Tuesday, July 29

No Stinging Strings Attached!

Nah I wasn't attached to a G-string...neither was I doting on my Hamstring :). Now you may think I'm being string-ent here, but hey just keep on reading my string of thoughts below, you'll get there soon ok.


Some strings limit you...
As humans, we are all bound and tied up by strings...strings of emotions. We are somehow attached to them, no matter what, however much you may deny. As a pathetic human myself, I was tied up to some strings that limited my movement...the free movement of my spirit. Last few days, I let those strings of expectations, reasoning, doubt, pain, disgust, anger, ego and humiliation tie me up and make me dance to their tunes. They played the music, I danced. Look at this pic...see how my emotions were playing the music for me...they never gave up! They haunted me day and night, made me depend on them and be a slave to them...


So I danced and danced...the way they asked me to...the way they expected me to. I tried to stand up when my knees were hurting...I bled, I nearly gave up but I kept on getting up, smiling and continuing to dance. And then my spirit got tired...cos I was letting those tight strings rule me and control my mood. They limited my free and happy spirit. I got exhausted, sweaty, uncomfy, short of breath and blood tears were starting to roll down my cheeks...I collapsed and I started to cry. That's when I realised I was letting them use me...that I was letting my own emotions abuse my spirit. I somehow had to help myself...cos no one else could...


Though I know, that these same strings will come around again and tie me up on another day, on a different experience, I just had to cut them off right now...I had to save my spirit. I somehow had to get rid of those strings and stop being their puppet. So I did. I took out the sharp scissors of my fighting spirit...and I snip snip snipped those strings and set myself free! All I know right now is that I'm free of those strings that hurt me. Right now I'm detached, Im on ground and I'm resting. I know that this may be just for a short while, before I hit another tiring spot in this cycle of strings of emotions and attachment...but I wanna enjoy this fresh feeling while it lasts. So I said Goodbye to those strings that had my spirit all bound and gagged for a couple of days. C'est la vie!


Some strings set you free...
While some strings of emotions like the above, limit us, some other strings of emotions set us free. Amidst chaos and confusion, hurt and anger, I was also holding onto the strings of hope, trust, courage and understanding. I was tied to these strings too and believed in them somehow. I was attached to them, yet they didn't limit me. Instead they set me free like how a kite can fly high when it's tied to a string. These strings didn't make me dance to their tune til my spirit got tired...instead they just let my spirit soar high up in the sky, making me believe that somehow I will be in one piece after the storm...these strings gave me hope that somehow those who know me, shall know me...and those who didn't know me from the beginning, won't know me anyways. And yeah, I won't get rid of these strings, cos they are the ones who kept my spirit alive and moving ahead...they are the ones who gave me the strength to cut the strings that limited me.
C'est la vie!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks all for your time, efforts and interest in taking part in my last post! All of you did pretty well, had some clever logic behind whatever answers you gave (right or wrong) and all I can say is I have some very smart people in my blog and I'm proud of it. So well-done ALL of you! Now, to the winners. There were more than one who chose #6 as the right answer, so well-done all of you, but I only choose 6 winners (to go with #6), based on how very close your given reasons were to my thoughts. So, congratttz Donn, Parul, Solitaire, Mirage, Deepti and Outdoorsy_girl! woohoo! you just won the Most Amazing Psychologist Award from Keshi! cos you all read my mind pretty well and understood it too, without much evidence given. You did very well! btw I don't have pics of all the 6 winners, so these pics are of Donn, Parul, Solitaire and Outdoorsy in that order.


Donn said: I'm going with 'Strings' because it is something constructive and tangible that you have control over that will change your life in a positive way...
(this is very similar to my thoughts in this post)

Parul said: Strings..thats because may be u realized that hanging on to ur past does nothing but hurts u...
(exactly what I realised in the last few days)

Solitaire said: Strings...easy to get rid of a bunch of strings
rather than the whole yarn...
(this is exactly what I'm trying to say in the first half of this post)

Mirage said: A bunch of strings u were attached to, so that u got a peace of mind & a sense of freedom now...
(this is how I truly felt after cutting them off...)

Deepti said: Strings...cause its better to cut off certain strings that tug so hard and cause nothing but pain...
(spot on about the revelation of it all!)

