Wednesday, July 30

Social Animals

Yesterday I called my cousin bro a Donkey, cos he did a stupid thing in my car. He changed the gear to Neutral while I was driving! *maybe he was trying to kill us both and claim insurance in Heaven?*. The last time I was angry at him, he was being a Chimpanzee. Cos he scratched his crotch right infront of me eeeeeeeeks! *some Baboon qualities won't die even after Evolution*. And I remember he once called me a Duck LOL! Cos I was 'quacking' away when he didn't turn up on time for a party. Once my uncle T, called my aunt G a Cow cos she was irritating the crap out of him *mooooooo!*. My friend G thinks his co-worker is a Dog...cos he goes around spreading shit and doing nasty things to people *woof woof bite!*. My friend N is well-known as kinky Kitten *she loves to purrrr and meowwww!*. Most women, including me are total snarling Bitches *stop looking so surprised, it's true...if you're not a bitcth you're not a woman, get over it!*. And most men are vagabond Bastards *'pappa was a rolling stone' music plays at the back..figure it out yourselves*. Sometimes I have seen myself as a graceful Swan that moves in style, a bloody Monkey that annoys my mum, a playful Rabbit enjoying life, a hungry Kitten that cries in a corner, a venomous Snake who hisses out the hurtful truth, a cuddly Bear who gives you a hug, a killer Tigress who'd chase you around, a funny Kangaroo who loves to tell jokes, a silent Shark who waits for it's prey, a chattery Bird who flies in glee, a blood-sucking Leech who'd make you suffer, a dancing Peacock who loves to showoff, a mischievous Squirrel who steals all the fruit, a scheming Panther who pounces on you, a lazy Badger who sleeps all day, a grumpy Horse who refuses to move, an innocent Deer who gets eaten alive etc etc.


So, we all know that being Human is also being Animal. Maybe the most intelligent animals of all, as we'd like to believe...but amidst our so-called great Humanity, we are still Animal. Deep down, underneath the pretty smiles and all that Sense and Beauty, we are just 2-legged, yak yakkety yakking, super gorgeous, hairy animals. We do stupid things, we do smart things, we scratch, we are fierce and competitive, we get angry, we calm down, we eat meat and plant, we throw hissy fits, we love and make love, we breed, we kill, we pounce, we observe, we sleep, we go in search of greener pastures, we protect our loved-ones, we leave our loved-ones, we are born, we grow old, we die etc etc, just like animals do...and it all boils down to Survival. Man and Animal are no different from each other...just that we wear clothes and animals don't hehe. Some animals have started to wear clothes btw...like my friend's lil dog Snowy and he's quite a fashionista! *pictures the future...a dog wearing a suit and a naked man walking it*. Anyways, sometimes I feel that we humans are weaker than animals. Cos it's humans that breed Terrorism..it's humans that are stuck in a mad rat race...it's humans that worry about looking good and chasing money...it's humans that betray, lie and cheat...it's humans that form groups and divide...it's humans that bomb each other...it's humans that fail their own race. Atleast the animals have an excuse to be less self-damagingly competitive in life...they are not as intelligently gifted as we are, we say. And to prey on other animlas for survival is their natural instincts - surely they don't have much intelligence as we do to figure out what's good/bad, logic etc. They just do what they are supposed to do. But what excuse do we have, for the destruction that we have caused on our own, and on this Earth? I guess the excuse is being human?


We may hunt down animals and put them in cages in the zoo. But what we don't realise is that we have created our own cages for ourselves. Our own prisons in where we remain as slaves. Some religions/people consider some animals as 'dirty' and 'unholy'...but if they believe in a God who created this World, then why did that same God create those animals? And some people kill each other in the name of God. Aren't humans plain boring *yawwwns*. Maybe the animals should call their mates 'Human' when they do something stupid. LOL! So, tell me...what similarities/differences between man and animal have you observed? Share your wisdom, along with 'animalistic' experiences that you've come across among 'humans'.


Current Music: It's A Mistake by Men At Work

128 Cranium Signets:

maverick said...

i just wish Charles Darwin was alive to read this....he would have been impressed and surprised....

u could do a thesis on his theories of evolution and survival of the fittest :D

La vida Loca said...

u know just the thng to say to put a smile on my face
hugs

Lucifer said...

i love d flow of this post...like a stream findin its way...startin wid brilliant smilies...makin a platform n then finally launchin into smthn which is both deep n at d same time on a different pedestal...

d comparison...d conclusion...brilliant!!!

