Sunday, April 27

I'm Keeping My Baby!

Man I wanna wet my hair and look 'this' if/when I spot my next hunk! (does this mean keeping a bucket of water ready in my car?)














I feel so natural, just like Cleopatra outta her milky bath!















Just ironed my hair to make it lool like it got a new cut..aha there are 'ways' hunny!


Thanks all for your expert advice on a new haircut in my last post, I really appreciate all your great suggestions! The top 2 pics were taken today after washing my hair and I thought to myself...I can't cut my long hair...no I cant get rid of my natural wavyness...and I don't wanna shorten the layers, not yet....don't wanna color my natural black hair either...don't want this, don't want that! So yeah Keshi, leave it you hairy biyatch! I'm keeping my baby. Atleast until it grows beyond my control. Give us your blessings right now wont ya, cos we are in love, yes me and my hair that is! ;-).


Current Music: Papa Don't Preach by Madonna

156 Cranium Signets:

Arthur said...

Hi Keshi, then, here go my blessings to you and your long black hair.

You know, I think how lucky you are 'cause you can have your hair long, instead of me, my Mother every 4 months forces me to have a hair cut, so my poor hair is less than 1 inch long.

But it's too good I can color it.

Big greetings and big hugs

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

Clyde said...

Keshi
Many blessings and let me plead with you tou keep your long hair.
You are a beautiful young woman and your hair is part of that beauty.
Wavy---you are lucky---looks great, and as you say, you can straighten it for a new look.
How come girls with straigt hair get a perm to put some shape into it and girls with wavy hair want to straighten it.
Just keep it----it looks great

Tys on Ice said...

crowning glory...u can advertise some shampoo with those fotos...

why on earth wud u want to wet those trusses if a hot hunk comes along?...oohhh...to cool ur head.

naughty.

g-man said...

awww man! i'm sooo jealous of your hair. mine has the consistency of coconut fibres and there's bloody nothing i can do about it!!! :( on the bright side, i don't have to use a comb :) (every time i try, at least one of its teeth get firmly embedded in my hair) :P rock on!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sisssyyyyyyyyy

greattttttttt

I love long hairs..girls look beautiful the long hairs :)

glad u dint cut it :)
and as usual pics are hottt :)

Cazzie!!! said...

I got mine cut last week, into some simple layers, it looks ok, I am still getting used to it. I kept my length too which was good

tqmcintl said...

the first pic is divine

Jay said...

Yes! I didn't think you would really cut it. I'm happy you didn't too cause your hair is gorgeous!

Whitesnake said...

Better than a wet tee shirt.....

Good grief ....
What am I saying........
I've gone mad........

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

You would make a deadman rise girl!

Solitaire said...

awesome!! that's how I am too!! want a change but don't want it!

gP said...

oh god! Girls! I shall stay single forever...this iz only the hair part...how will men manage other matters...wohooo... going nuts here :D

yeh...ur hair iz already superliciously good...no need to cut all...:)

hugs da.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Just got in and noticed you had another post up.

I'm quite tired seeing how it's nearly 1 in the morning. It's been a long day.

I tried to iron my hair once. I gave myself second degree burns, and it didn't do my hair any good either.

LOL

Bev

Prats said...

When you reach a point where every strand seems like precious saffron strands, you'd want to keep every bit of it honey...go ahead...you have all of my blessings...cos, you have such lovely hair...black and wavy...

Anonymous said...

why you make so much effort...ur beautiful from the inside and it shows..... on the outside...no need to wet ur hair when u spot ur new hunk.... he would be too wased aways by ur looks to notice if ur hair is wet or not....

but ayways i thought i was ur hunk...wht the hell??

Anonymous said...

u had the haircut?

busy-writer said...

haha lol, okay.. so long as you're happy atleast! :)

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-yep,you both have my blessings-you and ur hair...long may you both live! (and grow.hehe).

Incidentally,from the three,the Cleopatra one looked pretty nice.

Ankur said...

keshigirl.... u did listen to my advice it seems... :P :P

hehe, gud ... long hair are always gud and when u grow them up giving up so much, then y do reduce them ;) hehehe

cool ... u r looking hot... as usual :D :D

Cheers!!!

fingers said...

This is an outrage !!!
We spent over 150 comments advising you on how to cut your hair and yet it remains uncut.
I demand that something be trimmed as a gesture of goodwill...