Outdoorsy_girl said:
Strings...because cutting some strings to unhealthy things in your life sounds just like something a smart girl would do...
(I felt good after cutting them yes, it's just a better and quicker way to deal with them)



btw this song is for the way I feel right now...we can try and delete people from our lives, blogrolls, phones, emails etc etc...but we can't really delete those people from our minds, can we? Once we know someone, we can never un-know them. Hence, I just choose to cut the strings that sting (not the people, but my emotions that rule my spirit), and move on. But if you cut me off from your life, then knowing me, knowing you is the best I can do...I don't tread on unwelcome territory.


Once again, thanks ALL and have a great day guys!


Current Music:
Knowing Me Knowing You by ABBA

140 Cranium Signets:

Southpaw unplugged said...

Okay so evolution it is....:)

the stygian sailor said...

damn!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

We all have to cut strings if we want to better ouselves. As you know I have cut not just strings but ropes to escape being caught in the web of unhappy wealth.

I think cutting the right stings at the right time is very important.

I also think it's sad when the strings we want to keep get snatched away from us.

Bev

Lucifer said...

phew!!! its more relief than anythin...me is so happy its not blogville :D

Utopia said...

hmmmm! would you like it to be no strings attached always? sometimes i want the strings.

Chakoli said...

:)))


Finally u came up with answers and even we too :)))

Keshi said...

yes Southy it's all abt Growth. If we dun evolve AHEAD from our experiences, there's no point.


:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Stygian its ok...ur logic was pretty good :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Bev for reading and u'standing the first part of the post so well!


**I also think it's sad when the strings we want to keep get snatched away from us.

So true! I wanted to keep some too...but I let go of em...cos there was no response from other parties...


*HUGZ*



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mayz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Utopia!

** would you like it to be no strings attached always?

did I say ALWAYS? :) did u read the post? There r 2 kinds of Strings I hv mentioned.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe ty Chakoli!

Keshi.

restless_soul said...

To me there is only one string, that i want to cut, the only string that can set me free... its called attachment... attachment to world... to ppl... for whose sake

Keshi said...

Thinker some of us wanna do that too...to cut off the string of Attachment...but its impossible as long as we continue to live in this materialistic world.


Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Agree with u...:)

Keshi said...

Rem Southy all of those times we fell apart...bak then I didnt think I'd even talk to ya again..I was so hung up on my emotions. But I cut all those negative strings and look how much I hv learnt :)

It doesnt mean we will never fight again hehe...it means we hv LEARNT to let go when shit happens...

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Even i felt the same thing and thats what helped me text u that day without any odd feeling inside my heart anymore....
Yeah u r right, we will fight, coz everytime i fight with u i tend u value u more than before.

Keshi said...

aww...

I agree..bonds, r'ships hv ups and downs. but wut matters is that we dun hold any grudges forever.


They r the strongest r'ships :)

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

:)a tight squeezing hug...

Keshi said...

*HUGZ* Southy :)

Keshi.

Solitaire said...

*shocked*

Pinku said...

hi!

a great bear hug coming your way...u r right we can't delete them from memories we just need to cut the strings so that they dont hurt anymore.

Good luck forever!

Hiren said...

I knew that it was 6. but didnt want to be named as the winner [modest me :)] so gave a random answer :-p :-p

okay ... getting serious now ... its great to know that you have freed urself from the strings that were suffocating you ... so you are a free and refreshed spirit now ... njoi mate ...

hmmm ... ur fighting spirit scissors are quite sharp ... i guess you can opt to lend them to others whose fighting spirit scissors are just plain blunt ... :)

hv a gr8 day ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for all of us...
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray

Tarun said...

*Nah I wasn't attached to a G-string*

I couldnt guess that.

Some strings limit you.

Yeah along with emotions, I think confusion due to fear of something also binds you from doing the right thing.

Some strings set you free.

Yeah like strings of honest and responsible relationship.

Have a great week ahead. I am looking forward to this weekend for God sake.

Blog Update alert. :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissy

i understood most of the post but cudn't get where is the g- string in it..don't it importance in our lives...u shud mention it sumtime :P

and m glad that u r free soul now :)

Deepti said...

Awww thanks... hugzzz :)
I am touched :)

Anks said...

Hi.. back to the blog after ages and looks like i just missed a contest...

how tough was breaking strings keshi? it takes a hell lot of courage to do it and then talk about it....