Tys on Ice said...

humans are animals with a rational mind...when the rational mind is not being used, humans are just plain animals...perhaps even worse than most animals...

i think iam a bear , a gorilla and a possum... :)

Tys on Ice said...

humans are animals with a rational mind...when the rational mind is not being used, humans are just plain animals...perhaps even worse than most animals...

i think iam a bear , a gorilla and a possum... :)

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Great post!

I think when call each other animal names we are insulting the animals.

We all live in invisible cages created by the societies in which we live. No one is completely free to please their every desire. This is good when it comes to civil obedience; however, it’s bad when it comes to the cramping of artistic endeavours.

I once heard a bloke being called a shrunk. It was in reference to lyrics in a song which refers to a dead skunk in the middle of the road. The poor bloke was killed in a car crash. He was dead in the middle of the road.

Bev

Jay said...

I know some people who are more animal-like than human. They eat gross stuff and live in filthy conditions and rarely shower or bathe. Really gross people.

fingers said...

There's a saying in Canada that goes, 'We have room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mash.'...

anits said...

hi keshi..i pity d animals coz we use their name to call human beings..v r insulting them actually.. animals have btr attitudes compare to some humanbeings n BACKSTABBERS!

hv a great day!

Rià said...

Rightly put gurl!amazing similes drawn between humans and different kinds of animals. But yeah i too feel tht most of the times humans r worser than animals. they like to create chaos and disharmony jus for the hake of it! Like the joker in the movie 'The Dark Knight'. He so much signifies the kinda ppl who v see around these days.....who hav no objective in life but to break ppl's spirit and turn them against each other. :( Its sad indeed.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I m a lil bird :P

coz I love to fly :P

khikhikhikhi...
btw ur zoo is awesome :P

khikhikhi

deepsat said...

great post!!

i think humans and animals are the same except for one point.. humans wear clothes and animals have to run around nude!! i think thats he only difference!!

;-))

Keshi said...

hehe ty Mav...I think he'd see the animal in me too and laugh at me :(

Keshi.

Deepti said...

Brilliant post ... we all do have an animal instinct :D dont we??

Keshi said...

aww Im glad LaVida :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mayz :)

I just started writing with humor and ended up with serious stuff. dun ask me how lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tys Teddy Bear! :)


**when the rational mind is not being used, humans are just plain animals.

I agree.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev tnxx hun!


** This is good when it comes to civil obedience; however, it’s bad when it comes to the cramping of artistic endeavours.


I so agree. Well-said!



**The poor bloke was killed in a car crash. He was dead in the middle of the road.

ur kidding me right! :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jay!


**They eat gross stuff and live in filthy conditions and rarely shower or bathe. Really gross people.


hahahahaha I cant stop laffing!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Fingers good one!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anits!


**animals have btr attitudes compare to some humanbeings n BACKSTABBERS!


so true...

Im picturing a rabbit with a knife, but nah, it doesnt look right..cos only humans carry knives :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ria!

ur blogging from ur holiday? :) HUGS!


**He so much signifies the kinda ppl who v see around these days.....who hav no objective in life but to break ppl's spirit and turn them against each other


so very true!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww my lil birdy Bro HUGGGGGGGGZ! Ur cute :)


my zoo? o well Im part of the zoo lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Deepz!

** humans wear clothes and animals have to run around nude

I said that already in the post. Now u hv to come up with something unique :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Deepti we all hv Animal Instincts.

I wonder what the animals call their instincts..Human Instincts? :)

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

I must get back to the ppl who love to term me an animal and get back with the feedback...

Tarun said...

Humans are the only animal specie that kills its own.
Only thing different is we have made this killing into a profession/industry.
You know people even get paid for it.

Humans are predominantly animals.Nothing separates us from them, except humans may survive in jungles but an animal will grow weak and dead in cities.

Rashi said...

:) cool read...awesome pics.

