Tuesday, November 13

Bloom Burn Be

Ever felt like a freshly baked muffin? Well right now I feel like one :). Fresh, warm, aromatic and delicious. There are days when you feel like dirty rotten fridge fungi. But there are amazing days when you feel so brandnew...like a newborn. It's one of those days and I want to enjoy it...cos they don't always come by. Life is uncanny...you don't always have incredible days, just like how you don't always have questionable days either. So what does that mean? That means Life is like a powerpoint slideshow with happy and sad slides, one after the other. Do you want to wait till the end of the slideshow to see how it finishes or do you want to hit Escape key halfway through? I prefer to wait and see what's instore. But there are times when I do feel like shutting it all down. Not cos the slideshow is full of messy slides (trust me I should be able to cope with ANYTHING by now!), but I just get bored with the knowledge that it's all going to end anyways. And that's not good. Cos, so what if it's all going to end? So does everything else in life. Every feeling, every moment, every phase straight or crooked, every opportunity, every relationship, every kiss, every touch, every smile, every tear...they all end somehow. Nothing lasts forever. The scars, memories and the love will remain...but sooner or later, every tangible thing has to end. We often choose to dwell on the sadness but not on the happiness. Why? Are we scared that that happy moment will end soon? So what...let it end. But lets enjoy it while it lasts can we. Cos in life you can choose whatever you want to be...a dancer or a plumber...a happy person or a sad one. And they all last only for a while anyway.


My point is, when you feel as spanking new as freshly made lemonade or as immaculate as a newly bloomed flower, just revel in it...when you are lighting up the night like a bright candle, burn to the fullest...when you have your moment of joy, live it to the max. Don't doubt, don't procrastinate, don't hesitate...just grab it and shine full on. Cos it's not gonna last...just like how the flower would wither away...and just like how the freshly baked muffins wouldn't last long either...the moments shall pass too good or bad. I wanna feel this freshness fully before it dies...I'm the NEW kid in town...and I'm only here for a while.


UPDATE: Alright let me tell you how I feel about some people who visit my blog. While a great many of you truly appreciate my existence here in Blogville, I know a few are just bluffing. I really don't care what you think about me, but if you don't feel a certain way about me, then go ahead be honest instead of coochi cooing me with sweet nothings. I wholeheartedly despise liars and fakers. After my PASHionate Stories post, I realised alot of male bloggers here either chose to keep quiet about it or dropped out of my blog altogether. Some are even snobbing me around. WHY? Are you jealous? I can't understand that. This is Blogville and I'm single...no one has the right to be jealous about who I kiss and what I choose to do. Besides, that post was done all in the name of FUN. For goddsakes don't you guys know how to have fun without getting personal? And for some others who thought I was a slut, FUCK OFF! Do I care what you think about me? NO. So you can shutup. If people can't get past a kiss without feeling so paranoid, judgemental and irritated and that too on the net, then it's not my problem...it's YOUR problem. Don't come here telling me that I'm beautiful blah blah blah if you truly don't feel that way about me. If you think I'm a needy whore, so be it. I know who I am, so nothing you say is going to change me. The true colors of some people were very evident after that Kiss post, and I'm glad that I posted it. Now I know who my real friends here are and who wears a pretty mask just to yak bullshit.

I started blogging to get away from my demons in real life. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to be ME without being judged, I wanted to stop the tears atleast for a while. And what do I find in Blogville? The same old frikkin shit. I'm really tired of some messed up mentalities. So those who made me feel this way after showing me false affection and friendship, a big THANK YOU for nothing!

See the first half of this post...I thought I was having a good day, only to find out that it was just a stupid joke, cos some people live to steal the good days out of others' lives. Who am I kidding ha..Keshi should never have a good day cmon! See how quickly the 'good' feeling died. Please don't come here and comment if you don't like who Keshi is... I'm outta here folks!

Current Music: New Kid In Town by The Eagles

128 Cranium Signets:

KAYLEE said...

OMG KESHI YOU DONT HOW MUCH I NEEDED TO HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT :)

:::hugs keshi:::


BTW the pics are up of that meal on my site now :)

KAYLEE said...

//I'm the NEW kid in town...and I'm only here for a while//

Huh???? what you saying????

Sig said...

you made me hungry for a muffin now Kesh!

heheh I know - I'm in my "ugly" phase at the moment but when I am blooming I'll be the prettiest flower around lol.

George said...

Enjoy the time you have because that moment will never appear again. When we're young we think that time will never end for us. But we age and aging sucks. Unfortunately we can never recover those wasted or lost moments in time.

Be well sweetie.

Helen said...

Aaaaw, what a perfect reminder on such a soggy breadcrust kind of day (it's grey and rainy here). I'll hold out for those fresh mint and lemonade days, and not lose faith in myself or mankind! Thanks for the reminder! (Sending warm vanilla cookie thoughts your way)

Sweetstickychewy said...

Keshi i love this post to the core. Made my heart smile and lift me up.

Thank you so much sweetheart. I agree with ya post big time. The parts and parcel of life.

Thank you so much for ya lurve hugz.

:* Your a sweethearT!:)

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Great song! Great group!

Nice little post.

Some days are 'Forever and Always' and others forever and never.

Still Monday here, and this day seems like it's never going to end.

Pissing rain out and just plain Dullsville.

LOL

Bev

KAYLEE said...

OH Keshi,I am sorry! I hope it wasnt anything I have been saying???

Sig said...

*shock*

WTF?? Why would someone say to you??!

Jeez, seriously people grow up.

I hate these so-called open-minded people that come and kiss ur ass one second and then say crap to ur face or do something like that in the next moment!

Kesh - the only thing I can say is that people will be two-faced no matter where you go and if u lose a few narrow-minded judgmental people over a POST then you know who the real fools are.

Don't ever stop being true to yourself - because no matter who remains in the end, you will always have yourself and if ur happy and know ur right then nobody can take that away from you.

*Hugs*

Pri said...

do what makes u happy girl...post for urself rather than for others around u...
i know its not easy but people's opinion shouldent matter as long as u r comfortable with the way u write...why are u getting upset and making the others feel tht they have proved a point??
u r being honest and dont worry---u r loved for what u are without being judged...and the ones who judge u and leave shudent matter because probably they were never meant to stay...

take care dear!
and cheer up...

