Monday, April 14

Renu And Me

Guess what guys? My fav cuz Renu arrived from NZ today for a brief holiday (only for 4 days though *SOB*)! We are of the same age, same madness levels, same kinda fashion slaves, same kinda drama queens, same everything! She and I basically grew up together and whenever I go to NZ on holz, I stay at her place..only cos she wouldn't allow me to stay anywhere else *rolling eyes*. We are that close. My sis picked her up from the airport this morning, she's at our place right now and I'll be going home after work to give her a big HUG and talk talk talk talk talk until we fall asleep...yes she and I are blockbuster chatterboxes and we crack jokes and laugh til we run outta breath. As little kids, together we used to go knock on doors and hide,...and yes we got caught one day *broken record kinda music follows*. We were about 6yrs old then. Just as we were gonna knock on this old guy's door and run away like we usually did, a very angry face opened the door yelling at us even before we could place our knuckles on his door LOL! We ran away before that giant angry shark-lookalike could swallow us! That day we got busted from my dad big time. My dad heard about it from that guy and he was looking for us...and I was crying non-stop behind the car (hiding from my dad) while Renu was shushing me and calling me an idiot for crying. We didn't go home for a while that day. Somehow our dad found us behind the car and that was the day we stopped our little knocking-on-doors game. But ofcourse we started another notorious game straight after that LOL! And that was dialling wrong numbers and annoying people on the other end *what else can 2 naughty kids do when asked to stay indoors right?*. Yes, both she and I love to have fun and we continued that even after we grew up...and now we hunk-watch together like crazy and laugh non-stop LOL! Yes, she and I are inseparable, crazy, hyperactive, manic cousins. Although I always went to NZ for holz, this girl hardly has time to come see me in Sydney even though she's basically next door...she comes here very rarely cos she's oh-so busy with work, so even 4 days with her is a grand treat for me. I can't wait to see her! And yes we are about to do that 'notorious' again ;-).

But one recent change about Renu is that she's been doing Weight Watchers for 2yrs or so now, and she's pretty obsessed with it. I do feel sorry for her as she doesn't enjoy normal food anymore. She was a little overweight before and since she lost tons of weight through a Jenny Craig diet, she seems to be a little obsessed with that routine. So yeah, now she's gonna look at me and tell 'OMG K you've gotten fatter!' :). But I really think I'm of normal weight for my age and height, and Renu thinks that is 'fat' hehehe. She doesn't like 'fleshy' and thinks it's gross to be voluptious. She's thin alright but I think she's lost a little too much. She's crushed her boobs to 'flat', she's basically ironed out her hips and butt, and her body now looks teenagerish. And she thinks my boobs and ass is grossly fleshy LOL! She likes being very thin...so who am I to complain right? But I hope she gets to enjoy real food again like she used to. I really feel she's missing out on life. Yeah look at me, I do look 'big' compared to her right haha! (please note I'm not making fun of Renu here...I'm just stating how I truly feel about her obsession with weight loss and I don't think it's healthy..to me life is too short to live like that, and I believe in eating well and exercising).

Anyways, since I'm gonna be busy with my dear Renu for few days, I won't be around blogs til about Friday starting tonight...will check comments and publish whenever I can though, but I don't think I'll have time to blog as usual. So I'll see you guys in a few days ok...gonna miss you madly and please know I'll be thinking of you every single day. *HUGZ* take care, be good and see yous soon! Renu lost her dad when she was only 2yrs old...he was a well-known lawyer and he died of Cancer at the age of 36. She also lost her mum 5yrs ago (my fav Aunty V). This song is especially for Renu...I want her to be happy and enjoy life wherever she goes...and know that she's never alone cos I'll be there for her til my last breath.


Current Music: Sara by Fleetwood Mac

152 Cranium Signets:

SaffronSaris said...

Poppy-doll, you go ahead and have fun with Renu. Your doll is a real gem, sorry I couldn't leave a comment there fast enough - you update faster than I could read haha :)
Enjoy yourself real good yah?

Pavi!!!! said...

ohhh..awesome 4 days ahaead of u! Have a blast while u can!

