Sunday, November 11

PASHionate Stories...

WARNING! Brace yourselves babehs, cos this is going to be one hell of a long, steamy, sultry, sugary PASH, ooops I mean POST!


My my that post 'Kisszophrenia' got some hot emotions pouring in! I loved witnessing so much LOVE in Blogville. How sweet is that ha! Also it had me buried in beautiful and romantic kisses by so many HOT bloggers who wanted to kiss me, such as Iceman, Southy, Mutley, Fish, Ghotsy, Raffi, Dhruv, Amit, Ori, Peter, Chap etc etc. I was hospitalised for few days from all the SWEET trauma of it LOL! I sure am super BLESSED to be in a Kiss-coma! They all had some steamy, unique and romantic enocunters outlined for me - thanks guys, each one of you made me feel very special - mmm I 'd kiss you back voracioulsy! HE and Beach_Bum you 2 had 2 magical kisses described...but you didn't tell me WHO the bloggers were. Those were some super kisses guys, your women are super lucky!


****Keshi tilts her head and ponders upon such kisses all over her**** ;-). btw some females wanted to PASH me too haha, bloody cute! And my my, the girls here had some great kisses for some lucky guys out there too. My female friends here are a HOT lot you know! And guys please don't forget to check out Helen's unique take on this here. That was just brilliant!


Well ALL the answers were not short of AFFECTION. And that makes me happy, that we bloggers love our fellow-mates here and those secret kissing fantasies were bloody adorable! And I'm glad you all LOVE someone here no matter what kind it was :). Love is all we need guys. Now I admit this post wasn't an easy one and it takes some guts to pick a blogger and write about the kiss openly. So THANKS all for being brave and taking part in the FUN (you all knew that life is too short not to take part right?:)). I really appreciate your honesty guys, I really do. MWAH you guys rock! There a big KISS from Keshi to ALL of you.


Now to the WINNERS...hmmm it was very difficult to pick just one winner each from Male and Female categories. I was torn between all the sizzling kissing descriptions while dreaming about em hehe...I really couldn't pick just 2. Unfortunately I had to do it anyways ***Keshi sits down with a sad face while eyes roll***. So I chose the winners based on the clarity and relevance elements in your answers (meaning sticking to the subject of the question plus giving the name of the blogger you were kissing). Some didn't give the name of the blogger so I couldn't count those answers as perfect entries for the competition, since it would be unfair on those who were brave enough to name the kissee. And there were no favoration in selecting the winners. This was a totally unbaised, strict elements-based decision ok. So here they are:


And THE BEST MALE KISSER is...*****drum roll*****


Congrats RAFFI!!!!!!!!!!

What he wrote contained intensity and purity, and it was absolutely a beautiful kiss! I could almost feel it. Do listen to the song and watch the video he linked here as well. It's just amazing! Here's what Raffi wrote:


Keshi and i would meet up. our chemistry from the start would be overwhelming. our desire to get to know each other would be insatiable. we'd walk and talk and talk and walk. like adult children we'd laugh and smile, all the while becoming more connected on an indescribable and undefinable level. we'd go to a record store and listen to a song together. the song being just right in describing our thoughts. our intense affinity for each other made our hearts race. we liked each other and wanted to touch each other. but we wouldn't. we'd feel scared and exhilarated all at the same time. we'd continue to walk, talk, and explore. as we stood next to each other watching the waves, the sun would be swallowed up by the ocean. the golden-red hues of the sky would highlight our faces as we looked at each other. our eyes would lock and nothing else mattered at that moment. the fear was gone, and only passion remained. we'd slowly move closer to each other, our eyes would not stray. as our lips were about to meet, we stopped and looked at each other deeply. we closed our eyes and softly our lips touched. heaven, pure heaven. we pull back and open our eyes. our bodies feel magnetized to one another. we put our arms around each other and move in closer. the kiss that follows can only be described as something that transcends explanation. all that needs to be known is the passion of that very kiss could cause the sun to rise right out of the ocean which swallowed it.


And THE BEST FEMALE KISSER is...*****drum roll*****


Congrats Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!


Amy's answer was pretty short but not short of 'electricty' at all. Whoaaa that kiss was MASSIVE! It got me tongue-tied at work reading it LOL! So here's what Amy wrote:


All in the name of fun I choose Abhishek. Link:http://i-dea.blogspot.com/.Well what would i do to such a sweetheart? :P hahahaLets see...I love savoury kisses. Where you explore the lips. Suck on it lightly. Do not give in entirely. Keep him wanting. Mess with his tongue teasing. And finally give it to him fully. I love kissing.


So there you go! The 2 FANTASTIC winners Well Done! Raffi and Amy are gonna please 2 very lucky souls some day mm mmmm! Please note that each and everyone of you had FANTASTIC answers. It was too hard to just pick 2. But like I said before, I just had to, and I judged all answers based on the elements I described before. Even then, it was hard to choose, but ultimately I just had to choose 2 - I seem to keep saying that #%&*$$#@! :):) SO THANKS ALL FOR PARTICPATING! We all had FUN :) and that's all that matters ha!


