Tuesday, April 22

Suga-Dad Meh!

Richard Gere, come here!
















Gordon Ramsay, heyy wutsay?
















Barack Obama, come to momma!
















Richard Branson, cheeks so crimson!









I have a major crush on all of the above older men. Surprised? I think it's not only their looks, but also their intelligence and maturity that turns me on. I'm a huge fan of Gere's glasses and skills...I wish I could put em on for him *ahem*. I'm a hopeless slave for Ramsay's constant swearing and professionalism...yes it turns me on *fuck yeah!*. I'm a hungry lil kitten for Obama's genes and intelligence...he can ring my bell anytime! *imagines eating choc-chip ice-cream*. I'm in love with Branson...just cos he's the guru behind 'Virgin' and also cos he's smart as hell *licks her lips*. I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for older men..urrrrrrggg not bed-ridden and bed-wetting oldies ok. And it isnt about the money either. I'm just attracted to good-looking, educated, brainy, sensitive, mature, well-established older men like these 4 men. I find older men easier to have a conversation with, sensible, strong, understanding, sexy, protective, loving and more caring than younger men who are mostly only interested in sex. These men turn me on than Brad Pitt does me, I swear! What say girls? Why are some older men much more attractive than younger men and who are your older-men crushes? Guys here, you can share your older-women crushes too...if you have any that is. All my little brothers in Blogville can now declare thier love for me here *bats her eyelashes and waits eagerly*. ;-)


Current Music: Turn Me On by Norah Jones

184 Cranium Signets:

Cinderella said...

Girl - you speak my mind.
Older men are hot !

Me thinx,
They will know the counterpart infront of them is very young, so they they will be gentle, be nice, be understanding, be approving, yielding.....and all the other things that you said....

And that akes them oooooh man !
Bloody hot I tell you...!!

Richard Gere - Obama - Clooney (how could you miss him?!) - Karan Thapar ( I have a thing for him) - My boss's partner....

Man I can go on and on....

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

older women crush...

you...........not (lena style :P khikhikhi)

katrina kaif...mmmm julia roberts auntie..angelina auntie...sharon stone auntie... yeap madonna auntie too...I love dem :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

cindy
boss's partner.... :O

waise ...I m older than u :P...
remember 2 years :P

Keshi said...

LOL Cindy ur right...bloody hot indeedz!

*Clooney

He's hot alright..but Im not a big fan of him. Cos I heard he's a bit of a snob. I dun like snobs. Just looks wont do. I need personality too :)


**Karan Thapar

who's that? Gotta check him out. Is he Googleable? :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sourish my lil bro ;-)


**you...........not (lena style :P khikhikhi)

huh wut d u mean Lena style? LOL!


lotsa aunties there hahahaha! cmon they r not really ur aunties..arent they in their 30s and u in ur 20s right?

I dunno wut it is I dun like Madonna.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw Sourish ur one of my younger-men crushees. :)

Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

karan thapar is a media bombshell ..and he is higly googleable...

lena ishtyle...u havnt read her stowie blog..I love you-------not ??:P

they are all aunties..m lil kiddy to dem.... ;))..but they are hottie..jus like u...madonna..i like her style and dance only her teeth are horrible :P


waise u saw ur new name???

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

keshi..

fanx... ur hottie too but :P u aint older woman..u my inty minty sissy :P

Keshi said...

lol Sourish I aint as old as Madonna tho urrrrrrrrg!

wuts her new name?

btw Im gonna check out Karan Thapar now. He cud be my next crush who knows! ;-)

ok Im ur inty minty sis..but I still like my old nic from ya..awww :*(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

k I just googled Karan Thapar. He sounds like a BRAINIAC. God I want him!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...

I love agnetha.. the blond from abba....!!!

I love kim wilde..the rockstar....

I love joan jett......

I love Keshi ...the hottest female in bloggerville...

samby

Anonymous said...

ahhhh haaaaaaaaa

my fav topic :-)

ohh my....Gere is like ummm so :) delicious!

Shashi Tharoor[ google if u dnt knw him]


i like like like him.. i think he is HOT!

and i thik my CEO is alsoooooo hot ;))

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

gave ur old nick back...:P

now where is my hugz???