Anonymous said...

just read ur reply to my compliment on solitares blog... pl explain to me why i like u so much..its not romantic seriuolsy..but i love u... i love u ...i love u... i love neha too... but she doesnt...but whatever..m happy that u i luv u and u love me...

and u wrote that those comments brought terar to ur eyses...maybe it was just an ewxpression.but plz dnt cry

Nirmal said...

ha ha bucket of water in car...
dont overdo it gal otherwise u will hear him asking.."sweetheart does it rain inside ur car"..lolssss..

as i said b4 u look good wit any hairstyle....but let ther be hairs..lolss

Pri said...

ahaa..the first two pics must have got a lotta eyeballs popping out :p
the sexy wet hair look eh??

i dunno how manageable itll be, but looks like not chopping off those long tresses is a great idea afterall :)

cheers!!

Satanic Angel said...

i kinda had a feeling u wudnt cut it :P
Only recently i went to the parlor to get my hair trimmed..asked the guy to cut it jus an mm and as soon as he got all his paraphernalia i dumped the idea n went home wit a smile!

Satanic Angel said...

the wet look is awesum..u get those wet-look gels wichs more portable than a bucket :)

Nora said...

I'm glad you've decided to keep your gorgeously natural hair as is - you look stunning!

Nora

Nachi said...

yeeeeooooooooowwwwlllllllllllllllll!!!!! *the bad wolf howl*

...personally am a sucker for those lustful waves, but you do pull off the straight hair bit quite, hmmm (*well let's just say i agree with whitesnake*), girl!

my experiment with long hair (read as unmanageably crazy hair) went kaput once they grew beyond my shoulders and i started to wake up in the mornings looking like an electrocuted fella! plus living in this Gujjuland heat with long hair, naah, can't do!

but for you...its Mwaaaah!! Mwaaaah!! and more Mwaaaaahs! ;)

Anonymous said...

you look stunning ....

as always:)

Maybe you should shave it off for your next do:)

Rià said...

He he thats hw it shud b!dont go for a change tht u may regret later!!so as of nw be happy wth ur nice long hair. :)

Anonymous said...

papa dont preeeeach..
hiiiii Cleopatra!!
you look sooo pretty and fresh in the pics. *wink wink*

Nadine said...

Awesome, why mess with perfection.

Unknown said...

Man looking at the first two pictures, I wondered why there weren't any hunks along with you! :^P

The Blessing:
*in a typical sadhu fashion*
May your divine fibers remain attached to that beautiful head, and may they remain nourished and well appreciated! *Om*

Hehe!

Priya said...

Keshi,

I will go with the second coz it looks sexy on u. I was surprised to see aur post on weekends;)

Anonymous said...

blessingsssssssssssssssssss


goooddd!

u knw what yur hair is awesome

and may the lov last long!!!!!!!!!!!


:))

Vinesh said...

Nothing looks as good as happy hair. I'm sure your hair is happy cos you're in love with it!

Cinderella said...

Awesome !

Sameera Ansari said...

That's a real cool look gal :)

Have a great week ahead!Hugsss

badshah khan said...

Black with grey tinge ..thats how my hair is raher are and I love even the last one of them .....

Keshi said...

aww ty Arthur!

** my Mother every 4 months forces me to have a hair cut, so my poor hair is less than 1 inch long.

LOL ur mum sounds cute.

Well I like guys with short hair..very short hair. So ur on the right track hehe. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Clyde HUGS!

**How come girls with straigt hair get a perm to put some shape into it and girls with wavy hair want to straighten it.

the grass is always greener on the other side u see ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Tys tnxx man! :)

**why on earth wud u want to wet those trusses if a hot hunk comes along?...oohhh...to cool ur head

lol na, not for that. But the wet-look is sexy. duncha think so?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

So G-man u hv great thick hair. Well thats awesome! :)


**mine has the consistency of coconut fibres and there's bloody nothing i can do about it!

LOL!

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

KEshi, I am glad you are not cutting it and How are you? i have had a very rough weekend :( but I will noyt give up :)

Keshi said...

Sourish my lil bro u think ur bis sis is hot..;-)

tnxx dahlin!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Caz hows ya darlin?

**into some simple layers,

Sounds really nice. Cos u kept the length too. I want fotos hunny! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

TQM tnxx!

nah I didnt just step down from Heaven tho.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Jay ur one friend who really knows wuts right for me :)

tnxx n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Steve u ok? wake up mate!


**You would make a deadman rise girl!

I should start that service, wut say Steve? ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Sol u look lovely in that new profile pic..like a princess.


**!! want a change but don't want it!

lol ur sooo like me! Im so comfy with myself I dunn wanna change it rite now. Mebbe in a few months' time.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Ghosty!