Helen said...

Keshi, oh god, sister, don't let the blues sweep you away now, you're totally right, you have fans and you have friends.

Your fans want you to be a certain way, and your friends just want you (you know what I mean, you as you, not in a sexy way...) You can't make everyone happy, so just worry about the people that do love you and stick with you through your ups and downs. That demon doubt will run away if you're feeling confident, and remember what Eleanor Roosevelt once said: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Don't let them make you feel bad, Keshi, it was a fun post, a different side of Keshi, but hey you've always been a sexy girl and we knows it!!!

Helen said...

Remember, too in Dirty Dancing when Johnny says "Nobody puts baby in the corner!"
Whew! so true, baby, there are too many people in this world who will try to make you behave a certain way or be a certain person, and sometimes we've just got to stick up for ourselves (and our friends) and say "NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!"

KAYLEE said...

Check your email keshi! please....emailed you something.

Crazy Me said...

I'm a fungus today, not a muffin, not a beautiful bouquet of flowers ... sigh. Tomorrow will be better though. Mondays always kind of suck. LOL!

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
Kevin is ... someday good, someday feels not good. It is normal etap.
Generally - very hard time.
Thanks for asking.

Thanks for this post.
One part is so sad. Don't be sad.
You are always with open arms and heart. We all love you and thank you for coming into our lives.
I cannot imagine bloggosphere without your being here.
I'm so fortunate that I met you.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I now can comment on the last part of the post.

I could have never said it better. I think you now know why I seldom allow comments on my blog(s).

You are a very big exception!

There have been many people who wrote that my joking around made them angry.

My joking around makes me more money than most people will ever see in their life.

On my blogs, I'm merely a cyberspace personality. Like many writers, I use this format to test new material.

It pisses my off when idiots trash a great writer like you.

Be true to yourself! You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Bev

Sweetstickychewy said...

These are exactly the type of people who suck out the uniqueness of individuality by giving them the idea that they should dance to their tune and sing their melody or perhaps a certain way they deem as "RIGHT". Sometimes i wish they gather the reality that everyone is different and enjoy and learn to embrace instead of hurt and inject their judgements . And just because someone acts differently that exceeds their comfort level does not mean they should treat the person like dump or catergorized 'em as slut.

Keshi, i know you are not a slut And sides, reading your other posts from the last time. i know you are not one. The thing i have always admired about you is how you are not afraid to open up your heart and write transparently about your feelings and heart. When honestly others and probbies myself would think twice to write about. To be able to be so transparent is a great achievement. Its shows the strength you hold in your idenity. I am sure it upset you much how people decide to jump and push your heat button. But than again, you know who you are.

Remember sweetie. I am a box full of secrets and you are the "crystal Clear" It takes a lot to be Crystal Clear. And you are there now. And i want you to know thats something i find very admirable. So if other feels like you have cramped their style. I guess they just could not handle tranparency so much.

U go girl. Be the beautiful you inside! and Bloom as you desire. Let not the muffins dry up fast.*Hugs* MWAHS!

Nora said...

Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry your day was ruined. Unfortunately there are idiots everywhere: in blogland and in the real world. I can't believe the mentality of some people either. Please don't let it get you down. If anyone took your KISS post for anything other that what it was [FUN!!] they have a definite problem. Don't worry about it. x

Nora

Jay said...

"Delicious" is a good word to describe you.

Don't let small-minded people bother you. They're all very insignificant and they probably know it. That's why they act the way they do and say the things they say.

Anonymous said...

Muffins: just love them. And since you feel like them... I am sure you get an idea.
It sure is depressing when people call you names and comment nasty things.

George said...

Lead me to them honey and I'll rip them a new one. You are one of the most creative, fascinating, truthful and sincere bloggers of the many I read. These people (and I use that word very lightly) are just parasites that want to kill what sustains them. For every one of them you must have 100 who think you are fabulous ... and I am one of them as is my friend Helen.

Remember when I took exception to comments that were being made on one of your posts. I had the impression at the time that you had a lot of commenters who were more interested in what they had to say than in any sort of structured understanding of any issues. I can see many of them making irresponsible comments ... thinking they are being funny.

Let me know who they are and they'll regret what they said to you. Morons

Anonymous said...

I'd love to feel like a muffin ! Can my guy eat the top first ? :$

I'm a naughty girl... :D

desperado said...

oh common no jerk has the right to spoil your day....fuck them

and stay that fresh muffin...lady i salute you for the variety in your posts...from kisses to this sweet sweet post :)....seriously your blog has turned into the best way i start my day...and this post just proved me right again...its simply beautiful

and as you said ...when you have your moment of joy, live it to the max :)

cheers buddy

Deepak Gopi said...

May I take 3-4 cakes from that?
Goood day

AVIANA said...

AH Chicki NON NON NON!

don't let those IDIOTAS mess with you....

i can't stay for long i gotta sleep...i'll comment more tomorrow...

muah!

tulipspeaks said...

darling,

people come... people go.
only those who wished to be with us would stay. so, we can really be sure that those around us are people wo REALLY wanna be with us. isn't that something good?

hugs!!!


ammu.

Die Muräne said...

Huh, what was that?
First I thought, what a cool post... then was surprised about the change in the tone.

Hope you're doing fine!
Always remember: there are many shitheads out there. Nothing we could change, just try to not let them touch you! You're cool

Vest said...

Keshi: Respect is something we earn. we cant beg, borrow or steal it. Its a process of right doings, and you are doing it right. x.

Menchie said...

lately all i've been having are fugly days.

all i seem to live for nowadays are weekends!

don't mind all those b*tches out there. they're just jealous.

Nadine said...

I'm sorry you received a hard time. I keep coming back to visit you because I find that your refreshingly honest. Honest is good. Don't have to say sorry for that. You mean what you say and you have fun.

I hope that your day improves. I'm one who don't think of you that way. Be encouraged that you are not viewed that way.

