Wednesday, November 21

The Poet In My Heart



It's my best friend's bday today! The above photo with her was taken few years ago on my bday at my place (look how stupidly happy I look LOL!). She's one of the very few REAL angels I have come across on this Earth. She's originally from Turkey but was born in Germany, and was brought up in Australia...pretty much a cultural fruit-salad like me ***rolling eyes***. She's got very lovely dark curly hair (in the above pic she's put her hair up so it doesn't show much). I remember how we first met...we were in our first year at Uni and were in our Algebra tutorial. I didn't have a pencil for some dorky reason so I asked the girl seated next to me if I could borrow a pencil...she then turned and gave me the BIGGEST smile I have ever seen! LOL she was so darn cute. She quickly gave me a spare pencil, and eversince that we were like the lead and the body of a pencil...INSEPERABLE! :) Later on our families met each other too and we all became great family friends. We learnt about each others' cultures and taught each other great many things too. She's a very fit, sporty girl who can climb mountains, bellydance beautifully and row boats when all I can do is just sit and watch hehe. I used to go stay over at her place in Artamon in Sydney...and she used to come and stay with me too. We went bush-walking together countless times, cooked together, drove around like maniacs, beached til Bluebottles got our bottoms, celebrated NYE so many times together, had crazy boyfriends at the same time, sat for the same yukky Uni exams, went to each others' family BBQs and trips, was there for each other in ways that words just won't do enough justice. This angel has helped me to move houses, was there when I bought my very first furniture and have been there for me in my toughest moments when no one else understood me. Her mum and dad are like my mum and dad. And she calls my mum 'Amma'...just the way I call my mum. I have never met another person like her cos she's totally down-to-Earth, relaxed, beautiful, smart, caring, loving, sensible, exciting, fun-loving, crazy like me and most of all a great HUMANBEING. She has a way about her that makes me believe in the goodness of this world. I can't explain it in words...it's just so very special. And she never gets angry...even when I lose it, she just sits quietly. It's hard to find true souls like her. Unfortuntely she moved to Turkey recently for work purposes. Her family is still in Sydney but she now works and lives alone in Istanbul. Although I speak to her on the phone every now and then, life has changed heaps for me eversince she left Sydney. It seems like everything has frozen in time and has come to a sudden stop. She had such a huge, magical effect on me. I postponed writing about her in my blog cos everytime I think of her I have tears in my eyes....:*(


I spoke to her this morning to wish her for her bday...guess what? I had rung her exactly at 12am Istanbul time (about 8am Sydney time) right at the dawn of her bday! I didn't have a clue but we were both so excited, we chatted, giggled and caught up with each others' lives. She's still single like me...every man that comes along in her life seems to be the kind of men I meet too. It's official...apart from being great mates, we are both great Jerk Magnets too! Anyways, this one's for you baby...you're the poet in my heart that keeps me going, so please don't ever stop being you. I know we will grow old together too and will look back at the crazy times we've had over the years and laugh til our dentures crack LOL! I miss ya tonz S!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHLIN have a good one MWACCKKKKZ! These 2 pics of us show how tan I am and how creamy she is :). And look at her beautiful smile!



Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what they're supposed to do.
Hearts break.
Parents die
Colleagues forget favors.
Careers end.

BUT - Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles
are between you. A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her.
When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by
yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering
you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf,
and waiting with open arms at the valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you, or
come in and carry you out.
Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters,
sisters-in-law, mothers, grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins and
extended family all bless our life.
When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the
incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead, nor did we know how much we
would need each other.
Every day, we need each other still.

-Unknown


Current Music: Sara by Fleetwood Mac

116 Cranium Signets:

Southpaw unplugged said...

Belated wishes to ur gorgeous friend...:)
Keshhhaaaayyy, u didnt introduced me to cousin anu on time, u better introduce me to ur friend...:D I might surprise her in the last week of december in Istanbul...:P

Keshi said...

hey Southaaay tnxx! ;-)

btw her bday is today...so ur wishes r on time hehe.

