1. What is the one Thing someone has said(/done) to you that hurt your feelings the most?
My ans: An old friend once wrote a very ugly letter to me just cos I told him to get his act together...and since that day my heart has been scarred beyond recognition cos the words were so harsh. Later on, he said Sorry and I forgave him, but those words don't seem to fade away. *now is there plastic surgery for a broken heart?*
2. What is the one Thing that most people won't guess about you?
My ans: I'm psychic and sometimes I get eerily accurate premonitons! I sometimes see and feel a 5second vision (eversince I was about 8yrs old) where I'm in a terrible car accident and dying on the spot after my car falls off a very high cliff...I don't know what that means though...does anyone know? *yes Keshi has a mysterious side too!*
3. What is the one Mistake people most often make in relationships?
My ans: Expecting the relationship to work without really making any efforts to make it work, and expecting all their problems to be solved once they have someone by their side. *get real people...you'll be in a r'ship with another human, not with Saint Theresa!* *rolling eyes*
4. What is the one Spice in your cupboard you seldom use but if you threw it away you think you may need it?
My ans: Cloves *I like the smell of it but don't like it in my food*
5. What is the one Thing you don't have that will increase your energy and reduce your stress?
My ans: The inclination to get up and take a break from the PC every 30mins or so!
6. What Is the one Reason you fail to lose(/gain) weight?
My ans: My mum's Cooking is a bigger barrier than the Great Barrier Reef when it comes to toning myself faster! She cooks so well and I wanna eat more and more, and then I get love handles! *angry bitch face*
7. What is the one Question that you should never ask a woman(/man)?
My ans (never ask a Woman): How 'old' are you, are you a 'virgin', why are you fat, no wait are you pregnant? *please have your Eulogy written and your coffin ordered before you ask these questions!*
My ans (never ask a Man): Am I your first? *but if you are his first, please kill him...no rather kill yourself!*
8. What is the one Thing (food/sweets/drinks etc) you can't say No to?
My ans: Puddings *yum I'm getting dizzy right now cos mini puddings-with-wings are flying around my head!*
9. What is the one Thing that keeps growing as you use it, when all other things keep decreasing when used?
My ans: My belly! *cries* *is there any human-belly ironing services available?*
10. What is the one Thing that you want your loved-ones to do when you die?
My ans: **too bad Keshi I have more than ONE thing to mention here!* My dear family please have a rocking funeral with GNR music on *crank up the volume for 'sweet child o' mine'*, then have an acoustic guitar session for me *the coffin can get a lil lonely & boring ya know*, dress me up in my black halterneck and blue jeans and my white-stone earrings *earrings is a must even if you choose to leave me naked ok!*, do my hair please *incase I meet a hunk in my departure lounge on the way to heaven*, later on cremate me *gently please gently!* and then throw my ashes into the blue blue ocean...and say 'Goodbye Keshi girl!'. But if you wanna make a grave for me with my ashes in it *incase you're sea sick*, you may do so people *see I give you a choice even in death!*...and since Music is my life, have the following words encrypted on an iPod shaped grave please 'she came, she saw, she died laughing'. haaaaaaha isn't life funny, part-time shit! :)
Current Music: Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder