Wednesday, April 9

Judgement Day

First of all my heartfelt THANKS to each and everyone who answered questions in the last post! You guys totally rock! Your answers were quite eye-opening, therapeutic and so full of wisdom. Amazing bunch you are!

And now this is for some of you who didn't quite understand the reason behind that post. Yesterday when I put up that post, I wasn't judging anyone as much as I didn't expect to be judged. Those questions are common to most of us and it wasn't a post to point fingers at others, neither was it a loud cry of my WANTs in life, neither was it to say that Im depressed and about to commit suicide! I didn't ask why am I single, why can't I have more shoes, why is my dad dead, why am I not rich, why can't I have a Ferrari etc etc, did I? So it definitely wasn't about my WANTs. And I wasn't trying to say that I was perfect either...hell I'm not perfect. Infact I'm the most imperfect blogger as far as I can see...cos most people here seem to have this perfect view of the world, you know 'don't worry be happy' kinda life. To be honest, I don't have that kinda life, neither am I going to pretend that life is so beautiful (well it can be at times but not always), and ask everyone else to dance along too. I hate over-positiveness. I believe it can be as damaging as over-negativeness can be. Being blind to reality and always avoiding it under a 'I'm Happy' umbrella is total cowardice to me. So I'd rather live through my own experiences than some other's. And neither am I gonna expect everyone else to understand my life or to live by my motto. Simply said, to each his own. And I really don't want an ear full of advice on how to be happy either...NO THANKS!

The questions in that post portrayed a common paradigm of life, that didn't exclude me (please note!). I'm very much a part of it too. But some people forgot to see that and started to question my credibility and values...as if I said that I'm perfect and others are all imperfect?? Some even thought that I'm asking for too much in life, when I wasn't even asking for anything to happen - they were mere questions, not requests. Although I can't understand why that post was interpreted that way by some of you here, I'm totally gobsmacked. Just like everyone else, I'm very much a Taker as much as I'm a Giver. That post did not intend to put you in the naughty corner and beat you with the 'perfect' stick. That post did not intend to question your worth against mine. That post did not intend to test your understanding of life against mine. It was merely a learning process for me as much as it may have been for some of you. But yesterday it felt like it was 'my' Judgement Day...I wonder why. Just cos of a simple set of questions, some people felt like they just got busted..maybe they did. But it isn't my fault so I aint gonna cop any of that either. Sort it out with yourselves please.

As I have stated before, I blog to give a voice to my feelings, to learn from you, to grow as a person and to make connections. I don't blog to play God. Neither am I here to be the Judge and the Jury.

And now, for those who answered some questions and for those who didn't see it as a finger-pointing post, I THANK you for your understanding, intergrity and knowledge. You know who you are. I really learnt alot from ALL your answers like I never did before. However, I won't be 'choosing' any winners as I said I would, I'm really sorry! *for reasons I'd like to keep mum about* So I'll keep that for another post, on another day. TC and once again, Thank You for taking part and teaching me so much about life! You guys are like a field of flowers that I never wanna return home from. This song is especially for you (and me)...for us who know that life is about both pleasure and pain. MWAH!


Current Music: Pleasure And Pain By Divinyls

90 Cranium Signets:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Jus wen I was sure that I wll be getting the best answer award..some one needed to get in my way.... :|
but m not angry for that
m angry because he/she messed wid the wrong gal..and indirectly messed wid me x-(
how can anyone say like that..if they don't wanna answer..y the hell the comment on it..they can always use the next blog click on the top...they jus mess up wid sense of messing up showing their sensibilities which I doubt they have any...
don't worry sis ur lil bro is here
to carry on wat u left
|
|
v

That post did not intend to put you in the naughty corner and beat you with the 'perfect' stick.

*Daydreamer gone out for searching the stick*

*hugz*
mwaaah

maverick said...

hey judgement day star "terminator" :D :D

well i hope u r doing good n fine n feeling pissed off...it was a nice post..n i had a good time answering some of the questions :)

thanks kesh :)

tulipspeaks said...

aik. i dont get it why people want to make fuss or get confused for that post. it was clear request, and i think it was fun to do.

*sigh..


ammu.

maverick said...

lol..oopsie sorry..well i hope u r doing good n fine n feeling pissed off
tht was suppose to be "n not feeling pissed off"

apologies :D

Keshi said...

Sourish u were definitely a WINNER! Ur answers totally rocked.


ty n HUGZ! aww ur such a protective lil brother ha? cho cho cute! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav!

**well i hope u r doing good n fine n feeling pissed off...

LOL that I am!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ammu MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe I got ya Mav :)

well Im a lil tired of blogging to an audience - tired of some readers commenting abt me, rather than the content.


Keshi.

maverick said...