Ur going to Istanbul in Dec? Can I go with ya!! :(


Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

My my my....that shud be one of the most interesting proposition...:P

Keshi said...

wud be nice ha :)

Sorry I ws just updateing the post b4...replaced my b/w pic with a colored one hehehe...


Keshi.

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
Fantastic friendship! Not often happen. You are lucky having such "old", gread friend.
Very beautiful photos!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAHLIN!

Margie said...

Hi Angel
A sweet post for your friend.
I wish her a most happy bday!
I love the picture of the two of you together...and yes, how very happy you look..(but not stupidly happy...it's wonderfully happy)

It's so wonderful to such a good friendship, but so hard when we are separated from such special friends.
I know how you must miss her!
Lovely that you spoke to each other today.

Well, I'm off to bed even though it's early.
I just got back form the ER with my son (he's home from college on Thanksgivng break)
He has a bad case of the flu..his temp was 103....poor kid!
He'll be ok though!

Nitey nite!

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Margie.

anits said...

hapy belated bday to your sweet darling fren....
n its so nice to read about your friendship! wish your friendship last forever!
take care keshi!

Jeevan said...

You friend is very beautiful not only on looks alone… glad to know she grows many goodness inside you :) I wish Dahlin many more happy birthday, both live long and be as you where always.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

"Sisters are doin' it for themselves.
Standin' on their own two feet.
And ringin' on their own bells.
Sisters are doin' it for themselves."
Aretha

The Sisterhood will hopefully get the opportunity to tame this world before it is too late.

Men have had Millenia to try and do something constructive and their legacy is one of war, famine, and prejudice.

I for one would welcome a Maternal approach to managing this precious world.

It makes perfect sense to me that those of us who mold, nurture, and protect Life should have a try..they couldn't possibly be any worse than their predecessors.

Margie said...

Oh, I forget to tell you I baked 3 pies today... I wish you could pop in for a slice of pie on Thansgiving!

I'm thankful to know you Keshi!

Another HUG!

Margie

Margie said...

Oh, I forget to tell you I baked 3 pies today... I wish you could pop in for a slice of pie on Thansgiving!

I'm thankful to know you Keshi!

Another HUG!

Margie

AVIANA said...

I'm happy you are blessed to have such a friend. They're not easy to find but they are easy to let go. It takes work to keep something as precious as this going for years.

I commend you and wish you and your friend the best friendship years to come.

:)

Mona said...

What a wonderful tribute to your friend! You too look so good together! & you look fabulous in that red dress!

A happy Birthday to your friend!

Now I am missing all my friends....

Menchie said...

Great bday post for your friend Keshi!

Happy bday to her. :D

Sam said...

Ah!! happy birthday to your friend... nad cheers for you girl.. for your fantabulous attitude...
Rock on!!

Amey said...

Happy Birthday to your friend!!!

It's not easy being away from your best friend on b'day, right?

Sweetstickychewy said...

happy bday to dahlin..

This post kept me all smiles....

The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy B-day friend o' Keshi!! It is so great that you keep in touch...

Anonymous said...

woow wat a cutie!!
u guys look great in that pic :)
i love quiet girl like her. muahhh

La vida Loca said...

awww soo sweet. happy bday to ur buddy :)

Radha said...

happy birthday to your friend! :)

venuss66 said...

This is the mostly lovely post. Happy for you that you have such a lovely soul as your friend. This post touched my heart. My birthday wishes for her. God Bless.

AakASH!!! said...

Best wishes for you friend, I am sure she'll feel all the lov eyou have for her.

As for you woman, you make me wonder, how smouldering you can get!

Tys on Ice said...

wishing ur pal a great b'day from my side...

is it just me or is every november born this great?...hehe

btw tht was a great ode to a great friendship

Anonymous said...

Women seem to have such closer friendships than men do. Wonder why? You are fortunate to have her.

annie said...

Very sweet gesture..is ur frd gonna be reading it? Happy Birthday to her.
Like ur pics..natural look always comes out the best.

tulipspeaks said...

Wishes to her! :)



ammu.

