Monday, November 26

A Little Mermaid's Tale...




One of my favorite things to do is spend time with Kids. And believe me, some of my cousins are the parents of some very cheeky cutey-pies I have ever come across and they make my life very very colorful. From ages 1 and up to about 6, these babies have become a big part of my othewise somewhat boring life. If not for my lil nieces and nephews, I don't know where I'd channel all my energy and crazyness to, cos I'm such a kid myself who I believe is stuck in an adult's body :):). These kids really make me forget my troubles and be myself without having to worry about being judged. Kids are so innocent and honest about anything. So spending time with them, no matter how short the duration may be, they are what I call fairy tales...and these are the small fairies in my my life.


So here are some very cute pics from last week's bday party (the 1st bday I was talking about) as well as yesterday's bday party of 3yr old Loshi - my dearest cousin brother's little daughter. She's one of the lucky ones cos she had a Barbie bday cake made for her, by her own aunt (my cousin sis) and I thought that cake was just STUNNING! Have a look at how great a cake-maker my cousin sis is! So yesterday I had a really wonderful time with my lil toddler team - they simply colored my day. Apart from the bday pics, I have also included some of my crazy shopping pics...yes once again, inside the fitting rooms and all LOL! Also, I had a very busy weekend taking another cousin's husband around (cos he was here on a short business visit from NZ), shopping, dining, driving around and then it was Loshi's bday party yesterday. I have included captions for each picture as if Loshi is taking you through this fairy tale. I'd like you to tell me what your favorite pic is and why...thanks! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend too. Enjoy the pics, and hey Happy week ahead guys!


This song is for Loshi sweetiepie. She loves this song and wiggles her little body to the rhythm of it...and I like this song too LOL!

Update: Updated the song to another dance fav of Loshi and the team, and this is one of my dance favs too. I do these dance moves with the kids hahaha!


Current Music: I Like To Move It (from the movie Madagascar)
Current Music Update: Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song by Asereje

105 Cranium Signets:

Jay said...

Those kids are cute.

I'm not really a kid person. I don't have kids and neither does my sister so I'm not around any very much. But, for some reason, kids just love me! LOL ;-)

Southpaw unplugged said...

My fav is the very first pic...:) its cute, very cute...:)

Unknown said...

Keesshh.. Long time.

Glanced through the previous post and now this one about kids.. Hmmm.. what's the agenda lady?? ;)

Menchie said...

what cute kids. and the cake is gorgeous!

am glad you had a nice weekend. :D

ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

Is Loshi single?
I see we have the same taste in music. ;)

Anonymous said...

great pics!!!

Ash said...

Lovely adorable kids!

aMus said...

Wow!! the cake's fab!!! I'm lucky if i can bake a simple sponge one right :(

and Loshi looks adorable!!! she must have had a swell b'day :)

...we love this music too...so how did te wedding go?

Jeevan said...

Every picture is very cute and sweet, picking one is can’t. Over all the comments for each picture is interesting and fun to read. My belated wishes to Loshi dear :) her favorite animation song was cool.

Your gift, standing Barbie cake, balloons, smiles, keshi are simply adorable. Let all of them have there joy throughout life.

Sweetstickychewy said...

wow..those are such pretty cakes!!:D

And cute kids there..:D

Lovely!!

desperado said...

best way to start the day...to look at these cute faces

but due to my low patience level i am hardly able to stand all the antics of d cutie pies :P

Golden Words said...

i want cake too!!!

Unknown said...

dont ya think it would b wonderful 2 have ur own? :P

gP said...

Happy Birthday to Loshi! All d pics are nice...but my favoritest would be Keshi of course....but not time time! I love the 'I think she likes my cake' picture. Sweet sweet girl...awwww...it shows how proud and happy she is...and shes going to love everyone forever.

anits said...

happy bday loshi! kids are cute! u will forget all your sadness being with them!
have a good day gal!

love anits

tqmcintl said...

the musik is LOUD and trashy
the kids are cute

raffi said...

i can't pick one, all the kids are cute, especially loshi. as always, you look striking ;) just curious - you starting to think about having your own children (obviously once you're married, etc.)?

Priya said...

Cute pictures Keshi and looks like u had a great time.