Looking back at ol' times is such a wonderful thing! I Thank God for having given me the memory power to recollect the past times..

n haha...we did plenty of the crank-call blank-call thingy too!

maverick said...

hey kesh...have a great time with ur cuz...do tell her to impart some tips to me...abt the weightloss :D

and yeah u look absolutely gorgeous...not fat at all..the right numbers everywhere i believe :)

btw gotta go to the hospital..cya laterz :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

Thats really awesome! Am sure you guys will have a blast!:D

Its always fun having close cousins around. :D

Will look forward to ya return sweets!

Mwahs!

J said...

i am fine, thanks :)

btw, renu looks hot in that pink pic ;)

gP said...

girls! sigh.... such drama...

Soo....hope you guys dont do serious damage simply to get than hot police guy to come over, etc etc etc...and send my msg to Renu will ya Keshi...oh btw is she single? :p

Have fun girl!

Keshi said...

hey Saffy tnxx hun!


**- you update faster than I could read haha

LOL! aww...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

u too Pavi? LOL good on ya girl!

And tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav tnxx!

She follows the WW diet Mav :)


**and yeah u look absolutely gorgeous...not fat at all..the right numbers everywhere i believe

aww that means alot to me u know hehe. HUGZ n ty!

I hope ur dad gets better real soon. God bless!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yesss Amy :)

Im gonna miss u all tho..

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k I will tell her that Jitterz :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Ghosty yeah we r born drama queens.


**....hope you guys dont do serious damage simply to get than hot police guy to come over, etc etc etc...

haha u rem that!


**and send my msg to Renu will ya Keshi...oh btw is she single? :

aww ok. but nah she's not single. Sorry to disapoint ya Ghosty. Ur hitting on my cuz ha? GREAT! and here I was thinking Ghosty was in love with me *SOBZ*

Keshi.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Have a great time! When you come back, I'll be going. I will leave a comment in about 2 weeks.

Life is either too short or too busy--maybe both.

LOL

Bev

Anonymous said...

wow! u go have a good time girlssss!

and no u look perfect :))

weight watchers ;( if only i cud do smething like that...i just cant do i t :(

wooookkkkaaaaaaayyyyyy

have a fun week ahead ...Miss yu :)

dharmabum said...

its become fashionable to be extra thin these days.

hope u guys have fun. paint the town red, i say!!!

gP said...

Keshi Lol! :p I remember all! grrr...maybe i shud become a police in ur city. :p

Me always Love Keshi. :)

Keshi said...

Bev ur going away for 2 whole weeks? BAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Veenz hey HUGS!

**and no u look perfect

aww being too nice to me LOL! I aint perfect sweetz..nowhere near it. but Im not over or under...a lil more on the fleshy side tho :):)

plz dun do WW ever! Its a freedom-eating monster! I've seen that happening to my cuz.

*HUGZ* gonna miss u too!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dharma tnxx!

**its become fashionable to be extra thin these days.


yes! it seems it's fashionable to look like u need a whole-week's meals LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ghosty u'd make a terrific cop! ;-)

Keshi.

La vida Loca said...

have funnnnnnnn!!!

Sam said...

dats noiice!!! :D
btw, must admit.. dat ur sis Renu is looking damn pretty in that pink dress... too pretty!! ;)

Preeti said...

Fun times ahead huh!??? SOOOO glad ur gonna go n hv a ball...n i hope u gt bak super charged n continue givin us ur dose of super posts!

muah!

Keshi said...

ty Lavida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Sam I noticed alot of men here commented abt that pic of her's. I agree...she looks great there! And I look like a gypsy next to her yes..LOL!

tnxx :)

Keshi.

Rià said...

Aww i feel bad for Renu but i m glad tht she has friends like u. Hope she gets over the weight obsession asap and starts loving food and life like before. And hey did i forget to tell u tht u luk pretty gurl!! :) And yes u r not fat...u hav a very proportionate figure. :D

Keshi said...

ty Preeti MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ria tnxx! But she doesnt listen to me hehe. She thinks im giving her the wrong advice LOL!