Hiren said...

u missed FROGS and RATS :) they are the closest to human anatomy ... and therefore are killled for the sake of medical study of millions of doctors :)

similarities between animals and humans - Survival of the fittest, birth, death, wounds, scars, hunger etc etc

differences between animals and humans - no traffic rules to follow, no civic sense/manners required, no tension of what to wear :), to get up and reach office on time, to be anxious for promotion, to calculate the salary, to invest for future etc etc


:-)

maverick said...

umm...im sure he wouldnt laugh at u...he ll actually be forced to modify his own theories after seeing u :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

need some time to comment ...not sure wat i want to express..

urs..hemu..

Kaylee said...

I loev monkeys :)

restless_soul said...

now that was such a good read...
when i was kid my brother used to call me bull not because i had attributes of bull but just because i used to call him goat and so many other things and even i didn't gave him these names on the basis of his behavior. We have long stopped it.
Now the only animal that gets the privilege of getting compared with me is a pig. Mummy says i litter my room so much that I am a pig.....

Arun said...

Similarity b'w humans n animals??? hmmm.... humans (men) pee on things that rise from the ground!! like dogs....lol ;) hey.. jokes apart.. thats a great post!!

Pinku said...

u are so right the way we are going..it will become insulting to call someone a human.

What i see us do that reminds me of animals...sadly nothing. Animals unlike us kill to eat not for fun. The attack only when provoked or endangered again unlike us.
They dont go about seeking revenge on someone who took away their sweetheart, they just move on...again unlike us.

U know what they are doing much better than us.and we are lagging behind.

Arv said...

Good one mate...

I still call some people with their 'animal' names but not like the childhood days. It was always fun whether we call them names to scold them or mock them or whatever. Now let’s see... some of the often used animal names I can recall are buffalo, dog, monkey, pig, donkey, duck & elephant...

These days, they have been replaced with some glorified expressions :). There is one exception though; for some nice known reason, am calling this ‘girl’ by a flower’s name. hee hee…

As for the latter part, I think, Non-Humans do what they do cos of survival. Humans do what they do and try to put it all under the pretext of survival.

Take care & have a nice day... Cheers...

Anonymous said...

wow Keshi!

amazing post there!!

i think i m a BITCH.. no doubt abt it ;) and i can be a monkey too... nagging my mom all the time... i can be a tigress... waiting to pounce on some innocent lil animal... and i like to be a butterfly deep down... spreading good cheer... a flash of color and tons of good luck :)

Sameera Ansari said...

Such a thought-provoking post!Loved it :)

Often I have compared myself and those around me to animals based on what the way we behave at a given point of time.Whenever I see people yelling at each other,making rude gestures,I am reminded of chimpanzees.Then as you said,there are bitches,cats,baboons(those treacherous leering guys),dogs(the faithful ones),foxes(the sly silent lot),the list is endless.

But there are times when I see sweet animals within us too,and that makes me smile.My boyfriend is a teddy bear and to him I am a duck,but of late I am his kung-fu panda :P

Thank God your cousin's donkey at didn't land you both in hospital!Lol.Hugssssssssssssssss

Sach1 said...

:) As per the theory man is an animal but wait! we have got descriptions from you. I am bitchy, a tigress (wild in love :D) many a times a monkey, and at times donkey too. But an add on to all this I tend to show my emotions off by crying (never seen any animal in tears), I blog (no animal does that) and I have to deal with rational bastards. And of course, I (even after spending 21 yrs on this earth) depend on my elders to feed me, care for me and all...

SMM said...

I'm having lunch in office and cracking up with laughter and spluttering peas all over my table. I am a monkey.

I can also be a bitch very happily as your said. In this dog eat dog world, we women need to be a bitch

gypsy said...

good one Keshi...

I second Mayz totally!

Now, coming to the animal thingy, well yeah, we all may possess instincts that can be equalised with animals around...

It was fun to call animal names when we were kids, now, one can do that only with people u are close with for you never know who may take things literally and seriously...

the bad part about growing up :(

Heart'n'Soul said...

eeiiihiiihahahahah

Too good...brillianto!!!

And the crotch scratchin is so common to men in india tht i don even notice it anymore...lol

Also, have u noticed a good lookin hot woman enterin any place...all men turn n look till shes outta site...lol...i think thts animalistic...male creatures tryin to impress the female creature

Try readin the naked ape, it has a vry intrstin description of how male apes used to try n impress the female apes when we were not so human...lol

Aphrodite said...

i so agree every womens a bitch...i have changed from being an angry bitch to a cute squirrel to a ferocious tigress to a purring kitten....too many times .... :) nice post...