Parul Gupta said...

hey keshi...thanks for declaring me a winner and placing my pic on ur post....must say it was very flattering and totally unexpected.....
anyways m glad ur past is behind u n u r ready to start fresh...

Arv said...

wow... beautifully done mate...

I can so feel you on this...

There were times when I hit the low point and I did something similar to what you did. Just cut those binding thoughts, push some memories behind and move on.

though I still battle those little ghosts from the past they dont hold me back much.

Will talk to you sometime girl... take care... cheers....

gypsy said...

phew...least it wasnt number five ...and that alone makes me happy :)

Whitesnake said...

I come here for the booze the posts the pics and sometimes the music.....with no strings attached.....

Vest said...

So your mind is having a garage sale. Think twice before chucking out those 'come in handy later' brain cells.
To become a great person you must believe you are the best. If not, Pretend you are. x.

deepsat said...

it is difficult to break strings. you can untangle yourself out off it but there are still there...attached to you..somehow!! sometimes time helps one overcome the reminiscence one has! hope the same does for you as well.

on a lighter note... G-String would have been nice!! LOL!!

cheer up!

take care!

;-))

Urv said...

Damn! Next time i'm not gonna act nerdy.

I wish I too could do some snip snapping..

stony said...

Very inspiring post, nicely presented!

Hope you continue to be with the strings of hope, trust, courage and understanding.

Ankur said...

but now nomore!! :)

gud that u r feeling free now sweetie!! :)

Cheers!!!

Rià said...

hmm i m glad u r doin some cleansing of ur system. U r right gurl jus like cleansing and toning removes the dirt anf grime from skin, cutting unnecessary strings help in cleansing the whole system. :)

Mysterious Mia said...

oke now it great that u have detached yurself from the unpleasant strings, i am happy for u ......n now pls share with me how did u manage to do this eh....
i really liked the way u wrote this post...nice babes.

btw, babes i also wanted to check with you would you wanna be an author on ambrosia from down under eh? lemme know if yur interested...

PrAcHi said...

Wow! I liked Solitaire’s answer. Good one girl..
C'est la vie!.. yes.. that’s true. And we have to move on. But I, (and I think you also) cant do that. Once we know someone, we can never un-know them.
So true.. Buth then they say na.. Let people go. If they are urs they will come back. If they don’t they were not urs!
Nicely written Keshi..
*Hugs*

Priya Joyce said...

Abt ur post I wud like to say only this "Hopes happiness and joys they r actually not the real worth things instead they r just the shores which come after the big struggle the big sea which has all sorts of bondages which catch us up and prevent us from reaching the shore r the real heroes which makes our success tat is to reach the shore worth. If there were no such strings then the joy u got in cutting them off wud have been mere as ever.

Scribblers Inc said...

whatta string of thoughts...but dont you think philosophy sometimes weighs a little heavy?but then again, your writeups sure lighten it!!:)

Scribblers Inc.

Vishesh said...

freedom freedom calls everyone what can that be?

Sameera Ansari said...

Good girl!

When the soul is on the verge of being bound by such strings,it's hope and faith which always come to the rescue.And glad they did for you!

Very true dear,no matter where we delete people from technically,we can never "un-know" them.

Keep soaring high like that kite always!Hugssssss

Cяystal said...

I feel confused! :-S

Arjun said...

it feels nice to be right.. even though I didn't know why!!
I just went with my gut feel!!

Cheers!!

mirage said...

yipeeeeee!!!!!! my name also in the Elite list of Keshi-mind-readers:))

Delighted!!!!!!


Unfortunately,I m mirage,an illusion; so unable to project myself in the illustrious blogpage of Keshi.. :weep: :weep:

mirage said...

I feel honoured,so returned for expressing it again.:))

Great work as always...

Unknown said...

wooohooo hey free spirit, glad you are free and flying :)

loved the way you mentioned the names of the best psychologists with their pictures! :)

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Looks only girls could understand another girl..if I am right all the six were girls ?
Tc
CU

rayshma said...

it's difficult, keshi.. to cut strings.. even when we know we don't want them. congrats, gurl! for having the gumption to do it.
and all the best.. for the future... :)
take care... and stay happy! :)

Benaam Badnaam said...

umm u know na dude...that 'strings' is also a american teen expression for clothes...

bad choice for options ( we leos dont like to lose :P )

now will u plz get out of that sad phase...its not good for u

Cяystal said...