And ty for those sweet compliments! Altho Im a bit on the fleshy side :):)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Heyy Keshi,

It was fun to read about you n your cousin's notorious activities.. :)
n m so jealous of you yaa.. i dun have any cousins of my age group.. :(
hehe..
Have loads of fun!!
I'm surely going to miss you loads here.. Enjoyyy!!!
You look awesome in both your pics.Just perrrrfect!!! :)

J said...

oh btw, you too looking hot in that "fleshy" pic ;).. but maybe you already know that.

Keshi said...

aww Swati but Im sure u had friends of ur age? HUGGGGGGGGGZ n ty sweetie!

Im not perfect btw but tnxx for being so kind LOL!

*MWAH*

Keshi.

anits said...

hi keshi...u really enjoyed ur dayz wit ur cuz sis ha? u two look gorgeous!

tcare n hv a nice day

Keshi said...

hey Jitterz tnxx :)

** you too looking hot in that "fleshy" pic

late compliments wont be taken. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anits I hvnt 'enjoyed' em yet..lol did u even read my post? :(

Keshi.

Vishesh said...

lol...have fun...

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey ure not at all fat!! n ure right about lookin normal rather than reed thin!!
anyways...hav a good time ahead with her...n keep us posted bout it!
hav fun
tc!:)

Mez said...

It's nice to be on the heavier side than be totally fleshy.U lukin purfect...don worry huh ;) Btw do update what all fun u guys had?

Menchie said...

Hope you're having a good time with your cousin keshi! pics please! :D

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-LOL,I guess the words'same madness levels'describe Renu better than a thousand words.(Wonder how she'd react if she sees your post,though?*muses*).

LOL at the door-knocking at age 6 gag you pulled. Reminds me of the time this guy next door(sleeping on the tin roof) got hit by a paper airplane or 2(or 3) that me and my kid bro were flying from the third floor of our ancestral home.He came to our house to complain-now that I think about it,perhaps his wifey did not give him his morning tea that day!!LOL.

Hey,I must compare notes with your friend...even I've been on this diet kick since Feb-down 6.5 kgs so far.:)

Frankly,I think you look aok as u are!What matters is how comfy you are with your body wt,na??

BTW,LOL at the term'grossly fleshy'-sounds just a wee bit better than the phrase 'thunder thighs'.(Sridevi used to be termed that,in her heydey)

Have a nice time!

Cazzie!!! said...

Love this song :) Have a great time Keshi :)

Kalpana said...

That's what friendship is all about..... I too have a blasting time with my dear friends..... Have great time! :)

Satish Bolla said...

enjoy renu's stay, buddy. hope u'll b back soon with some girly talk.... ;)

crasiezt said...

LOL you two are so adorable!
I think fleshy is fine:-)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

have a grt time ;))

in my kidddy days i used to wall paint in the afternoon ;))

ghosty pics
khikhikhi

Harry said...

hi keshi...

have a gr88 time ahead...
and yeah, u in black and ur cousin in pink: both of u r really looking good....

tkcre...

Harry

Vest said...

"Hey gorgeous! come knocking anytime", x.

Jeevan said...

Keshi, as kid we use to do the same. dialing numbers on our own and blab... something or make dialing and cut often, but today nothing doing where technology will help finding out the person;) I wish you and rena have some lovely moments. take care and have fun dear, by the by she looks beautiful :)

Alok said...

u r going to hv gr8 fun ... thts so cool ...

and rem beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder :)



Alok

Pri said...

heyy we will miss having u around till friday...but have a nice time with ur cuz :)
and yess u both are stunners..im beginning to feel its heriditary now ;)

rock on!!

Hazel Dream said...

good friends are as rare as diamonds

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Have a funfilled time..weight watching can wait
TC
CU

KP said...

have fun keshi....:).ur cousin renu is smokin hot!!!

njoi

Cinderella said...

She has beautiful eyes...!!!

Have fun sugar.
Take care.

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Hey girl.. have loads of fun! Enjoy!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Have a great time girl!!!

I'm like you...a bit on the 'fleshy' side...and am just as happy with it ;)

xx

jac said...

Can I atleast say with out ignoring your cuteness, that Renu is damn cute ??
:))

Sweetstickychewy said...

Will be missing you too Keshi.

*hugz*

Macadamia The Nut said...