My Unfinished Life said...

interesting post dear
but i cant think of anything on the lines you have said......

Vishesh said...

i agree with everything u said keshi :) true we are the worst animals...

Satish Bolla said...

well, another one of those controversial posts frm u. jus joking, yaar.
well, there r many similarities than differences among humans n animals. jus like the ones u mentioned here in this post. it's a pity that v r hunting down all those endangered species and paving our path into history.
anyways, most of my frnds call me a MONKEY for all the nasty things that i do.

Benaam Badnaam said...

nice nice...beautifully written post...wat thoughts....ok cut to the chase...this girl n u were talking abt...the kinky kitten...how does one get to her ;)

.... :P

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many animal names I have been called.. I have been called a mouse a few times for my face look so.. I have been called a chimp for the color... I have been called a Dog for various reasons. My friend , the other day, called me a bastard for cracking a joke which she throughly enjoyed. As you said, it's nice to be called by animal names once in awhile because it reminds us of a past when we were like them, but I still feel calling me a mouse, chimp or dog is an insult to all these gentle creatures. I am bad and I contribute to their extinction, these guys are still so good to me :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

very introspective :P


So if a burt of fury a sheep calle dits mate a dog and the dog called its mate a cow.. and the cow its mate a man.. we are somehow all contributing to the larger good of ecological balance!!!!!!!!!

fascinating

Priya said...

Keshi,

This smart post can make a human think different from an animal isn't it. But with our sixth sense, we have become an animal in more destruction than creating good things.

stony said...

I retreat in cocoon like a snail.:)

rayshma said...

i believe, humans and wild animals have so much in common. we strive for survival. for being superior. i'm sure animals have the same politics, the same hierarchical structures... the same rat-race. animals betray and cheat too. they do form groups and divide. based on looks, based on color, based on strength. it's money for humans, food for animals. but the struggle is the same.
even the way animals pick a mate is identical to what humans did. heard of the indian tradition of swayamvar? where men used to parade in front of the woman, and she chose whom she liked best?
it is on a different level though. also, the 'labels' are different.

Vinz said...

Keshi..

nice post...was wondering how you come up with so many topics back to back...

these days india is ruffled with series bomb blastings...!!and your blog is apt to those incidents...
at times you cant differentiate these people and animals..

on a second thought, i prefer to say, its cruel to compare them with animals..Animals do killings for survival, but we human beings, dont know...

Wish i was a bird in some rain forests...life would have been pleasant..!!!

Aneesh said...

***They just do what they are supposed to do.

I think we too are doing just that!! Ever thought of what we are supposed to do in our life??

Similarities,
I think kids are pigs LOL, playing in dirts and always want to eat something.
'N teenagers up to 30 yr old are horses who have the strength to run whereever they want.
'N all girls are peacocks trying to show their beauty.
'N all men are Lion, trying to prove they are the King by roaring around.
'N people above b/w 30 and 60 are donkeys carrying weight of the family.
'N people b/w 60 and 80 are dogs who always barks in the slighest movement of anything or at the sight of anyone and always wanting to know who it is.
'N people above 80 are owls, just simply sitting somewhere waiting for something and saying yes or no to what ever you say which always is simlar to the hoot of an owl.

Ankur said...

hehe... funny!! :P

u know once 2 man were fighting, and a pair of dog passed by, u know wat the dog said to the bitch...

look how they are fighting like Dogs!! :P
hahah

Anonymous said...

lol! hahahha

there is an animal in every human being

funny post but got me thinking...

i wonder what animal i am?

maybe im a bull dog? or a snail??

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

It's sad, but I was not joking about the person being called 'Skunk'. People began calling him the name (even singing the song in front of him) several years prior to him being killed in a car crash.

Bev

Cazzie!!! said...

Well, being a nurse, I get to observe just how humans behave when inhebriated, there fore showing their raw true colours...it is NOT a pretty site either. I do not see the point in spending all that money on a nice suit, or gorgeous heels and a dress and make up and hair do to go out and completely slosh yourself so bad to end up in hospital..most likely peeing yourself and vomiting everywhere all over those nice clothes..and then to have your parents or partner come pick you up..wearing a nursing gown home because your clothes stink, or worse, had to be cut off of you by the nurse attending you.
Nope, humans can be dumb and can be pigs... I say can be because you know, I do observe wonderfulo humans mostly, the people whp are so ill, and it just is not fair. Then I see TRUE people, people who do not complain, they are salt of the Earth I say..and that is what makes me go back to work time and time again..I love being a nurse.