Sam said...

whoa!! total anticlimax... der i was reading along nicely to ur post.. smiling all along and trhen comes along that update of urs!! wot happened? i'll chk out the comment section though...
cheer up!!

Sam said...

alrite now..... dat post got me writing so you've some of my brain child (???) too in there.. i knw it's late.. (don't throw that vase.. it's expensive!!)... but hopefully it gives u a reason to smile... after all not everyday does a kid write such stuff :P
take a luk!!

anits said...

hi keshi...life is full of challenge..but dun worry u still have friends who are sincere..so you are alwayz blessed k?!
tcare dear....hugssssss

Tys on Ice said...

whoa quick silver! ...here iam swaying calmly in the beginning of ur post , with great feeling , feeling all warm and bubbly inside and wham!!

TYPHOON MARY!!!

why do u let people effect u so much? did i tell u, i had a hate mail lately..even got called a nazi ( tht wud make me the first brown skinned nazi) but it was so cool and flattering...

look girl, whn we put ourself out there, we are facing the wind...take it in ur stride..it takes all to make this globe of dirt to go round..

now , u were saying something abt feeling like a new kid, lets go back there..

and?

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hi keshi,
Havent read the perviuos post--will do so right after posting comment on this one.
You are so right abou living in the moment and grabbing all that life has to offer.
Take care--and don't let fakers bother you.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

no never felt like a freshly made muffin .. but there's been a LOT OF times when ive felt like eating one lol
I would rather press the Esc key if begins to get boring lol

lol and yeah u're not NEW babeh .. guess u're one of the oldest here ... not in respect to ur age but ur experience and wisdom? :)

and about the second half of the post ... we've already discussed enough :D

Jeevan said...

You where the one i never want to miss in blog world, not there only alone… I am learning to be more honesty from you, not that I was lying past, but it increases to be free telling truth. You no need to change for any other, we will share in what the limit we where.

I accept what u said about the end and live… we really miss the happiness by think about where would be ending of that. enjoyment and freshness is like sitting under the passing clouds, in its drops we refresh and pleasuring on the mood and as it passed we comes to the regular living.

You said very well keshi!

Peter said...

Amazing post again, Keshi! Your blog is so different from most of the other ones I try to visit regularly, but I like it a lot, not only because it's different (not only the "nice photo" version). I like the tone of your writings, your way of being frank with yourself and asking yourself and others vital questions. At the same time, the whole thing is so spontaneous, with ups and down in your mood clearly felt. I believe you illustrate it well by today's post, where you describe and analyse this very clearly.
Please go on and don't bother too much about some comments to which you don't agree. If there sometimes are some stupid or nasty comments, the author is the only responsible. If there are directly and what you feel as personally offensive comments, just neglect them... they will disappear by themselves.

Anonymous said...

I can only endorse what you say about enjoying good times. They become fewer, well party like good times, when you get older.

AakASH!!! said...

You know I could really eat you now. Infact, i could eat you any given day. Also when you are feeling like your dirty rotten fridge fungi.

As for those who are being judgemental about you, let them know they wont get a single crumb. hoo ha ha.

HUGS baby!

Vishesh said...

hmm...its just that we never when we are on the last slide....thats the best part...we all can hope....

yes nothing lasts,for everything is an illusion....

btw i am not reading the update for i t starts with not all of you care,but i care :)

FH said...

They got jealous bcos you kissed somebody in Aus!!!! WOW!!!! Now you know the REAL Machoism we have to deal with in real life!! That is soo juvenile on their part. Really!
Don't let that bother you. NOBODY owns you, live as you please girl! Hugs!:)

radiohead said...

jus droppin by to say HI ;)

howz u darlin :)
see ya soon ..
cheers

Unknown said...

i know its been long! i agree with u the best would be to have people who don't judge you! but difficult to find...

for me from friend- i like u just d way u are... keep rocking!

Anonymous said...

lovely thoughts...we could relate so much to it...I can only say after reading it, just go on with the intricate beauties of life and enjoy life every moment, come what may...its our life & it is in our hands...It hardly matters what others say or do, if we have the strength of conviction & the support of our loved ones!

indicaspecies said...

Smile more and find pleasure in the simplest things and live each day with hope and without regret.

That's what I wrote to an unknown blogger this morning after reading his (or her) post (Utopia). And now I see that the words are relevant here as well.

Good post Keshi. Truly, nothing lasts forever. We've got just one life - let's live it to the full, with hope, with love, with power, and without any regrets. *hugs*

La vida Loca said...

assholes, fuckwits and scum are everywhere...blogs are written by people and people can be scum.

huggzzzz. tc

Southpaw unplugged said...

Dont get so bugged with that stupid old bugger. He brags of passing on his fuck ups to the next generation that itself shows what a looser he is, since he got screwed up and down and left and right in the last 5 decades he wants to pass on that same stupidity to the next generation. Talks all kinds of crap and pastes ppl's work from various places, wish he cud ever follow a single thing out of it. He is a fucked up unfortunity of my society and my country and its only coz of ppl like him the Indians hv to stand ashamed at various occasions. Hv seen him preaching all kinds of ppl, talking on all kinds of stuffs, whereas himself cud never make a mark in his own life. Inshort he is nothing but a deepshit. He does everything in the name of time pass, useless bugger!

gP said...

damn! I loved the first part. I have those days when I want to like eat all the mushroom chicken sandwhich I can get from Starbucks and just smileeeeeeeee....and then I have the day when I dont want to even open my mouth to let out the occasional sighs.... Wish there is a Feel Good pill. U know why the never make those? Coz they want us to feel bad most of the time and do things to make us take all the make us better pills that never work. Hmm...why do I feel like im writing a fairy tale comment?

Okay, the update. Damn, wish I never read it. there are freaks of nature out there. Just ignore them Keshi, and enjoy ur moments....and make me happy! :D U know I always like u, from da bottom of da heart.

Amey said...

Feeling like a muffin? Now that's something new. Poppy seed or banana or which one would you be? ;)

Autumn Storm said...