It's great when you have siblings or cousins who vibe so well with you. I have one precious creature in my life. I call her Jolnah - a private joke with us. :D

And I think I can understand your sentiment about this Diet fad spreading around. Sometimes when I eat out with friends I feel like The Thing Part II. They nibble on leaves and grass and I nibble, err, HOG :D

Arthur said...

Hi Keshi, you know, I found out I have some things in common with your cousin, well, there only 2:

The first is that I also lost my Father when I was 2.

And the second is that I'm also a little bit obssesed with weight loss, so much, that... guess how much is my weight, I have 58 kilograms (it's kinda 116 lbs.) and I'm 26 and my height is 1.78

So I can understand your cousin, and now I got used to eat less meat and more vegetables and fruits.

Big greetings and big hugs

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

Shionge said...

Thank you Keshi for introducing Renu to us, what a joy to have a childhood cousin that bonded even till now ~ that's a gift really :D

Have fun and catch up with each other, gonna miss you for sure.

Btw Keshi, how come she ended in NZ while you & your family stays in Sydney? I do know you travel quite often to NZ to be with your cousins too.

Hugs & love always....have fun and gosh wish I could join you two crazy girls hunk-watch too hehehehe.....

Commander Zaius said...

Family is always more important. Have fun and take plenty of pictures.

And she thinks my boobs and ass is grossly fleshy LOL!

Personally, from your pictures you post I think you are gorgeous.

Tys on Ice said...

have a great time, both of u...

say hi to ur cuz...fat , fleshy or thin...both of u are sight for sore eyes..

Rex Venom said...

Pretty Ladies!
Rock on!

Coco said...

Enjoy your time with your cousin...
have FUN!! Don't get into any trouble, but if you do- I/we want the DETAILS!! ; )

And yes, she sounds a little obsessive about her weight- that's not good.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Twins of pleasure!!

Ankur said...

nice to hear that u have someone arnd who u like to be with.

even my friends did fly down last weekend and we had amazing fun here. For me its more of party time coz i dont have many friends around here in this part of the country. had so much fun for 3 days cant tell u... and now i can imagine how much fun its gonna be for u :D

btw... both of u look gorgeous... :)

and now i miss my home all d more *sigh*

Cheers!!!

Sig said...

Ahhh ur both so beautiful!! I bet u have a hugely good-looking family!

I know the whole obsession about losing weight - even succumbed to it at times - I like my body but I want it more toned so that's my motivation. Good for Renu if she wanted to do tha but it's not healthy to go overboard as well.

Have fun with ur cuz anyways!

Nirmal said...

have a good time keshi...

Dalicia said...

actually weight watchers is a pretty program :) few of my colleagues are doing it. it's about eating less.

have a great time with renu! GIRRRRRLLLLLPOWER

Solitaire said...

Hope you are having fun!
I am so out of touch with blogosphere.

maverick said...

hey keshi..how r u??dads back home..all fine..n kindly elaborate the WW diet.... :D

Nachi said...

you go and have all the fun in the world babe!! my regards to cuz...and as for Ghosty, he tends to hit on anything female! (*wink wink*)

:)

and yeah, curves are definitely good.

and BTW, you and your cuz, you are both single right??? ;)

general_boy said...

It's great to have a cuz who you'd choose as a freind, huh? Me and my cuz Connie got up to capers not all to different to yours Keshi. ;)

You've reminded me I gotta catch up with her, it's been too long. Anyway, have fun and make the most of the time you guys have together!

Anonymous said...

hey keshi hope u r njoying ur cousin s stay. i m back and i have lot of catching to do with ur blog. i wud take up teh questionairre. it appeals me, i wud write on my blog abt it and leave a link to it on ur blog in comments section.

my blog misses u!!!

Sairekha said...

So cuz in town! What fun!!:) You galz go paint the town red!!:) Hugs!:)

Just got back from two straight weeks of travelling:) Let me pinch myself a few more and realize I'm finally home:)

Meghna said...

Hi Keshi,
He...he....Me an one of my cousins a re ditto same....vry naughty! And yeah dear, both of u r so beautiful...u dont needa diet even if she says...enjoy ur days with her :P

Sam said...

oh no!! u r pretty too.. but den... ders soemthing abt her which aligns more with the images i carry in my mind... on the other hand i'm sure my roomie wud have fallen for u.. :)

Priya said...

