Thursday, November 15

An Ode To Angels & Co.

Do you believe in angels? I don't mean a hunky John Travolta with wings standing in front of you. I'm talking about the invisible silken caresses when you least expect one...the soft hug that's felt without being seen...the gentle whisper in your ears during a quiet moment...the magical call when the time is right...a silent piece of golden advice. Do you believe in such events? I do. In life we tend to believe mostly in things that are visible, audible and tangible. But can you see strength with your naked eyes? Can you hear courage with your bare ears? No but we do feel them, and know that they exist. I believe in alot of intangible treasures...and I believe they are angelic influences. We have so many instinctive abilities within us and they can only be felt when we are ready to feel them...when we are ready to see beyond what the naked eye can see...when we are ready to hear beyond what the bare ears can hear.


I have often felt exhausted by life's illusionary crap and have been on the brink of giving up...but somehow something/someone touches me softly, right when I feel I had lost all hope. A voice within me tells me to go on...to continue...that nothing is unbeatable. One day I was in tears and I was washing my coffee mug at the sink...and just then I felt a gentle touch on my left shoulder...I really felt it. As if to say 'this too shall pass, so cry and move on Keshi'. It was AMAZING! I turned around to look who it was...there was no one. I really don't know how to explain what it was...but all I can say is I truly felt the touch. On another day, I was walking down the street feeling so lost (regarding a personal matter at the time). One young man appeared from the crowd towards me. I don't even know this guy...he was an ordinary bloke wearing a white shirt and grey pants. He looked at me and said 'Why are you looking so sad...here take this, everything will be ok'. Before I knew it he had placed a small silver pendant of Virgin Mary in my right palm and suddenly disappeared among the crowd. I was totally surprised. Now he could have been anyone...maybe a devout Christian spreading his message. I really don't care where he came from or what his beliefs were, but what he said to me at a time I needed to hear it the most and how things turned out after that (it all worked out well), really had me in awe for months. It was a divine call to wake my deepest instincts to believe. What about certain signs we receive sometimes? Just yesterday my colleagues were having a chat about their dads when we went for a walk during lunch...and I wanted to say to them that my dad was a Police officer, but I kept quiet for some reason - maybe I didn't want to think about him and feel sad...and in that very moment a police officer walked past me! He doesn't have to be there cos this was a walking track. Somehow I felt a strange connection to my thoughts and to that event that took place just then. And here in Blogville too I feel that strong presence...the people here somehow (apart from few), have always come to my rescue at my most difficult times. I'm not saying that the number of comments I get is a blessing...what I'm talking about is the quality of the affection and support I have received from some people here - you know who YOU are. It's amazing. It has helped me to stand in the rain without getting washed away...it has helped me to climb the mountains without falling down...it has helped me to stay focused in ways I could never have even imagined...it has kept me alive when I was bleeding to death. It is a very powerful influence. All the positive energy in Blogville is a combined angelic effort bestowed upon each other when we need it the most...or else you and I should feel nothing about this place.


I think alot of people fear to scratch the surface and look deeper. It's amazing how life has all the answers yet we struggle to find them...we continue to blame life. But if we choose to see beyond what the naked eye can see, we will see. It isn't so complicated. It's right there in front of you, but you choose not to see it. Some people laugh at such stories...they think it's all fake and too gullible. But I believe in higher powers that guide us...and I believe we have the abilities to feel these powers if we allow ourselves to. We just have to tap into these abilities and finetune them to be in touch with the unseen touches.


I'd like to dedicate today's song (watch the video, it's beautiful) to all my angels in disguise, who watches me as I sleep, who caresses my invisible tears, who hears my call, who lifts me up when I can't walk, who takes my soul and let it soar high up in the skies. This song was dedicated to me by Bev in her blog yesterday. Somehow I felt watched over listening to this beautiful number and it's a fav of mine. How did she know? I felt someone was in touch with my soul...that they knew what I was feeling like and wanted to get in touch. To me that was an angelic gesture, thanks Bev! And this song is now for all of YOU too...cos we look after each other in angelic ways. Enjoy!


And please share with me your experiences...


~~It doesn't matter what I want
It doesn't matter what I need
It doesn't matter if I cry
Don't matter if I bleed
You've been on a road
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...


Current Music: It Doesnt Matter by Alison Krauss

149 Cranium Signets:

KAYLEE said...

First off all! Great post keshi,

//And here in Blogville too I feel that strong presence...the people here somehow (apart from few), have always come to my rescue at my most difficult times. I'm not saying that the number of comments I get is a blessing...what I'm talking about is the quality of the affection and support I have received from some people here. It's amazing.It has helped me to stand in the rain without getting washed away...it has helped me to climb the mountains without falling down...it has helped me to stay focused in ways I could never have even imagined//

That is so true.Too be honest with you that is why I started my blogs.To help me through my rough times.I actually started them right after I started getting very sick this year :) I totally agree with that.How are you? I am sorry i wasnt here yesterday.Had something happen to me. :(

Peter said...

Once more you make me astonsihed! How can you produce such texts almost every day, how con you find the time to comment here and everywhere...?

I don't (at least yet) believe in real angels, but I'm ready to assume the idea of "something" which I do not yet understand but which may exist. There are too many coincidences, dreams that come true...

Then there are of course some "human angels" who are there to help you or save you, when you need them: they can be family or friends or just someone you meet by coincidence. One day when I was seven, someone saved me in the last second from being overrun by a tram... an "angel" I never met before or later!

Aditi said...

hmm a lot of things in life are left upto faith.. why not believing in angels.. i have never thought abt the existence of angels of that kind but i know i do believe that sometimes when one really needs it help finds a way of getting there.. someone who u least expected shows up to help and that counts eh?

Vest said...

Reading and listening to this has improved my day no end. Angel.xxx

George said...

While I think "angels" may not be an accurate term, I do think that there is something that watches over us from time to time. I also think that we are visited with sounds that let us know that there is something there if the need arises.