@kesh..lol cool...well y do u put so much stress on urself for tht...i felt bad wen our conversation turned like tht sometime back..n i realized it shudnt ve gone that way...newaz dont stress urself... chocolate??

Keshi said...

yes Mav..I come here to chill out. And wut do I get..the same shit. different medium :)

no dun worry abt that argument...it was necessary and I wasnt stressed. All good mav.

Keshi.

Lena said...

there always will be people who make a big fuss out of nothing.. they love to make assumptions and think they are the smartest.. just ignore.. you know who you are, we know who you are, we know who we are. Everyone is happy ;)

**hugs**

maverick said...

@keshi...good :) thts the spirit...btw u didnt answer me abt the thing i asked ??

Keshi said...

hey Lena HUGZ n tnxx hun!

**they love to make assumptions and think they are the smartest..

lol yes..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

chocolate @Mav? oyes!

and Im having hot tea now..and feeling relaxed. :)

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..lol..chocolate n tea dont go together :D

La vida Loca said...

we already knew that no? why disclaimer?

Keshi said...

hehe Mav sometimes they do :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LaVida I just had to say it or else I was gonna go crazy haha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Infact Im thinking of taking a break from Blogging...a big break.

Cos it seems revealing my every feeling here is affecting some ppl in a bad way...which I dun wanna happen.

Keshi.

Unknown said...

@keshi..which tea n which chocolate do that????

n tussi jaa rahe ho...tussi naa jao... :)

Keshi said...

Mav wut difference wud it make if I stay or go. Cos there r so many other blogs to read. :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

and in Aus alot of ppl hv chocs with tea/coffee hehe.

Keshi.

radiohead said...

Breaking up in the station, a final train
I don't even know if I'll ever see you again
Is it a choice that we even have?

Bang bang down on the piano 'til I smash the keys
Listening alone with the melodies
Everything's gone and I don't know where

And the rule of thumb don't apply anymore
'Cause the house is burning....

Trying to pull myself away
I'm caught in a pattern and I can't escape
Trying to pull myself away ..


~ you don't have to worry about what others think or feel. Rather I found this kind of interaction very interesting, somehow I have realised that if someone would ask me to sumup life, prolly I wont be able to, but if you keep asking me questions, it leads to a better conversation. (note that keshi for the future date ;))

calm down panther .. no more meow meow .. :P

up for a cuppa?

maverick said...

chocolate with coffee is still good..but tea..newaz..vil ve to try it sometime to get a hang of it...well its like asking someone to jump from a plane without a parachute..

i dont knw how that analogy came by..but it jus came to my mind n i wrote it :D

Keshi said...

heyyyy Anuj...where hv ya been?


**I don't even know if I'll ever see you again

aww...yep u wudnt know...


I just had to write this post Anuj...cos some comments really got me wondering why am I even here..I mean blogging.

*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Mav yeah try it some time..its nice.

Keshi.

maverick said...

tea with chocolate or jumping with a parachute???

maverick said...

without a parachute*

Preeti said...

Keshi girl! Don't TEMME ppl actually had a problem with ur previous post...OMG! wat on fuckin earth is wrong with those imbeciles?!??!

Forget them...i guess the questionz tugged at too many corners of their heart..you know...n they juz dint wanna let out their darkest secrets (not tat u wr askin them to!) n so as u said, they shud solve it out with themselves!

waitin for the results ;)

Menchie said...

I honestly didn't see anything wrong with your previous posts. Some people obviously have nothing better to do.

Cinderella said...

Hasnt this always happened Kesh ?
There is always someone who is shit-headed to point of barbaric lunacy,
there is always someone who gets it all wrong and makes you explain when all you wanna do is wring the adylights outta him,
there is always someone who fcks it up just when you thought prob'ly he'l get it right,
there always is someone.........

Life moves on.
And you rock !!!

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
You are an Inspiration and truly a Treasure! Be yourself!
Wishing you a Beautiful Day!

radiohead said...

lol ..keshi those lyrics were not mine .. that was a song by radiohead ;)

dnt care ..jus dnt care abt ppl ..

Nirmal said...

keshi i had no intention of hurting anybody...

i said i got ur post wrong...and i said wat my heart said..

other day u said on my blog that no two persons perpective's match..
its the same case..

i m sad coz i m one of the many who hurted you..

Vest said...

Keshi: I have already divulged my lifetime of secrets to the people of this world, and many have partaken of them voluntarily. Some were persuaded and some were gifted and were thankful for sharing my life. That which went before cannot be undone. These revelations were made when I had exceeded the age of (Methuselah 967years) by 47 years in 2004.
Ok ok, so you dont read and only write. then again when you get old with painful withered typing fingers, you may wish you had taken up the gratuitus offer. Is your PO Box C/O sumuvverplanet.