Preeti Shenoy said...

happy b'day to your friend.Today happens to be my friend Niall's b'day too.I am going to call him in a litle while!

Alok said...

Happy birthday to Dahlin!! ... Amazing title to this post ... absolutely loved it ...

Btw Keshi (reply to ur question in the last post) ... my parents live in cal and i live in singapore now :(

Anyways I am those mama's boy who ensure tht he speaks to them (and dada's boy as well) on an everyday basis .... and somehow i m very proud of tht and them as well ...:)


Alok

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday to your friend. What a lovely tribute you did to her and your friendship.

Jay said...

Happy Birthday to Keshi's friend!

You can have a lot of friends who come and go in your life, but it's always great to have that one or two truly BFFs who will always be there.

radiohead said...

hey .. my best wishes to her ..God Bless.

Lol .. she is creamy ..haha ..wat did ya mean by dat? .. so doesn't d cream melt cause she's hot too :P .. hehehe ..

wow .. 2 single frndz hun .. umm ..which one to choose? lemme think .. lemme think ..

i will keep thinkin, bt best wishes to both of u n ur frndship !!
cheese

AVIANA said...

You're such a SAP! How could you cry over that? hehehehe... :)

hey...unless you maliciously intend to hurt me, i will wish you well....you can't stay angry for long...it eats you up..you can't move on...there are bigger things out there....peace within you helps bring peace with others and eventually the world.....

i'm not at peace yet but i have to try...

:)

Anonymous said...

Those were beautiful words for your beautiful friend.
tc

Adorable Pancreas said...

tell your friend all your blogger budddies wished her a veeeeery happy birthday. It's also the birthday of one of my friends. Not the best one, but a very sweet one. :)

FH said...

Happy B'day to her and happy Thanksgiving to you!:))

I am going taking a break in Dec too, but your plans sounds great! I am happy for you, enjoy.

Long weekend ahead for us, see you on Monday. Busy cooking today!:))

Die Muräne said...

Happy birthday to your friend!! I hope life brings her only the best... also in her new home down in Istambul!
It's always good to have a friend like that. Even if your far away, you can be very close in hearts.
good on ya :)

gP said...

Hey...Im Here Luv.

//I remember how we first met...we were in our first year at Uni and were in our Algebra tutorial.//---> Algebra! My god. :p I had this housemate once who met his first love and wife for eternity through a pencil too! This is nice.

Nachi had a brad pack post, you had a fun past time post, I cant remember my past without crying.

Love this post and HB to ur BFF. Ooo and that Keshi shot is the best that I like together with the white polkadot red dress. :p

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Happy birthday to your friend. What a beautiful friendship you have with her! I know you miss her and now I am missing my best friend that I rarely see nowadays!

So there are 3 jerk magnets, then? LOL!

Dan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kesh! It's nice to see you still around.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Another great post! It has been said that if your have one true, faithful friend your are the richest person in the world. Okay, I took it from It's A wonderful Life

'pretty much a cultural fruit-salad'

Love this line!

Hugs

Bev

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

The snows affecting my brain.

Just sent an unedited comment.

LOL
Bev

Coco said...

Happy B'day to your friend Dahlin-
may all her dreams come true!

True friends are rare...
treasure her!!

I hope (one day) to go to Istanbul,
maybe I can look her up. : ) I'll give her your hugs... : )

Blessings.

Autumn Storm said...

Happy Birthday to your friend, Kesh, she sounds lovely. A blessing onto one another, a friendship of the best kind, one that is ever-lasting. Sweet post. :-)

starry said...

good friends are hard to find and she is lucky to have a friend like you.

White Magpie said...

read a funny bumper sticker:

Marriage is grand
Divorce is hundred grand..

;)is that bothering ye? lol..

Current music: Epiphany - Staind

Nora said...

Happy birthday to your sewwt friend.

Nora

Nora said...

Oooops, that was meant to read: Happy Birthday to your sweet friend.

Nora

Cinderella said...