Have a great time Keshi.

AVIANA said...

Mamacita...

aaawww..I 'm glad you are with your cuz..ur lucky to have someone like that in your life...

i'm not really close to anyone in my family except my bro/cuz jeffry...

i understand about the whole weight thing....i recently came off from losing alot of weight and i have gotten a little obsesseda bout my weight but not too obsessive cuz it's hard for me to pass up ALOT of food!

i'm so damn greedy...

anyhow, have a good time with your cuz...we'll talk soon!

muah!

AVIANA

KAYLEE said...

miss u :(

Mónica said...

Keshi.... hi, hoe are you?

I hope you have fine. Kisses

curryegg said...

Uhh.. this is sweet.. Wish you and Renu will meet again and having a great time together.. ;)

Nadine said...

Enjoy every moment. You both are very pretty and look similar. It must be something that runs in the family.

Ekta said...

Hey,
its always fun to catch up with people ur close to...unfortunately I dont have any cousin my age (all younger) and in different cities..so cld never real bond with any of them...but do have tonnes of fun while she is ard!

Alok Meshram said...

Hey! Nice quirky post!

:)

Kelvy said...

yohooo go ahead and hav fun....wat pranks r u guys gonna do now???well lets hope she wont kick u for describing about her figure...heheheh....she looks really pretty too

radiohead said...

alrite ..all heard .. ur gonna have fun n blah blah .. which is cool .. but I must say ur cuz is gorgeous :D .. haha

now dnt think of me to be a racist baboon .. but she looks very indian ..may be .. but still wherver she's from ..she's cool (u knw I dnt want to use that wrd .. haha ..so usin opposites u knw .. if u wish .. let her knw :P)

so nxt time whn m off to oz ..i gotta make sure that I visit NZ too ...n then at sch times frndz come handy .. ur gonna direct me to renu's house ..rite mate :D ..

cheers
enjy ur time keshi .. nd tell her anuj says Hi ;)

Preeti Shenoy said...

What an honest post Keshi! LOVED the way you described your childhood antics.
And i know exactly what you mean by chatting and chatting and chatting non-stop.
Have fun--and come back soon!
:)

ceedy said...

enjoy your good times - and yes these moments and moments you have spent with such a wonderful person - you will always cherish

Mayur said...

Hi Dear.....
Nice post.....
Nice to know about your alter-ego(forget about the diet obsession! LOL)
Good to hear(ummm....read) from you after so long.....
Even I was not around for somedays. Gotta busy wid work...
Missin you n blogsville.......
Take Care....

A said...

Renu is lucky to have a cousin like u :)

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

have fun with ur cousin! we'r so blessed 2 hv those with us with whom we spent those memorable childhood days!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Must be having a rollickin' good time whit your cousin!

Keshi said...

ty Vish :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Gunj sweetz!

**n ure right about lookin normal rather than reed thin!!

nah I hv a wobbly lil tummy LOL! I need to go bak to gym to tone it..will be doin that soon :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mez hey tnxx hun!

Yes I will come bak with an Update soon ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Menchie!

yes, will put up some pics soon :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey AmitL :)


**that I think about it,perhaps his wifey did not give him his morning tea that day

lol yes now that we r older we can see where these oldies were coming from ha!


My cuz is on a Weight Watchers program. Tho she eats normal food now, she eats VERY LITTLE. I dunno if I cud do that :) I prefer eating moderately and execrsing. It realls keeps u fit as well as trim.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Caz yeah I know u adore this song...and everytime I listen to it, I think of u too.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kalpz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Satish Im bak already :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Crasiezt!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Sourish u sound so adorable! As a kid, u must hv been too cute :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Harry!

** u in black and ur cousin in pink: both of u r really looking good....

wow wut a great compliment, tnxx n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hell I will Vesty ;-) tnxx MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Jeevan!

**but today nothing doing where technology will help finding out the person

lol yes, technology has ruined alot of innocent fun these days :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alok thats so true..tnxx mate! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pri babez tnxx!

