Thursday, November 29

Dumb-Blonde Moment #341954

Illegally Blonde
'Keshi can I check your hair-roots'. That's a line that one of my work-mates used to tease me with, when I said/did totally dim-witted things....and trust me, such moments are not rare in my life. Infact they are rather common ***puts on a fearless James B-l-ondish face***. This post was inspired by Cinderella's recent post. I had started writing my own post on this topic ages ago, but something didn't allow me to finish the post. It seeme to go on and on. Why was that? I realised I had started writing the post 'Keshi's Dumb-Blonde Moments', and since such moments were countless in my life, the post was endless too LOL! So when I saw Cinderella's post that listed only 2 of her DB moments, I decided to limit my post to 1 such DB moment from my rather fashionably blonde life so far. Hence this post and that title. Now you know I hold a grand status in society from that very DB factor in my blood. Atleast I do it with style ok! So here's my DB Moment #341954 and this is the latest incident in my life. Read it at your own peril!


An Eternal Bond With 'Blonde'

Last Wednesday I bought a Thai Chicken Salad for lunch. They put the salad in a plastic container and poured alot of spicy Thai dressing on top it was almost like a soup. Then they closed it with the lid, put it in a paper bag and gave it to me. I carried it to my office building, then in the lifts and got off at my floor. Just then I met my boss who was waiting to catch a lift to go down. I said Hi to him and he said Hi too. And as I opened the floor-door, I forgot about the liquid in my lunch box and held the box upside down ***CODE RED: Dumb-Blonde Moment alert!***, smiling so beautifully at my boss and yakking as usual, expecting everything to look so heroic - you know, lunch box in one hand, opening the door from the other while talking too - it made me feel like Bionic Woman! Tragically for me, the hot and spicy dressing had escaped through the sides of the lid and have now started doing a Thai dance on my black skirt. And guess what? I was not even aware of it yet. Surprised? Don't be. Cos there's more to this Thai dressing catastrophe owing to my lovely DB genes. My boss probably would have seen the liquid all over me (I'm embarassed to the core!) but he got into a lift and disappeared (probably the wisest thing he did at that moment or else I'd have poured it all over him too). I walked in through the door (still not realising the very smart DB act I have just committed) , walked to my cubicle and hey presto I managed to feed some Thai dressing to my desk too woohoo! Cos as I placed the box on the desk, it was upside down anyways. That's when I finally (om shanti shanti shanti!) realised what I had done - HALLELUJAH glory be! The whole scene probably took about 10secs to unfold, but so much has happened in that small time frame and it proved that the DB factor in me is quite unbeatable - going very strong! Now my desk looked like a Thai river and my skirt looked like a Thai kitchen. I smelt as if my new shampoo was made of a Vinegar variety, and my whole desk-area smelt like a Tom Yum Soup company. Not to forget, I managed to spill some on the very clean office carpet as well. Panic struck! The legendary DB quickly ran into the office kitchen, got some cleaning agents and paper, ran back to her desk and started cleaning like a maniac. Then one of my work-mates (dammmmit and it had to be the Bon-Jovi lookalike!) came over to ask me something just when I looked like I was in the middle of a Tsunami, trying to rescue my desk area and myself. He took one look at me and left without asking anything (no surprises there). There was no way I could have washed my skirt (cos I didn't have change) so I continued working for the rest of the day smelling and feeling like a Dumb Blonde made in Thailand!


So yeah there's definitely a Dumb Blonde in me. Share with me my LATEST DB moment, I mean YOUR latest! ***Keshi keeps her brain in the microwave to warm it up***

Your's Fashionably,
Keshi Blonde 007.


Current Music: Atomic by Blondie

103 Cranium Signets:

Jay said...

My greatest DB moment came when I had mac and cheese with dinner one night not to long ago. After dinner I put the leftover mach & cheese into a plastic bowl to have for lunch later in the week and then put the plastic bowl full of mac & cheese back up in the cabinet. It was a week later when I needed another plastic bowl that I opened that cabinet door and saw the leftovers.

Smooth huh?

I just threw the whole thing out. I didn't even try to wash that bowl out. LOL

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Funny post!

Dumb-blonde moments, I've had a few, a few too many. I think that's a song lyric.

Working after midnight, I must be dumb.

Soon I'll have no hair. I'm pulling it out. The wedding coming up this weekend is a tragedy waiting to happen.

My last post was a joke-kinda like this wedding.