Dang Kesh,
she's super gorgeous...!!!
Tell her Happy B'day for me.
Its vewry hard being away from frens and harder when its your best girlfrens.
YOu miss the every little thing, beginning from gossips,
to telling how that blue tee doent look good on you ,
or maybe you should try a red lipstick ,
or asking what new lingerie have you gotten,
or how did you make out with your guy,
or making passes at the same guy-deliberately,
to the most satiating soul-cleansing talks ever-just when you need them the most...!!!!!!!

LOL...!!!!!
I miss being near my frens.
Thanx for bringing back the nostalgia, sugar.

**hugs**

Sujit said...

happy birthday to your friend. Lucky you to have a friend like that.. even thou time frozes... the time you spent together will never freeze :).. and there are many years that you guys will be together :)..

Keshi said...

Krys ur right..that kinda friendship doesnt happen often.


With her I can even meet after 100yrs and pick up from where we left last, just the way it was...


-----------------------------------


Margie I hope ur son is better now?


**but so hard when we are separated from such special friends.

true...she's been gone for a while now. I dun hv many GREAT friends like her...so I do miss her heaps. But God gave me ALL of u too. How special is that!


HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty so much Anits!


-----------------------------------

tnxx alot Jeevan!

**glad to know she grows many goodness inside you

yes..she has taught me many good qualities w.o. having to say a single word. I hv just observed her and learnt from her...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

HE I love that song by AF!


I really love ur comment..once again :)


**I for one would welcome a Maternal approach to managing this precious world.

WOW Im glad u said that and being a man too. Not many men wud come out n say that. This shows how honest and awesome u r HE!


**It makes perfect sense to me that those of us who mold, nurture, and protect Life should have a try

true...women r softer and less violent than men...generally speaking. I'd like to imagine that Sisters wud one day save this world too.


ty n HUGGGGGGGGGZ for that!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG I want a piece Margieeeeeee! :):)

yum!


-----------------------------------

hey Lisa HUGGGGGGGGZ!


**They're not easy to find but they are easy to let go.

o I hv lost many! just like that! :) Like u said, its so easy to lose a friend than to keep one.



**It takes work to keep something as precious as this going for years.

this may sounf strange but S and I dun even hv to work hard to keep this friendship...she's been gone for a while but whenever we talk (after months maybe) we always talk like we just met yday...its so brandnew. We hv a gifted friendship..thats wut I think.

Cos rem my JW friend..she was alos VERY close to me. My other Best Friend. :) But then now we hv drifted apart cos of her new found faith. and I tried so hard to keep it!


Friendship works in strange ways. I believe that if it's meant to be, it'll be. even w.o. having to work hard to keep it.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mona tnxx hun!

aww HUGGGGGGGGGZ! its so hard to live w.o. ur best friends ard...I know.



-----------------------------------

ty Menchie!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amey ty!


**It's not easy being away from your best friend on b'day, right?

ur so right there!


I feel like I've lost a big part of my life...I feel isolated.


-----------------------------------


yeyyyyyyyyy Amy is bak! MWAH!


I missed ya gal..u ok?


and tnxxx!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

oooops Sam I nearly missed replying to ya...sorry! :)

ty so much!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Phoso!


-----------------------------------


ty Niki!


**i love quiet girl like her.

so u must be a pretty quiet good girl ha? awwwwwww....



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty LaVida!



-----------------------------------


ty Radha!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Venus ty!


**This post touched my heart

awwwwwwww...Im glad.



-----------------------------------


hey Aakash tnxx!


**As for you woman, you make me wonder, how smouldering you can get!

Wut d u mean 'smouldering'? :)




Keshi.

Helen said...

Weeeiiirrrddd! I had a post planned for one of my old pals. What a lovely friend, happy birthday to her!

Keshi said...

ty Tys!


**is it just me or is every november born this great?...

LOL yeah I believe Nov-babies r GREAT ppl! :)


-----------------------------------


hey Andrew tnxx!



**Women seem to have such closer friendships than men do. Wonder why?

oyeah..I wonder why too. But I guess men's friendships hv good elements too...I believe that men arent so jealous abt their mates...whereas women friends can get jealous abt each other :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Annie!