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

madonna :O
i dont have her in mhy blogroll..i was talking abt ur new name duffel :P

Menchie said...

Does Gerard count? CAuse he's older than me. LOL!

Seriously -- Robert Redford, Harrison Ford for Hollywood actors. But I have to say that my ultimate older man is a Filipino - Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala. He's chairman of one of the biggest conglomerates in Manila. Major good looking, Harvard educated, and sooooo down to earth (I actually met the guy) even if he is uber rich. (You can google him!)

What I like about older men is their sophistication, intelligence gained from experience and I think they know how to better appreciate women.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

there wash shome error :|
now its dere :|


gimme my hugz*****

Anonymous said...

i wish oi could..but there are many things to clean upp..and the brooms in my hand always.....

ur hugs cant stop me now..but yeah..they wil make me come back soon..i will..i can quit all this...this is too good....and its true... bloggerville....

i love u always...

samby

Keshi said...

Samby u have great taste in women! Wut a rocking list and u r so young too.

Tho Im a woman myself I find Kim Wilde and Agnetha quite hot.

aww and u like me too? I was expecting that LOL! MWAHHHHHHHHHHZ!

Now dun go plz...take a break if u must. but plz come bak b4 Im gone ok.


*HUGZ* luv ya man!

Keshi.

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Hi,

Sure older men rock, they weigh more, they wait on you more, and they give you rocks like no younger dude can, right?

In my part of the world, Amitabh Bachchan is THE OLDER MAN who makes my heart (and a million others, as well) do a backflip, what with his salt-n-pepper beard, dorky glasses, et al.

Keep having crushes, they life life sweet!

Keshi said...

hey Veenz! :)

**Shashi Tharoor

googled him. He doesnt look so old tho. Yeah sounds like a supa BRAIN! Im attracted to men with brains like that :)



*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwww ty ty ty mah bro HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! :):)


so it was abt my name? LOL I thought Madge's. Me blondie boo :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL @madonna :O
i dont have her in mhy blogroll!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Menchie yes Gerard counts..but he's not old old. :):)


**Robert Redford, Harrison Ford

u've got good taste hun YUM! ;-)


**Augusto Zobel de Ayala

being the flirt that I am, I googled him already LOL! And OMG yes yes yes!! ;-)
WOWZA!



**is their sophistication, intelligence gained from experience and I think they know how to better appreciate women.

Spot on! Thats what I like abt em too...their sophistication to be precise.


*HUGZ* n tnxx hun!

Keshi.

maverick said...

Thank god i dont look like a kid :D
n i look much older for my age ;)


All my little brothers in Blogville can now declare thier love for me here *bats her eyelashes and waits eagerly*. ;-)

hmmm....

my list

0) my "gift"

1)demi moore

2)angelina jolie

3)gillian anderson

4)meg ryan

Keshi said...

Sourish r ya flirting heavily with ur older sis? LOL!

*HUGZ* x 1000000!

:)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

oh ok Samby...as long as u come ak soon ok? :)

*HUGZ* TC Im gonna miss ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav awww...I dun think u look OLDER, d ya?


**0) my "gift"

hahaha cute! *HUGZ*


**1)demi moore

yes she's quite HOT considering she's in her 40s!


**2)angelina jolie

cute gal.


**3)gillian anderson

yep she's hot!



**4)meg ryan

aww i really like Megz!


Nice list Mav :) tnxx!



*waits for Mav to get older*

LOL!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Sucharita WC n ty!

*Amitabb Bachchan

yes I hv slept in his arms many times..in my head that is :):)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..lol..trust me..the beard n the moustache help a lot :D

0) my gift...not just cute...hot...very hot :D

Anonymous said...

if agneta would ask me for a sip from my bollte of water and ..let that be the last sip and let be dying.. i wont think twice to give it to her......... i love her.... love ... and if kim wilde and agnetha were hjanging from a cliff and i was asked to pick one... i would jump myslef rather than seeing either die....

Jeevan said...