LOL

Bev

Pri said...

hahaha...tht was hilarious...
my db moment (among many)was the time i was expecting a very important guest over and i was in a hurry ...so changed into something quick...(without seein once in the mirror)...only to notice tht i had actually worn the shirt inside out...much to my embarresment,when i went to the living room to greet them, my mom noticed it(from the kitchen) and signalled me before anyone else could notice (or so i'd like to believe)...can u beat tht??sigh!
gawwwdd!!tht was the dumbest thing one could ever do...*rolls her eyes*

Autumn Storm said...

You have a Bon Jovi look-a-like in your office?! Lucky you, not in this case of spilled sauce though admittedly. :-)
Kesh, behind on your blog, catch up latest this weekend. Hope you have been well, xo

Tys on Ice said...

I hve this nasty habit of removing my pants along with my undies...(its a wierd man thingy, dont ask)...anyways, i had to go out with some clients for dinner, so i chnages quicky and went for the dinner in a fancy restaurant. After a while someone in the group noticed a black underwear on the restaurant floor. It was mine. I pretended complete ignorance. yep, i had forgotten to remove the undie already in the pants when i put it on, it was stuck in the pant cuffs and must have slipped out through the bottom....the worst part was that it was my fav undies!...

btw, did u manage getting the stains off?

Anonymous said...

lololol
hilarious!!!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

I guess all of us go through the DB moments in our lives (for men, we can read it as dumb boy moment)..
mine was this silly one.. just two days before when i forgot to pull up the zipper of my trousers and left the home in a rush to take my daughter for a stroll.. and after few chit chats with neighbours i stumbled across a friend who pointed it out... jeez i cud hv died of shame then n there..

Alok said...

It's good to have post like this where u can just destress a little ... relax and see the fun side of life ... enjoyed it

Alok

anits said...

hahaha keshi that was hilarious!!!

Jeevan said...

I was something thinking about your half-naked Thursday where u starts the narration lol :)

In school days i have an experience of dropping the whole food from my lunch box inside the class room, and blinked without anything to do than accepting before teacher that I only dropped the food and cleaner was called to clean. how good teacher na to call the cleaner than making me to do that.

Mal said...

Hi Keshi! I am on a blog prowl and yours is one of the best. I just make sure that I don't read it when I am hungry, for it makes my life torturous with the delicious food pics. Anyway, my DB moment, hmm... the worst one. It must be during my wedding. I spent 4 hours putting on make up and I think I looked gorgeous. Once seated, the priest started the ceremony and (save me save me), he splashed (not sprinkled) scented rose water on my face. But behold behold, I am not to crinkle my face in annoyment. As it was my wedding, I am only allowed to smile at whatever that came my way. So, there I was smiling away while the priest kept splashing rose water on my face. It was as if he wanted to wash my make up away. Wait a minute! Thinking back now, was that what he was trying to do? Maybe he disliked my make up and wanted it gone.

Pijush said...

Keshi-chan,
Nice post, I will read the next post in the weekend as I hardly get time in weekdays.
I also had many DB moments, will think and post again.

gP said...

oh god...the smell of thai food in AC...in an office...sigh...there is no escape. :D

Ur not a DB...ur jst clumsy...:p

Me got dumb guy blond moments so much...once...man this is stupid...i went into the metro and saw people running and decided to hold the door...the thing is, its an automated door...and hhalf the world watched as the two door closed and slammed me hand and opened again. :D (no pains btw...coz the metro doors nowaydays have the fail safe mechanishm for opening)...i ended up explaining about the door to everyone who smiled at me. after that didnt take the metro for a few months...u never know who will recognize u. :(

Priya said...

DB moment, oh well keshi, since I am more of simple go girl, I wait till the last minute for the visitors to come and then hurry for a change. What do I miss?? A whole lot from picking up nce dress to other stuff well to flirt huh;)

Reetesh Mukul said...

There are about 2,100,000 hits over "dumb blonde" though "dumb blonde moments" has 1,200,000 hits. Quite Great! Seems to be a topic that can span 1000 and 1000 of papers. BTW your dumb blonde moment was quite shaky ...

Sam said...

well mine ws.... i used to conveniently forget that i haven't zipped my denim... only to figure that put later while on road...

adn the next one would be during a teen crush, used to turn up at her place to say something "important" and ended up talking abt class, studies (we were batchmates), weather and god knows what not... except what i really intended to say!!!
DUMB!!!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

That was downright hilarious..My DB moment- just go to my blog,its a long one though..if you have the patience!!
TC
CU

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Lol!! That's so funny..

Nadine said...