Sounds ... several years ago, the children's cat died. He had been with us longer than the children actually. He was well treated and loved but at the age of 14 he died. It was a sad experience. Several days later we were all sitting in the same room (something we did not do very often) and I heard the cat meow. I thought I was hearing things so I didn't react and nobody else was looking around as if they had heard it either so I thought I must have imagined it. A few minutes later I heard it again ... I looked at my little girl who this time reacted and asked her if she heard the cat. All of a sudden, everybody heard the meow. As if the cat, his name was Baxter by the way, was there and watching over us, perhaps happy that we were all in the same room at the same time.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Before we put Alison's song on, I had another song on the bar. Something just did not feel right. Then, I remembered this song. Played it, and I knew it was the right song and video. SPOOKY!

I had the pleasure to meet Alison. She was very nice.

I did not know you are a fan of bluegrass.

About the post, you're hearing voices and feeling there's some one there. How's your head?

Just kidding. I also believe in another realm.

HUGS

BEV

Southpaw unplugged said...

Good day Keshi!
I m glad u r in a much better frame of mind today...:)

Commander Zaius said...

This may not be about angels but I think it fits your current post.

Back in 1990 I left the army to move back home to go to college and take care of my grandmother who had lost my grandfather a few months prior. About a year later I fell into a minor depression wondering if I had done the right thing since while college was going okay not much else was in my life. I worried that I had tossed a promising army career for the uncertainties of the civilian life. One night though I had the most vivid dream in which my grandfather sat down on my bed, told me everything was going to me okay, and finally he did something in the dream he did when I was a kid. He would twist my little toe some until I said let go. Now some might think it child abuse but it was done in a loving way, I guess you would have be there to understand. But the point is I had never felt such a sensation while dreaming, it was unbelievably real. So I can't help but wonder if he really did come back to comfort me which he had done many, many times before while I was young.
Things did get better but never in any situation since have I felt such a strong real sensation since I had that dream of my grandpop.

Trundling Grunt said...

Neat post. I don't know if there are angels or demons but there is enough odd out there that I would be foolish to rule it out. And the thought that they are there is curiously comforting.

You have attracted very loyal readers because you are so open and upbeat. And write neat posts.

Take care.

Paul said...

When I was healthy I used to jog, most of the time year-round. I could be out at odd times depending on my work schedule.

The most incredible/beautiful angel I ever saw was on a chilly, starry night late in the fall with a full moon. I used to ride my bike to warm up and park it in a nearby cemetery.

The cemetery was pitch black. After knocking down my kickstand, I looked up at the stone angel under which I'd parked.

It was stunning. The white of the statue seemed radiant under the moon's light, and because you had to look way up into her face, you saw the Milky Way and stars as the backdrop.

Totally unexpected surprise - stopping by your local cemetery to find it beat any experience you'd ever had at an art museum!

Pri said...

very nice post keshi :)
yess i do believe in angels...not the kind in fairytales maybe..but surely the kind who turn up everytime im blue...
thanks to them , pri is here today ...
take care girl!
hugzzz!!!

Blessed said...

Beautiful post Keshi!
I believe in angels.
I know they are they are real.
We all have guardian angels.
I can't but believe, too, that I have angels surrounding me.
They lift me up when I am blue.
They protect me when I am vulnerable. I think sometimes that
those I have lost are my angels too. I believe somehow their spirit watches over me as an angel would.
Now here is some scripture
Psalm 91:11-13
For God commands the angels
to guard you in all your ways

Exodus 23:20-23
See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared

Also, I think some people we meet don't know they are angels and some fleeting souls may be angels in disguise.

Angels are all around us may we want to acknowledge them or not, I feel them in my heart.

(Love Allison Krauss-if I could imagine the sweet voice of angel, it would possess her voice)

Many blessings!

aMus said...

You've written this very well...I believe in that unseen force too...

i remember when my aunt was in hospital and everyone thought she would recover, but something told me to go see her, so i made a special trip to Bombay and a week later she was no more!!!

Devastated tho I am, I'm glad that i could make that last trip...

hope you alwayz have those angels looking out for you...keep listening to your inner voice...take care - suma

Unknown said...

This is very interesting and so touching,Keshi..

I do believe that each and one of us has his/her own guardian angel.Im not quite sure what an angel looks like but i don`t need the visuality to believe coz it`s the matter of faith,its in our hearts,soul or spirit.youre experiences are astonishing and you are blessed,Keshi..becoz some people dont have the chance or they just ignore the chances.

my mom told us a story about my brother when he was just 5 yrs old..,he fell asleep in the window while watching her outside,he was in a critical position,so he fell down...my mom noticed him and saw him falling down so slowly on the ground...10 feet high above the ground,nothing happened to my brother coz it was like a slow motion...i couldnt believe it at first!

same thing happened to my baby...she was fast asleep,she cried and as i turned my back,i saw her fell down from her crib,very slowly...as if someone carried her and put down on the carpeted wall...

i cant forget that incident..but i believe that an angel,her guardian angel protected her.

you and me,Keshi,we have our angels,and yes,in disguise..we can feel them and of course,even we cant touch them or face them,we still know their presence.

great post,Keshi!

ghee

Anonymous said...

we dont have angels in japan
but i think im protected by good ghosts :D
thanks for awesome song keshi-chan!!

Jay said...

I don't NOT believe in Angels. But, sometimes I think that maybe if you are looking for them they won't appear. You have to to just let them come to you on their own.

desperado said...

i sure that there is someone looking out for us.....and i have felt it too

but i also believe that all the angels and demons are inside us....a person who is good will inherently find all goodness inside n outside

keep smiling dear

srijithunni said...

Beautiful Post..! Me dropping in after a long long time..! A Guardian Angel, behind you shoulder to always guide you, and take care of you. I believe in that..! Though dont recall any experiences vividly.. In your case, I surely feel your loving dad will always be right behind you as a guardian angel..!

Have Fun, take Care and God Bless..!