**is ur frd gonna be reading it?

she doesnt know abt my blog :) I may hv told her abt it long time ago but thats abt it. Most of my family n friends dunno abt my blog. I like to keep it that way atleast for now...

Anyways some day she'll read.


tnxx hun!


-----------------------------------


ty Ammu!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey PS tnxx!


Happy Birthday to ur mate Niall! :)



-----------------------------------


Alok tnxx!


aww so ur parents live in Cal..u must miss em alot.


***HUGS***


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nadine n u r lovely too!



-----------------------------------

hey Jay tnxx mate!



**You can have a lot of friends who come and go in your life, but it's always great to have that one or two truly BFFs who will always be there.


Spot on! Only 1 or 2 will remain. Some dun even hv 1...friendships r that complex.




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuj lol tnxx!


**wat did ya mean by dat?

I meant her complexion? LOL!


so u wanna ask her out? She likes nice hot tan Indian dudes ooh lala!



-----------------------------------


hi again Lisa!


**you can't stay angry for long...it eats you up..you can't move on...there are bigger things out there

well-said.


This is why I love ya. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Rick!



-----------------------------------

tnxx Adorable!


And plz pass my wishes to ur sweet friend too! :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha Happy Thanksgiving to u too hun! Enjoy ur break.

that cooking of ur's is gonna be SUPA SPECIAL!


And tnxx for the wishes to my friend!

-----------------------------------


hey Murane tnxx a ton!


yes..we may be far away, but our hearts r very close to each others'...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghotsy tnxx!

**I had this housemate once who met his first love and wife for eternity through a pencil too

seriously? WOW!

Mebbe I should start going ard giving pencils to guys LOL!


yeah the past makes me cry buckets...



** with the white polkadot red dress.

which one? o I cant rem :(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Outdoorsy tnxx hun!

So ur BF is also out of town? awww..HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


**So there are 3 jerk magnets, then? LOL!


LOL yes! u wudnt believe it as I wrote that I line, I thought of u too! HAHAHAHAHA!


MWAHHHHHHHHHH!


-----------------------------------


WB Dan wow! HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Where hv ya been man? So good to see u bak.

I hope u'll stay this time...




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bevster tnxx hun!


** has been said that if your have one true, faithful friend your are the richest person in the world.

aww how VERY true! Cos its really hard to find a genuine friend...



**The snows affecting my brain.


lol in that case the heat is affecting my cranium..its all melting away these days.


MWAH!



Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

LOVED READING THAT POST :)I am so not starting my thanksgiving holiday off on the right foot! I am so sick :( out of the ER but shold still be in it! how are you keshi?

Keshi said...

Coco hey tnxx hun!

true..its very hard to find a REAL friend...


**I hope (one day) to go to Istanbul,
maybe I can look her up

wow really??



-----------------------------------

awww ty Autumn n HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Starry ty n HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------


hey Magpie!


**I hope (one day) to go to Istanbul,
maybe I can look her up


ROFL! good one :):)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

no worries Nora I got ya anyways. :) tnxx n MWAHHHHHHHH!



-----------------------------------

hey Cinderella MWAHHHHHH gf!



**or asking what new lingerie have you gotten,
or how did you make out with your guy,


actually we used to dicuss those things all the time LOL!


yes GFs are the BEST!


ty so much dahlin!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty so much Sujit!


** even thou time frozes... the time you spent together will never freeze

so well-said!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Helen wut a lovely co-incidence gf! :)

HUGGGGGGGGGZ n ty! Im looking forward to reading that post.



-----------------------------------


Kaylz take it easy hun..I know its hard but I know ur strong enough to get thru this...


HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

lee said...

keshi -that's lovely what you did with the photo at the top. It's wonderful to have such people in our lives -but it would be good if there were more friendships like the one you mentioned here.I have a couple of girlfriends that are very special to me and the world would sure be a lesser place without them. And don't forget -your friend is very lucky to have you as well :).I mentioned your name in my blog :).