Too funny. You poor thing the whole day like that.

FH said...

I don't think Blondes are dumb really, we just label those poor light haired people!:D
I have left my car keys inside and locked the car door and then walked 1 mile in ankle length snow and bitter cold to go to our apartment office we used to live (in Minneapolis) to call the husband and AAA!!:P
See you in 2 weeks Keshi, will miss ya. Hugs!:))

AmitL said...

ROFL..Keshi,this was hilarious*does something resembling a Thai dance of laughter*You made me wish I work in your office,so that I could have a dose of amusement daily..(Oops-believe me,that's not supposed to sound mean,okies?It's just that office life becomes pretty stressful and tense on some days,so such changes would be welcome)

I can just imagine the scene of the dressing floating out lazily on the black dress....err,I know,I know-at that moment,it must've been embarassing,but,later,when you think over it, you realize(at least,I do) that such incidents are what make things 'different' in daily life.Otherwise everything would be routine,ho-hum routine and nothing but.What do you think?

Lapa said...

impecável, sim senhor, very nice.

Renovatio said...

I just made a whole post out of the comment I was going to leave here for my latest blond moment :p

Little Miss Muffet said...

hehhe..i haven't had one of those for a long time...i probably have mini-DB moments quite a lot though :)
been catching up on ur posts as usual...agree with what u said in ur post on breakups...having gone through that myself, i think there's a time to grieve and then there's a time to move on...if i didn't, how would I have gotten to the better stuff?
ur a honest gal, keshi...i guess ppl can't take honesty at times..it's easier to believe a lie...

Cinderella said...

LOL..girl....my Thai soup !!!!!!!
Har har har...!!!!!

But hey, I have listed three...not two. You've made an error there girlie.So rectify it ok ?

This one was hillarious.
And I aint contributing any....I wanna get that DB hangover out now, I suppose...lol !!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh... yep, a blond moment!

I'm so tired these days that I'm pretty clumsy. So I had a lot of dumb moment, including thinking I forgot my bottle of water and buying a new one, just to discover it was in my bag - you would think a bottle of water is heavy enough for me to notice it, but apparently no. Oh well.

KP said...

no blond moments in my life....i am too smart.........lol....i am kidding...cant think of one wiht least Embarrassment to share it with ya all.......i`ll comeback...to share it

Sameera Ansari said...

Guess such DB moments keep happening with all,thank God it's not just me who keeps pulling such doozies always! :)

Btw,I like this pic of yours the best byfar!

KAYLEE said...

HEY now are we making fun of us blonde girls now??????????????

Just kidding:) LOve you Keshi.But, you knew that!

This blonde girl has had too many blonde moments in her life to name you one.HEHHEHEHE!(actually I am embarassed to admit them)

How are you Keshi?

George said...

I probably know more dumb brunettes than blonds and I also know a lot of extremely intelligent blonds.

I have had a whole slew of DB moments and your comment sections would not allow me to get more than ... 1,000 or so in here.

Have a great weekend, girl

Shiv said...

nice pic keshi...and abt the DB moments...I rather nt tell that here,..

Margie said...

Hahaha!
Funny post Keshi!
I've had many dumb-blonde moments...too many to tell you about!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

HUGGGGGGGZ!

Margie

Sweetstickychewy said...

O no..what a day it must have been to be stuck with thai screaming all over your and desk area.

my dumb moments. i believe i have many too. but nothing seems to be hitting my mind right now.:/

Will get back if anything pops.

*Hugz*

Southpaw unplugged said...

My DB moment is one and the same and somehow it keeps happening with me everynow and then. I always tend to forget my keys in the car and realise it only once i put the manual door lock...:)) Though i hv come into a solution for that i keep the boot unlocked so everytime i forget the keys inside i open the boot and get inside and get my keys....:))), it happened last evening as well and the only irritating factor is the struggle to reach the front seat through the boot...lol

Blessed said...

1) I'm standing at the gas pump getting gas. I only want to spend $20. I keep watching the numbers move slowly. I keep thinking golly this is taking longer than expected. $26 later I realize that duh! I was looking at the gallons pumped NOT the dollar amount!
Duh! Blonde moment for sure!

2) I am in the elevator waiting to go from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor. No I wasn't being lazy I had a dolly with me. I was going down the elevator to unload my bosses car and would need the dolly to help me lug the stuff.
Well, I'm standing there and waiting and waiting. The door finally opens and in steps this guy. I thought I was on the first floor but right as I was getting ready to get off, I realized I was still on the 2nd floor! Then I realized that Duh! I was pushing the wrong button in the elevator!
Instead of pushing the button with a #1 on it. I was pushing the door close button! Duh! Blonde moment number two!!!