Helen said...

Mr. H is a true Leo, a lounging (sometimes lazy) lion who likes to put on a good show in public, but is really a pussycat and lets his lioness take care of him. hee hee ; )

And I'm a true Taurus, the bull, seemingly stubborn, proud & quick to anger, but really ok just sitting in a field smelling flowers and batting my eyelashes (Ferdinand the Bull style)

Sig said...

The world is a zoo isn't it lol??

What animal would you classify yourself as?? I'd be a tiger I think...because they're awesome :D

Keshi said...

ty Southy!


**I must get back to the ppl who love to term me an animal...

aha..I rem that :)

Im a Womanimal too hehehe..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree Tarun.


**Only thing different is we have made this killing into a profession/industry.
You know people even get paid for it.


Monkeys and Lions dun become HitMEN do they. I wonder why Humans do that kinda thing. It all boils down to HATRED. Funny how animals dun carry grudges..they do get angry but they dun carry grudges.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Rashi!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

Frogs n rats must think that we humans r stinking RATbags hehe...


Ur saying that humans r basically stuck in a massive RATrace. :) Sadly.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Mav Im not sure..

Darwin mite watch my blonde moments and start crying!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemanth take ur time mate.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz I love em too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Thinker @Bull n Goat!



*pig

lol dun worry...we r all Pigs in different ways :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arun!

** humans (men) pee on things that rise from the ground!! like dogs...

sorry I didnt get that?? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ooooo Arun did u mean Men and Dogs pee on Trees? LOL good one!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pinku!

U raised alot of interesting and very valid points.


** Animals unlike us kill to eat not for fun. The attack only when provoked or endangered again unlike us.


so very true. They dun hunt when not needed. And rem, they eat only when they r hungry. unlike us LOL!



**They dont go about seeking revenge on someone who took away their sweetheart, they just move on...again unlike us.


so so true! they dun keep grudges...they just move on. unlike us pathetic humans who always SCHEME and KILL.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arv!

lol @elephant!



**flower

aww...yes we humans also carry botanical qualities. :)



**Non-Humans do what they do cos of survival. Humans do what they do and try to put it all under the pretext of survival.


Well-said! Animals dun pretend...humans do.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Veenz!


Im glad u agree that we women can be total bitches sometimes. its part n parcel of being WOMAN.



**and i like to be a butterfly deep down... spreading good cheer... a flash of color and tons of good luck


aww u r just that Veenz. Trust me when I say that. Just look at ur cute smile in that pic. *HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sameera!

yes even I hv obsereved myself and others and realised we r so ANIMAL deep down...if not externally. Watch humans on a train/bus...sitting quietly and travelling...just like a herd of deer..when the breaks or a noise is heard, they startle and look ard...just like a group of startled deer.



**My boyfriend is a teddy bear and to him I am a duck,but of late I am his kung-fu panda

hahahahaha @Kung-Fu Panda! LOL I sooo love that Panda. So adorable!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sachi!



** I tend to show my emotions off by crying (never seen any animal in tears), I blog (no animal does that)


Sachi dahlin hvnt u seen animals crying? I HAVE. I hv had so many pets in my life, I've seen kitten crying for milk, momma cat crying while lookinf for her babies, daddy cat crying from the pains of an injury etc etc...I've actually seen their tears!


LOL @blogs...

animals might actually start blogging if we humans continue to be this self-destructive.




**And of course, I (even after spending 21 yrs on this earth) depend on my elders to feed me, care for me and all...

so so true! I mean we really cant stop depending on our loved-ones, can we.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol SMM dun choke on ur peas plz. HUGS!


** In this dog eat dog world, we women need to be a bitch

I agree. sometimes I may come across as a total Bitch...too bad, it's a defense mechanism needed for survival.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sinner!

lol I agree, I cant go and call my uncle/work-mate a Baboon can I?


*HUGS*

grow 'up' alright, but dun grow 'old' ok :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Div tnxx!

ewwwwwwwwww @crotch-itching! Baboon qualities hvnt been erased all that much ha.