I was going to advise you in the nicest way possible not to take it so hard, but I'm still reeling months later from something similar - false niceness and then a lightning flash of true colours and so though I know it isn't easy, at least you know the truth now and you can better judge who is genuine and who isn't.
Let tomorrow be a brand new day, xoxo

Sameera Ansari said...

Wow!For a moment I thought they were my feelings being echoed about living a happy moment to the fullest!I am glad you were "happy happy" when you wrote it.May God Bless You with millions of such happy moments again and again,you deserve them being the beautiful soul you are!

Don't care about others dear and please do not let any Tom Dick or Harry make you feel down even for a moment.It's your world,your blog and your life.Those who appreciate your worth and that of this space will stick around till the end.I had said this before too,reminding you again :

"Keep the best
Trash the rest!"

Hugsss.Muaaaaaaah

Stace said...

Keshi Keshi Keshi. I know those feelings you mean, the muffin times, and I love them. But right now I feel like one of the thousands of used tissues around this house - snotty and scrunched up! I have a cold and that always makes me miserable.

I haven't waded through all the comments on your Kiss post (you always get so many comments!!!) but I think I can guess why some people might have gotten jealous or narky...: it's because you're one of the precious few people in the world who makes everybody else feel special. You're a really nice person and you take the time to reply to everybody and visit everybody's blog... knowing you makes everybody feel nice. But a lot of people tend to forget that you're like that to everybody, and they think that your attention is specifically for them. They don't like feeling that you're making somebody else feel special and warm and fuzzy. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say, I've seen it happen before, but I don't know if I'm writing it very well! Oh well, never mind, take the whole situation as a compliment that you made these people feel good! hehe

Celestine said...

how was deepavali for you?

Blessed said...

Oh I so want a warm blueberry muffin!

Someone being mean to you Kesh?

Well, you get'em girl!!!

People! I swear! I just don't get people and their nerve and their ignorance and their lack of a life!

Blessings!

Keshi said...

Kaylz ty for the email. Ur too sweet. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

And I meant Im NEW and it will only be NEW for a while..the NEW feeling I mean :)


-----------------------------------

heyya Silvara hit the cafe n grab some muffins :)


**I'm in my "ugly" phase at the moment but when I am blooming I'll be the prettiest flower around

ugly phases shall pass too. TC hun I know ur gonna bloom beautifully very soon :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya George!

**When we're young we think that time will never end for us.

spot on! thats what we all think...that those times will last forever. but time dun wait for us..


-----------------------------------

heyya Helen babez!


**what a perfect reminder on such a soggy breadcrust kind of day

LOL awww...I hope today is a sunnier day for ya and that u feel like a nice cup of warm n rich coffee :)


**Sending warm vanilla cookie thoughts your way

yumm those r some delicious thoughts. ty sweetz!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Amy HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Sending u pink champagne like hugs :)


-----------------------------------


heyya Bev!


**Pissing rain out and just plain Dullsville.

I hate when it rains all day long...


here's hoping u'll soon hv warm sunny days just like hot muffins :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz hell nah its not u sweetie. :) Just some selfish ppl who dun hv anything else to do than try to change others.


MWAH!


-----------------------------------

Hi again Silvara!


**I hate these so-called open-minded people that come and kiss ur ass one second and then say crap to ur face or do something like that in the next moment!

So true. I hate that kind from the bottom of my heart. Some ppl find it hard to be consistent in their thinking. Losers.



** if u lose a few narrow-minded judgmental people over a POST then you know who the real fools are.


I should hv lost em long time ago. I was being too nice.



**- because no matter who remains in the end, you will always have yourself and if ur happy and know ur right then nobody can take that away from you

exactly!


ty so much Silvara HUGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty so much Pri!

**why are u getting upset and making the others feel tht they have proved a point??

its cos I cant always be neutral to some real nasty comments some ppl leave for me Pri. I cant even say wut those comments r cos they r that horrible.


Anyways tnxx for believing in me. MWAH!


-----------------------------------

Helen ty for being here babez!


**No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

true...I really like that quote. I think I let some ppl walk all over me for far too long. That was the final straw. I've had enough.


And yes NOBODY PUTS THIS BABY IN THE CORNER! :) Very well-said Helen.

ty n HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

My guys have dedicated a song to you on my blog. It's on the video bar.

I hope you have a better day. :)

Bev

Keshi said...

hey Crazy_Me!

**I'm a fungus today, not a muffin, not a beautiful bouquet of flowers

I felt like a rotten piece of cheese right after writing that post hehehe. cos some ppl wanted me to feel that way.

but Im ok today.


I hope u hv a better day today...the fresh mint kinda day :)


-----------------------------------

Krys plz pass my love to Kevin.


Im so glad I met u too...ur a great soul and a very unique one. I love ya HUGGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev thats right..I dun hv to prove anything to anyone.


**There have been many people who wrote that my joking around made them angry.

haha they r total losers who dunno what good sense of humor means.


**My joking around makes me more money than most people will ever see in their life.

ofcourse...and those ppl who r humiliated by ur joking can remain 'poor' in their thinking all their lives LOL!

Wut ppl dun u'stand is that the rest of the word dun hv to live the way they want them to. Everyone is different. And if we all learn to accept that and just hv fun, this world wud be a much better place.


tnxx for that Bev HUGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


hey Amy ty so much for that!

I got all teary as I read ur comment...u were so spot on.


**These are exactly the type of people who suck out the uniqueness of individuality by giving them the idea that they should dance to their tune and sing their melody or perhaps a certain way they deem as "RIGHT".


Exactly! I mean who do they think they are...GOD? Instead of trying to manipulate me and who I am, why cant they just accept me for me and move on? Just like how I accept them for them.



**And just because someone acts differently that exceeds their comfort level does not mean they should treat the person like dump or catergorized 'em as slut

true. this is the main reason for all wars in this world...not accepting ppl for who they r and trying to manipulate em.



** Its shows the strength you hold in your idenity. I am sure it upset you much how people decide to jump and push your heat button. But than again, you know who you are.

ty Amy! yes...some ppl cant stand my honesty...they think Im a disgrace to wutever culture they come from. Worse, the very ppl who think that way abt me, do all the notorious things behind our backs. Double-standards to the max.