A said...

this one was really funny :-)I love your posts!

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO...

we all have out blond moments?
how often u have locked ur home with the keys inside?

and how often have u locked ur car with the keys inside? ROTFL....

Ash said...

Hilarious :)

raffi said...

i still love your black hair, even if it is secretly blond on occasion. my db moment was when i went to the dollar store and asked how much two different items were... surprisingly they both were one dollar.

Keshi said...

hi Guys Im having alot of DB moments today at work with my .net project. I feel like Im a project myself...for shrinks.

will be back soon to comment-reply.

tnxx, keep em coming!

Keshi.

Dalicia said...

well it's okay girl...i couldn't think of dumb blonde moments.

i always like to have my hair
burgundy :) it soooo suits me

Prats said...

Aaaww...just imagine a DB thai Keshi??? You are lucky that didnt seep into ur bones..heheheh just joking...But isn't this what makes our lives so much more interesting than the dull boring types.....

Neer said...

whoa!! Kesh... you are a dahling! i totally freaked on ths one!


p.s: as an aside whispers "me too have such amazingly DB moments" and its cool! :)

i love myself more for it! ohhh me so cute!

Bla said...

Speaking of blondes:

http://tear-rose.blogspot.com/2007/11/25000.html

:D

Anand said...

hey....am back!!
back on ur post after ages and glad to see its as active as ever!!...
btw...blonde moment??..whats that?:-)

radiohead said...

Lol Keshi .. ROFL .. I wish I cud have seen ur troubled face :P

well .. I guess it happens sometimes .. likes its bound to happen .. it so happens wid me .. tht sometimes I think of eating somethin while at home n try to move towards d fridge .. n thn I am also thinking about something or listenin to mom shouting at me .. hehe .. thn I wud reach the fridge n open it .. n stading there fr a while I think .. 'why was I here nweyz **stupid look**' .. closes d fridge n walks away .. reaches the couch .. n suddenly .. oh I wntd d apple .. :D

it happens a lot ..
but in aus hardly made ne ambarassing moments fr myself .. I guess ur d only one who's 'dumbfold' in aus .. lol .. hehe
**GRIN**

hehe ..

Nora said...

I'd love to share - but I won't! [Let's just say, your DB moment isn't so blonde compared to mine! We'll leave it at that for now.]

Nora

Amey said...

Thai on thigh? Hmm...

Jim said...

i have been licky
a beautiful blonde with a cheer leader figure fell in love with me

u see this blonde sees many hunks in california with deficiency in grey matter

then we met
i am not a hunk
far from it

but i managed to impress her with my knowledge and wisdom

she cudnt figure out why it is day in india when it is night in California

and a lotta other stuff
and i told her all

now she loves me and wont let me go

thank god for dumb blondes

Steph said...

Girl, you read my blog! My whole life is one DB moment!!

Phoenix said...

heheh this was hillarious :P

cant remember any DB moments but surely will post one in my blog sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi,
Hmm i dont remember any..May be I dont get to know but others feel that.hhehe

Take care
Mona

Unknown said...

Lol!! The Thai Adventure, starring Keshi :P

Howdy do girl.

Cazzie!!! said...

You are so gorgeous Keshi!! I love ya

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol how interesting!!!

i've done something like tht ... like spilled tea when i was doing 'Clearing' at work .. you know all the cheques/drafts/direct debits/credits belonging to the customers they come in to the bank ... and i had them all scattered on my desk in the morning ... and a colleague got me a cup of tea ... and trying to sort things out .. i managed to spill tea all over my clothes, carpet, the desk and oh not to forget the cheques et al too :D .. and yes did i tell u .. this was my 4th day at this new job? :D

Paul Champagne said...

I usually have d-b moments at least daily. It usually involves me leaving something dumped on the floor and then falling over it a few minutes later.

Keshi said...

haha Jay some very neat DBness there!


-----------------------------------

heyya Bev!

**Working after midnight, I must be dumb

lol!

btw u just met a dumb-brunette.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pri!

**only to notice tht i had actually worn the shirt inside out

LOL Im glad ur mum saved ya on time.


I hv walked out of the house with my zipper open. Many times actually.


-----------------------------------


heyya Autumn!


**You have a Bon Jovi look-a-like in your office?!

I dooooo :( but he's already taken. ***sheds buckets of tears***



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Tys!