With Best Regards,
Srijith.

Prats said...

Somehow, I have always felt that there is an invisible power above me, keeping an eye on me and nudging me along this life's path....
You're so wonderful...and i'm so amazed at how you always find something so truly beautiful to spread around....
and hmmm blogsville sure does spread its angelic wings..
And I got to let you know, i'd love you to do the tag, cos i've tagged you out at my site....will you please???

Jeya Anand said...

I know that feeling keshi...:) I know...
i am currently reading a book " the secret" ... i believe it deals with such things... when U want something, the whole universe conspires and does it for you... I have experienced such things...

Autumn Storm said...

Keshi, this was such a wonderful post, full of warmth and hope and strength. You experiences sent a shiver up my spine, especially the one at the sink. Some people come into our lives when we need them, of this I am sure. Knowing what you know, believing, you will be able to call on this knowledge in your darkest moments and be the stronger for it. Wishing you a lovely day ahead, xo

cm chap said...

Keshi... very nice post...

A voice within me tells me to go on...to continue...that nothing is unbeatable _ Absolutely true. The only companion during our tough times is our voice within which takes the shape of angels.

Anonymous said...

I have often felt exhausted by life's illusionary crap and have been on the brink of giving up...but somehow something/someone touches me softly, right when I feel I had lost all hope.

How very true. I guess it happens to all of us, all the time.

Angels: Whether we like to believe it or not, part of us will always be soft to touch, gentle to feel and giving in essence. Only we should spend some time trying to discover it - within ourselves, and within others.

Cheers!
P.s. Sometimes I preach too much. But as a writer that is one of the primary job I must try hard to keep, notwithstanding the risk.

Radha said...

i do believe in angels; though not necessary the kinds who wear white & have wings.
Here after a long time; catching up with all the older posts!!

Nadine said...

Great post. I absolutely believe there are angels. I too have felt their presence. I also believe that there is a darker side to the spiritual realm - what I would call demons. Sometimes people have a tendency to blame God for what the demons do.

I too have experienced many scary things, like Tom's cancer and I've learned a few things:

1. God is good
2. God loves me

Everything else begins at number 3. The scary stuff, the really scary stuff and even cancer.

I hope this answered your questions you left on my blog. Keshi. If you want to discuss this further, give me your email and I will contact you.

Junius said...

hmmm...now i see a different face of keshi! and one once i could even relate too :D!!
ya parallel lines dont cross but they can atleast say 'hi' to each other hehe
write more like this..me will be glad to read :D

Deepak Gopi said...

I belive in angels.
The last pic is really cuteeeeeeeeeee.
Your eyes are very powerful.

Adorable Pancreas said...

Sometimes it feels like I have a guardian devil, who is set on proving Murphy's Law. But my mom always sets evrything right. Even now, when I think I'm all grown up, she can't do anything to get me out of this, she will. She's amazing. :)

Have a wonderful day.

Jeevan said...

I don’t know what to tell on this. I too get some experience like getting good feel and soothing when expected; it comes from the breeze that inhale, going on small desired fantasies, looking back or remembering at memories and I don’t think these are angelic. As u said I remember one time a women come and told me everything will be alright, I think it was in a visit to temple or any function, but seeing her first time in life don’t know what I was feeling that time, but it gives courage and smiles.

Very beautiful to watch and listen that song, thanks for sharing dear.

Stace said...

I really wish I could share your beliefs, because they sound beautiful. What I believe in is a combination of human nature and random chance. Having said that, though, I will go on to say that I've had an experience I couldn't explain, and which perhaps shouldn't be explained. Not positive nice stuff like you said, but more along the lines of "ghosts". A very creepy occurance in Plymouth, UK.

As to bloggers... you've been really lucky to amass a collection of very wonderful people who congregate here. Sadly the realist in me knows that the vast majority of people (including bloggers) are brainless twits! However, assuming I may have recently been one of the nice ones, I'm glad I could help! :)

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful Keshi - I am not really coming to Oz at the moment by the way, it is a long joke. Sorry, I know you will be disappointed (not!)

Heres my story - I was driving home late one evening down the motorway doing about 80 MPH when afterwards I realised I had started to go to sleep. I woke with a noise like hands clapping really fast and loud inside the car (I was alone) - with a great jump. I was probably seconds from death. There was no one there of course but there was a tiny white feather on the passenger seat...True story.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Keshi--it is amazing you write this.I have had some bizzare coincidences.I was debating with myself whether to share or not--(somehow I felt they were too personal) I totally relate to what you say here.
Lovely song too Keshi.
Take care & look after yourself.Hugs.

Pijush said...

My 6th Comment in a row in ur blog. Still roaming around Keshi's World and Njoying it.
Well, like many of us my journey was not smooth and still is not. But I have accepted many things in life. I dont expect any healing touch from anyone, again may be I am pretending but I guess this is fact. Nice post Keshi, keep smiling.

gP said...

//It's amazing. It has helped me to stand in the rain without getting washed away...//

Isnt it a miracle itself that you found us and we found you Keshi. Out off everyone on the blogworld, we found each other. Its a path, clear and follows the road less traveled. Cherish your moments, I believe them, many of us do. We are just afraid to tell, but you did. Only you can because among all of us only you are the bravest.

HUgs.

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
I believe that there is "something" or "someone" in our lives, whether we recognize it or not. It's that feeling that someone you just met could be significant in your life, or a voice telling you to take a different decision. Many times "someone" really touched my arm or whispered to my inner ears.
Only one example.
1.Many eyers ago (I was about 30th) I was rambling with my friends and we stoped on a beautiful mountainous glad. Top view was amazing. I was bewitched. I started to move crabwise around about 1 minute. Suddenlly I couldn't move my legs. I felt that behind my back there is a Big Wall. When I glanced behind my back there was a Big Hole and my leg was at the verge of the edge. I was in shock. I never forget that Big Hole. I didn't have the chance to be alive. This "Big Wall" was my Angel. My first son was 3 years old this time.