Now here is my answer :). While I want to Kiss every male blogger here (you guys are too hot!), unfortunately I wont have enough space to write all my naughty encounters...it would require a bus load of blogs to describe Keshi's notorious mental flings ****looking very annoyed not being able to write it all here****. So the one male blogger I chose to kiss in this post is Grunty at http://grunt-ahoy.blogspot.com/. I want to kiss him this very moment if I could, cos he's hot, kind, loving, smart and I know that my kiss would make him feel alot less stressed out from what he's going throught right now. I want him to enjoy a moment of heaven in the midst of all the mess he's dealing with right now. So Grunty this is especially for you...MWACKKKS! Here is 'THE' kiss:


Grunty and I are in the bush all alone, surrounded by trees, total silence but the sound of water and the shades of a twilight sky...we have a lil bonfire lit up. He's standing near a brook, in his denims with his bare hunky back staring at me. He seems to be thinking deeply. I tip-toe slowly behind him and towards him...when my face is only inches away from his shoulders, I start running my fingers gently on his back...from top to bottom, and with my breath on his back. I'm drawing sensual lines on his skin and I could feel his body responding to it...slowly but surely. He doesn't turn around, not yet...and he sinks into the pleasure of my fingers' frolic, standing there feeling every bit of my delicious message that sends electric waves through his body. I then start planting small and gentle kisses all over his back, kneeling down slowly as I work my way from his shoulders to his waiste. I can feel his body warming up with pleasure. I slowly stand up kissing all the way back up. I now put my arms around his chest from behind while kissing and tasting his nape slowly, with my face in his hair and my eyes closed. My hands are caressing his chest and sending chills down his spine. He turns around now with a look of being in total pleasure - his eyes dreamy and his face totally relaxed, all his troubles forgotten. We look into each others' eyes and without a single word exchanged, our hearts speak a thousand words to each other...and we both agree with every single emotion we are feeling. It seems that we have been waiting for this moment forever. I put my arms around his shoulders, with my chest leaning tightly against his...I sofly kiss his ear-lobes, his jawline, his neck and I arrive at his luscious lips...right there I smell his strong maleness and I start basking in it's taste. And then using my tongue, I slowly taste his lips, his gums, his teeth, his tongue so very soothingly...and he responds with a force, his blood rushing with desire. I caress every part of his mouth with my tongue as he does mine. He pulls me closer and we get locked in a sensual kiss that seem to savor each other like we have never done before...we become one - an affectionate and erotic creation of nature that can never be replaced with anything else in the world. Lips entwined in a tantalizing journey...wanting each other, needing each other, longing to relish every bit of each other, not leaving a single inch unexplored. We become each others' dream destination.


The rest that follows is a steamy Jane-and-Tarzanish secret people...go have a cold shower now, cos I need one too LOL!


Grunty this is all in the name of fun so I hope I didn't offend you or your GF (if you have one). Please don't dump me now. I value your friendship HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ mate! We are mates for life ok.


Watch today's video people...it's not the orginal video of this song, but someone's done a great job capturing some very sweet and interesting kisses. So darn beautiful, so have a look. Kisses are universal and ageless, and just unavoidable! So revel in em and steal em when you can people ;-). Have a good PASHY week ahead guys! ***KISSES FROM KESHI TO ALL***



Current Music: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer

146 Cranium Signets:

Jay said...

WOW! Lots of love on the blog today! LOL

I was wondering why the windows on this blog were all fogged up! ;-)

Shionge said...

Yo Keshi baby...I think some publisher should call you now...FAST!! You have a flair for writing and great story line I bet it's gonna be a hot seller :D

Going for a vacation Keshi so off for a month, hope to update along the way if I could ...take care and don't forget me ok?

Luv you pal!

Romeo Morningwood said...

I'm sorry but I could never kiss any blogger with that kind of passion, I would get electrocuted by my monitor!

My lovely Good-Lady-Wife is the only Gal who gets 'those' kisses! She deserves some compensation for putting up with me.

To tell you the truth, I don't think that you can kiss more than one person at a time with that 'kind' of smooch. I don't even think about kissing anybody else like that...

*whispers..
ssh..
she's reading right here beside me and I think that she is peeking...
I hope so...
this stuff is gold!

George said...

loving keshi is as easy as apple pie ... an American expression you probably have not heard of. Don't worry, it's good.

Kisses all over Keshi
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Man, this post is hot !!!! Look at these pic... :$

BUMBLE!!! said...

You definitely did inspire the people to be smoochin!!

Jim said...

CONGRATS Winners

loosa
Jim

J said...

wow how did u guess i wont participate :D

Southpaw unplugged said...

Was worth waiting for the list...:)

phishez said...

I don't think Grunty will be running anywhere after that!