**Remember sweetie. I am a box full of secrets and you are the "crystal Clear" It takes a lot to be Crystal Clear

aww u remebered that one so well. It shows how well u read my comments and take them into ur heart. yes I did say 'Im crystal clear...and I hv nothing to gain and nothing to lose'...n u said ur a box full of secrets..a delicious n pretty box indeedz. :)

ty Amy I will rem ur words of wisdom always. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nora hun ty so much!

-----------------------------------

Jay ty and ur Hugalicious ;-)


**Don't let small-minded people bother you

I know...its just that I hv been dealing with such ppl all my blog life..and I hv kept quit for so long...and this had to come out sooner or later...an explosion of suppressed anger :)

tnxx mate HUGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kulz! :)

me a jelly-cake today hehehe...

-----------------------------------


hey George u hv been very supportive to me...ty so much n Im truly blessed to hv a friend like u.


**These people (and I use that word very lightly) are just parasites that want to kill what sustains them

LOL true...PARASITES is the word!



** I can see many of them making irresponsible comments ... thinking they are being funny.

true. And there r times when we shouldnt be funny...and some idiots think being funny 24/7 makes em cool. so not!


ty for being here for me George. Im glad that atleast very few ppl here know what this is all abt and that they r with me. MWACKKKZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Zhu!

**Can my guy eat the top first

haha why not..start with the top and go right to the bottom plz. LOL!


-----------------------------------

ty Dhruv!


**seriously your blog has turned into the best way i start my day

really? I mean really? I feel stoked to bits :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Deepak go on help urself...since its ur bday too :)


-----------------------------------

Lisa tnxx hun MWAH nitey nite...sweet Johnnish dreams ;-)



Keshi.

Paul said...

I was dialing through radio stations once looking for music and for some reason paused briefly on a talk show just long enough to hear a counselor or psychologist say "The only person who can hurt your feelings is yourself." At first I went "Huh??" But then I realized, or at least my take on it, was that other people's put downs can only bother you to the degree you give them credibility.

Keshi said...

Ammu yes I know..but some of those who r always ard here r just here to humiliate me...and that suxx.


tnxx hun HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


ty Murane!

Sorry to sound really shitty in teh 2nd half...I really lost it yday.


**Nothing we could change, just try to not let them touch you!

good one..tnxx mate!



Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

check BUF comments xx

Keshi said...

ty Vesty!


**Respect is something we earn. we cant beg, borrow or steal it

very true. but some ppl dun even hv self-respect so they go disrespecting others for no reason.

-----------------------------------


ty Menchie!

Here's sending u a truckload of HAPPY PRETTY PINK SUGARY days :)



Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

doesnt blogging ... commenting .. replying .. absolutely drain u out?? whats the secret behind all this energy ??

Keshi said...

Nadine ty so much! Ur comment meant alot to me.


**Honest is good

true...but when that honesty disrespects someone, we need to stop. Some ppl dun seem to u'stand that.


tnxx for being here for me Nadine, I love who u r too!


-----------------------------------

Sam :) Im sorry..


And I wrote that 2nd half just the way I felt yday...I wanted to write it down straight away...i hv nothing to hide so there u go :)


**wut happend?

shit.

:)


dun worry abt it..Im ok today. And tnxx!


Keshi.

SaffronSaris said...

Hah!
Who are you feeling "delicious" for???? *evil cackles in the background*

U got me baffled there. What's wrong with the previous post? Was kinda sniggering (the no-offence type of sniggering) but u're a real dare to post that! Way to go poppy doll!!
:D

Keshi said...

ty Anits MWAH!


-----------------------------------


heyya Tys!


**TYPHOON MARY!!!

LOL! that part was the angry side of Keshi. I think I overused the F word. Somehow the F word has alot of POWER to heal :)



**why do u let people effect u so much?

I dun often let ppl get to me. Tys if u knew wut kinda shit I hv been thru in Blogville, u wudnt say that :) Cos there was a time when a loser cloned me and left abusive comments in all my friends' blogs confsuing the shit outta em. It went on a for a pretty long time...nearly a year and a half. Then he/she left abt 100 abusive comments every single day in my blog...thats when I had to accommodate Comment Moderation. This person went too far with the hate..he/she even spread terrible rumors abt me..created a blog to humilate me etc etc.

Even amidst all that I survived. I didnt let that get to me. Im still here :)

someone called u a Nazi? LOL @brown nazi! Some idiots need to get a life. Havent they heard of Freedom of speech and individuality?


tnxx Tys I really appreciate u being here for me. HUGGGGGGGZ hv a good day!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty so much PS MWAH!


-----------------------------------


Cheesy ty! :)

If not a muffin, ur a sweet lil cup-cake...awww HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



I mite hit the Escape key anytime too...sometimes I get so drained Cheesy...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Jeevan u got me all teary...I never wanna miss u either. U r very SPECIAL..always rem that.


ty for believing in me Jeevan. that means alot to me..u hv no idea :)


**enjoyment and freshness is like sitting under the passing clouds, in its drops we refresh and pleasuring on the mood and as it passed we comes to the regular living

how very well-said!

u say some of the best things Jeevan...u hv been thru alot in life and thats how u know what life really is...Im so glad to hv u in my life.


-----------------------------------


heyy Peter tnxx for that!


** At the same time, the whole thing is so spontaneous, with ups and down in your mood clearly felt. I believe you illustrate it well by today's post, where you describe and analyse this very clearly.


hehe..its amazing how yday's post was proven so quickly. I mean that good/bad times dun last long. My mood went from a fresh muffin to a rotten fungi in minutes LOL!


I get nasty comments all the time mainly from one person..I reject em all. I welcome constructive criticism...but I detest ABUSE and MANIPULATION.


ty Peter!


-----------------------------------


Andrew thats true :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aakash!

**Infact, i could eat you any given day. Also when you are feeling like your dirty rotten fridge fungi.

LOL u gobbler! u know I can be mouldy cheese too hahaha!