It didn’t come to mind any older women crushes!
Yes, when keshi is in mind, I no need to think other because keshi itself older than me right? ;)
if someone other than keshi?... they are Trisha, Katharina Kaif, Jeans aishwarya roy….

cm chap said...

Ha Ha... Seems to be a research topic.. Hmm.

But for sure.. Obama's charisma is great.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

me too me too :D
n branson is an all time personal fav!!:D

Lena said...

awww.... Richard Gere is the best, and then Clooney is alright too.
but then i am not that much into older men :D Though their charm is sure out of question :D

Satish Bolla said...

does this mean that i've to grow old before i can get a bombshell???? gosh, can't wait that long......
i used to have a fetish for the wife of my dad's colleague. even today, i find her hotttttttttt

Anonymous said...

Just a co-incident that they are all seriously rich hey Keshi?

Nirmal said...

no wonder salman rushdie gets hot models half his age
and playboy owner (cant remeber grandpas name) even after crossing 80s got models of 19 in his villa...

even i have crush on older women....but they all say i m elder...i mean no harm in flirting..

keshi please give them some tips...lols...

i myself made a dictionary which says KESHI means hot gal with a kind heart...
just pray gos i never land up in australia..otherwise u will be flooded with flowers always...lolsss

Sig said...

ooh Keshi - kinky ;)

Older men can be hot if they are well mannered and have a certain charm about them. I think you're choices are very good indeed.... *drool*

Cinderella said...

Oh so Sourish has already told ya about Karan Thapar !

MAn you should see his interviews, he literally chews his victims alive...lol !!!

And the way he sqeezes his eyes everytime he asks a tricky question and the poor interviewee is in a soup...lol !!

thoughts said...

My man is almost 6 yrs older to me .... and he is HOT ...even in Bed :)

Take care Girl

Preeti said...

Older men are certianly appealing...but I'm not too sure all of em r...I mean, my boss (bald,50 and half my height) hit on me when i joined this place and trust me, his immaturity or watever u wanna call it, irked me!

SO i think it has all to with older 'hunks' basically...!

Priya said...

Keshi,

What can I say still they are hot;)

crasiezt said...

I dunno babe, but am not too much into older men!

Clyde said...

I have this crush on Keshi.
Besides being a beautiful woman, she is articulate, compassionate and intelligent
But from there it has to be Jodie Foster----ok, I know she is gay but what a fantastically interesting woman
Jane Fonda---what a strong woman and a rebel of her day
My god, I just love women

krystyna said...

I "prefer" younger.
(please, don't take it too seriously)

Happy Earth Day!

Solitaire said...

GOSH! Now there is a long line of boys who called you "di" or "didi" but secretly had the hots for you.
LOL!

Solitaire said...

@ Samby,

Mera naam nahi liya na tune! Ja. Won't dance with you again.

Alok said...

And I have hots for older women ... all the time :)


Alok

gP said...

AAAAAAA! Is this a chick post? Blapeshmy! And cindy! Karan Thapar ( I have a thing for him) - My boss's partner....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Keshi! grrrrr!

Jay said...

Odd that you didn't include me on that list. ;-) hehe

Rià said...

OMG! Keshi u sure speak ur mind...btw I love Richard Gere and m all for men who r matured and intelligent!! And i think its definltely way beyond looks. :) They really know how to take care of u. I wish all the young men takes a cue from tht!

Vishesh said...

cancerian trait #1001...

Anonymous said...

right lotsa BRAINS :-/

i came to knw him last yr... wen he was in news...

i never leave his columns on SUnday in paper :))

Yiiaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkss!

and right now wen i think abt it!!

i m attracted to Alec Baldwin [ though not seen many of his movies ]

is he old?!:D


i loveeeee Sean Connery!!!!!

i think he is the HOTTEST old man :)) that I would like to date and be with :))

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Not because they're rich? Hmmmm....

Lunch hour here, and I'm staring out the window looking at some smoke coming from a building. I don't think it's on fire. This building has a habit of smoking. It can't be good for its health.

Anyway, lets get serious.

Okay, maybe not.

LOL

Bev

Prats said...