KAYLEE said...

NOW THAT POST PUT A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE :)

SINCE WHEN DO YOU BLOG ON A SUNDAY????????????


HAHAHAHA JUST MESSING WITH YA! WHERE HAS ANUJ BEEN? AND yoU doNT knopw HOW GREAT MY WEEKEND HAS BEEN :)

::GIVES KESHI LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES::

Steph said...

Kesh, You gotta get some lovin girl! You are toeyer than a roman sandal!!

Raghav said...

i like that song

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol Keshur good job there! What a coincidence you mentioned abt Amy in ur post and she ended up winning the competition as well :D

Am sure had i participated I would have won it ;p ;p lol ... am just writing that to make me feel better lol

Am waiting for Grunt's reaction now :D .. what does he have to say for someone who could kiss him so passionately ... and that too just the words ...!! You rock woman!!

I think all us girls love kissing more than anything else ... isnt it?

Outdoorsy Girl said...

You made a good choice. After spending some time with him, I can tell you he is really sweet and gentlemanly. I am sure he would be a great kisser, too.

Autumn Storm said...

My, my, Kesh, you are quite the writer! Wishing I was in the bush with someone special. :-)

annie said...

How do u have so much fire lady? U can sure give the likes of Mills & Boons a run for their money.

Whatta kiss!!!!!am fallin off bed wid ur description and i need my guy NOW..NOW...NOW...NOW

keshi help!!!!!!!!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

While I admit crushing on you my kisses are only for Mrs. Phos. You can have a nice hug, though...

Sig said...

Hehehe what a way to spice up a Monday!!

Great stuff...hehe Steph's right - u need some lovin' and fast! I'll be right over ;)

Jim said...

I will miss u Shionge




.

Keshi said...

haha Jay ty!


-----------------------------------

Shionge no potential in writing cos there r greater writers :) tnxx anyways baby!

I WILL MISS YA!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww HE ur a sweet man...a very loving n faithful husband. How lucky is ur lady!


**To tell you the truth, I don't think that you can kiss more than one person at a time with that 'kind' of smooch.

lol I know...but this post was only for FUN. Not that I can kiss each and evry man in that manner either no ways!

Say Hi to ur sweet wifey :)

-----------------------------------


I like that expression George ty n MWAHHHHHHHHHH!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Zhu!

-----------------------------------

hehe Bumble...tnxx!



-----------------------------------


Jim cud u not see this post as a desperate call for sex? U always portray me as a needy slut. Which Im not. ppl can show affection w.o. wanting to 'hump' - in ur own words. Sex is all u ever think of...but there r kisses that dun imply sick thoughts like u do.


So stop leaving nasty and disrespectful comments here. ofcourse I rejected em.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jitterz its so obvious by now LOL!


-----------------------------------


ty Southy!

Is that all u had to say? LOL!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Phishez ;-)



-----------------------------------

G'day Kaylz!


**SINCE WHEN DO YOU BLOG ON A SUNDAY????????????

lol yeah...I had the morning free yday so I did this post :)


I think Anuj has gone home for Diwali...


u hv a beautiful day sweetz!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww I doooo Stepher...

wuts toeyer than a sandal? LOL! I heard of that b4 but dunno wut that means...I hope its good biatch! ;-)


-----------------------------------

me too Raghav :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cheesy MWAHHHH! Im sure u wud hv won cos u wud give me that major lesbo pash rite? LOL!

yep Grunty wud love it...hopefully :)


Girls do love kissing ha. And all boys cud think of is sex LOL! Like how Saby thought I need sex just cos of this KISS post. ***rolling eyes***...cos if I want to sleep with someone, I cud hv done that easily by now. Sometimes I feel like deleting this blog altogether cos of loser comments like that. Seriously!

tnxx Cheesy MWAH! :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Outdoorsy! :)


Im sure he's darn sweet in real too. ur lucky to hv met him.


-----------------------------------

KMF tnxx!



-----------------------------------

Autumn that wud be great ha :)


tnxx hun!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Annie ty!


**U can sure give the likes of Mills & Boons a run for their money.

haha cmon Annie I aint that good!


:):)


-----------------------------------

gee tnxx married guy Mr.Phos ;-)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Silvara ty!


-----------------------------------

Jim get lost.



Keshi.

Renovatio said...

I do seem to have missed a considerable a bit, and I'm more sorry for missing them out myself, than for passing apologies on your way.

I'll just toss in my own thoughts on kisses. Now I could've been getting kissed by the wrong women to see them this way, but as far as I'm concerned, a kiss is a wake up call. It's a momentary connection that can last forever, hell it should last forever, and the moment it ends, you miss it immensely. A kiss can burn you up with passion, and it can calm your rage. It can stun and confuse you, and at the same time it can give you more clarity than any words or gestures could ever. A kiss is special, and needs to be treated like that. Each kiss passed ought to be remembered and cherished, and each one to come looked forward to. Here's to tons more for you, all of you in fact :)

KAYLEE said...