Anks said...

cute is the word for the pics.... uh, i meant the kid's... not the aunt's... the aunt's pics like u said so urself, are crazy!!! :)

the best pic of the lot is undoubtedly loshi posing with her barbie cake...

and the cake, its just just awesome! ur cousin is really talented....

Jeya Anand said...

Everything thats small looks cute...let it be any animal,bird,anything etc... there is no exception in that to human...:)
Actually i cudn't see the pics...some browser probz it seems...will check it again:)

venuss66 said...

Cute lil kids. Am glad they always make you happy.:)

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute. Pity they will grow up and be a mix of nice and not so nice.

Pri said...

heyy ur cuzns kids are really cute...real sweet pics:)
wish ur niece a very happy year ahead from me ...
the cake was simply great...hats off to ur cuz...must have needed a gr8 deal of patience and skill to make it...:)

Helen said...

Cute. The song was hilarious, Loshi's got the same great taste as her auntie!!!

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

Anks said...

just saw the slideshow again... this time in the correct sequence and with all the banners.... nice!!!

Vishesh said...

lol keshi they look cute :) :) jeez...i like my cousins ,many of them are now 7 or 8 or 9 but well being the eldest is fun,though i am never the one to try and boss...it is the other way about :)

KP said...

do pass on my belated bday wishesh to loshi...hope u had blast at bday party.....:)

indicaspecies said...

I may be the tiniest here but I'm the cutest..hehe - that's one of the cutest ones for me.

Nice pictures. We have similar birthday parties within the family here. Children are adorable and Keshi fits sweet among them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi,
After a long time im here..got busy with exams and all.
Lovely kids and yummy cake...i loveit all.
And i too love this song from Madegascar..The hindi version of this song is also very funny...

Take care
Mona

FH said...

Happy Monday Keshi, I am back to routine. We had a great 5 days, did lot of shopping, went out for dinner etc.I don't feel like blogging now!:D
Kids at that age are adorable, besides they are going to go back to parents at the end of the day, right?;D
Enjoy them. You are a great auntie!:))

FH said...

Happy Monday Keshi! Looks like you had a great time with kids. Enjoy them!:)
I am back after 5 days, had fun and now I don't feel like blogging!!:D

Alok said...

I reinforce wht everyone has said .. so cute ....


Alok

Renovatio said...

Time to repeat the little tidbit for your benefit as well. I hate kids. I hate them, hate them, hate them. My mum teaches six year olds, and loves doing it. They come up to my knee, and for some reason love me, once they get over the awe of the 6 foot 4 inch guy, at which point they surround me and hug said knees, very nearly bringing me to my, again, knees.
I've read to kids a lot, mostly during those optional buddy reading things, to get out of class. I'd sit on a chair, and read a page, and turn it around and show the group the picture. The one time my mum conned me into reading to her little buggers, I sat down on a mattress and expected them to sit in a nice little circle around me on the mat in front. Oh hell no, I wound up with three on each leg, one perched on each size 12 shoe, three cuddled up against me, two on my lap, and two on my shoulders. It was a scene out of Gulliver's Travels, ya know the one where they tie him up and accost him? If that wasn't bad enough, I had to put up with an endless procession of my mum's colleagues and the kids' parents coming into the room, taking a look, muttering "He'll be a wonderful father" not-so-softly, and running out to call more people to witness the spectacle. Here's the candid confession; I've been made to read to them more often than on that one occasion, to similar results.

To further enunciate on my ineptitude when dealing with kids, my cousin had just had a child, and he insisted that I hold the damn thing. After many excuses, in an attempt to not hold him, he was literally tossed onto my hands. I held him suspended in the air by the armpits, and then turned to his wife and inquired, "What do I do with it, do I pet it?" Needless to say she didn't speak to me for a good four months. My cousin just had another one, and luckily no one even looked my way with the baby in their hands.

Still, having seen my mom deal with her bunch, I can appreciate people that know how to handle them. You look like you're having fun, and they, well they've got the same deer caught in the headlights look most kids on camera tend to have. Still, I'll use the 'c' word, one I only hesitate with when it comes to human children. Cute.

Renovatio said...