Gosh!!!!! **drooling, into huge bowls** Gere...sorry I didnt get past him...wish you'd made different posts for each of these hunks...

I remember when I was in school I used to really pant after the quizmaster called Sidharth Basu...I just loved his personality...(I still do, *sigh* )
Now I can't function after this post...**fans herself**

The Grunt said...

Michelle Pfeiffer is now considered an older lady as well as Madonna. So yeah, sign me up.

Prats said...

And Amitabh Bachchan...he's like my dream man!!! yes...even my husband has to step aside when he steps in.... :D

Manu said...

hi there keshi...u inspired me a lot... chk my blog.. :)

http://beyond-fear.blogspot.com/

how else am i supposed to contact u??

desperado said...

oohhh i just landed back here at the perfect post

crush....older woman crush...keshi..blog..you...me ;)

Die Muräne said...

Unfortunately I look pretty much younger then I am... maybe because I behave so childish ;)

maybe girls like older men because they think they have more money. Yes, must be that ;D

black coffee said...

this can't be happening!! i just typed down a looooong comment and wham!! the thing got deleted! :(

annnnyways,
Girl, i have always had a thing for older men! They are something much higher than the younger uns!

My hypothesis is that as men get older they gather experiences which added to their intelligence(implies only older intelligent men) makes them more palatable than other men!

They also look more attractive! those laugh lines and worry lines actually add totheir charm!!

You have picked out quite a few hotties! i had a gala time salivating! :D

P.S: Ramsay? Gosh! the only guy who can keep me goin by just swearing! ;) the fantasies i hav had watching hell's kitchen! :D

Pavi!!!! said...

oh yeah richard gere...since i was a kid...my criteria for marrg has been tht my man shld grow old the wat richard gere did!
n George Clooney is also soooooo hot!

V knows i have a crush on these 2 ;-) and feels pressurized when i ask him to grow old the way these men did!

I never had the hots for Brad pitt...hes alrite.

Mysterious Mia said...

Well gal George Clooney man.....he is hot hot hot... n i guess yur right older men r much more matured n understanding n caring n sensitive to women i'd say...

oh BTW, i do fancy Mathew Fox (i'd say he is elder to me heheh) I was hooked on to his LOST series back in Sydney, and have been watching thhe series again....

MARIA said...

Happy Earth Day!

fingers said...

It almost makes me wish I was older...

George said...

What a post Keshi ... makes me feel warm all over and the fact that so many responses are from girls who like older men. You know that I am older, intelligent, have class and am better in bed than I was 30 years ago ... well OK you don't know that part.

I am so pleased with this post ... now to find all, or some, of you women.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Mav :)

**..trust me..the beard n the moustache help a lot

hahaha! So ur a beardy 'old' man?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ROFL Samby ur too funny!

Cmon ur not gonna die for em...cos ur a hero, so u'll save em both as well as urself.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwwww Jeevan u r so sweet! ty so much n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

r ya younger than me? I dunno but its ok. I'll choose Love anytime man LOL!



**they are Trisha, Katharina Kaif, Jeans aishwarya roy

Good taste u've got Jeevan! ;-)

Is Trisha older than u?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chap!

Research in Men is such an interesting thing to do u know. :)


**Obama's charisma is great.

I know! He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo classy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gunj u look so PRETTY in that pic WOW!

*Branson

he's all mine ok. LOL!

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

heheheheh How are you???????? i have not been doing that well thats why I have been missing :(

i mISSED YOU SO MUCH KESHI!

I JUST WANT TO GET BETTER!

Keshi said...

Lena heyy CHARM it is!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Satish nah u dun hv to grow old to be attractive. Just some older men r really attractive..not all :)


**i used to have a fetish for the wife of my dad's colleague. even today, i find her hotttttttttt

WOW how old is she??

I used to hv the hots for one of dad's friends. I was abt 5yrs old then and he was abt 35 maybe. LOL!
I even told my mum that I wanted to marry him. *rolling eyes*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Andrew I swear it was a fatal co-incident mate LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal!

**(cant remeber grandpas name) even after crossing 80s got models of 19 in his villa...

LOL @granpa. 80yrs old? No ways! I dun fancy such very old men. Im not Anna Nicole Smith ok!