//G'day Kaylz!//

its a goodday today? i am not so sure of that............




//I think Anuj has gone home for Diwali...//

Okay he is gunna get it from me when he comes back......(yes there is a story behind it)!


//u hv a beautiful day sweetz!//

Having a better one then yesterday when I fainted but beautiful? Not so sure!!!!!!

Jim said...

Kiss
Definition: Application to HO for a job at the base







.

Keshi said...

hey Renovatio that was a mind-blowing definition! truly beautiful. if u took part in the competition, u def wud hv won.


**It's a momentary connection that can last forever, hell it should last forever, and the moment it ends, you miss it immensely

lovely expression! So true too...


ty for that! Im glad few guys here know the true meaning of a KISS.


-----------------------------------

Kayls wuts in store for Anuj when he returns? :)



-----------------------------------

Jim like u wud know wut a Kiss is!



Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

//Kayls wuts in store for Anuj when he returns?//

Oh just a mini little "talk". I will spare you on details :)

KAYLEE said...

BTW Thanks for the comment on my blog.Needed to hear that first line you said.My family hasnt been to nice to me today :(

The Grunt said...

Yes! I would comply with those events/demands, Keshi. I rather enjoyed every ounce of every pixel that conveyed your passion towards me, in good fun of course;) Or in some other kind of fun as well:D

Peter said...

Lucky Grunty! I was looking for his comments here, but could not find them. Maybe exhausted?

Jim said...

COMMUNICATION is done by WORDS in humans

the communication is not complete until the receiver digests it

that brings us to PERCEPTION

i do not really read your WORDS
i perceive what u r trying to communicate

PERCEPTION is a cultural thing
it also depends on the mind set of the receiver and the earlier communications perceived by the receiver

Sweetstickychewy said...

OOoooo Keshi..That was hawt!! My tongue could possibly go hanging hungering for some action. And I love that pic – the couple in the car..Yummy! lol!! You could write a romantic novel gurl and totally rock it!!;) *nudge *nudge *MWAHS!

And Ooh La la..hehe..Thank you for choosing me sexay!! *does the Austin Powers dance. Was surprise!! And guess what that song kiss me happen to be playing in my head just this weekend. Ironic. Lovely song. Love it!!

Thank you Keshi aka Hot Stuff.;)

*HUUUUUUUUugZ*

Jim said...

what that means is
we cannot read your mind

we only perceive

Keshi said...

omg omg Grunty is here!


**smiles sheepishly**

LOL!

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

oh yeah i forgot to mention. MR Grunty is a real lucky to be chosen by you!!;)

:*

Keshi said...

Kaylz take it easy...let ur family yadda yadda yadda :) u relax.


Sounds like Anuj is gonna be dead meet LOL!


***says prayers for him***

-----------------------------------


Gruntyyyyyyyy! :)


** I rather enjoyed every ounce of every pixel that conveyed your passion towards me, in good fun of course;)

Im glad abt that EVERY PIXEL bit.



**Or in some other kind of fun as well

hahahaha! MWAH! Im glad u liked it and didnt get upset n all :)


tnxx Grunty!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

He's just above ur comment Peter :)


-----------------------------------

Jim..

**PERCEPTION is a cultural thing

ur's is a pretty twisted perception


besides why d u try to be so decent now? After all those 'HUMP' comments?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amylicious! HOT new pic of ur's!



**does the Austin Powers dance

lol cute...


tnxx for that...u deserve the prize...cos u were a sport and mentioned the blogger too..and u wrote really well. MWAH!



Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Thank you Keshi.

*smiles*

Keshi said...

hey Jim..

**what that means is
we cannot read your mind
we only perceive


who d u mean by WE? Its only YOU who left such dirty disrespectful shit on this post. So dun drag everyone else into ur sleazy psyche.


-----------------------------------


hehe yes Amy he loved it :)

tnxx hun!




Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

//Kaylz take it easy...let ur family yadda yadda yadda :) u relax.///

I fcant they make me toio mad.the only thing i can so is ignore them.


Sounds like Anuj is gonna be dead meet LOL!//

In a way yes!!!!!!!!


//***says prayers for him***//

I wont be that vicious okay i might ;)

Keshi said...

twas mah pleasure Amy!

pleasure reading ur Pash description too LOL!

-----------------------------------

lolz Kaylz I think its best Anuj doesnt return..



Keshi.

Jim said...

putting it bluntly
KISS is foreplay

and if a passionate kiss is effective
it must result in the real play

Keshi said...

A kiss doesnt HAVE to end in sex. Ur such a loser.

Keshi.

Jim said...

Now good indian girls from good indian families dont PLAY

until they marry


so the good indian girl kisses u passionately

and leaves u with a hard on and says BYE

Keshi said...

Jim u n ur FAKE culture. Is that why u hv a wife at home and go to brothels?