Let your Angel be always close to you just waiting to be asked to enhance your life and assist you on your spiritual path.

FH said...

Great post Keshi. I don't know whether we have angels but I sure hope so!
"Tapping on the shoulder", I can relate to that. Long back, I was going rough time and felt like giving up. One morning I just got up and thought F... it and F... everybody else, I am going to live for me and told them too. From then on, life changed for the better. Angel? I hope so!:))

Anonymous said...

I was awoken in the middle of the night by a very strong smell of roses. The scent was so strong it had woken me from a deep sleep.
The windows were closed, I don't know where it came from, it lingered for awhile and then left.
I felt it was the presence of an angel in my room.
Everytime I relived that moment I became very emotional, there have only been a few who I've told this to.

Beautiful post from a beautiful soul.
tc

Anonymous said...

I got an error processing my request(publishing) don't know if it published my comment or not.):
tc

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...that's a nice,cheerful post...yes,I totally agree with you..just when one feels totally lost,something happens and things begin looking up again.

We can't have all ups just as we can't have all downs...hence, a delicate balance is maintained between the two.

I,for one,definitely believe in 'signs'...they've never let me down,whether it was a sign for me to leave Baroda(India) and move to Dubai,or, a sign to change jobs in Dubai,or, a sign to be careful when I was taking a risky decision...and,if you catch on,it always helps...even a simple thing like tripping suddenly when there's nothing on the road,can be a sign to be careful.

Nice going,angel.:)

Anonymous said...

I believe in angels too...

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Along with Alison's song we've included two sad songs. Wait for the bar to show Kelly and Ozzy Osborne's 'Changes'. I selected this song for a father-daughter dance at a wedding. This song is quite different than the solo song Ozzy sings. Make sure you have tissue in hand if you have never heard this rendition.

Have a good cry, and then enjoy the weekend.

LOL
Bev

K M F said...

nice post

Anonymous said...

hi keshi
i m good... sorry for not dropping in here since quite a while due to a damn hectic schedule... i owe u comments on ur previous posts... will do that soon...

the most mesmerizing phenomena is the invisible... and i truly believe in angels in disguise too... in fact, i feel quite optimistic when i have some selected friends arnd me... no matter how grim the situation is, u can still feel a soft blowing breeze touching ur heart and say "be happy"...
in fact, the second things that i have got after stumbling big time in the first one are the best that could happen...
so somehow i do believe there is destiny and at times we tend to digress from the same... and it is during these times that invisible hand points to u the right way path...
good post...
tc...

Gledwood said...

Most people believe in a very fragmented way... ie they might believe in angels but have no idea what holds the whole system of being together that can link an angel with a human being... I don't blame them.. I'm just saying. It's the big picture that is the Great Big Mystery!!!

http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/

Vidya said...

A lovely post. And yes, I do believe and have my angels too. I dont think, I can exist without them :)

Sameera Ansari said...

A truly wonderful and realistic post!When I read your comment about you having written about angels I thought you were referring to one of your older ones!Only now when I read this did I appreciate the full extent of your surprise on reading mine!Though that post was actually about the soul,yes I did dedicate it in the end to all the angels who have touched me in life.

Among those we meet daily,we are at times blessed to meet some of God's true beings.

And another surprise dear,in my early blogging days I too had written about angels in the same context as you did!Now that's what they mean when they say "Great minds think alike" ;)

Check this when you have the time :

http://desiduck.blogspot.com/2007/09/angel-within-us.html

Take care.Hugsss

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Yes, I totally believe in angels. And I believe strongly in the power of God just when we need him the most.

I have had several experiences lately that were angelic in nature.

One of them happened on a drive back to my apartment. I had just had a terrible blow and I was feeling completely hopeless and I was in tears. I was thinking to myself, "It will take a miracle from God for this to get any better." I was stopped at a traffic light and had looked down to wipe tears away and when I looked up, the SUV in front of me had a bumper sticker that read, "Miracles Happen." I just knew it was a sign from God and it has turned out to be indeed. Everything is changing in my life for the better and I know it will even more so. Miracles do happen! :)

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Keshi...I just remembered a good one! Your post about your uncle when he was in trouble and needed the money is a great one! Everyone (all the earthly angels) pulled together in prayer and a miracle happened for him. I remember on the night I read it, I was in need of inspiration like that! Your post rendered an angelic touch in my life that day. :)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Nice post ... and nice pic .. Angel eyes ;)

And yeah you commented on my blog, what was it all about?


Keshi said...

Cheesy u ok? U dun sound like...

Keshi.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:50:00 AM

Sig said...

That's quite freaky Keshi - but very comforting to know.

I believe everyone has someone, an angel I guess, who does look after them - it could be someone in real life or someone who has passed away or even a stranger.

You know at times, the people who read my blog seem to be angels as they have been there through some of my worst times. People like u Kesh will have have an angel looking out for them, but have u realised what angel u are to others??

J said...

jlakjeet5:)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

tht was posted on the 4th of November! its been 12 days now lol! Okay new post up now ..

Steph said...

I don't believe in accidents or co-incidence. I believe every person we meet, every situation we encounter is for a purpose and there are definitely angels who walk amongst us.

Sugababee said...

tere pass... aur kaha?

anits said...

hi keshi...very touching post! actually if you pray hard and u hv good heart ...god will come in any form to guide you..put a trust in HIM.. wish you happiness in your life! friendship forever! tcare gal!

KAYLEE said...

where are you????

Jim said...

i believe in angels

i believe in a soul mate for each one of us

God gave me two
and u a 100

Unknown said...

~~It doesn't matter what I want
It doesn't matter what I need
Don't matter if I bleed
Curse me & hurt me more
And I ask u, is that all u can give?
It doesn't matter coz I won't cry
And there's nothing left to b taken
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...

Ashes said...

I have seen angels.I know they exist.And yeah i'm talking with angels with wings.I still have a feather left by one of them.there is a presence on the other side thats for sure.what you experience is their "feel".lucky you.