BTW. Methuselah was 74 real years and 3 months when he passed into eternity.
I now live at peace with myself and family and I have a contented lifestyle despite being older than Methuselah and I might add I still have a complete hold on my faculties.
The clue to the equation is,
13 LM's = 1 LY.
Have a delightfull wickedly wonderful weekend.X.

Priya said...

Someone has stopped visiting my blog thou'....

Anonymous said...

i seriously dnt understand y people have to ruin sucha good post.. by there.... attitude problem :(

Keshi, I knw .. what yu meant eith the other post.. well dnt worry....... I will be there for you!

:)

cathouse teri said...

Once, I was chatting with a fella who said he was depressed. I asked what was the trouble. He said he feels like he lets people down. He had plans to go camping over the weekend with his girlriend and another couple and just as he was about to leave to meet them, his ex-girlfriend arrived with a friend (female) and they wanted to have a threesome. So, he did. And missed the trip. And HE had the tent! Um.... I said, "Well hun, the reason you feel you let people down is because YOU DO!" He said, "Hey! What's with beating me up for it? Didn't I say I was already depressed?" I said, "Well I could be depressed, too, ya know. Have you ever asked me how I was feeling? No. You just expect me to be upbeat like I am every day and you never ask me a thing about my inner struggles. Well let me tell you this. I have as much reason to be bummed out as the next guy. For instance, yesterday I found out my father has bladder cancer. And my youngest son is struggling with the fact that he lives with a controlling and abusive father and I don't have the money to help him out of the situation. And my oldest son called to tell me he thinks he was fucked in the ass by a babysitter's boyfriend when he was three years old!"

The guy stopped and said, "Oh. I didn't know that!" I said, "Of course you didn't! You never ask!"

Anyway, we are far from perfect. But I rather enjoy being purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect, which is an entirely different thing. :)

One day, after having been sick, I arrived at work and a coworker asked how I was doing. I said, "I'm doing alright, but not perfect." He said, "Well you seem perfect to me."

That was sweet.

Keep up the good work. And remember, it's good. But not perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

What about all the cute young new babies who are around? They have to give you reason to go on.

Rià said...

Hey sweetheart! I dunno who r those set of ppl who pointed a finger at u, but i absolutely loved ur post!!in fact i was so engrossed in giving the answers tht i still havnt read the comments of other ppl!Dont worry sweets, i m very fond of u and u r one of the best bloggers i hav seen so far! :) U totally rock gurl!!

Anonymous said...

whoops..let pll have p[oblems..i love all ur posts...and all ur pictures...:-)

big huggy...

samby

Amandeep Singh said...

congrats to winners

:) :) )

Solitaire said...

Keshi, looks like the blogger world is gradually bringing us all back to reality..that this world is no different from the world that we live in. The battles remain the same.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

i read those comments! ppl do knw life! n its nice! i hope all of us blessed with lots of comfort in life!

George said...

Hi Sweetie ... to answer the question you left on my blog ... I gave up blogging for a few reasons ... but I do continue to read some blogs.

Good news ... Helen posted today.

fingers said...

Aw, can I be a lemon tree in your field of flowers, Keshi...

Shionge said...

Thanks for your thoughts....now I have to think if I am too over-positive when it comes to challenges in life...... :D

Keshi said...

hehe Mav either of em ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Preeti I dun mind that they dun ans the qns...its upto them. But when ppl question my character, my needs in life just cos I asked some common qns, it hurts me.

I dun like when ppl comment abt the author instead of the content of a post.


*HUGZ* n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Menchie MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Cindy yes..there's always someone who'll see it wrongly.


**makes you explain when all you wanna do is wring the adylights outta him,

lol! yes I realy dun wanna explain things..its tiring.


ty n HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww u too Krys, tnxx n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Anuj did I say they were ur lyrics? hahahaha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal no u didnt hurt me at all. We both talked it over in that last post. :) So dun worry, its not u.

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Vesty now my head is spinning like a Spiral Staircase.


;-) tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Priya o cmon I hvnt stopped visiting ya :( its just that I dun hv a blog-roll so I visit whoever who has been recent in my recent posts.

Sorry, it's a crappy way of keeping in touch, I know. but I cant keep a blog-roll of abt 300 ppl here :(


*HUGZ* I'll catch ya soon!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Veenz HUGS!

no...I wont let anyone ruin my posts. T

hat post was amazing...did u read some replies there Veenz? I have such an amazing bunch of friends here! SO FULL OF WISDOM!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Teri ur comment was a tearjerker! *HUGZ*


**I have as much reason to be bummed out as the next guy

So true! No one bothers to ask sometimes. Its all abt them.


Abt ur sons..Im really sorry to hear that. And also ur dad...*HUGZ*...I dun hv words to comfort u in a situation like that...but I can be there for u in silence.