I wrote a rather long comment, and I'm unsure as to whether google let it through or not. Bah.

Anonymous said...

i love kids too!! they're closest to being innocent...

Margie said...

Hi hun
I love all the pics of the kids!
Those little ones are so beautiful & precious!!!
I adore kids too!!!
They make me so happy!!!
I should have had at least 9 of them! Lol!!!

I love all the pics of you too!
Nice shoes!!!!!

Got to run!
I have a very busy day ahead of me!
It's my son's bday, and I have to call him and wish him a wonderful day!
(He went back to college yesterday)
Me sad!!!! boohoo!


HUGGGGGGGZ!

Margie.
P.S A little poem for you Keshi

It's the little things all added up
that make a day so bright...
It's the thoughtful words and loving deeds...
that make a heart feel light...
It's the many little many things you do...
in such a loving way...
that make it such a special joy...
to wish you LOVE today!


love always!
Margie

Margie said...

Oh, your captions on each pic are GREAT!
Loved them!

Margie:):):)

Prats said...

I love kids too!!!! And this was like a treat....enjoy anything that have kids around, and must say you've had a great time....and can the cake woman please stand up...*bows down touching ground* I need recipes and how to's....

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job of putting this photo album together.
They all look so sweet and as you say innocent.
tc

radiohead said...

keshi ..lovely kids ..
n yup ur a kid ;)
n i wud rather like to write an email to cmnt on ur shoppin pics .. lol :P

Romeo Morningwood said...

Sooo Cute!
BUT like any red blooded male the thought of having relations with a Mermaid has overwhelmed my tiny brain.
First of all I am not exactly certain about the mechanics of sampling A Mermaid's Tail?

I realise that being trapped onboard a ship for a few months would greatly enhance the prospect of entertaining the thought of mating with any slow moving mammal but Manatees and Dugongs?

Now they must have had really large daily rations of Rum on board because a sober man could never mistake any member of the Sirenia family for a lusty, voluptuous, beautiful, mermaid!

Sorry to go off topic...carry on..

Cinderella said...

My fave is the one where the three of you are together...dunno why though..!!!!
Take care girl.

Coco said...

I LOVE this song!!
And like Loshi, I WIGGLE, and move my body to the rhythm : )

After hearing this song...
ALL I want to do now is DANCE!!
(work?! do i have to?)

Have a wonderful week : )

Hugs & Blessings

Anonymous said...

cutie angels :)

i m always with my two nieces too :)
its fun being arnd kids...

and btw, the cake looks pretty awesome..

tc...

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Very nice pics.

About your pic and the guy who thought you were hot. As you already know, we chopped off his head to have it checked for rabies. We reattached his head, albeit not straight, but his head was never on straight anyways. Besides you have to act fast when you're using crazy glue.

When attaching his head we accidentally glued his tongue to the roof of his mouth. So, he had to use signs to communicate with us. He like your pic because of the way you're glancing back. Your very sexy eyes are telling someone that they need you.


LOL

Hugs

Bev

Keshi said...

hey Jay tnxx!

**But, for some reason, kids just love me

not surprised here at all :)


-----------------------------------


Isnt it Southy! awww she's so adorable.


:)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jono no agenda at all man LOL!


-----------------------------------

ty Menchie hunny!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Toothy!

**Is Loshi single?

hahahaha! yes she is very much single awwwww.....just like her aunt Keshi LOL!



-----------------------------------


tnxx Ashu!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Ash!


-----------------------------------


hey Thinking tnxx!


**I'm lucky if i can bake a simple sponge one right

I'd prolly burn a cake than bake one LOL!


Wedding..u mean Silvara's? I dunno...cos she is not bak yet. :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Jeevan!


-----------------------------------

tnxx Amy dahlin!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dhruv tnxx!

**but due to my low patience level i am hardly able to stand all the antics of d cutie pies

LOL awww..Im quite patient with kids, but that maybe cos Im a kid too. :):)


-----------------------------------


hehehehe Golden :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Iceman hows ya?


**dont ya think it would b wonderful 2 have ur own?

thats the BIGGEST thing I'd be missing if I ever end up being single for the rest of my life.