Btw Keshz..i was going through some of your old posts..
you had a thing called "the flying kiss" in some of them..why did you quit tht part? :(
i found it really sweet!

Gledwood said...

I think a lot of the strings on a lot of the people are marionette-style, and plain old base behaviour, like manipulation, bullying etc etc is what's pulling 'em!!

Anonymous said...

but its jus too damn difficlt to cut of dos strings...de ones dat suffocate you , they kinda gag ur soul so much dat you feel lik u cnt live without dem , u feel dependent n dem. gal! m glad u did break free. & as alwz i m left wonderin hw n earth you write so beautifully abt thngs dat carry an unfathomable depth & u say dem wit so much ease dat it luks lik a fairy tale

Tejas Lakhani said...

Good to No string attached babeh Keshi.....

Its always good to cut negative strings and always look out for positive.

Being pessimist can lead you to achieve your desire goals.

What say Keshi?

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi- strings of emotions,indeed-that bind us in one way or another..everything from longing for the materialistic to expectations,pain,anger,even joy...(Reminds me of 'puppet on a string',the novel)..congrats to you for snipping those strings,to set yourself free..and,good luck at remaining free.*smiles*..

I'm sure this 'snipping' will go a long way in helping you get a more level-headed view of the world than ever!

Good to know the answer to the last post,was to do with these same strings..and,really neat answers from all six people.Good going!:)

the stygian sailor said...

KESHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Heart'n'Soul said...

Ah thnk god its not Blogville

I KNOW IT CANT BE THE SHOES OR THE SONG :p

As far as strings go, there are some really strongs one, the ones you hold on to for a long long time, the ones that help u climb up and support you too...I believe thy r the toughest ones to let go

Keshi girl is makin divi girl a philosopher too...lol

Hugz...Div

Sach1 said...

too bad I din' win! Am selfish naah too selfish...
I liked the philosophy's behind.

rantravereflect/ jane said...

i'm happy for ya gf..
jus dump the yarn..

you know what's better..
you can prob use the strings and put them together as nice shoestrings for that manolo blahniks you are supposed to belending me in exchange for my bf over the weekend ;);)

paybak time. geeee :)

on a seriosu note, lad ya put those strings away :)

Unknown said...

oh my goddddd...

this is sppoookkyy.. this is how i have been feelin for some time..

and today was the day i was like aaahhh freedom.. and everything felt sooo different.. even though the weather here sucked.. i was like damn i feel free..

i know what u mean.. some strings.. u cant do anything to break them .. u r chained to them.. what ever be the situation.. happyy... sad.. pain..its there..

and sometimes these strings..make u doubt urself..and question you capabilities.. that is what i hate the most of them.. making u doubt urself..

but then again like u mentioned.. there are some strings.. even though they are there.. it doesnt appear much.. its like this protection that u have.. and it takes care of u.. and helps u.. gives the necessary guidance and support.. it doesnt chain u up and gag u.. it allows u to experience ur own freedom and be around for you when ever you need them....

just that these types of strings don't seem to last for long..

hope u are also having a great day..take care

Bombay Girl said...

Keshi! Hugggsssss been away for a while and missed a contest again phoeey! I'm so happy for you though. But how do you cut away strings keshi? Some still remain no? When you've had a soft spot for someone, after the anger evaporates, the softness still remains to an extent. If we're talking lovers, not love maybe but a sort of fondness. You may not think of a person everyday then but along with pain/hurt/anger there's a sort of nostalgia, no? Am i wrong? Maybe after a long time, nothing remains and you can really snip snip snip.

As an aside Click Here It's a social experiment+how user experience differs+geeky fun+smarty pantness! I thought of doing a different sort of tag and I know that techie brain of yours is gonna love it! Beat my review Keshi! Ha let's shake up blogville a bit. I want to know your experience!

Outdoorsy Girl said...

YAY! I'm a winner!!!! :D And it means that I am coming to know Keshi! ;)

Anindita said...

Letting go of stuff, strings in your case; takes courage and immense bravado! Well done! :)

Keshi said...

Sol dun be. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pinku n HUGS!

Thats exactly wut Im saying thru this post. U cant destroy the whole yarn (like Sol said too), but u can just get rid of the painful and dirty ends of it...the roots somehow remain.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

awww so u didnt wanna be a Winner? lol okkk I bought that!