**Also, have u noticed a good lookin hot woman enterin any place...all men turn n look till shes outta site...


so so true! It's like some switch in their head suddenly got turned on, their eyes cross and brains die...lolz! I guess it's their Chimp Instincts trying to get the female attention and looking to SCORE!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aphrodite!


**i have changed from being an angry bitch to a cute squirrel to a ferocious tigress to a purring kitten


awww...Im still an angry bitch sometimes but also a cute squirrel when HUMANS leave me alone. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe no worries Sushmita!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vish!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Satish!

Monkeys we all r. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mystique!


**this girl n u were talking abt...the kinky kitten...how does one get to her

now ur being a Baboon. lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Lash...


** it's nice to be called by animal names once in awhile because it reminds us of a past when we were like them,

yes, a past we may hv forgotten but is still very much wut we r made of...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Beauty!


**we are somehow all contributing to the larger good of ecological balance

we def r! :)


We r all part of this great big Zoo called the Earth.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Priya!


** But with our sixth sense, we have become an animal in more destruction than creating good things.


Apparently most animals hv the 6th Sense. Not most humans.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Stony!


**I retreat in cocoon like a snail.:)

aww..

but its good. ur not caught in this mad rat-race, neither r u chasing anything madly...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Rayshma..good one!


** we strive for survival. for being superior.

I agree. Wut humans and animals chase maybe different, but the underlying reasons r all the same. SURVIVAL and SUPERIORITY.


Very good comment from u!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vinu u r a bird..a free and peaceful one :)



**these days india is ruffled with series bomb blastings...!!and your blog is apt to those incidents...


yes, I had that in mind too when I wrote this post.




**on a second thought, i prefer to say, its cruel to compare them with animals..Animals do killings for survival, but we human beings, dont know...


I'd say its cruel to compare Animals with Humans. :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Aneesh!

**I think we too are doing just that!! Ever thought of what we are supposed to do in our life??


Animals didnt go and make weapons and bomb each other. Cos they r not 'SUPPOSED'/'MADE' to do that. Humans go and do all of that...so Aneesh, r u saying we are SUPPOSED to bomb each other?



haha I like ur Animal theories based age. Good one :)



**'N people above 80 are owls, just simply sitting somewhere waiting for something and saying yes or no to what ever you say which always is simlar to the hoot of an owl.


so true!


From birth to death, we go thru various Animal stages lolz!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!

**look how they are fighting like Dogs

hahahaha good one!


And when these 2 dogs hv a fight, one mite say

'why r u being such a Human?'


lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Raka!


**there is an animal in every human being


yes, and there's a human in every animal :)



**bull-dog/snail

lol there's a big difference between the 2...so u cant be both at the same time...maybe sometimes ur a bull-dog and at other times a snail :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Bev!


** People began calling him the name (even singing the song in front of him) several years prior to him being killed in a car crash.


why did they do that? Thats so cruel :(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Caz!

yes, u being a nurse, must see alot of our animalistic nature. wow!


** do not see the point in spending all that money on a nice suit, or gorgeous heels and a dress and make up and hair do to go out and completely slosh yourself so bad to end up in hospital..


hehehehe so true!


And I agree...there r alot of wonderful humans out there, who r not just human, but also divine.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Helen ur sweet!


**but is really a pussycat and lets his lioness take care of him

:):) arent most men like that!



**the bull, seemingly stubborn, proud & quick to anger, but really ok just sitting in a field smelling flowers and batting my eyelashes


awww HUGZ!

Im so like u in that sense..I get angry pretty quickly and Im very stubborn...but I calm down soon and Im already humming Its a beautiful day :) I dun carry grudges.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Silvara u sure a fearless Tigress...a fierce go-getter...and a hot one at that ;-)


The world indeed is a massive Zoo..we r all in invisible cages too.


Keshi.

Toon Indian said...

Hey Keshi

awesome post!

there are loads of differences & similarities!

1.we consider ourselves to be supreme yet we are the ones always observing them :P
2.We divide ourselves on the lines of caste, creed,community
3.they also mark their territory
4.We work so hard all our lives to do the same thing they do..eat and
poop :)))
5.We can think about GOD, spirituality,our purpose of being here..they don't move beyond the next meal.

Keshi said...

hey Rahul tnxx for the great list!


**1.we consider ourselves to be supreme yet we are the ones always observing them :P

so true!