**just pray gos i never land up in australia..otherwise u will be flooded with flowers always

awwwwwwwwwwww ur the kinda guy who gives flowers ha? How sweet :) But how long can u do that for? LOL I mean u cant give flowers forever. Sooner or later u'd get bored by it lolz!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Silvara ;-)

yes they better be well-mannered. Most of the time they r.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cindy :)

**And the way he sqeezes his eyes everytime he asks a tricky question and the poor interviewee is in a soup

I'd really luv to see this guy LIVE. Sounds like a very interesting character.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Thoughts tnxx!

ooh lala ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Preeti yes older HUNKS indeed :)


**...I mean, my boss (bald,50 and half my height) hit on me when i joined this place and trust me, his immaturity or watever u wanna call it, irked me!

LOL no I didnt mean such annoying older men!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Priya..they r hot hotter hottest :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Crasiezt no worries hun.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Heyya Clyde!

**I have this crush on Keshi.
Besides being a beautiful woman, she is articulate, compassionate and intelligent

aww now how bloody sweet is that! *HUGZ* mate! :) ty so much and I must say ur quite the gentleman. I dunno if ur 'older' :) but I really like ya too.



**But from there it has to be Jodie Foster----ok, I know she is gay but what a fantastically interesting woman

lol gay? no ways..she's a good-looking hot older woman. I agree.



**Jane Fonda---what a strong woman and a rebel of her day

Indeedz! Every woman wants to be her when they reach that age. She's def hot!


**My god, I just love women

lol cute one!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Krys thats nice...a hot lil toy boy ha ;-)

Happy Earth Day to ya too MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Solitaire yes..all my lil bros r in luuuurve with me.

Im the older woman they all wanna flirt with hahahaha!



**Mera naam nahi liya na tune! Ja. Won't dance with you again

haha Sol! awww....Im sure Samby has the HOTS for ya..just that he only thought of me cos I begged them to mention me LOL!

btw I hv the hots for ya. LOL u scared? :):)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

really Alok? wow :)

So wud u marry an older woman (say abt 20yrs older than u) if u ever fall in love with one?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Ghosty how cud this possibly be blasphemy??

:):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jay ur not an 'old' man cmon! Arent ya in ur early 30s? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ria tnxx!


*Gere

I think now I know why I watched 'Pretty Woman' a 100 times..lol!


** They really know how to take care of u. I wish all the young men takes a cue from tht!

so true!


Younger men listen up..be older!


LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHAHA Vish I cudnt stop laughing when I read ur comment!

Is that true tho? How d u know? Im curious now :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Veenz u've got TASTE gal WOW!


**i m attracted to Alec Baldwin [ though not seen many of his movies ] is he old?!:D

haha yes he's OLD. I like him too..but recently I read in the papers that he called his daughter a PIG. Since then I dropped him from my list of 'older hunks'. LOL yes Im quite emotional.



**i loveeeee Sean Connery!!!!!\
i think he is the HOTTEST old man :)) that I would like to date and be with :))


OMG he's my fav too! My dad used to watch his movies all the time and I used to sit n watch too. Since I was a kid, I was in love with Connery. Absolutely smokin hot man!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev lol!

**Not because they're rich? Hmmmm....

I swear its not cos of the money hun! U know Im not crazy abt money. Its just their charisma and maturity. Whereas all younger men want to do is listen to Justin Timberlake and talk crap. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Prats how r ya feeling now..still in a dream world? :)


**the quizmaster called Sidharth Basu...I just loved his personality

I dunno who SB is but I agree with ya abt being attracted to Personality..I think it can be the sexiest thing abt a person.


Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

OMG Keshi!!!
me too...always had a thing for older men (*blushing*)..
and Richard Gere....gosh I could get on my back any day for him ;)
LOL!

Keshi said...

heyy Grunty both Michelle Pfeiffer and Madge r Hot older women. Alot of younger men fancy em.

Im jealous :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Prats so ur husband takes the 2nd place when Amitabh comes ard. awww...

:):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Manu hey WC n ty!