**crumbs

ROFL good one! losers ha.


ty Aakash! :) Im smiling now hehehe. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Asha tnxx hun HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


**They got jealous bcos you kissed somebody in Aus!!!!

cos I kissed Grunty in my PASHionate Stories post. u know I did that post for fun. Some ppl number one JERKS :)


**WOW!!!! Now you know the REAL Machoism we have to deal with in real life!! That is soo juvenile on their part. Really!

so true...JUVENILE to the core.


-----------------------------------


hey Vish tnxx!

**its just that we never when we are on the last slide

true...very true!


I didnt quite u'stand ur last line?? :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuj oiii WB!

Im good ta and urself?

Kaylz here is waiting to get ya by ur shirt collar..LOL!


-----------------------------------


aww ty Kirth! I like u just the way u r too. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Kalyan ty!


**just go on with the intricate beauties of life and enjoy life every moment, come what may.


yes...wuts gonna happen will happen...so lets just enjoy this moment.


-----------------------------------

Indica that was well-said. Live it to the fullest...every moment.


ty sweetz!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey LaVida!

**assholes, fuckwits and scum are everywhere...blogs are written by people and people can be scum.

LOL so true. Well-said!


I just realised that Blogville is also made of ppl - wake up Keshi! :):)


ty dahlin n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


G'day Southy!


**He brags of passing on his fuck ups to the next generation that itself shows what a looser he is, since he got screwed up and down and left and right in the last 5 decades he wants to pass on that same stupidity to the next generation

I really dun see WHAT he's planning to pass on to the next generation. Maybe he's MANIPULATION of others?


**He is a fucked up unfortunity of my society and my country and its only coz of ppl like him the Indians hv to stand ashamed at various occasions

I agree...I mean one day he's the patriotic Indian and on another day he's all WHITE. What exactly is he??

I know he portrays a bad side to ALL Indians. Cos he blabbers shit here and all my visitors and friends from other parts of the world think that ALL Indians r like this. Its a shame actually.



**Inshort he is nothing but a deepshit. He does everything in the name of time pass,


yes ur spot on! He just wants to waste time here just for the heck of it and at the expense of other ppl's feelings. doesnt he hv something called self-respect and dignity. It really amazes me.


tnxx Southy!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ghosty I like ya too...o u know that already! :)


**I have those days when I want to like eat all the mushroom chicken sandwhich I can get from Starbucks

u like Starbucks coffee? plz tell me u dun! I dun mind the chicken n mushroom sandwich tho :)


and ty for that...I'll be ok as long as I hv friends like u who hv no pretenses. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


heyya Amey!


** Poppy seed or banana or which one would you be?

I'd be a blueberry n lemon muffin...keshi's gotta be tangy too :)



Keshi.

Amey said...

Oops, sorry... How can I forget coffee and blueberry muffin? :(

Did many people get jealous because you didn't kiss them, or were they just jealous reading all about the kisses (irrespective of players involved)? As I said, I come under second category...

Keshi said...

Autumn hun ty!


** but I'm still reeling months later from something similar - false niceness and then a lightning flash of true colours

Im sorry to hear that u too had a similar recent experience. HUGGGGGGGGGZ! Its so sad when it happens isnt it...its like u give ur 100% to ur friends and u dun even get .1% back when it comes to honesty...


Anyways I hv u and u hv me...that should do for now. MWAH!


-----------------------------------


ty for the sweet wishes Sameera! I wish u the same.



**"Keep the best
Trash the rest!"


so true...I will rem that Sameera. MWAHHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Stace MWAH!

**But right now I feel like one of the thousands of used tissues around this house - snotty and scrunched up

aww...get well soon my dear. It will be Summer soon and u need to throw away those tissues and jump up n down with Keshi LOL!




**because you're one of the precious few people in the world who makes everybody else feel special

OMG my heart skipped a beat when I read that :) cmon Im no so precious...Im like everybody else...but when I find a precious one like u, I become precious too :) HUGGGGGGGGZ n ty!



** But a lot of people tend to forget that you're like that to everybody, and they think that your attention is specifically for them

I see wut u mean Stace...u put that well. Its jealousy. Its human nature. I will rem wut u said here.


And u r so sweet...explaining everything to me so beautifully n all. ty for taking the time and I really appreciate u being here. U hv a beautiful day babez! And say HI to Aidan for me ok. :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Celestine it was good ty! :)


-----------------------------------

Blessed I know...some ppl dun leave others alone.

ty n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

G'day Bev!

**My guys have dedicated a song to you on my blog. It's on the video bar.

my my I was so very touched by that gesture...that song by Alison Kraus is one of my favs. U picked a fine one babez. A big TY cos I already feel better...how sweet is that!

btw u hv any hunks in ur team? LOL ok me being such a flirt now.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Paul tnxx!


**"The only person who can hurt your feelings is yourself

true..i totally agree!


I will keep that in mind mate...everytime I fall, I will stand up, cos of wut u wrote here...I will rem it for life.



-----------------------------------


hey Cheesy I checked BUF - tnxx hun!


**doesnt blogging ... commenting .. replying .. absolutely drain u out?? whats the secret behind all this energy ??

good qns :) I think Im made to connect with alot of ppl..cos it makes me happy to be amidst some really lovely ppl here...so I dun feel the stress of it. Its like when u do something u really LOVE, u dun get tired of it. D u u'stand wut Im saying sweetz?


Anyways, thats not to say Im not tired of life...I do get tired of life sometimes...and wanna hit the Escape key...and thats when I come n reconnect with my mates here...this ESCAPE is much better and of real quality ;-)

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saffy I think Im delicious for whoever who thinks Im delicious ;-)

I dun mind u sniggering cos I was too LOL! When Im angry I can get really funny with words :)

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------


heyya Amey!


**... How can I forget coffee and blueberry muffin?

oyeah mate how cud ya!


wuteva it was, being jealous wont help the situation...go give and get more kisses cos life is short :)



Keshi.

BUMBLE!!! said...

I think it's sad that women who blog have to get trashed by so many lurkers and assholes in bloggy land. What the hell is up with these scumbags anyway?

That people could have so much time to ruin other people's days with negative shite...

but anyway...
enjoy your new fresh feelings.

focus on the good stuff.

Dawn said...