** i guess you can opt to lend them to others whose fighting spirit scissors are just plain blunt

Well there r times when my scissors r also blunt. We all hv sharp and blunt moments :)


*HUGS*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hobo hooray hooray! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

**Yeah along with emotions, I think confusion due to fear of something also binds you from doing the right thing.

yes...we all hv these recurring moments...they will come n go. But nothing lasts forever...both pain and joy come and go.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bro tnxx n HUGS!


**i understood most of the post but cudn't get where is the g- string in it..don't it importance in our lives...u shud mention it sumtime


lol u notty notty brother!

ok here it goes...sometimes we can get attached to our G-strings too...and they limit us in comfort, but sometimes they set us free...the amount of body that it covers is less. LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Deepti u deserve the Award, HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anks WB n HUGS!


**how tough was breaking strings keshi? it takes a hell lot of courage to do it and then talk about it....


not so tough as I thought it wud be Anks. Rem how u and I had a spat some time ago. And I was so very hurt and I hurt u too. After few days, I came back to ur blog and we made up. And how did I do it? I hv learnt to let go of the negative strings that try to rule me sometimes. If we hold on to those emotions and carry the grudges for too long, it only makes us sad and angry in the end. I gain nothing from it. But by snipping them off after the initial hurt etc, Im free and happy.

I hv realised that we all make mistakes, we all fight but at the end of the day, we need to let go of it all. Clinging on to it wont take us anywhere.

I want to be happy and peaceful with everyone.

Thats why its not that difficult for me to do anymore.


Wud u believe it some of my close friends hv deleted me off their blogrolls now :) Where wud that take them? I wonder hehe.

*HUGZ* glad to hv ya bak!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Parul!

*wolf whistles*

:) u hot psychologist!


*HUGS* and well done!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Arv!

hey I need ur email again. I lost that first comment :(



**Just cut those binding thoughts, push some memories behind and move on.

yes..thats what I mean. Its not cutting the root of it all..that's too hard to do. but atleast cutting the ends of the strings will give us some peace for now.



**though I still battle those little ghosts from the past they dont hold me back much.

they r always there...let time take care of em Arv.



*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Sinner HUGS!

*#5

u never know whether it'll come to that too..some day. Still, u hv to be able to move on, even w.o. me ok?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyya Steve!

**sometimes the music.....with no strings attached.....

lol ok!

How abt V-strings? haha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vesty!



**So your mind is having a garage sale. Think twice before chucking out those 'come in handy later' brain cells.


hehe good one! I agree...I may hv cut the ends of those strings, but the roots r still there somewhere, slowly growing and spinning another web on me...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Deepz!



**it is difficult to break strings. you can untangle yourself out off it but there are still there...attached to you


I agree. I may hv cut the ends off, but the yarn is still there, slowly growing new lengths and spinning em ard me..



**G-string

so wut d u want me to do Deepz...tie myself into a G-string and let it play the music for me? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Urv!

**Next time i'm not gonna act nerdy.



wut d u mean, my Winners r NERDS? lol let em read ur comment now!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyy Stony ty!


**Hope you continue to be with the strings of hope, trust, courage and understanding.


aww, and I wish the same for ya HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!


**but now nomore

??


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ria HUGS!

U understood my post really well.


**cleansing and toning removes the dirt anf grime from skin, cutting unnecessary strings help in cleansing the whole system


Spot on! Im on a Soul Detox :)



*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mia MWAH!


**......n now pls share with me how did u manage to do this eh

I just wrote that process in this post dahlin...rem my spirit was getting tired and dirty by allowing those negative emotions to rule me. I didnt wanna be like that anymore. So I gave up on dancing to the music of those stinging strings, and I cut em off..just like that.

Life is too short to DWELL on things. :)



*AUS Ambrosia

is this a rich deal for me? ;-) tell me more abt it.



*HUGZ* happy snipping!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prachi HUGS!


**But I, (and I think you also) cant do that. Once we know someone, we can never un-know them.


yes ur absolutely right there! I only cut the dirty and stinging ENDS of the yarn. The ROOTS r still there. And I know the strings will grow and tangle me again...it's a cycle.

Like we all need a haircut every now and then, to get rid of the split ends, we will keep doing this until we die.


:)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Priya!


**If there were no such strings then the joy u got in cutting them off wud have been mere as ever.


Im not sure wut u meant there by 'mere as ever', but I think u meant that reaching the shores of love n hope is all that matters, after a killer storm. Right?