Anonymous said...

keshi-chan i will send u the pic of bunny and my colleague later if u give me ur address :D
hes 6'2 tall and nice looking. but i like short & chubby-chan.

SamY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugababee said...

hehe... how you been Kesh?

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Angels are everywhere!

Amey said...

Oh well, some call them angels, some call them inspiration. Some call them good people...

But then, whatever it is, as long as it pulls you out of depression, it is good.

J said...

oh thats such a comedy!.. last few letters of my password got typed by mistake..all i meant was: :)
apologies :)

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

hmm.. angels.. i used to believe in them until i woke up to the harsh reality of life and realised that I have to be my own angel, my own protector and guide... and then a few years later, I was blessed with a daughter who took me back to the wonderful world and made me feel..well.. in the heaven and each day makes me feel life is wonderful!!
But yes, nothing could shake my faith in the Supreme Power..

still gotta catch up on ur last few blogs..will come back again to read them

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Jitendra

You use smileys in ur password too?? Thats innovative! ;p

KP said...

keshi...can i get one cricket post from ya.......:)

TK Kerouac said...

What a beautiful post
and the song you chose with it
you are an angel.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I have seen an angel without wings
And I have also seen an angel with broken wings.
But yet she can fly higher and higher in the skies
I saw her soar higher and higher as the eagle flies.

Your heart may be broken
But you are not forsaken
Even if you cannot see anyone near you
You are not alone
Someone is thinking of you and wishing you well.

Cheers and God bless.

The Grunt said...

It's an essential thing to have angels in one's life, as well as people who are angel-like.

Hazel Dream said...

.. nothing changed ..??

Helen said...

Keshi, a beautiful post, as ever, my friend. What a timely angel you had. Glad he was right there at the right time for you.

I do believe in angels, the seen and the unseen, and I have too many inexplicable stories to narrow it down. Thanks for making me think of my many lovely blessings.

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aparna Ganguly said...

I dunno about others, but the song you have posted on your page (It doesn't matter..) reminded me of a long forgotten sorrow. And when I owned up to it, I felt much better. I feel truly blessed right now to be where I am. Thanks for being an angel Keshi and reminding me to be happy :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

Hello Keshi..

A very beautifully written post. And what an experience. Loved the one on the complete stranger.

i guess as for myself. I do believe in angels and stuff. I have never seen them though. But i had a young cousin who had experiences where she encountered seeing angels. Yupz two experiences.

I believe in timely moments where some people just touched our lives as purposed. I guess those are really special moments that are really close to the heart. Like you felt a hand on your shoulder. I felt a huggy squeeze upon me when i was feeling really down travelling. It felt so real. Not sure what it was. Wondered a while but decided to not figure it out. :) It was an invisible hug that brought so much tears to my eyes. I need it much..:)

I believe it moments where things happen. i am not sure if they are angels. But than again i do believe there are such things as angels. There is a song angel in disguise that special of special people who drop by our lives with a touch of smile.

A very lovely post that lifted a smile.

*hugz* hope ya weekend is going great!

Jim said...

I too have a guardian angel
and she is sexy too

Tys on Ice said...

in hinduism , they say that god acts thru us...so the capability of being an angel is within us...so from one angel to the other...hello

Bla said...

An ANGEL-post, Keshi! :)

curryegg said...

This post has reminded me something of my childhood experiences. When I was small, my mum used to be so bad temper(probably because of stress at work). And I was a kind of kid that like to play stuff around.

I still remember I had lost a bunch of house key when I was playing hide and seek and mum got so mad of me when she found out. Gosh! I knew I was in trouble. I took nearly half a day to find it. I pray so hard to god and ask for help.

While I was trying my last try, suddenly, I saw something glimmering at me, under the bed(although I'd searched it there before). It was the KEY!

Besides that stories, there are more and most of them I've found the stuff that I lost.

That's make me think that.. there are/is someone who help me.. Haha...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I believe in much... but I agree that not everything can be explained. So call it intuition, guardian angel, luck, there has to be something !

Sam said...

U kwn wot keshi? everyone is an angel... to/for someone.. u may never realise it... who prolly have beena n angel to someone... i might have been to someone... (though i prefer teh term trouble shooter!! :P)
and it's because of such angels.. we can see through the tough times!!
take care girl!!

Keshi said...

hey Kaylz hope ur having a fantatstic wknd.


**Too be honest with you that is why I started my blogs.To help me through my rough times.

me too...and wut a wonderful n encouraging journey it has been so far! It really has helped me in 'angelic' ways that I cant even explain.


***HUGS***

ty love!

-----------------------------------


heyy Peter!

**How can you produce such texts almost every day, how con you find the time to comment here and everywhere...?


mebbe Im writing from Heaven? no Im just trying to be an angel LOL! me so vain ha hehehe.

I think if u love something with ur heart, u get the power from within to pursue it and give bak all u've got. U somehow find time and energy cos ur passionate abt it. That's the only explanation I can give as an ans to ur qn above :)



**assume the idea of "something" which I do not yet understand but which may exist

yes...and sometimes ppl dun wanna believe in things that they cant explain.


**One day when I was seven, someone saved me in the last second from being overrun by a tram...

thats def an angel...someone who knew u had to live more than just 7yrs on this Earth so that u can meet Keshi some day :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aditi!

**sometimes when one really needs it help finds a way of getting there

definitely! and thats the magic of life....


-----------------------------------

Im glad abt that Vesty ty :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey George hows it going?


**I do think that there is something that watches over us from time to time.

yes me too...


**everybody heard the meow

in that case it wud hv to be BAXTER letting u all know he's not suffering anymore. What a heart-warming experience!


-----------------------------------


Bev ty hun!


**SPOOKY!

it is isnt it! rather divine :)


***keshi chekc her head n realises its taken for rent by an angel***


LOL!


MWAH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Southy!



-----------------------------------

heyy Beach_Bum tnxx!