**2.We divide ourselves on the lines of caste, creed,community

**3.they also mark their territory


yes we Humans r territorial predators as much as animals r.




**4.We work so hard all our lives to do the same thing they do..eat and poop :)))


haha so true!




**5.We can think about GOD, spirituality,our purpose of being here..they don't move beyond the next meal.

wow nice one!



Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...lol..im sure he wudnt cry looking at the blonde moments...he would consider them as a trade off for the evolutionary process going on with u :D

howdy?

Keshi said...

Mav Im still in Evolution lol!


*woof woof*

*grunty grunt*

*moooooooo!*


Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...i dont think u realize...how many guys just lost their hearts out to u..when u were making all those sounds :D

Keshi said...

haha stop teasing me Mav!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi :D :D :D

im not teasing u...just telling u the blunt truth n only the blunt truth :D

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Well, I know some real snakes out there who are appear harmless but strike out the first chance they get. I HATE snakes--both the animal and human variety.

My ex was a donkey or as I like to call it, an ass. His stubborness to move forward always seemed to hold me back and kick me down when I fell behind.

I think I am more like a bird. I go wherever I like and fly away when I feel too crowded.

J said...

a random observation: all animals of one breed look the same. similarly, all sardarjis (no offence.. just an observation) look the same.. all black guys (again, no offence) look the same.. most decently-priced hotel rooms look the same..etc :)

another random note: i think i would love to be a human..b/c living 24x7 just searching for food and getting killed in the process for being someone else's food is not a life.

ok so ONE difference between (a human) and scores of dogs that I see around is.. they get to play around with hotties every day n night :)

Keshi said...

hehe Mav :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ur def a free and chirpy BIRD Outdoorsy!



**My ex was a donkey or as I like to call it, an ass. His stubborness to move forward always seemed to hold me back and kick me down when I fell behind.


haha good anology!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good one Jitterz!

I like ur random obsv #1 :)



**..b/c living 24x7 just searching for food and getting killed in the process for being someone else's food is not a life.


I know that a harsh way to live, but it still is LIFE. Arent animals ALIVE?



**ok so ONE difference between (a human) and scores of dogs that I see around is.. they get to play around with hotties every day n night :)

lol ok I agree!


Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

A little monkeying around never hurt anyone

Macadamia The Nut said...

Brilliantly thought out post keshigirl!!!!
LOVED it!

I think.. no, I KNOW i'm a bitch
:D
And I love it!!
Muhahahahahaaa

err I mean... woof woof
:|

rantravereflect/ jane said...

i'm a bitch, and i bite.. :)
and no, it's not a love bite i'm talking about..

geeee, awesome post my gurl! i reallllly loved it, i mean it has been beautifully woven!

i think each of have an animal in us- i think i'm a duck, chimp and a kinky kitten :D

rtflol at:
"animals must call each other humans, when tehy do something stupid.."

rantravereflect/ jane said...

i'm a bitch, and i bite.. :)
and no, it's not a love bite i'm talking about..

geeee, awesome post my gurl! i reallllly loved it, i mean it has been beautifully woven!

i think each of have an animal in us- i think i'm a duck, chimp and a kinky kitten :D

rtflmao at:
"animals must call each other humans, when tehy do something stupid.."
buahahhaha

Keshi said...

I agree Phoso :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Maca I missed ya hun HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! :)

Ur a good bitch. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jane HUGGGGGGGGGZ n ty!


** i think i'm a duck, chimp and a kinky kitten

lol awwww...so cute!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**i'm a bitch, and i bite

And I bark lol!

Keshi.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-you reaffirmed my faith in the quote'man is a social animal',albeit,reading about bombs and AK47s et al,perhaps it should be modified to 'Man is an anti-social animal'.

ROFL-I never realized that you could be so many fauna rolled into one,from monkey to swan to rabbit..*rolls eyes,imagining Keshi's face on each one*.:)

Animalistic experiences?Let me think..I guess the most animalistic experiences I've had are when people end up growling and snarling at each other,instead of talking things over in a civil manner!:)

And,of course,you know how I corelate work life to a circus,at times when i feel too zapped out at work.:)

AmitL said...

Ohh,in your description,you forgot 'a chirpy sparrow,who spreads happiness with her chirps'.:)Cheers!