I will come ard to check out ur blog soon. tnxx :)


**how else am i supposed to contact u??

d u want my email? I'll drop it in ur blog.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyyyyyyyy Dhruv just where the bloody hell hv ya been mate? I missed ya! *HUGZ*


**crush....older woman crush...keshi..blog..you...me

LOL aww..so sweet!


*MWAH* ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

nooooooooooo u got me wrong Murane, it isnt abt the MONEY! No ways! Well atleast with me, it isnt abt the money :). I know some women like older and settled men cos of the money. But I aint like that!


**Unfortunately I look pretty much younger then I am... maybe because I behave so childish

lol so cute. I like cute guys too ;-)


Keshi.

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Hmm.. actually, ppl have been telling me that I'm getting old ;)

Also, why dint Prannoy Roy, Vir Sanghvi, Vijay Mallya, Sidharth Basu cross your mind?

Keshi said...

hey Black_Coffee tnxx hun!


**My hypothesis is that as men get older they gather experiences which added to their intelligence(implies only older intelligent men) makes them more palatable than other men!


I totally agree! thats what it is.



**They also look more attractive! those laugh lines and worry lines actually add totheir charm!!

OMG tell me abt it! :) U know my mum watched Bold And the Beautiful...tho I hate boring TV soaps like that, Im in love with Eric Forrester...cos of his worry lines. LOL call me crazy!


*Gordon Ramsay

I watch it cos Im so in love with the dude. Everytime he swears I get high. :):)



*HUGZ* n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pavi tnxx babez!


**V knows i have a crush on these 2 ;-) and feels pressurized when i ask him to grow old the way these men did!

LOL hahaha! Poor V. :)


Brad Pitt never did much for me either. Strange ha.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anvita!

**n i guess yur right older men r much more matured n understanding n caring n sensitive to women i'd say...

u bet babez!



*Matthew Fox

yeah I can do him. LOL! gosh he's hot.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Happy Earth Day Maria!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Fingers how old r ya now?

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

Misss u keshi wish i was better so i could visit more :(

Keshi said...

George I always had a thing for older men. It started when I was abt 5yrs old..hehe yes started very young. There was this handsome friend of dad's...I used to tell mum that I wanted to marry him. LOL!

And I always told ppl that I liked older men. And I'd get married to one if I can :)


**You know that I am older, intelligent, have class and am better in bed than I was 30 years ago ... well OK you don't know that part

haha good to know that Geroge! ;-)

Im pretty comfy with older men..dunno why.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz get better soon hun. Also, dun put things off til u get better. Just enjoy life one day at a time. Thats what Im doing right now. :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Carolingal I'd do anything to just meet Gere for even just 5mins! plz God atleast do this favor for me, cos u hvnt done anything else!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vrij then thats very exciting ha
;-)


**Also, why dint Prannoy Roy, Vir Sanghvi, Vijay Mallya, Sidharth Basu cross your mind?

Mebbe cos I dunno any of em. LOL!

Keshi.

Rex Venom said...

Heeheehee.
Just so you know, I'm getting Older. Every single second.
Rock on!

Keshi said...

hey Rex :)

now all the younger guys suddenly wanna grow older LOL!

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Ok I am feeling you on this. Older men seems to be quite a treat!..hehehe. but can be a pain in the ass when they get too possessive/ jealous. :/

And hehehe my older men crushes are…

George Clooney
Mel Gibson

That’s the two I can distinctly think off right now..

Keshi said...

Amy hey :)

I used to like Clooney..not anymore. Cos I read that he's snobbish n dun like kids.

Mel Gibson is a hottie anytime..I mean which sane girl cud say NO to those haunting blue Aussie eyes!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k cos of this post now I seem to be falling in love with my boss *rolling eyes*

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..lol...it helps me make look more mature as compared to my age...not old tho :D..howdy?

Keshi said...

:) Mav.

Im very well ty and urself?

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..im good..jus 1 n half day more at home then im off to mumbai

Keshi said...

Mav wut r ya gonna do in Mumbai?

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

I am the same with older women, (not like grandma old), but mature and intelligent, prissy little selfish things annoy me...