-----------------------------------


hey Ghotsy tnxx ;-)


**I love the 'I think she likes my cake' picture.

oyeah its a very sweet pic ha!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anits tnxx!


**u will forget all your sadness being with them!


yes, they r my THERAPY :)



----------------------------------

TQM tnxx!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Raffi tnxx ;-)


**just curious - you starting to think about having your own children (obviously once you're married, etc.)?

I love kids and if I ever get married I'd love to hv about 4 of em...its true. :) wut abt u?


but at this rate of zilch romance in my life, I think soon I'd hv to find sperm donors. LOL!


-----------------------------------


yes Priya tnxx!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Anks :):)


**the best pic of the lot is undoubtedly loshi posing with her barbie cake...

aww yeah thats my fav too. I think the last pic that reads 'But who's the prettiest of all..its ME'...that one is my fav.


-----------------------------------

hey Jeya tnxx!



**let it be any animal,bird,anything etc... there is no exception in that to human

not everything tho :) cos I hate small insects..they freak me out LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Venus!

yes they always make me happy...cos adults drive me up the walls :):)


-----------------------------------

hey Adnrew tnxx mate!



** Pity they will grow up and be a mix of nice and not so nice.

true...when we grow up we get influenced by all the evil things...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pri tnxx hun!

**must have needed a gr8 deal of patience and skill to make it

yes...she never went to cake-making classes either. She's naturally talented and very creative. I think it took her half a day or so to make this cake.

-----------------------------------


LOL Helen yeah crazy aunts n all u know!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chris WC n tnxx!

I will email u soon. :)

-----------------------------------

Hi again Anks!

glad to know u enjoyed the pics :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vish tnxx! :)

so ur the eldest cuz ha...u should hv God Rights then LOL!



-----------------------------------


aww tnxx KP!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Indica tnxx hun!


**I may be the tiniest here but I'm the cutest

yes that one is also a very cute pic cos look how tiny Loshi is LOL!


-----------------------------------


hey Mona WB n tnxx! I hope ur exams went well.



**..The hindi version of this song is also very funny...

LOL there is a Hindi version of this? I'd love to listen to it.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha WB hun! Im so glad to hear u had a GREAT TG break. Wonderful!


**Kids at that age are adorable, besides they are going to go back to parents at the end of the day, right?

yes...and thats why I enjoy every minute I spend with em. They r my therapy u see hehe...


tnxx Asha n HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Get bak to blogging now cos we wanna know all the holiday gos ;-)


-----------------------------------


tnxx Alok!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Renovatio!


aww u dun like kids? then u wont like Keshi either hehehehe. But ur comments cracked me up as well as made me smile alot...I think deep down, u really ADORE kids :)



**once they get over the awe of the 6 foot 4 inch guy, at which point they surround me and hug said knees, very nearly bringing me to my, again, knees.

LOL!



**Oh hell no, I wound up with three on each leg, one perched on each size 12 shoe, three cuddled up against me, two on my lap, and two on my shoulders.

HAHAHA so cute!


wutever said n done, I know u'll make a good dad ;-)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

**I'm unsure as to whether google let it through


LOL Renovatio!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thats true Lover..tnxx!



-----------------------------------

hey Margie that was so sweet of ya...I loved that poem. Its true...it's the little things that make the heart light up with love...ty so much n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


so ur son left to college..awww...

Plz pass my bday wishes to ur son.


Hope ur having a wonderful day Margie MWAH!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Prats tnxx hun!


** I need recipes and how to's....

yeah she's so talented. And she never went to cake-making classes. It all comes naturally to her. The woman is creative! :)



-----------------------------------

tnxx Rick!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anuj!


**i wud rather like to write an email to cmnt on ur shoppin pics

LOL hahahaha! Wut wud u email ha?



-----------------------------------

heyya HE tnxx!


**First of all I am not exactly certain about the mechanics of sampling A Mermaid's Tail?


haha good one! so u hv a thing for Mermaids? :)



**the thought of mating with any slow moving mammal but Manatees and Dugongs?

thats indeed RUM ruling ur brain LOL!


tnxx mate!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cinderella tnxx!


**My fave is the one where the three of you are together

aww I love that one too! so cuddly n cute!