**it was stuck in the pant cuffs and must have slipped out through the bottom....the worst part was that it was my fav undies!...

HAHAHAHAHA ur kidding me rite!!! OMG **shakes head in disbelief**


**btw, did u manage getting the stains off?

yes...thank god it was a black skirt. U can even get away with murder if ur in a black skirt!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Niki ur 'lolololol' makes me wanna pull ur sweet cheeks...ur a darling!



-----------------------------------

hey Swati join the club! ;-)


**just two days before when i forgot to pull up the zipper of my trousers and left the home in a rush to take my daughter for a stroll..

Gawwwd I do that all the time LOL! Either my zipper is open or my jeans is too low and my undies r showing. I gotta start behaving.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aha Alok that was indeedz the intention behind this post :)

tnxx!


-----------------------------------

:) tnxx Anit!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan u naughty boiii ;-) @HNT!


**lunch box

LOL that wud hv been fantastic to witness!

tnxx Jeevan hv a great Sunday!



-----------------------------------

hey Mal WC n tnxx!



**. I spent 4 hours putting on make up and I think I looked gorgeous. Once seated, the priest started the ceremony and (save me save me), he splashed (not sprinkled) scented rose water on my face.

OMG thats a crime! I'd kill him if he did that to me cos my MASCARA should be intact until I go back home! I wont even cry at funerals just to save my mascara LOL!


u sure he's ur priest or a jealous ex-BF?




Keshi.

Keshi said...

no worries Pij! :)


-----------------------------------

hey Ghosty Im clumsy too LOL!


**ended up explaining about the door to everyone who smiled at me. after that didnt take the metro for a few months

hahahahahahaha u really did that!!!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Priya!


** I wait till the last minute for the visitors to come and then hurry for a change

LOL Im the opp. I get ready from 2 days ago. SO BLOODY VAIN! :)



----------------------------------


hey Mukul tnxx for the DB stats :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sam!

**.... i used to conveniently forget that i haven't zipped my denim.

seems like we r long lost siblings. LOL!


**teen crush

aww thats cos u were in love!



-----------------------------------

lolz CU I read it..HILARIOUS!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shalini tnxx!



-----------------------------------

Nadine yeah half a day...:(




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha miss ya already!


** don't think Blondes are dumb really, we just label those poor light haired people

o I know :) cos Im actually a Dumb Brunette. I hv met very smart blondies...alot of em!



**car keys

luckily I hvnt done that yet...mebbe it's in my future DB moments LOL!


hv a good one babez!


-----------------------------------


hey Amit tnxx!


***You made me wish I work in your office,so that I could have a dose of amusement daily..

believe me u'd hate it in a jiffy. LOL!


I agree...its these lil things that make u laugh n enjoy life :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lapa tnxx!

I didnt u'stand that tho :)

-----------------------------------

hey Reno tnxx!

I read it...u r a speed demon LOL!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Miisy!

**if i didn't, how would I have gotten to the better stuff?


I totally agree! I wish more ppl saw that b4 its too late for em.

tnxx hun MWAH!


-----------------------------------

hey Cinderella LOL!


**But hey, I have listed three...not two. You've made an error there girlie.So rectify it ok ?

u know that proves my DB factor better...


btw Im in an eternal DB hangover...lolz!


HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Zhu!

**you would think a bottle of water is heavy enough for me to notice it, but apparently no

lol I'd think so too but ur telling this to another DB who once held her water bottle in her left hand and was looking for it madly in the car!


-----------------------------------

KP Im glad I hv atleast one SMART person here to keep me balanced. LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Sameera! :):)


MWAH!

-----------------------------------

hey Kaylz MWAH!


**This blonde girl has had too many blonde moments in her life to name you one

LOL dun worry..there r alot of brunettes and red-heads to join ya too ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey George!

**I probably know more dumb brunettes than blonds and I also know a lot of extremely intelligent blonds.


lol u just mete another one.


**1000

LOL hahaha tnxx mate!



-----------------------------------

no worries Shiv :):)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Margie tnxx hun!



-----------------------------------

hey Amy lolz no worries!


and tnxx!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Southy!

**I always tend to forget my keys in the car and realise it only once i put the manual door lock

LOL funny how I hvnt done that one so far.

So u hv a boot where u can reach the front seat from. Lucky u. I hv a separate boot cos no luck there too LOL! If I lock my car keys in, I think I'd panic so much I'd create an international incident!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Blessed!