**this iz only the hair part...how will men manage other matters..

LOL hahaha Ghosty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Bev r ya becoming an insomniac like me? ;-)


**I tried to iron my hair once. I gave myself second degree burns, and it didn't do my hair any good either.

LOL r ya serious?? I've burnt my fingers many times trying to iron my hair.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwww Prats that was beautifully stated. ty so much n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol yes yes Samby ur my ULTIMATE HUNK! HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! How many times I've told ya u look AMAZING! Ur God's gift to women :):)


**no need to wet ur hair when u spot ur new hunk.... he would be too wasted aways by ur looks to notice if ur hair is wet or not....


na na I wanna pour the bucket over my head and look like an idiot in the car. LOL!

So hv ya moved yet?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ashu dahlin did ya read the post? read it and u'll know. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Busy_Writer Im such a stuck-up hairy biyatch. :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty AmitL for ur genuine Blessings :)

**the Cleopatra one looked pretty nice.

yep thats my fav too. tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur ty! Yes I did take ur advice cos it was good advice ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Fingers LOL!

**I demand that something be trimmed as a gesture of goodwill

ok I'll shave...my armpits that is. Happy? :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Samby HUGGGGGGGGGZ! U r such a swt-hrt! I wish u were near me to give a real hug.


** pl explain to me why i like u so much..its not romantic seriuolsy..but i love u... i love u ...i love u...

awww...u know I love ya too! u r an amazing young man. The wisdom u posess rite now baffles me...ur a very special guy Samby.




**i love neha too... but she doesnt...but whatever..m happy that u i luv u and u love me...

Neha dun luv ya? Who said that? Im sure she loves ya alot. Ur like the lil bro I never had.


*MWAH* TC! And know that ur always loved by this girl here.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Nirmal yes let there be Hairs indeedz! and Soda glasses? :):)

**sweetheart does it rain inside ur car"..

I'd say Yes..it rains whenever a Hunk is spotted. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Pri sweetie!

**the sexy wet hair look eh??

oyeah..Im such a wet-look whore. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Elusive tnxx!

**asked the guy to cut it jus an mm and as soon as he got all his paraphernalia i dumped the idea n went home wit a smile

LOL cute. Ur so like me. yday I walked passed my hairdresser's salon smiling to myself :):)


**gel

I dun like hair gel...Im such a fuss-pot.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**u get those wet-look gels wichs more portable than a bucket

LOL Elusive thats rite tho!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

gee tnxx Nora sweetie!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Nachi I cud here ur bad wolf howl all the way to Sydney. LOL!

Guys will be guys *rolling eyes* :):)



**went kaput once they grew beyond my shoulders and i started to wake up in the mornings looking like an electrocuted fella!

lol! But I love it when guys grow their hair..not too long but upto the shoulders. It suits some guys. Knowing how ur face looks, I think it'll suit u too.

*MWAH* ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aidan noooooooo I dun like baldy look. :(

tnxx matey :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Ria...I'll stick with this for now.

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG look who's here folks!! Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I missed ya so very much! And u didnt allow me into ur new blog either..bad girl :( LOL! How r ya? r u bak to blogging?

And tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nadine nah my hair is far from perfection :) but Im happy with some imperfection u see ;-)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Alok tnxx mate!

**Man looking at the first two pictures, I wondered why there weren't any hunks along with you! :^P

Story of my life. *sighs*



**The Blessing:
*in a typical sadhu fashion*
May your divine fibers remain attached to that beautiful head, and may they remain nourished and well appreciated! *Om*

LOL cute one! tnxx sadhu Alok :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Priya tnxx hun!

Yes I like that 2nd pic too :)

Sometimes I blog on weekends too hehe.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwww ty Veenz!

Im sure u hv great hair too..just that I hvnt seen too many pics of u :( cos u dun put em up.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Vinesh tnxx!

**Nothing looks as good as happy hair. I'm sure your hair is happy cos you're in love with it!

aww very well-said!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cindy! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Sameera MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Badshah!

**Black with grey tinge ..

I like it when men get grey hair :)

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

I love that first picture...:D Lurvely!

Keshi said...

Kaylz how r ya hun? Take it easy..it's Monday and Keshi is here :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Amy!

I hope to look like that when I spot my future BF. LOL!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

awwwww... soooooooooorrriiieeee. Now this reminds me, I should get a haircut too.

How you doing girl??

Keshi said...

lol Jono Im doin good n u?

I thought u forgot the way to Keshi's online home...

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Been busy of late with work and djing. And blogging took a backseat. Hope i'll be around.

Forgetting the way to your online space... will probably happen when I lose my head :P

Shionge said...