OMG!!! the picture reminded me of today's All Hands Meeting where we had a pre-buffet b'fast :)
but when I read at the end...I hv only one thing to tell you dear...
keep enemies near as it helps you from not making mistakes :D
Take things positively only the positive stuff rest just let evaporate

Hope you had a great diwali
Huggggz n Cheers

ghee said...

oh man!what a switch!!after reading the juicy pashionate kishes and the sweet muffin,there go spicy things?LOL!

Keshi dear,dont mind them.yeah,maybe some got jealous coz you didnt give them your kisses,LOL!

well,we have all the rights to do whatever we wanna do in our own blog as long as we dont mess someone else`s blog.

This is your blog,this is part of you,or maybe the whole you and it would be unfair for us,"good" readers of yours if you would just posts lies or bull shits.so,better be yourself,and thats how i love your writings.

Chin up!!Stay as sweet as muffins!!

hugggssss!!

ghee

Keshi said...

ty Bumble!

yes its mostly women who get trashed on the net..and that to from men who like to MANIPULATE women. Its a shame!


**That people could have so much time to ruin other people's days with negative shite...

exactly...I mean why wud anyone ever do that to someone else? I dun get it.


-----------------------------------

ty Dawny I hope u had some yummy muffins/cakes :)



**keep enemies near as it helps you from not making mistakes


I know. But these arent enemies...these r scumbags. There is a big difference between an enemy and a scumbag. :) And enemy helps u to realise ur weaknesses and strengths...and a scumbag just abuses ya like an emptyhead.


HUGGGGGGGZ!



keshi.

Keshi said...

ty somuch Ghee that means alot to me HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

:)


Keshi.

Akshay V said...

Hey.. I hope that most of your days are like this where you feel fresh and brand new. Btw I like blueberry muffin ;). Enjoy the day.

Keshi said...

It didnt last that long Akshay hehehe..if u read the bottom half.


tnxx anyways!

Keshi.

The Stormin Mormon said...

First off. I hadn't even read the post because I was in Vegas...

Second off. I am so pissed that I got post dissed and wasn't the kiss of choice. (J/K)

;-)

Anonymous said...

hey keshi! how have you been? sorry didn't visit for a while...take care..

Anonymous said...

I was going to say something about eating your muffin, but I realised that would be rude, so I will just say that I feel fresh and good as well - like newly sluiced thong!

As for people getting at you about snogging hundreds of men - I think you dealt with them very well - you snog who you want to to...!!

AakASH!!! said...

I'd devour that if it comes as you. :) You know i mean, what i say.

Had a weird dream 2 nighst back, will tell you laterz.

Kabhi aaraam se baat karte hain.
[Lets talk in detail later]

Alok said...

Hey Keshi ... Just dropping to say Hi ... Hows u .... me keeping awfully busy lately

tc

AVIANA said...

Face it Kesh...you're one hot tamale and the guys get jealous when you don't give them attention...

they're babies and they need to get their ego stroked....

whether you are online and answering to their comments are you holding them in your arms in real life, they want all of you...

just stroke them, bitch them out when they need to be straightened up, and stroke them again...

they can handle it....

they want it...

don't worry chicki...they're IDIOTAS!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Where is my comment???
#%^%$@Blogger!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Seem to be having a problem posting.

I'm glad you liked the song--thought u might.

Alison is one of the best singers out there, and a very nice gal if you meet her in person

Bev

KP said...

keshi...how r u? hows life? r u ok?...

Brian in Oxford said...

I never know when to arrive at the bakery for fresh muffins....but making them at home never works out as well for some reason. So I end up buying them in the grocery store, and they're a little sticky and artificially moist in the cap part.

(I like either corn, blueberry, or bran with raisins!)

Paul Champagne said...

I was having a good morning dreaming about muffins ...

So sorry your day has been ruined.

Priya said...

Keshi,
I wrote such a long comment and the blogger showed me error when I hit publish. Damn.
Blog is something personal and we write what we like. Bloggies come in when like it and whatz the problem right. When negative ppl' pass, don't bother coz they r envy of u. Since they r unable to enjoy, they become a saddist seeing others happy.
Takeit easy and don't bother at all.

White Magpie said...

Heavy rave that one..No escaping shit..always floats at the top..hope ye're feeling better now..

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Whoa Kesh! Someone must have really been a jerk to you and hurt you. I have been around for many Keshi rants (just as you're always around for mine ;) but I don't think you've ever sounded so hurt. I'm sorry for all the petty crap that your "friends" have been saying to you. I hope you feel better.

Anyway, I love the way you made the point to enjoy the newness or peak of something special. It's so true that we need to take it all in while it lasts. Later on we are left with only memories of that, so let's make them as vivid as possible.

Keshi said...

Mormon WC I missed ya. Here's ur KISS. MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!


-----------------------------------

hey Lover Im good ty. Nice tp see ya here :)



-----------------------------------


heyya Mutley!

**I was going to say something about eating your muffin,

LOL u jerk!


And Im snogging ya now. MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Aakash wuts ur dream? tell me tell me :)


**Kabhi aaraam se baat karte hain.

Nice Hindi...tnxx for teaching me.

Mere ko shudh hindi nah aati hai :) aapko hindi bahut achcha hai...


-----------------------------------

Hey Alok take it easy!



-----------------------------------


hey Lisssa MWAH!


**just stroke them, bitch them out when they need to be straightened up, and stroke them again...they can handle it....they want it...

lolz tnxx hun! I guess I stomped some of their egoes...thats why :)


Hows u? All ok with u?


-----------------------------------

LOL HE I hv no idea! Its ok mate. :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hi Project71...ok will hv a look :) tnxx!


-----------------------------------

Bev u mean u hv met her? WOW!

That ws truly special..I love the video too.

tnxx n MWAHHHHHHHHH!

-----------------------------------

KP Im well ty! awww...


:) hows ya?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Brian the store ones arent so fresh...my cuz makes em at home and they r yummy!


** like either corn, blueberry, or bran with raisins

I love blueberry muffins they rock!