*HUGS* u r spot on!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Scribbles!


**but dont you think philosophy sometimes weighs a little heavy?


yeah I bounce between Heavy n Light all the time, all my life hehehe...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vish!

To me, Freedom means my joyful and free spirit.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Sameera!

I knew that u wud u'stand this post very well. Someone who's been there, done that, wud know what I mean.

*HUGZ* and I wish the same for u...let ur spirit soar to the skies and dance to the fullest!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aayushi, wut r u confused abt?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arjun!

**it feels nice to be right.. even though I didn't know why!!


yes u selected the right ans :) yeyyyyyyyyy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mirage the amazing psychologist! :)


u did really well sweetz.


**Unfortunately,I m mirage,an illusion; so unable to project myself in the illustrious blogpage of Keshi.. :weep: :weep:


hey no worries. if u dun want ur pic to be in public, I respect that. So dun worry. HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im dancing with u Mirage! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe ty Dips!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CU!

**if I am right all the six were girls ?

hehe not always.


Not all the 6 were girls..d u think Donn is a girl? LOL! Look at the first pic..he looks like a guy to me!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Rayshma!

**it's difficult, keshi.. to cut strings..

yes its difficult to pull em off the roots..but I still CAN cut the ends, cant I? :)


*HUGS*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mystique so I mebbe a yanky kinky 'teenager' living in Aus, who knows? ;-)


**now will u plz get out of that sad phase...its not good for u


:*(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aayushi :)


**you had a thing called "the flying kiss" in some of them..why did you quit tht part? :(
i found it really sweet!


yes I did. I stopped it for a while. cos some of my mates that I gave Flying Kisses to, turned out to be spitting on my face in return.


But I hv started doing it again...in a different way...and that post where Silvara was mentioned, was the rebirth of my flying kissee posts :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gledz hows ya mate?


**, and plain old base behaviour, like manipulation, bullying etc etc is what's pulling 'em!!


so true! they r bound and limited by themselves!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Enchanted tnxx hun!


**but its jus too damn difficlt to cut of dos strings...de ones dat suffocate you , they kinda gag ur soul so much dat you feel lik u cnt live without dem , u feel dependent n dem


I agree. We can get rid of the dirty and split ends but we cant really get rid of the roots (the whole yarn)...they remain deep down in our soul, and slowly start growing again in length and numbers..just like our hair.


I know that I will be bound and gagged by them again, on a different day..but this cycle never ends, until I die. Right?


How do I write such posts? :) Somehow I wanna learn from my experiences..so I write how I exactly feel..nothing less, nothing more.


*MWAH*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tejas!

I still cant get to ur blog...:(



**Its always good to cut negative strings and always look out for positive.


Agreed!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amit :)



**I'm sure this 'snipping' will go a long way in helping you get a more level-headed view of the world than ever!


yes, and I know thar this cycle will repeat until Im no more. Unfortunately.


*HUGS*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

STYGIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Div ur a born philosopher or u wudnt hv found ur way to Keshi's page. LOL Hugs!


**I KNOW IT CANT BE THE SHOES OR THE SONG :p


haha true! If I were to throw away a pair of shoes, I'd prolly hv a lil funeral for em.

The song..no ways! It cant be in my iPod if I hated it. LOL!



**As far as strings go, there are some really strongs one, the ones you hold on to for a long long time, the ones that help u climb up and support you too...I believe thy r the toughest ones to let go


So true! Those r the kind of strings I mentioned as the ones that SET U FREE.


KEshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sachi!

U didnt win in this post but ur a winner of my heart. HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Jane my soul sista!


**you can prob use the strings and put them together as nice shoestrings for that manolo blahniks you are supposed to belending me in exchange for my bf over the weekend


hahaha! good one :):) so whats his name? lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ani, u got my post totally! Clever girl :)



**and sometimes these strings..make u doubt urself..and question you capabilities.. that is what i hate the most of them.. making u doubt urself..


I agree...but we NEED that kinda strings every now n then. Or else we wont learn anything abt life. And this cycle will repeat..unfortunately :)



*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyy Shrew WB hun HUGZ!

So nice to hv ya bak :)


** But how do you cut away strings keshi? Some still remain no?

I agree...we cant get rid of the roots. But cutting away those spilt ends will do for now :)



Will check out that link soon sweetz. ty, Im excited already :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey u Outdoorsy hot psychologist! *wolf whistles* :):)



**And it means that I am coming to know Keshi


yeah I know and that is a worry LOL!