Sorry for long absence Keshi sweetie, how are you???

I love your long hair, don't ever cut it ya :D

Keshi said...

hey Jono :)

**Been busy of late with work and djing. And blogging took a backseat. Hope i'll be around.

ur such a fibber LOL! I saw u in many other blogs :(


its ok..as long as ur here Im happy. tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Shionge :)

Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Haha!!
Somehow I knew you weren't gonna cut it. Good for you girl :)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Haha!!
Somehow I knew you weren't gonna cut it. Good for you girl :)

Keshi said...

Carolinagal u know Im such a freak. LOL!

;-)

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

hehehhe I am okay I just hate being in the hospital :(

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi


So, there's an iron just for your hair. Wow! No wonder I burn't myself; I was using a regular iron.

Told you I was tired--scewed another joke all to hell.

LOL

Bev

Keshi said...

Kaylz I think Hospital is better than Office? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev duncha Canucks use Hair Irons? :) Its very common over here.

Wut cud be next...hair fridge? LOL!


Keshi.

curryegg said...

Keshi... wavy hair is really nice and it does suit you..
;)

Nirmal said...

soda glasses can go...but not ur hair sweety...lolsss

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Have you met Herman yet?

He's my pet spider. He lives on my blog.

LOL

Bev

Sujit said...

you were always in love with you :).. not just hair.. he he

Keshi said...

ty Curry!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Nirmal yes!

Just imagine the soda glasses stayed and the hair went? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yuk Bev I do dun wanna meet him LOL! Im terrified of spiders. not Spiderman tho ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I mean I DUN WANNA lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sujit!

**you were always in love with you :).. not just hair..

is that a bad thing?


Keshi.

aMus said...

hey...when you reach a stage where ther's more hair on the floor than on te head...mebbe you would want to hold on to teh lot you have...:)

and your hair looks great...continue teh loving...it sure shows ;)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hey Keshi!!!

That's great yaa..
It's the same case with me.. I keep gettin excited about this n that hairstyle.. but I never get down to chopping off my hair..
Even I got them kinda long.. Love it that way :)
Your hair look totally awesome..nice black n lustrous.. :)

Cheers to long hair!! ;)

talldarkman said...

Keshi...how do you come to know that I have updated my post? ...or did I tell u?


But thanks for visiting the post...and actually commenting on it. You are the only one who visited my post.....*sigh...dreaming*...now no one else need visit it.

btw...how do u manage to get so big a fan club? ;)

talldarkman

Anonymous said...

there a flying kissi from samby to u.... take it soon... more will be arriving soon...lol

Anonymous said...

i was a twin initially... but my younger twin died when we were 6 months old...u can see the pics at my foto blog.... so well dath means samby is a bad omen..and they treat me like shiut..but i am content cuase there is a smoking hot female caled keshi in sydney.. she loves me... do u know her?? she comes from a land down under.!!!

Keshi said...

ty Suma!

**when you reach a stage where ther's more hair on the floor than on te head...

omg ur scaring me :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Swati!

I like ur long hair too..keep it that way hun cos its beautiful!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

duh TDM u recently made a comment in one of my posts so I hopped over to see wut u've been upto :)


**btw...how do u manage to get so big a fan club? ;)

it should be obvious by now. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Samby tnxx man! MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG Samby I got all teary reading ur comment :(

HUGZ!

Im so sorry to hear abt ur twin..more, that ur parents r treating u like that! Thats not nice. Wuts wrong with them? Ur one of their kids too. U hv tell them to bury the dead, and move on!

yes I love ya no matter what. Ur a great guy. I wish I cud come over and tell ur parents how SPECIAL u r!

Keshi.

anits said...

hi keshi glad that u r keeping ur baby...:) u look gorgeous!

tcare n hv a nice day hun!

Anonymous said...

hey plz gimme ur id on vishvsambyal@gmail.com... i want to invite u for what men want blog!!

Anonymous said...

haha i hope u liked it.???

Anonymous said...

LOl. noooooooooooooooooooooo ur nt a manless bitch......lol lol..u have me always///i am 20 year old boy....so that makes me a young man.... why u say so....

Keshi said...

Anits hey tnxx hun! And u too. MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Samby I luv that blog of ur's! tnxx for inviting me in :)


** noooooooooooooooooooooo ur nt a manless bitch

then wut am I? a womanless dog? LOL! according to ur post Im a manless bitch. lol its ok tho.