Keshi.

Jim said...

thats why
i chose to fall in love with a foreigner

good indian girls are no good

KAYLEE said...

//lolz Kaylz I think its best Anuj doesnt return..//

Lol if i tell him on his blog that he might not~!

Keshi said...

yeah rite Jim...wuteva!


-----------------------------------

haha Kaylz yeah...


Keshi.

Jim said...

Keshiiiiiiiiiiiii

that was nasty
and a PERSONAL attack

cant we just agree to disagree
widout being nasty

Keshi said...

Like ur never PERSONAL with ur comments to me. Get lost Jim!

Keshi.

Jim said...

LOVE and SEX
they go hand in hand

u cant have one
widout the other

AlterinG Abhishek said...

(Thud!!)
:P
gee....
( eyes rolling and rolling onliy)
:P
:P
I wake up from the dilwali mist and delhi to realise.... that .. wow the fireworks were happening here..
:)

*HOT*~~~ poast!! Keshiz is really happening...
( dun get me turned on so much yaar.. i'll have to fly down)..
:)

yrautca said...

I love the pics. Your posts are very well constructed.

Helen said...

Aaaawww, lucky, lucky Grunty, I'm sure there are many sad blogger mens now ; ) Amy's was so simple and sexy, good for her. This was fun, Keshi, with just enough to be tantalizing, but not slipping into that 'danger-danger will rogers' zone (which is why I didn't want to go the one on one blogger route...I just snogged the whole lot). So what will your next challenge be? heh heh

Keshi said...

Jim it may be so for u...that doesnt mean everyone has to follow ur thoughts.


-----------------------------------
lolz Abhi u hv just been PASHED by a very SEXAY lady! Did u read that part???


or r u in a coma? LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Yrautca! :)


-----------------------------------

Heyya Helen u did a great jon on it!


** just snogged the whole lot

LOL cute..Im glad u did :)


U'd hv to wait to see wut my next NOTORIOUS challenge is gonna be lol!


tnxx hun!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Helen...yes alot of men were jealous..some even asked me to HUMP a kangaroo...yes using those very terms. Any guesses who said that?


Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

Thank you Keshi

:::thinks of happy things::::


:::ignores fanily::::

Helen said...

I don't think I'll even grant a guess...(rolls eyes)

Jim! Why hate? you evidence so many personas, just pick one. We prefer the fun and sentimental Jim, not the overly-sexed, salacious Jim, or the mean, judgemental, ultra-orthodox (when you want to be) Jim. Just pick one, and don't be hatin'

Keshi said...

heyya Kaylz!

**:::ignores fanily::::


LOL ur darn cute. I wish ignoring family was that easy :):)


-----------------------------------


ty Helen for being here again.

LOL @guess!


Ur reply to Saby is SPOT ON! He will choose to be unorthodox when he WANTS to..and thats really unfair. All I can say is he's just too confused and dun qualify to comment on my post.


ty Helen!


Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

LOL ur darn cute. I wish ignoring family was that easy :):)//

Hahah it is for me I just lock myself in my room all night!

Keshi said...

LOL I wish had an IGNORE button in real life so I can ignore certain ppl...

When my family becomes too demanding, I just go for a drive...and come bak after hours..

Keshi.

Jim said...

Helen hunny
being one persona is boring
i take on diff personas depending on my moods

i am senti and romantic when i am with u and krys

crass when i am with Keshi
i dont need to impress keshi

she told me she will never love or marry an old man

i guess VEST is out of the running too

Keshi said...

Jim..

In other words u suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder? Im glad u admitted to it.

yes u dun need to impress me...so be ur real self.

Keshi.

Jim said...

how old/ young is Ori?

Jim said...

real self??
i dont no who i am
and i keep changing every time

i changed my religion
i changed my value system

was a time i wudnt consider divorce
now i plan to marry again

VEST says life expectancy hs increased

he says he and i will live to be a 100

i dont want to live my entire life in an unhappy marriage

Keshi said...

How does it matter to u how old Ori is?

Besides, if u plan to live 100+ years by remarrying, then u hvnt got ur value system right anyways.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

besides u sound hopeless calling Helen HUNNY when u called me all the UGLY words in ur commens that I rejected. So which one r ya? Gentleman or Tool?

Keshi.

Jim said...

Helen !

look who is being judgemental now

KAYLEE said...

When my family becomes too demanding, I just go for a drive...and come bak after hours..//

LOL Thats a great wto do it!

Keshi said...

I take it as TOOL.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Kaylz..it helps to relax n see things clearly w.o. having to throw things at ppl LOL!

Keshi.

Jim said...

believe me Keshi
u too have changed a lott

and i dont mean your boobs/ ass has got bigger

your VIEWS
your ATTITUDE has changed drastically

u r no more Indian
go West Keshi

we both are untouchables to the indian community

krystyna said...