Good to see you are attracted to brains and not braun it is a good thing to see this day and age when life is obsessed with image:)

maverick said...

@keshi..lol...work...i ve to report to mumbai...n then from there i ll get to know my posting location

Nirmal said...

he he who said i will settle domw in australia...
will cum 4 few days ...give u flowesr then fly off...lolsss

Keshi said...

Aidan u know Im such a 'good' and 'wise' girl..thats why. ;-)


**(not like grandma old), but mature and intelligent, prissy little selfish things annoy me...

LOL u r sweet! And I agree.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

u got a job already Mav? Great stuff!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal r ya scared that u mite hv to buy me flowers everyday? Is that why ur leaving in a week? LOL!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

its not flowers daily scaring me....but to deliver a beautiful gal flowers everday is scaring me..

gal u dont know but its very tempting...lols...

Keshi said...

**its not flowers daily scaring me....but to deliver a beautiful gal flowers everday is scaring me..

thats why u need to grow OLDER to get that charming 'confidence' ;-)

Keshi.

A said...

Though there are only younger guys around me these days....but I agree with what u say...

there is something about older men..

I have a crush on Shekhar Kapur and Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra (maker of Rang De Basanti) they are super sexy!

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hey Keshi!! :)
How r u doing??

Older men..ahaan!!
I absolutely love Richard Gere & George Clooney..Uhhh so Hot!! ;)

I second Veens' choice - Shashi Tharoor.. :) Extremely intelligent!!
And yeah..not to forget Mr.Prannoy Roy!

Keshi said...

Anjuli its the same with me. Im always surrounded by much younger guys.

I dunno the older guys u mentioned...i better google em :)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

fine will meet u after i have crossed my 40s....lolss..

got no doubt u will be charming then....or atleast ur daughter will be...lolsss..

Keshi said...

hey Swati both Gere and Clooney r yummaaay!


I gotta check out those intelligent Indian men..sounds like spicy hunks for the soul ;-)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

Why is it that all women want someone older and all men want someone younger than them

Is it not unfair to older women and younger men?

:(
:(
:(

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal my daughter? hahahaha!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

lolss..keshi this was under the assumption that ur gal will be like you....will fall for charming hot oldies...lolss..

Keshi said...

hey Ganesh hows u? Long time :)


**Why is it that all women want someone older and all men want someone younger than them
Is it not unfair to older women and younger men?



:) good qn but it aint unfair to anyone at all. Cos there's always someone older/younger than ya.

;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal now that u said that, I'll raise my daughter to hate older men. LOL!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

thanks keshi...then my son will have a bright chance then...lolsss

Keshi said...

Make sure ur son likes older women LOL!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

maam ur not old but ur older than me... so that makes me the young guy and u the old woman... i love u... will u marry me??

Nirmal said...

yup he will be like papa...and eyes like mom..(no soda glass)...lolsss

Keshi said...

Samby awwwwwwww thats the SWEETEST thing a guy ever asked me!! Im in cloud 9 now :)

*blushin n all*

YES yes and yes!


*MWAH* I luv ya too!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Nirmal @soda glasses!

Im imagining ur babies being born with soda glasses. LOL!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

ha ha ...tat will be sweet...

and delete that b4 some gals read that...lolsss

Keshi said...

why should I delete that Nirmal..let the girls know abt ur Soda genes. LOL!

Keshi.

gP said...

chumma...:p was joking.

Keshi said...

I know Ghosty :)

Hows ya?

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

i think i have to come back...cant live with out my new "wife" lolzzzz

Keshi said...

lolllllllz Samby how nice! So r ya gonna be bak soon?

I gotta hv a husband next to me if Im married, rite? LOL!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

its not in ma genes....its all coz of various kinda gals i m surronded with..stressd my vision..lolss..

@samby..
bloody come back...

Keshi said...

Nirmal lolz ur poor eyes being subjected to all kinds of strong 'female' rays.


I think Samby wants to go and come back alot OLDER. Wut he doesnt realise is that then I'd be a granma. LOL!

Come bak NOW Samby!


Keshi.