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

LOL...U HAVE ME U SILLY SEXY WOMAN!!!! NOT BLONDE BUT UR HAVING A BLONDE MOMENT!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...U HAVE ME U SILLY SEXY WOMAN!!!! NOT BLONDE BUT UR HAVING A BLONDE MOMENT!!!

Cinderella said...

Girl the second pic !

Super-hot !!!

Keshi said...

Samby well r ya just trying to make me feel better? LOL! Ur still very sweet awww..

HUGZ!

Im having a blonde moment? omaghosh my whole life is one big blonde moment! *rolling eyes*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Cindy tnxx hun!

:)

hows u?

Keshi.

sid said...

Couldnt stop lafing on the subtitle along the snap 1-(bucket in car) :-). Interesting post!

Alok said...

You look so hot .... (hint hint**)


Alok

Nirmal said...

hey then tat wud be a good nerdy geeky look....
i dont know bout others but gals in american pie beta house loved them...lolssss....

u wont coz u loved oldie granpas....lolsss

Jeevan said...

Nice pictures. Whatever the keshi looks good always :)

Sairekha said...

So its good old gorgeous hair! What fun:) Try crimps if you get bored!:) Looks nice:)

Tarun said...

well ... hair today gone tomm.
it peak of summers here and well,the temperature will no go up over the roof.
taking notes from the blog me going out for a summer cut, next best thing to being bald.

hehehehehe

maverick said...

hey keshi...u look amazing with the long hair...absolutely..awesome n sexy...n yep missing talkin to u...goin to chennai tomorrow for 2 weeks...gonna b away frm home for 3 months minimum... :(

Hiren said...

hmmm ... seems that ur hair stylist just got confused after u went to her with all the comments from the previous posts ... and hence no hair cut :-p

btw nice snaps as usual ...

Reeta Skeeter said...

:)
hehe

Keshi said...

hey Sid WC in here and ty :)

yeah I hope to throw the water on my head as soon as I spot a hunk and pose like that. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alok tell me something new! LOL ok just kidding ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Nirmal!

**u wont coz u loved oldie granpas

lol but arent they the ones with no hair and soda glasses on?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww u too Jeevan, tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

should ha @Ziah!

tnxx hun :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tarun its ok for guys to go bald...but for girls? :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav heyyyyyyyy hows u? :) I miss ya too..our lil convos here...

o well Chennai should hv Internet rite? LOL!

TC and all the best mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Hiren she'd go crazy if I show all ur great suggestions. She'd just ask me to leave. :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hi Reeta :)

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

NOT TRUE KESHI I would rather be wheree you are :P

Macadamia The Nut said...

Reminded me of a comic strip I'd read some time back. It was a spoof on actresses and how they spend mega buck for the 'natural' look. Lol!

Dalicia said...

very nice! :)

Preeti said...

uv got awesome hair girl so yyesss keep it long if u must... :)

im the total shiort hair kinds...as in shoulder length hair is like = rapunzel length for me...i NEED to cut my hair once every 3 months...and tis time mine juz seemz to be growin FAST...i cut it mid march and itz already grown...now im bigtime debatin whthr i shud gt it cut now or grow it till my bday in july n cute it...*sigh*!!!

Keshi said...

aww Kaylz..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha so true Maca! There's no other LOOK like the Natural look! Its the best :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Preetz tnxx hun!


I love long hair..not too long but long enough to feel feminine :)


**i NEED to cut my hair once every 3 months

really? WOW u must be spending alot on haircuts alone?

U like short hair..so maintain it like that. Its what u like that matters. :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

heyyyy
damn cool hairstyle!!
way to gooooooo!!

Die Muräne said...

I like the hair in the first picture most. You have lovely hair! :)

Keshi said...

ty Gunj and Murane :)

Keshi.

Pavi!!!! said...

yayee keshi..Congrats on "Great Hair Times" :) n Good luck for the next time when ur back with the " I want to look different" feeling

I go thru that soooooooooooo often!

n i've noticed guys alwez like women to have long hair. Have u felt that too?

Keshi said...

LOL Pavi tnxx for u'standing my hairy tanties hun :)


**n i've noticed guys alwez like women to have long hair. Have u felt that too?

yes. Alot of guys say that. Mebbe cos they hv short hair? LOL!

Keshi.

Sujit said...

thats the best thing :).. nothing can be better than that :D

Keshi said...

Sujit, r u sure? :)

Keshi.

Mez said...

I sport almost a smiliar hairstyle.

I love ti feelin of semi-wet hair...its so freshi fresh.

Btw it suits u. Keep da same.

Keshi said...

aww ty Mez!

u hv very beautiful hair!

Keshi.