Thats an amazing DREAM WOW! It has to be his spirit dircting ya...


**Now some might think it child abuse but it was done in a loving way, I guess you would have be there to understand.

I do u'stand that dream very well BB...cos I had a very similar 'visit' from my granma letting me know that my uncle was in trouble...no one had a clue until she told me that in my dream! I even blogged abt it.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

gee tnxx trundz!


**but there is enough odd out there that I would be foolish to rule it out

true...the unexplained...the mysteries...the magical vibes.


-----------------------------------


heyya Paul tnxx for sharing that!

**. The white of the statue seemed radiant under the moon's light, and because you had to look way up into her face, you saw the Milky Way and stars as the backdrop


sounds like a magnificent aura! so beautiful.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

k gtg...will reply to others later. tnxx guys hv a good one!



Keshi.

Alok said...

"But can you see strength with your naked eyes? Can you hear courage with your bare ears? No but we do feel them, and know that they exist" - but you can definitely feel them Keshi - so many times ... on so many occasions ... and then you start believing in those invisibles, intangibles ... there have been so many occasions and on my part they help me see the light even when it is dark otherwise ...

Alok

mystic rose said...

All religions/spiritual paths are the same, keshi. Theres the outside differences made up by organisations, but when it comes down to the actual experience of spirituality, the realisation of or the connection with the spirit within you they are the same.

Ive always thought that to think of God with our complete attention and heart for justa moment is worth more than hours of worship with scattered attention and plenty of words.

Keshi said...

Pri tnxx hun!


----------------------------------

Blessed ur so right...

**those I have lost are my angels too. I believe somehow their spirit watches over me as an angel would.

awwww I believe in that too. HUGGGGGGGZ!


**Also, I think some people we meet don't know they are angels and some fleeting souls may be angels in disguise

I believe in that too...how some ppl come into our lives for a reason, be it bad or good, we learn from them...

Yes, Alison's voice is of an angel's! Thats another reason why I chose this song for this post...

tnxx angel!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Thinking_aloud!

Im sorry to hear abt ur aunt. **HUGS**



** but something told me to go see her

thats the voice of an unseen force...

ty for sharing that with us!


-----------------------------------

hey Ghee tnxx!


**10 feet high above the ground,nothing happened to my brother coz it was like a slow motio

thats amazing! Yet quite believable. I hv experienced such things....



**as if someone carried her and put down on the carpeted wall...

thats so soothing to even think abt..it must hv been an angel's hands doing that.


lovely to hear these stories Ghee n ty for sharing em with us HUGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Niki heyy!

**good ghosts

there arent any bad angels either ;-)

MWAH!


-----------------------------------

Jay I agree...gotta let em come to ya...




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dhruv!

**....a person who is good will inherently find all goodness inside n outside

well-said!

-----------------------------------

heyy Srijith hows u? Good to see ya after a long time :)


**In your case, I surely feel your loving dad will always be right behind you as a guardian angel

how very nice of u to think of my dad...tnxx n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

May all the angels protect ya!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Prats!

**and hmmm blogsville sure does spread its angelic wings..

sure does! :)

tnxx hun!


-----------------------------------

hey Jeya!


**when U want something, the whole universe conspires and does it for you

indeedz! Seems like a great read. Enjoy!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Autumn tnxx hun!

**Some people come into our lives when we need them, of this I am sure

definitely, just as u came into my life...

HUGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------


thats right Chap!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Kulz tnxx!

**Only we should spend some time trying to discover it - within ourselves, and within others.

Spot on!

:) u dun preach at all...u give good advice n I like it. ty!

-----------------------------------


heyy Radha :)

tnxx n I believe in em too!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nadine tnxx hun!

**I also believe that there is a darker side to the spiritual realm - what I would call demons

yes thats right...or else there cant be any Evil in this world.


**1. God is good
2. God loves me

Good thoughts Nadine...


ty for ur email. Shall speak to u soon MWAH!


-----------------------------------


hey Endevour!


**now i see a different face of keshi! and one once i could even relate too

how d u mean?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Deepak tnxx!


my eyes r trying to SEE beyond wut the naked eyes can SEE :)


-----------------------------------

hey Adorable!



***I have a guardian devil, who is set on proving Murphy's Law

LOL!


ur sweet. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

True Jeevan...

**As u said I remember one time a women come and told me everything will be alright, I think it was in a visit to temple or any function, but seeing her first time in life don’t know what I was feeling that time

wonderful experience!


and tnxx :)

-----------------------------------


Heyya Stace u r indeed a NICE one! :)


**A very creepy occurance in Plymouth, UK.

sounds very spooky!


**Sadly the realist in me knows that the vast majority of people (including bloggers) are brainless twits

hehe I know there r some 'devils' too :):)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mutley yes Im disappointed ur not comin ova :(


** I woke with a noise like hands clapping really fast and loud inside the car (I was alone) - with a great jump

u serious??? WOW that gave me the creeps tho! :)

ty for sharing that amazing story with us!


-----------------------------------

ty PS HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx Pijush!

**I dont expect any healing touch from anyone, again

ur self-dependant? not bad at all. cos that means u hv a pretty strong presence IN u ;-)


-----------------------------------

heyy Ghosty ty!

**Its a path, clear and follows the road less traveled

yes...and to some others it may be just the net, but its not...cos the 'influence' is beyond wut they think...if they care to SEE.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Krys I believe in that too!

** This "Big Wall" was my Angel

Thats an AMAZING story!

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! U hv MANY angels behind ya Krys, cos ur a beautiful soul!



-----------------------------------

hey Asha tnxx!


**One morning I just got up and thought F... it and F... everybody else, I am going to live for me and told them too

:):) my angel swears alot too!



Keshi.

Dalicia said...

i believe in god..not so sure about angels....some ppl do...

raffi said...

the angels i believe in are human. keshi is one of them. they are people who spread love and positive energy. their message usually pops up in your mind when times are rough and hope starts to falter.

krystyna said...