Nirmal said...

yup now u got ma pain....

granma..lols..horny one...remembered american pies granma...lolss

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissy

m okies...from morning.. i m having scolding sessions.. i think that's more depressing than wat i m

*hugz*

Hiren said...

only 4 crushes ??? :P :) and as i see in your comments ... if all the gals just drool over older men ... what will the younger guys do ??? :)

Clyde said...

Yep, I'm that bit older
And in love with life

maverick said...

@keshi...lol..do u even remember reading my blog off late??ya i ve job..i ll b working with Unilever India...

maverick said...

http://fightersalwayfight.blogspot.com/2008/04/many-fold-post.html


chk

Mysterious Mia said...

guess wat this visit, i had nicolas cage in mind.....hahaha

n mathew fox is surely foxy enuff man

Macadamia The Nut said...

This is uncanny Keshigirl! :D
Same here! lol!
In fact i've this 'thing' for Jack Nicholson for as long as I can remember .. sigh!

AVIANA said...

My older man is Benicio Del Torro!

Just something about him just makes me melt....

mmmm...

Ankur said...

Girl oh Girl!!!

Older man... wow... i m gettin old... r u girls listening :D :D

*Looks innocently around*

Now i m ready to wait a lot more than i cud have... old n older :P

waise haha... i m older than u keshi, so ur last line doesnt applies to me, and even if i m i do like older woman :D :D

hehe...

well, i really like Penelope Cruz, now if u can call her old!!!

Cheers!!!

Keshi said...

hahaha Nirmal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k I wont scold ya anymore Sourish...awww. How abt a nice cuppa n a hug? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hiren younger guys wud always have a younger woman right? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Clyde how nice! I think the older we get, the more we start loving life..

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thats cool Mav!

I must been drunk when I read that post..sorry. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Anvita I hv men on my mind 24/7 yes. :)


**Cage

yep he's hot too!


*Fox

I can be his Fox anytime *howls* LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Maca lol!


** Jack Nicholson

yes he's quite HOT for his age. But I heard that he's a hopeless womaniser.

:):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

oii Lisa ;-)

** Benicio Del Torro!

Gotta check him out. Sounds like spicy Spanish paella ;-)

keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anur LOL so now u suddenly wanna be seen as Old?


**Penelope Cruz

I agree. She's quite HOT for a 30 something model. Altho u cant really label her as an 'Older' woman :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ANKUR I mean. lol Sorry abt the typo!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

not again Keshigirl :(:((((((

y only with me u do this :(((

Keshi said...

Ankur it mebbe cos ur name is hard to fast-type :)

Keshi.

Ankur said...

Lier... its not at all hard to fast type!!!! :(

Ankur said...

hehe... but not a problem...

:D :D

Cheers!!!

Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

Oi! btw.. do u know the name of Richard Branson's autobiography?

Its called "Loosing my Virginity"..

;) ... smart alec eh? :)

and Richard Gere.. hmmmmm...

Keshi said...

Ankur if u read my latest post, u'd be happy to know Im a liar indeedz LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Rahul :)

**"Loosing my Virginity"..

Now thats what I call a TOPPER! He's a smart-alec indeeds.


keshi.

Romeo Morningwood said...

There are a couple of advantages but the main thing is (should be) that men finally get comfortable in their own skin and aren't as insecure...
hopefully.

My theory on men 'aging well' is based on the fact that throughout most of human history people who lived to be 40 or more were quite unique...
so the subliminal message to females looking for decent DNA was that these older guys must know something or have done something right to stay alive and usually by then they accumulate the wherewithall to offer more security and resources...
which they will pass on to the offspring. Purely selfish Gene management.
Anyway, Groucho Marx said that you are only as old as the woman you feel.

I hope that this helps.

Keshi said...

Don ur SPOT ON!

Keshi.

Satish Bolla said...

she might b around 35 by now. it's been some 5 or 6 years since i last saw her. wondering how she looks now?

Keshi said...

oh ok Satish :)

Keshi.

Mayur said...

hi There...juz dropped in to say Hi....
Will comment on ur posts later......

Keshi said...

heyy Mayur tnxx!

Keshi.