Wow,wow, Keshi!
You are amazing, thrilling, fantastic writer!
I have a wonderful time being here.
Thanks a lot!!!!

Keshi said...

for u to know that I hv CHANGED, did u even know me b4 I came to Aus? So stop comin into conclusions when u dunno me.

u hvnt shed ur 'ancient' mentality anyways.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

gee tnxx Krys MWAH!

:)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim I dun care wut values u adopt or who u wanna be. Just be very careful in HOW u leave personal comments to me here...learn to RESPECT ppl.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

U think this is just a blog so u can blabber any shit u want. I dun appreciate that. U hv long lost ur self-respect...thats why u speak to others in that manner too.

I swear I'll stop publishing ALL ur comments in future. This is the LAST warning.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim u polly hv an IQ of 71 or lower. thats why u never u'stand wut Im trying to say. There's a BIG difference between consructive criticism and ABUSIVE criticism.

I dun need ass-licking comments as u put it. Thats not what I mean. The fact that u never u'stand it means I'd hv to REJECT all ur dopey comments in future.

ok???


Keshi.

Jim said...

i dont need u
u need me hunny to give u the proper perspective

the wisdom that i attained after 50
i want to share it wid u
for old times sake


i no u from your chat days on IT
i gott many new frimeds who welcome the shit i dish out

its your choice Keshi
block me if u want to

i am like the child in the fable THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

the others are laffing behind your back

Keshi said...

Jim there r times u make sense but those times r very rare. MOST of the time u just dish out SHIT yes. There may be others who WC it but I dun. Im not those OTHERS. Im Keshi.

And I dun need ur shit.

Let em laff behind my back...do I care? NO. U dun hv to worry abt it either.



Keshi.

Menchie said...

Love this song keshi! Those were some pretty hot kissing scenarios. :D

Southpaw unplugged said...

Yes, one tends to get speechless when there r lot of things happening inside the brain at the same time...

Looks like the oldman chose to puke again...

Keshi said...

ty Menchie!



-----------------------------------

k Southy :)


yep...Jim dunno wut RESPECT is..


Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

VeRY TRUE KESHI!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 12 am here! I am going to bed...talk to you tomorrow

:::hugs and kisses::::

Jim said...

SOUTHY
its my bipolar







Dont hit me again
it is the NEW YEAR
be good to old men who rant

Southpaw unplugged said...

what r u ranting at oldman? what did she do to u?

J said...

ya :D
it b/c there is no one actually! What a shame!

anits said...

hi keshi...mmmm kisses... wat can i say!!! anyway missed the game! just back to work today!...hv fun n tcare keshi...

love
anits

Anonymous said...

I MISSED IT...

Keshi said...

Kaylz HUGGGGGGGGGZ nitey nite!


-----------------------------------

Jim..

**its my bipolar

ur not bipolar...ur multi-polar and drive ppl up the walls just cos its fun for u.

in short, ur a JERK.




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy dun ask him fo any explanations...cos he'd somehow twist his words to suit his head.


-----------------------------------

Jitterz its ok :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

WB Anits!

Hope ur Diwali break was fun :)


-----------------------------------

Chriz no worries..tnxx!




Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Some beautiful kisses here keshi, enjoyed reading them. I loved you part of kissing, it’s adorable…. Glad to see many to participate in this Kisszophrenia, even if I was participating, I would be chosen you only dear :) Hugsss.

gP said...

holy smokes! HAHAHHA....hot hot post. Im dreaming of kisses...And love the links...i think im going to make more news friends here. :D

Have fun KEshi...

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

In the immortal words of that famous song, "A kiss is just a kiss."

Dat's all folks!

LOL

Bev

Anonymous said...

Fan won *winks* - how about least attractive kiss? I could have won that..

curryegg said...

I agree with shionge. You're a great blogger and writer too. Someone might have rang your phone, begging you to sign their whole life contract for their magazine/books!!!

I miss that post. Anyhow, I enjoy reading their answer. Hot, seductive comment. And those photos you've posted here making me wanna Kiss somebody right NOW in the middle of the night!

Ohhh...

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...well,that was one interesting summary of the Kiss Miss quiz.:)Was lots of fun,reading the answers from people,definitely.

So,you see,there's so many people out here who care for you,that you shouldn't be feeling down any day,any moment of the day,right?

Re. your 'encounter' with Grunty-Keshi,you should write a steamy novel one of these days.hehe.

Cheers!Have a nice week.I'm just posting,now,too.

Amey said...

Hmm... so many kisses...

Priya said...

Keshi,

Just loved this post a lot!!! Nothing wrong to flirt unless you don't hurt others heart.

You are very passionate Keshi and its damn hot kissing post. LOL.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Lets not even discuss who talks about what ... esp Saby ... hope u're reading this Saby!!

You know the purpose of your blog Keshi ... you don't need to worry about what people say or think ... and I know that you are very well aware of this already!