-----------------------------------


tnxx Paul Im ok now..tnxx to great friends like u :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty somuch Priya HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

**. Since they r unable to enjoy, they become a saddist seeing others happy.


yes ur spot on there! Its cos they r so unhappy they dun wanna see others having fun.


-----------------------------------

hey Magpie long time no see! How hv u been?


lolz yes that was HEAVY...sorry abt my language...but the F word sure is healing :)

tnxx hun!

-----------------------------------


Outdoorsy MWAHHHHHHH n tnxx hun!


yes this rant was backed by alot of HURT...cos of some careless words some ppl used on me. I hv been so patient and I just blew up on Mon :)

anyways its great to hv ppl who u'stand my feelings...and friends like u r so rare. I LOVE YA!



Keshi.

Vest said...

So Jim the serial antagonist is copping plenty on VESTS Blog.

Jim, The Frigging Fruit Cake.
Take a look.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi..I wrote a long comment yesterday,and,blogspot was acting up,so,it did not get published.Arghh.

The first part of the post was grinworthy,especially the adroit comparison of feeling either like muffin or fungi,depending on the day..haha...I always pray for more muffin days,but,sometimes,it just doesn't work,in spite of my best attempts. Also interesting was the powerpoint presentation simile.Honestly,I feel that you have lots of good slideshows coming up,provided you are patient and let the sad slides pass by without getting taken in by their negativity.:)

Lastly,the pseudos who don't take your posts,especially the 'for fun'ones with a tinge of humour-forget them..they're not worth expending your writing energy on..since comment moderation is enabled,the choice is in your hands-ignore them,don't even read what they write.Or,report them as spam to blogspot.Cheers!Have a greattt weekend.

Keshi said...

Vesty its not worth wasting ur energy explaining things to someone like Jim. He's here only to hv FUN at other ppl's expense.


-----------------------------------

hey Amit tnxx mate!



**...I always pray for more muffin days,but,sometimes,it just doesn't work,in spite of my best attempts

hehe cute...it happens. Well all u've got to do then is scrape off the fungus. LOL I look a like a fungus sometimes!



**..since comment moderation is enabled,the choice is in your hands-ignore them,don't even read what they write...

good idea..thats what Im gonna do from now. Straight to the trash can :)


tnxx!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

**There are days when you feel like dirty rotten fridge fungi. But there are amazing days when you feel so brandnew...like a newborn.**

Absolutely summed up in a nutshell. Couldnt agree more. My post on the blog reflects almost the same feeling, the days when you are taken for a ride from a so called good friend who talks all the way good, but on the first whiff of inconvinience shows off his/her true colors.......Allegationas and what not.....

I like the way you trash the sickos and the junk folks outta here....

Take Care,

A

Pijush said...

What Happened Keshi, two parts of your posts are very different. I donno about others, but I enjoy your post, your flow of thoughts and of course your crazy ideas (dont take it otherwise).
Regarding the first half, I agee enjoy most when you can and live for the day coz "Kal ho na Ho", but dont spoil future as "Tomorrow Never Dies"

Steph said...

Sweets, it's part and parcel of blogsville. Why would the blog world be any different to the offline world, most people do reside in both and bring the same prejudices and small minds to both.

Listen, I've had a gazillian haters on my arse, I have also the sycophants you talk about too, the ones who claim to love me yet turn around and stab me in the back. One regular commenter said to another blogger the only reason she commented on my blog was for the return hits and she couldn't "afford" to speak her mind.

*sigh* There is good and bad everywhere honey. The trick is sifting through it all to find the good people.
Seems to me you've been very lucky and have many, many, people who love you.
Ignore the trolls, they're just envious and small minded. At the end of the day they all cease to exist once you log off.

((big hugs))

curryegg said...

Sometimes, I feel that there are lot of fakers. Some who pretend to be friend and need a link exchange. Sigh.... disappointed.

Dalicia said...

well in my blog...when i write about my problems...VERY FEW seems to care :P

what the heck..just write what you want. they don't like it or they try to ruin your day. then really FUCK them.

the only time that i felt like warm muffin...is when i'm my undies....ehhe the rest you can imagine :D here's your warm muffin BABY!!!

Keshi said...

Ashu tnxx hun!


** called good friend who talks all the way good, but on the first whiff of inconvinience shows off his/her true colors.......Allegationas and what not.....


Im goin thru such a shitty phase again this week! **rolling eyes**

but I'll be ok :) I know how to better-handle em this time ard hehe.


MWAH!


-----------------------------------

heyy Pij!


yeah mebbe Im tripolar LOL! :)


tnxxx!


-----------------------------------

hey Stepher!


**Why would the blog world be any different to the offline world, most people do reside in both and bring the same prejudices and small minds to both.

thats exactly wut I say all the time too! WOW Steph.



**One regular commenter said to another blogger the only reason she commented on my blog was for the return hits and she couldn't "afford" to speak her mind.


wut an unclassy bitch! :) she dun deserve ur friendship.


tnxx Stepher...ur advice meant alot to me. MWAHHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Curry thats right..they just need my comment in their blog..thats abt it.


-----------------------------------


**the only time that i felt like warm muffin...is when i'm my undies


LOL Dalicia!




Keshi.

Madhumita said...

Hi Keshi - have just recently started visiting your blog. On your latest post, do take some advice from an older, wiser, learnt it the hard way person ... namely me :D . Don't let people get to you because it takes the joy out of our short lives. You seem to be a special person who sees things in a special way. Some would envy that grab life quality that comes out in your blogs.
As for the so called moral police, it takes all kinds to make this place what it is. Tune them out.
Sure you've heard this all before, but I found out that all those old home truths really do work.
Al the best.

Anonymous said...

ewww tripolar!? lol
the same old frikkin shit lololol
very nicely written keshi-chan!!
it is really fun to visit ur blog.
im sure they are ur fans. never mind!

Keshi said...

hey Madhumita WC n tnxx!


**Don't let people get to you because it takes the joy out of our short lives.

true...I always try hard to practise that but sometimes I lose my temper cos of few idiots. I know, it's not worth it :)


tnxx alot for ur great advice. I really appreciate wut u wrote here for me. Means alot.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------


lol Niki!


MWAH!



Keshi.