**I was looking at the gallons pumped NOT the dollar amount!

LOL hahahahahahaha I've done that one too!!!



**Instead of pushing the button with a #1 on it. I was pushing the door close button

OMG that was TRUE DB moment! ROFL! hahahahahah I cant stop laughing! U take the prize hun! :):)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anjuli tnxx hun!

:)

-----------------------------------

heyya Iceman!


**how often u have locked ur home with the keys inside?

mebbe Im yet to meet that DB moment cos I hvnt done that yet LOL!


**and how often have u locked ur car with the keys inside?

neither this one. Im surprised myself! :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ash tnxx!


-----------------------------------

heyya Raffi tnxx ;-)


**my db moment was when i went to the dollar store and asked how much two different items were...

hahahahaha sooo funny!!!!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dalicia u smarty pants!


**burgundy

I love that hair color..but I never colored my hair. Just once I got dark brown streaks...long time ago, thats all.



-----------------------------------

heyy Prats!


lol yeah I was lucky I didnt end up speaking Thai!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Neers aww HUGGGGGGGGGGZ my cute DB sista! :)


-----------------------------------


hey Bla will check it out soon, tnxx!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anand WB!!! :)

So nice to see ya bak. Yes Im eternally active LOL!


-----------------------------------

hey Anuj! :):)



**'why was I here nweyz

hahahahaha! OMG that happens to me ALL the time..ahemm!


I think the one DB left Aus LOL! **Keshi ducks for cover**



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Nora HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


and hunny wut makes u think I told ya my WORST DB moment...this was only the LATEST LOL!


-----------------------------------

Amey ur thinking dirrrty thoughts ha LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim Im sure she's a DB lol!

-----------------------------------


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stepher thats why I love ya!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoenix tnxx! :)



-----------------------------------

lolz Mona mebbe!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jono Im very well hows u? :):)

-----------------------------------

Caz awww I LOVE U TOO hun MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!





Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Cheesy MWAH!


** managed to spill tea all over my clothes, carpet, the desk and oh not to forget the cheques et al too

LOL hahaha sounds alot like me! Once I spilt a whole coffee cup on my vanity bag...and bravo I suddenly had a coffe-shade lipstick free of charge!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Paul!


**It usually involves me leaving something dumped on the floor and then falling over it a few minutes later.

lol! Im quite famous for FALLING.



Keshi.

Jim said...

we are getting married
internet marriage

curryegg said...

Lol... that's was funny... I hope I can share mine but I don't have any idea right now..

Sorry...
Love your post like always..
;)

Amey said...

Dirty is right... I think you had to clear a lot of mess.

And "Dirty" is in the eye of reader ;)

Keshi said...

Jim how realistic is that?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Curry tnxx hun! :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amey lol!

**And "Dirty" is in the eye of reader

ooh lala u r a 'dirty' philosopher now :)


Keshi.

Charles said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better I've spilled coffee on my desk and had it soak into hundreds of dollars worth of MY personally bought books. Doesn't make for a happy happy time, but does make for a memorable one. Of course that's better than the time I'd been handed a hot coffee in the drive-through and they didn't put the lid on well enough to hold the cup by, lap, car seat, pants, underwear, all soaked and when dried, looking like I pee'ed my pants, and no apology from the moron in the window.

SaffronSaris said...

Lo! Everytime a dumb blond joke comes up, I'm inclined to think of Dakota Fanning. Unless she dyes her hair at her tender age, I won't call her dumb, would you?

Keshi said...

hahaha Charles neato! :):)


**and when dried, looking like I pee'ed my pants,

that has happened to me many times LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahah Saffy she's cute!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw Saffy ur hair color isnt blonde rite? Serious qn. :)

Keshi.

lee said...

Haha -well done,keshi! I had a very stupid thing happen on on saturday in which I got stuck in a dress.It was ridiculous in the extreme!

Keshi said...

lol hey Lee!

** in which I got stuck in a dress.

that sounds bizzare yet so familiar! :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw Lee I once got stuck in a shoe dun ask me how!

Also I once tried to lift myself while being seated on a dining-table chair...yeah I tried that!

Keshi.

Sam said...

uh keshi.. i have enuf beautiful cousins to last me quite a few lifetimes... i think i can do with a beautiful frnd for a change... ;)

indicaspecies said...

When are you gonna share the DB moment #341955?

Your picture at the beginning of the post is very beautiful. :)

Keshi said...

hehe Sam :)


-----------------------------------

Indica it wont be too long b4 I post that LOL!


tnxx!



Keshi.