Arun said...

haha :) i didnt pbhrase the sentence well.. i c lotsa ppl peein on walls and pillars... like dogs... ever seen dogs n men peein in open playgrounds??? :)... am i bein a li'l dumb here???!! lol!!

Aneesh said...

***Animals didnt go and make weapons and bomb each other. Cos they r not 'SUPPOSED'/'MADE' to do that. Humans go and do all of that...so Aneesh, r u saying we are SUPPOSED to bomb each other?

Not all go and bomb each other. it's only minority that does. Well, what else can we think. Why "Osama bin laden" just came out of the blue?. Why "Hitler"?. These kind of people just come in every age like they are destined to do something. Some invent bombs, some use it and yet some dies. Who knows why it's like that? :)

Mysterious Mia said...

ah liked reading this post...

even though we have evolved to be humans but we havent lost r animal instincts eh.

Keshi said...

hey Amit ty! *woof woof* :)


**..I guess the most animalistic experiences I've had are when people end up growling and snarling at each other,instead of talking things over in a civil manner


I so agree. I bark too..but I dun bite. :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amit..

** 'a chirpy sparrow,who spreads happiness with her chirps'


aww ty n HUGS!

Its funny how u said that cos just yday, a friend told me that Im RUDE, that I cut ppl into pieces when Im angry and that Im not a valued FRIEND anymore...and that friend took me off her blogroll :(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Arun tnxx!


**ever seen dogs n men peein in open playgrounds

yes lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneesh!

**it's only minority that does.

That minority is still HUMAN arent they Aneesh?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

So true Mia!


Keshi.

SamY said...

hey nutty :), howz u doing. Long time.

** Maybe the most intelligent animals of all, as we'd like to believe

What sets us apart from animals is our ability to build tools ;) ... of good & evil >:) ... that is what sets us apart from them ... all else is consequential ... the day we stopped doing what animals do daily we found a bunch of other things to do to substantiate our existence ... and it goes on

** Anyways, sometimes I feel that we humans are weaker than animals.

I think we'r just as weak as animals :), no more. Just that animals do good and damage to self and their kind in a different way than us. What dyu say of a hungry lioness eating its own cubs?

** And to prey on other animlas for survival is their natural instincts - surely they don't have much intelligence as we do to figure out what's good/bad, logic etc.

hmm, thats being too harsh on the animal kingdom of humans. I believe that our intelligence stems from our instincts. We don't have to spend the day hunting for food so we started thinking ;). I wonder if thats what made us "intelligent", so to speak as we evolved. Just that we are more exposed to the dark side of humans than animals.

What's good / bad is a point of view nah? Take this analogy on a light note, okie?

Some of us grow up eating non-veg, while these so called vegetarians believe it is sin. WTH? What the vegetarians consider bad is not considered bad by us :). We consider it no-harm unlike them :(.

Not that I am perfect, but one foible with many of us is that we expect others to think like us. See, now I am expecting ya to think like me :p. I am sooo EVIL & manipulative :D!

Those who agree with us are good, other are bad. We can keep arguing that "my conscience knows whats good / bad". But unless we accept the other person for their beliefs it gets no where.

The next thing you'd ask is someone believe in bombing ya and would I accept em for that. LOL! I am not accepting their act (coz that defies my survival), but the fact that something in their life had led them to believe what they do is right.

Perception! You and I see it as inhumane and destructive. While they see it as sacrifice for a cause. These people sacrificed their way of life for the cause (so they believe) and some even sacrifice their own life. But how we see it is different ;).

No one likes to be pushed around. Its the same "GO TO HELL" attitude that we'd give when someone would come to us and say - "Stop eating non-veg food. It a bad act.".

I know the comparison seems extreme. But imagine if you grew up killing others for a living ever since we were kids, it wouldn't seem wrong but just another day. Sad by true :(.

The funny part is we want them to understand that what they do is bad. But they want us to understand what they do is good :D. He he.

Animals seem better just as the grass is always greener on the other side ;). Life is not fair, be it in the animal world or in the so called human kind.

We all do what makes us feel better.

Keshi said...

tnxx Samy! :)

I can see where ur coming from BUT..


**Those who agree with us are good, other are bad. We can keep arguing that "my conscience knows whats good / bad". But unless we accept the other person for their beliefs it gets no where.


I dun agree :) Cos I aint gonna ACCEPT a terrorist act ever!


Keshi.