-----------------------------------


hey Coco tnxx hun!



**And like Loshi, I WIGGLE, and move my body to the rhythm

LOL u look CUTE doing that :):)



Work? wuts that? LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx DJ!

**cutie angels

Angels is the word for em!


U must love kids too...sounds like u'd make a great dad :)


-----------------------------------


heyya Bev LOL u funny girl!


**When attaching his head we accidentally glued his tongue to the roof of his mouth

hahahaha!



** Your very sexy eyes are telling someone that they need you.

hmmmm mebbe if my sexy eyes get to see ur rabid friend's eyes, I'd really be able to make a statement..LOL!


Keshi.

Darshik said...

Awww... these are cute pics keshi gal... very cute....

loved'em...

but doh!! look at the number of comments... i almost scrolled down as if age passed by.. then found this link POST A COMMENT... lol

KAYLEE said...

AWWW THAT POST MADE ME CRY HOW YA BEEN? MISSED YA YESTERDAY :P

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi..may I say,now I know the inspiration behind your mischief..hahaha.:)

Cute post and cute kids.:)The first kid's pic was cute,but,then,the rest were equally so..smiling sweetly,but,cheeky behaviour written on their faces.

The Stormin Mormon said...

I think that I may have been over this already on another comment, but...

Other peoples badly behaving children have ruined my optimism about the youth I encounter. That's not to say that I don't happen upon some good kids every now and then, but I am never positive about it.

tulipspeaks said...

cute kids!!! :)


ammu.

di.di said...

hehe that's really cool :-) I also love my nephews and nieces. I’d love to babysit them sometimes and be a kid too (--> im trying to stay young at heart.. :P)

Coco said...

YES!! I know the song Asereje!!
At one time I even knew the hand/arm gestures : ) LOL
I haven't heard Las Ketchup in some time... Do you know why they're called the Ketchup? Their father was called/named the tomato!! REALLY, it's true!! I'm not making it up!! LOL : )
Yes, there's more to the story,
but I can't remember it... LOL : )

Have a wonderful week...
HUGS & BLESSINGS

general_boy said...

OMG!!!! That cake is absolutely amazing!!!

Laughing at jay's comment... I have the same problem... kids just seem to attach themselves to me like limpets. And no... I don't think it's because they are "great judges of character" LOL.

Margie said...

Hi Keshi
So glad you enjoyed my little poem!
And you are most welcome!
Being I'm not writing poems on my blog right now, I just might be sending some your way..now and then.

I'm having a great day, and am just about ready for bed.
My hubby and I are putting new carpets in the house, and went shopping tonight...I picked out a very nice one...I'll be so happy when we get it in the house!

Oh, I told my son a pretty girl I know wished him a happy bday!
He asked..."who is she and where does she live?"
When I told him where you lived...
he said, "oh, that's too far away!
Lol!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Nitey nite!

HUGGGGGGGZ &
MWAH!

Margie.

Anonymous said...

awww snaps in the fitting room!?
look sexy keshi-chan lololol
but arent u afriad that they might think that u were stealing something??
lovely kids indeed!! my nephews are becoming adult and they lost cuteness. *sigh*

La vida Loca said...

love the sandles :)
u guys on summer? must be niice!!

Arun said...

Hi Keshi... This Arun from India, Hyderabad...after a long time...i'm back to blogging..

You are still going strong with infectious posts :-))

those are kids are really cute, of course all the kids are cute... hey check my blog for my 2 years old son picture.

Arun

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

They all look very cute and adorable.. Glad you had a nice time :)

raffi said...

i definitely want children, and want many of them... i need many more raffi's/raffina's (lol) roaming this earth passing on my good tidings, ideas, and energies ;) i mean, who's gonna carry on the lineage and wear my storm trooper outfit? as for romance and sperm donations, they go hand and hand and i really, really don't think you'll ever have a problem when the time is right according to the universe. i confidently say this after loyally reading your blog and seeing your pics and being like "damn"! if it doesn't work out for you though, i'm very willing to be your sperm donor... and i'll do it free of charge too ;)

Dalicia said...

they're so cute! kids these days are very lucky...they get what they want!

Renovatio said...