I really admire you for you are so strong ... even after getting a lot of opposition at one point of time and with a loser hanging around posting in your name .. the confidence with which you stood is commendable! And am not saying this just for the heck of it .... it inspires me .. how to make place for urself in this world ... this world which can be really cruel at times ... and am sure this is not only your "virtual" personality but says abt what person you are. Had I been in place of you .. I would have broken down long ago .. but its ALL YOUR effort and pains and well a strong will-power! and it shows in your blog.

Moreover ... when you can share everything with the world ... you can have your moments as well .. and its YOUR blog ... and lets say .. even if you are looking for sex through your blog (LOL dun get mad at me .. am just sayin it) ... who is Saby or any xyz to comment?

Anyway ... you got my point lol .. so I don't have to go on about it anymore ;p ... muuuuuuuuuuahhh babes!! Have a GREAT Tuesday! xxx

raffi said...

i'm so honored to have been a winner. now, i'd be the real winner if that story line would become true ;) i am jealous that grunty was lucky enough to be part of your story... so i just replaced his name with mine and it made me feel better (LOL). great post, keshi. i loved being a part of it.

diyadear said...

hey keshi gal,
hey i did think it was u in sari in u ur prev post he he. anyways the new pic totally rocks too.. N hey missed ur kissomania post.. but guess even thiugh i am a little late i wont be deprived of ur sweet kisses :)

Keshi said...

aww MWAH Jeevan! :)


-----------------------------------

Im glad u enjoyed this post Ghosty. And ty for being such a sport :)

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

HAHA Bev true...ty sweetz!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ur right abt that Mutley hahahahaha! wut were ya doin with removing teeth n all? LOL!


-----------------------------------

aww Curry ty sweetie! No mag has called me yet. LOL!


u wanna kiss somebody ha? I thought u hv a BF...just grab him woman LOL!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amit I know...so many ppl do care for me. Im stoked :)


u hv a great day!


-----------------------------------

yes Amey ;-)




-----------------------------------

hi Priya :):)

** its damn hot kissing post.

LOL u liked it ha. Good on ya!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cheesy HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Ty so much for that. I felt alot better after reading ur comment...not cos u praised me, but cos I felt atleast someone out there KNEW what I was going thru when that loser was haunting me for years. I felt so alone bak then but I knew very few ppl CARED abt me and UNDERSTOOD the stress it was cauysing me. And u r one of those dear ones for sure. ty for being there for me. I really truly appreciate wut u said here. It shows that someone was watching over me...and thast YOU.


Forget Saby...he never cared abt me anyways. He's only here to hv his fun and stir ppl against me anyways.

I hv survived hell in Blogviile..so Saby isnt a challenge for me. He's just a wackjob.


tnxx Cheesy MWAHHHHHHH I love ya!


Keshi.

Mizrepresent said...

Keshi,

Are u being bad over here? lol! I so totally missed this...but next time! lol!

Keshi said...

hey Raffi CONGRATTZ! :)


**now, i'd be the real winner if that story line would become true ;)

haha yes that wud be right ;-)



**i am jealous that grunty was lucky enough to be part of your story... so i just replaced his name with mine and it made me feel better


ROFL ur too good! No worries at all...cos who wudnt wanna be kisses by the handsome n sweet Raffi ha? MWAHHHHHHHH!


***runs away blushing***

lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Diya hey MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


:) ur a cutie!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Mizzy!

**Are u being bad over here?

LOL nah...awww how can u think that? awww aww...


::pretends to be innocent::



Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol yeah i remember .. the imposter did that to me too .. hope u remember?

http://www.cheeesy-termite.blogspot.com/

cheesy with an extra 'e' lol ... and to be honest i cudnt take it .. i had to give him/her all the emotional crap and i guess post that he/she stopped it altogether rt?

Anonymous said...

keshi-chan is such a sweet girl!
i dont like kissing very much.
u will get germ na lol
only one person's kiss is appreciated tho.

Keshi said...

yes Cheesy I rem that imposter of ur's...prolly a moron who had too much time on his/her hands. Or else who wud do such a thing?

I fought with that loser for far too long. I shouldnt hv actually. Anyways now no one can get to me. Nothing affects me anymore. That exp made me stronger :)


-----------------------------------

Niki I cant kiss so many guys either...lol! This was all in good fun :)



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

kissing is cool.:)
tc

Jim said...

it was not my intention to hurt u Keshi

or make funn

i just wanted to give u feedback on how guys like me might perceive u

Looney implied that too

Keshi said...

ty Rick!

Keshi.

Amey said...

Did you plan to remind me that I am not getting any, or was it completely unintentional? ;)

Keshi said...

mebbe ur not getting 'enough' Amey? :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Saby can u shut the fuck up? dun fuckin spoil the one good day Im having today. Ur becoming a stalker now..so stop those 'protective' comments cos I dun give a damn abt em ok! FUCK OFF.


Keshi.

Crazy Me said...

ooh la la ... dang girl!

Amey said...