KAYLEE said...

//Kaylz take it easy hun..I know its hard but I know ur strong enough to get thru this...//

aww thank you sweeheart! I know i c an too its not the heart.........its more than that read my blog post about it :)

::hugs keshi back::
::tells self not to give up::

Sweetstickychewy said...

yupz:) am okay..sweets!

MWAH!!:P

Have a GReat Day!

Peter said...

I hope Dahlin reads your post! If someone wrote such a message to me (you can always dream), I would feel happy for a long time... - for ever!

Keshi said...

Lee I saw ur post yday and commented already :) tnxx hun!


yeah GFs r a must in life..I dunno wut I'd do without em!

And that goes to u and all my GFs here too HUGGGGGGGGGGZ ALL!


-----------------------------------

hey Kaylz good on ya!



**tells self not to give up::

haha ur so sweet!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

u too Amy MWAH!



-----------------------------------

aww Peter :) Im sure u hv atleast one such GREAT guy friend, dun u?




Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

//haha ur so sweet!//

I AM? Clearly you have never seen the evil side of me.I am not this sweet giel all the time,in fact, not too often if, u ask my family LOL but they are stupid people.

PS did you read ky comment on anujs post???

BUMBLE!!! said...

Happy BDay to Keshi's friend!!

Hope it was a great 1.

I'd wish you a happy Thanksgiving, but it's a US holiday - nevertheless, I'll wish you 1 anyway!!

Gotta be thankful for all the nice bloggy peeps that come our way.

Unknown said...

Oh great!Your best friends Bday is the same as my sister`s? wow!

a very nice tribute to your friend,Keshi.

and yes,I love the messages by unknown,thanx for sharing dear :)

enjoy your day!!
ghee

Sun Follower said...

Lovely post. I was just thinking to day why my best friends remain in my life for so long - I mean some people do come and go - even ones with whom you form a deep bond. I think it's some kind of soul recognition. That these people who I hold so dear would gravitate to me and stay no matter how we met, under any circumstance at any particular time - we'd have the relationship we have no matter what.

Southpaw unplugged said...

whats up keshaaay...:)

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...that's a great dedication to your friend.:)

LOL at the phrase'cultural fruit salad'.:)Must use it someday.

Keshi said...

Hey Kayls I aint an angel 24/7 either :) I can be an annoying evil vixen too LOL!

ur family is not stupid...they just need to spend more energy in trying to u'stand ur feelings. Give them time Kayls...


yes I read ur comment in Anuj's blog :) n replied too...


-----------------------------------


G'day Bumble ty and same to ya man! ;-)

Im THANKFUL for all my FRIENDS here!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ghee tnxx hun! yes 21st of Nov :)


-----------------------------------

hey Sun ty!


** I think it's some kind of soul recognition

beautifully stated!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Southaayyy :) Im good hows u?


Nuttin new...work, blogs, work, blogs..LOL!

How abt u?


-----------------------------------


hehehehe Amit...tnxx! :):)




Keshi.

Jim said...

and i found SOUTHY
or rather he found me

Keshi said...

Jim read my reply to ya in my prev post.

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

I m doing pretty good..:)

@Saby
what do u mean by that?

Anonymous said...

You two look so close on the picture ! That's cool to have a best friend ;)

Keshi said...

Thats good to hear Southy...

Saby means he met u in Blogville...he's rather emotional today ***abt to say awwwwwww***

mebbe he's drunk ha? :)


-----------------------------------


ty Zhu!




Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

I think he had some fenny instead of those awful daman made liquor which he usually prefers...I m sure he had some last nite...:)

Keshi said...

lol Southy wuts Fenny?



Keshi.

aMus said...

keshi, that's a nice post about a beautiful friendship and nicer to see you cherishing it!!! wishing your pal all teh joys in life!!!

Keshi said...

TA ty! :)

Keshi.

twilight said...

hey keshi girl :)

good to see you with reasons to smile and make others happy too.

