahnahn say wetin na....designer pussy ke? what is our world coming to?

I feel there will definitely be long term shortfalls for the surgical procedure...

Keshi said...

Tarun nah its ok to wish for things like that. We all wanna look good.

But seriously dun end up looking like these 2 women!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sameera uy very knowledeable in this area WOW!


**tissue from the pinna(cartilage) of the ear is used to make the nipple and the dark skin from the upper inner thigh is taken to make the areolae(the dark portion around the nipple)


Very interesting!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Stony good one!

Mebbe I should get myself a plastic husband then? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hi CG! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amy that story was so heart-breaking!


**living in a world that sometimes scruntinize in malicious ways does provoke and tear people down to losing sight of imperfections and opting for perfections instead


Thats what it is! U nailed it. In a world where LOOKS play a major part, some ppl hv no choice but to go for this kinda surgery. Sadly.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Nadine.

But some ppl who r born without good-looks, must feel very lonely and un-loved in a world that adores Beauty.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aneesh!

*Lip pic

lol I did that on purpose. Good to see someone noticing it.



**After all, we drink coke, we eat meat, we booze then why not do something if that make someone confident.


I agree..but certainly not at the cost of looking like these 2 women? Aneesh d u think these women look GOOD?

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hobo as if u dun write LONG posts lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Rayshma yeah the world is going crazy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty LaVida!

**If ppl can be actually happy with what they have, diet and fashion industry cannot exist no?


ur right. we humans r never HAPPY with wut we hv. So those industries and new ones like Vagina Industry (lol!) will flourish.



Keshi.

Anu said...

Vanity is now taking people to all places of their anatomy i guess!! I think the beauty outside seems to overtake whats inside nowdays, and with size 0 overtaking fashion, its hardly suprising that size 0 is the brain size for most of these plastic surgery freaks

Keshi said...

heyy Never_Mind!


**And at the other end of the spectrum are women who refuse to shave or wear bras.


lol I agree...yukkkkkk!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev HUGG!


**I've yet to hear of a guy saying that he won’t make love to a woman because he doesn’t like the look of her vagina.


lol hahahaha! Thats what I said. No one cares abt wut ur vagina looks like!


hv a good weekend hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vinu!

Yes, as technology advances, humans r deteriorating in common sense.



**wtever, as u said, its gonna be a plastic relationships ahead, it seems


yes...everything is so fake now. Its a fast life!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Zubin!


**...I thought its a horror blog...!


yes this post is abt demented Ghosts lolz!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Phoenix lolz!


Imagine this situation.

Boy meets girl on a date.

Girl says to the boy 'u got a cute nose'

Boy says to girl 'apart from ur face, wut else is cute abt u?'


Girl says to boy 'I hv a cute vagina too, I just got it done'



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Outdoory u dun need any fine-tuning at all, ur forever hot girly!



**There are a lot of things about myself that I would like to improve, but a designer body part?


I agree. Im not Heidi Klum either but Im happy the way I am. Being imperfect is part of my beauty.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jay sorry to scare ya lol!


** And they need to remember that less is best

I agree. These 2 women hv gone overboard. Maybe they eat plastic food too!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Helen!


**I would like a designer garden

thats a lovely thought.


And I agree...ppl hv the choice to do whatever they want, but surely not to end up looking like this!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mia!

I'd love to be a guest blogger in ur Ambrosia blog. It'd be a pleasure and ty for inviting me :)



**she was telling me that she had a 50 yr old lady come to her to redo her vagina.

lol the way u said that was funny!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pecos!

:)

*HUGZ* will be there soon!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey beach-bod Ne ;-) HUGZ!


**Those pics made me sick and my mom!

lol dun tell me ur mom reads my blog?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ani!


**so next on show is so and so.. goddd what is going to be next.. i mean seriousllyyy..


lol hahaha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

WC Chari and ty :)


**designer pussy

lol thats a neat term for it!



**I feel there will definitely be long term shortfalls for the surgical procedure...


I agree. Anything plastic dun last for too long :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anu ur right..its VANITY going overboard.



** and with size 0 overtaking fashion, its hardly suprising that size 0 is the brain size for most of these plastic surgery freaks


lol I agree. Wuts with this size 0 mania? I dun find it SEXY at all. Size 0 women look like they hvnt had lunch for abt 10yrs!


Keshi.

Nirmal said...

heheh..tats ok i guess....gals like hilton and spears always flaunt that...so they wud feel like everytime people shud feel new bout their vagina.....

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal I forgot how Paris and Britney put their Vaginas on display!

:) hows u?


Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

As long as everything on the inside is working as advertised, I leave well enough alone.

maverick said...

well...i wudnt wanna change one thing abt me as per cosmetic changes in the present context...tho i ld like to get my nose straightened :D

anyways...howdy?

Anonymous said...

I promise :
Will write longest post/comment.
;)
he hehe..

restless_soul said...

The post worth some serious thinking still i do not have a confident opinion. May be the celebrity culture has been too dominating and equally irrestible. Now for those who are below the casual look are often a subject to bias and prejudices, so trying to look god is not a bad idea but when one is in a marathon to look better than others problem might occur.
Now as far as working on private part, i do not think its necessary afterall. They say women with small breasts look less appealing and somewhere i read about an actress dropped from a movie just because she had smaller breasts. The modern technologies might have been a help to those. But for vaginas i don't think these things are necessary but then its personal choice.