TC hun..to me, ur perfect! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Andrew, so true!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Ria d ya even know how loved I felt by ur comment?

*MWAH* n tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Samby u cutie-pie ty! :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Standbymind yes there were too many Winners :) Actually all of em are real winners!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Solitaire thats so true..I always said that too. This world is also made of ppl na.

*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gunj ty!

I dun long for all comforts in life..cos its not gonna happen sweetie. Somewhere down the line, Life does give us a lil 'discomfort' too. We must be prepared for both.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

George u stopped bloggign completely? :*( BUT WHY?

I gotta check Helen out. tnxx!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Fingers that wud be lovely! I'd gladly sit by ya and admire the tree :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

I cry as i typr this and it has nothing to do with that opost just my emotional self i am not hearing good things from th edoctor :(

are you serious abt that?


"Infact Im thinking of taking a break from Blogging...a big break.

Cos it seems revealing my every feeling here is affecting some ppl in a bad way...which I dun wanna happen.

Keshi."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT DO IT I wILL BE TOO SAD :P

Keshi said...

aww Kaylz HUGZ!

Wut did the doc say? tell me.

I'll stay..if u want me to stay. Hows that? :)


Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

Yes please do stay keshi! You are one of my fabvorite bloggers :)

Well the way that i understand it as is that they basically can do nothing for me! they dont think the chemo is helping like it should and they do not want to operate on the tomour so i guess i understand it as they are loding hope!

BUT they are going to continue to try the chemo and see what happens so i have not lost hope!

SaffronSaris said...

Heyos, I've been so overwhelmed recently, coming here and seeing the field of flowers just brightens up the day :)
I've posted sakura blooms at my side, come on over too :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

Heylo sweets..

Surprise to know that some people had a problem with the last post.

I found it to be pretty interesting. Some of the questions were questions I ask within myself. And you speaking it out loud on a post caught my attention. Its nice to know that we human do share this kinda normal thought process. Its encouraging to know for me that I am not the only one. : )

So I just want to say thank you.

*HUGZ*

Have a good day aites. MWahs!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

You know what Kesh, no matter whether its the real world or virtual world, there will be always be jerks out there, trying to put sweet people like you down. Don't let them win hon:)
Cheers

xx

KAYLEE said...

KEShi i love you sweetpie :)

Keshi said...

Kaylz I was so sad to read that...

I dunno what to say...Im in shock as well.


*HUGZ*



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saffy hey Im on my way! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Amy I know u truly cares hun. HUGGGGGGGGZ n ty for that!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

thats so true Carolingal..cos the Net is also made of real ppl.

*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kayls I LOVE YA TOO hun MWAH!

Never doubt that ok..there r times Im harsh to ya...cos Im sad too. But that doesnt mean I dun love ya ok?

TC n God bless!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

if someone questioned ur credibility then they may not know u!!!

As i said before... u made me think a lot and u were never forcing us to answer any :)

Cheers!!!
Keep Writing!!!

Vest said...

Keshi: Methuselah lived for 967 lunar months not years as indicated in the Christian bible, in other words 74 years which was great in biblicle times - if you can believe all that shit.

Sig said...

Those questions stumped me to be honest....

You don't blog too deeply about ur personal life which may mean some people think they have the right to judge u based on what u do write...

don't ever write to an audience tho - do it for yourself...

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Vesty ur funnay!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Silvara!

**You don't blog too deeply about ur personal life which may mean some people think they have the right to judge u based on what u do write...

I agree. Sometimes ppl try to run over ur feelings when they dun even know what Im tallkin abt. Its hard to convey true feelings thru a blog. So yeah, ur right. Best is to just shutup n deal with it alone. LOL!

*HUGZ* I missed ya!


Keshi.

general_boy said...

Well, I didn't judge you Keshi, and that's not just because I haven't been online for a few days! ;)

Romeo Morningwood said...

Keshiroo...
If I had to describe you in one word it would be 'exqusite'.

"A beautiful, ingenious, delicate, discriminate, deeply sensitive, woman having uncommon or esoteric appeal"

XX OO

Keshi said...

Boy hey WB! I missed ya. U ok? Whathv ya been doing 'offline' mate? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Donn OMG r ya for real? aww wut was that for? :) I felt so loved reading that comment tho. ty so very much!

I dunno if Im all that but I really hv grown alot knowing u all...I can assure u that!


And guess wut..ur all that n much more. I dun hv words to describe ur intelligence mate.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Nora said...

Keshi, just remember that you are a beautiful; person - both inside and out. If people don't like your posts they can click on that little red X at the top right hand corner of the page. Simple really... :)

Nora

Keshi said...

aww Nora that was comforting. ty so much MWAH!


Keshi.