Best wishes to your friend!:)

Keshi said...

ty Twighlight! :)


Keshi.

gP said...

it was there when you asked us to name what you were doing in the photos post. about 10 photos there were.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Fenny is a country liquor made of coconut and cashewapple in goa...:) Its pretty hard and if u r not a hardcore drunkard like me and saby then a few shots of fenny can literally make u go crazaaaaay...:P

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Good soul touching post.

A woman can be very happy without sex.

If what you need a man for is all about his manhood, then it would be a great irony.

What kind of men have you met and you were disappointed?

Wise women don't fall in love with dummies or brutes.

Be wise.

Let your brains guide you and not your loins.

Look for the heart and soul of a man and not his perishable possessions or acquisitions.

You know what we call GIGO?
Babes who love the gig will end up in the arms of the gigolo and the gigolo will end up leaving them in the loo.
Garbage in, garbage out.

I am really saying thing, because I always see your disappointments with men creeping or crawling into your posts like worms in fruits and they turn your sweet apples into sour grapes.

The more positive you are about men, the more positive ones who will come your way.

You need to read "The Prophet" by that great Lebanese artist and poet, Gibran.

Cheers and God bless.

Sameera Ansari said...

God Bless you and your friendship!

Loved those lines about womanhood at the end :)

Keshi said...

tnxx Ghosty!

I gotta dig that photo put and frame it. LOL!


-----------------------------------

Southy tnxx!


**made of coconut and cashewapple in goa

sounds strong.

I dun think I can even hv a sip of it..cos I get tipsy even with wine. LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Ori!


**What kind of men have you met and you were disappointed?

does it matter now Ori? It was in the past. But I dun judge all men thru those experiences.


**Wise women don't fall in love with dummies or brutes. Be wise. Let your brains guide you and not your loins.

So ur saying I was stupid to fall in love? Just cos I was in a few wrong r'ships, does that make me DUMB? And nah Im not the kind of woman who goes by my LOINS as u put it. Im surprised u even said that to me.



**Look for the heart and soul of a man and not his perishable possessions or acquisitions.

Its easier said than done to find a man with some soul.



**You know what we call GIGO?
Babes who love the gig will end up in the arms of the gigolo and the gigolo will end up leaving them in the loo. Garbage in, garbage out.

urrrrgg! I dun even know why ur saying this to me Ori cos Im in no bin! Just cos I had some wrong me in my life, it doesnt mean I slept with all of em and hv ended up in some rotting bin. Im quite disappointed with ya for even saying this!




**I am really saying thing, because I always see your disappointments with men creeping or crawling into your posts like worms in fruits and they turn your sweet apples into sour grapes.

So wut if it does? That doesnt mean SOUR 24/7?? When it affects me, I write abt it. When it doesn't, Im fine. Life is full of good and bad moments...happy and sad etc etc. I dun hv to be smiling 24/7 do I?



**The more positive you are about men, the more positive ones who will come your way.

so u see me as a NEGATIVE woman..a woman who's negative abt men? Then u dun know me at all. Im very positive abt men in many ways. Or else I wont hv alot of men in my blgog to begin with..and in my real life too. I hv great many BFs...good guy friends. Just cos I dun hv a partner yet, that doesnt mean Im NEGATIVE.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sameera HUGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**in my blog

Keshi said...

Ori I think ur comment had to be in my latest post...not here. So I'd like to take ur comment and my reply there...so everyone else can read it too.


tnxx!
Keshi.

Anonymous said...

keshi-chan.. opposite attract na :D

Keshi said...

aha Niki :)

Keshi.

di.di said...

True Friendship
Friend­ship is a Priceless Gift
that cannot be bought or sold,
But its value is far greater than
a mountian made of gold.

For gold is cold and lifeless,
it can neither see nor hear.
And in our times of trouble
it is powerless to cheer.

It has no ears to listen,
nor heart to un­der­stand.
It cannot bring you comfort,
or reach out a helping hand.

So when you ask God for a gift,
Be thankful if He sends
Not Diamonds, Pearls or Riches,
But The Love Of Real True Friends!

~unknown~

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Diva MWAH!

Just beautiful!


Keshi.