*HUGZ* well done babez!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anindita MWAHHHHHHH! :)

Keshi.

fingers said...

Shit !!!
I never do well in these competitions...

maverick said...

hey miss string cutter...howdy???hope u r doign fine n good...

damn i dont get to win on ur blog :D

but then it works out well for me...the more i get to knw u thru u...reduces my chances of knwing u wrong :D

and as it is said..wine/scotch taste best when they are mature(agewise) :D

KAYLEE said...

AWWWW I thats good reasoning there! :) Hope you are well :)

Ankur said...

no more... strings attached!! :)

u know wat, i thought of this, among all those, but then thought i didnt know of any, any strings which u still have attached out of compulsion and not choice!!

but i was wrong, or may be i dont know u enugh yet!! :)

Take Care,
Ankur

Sweetstickychewy said...

*** I know that this may be just for a short while, before I hit another tiring spot in this cycle of strings of emotions and attachment...but I wanna enjoy this fresh feeling while it lasts.

I especially loved what you said there..:)

I find it to be really true..:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol

it also gives a peek inside a woman and wat she is hiding :P

sumtime it clings after getting wet..that the onlookers eyes get glued to it :P


it is such a wonderful thing :P

Hemanth Potluri said...

its such a beauty to read ...soo sweet post ..loved it soo much...srry for the late comment..

urs..hemu..

Tejas Lakhani said...

well give ur gmail id or add my id i.e. tejas.lakhani@gmail.com

or go to www.tejaslakhani.com and in it click on blog link

Aneesh said...

Good post, Cutting strings?
Yah, Each and every one of us does that, one way or another, some realizes what they do, some don't. Give a second chance for the strings that you've once cut 'coz you might be misunderstood when you held on to that string or they don't deserve to be cut off just like that!!
And the strings of dear ones!! I wonder if anyone can cut those strings?

Nachi said...

guess that evolution really didn't help after all...eh, Keshi??

anyways, how have you been??? was outta the online scene for a bit of late...oh oh oh!! also, i so totally need to tell you this..I GOT A JOB AS A TEACHER...YAY!!! love it so freakking much. ain't that fab???

*Mwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Keshi said...

Fingers thats ok..u'll always get another chance :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav!


**and as it is said..wine/scotch taste best when they are mature(agewise)

lol r ya telling im a bottle of wine?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kaylz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!



**i didnt know of any, any strings which u still have attached out of compulsion and not choice!!


we all hv such strings Ankur :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amy!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Bro is getting too naughty now!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hemanth!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tejas I got there, finally! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aneesh!


**And the strings of dear ones!! I wonder if anyone can cut those strings?


I cant. But it seems like some others can do that. Cos they hv already CUT me off their blogrolls, indicating Im not in their lives anymore.

Sadly some ppl r just so up themselves and fail to see that they themselves CAN make mistakes.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Congratttzzz Nachi HUGS!

Im so happy for ya :)


Was wondering where u were hehe..

ALL THE BEST!


Keshi.

Arv said...

hope you got my email mate... Have a nice day... Cheers...

Keshi said...

yep I did, I will email u soon Arv :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Anks said...

ya, that was actually very cool of you to do that.... in fact, thats the most comfortable anyone can be with themselves... to be the first one to make the pacifying move... :)

maybe some of your other friends will come back too...

Mysterious Mia said...

hey babes...will keep u posted...would be nice is u can contribute to d blog sometimes as a guest blogger....on Ozzi stuff....vegimite :) n more heheh

Keshi said...

ty Anks!

but I dun intend to get any credit for making the first move :) I know that I hurt u too...from that post. And I was wrong there. Thats why I made that first move. and Im glad u responded favorably :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anks..and abt my other friends..Im not sure. I already made the move, asking em to forgive n forget...seems like they dun wanna. :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I will be there Mia, for sure! :) tnxx n HUGS!

Keshi.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

I took out the sharp scissors of my fighting spirit...and I snip snip snipped those strings and set myself free!
i absolutely loved those lines babe!! u rock!

Nora said...

Sweetheart, you seem to be having a tough time lately. Please know that I'm thinking of you. xx

Nora

Keshi said...

ty Gunj n Nora HUGZ!

Keshi.