Yup, I would say "not any" is not enough ;)

George said...

Who is this Jim dude that pisses everybody off. I believe he is the one who I had the run in with due to his retarded comments.

I just went to his profile to check his blog to see if he was just as ignorant there ... I couldn't check his blog because there must have been 50 of them.

Is he East Indian? If so, why does he have a white man picture as his thumbnail?

Keshi said...

hehe Crazy ;-)


-----------------------------------

Amey u hv to GIVE some to GET some :)



-----------------------------------


George ty!


Jim = Saby


**Is he East Indian?

He's Indian when he WANTS to be.


**If so, why does he have a white man picture as his thumbnail?

Cos he's a hypocrite who goes ard preachign wut he doesnt practise.


tnxx for being here George HUGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

**preaching

Sam said...

That was some steam!!!

lolzzz.... loved reading it all.... and keshi you really rock.... your one left me smoking... i mean.. gosh!! can't think straight!! :P
and thnx to ur pics i have to sneak it arnd here at work... :D luv being so secretively naughty!!
btw, do u remember the story i wrote a few days back abt a meeting??

well... add to that long heated stares... girl blushing furiously... travelling in the cab.. the hand roaming carelessly around the waist... the lady won't even luk at the guy yet she knows he is staring at her... she smiles... he leans in... lightly nibbles her ears... she turns arnd to face him.... the heat in her eyes was scalding him.... her lips were slightly apart... as if waiting for something to happen... he leans in toeards her... she moves away smiling.. naughty one!! he nuzzles her neck... she leans into him.... a light kiss on the forehead.. the cab stops... they step out and proceed towards the room... a slow tentaive walk inside... the pulse racing... breathe shorter... he holds her face in his hands... his thumb and index finger fiddling at her ear lobes... she closes her eyes... her moist lips part a little... she tilts her head upwards, tiptoes and leans onto him... he lowers his lips onto hers... soft touch... tender... he pulls away... she moans... he gives in... holds her with one arm while the other one traces her lithe figure... and the lips meet to transport to the edge of ecstacy....

The rest you figure out lady!! :)

I'm sure you've figured out who the guy and teh gal is.. so adios!! cheers!!

(btw, she doesn't know I've written this.. so don't tell her.. plz!!!! i'll be dead before you know it...)

Preeti Shenoy said...

Keshi--ignore those who arent on the same wave length as you.No matter how hard you try they will never be convinced about your intentions, tainted as they are with their prejudices.Let them be Keshi.Reject their comments and enjoy life.Take care.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol saby mind ur own Ps and Qs will ya? now that she's asked u to FO .. u after my life is it? and what EXACTLY did u mean by "Looney implied that too" ... don't be too interfering please :)

Keshi said...

hey Sam tnxx!

aww ur a lil late for the competition but u did pretty good! HOT as hell WOW! Ur something man ;-)


**the hand roaming carelessly around the waist

I love that bit hehe...


That kiss was AMAZING! Great job...and well described. Wud hv been perfect for a win if u were in the competition...

ty for being a sport and taking part Sam!

dun worry, I wont tell her...but why wud she kill ya? I mean this was the BEST kiss she cud get right? :)

Im all hot now LOL!


-----------------------------------

hey tnxx PS HUGGGGGGGGZ!

**No matter how hard you try they will never be convinced about your intentions

very true...

And I rem how u faced a similar situation a while bak. ty for understanding and being so supportive.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cheesy!

**and what EXACTLY did u mean by "Looney implied that too" ...

thats cos he always tries to drag others into supporting his stupid theories. He didnt even get wut u wrote and he quickly tries to make it sound like even ur saying the same things abt me. What a confused loser.


tnxx Cheesy!


Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Right said fred! ;p

ghee said...

oh,im kinda late here :)

well,congrats to the winner!

lucky Keshi,gots lots of pashionable kisshhheessss,hahaha!

and hey,I hoped grunty had a pic of him on his blog,i got curious on how he looked-like ;)

well well,thanx for the "juicy lunch",Keshi!you made my day! LOL

Sam said...

ah c'mon keshi!! dat was straight from the "woteva".. won't tell ya if dat happened for real or not.. keep guessing... :D... just that i spent the diwali weekend with her... ;)
so still in a daze u knw!! :P

Keshi said...

ty Cheesy :)


but u never know...I mite stop blogging some day when I lose all the oomph I hv for it...


-----------------------------------


lolz Ghee the juicylicious tnxx hun!



** hoped grunty had a pic of him on his blog,i got curious on how he looked-like

check my Mateship post...he's there in that slideshow :) Blonde and cute hunk in black sitting far away...


-----------------------------------


hey Sam!


**just that i spent the diwali weekend with her

lol so it happened for real WOOHOO!




Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

We know how to induce it ;p .. and believe me we can do it "virtually" too ;p ;p

Keshi said...

haha Cheesy ur sweeeeeeeet!


Keshi.