**and yess u both are stunners..im beginning to feel its heriditary now

u cud say that. LOL Im such a shocking brag. :):)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Hazel!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha CU tnxx!

Im 'weightiing' now :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

is she now KP! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Cindy she has big brown eyes. tnxx hun MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vrij! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Carolinagal!

'fleshy' is sexaaaaaaay! ;-)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jac ofcourse u can say it a 100 times :) She IS cute!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amyyyyyyy u look so GORGEOUS in that new profile pic WOW!

*MWAH* Im bak already :)

Missed u all tons!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Macadamia tnxx hun!

**I call her Jolnah - a private joke with us

lol both of us hv alot of private jokes like that.


*nibble

I so know wut u mean! I hv the same feelings..it's like Im a whale around ants. LOL!


*HUGZ* ur just perfect hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Arthur Im so sorry to hear abt ur dad. *HUGZ*


** guess how much is my weight, I have 58 kilograms (it's kinda 116 lbs.) and I'm 26 and my height is 1.78

really? WOW! For ur height n age, u should weigh ard 60k right?



**So I can understand your cousin, and now I got used to eat less meat and more vegetables and fruits.

its healthy to eat more vege/fruits than meat. I agree.

I used to be a Gym junkie...went o arobics/funk/hiphop classes every week. Not anymore. I go for long walks and eat moderatley. It does the job :) But Im gonna go bak to gym just cos I want to tone my wobbly bits :):)


TC Arthur n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Shionge tnxx hun! Yes we always hunk-watch..it's a MUST in our adventures. ;-)


** how come she ended in NZ while you & your family stays in Sydney? I do know you travel quite often to NZ to be with your cousins too.

Most of my family is in Aus and NZ...actually all of em :) She ended up in NZ cos her family migrated to NZ long time ago.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey BB tnxx mate!


**Personally, from your pictures you post I think you are gorgeous.

aww Im stoked ;-)

*MWAH*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tys tnxx mate!

**fat , fleshy or thin...both of u are sight for sore eyes..

lol really?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rex tnxx mate ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Coco hun ty n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Phoso!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

How nice Ankur! Im glad u had loads of fun :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Silvara!

yes she's a lil bit obsessed...but I also can u'stand why..cos if u give in to food, u can easily put on weight...especially after such a strict diet for so long. Thats why she's trying to maintain it. It must be hard to do that tho.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nirmal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dalicia tnxx!

** it's about eating less.

yes..but I dun think 'eating less' alone wud help. It's also abt exercising.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Solitaire why, where hv ya been? :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav thank God ur dad is ok.


**WW diet

check that link out in this post :) cos I hv no idea. I never tried it. But basically, it's abt eating less and exercising regularly. But Im not sure if it's a good diet...meaning, if u'd deprive urself of nutrients etc.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Naci hey tnxx!


**and as for Ghosty, he tends to hit on anything female!

LOL really? I didnt know that. Good to know that tho ;-)


**single

my cuz isnt single but hey I am :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Boy tnxx!

**Me and my cuz Connie got up to capers not all to different to yours Keshi.

lol sounds like a great pair!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Enigma tnxx!


**it appeals me, i wud write on my blog abt it and leave a link to it on ur blog in comments section.

oh ok :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ziah WB n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Meghna WC to my onlne home hun n ty!


**And yeah dear, both of u r so beautiful...u dont needa diet even if she says...

aww how sweet of ya to say that. tnxx n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sam!


**but den... ders soemthing abt her which aligns more with the images i carry in my mind... on the other hand i'm sure my roomie wud have fallen for u

*sobz heavily*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Priya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Lisa!

**i'm so damn greedy...

lol me too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Kaylz Im bak :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Monica como estas bonita? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Curry hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Nadine :) HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Ekta!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Alok! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Enigma tnxx!

yes we kick each other anyways :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k Anuj u can go crash at her place when ut in NZ...no complaints at all! :)

*cries unstoppably*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol PS only we girls wud know abt 'chatting' in style ha! ;-)

*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Ceedy...tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Mayur WB then! :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Anjuli and Im lucky to hv her as my cuz too :)

tnxx babez!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Swati n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Phoso yes!

Keshi.