Neetal said...

ghosh... i am amazed and shocked with the article you shared... its so fake ... out of all the people around you... its like being dishonest to your own self by being in denial of growing old..... you are right... its nothing but turning them into plastic bimbos... ewweeee !

anyhoo... loved the laughing bird picture :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

lollll..
designer vaginas!! -yehhh i heards teh fuss surrounding them..

i loved ya jibes at them- n the pics, with teh lips all gross n full!-was a perfecto match..


"one designer vagina holds the mike(penis that enters) and proclaims, ya guys are hardly hard enough or man enough any more- ya liquid tubes of jelly- who needs ya ne longer- get the hell outta me!

cosssss i'm gonan get myself realllly hardddd de beers embedded into me the next month..

get lost ya jellybeans!"

and yehh the animals laughed!!!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

lollll..
designer vaginas!! -yehhh i heards teh fuss surrounding them..

i loved ya jibes at them- n the pics, with teh lips all gross n full!-was a perfecto match..


"one designer vagina holds the mike(penis that enters) and proclaims, ya guys are hardly hard enough or man enough any more- ya liquid tubes of jelly- who needs ya ne longer- get the hell outta me!

cosssss i'm gonan get myself realllly hardddd de beers embedded into me the next month..

get lost ya jellybeans!"

and yehh the animals laughed!!!

Deepti said...

Couldn't agree with you more ... Isnt beauty supposed to be skin deep?? :D

Sameera Ansari said...

Lol!I have to be.Plastic Surgery is something very closely related to my profession and vice versa :)

Gledwood said...

o man! The bride of Wildenstein...

... I heard one tale of her walking into her plastic surgeon's office, one woman looking up from her Harper's Bizarre magazine and saying oh my God! Then everyone else gazing up and ~ hey presto! ~ in 30 seconds the entire waiting room is cleared!

Gledwood said...

as for designer vaginas: can you get one with teeth installed~ hey!!

Priya Joyce said...

yes keshi its really weird that people think that way. the more the world is getting developed we are not respecting the nature's ways. Of course there r sum things to which I don't agree according to the nature's rule. but this thing is better the nature's way.
The other day I had heard a news that a pregnant man has given birth to a girl. God we r really crossing limits. Its just not done.
The thing I wud like to hav designed in me already is humanity that warmth and not any of these temporary things.
BTW I am sorry for being late.
Now I am bakk to normal.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

designer vaginas!! omg!! weird!! i guess ill take new feet if i cud!

Aneesh said...

Nah, ofcourse, they don't look good, but who knows, how they looked before doing the surgery?

Keshi said...

haha Phos!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav ur nose isnt crooked is it? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hobo try harder lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree 100% Thinker!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Neeku!

**its like being dishonest to your own self by being in denial of growing old.....

I so agree. Well-said!

keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahaha Jane I cant stop laffing! U rock babez!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Deepti!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o I see Sameera..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Gledz @teeth installed!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Joyce!

**The other day I had heard a news that a pregnant man has given birth to a girl

r ya serious? how did he get pregz? mebbe he was a TransV?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gunj hehehe...new feet ha?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneesh :)

**how they looked before doing the surgery?


Ive seen pics of both em BEFORE surgery. They looked very NORMAl to me!

Keshi.

Priya Joyce said...

ye I am serious he got uterus implanted into him and rest by artificial fertilization. so he got preggy.

Aneesh said...

Oh, really? then, no comments!!
I thought they might be disfigured due to some accident or something!!

AVIANA said...

hey girlie...

the first pic is not a woman actually...it is a man...a transvestite... fyi...

AVIANA said...

by the way the second picture is an actual woman...her name is jocelyn wildenstein...a socialite...she married and divorced a wealthy man and they had children who are grown adults now...

here's a link to how she used to look like....but even the first pic, she had already started plastic surgery...

her goal was to look like a cat...that is the truth...

http://itp.nyu.edu/~bp432/blug/Jocelyn%20Wildenstein%20B%20&%20A.img_assist_custom.jpg

Keshi said...

ty Joyce!

**ye I am serious he got uterus implanted into him and rest by artificial fertilization

ewww thats so against NATURE!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aneesh no these 2 ppl werent difugured before. I think they got disfigured AFTER surgery!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Lisa I know that woman wanted to look like a cat... I think she ended up lookin like a dead tiger..sorry!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Lisa I know that woman wanted to look like a cat... I think she ended up lookin like a dead tiger..sorry!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

And the other one is a man? yukkkkkkkkk! wuts wrong with ppl!

Keshi.

Satish Bolla said...

pretty informative and a hilarious take on the usage of science too.

i would have my future designed, if anyone can do so.

Harry said...

Hey Keshi...
How are you my friend?

he he...funny...couldn't imagine that people would go to that extent..

Think the time will come when the parents would give in the requirements in the matrimonial website:
Looking for the groom with the designer dick...

People have the bad tendency to play with the nature or the nature given things. Originality is fading away...
tkcre...
harry

Keshi said...

lol tnxx Satish!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Harry Im good ty and u? :)

**Looking for the groom with the designer dick...

hahahahahahahaha good one!


Keshi.