Don't worry, I like Keshi already, I just find myself chronically unable to get on with people that can't carry a conversation, or else make a conversation unnaturally difficult to carry on. Kids do just that. When they're not staring blankly at me with their mouths agape and pointing, they're usually on the other end of the phone standing between me and the person I'm trying to talk to.

"May I speak to Udit."
"Maybe"
"Is Udit home?"
"Yes"
"Could I please talk to him?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"I don't know"
"Can you at least tell Udit I called?"
"No"
"How about you hand him the phone?"
"Okay" *click*
ARGHH!

Turned out to be some 5 year old cousin. Bugger.

Tys on Ice said...

:) nice...a babe with other babies....

Anonymous said...

oye where is my comment??

i remember writing about my nieces and all that???? :(

well, bottom line was 'kids are fun' and sometimes, that is very rarely, they do eat your head...

Sameera Ansari said...

So cute!Lucky you are to have such darling nephews and nieces.God Bless you all.Hugsss

Adorable Pancreas said...

Loshi has a new fan... :)

MommyHeadache said...

Wow that is some amazing Barbie cake! I can't believe I am even thinking of making one like it for my daughter's birthday. Such cute kids...you are lucky to have them in your life.

Sugababee said...

Toooo Cute!!

Ok so now I want to get married AND have bebes :D

Keshi said...

LOL Darsh hey tnxx! I will come ard to ur blog soon. hv been so busy at work :(


-----------------------------------

aww Kaylz HUGGGGGGGGZ!


Im so busy here...will catch up with ur blog soon. tnxx hun!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Amit now u know where I get all my naughty habits from!


-----------------------------------

hey Mormon!

yes wut u said is true!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ammu hey tnxx hun!


-----------------------------------

hehe Diva yes its these kids who keep me young at heart too :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Coco tnxx for dropping by!

I knew u wud know this song LOL!


**Their father was called/named the tomato!

hahahahahahahaha! U serious? LOL thats sooo cute!


tnxx hun MWAH!


-----------------------------------

hey Boy tnxx!



**kids just seem to attach themselves to me like limpets.

awww...Im not surprised :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Margue MWAH!


Ur poems always lift me up...Im so lucky to be at the receiving end of such beauty n grace.


Wow new carpets! I just love fresh carpets...wut color is it?


**Oh, I told my son a pretty girl I know wished him a happy bday!
He asked..."who is she and where does she live?"

HAHAHAHAHA! ur son is cute. :):) I guess he's too young for me anyways haha!


Hv a wonderful day darlin!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Niki tnxx hun!

**but arent u afriad that they might think that u were stealing something??

LOL how can they think that? Cos I was only taking pics :) btw I bought both the dresses hehe.

I wanna see ur nieces n nephews too awww...



-----------------------------------

yes LaVida its 'Summa' ova here woohoo!


:)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Arun OMG WB! I rem u so well! Yes Im still here :):)


I wil lvisit u soon. tnxx for dropping by even after 2yrs LOL!


-----------------------------------

heyy Shalini WC n tnxx!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Raffi u sound so cute!



**raffi's/raffina's

LOL haha! And I want Keshers and Keshilas..LOL!



**who's gonna carry on the lineage and wear my storm trooper outfit?

I agree! Thats a pretty good legacy tp preserve ;-)


**, i'm very willing to be your sperm donor... and i'll do it free of charge too ;)

ROFL! :):):) u r such a generous man LOL!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Dalicia tnxx!



-----------------------------------

hey Renovatio :) tnxx!


**"How about you hand him the phone?"
"Okay" *click*


LOL haha! I say thats CUTE :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lash!

I didnt get ur earlier comment :(


**eat ur head

LOL ok sometimes they do, I agree :):)


tnxx!


-----------------------------------


tnxx Sameera HUGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tys hey tnxx ;-)




-----------------------------------

aww Adorable Im a big fan of her too :)



tnxx!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Emma WC n tnxx!


I know..that cake was amazing indeedz. So pretty too :)


-----------------------------------


awww Suga some day u will. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Renovatio said...

Cute or not, I still missed a jazz concert I'd been waiting for because Udit had the tix and his cell died...

Keshi said...

aww Reno :(

keshi.