Thanks Keshi!
Do you hear sometimes TWO voices and don't know which voice is from Angel and which is from .... not Angel?
Sometimes I go to great trouble when I follow second voice.

KAYLEE said...

I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND :)

Jim said...

, "Life is not easy, but people complicate it much more" ,

Keshi said...

hey Rick tnxx!

**The scent was so strong it had woken me from a deep sleep.


my mum says that if it's a beautiful scent, its a divine presence...I dunno how true that is, but thats what she tells me..and I think so too.


-----------------------------------


hey Amit tnxx!


**...even a simple thing like tripping suddenly when there's nothing on the road,can be a sign to be careful

yeah I believe in wut u said there!




Keshi.

Jim said...

" Life is like an anion: you peel it off one layer at time, and sometimes you weep"
- Carl Sandbung.

"There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."
- Carl Jung

Keshi said...

Lover ty!


-----------------------------------

Bev I listened to it...it made me cry buckets :):) cos it reminded me of my dad...he died when I was 16, u know that.


we both need loads of hugs...HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey DJ!

** i owe u comments on ur previous posts..

never say that DJ..nobody 'owes' anything to me let alone comments. ok? :) tnxx for being my friend..thats all that matters.



** and it is during these times that invisible hand points to u the right way path...

Spot on!



-----------------------------------


heyya Gledz!


**I'm just saying. It's the big picture that is the Great Big Mystery!!!
http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/


how d u mean?




Keshi.

Jim said...

, My angel left me
Thank God I have two
,

Keshi said...

KMF ty!

-----------------------------------

aww Vidya me neither, HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

hey Sameera :)

yes...I meant this post hehe.


ty..i will read ur post soon.

hv a great day Angel!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Outdoorsy!

**"It will take a miracle from God for this to get any better." I was stopped at a traffic light and had looked down to wipe tears away and when I looked up, the SUV in front of me had a bumper sticker that read, "Miracles Happen."


thats indeed an ANGELIC experience! WOW I got goosebumps reading that!



And abt my uncle in NZ...omg thats so true! The prayers from all of u worked like a TRUE MIRACLE..that was indeed a MIRACLE!


And I hv yet another miracle to tellu all abt...will do soon! :)

ty n HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cheesy lol yeah I meant that post..u sounded upset.

Anyways Im glad to read ur new post...lovely pics too! TY!


-----------------------------------

heyy Silvara tnxx babez!


** it could be someone in real life or someone who has passed away or even a stranger.

yes I believe in that too...


**you

me? me no angel baby..but I can be a devil LOL! Well jokes apart, i think we all come into each others' lives at some point in time, to be a blessing..to help out..to say that everything is gonna be ok. And u are an ANGEL to me too Silvara..did I ever tell u that?

MWAHHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jitterz so ur name is Lakjeet? :):)


I agree with Cheesy...u hv a smiley in ur pwd? LOL!



-----------------------------------


Stepher MWAH!



**I don't believe in accidents or co-incidence. I believe every person we meet, every situation we encounter is for a purpose and there are definitely angels who walk amongst us.


aww how very true! Thats exactly wut I believe in too. I dun believe in ACCIDENTS...I believe in a designed path and purpose for each and everyone of us.

Stepher u r so levelheaded and mature, underneath all that great comdey and drunkenness..lol thats why I LOVE YA hun! U R AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Suga I know ur near me sweetz. MWAHHHHHHHHH!

:)

I've been well and u my dear?



-----------------------------------

Anits ty babez!



-----------------------------------

hey Kaylz I was very busy on Friday...so wasnt ard much :)


hows u?




Keshi.

Jim said...

Gosh
i am back here
i had sworn i wont step in here



but my angel told me to drop by

Keshi said...

Jim hey!

**God gave me two
and u a 100

mebbe I need a 100?


-----------------------------------


Iceman u ok?


**Curse me & hurt me more

Angels wont do that to ya...




Keshi.

Jim said...

there is soo much of sweetness in here

i cudnt resist


its like Christmas
PEACE on earth and good will to all men

Keshi said...

heyy Ashes!


**I still have a feather left by one of them.

really? OMG! I so wanna see it.


-----------------------------------

k Niki :) tnxx!



-----------------------------------

Andrew they r arent they :)



-----------------------------------


Amey hey!

** some call them inspiration. Some call them good people...


true...



Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

check BUF

Keshi said...

heyya Swati!

**that I have to be my own angel, my own protector and guide

I thought so too...but later on I realised that the voice IN me is an angel.



-----------------------------------

KP lol I did a Cricket post long time ago...read here:



http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2007/04/hot-coffee-wicked-scissors.html



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty TK u too MWAH!


-----------------------------------

Ori ty!



**I have seen an angel without wings
And I have also seen an angel with broken wings.
But yet she can fly higher and higher in the skies
I saw her soar higher and higher as the eagle flies.


I really loved wut u wrote there..so beautiful!


HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! And ur an angel for sure...I know.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Grunty..ppl like u.


-----------------------------------


Hazel WB!

wut d u want to change ard here? :)


-----------------------------------

Helen n u r a mysterious angel too....


MWAHHHHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

hows u?//

good, no fainting for the past three days :) I love being able to have days where i am not in pain like today :)

HOW ARE YOU???

Keshi said...

Aparna ty!


**reminded me of a long forgotten sorrow. And when I owned up to it, I felt much better

aww...Im glad it made u feel better tho.


U r an angel too...cos u FELT this post. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!



-----------------------------------

hey beautiful angel Amy!


**But i had a young cousin who had experiences where she encountered seeing angels. Yupz two experiences

really? WOW! She really saw them in front of her? tell us abt it, if u can.



**. I felt a huggy squeeze upon me when i was feeling really down travelling. It felt so real

thats the exact 'touch' Im talking abt! WOW!


**I believe it moments where things happen. i am not sure if they are angels. But than again i do believe there are such things as angels.

yes ur right. There r moment when things happen and then there r moments where angel make things happen too.


HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim Im glad.


-----------------------------------

hey Tys thats right...thats wut my mum says too...God acts thru some ppl...

heyya Angel hv a good one! ;-)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bla yes :)

-----------------------------------

hey Curry tnxx!


**While I was trying my last try, suddenly, I saw something glimmering at me, under the bed

That made u feel like an angel found it for ya right? :) sweet!


-----------------------------------

heyya Zhu!


** So call it intuition, guardian angel, luck, there has to be something

aha..thats right.


MWAH!



-----------------------------------

ur right Sam..so true!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Alok!

**... there have been so many occasions and on my part they help me see the light even when it is dark otherwise ...

and thats what I mean...lovely!


-----------------------------------


tnxx Rose!


**the realisation of or the connection with the spirit within you they are the same.

Spot on!


-----------------------------------

Dalicia ty!



-----------------------------------

Raffi o cmon, u hvnt seen the DEVIL Keshi LOL!


tnxx ;-)



-----------------------------------


hey Krys!


**Do you hear sometimes TWO voices and don't know which voice is from Angel and which is from .... not Angel?


I so know wut u mean! I often listen to the 2nd one n get in BIG trouble :(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz thats GREAT to hear swt hrt :)



-----------------------------------

aha Jim...




Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

//Kaylz thats GREAT to hear swt hrt :)//

YEP IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE ONE FINALLY :)

Margie said...

Hi dear Keshi
I have not forgotten about you, even though it's been ages since I have been here....sorry about that!

I did not have a chance to read your whole post, as I am heading out to visit a sick friend in a few mins....she just lost her mother!

I totally believe in Angels!
And I think you are one!

I did get your new email address....the old one is no longer good...is it?
I'll be in touch.

Thanks for the comment at my blog...

Miss you!
HUGGGGGGZ!

Margie

Peter said...

133 comments (for the moment)!!!
Especially I would thank you for commenting all comments (including mine)! I'm really impressed!

AVIANA said...

hey there sweets...

honestly...i have never had that moment that you described where you felt an angel come to you in the most unexpected ways at difficult times....i'm seriously thinking about it....

it doesn't make me believe that angels or the like don't exist

but i'm happy you have found such great angels in your life....whether in the blogosphere or in reality...

anyhoo..sweets...sorry it was short but i have to get ready for the week and i'm so far behind...bye!

:)

The Phosgene Kid said...

No angels on this end, but I am always here for you anyway...

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

and oi have ya changed ur email? :O :O send me ur new addy at loon_gal@yahoo.co.uk

just sent u a lil email on kajole

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Keshi,
Your post is very touching and inspiring. Yes, I believe that you have been touched by angels. Just remember that angels are messengers of God sent by Him to minister to the needs of His children. But they are just creatures just like us. We must never give them glory and honor reserved only to God, otherwise we might end up indulging in idolatry. Thanks for the wonderful and inspiring post. I was so inspired and awestruck by it. God bless and have a wonderful and peaceful day.

Keshi said...

LOL Kayls @FINALLY! :) ur so sweet!

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

heyy Margie great to hear from ya angel!

plz give ur friend a kiss from me. I'll be praying for her tonite...

btw I hvtn changed my email..wut makes u think so hun?

MWAH! LOVELY TO SEE U AGAIN! My heart is filled with joy! :)

-----------------------------------


hehe tnxx Peter ;-)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lisa aww u sound upset...u ok?

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Angels or not, u hv me ok?? cheerup hun!


-----------------------------------

awww Phos thats exactly wut I said to Lisa above :)


HUGGGGGGGGGGZ Phoso!



-----------------------------------


Cheesy tnxx hun!

Sleep well MWAH!



-----------------------------------


Mel ty and WC in here!


**Just remember that angels are messengers of God sent by Him to minister to the needs of His children

thats so true...



Keshi.

AVIANA said...

sorry chicki...
didn't mean to sound glum...just that i haven't ever felt that moment where "an angel" or the like touched me....

yes thoughts are crossing my mind but gotta live and keep plugging along...

now i gotta go to sleep...bye!

yes i'm glad i still have you and hour big breastessssss.... :) hehehe...nite

:)

J said...

keshi n loonie
well no.. lakjeet is a small part of my longg pwd..got truncated :D

Margie said...

Hi again hun!
I just got home a little while ago...my friend is doing ok...her mom died very suddenly...life can be hard!
Tomorrow I'll tell her you prayed for her...thaxxx dear!

As for why I thought you had an new email, I got an email from a Keisha a few weeks ago...thought it was you...spam I guess!
There was no content though...just the email address.

**MWAH! LOVELY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
My heart is filled with joy!:)**
Thanxx hun!
Ditto!

HUGS!
Margie
P.S I might be back to blogging in the New Year.
I'll email you after Thanksgiving.
I have much to do to get ready for it...it's this Thursday.

Keshi said...

no worries Lisa :) HUGGGGGGGGZ!

LOL @breastess!


-----------------------------------

oh ok Jitterz :) tnxx!



-----------------------------------


Margie Im glad u'll be bak soon. TC n HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


**Keisha

hehehe ok...


Im so very sorry to hear abt ur friend' mum! I cant even imagine wut she's going thru!


Keshi.

starry said...

Keshi I really do not have a special angel experience to share but I too have felt that special connection with my blogging friends. even in my darkest moments there is a message maybe in some one else's blog or a positive comment that uplifts my spirit.I have come to look upon my blogging friends as angels.There is always a warm Hug coming to me across the miles.Take care Keshi and have a lovely weekend.

Keshi said...

Starry ur spot on abt that...the connection here is AMAZING!

tnxx hun n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Darshik said...

I loved this post :)

Adisha said...

Lovely post !! Sorry, just got round to reading it now. Amazingly true, how sometimes, there is SOMETHING out there in some feeling, form or person who just is There for You , by your side helping you along the way ... A tingling sensation that's brushed off maybe ... How about the time when u stumble are SURE you're going to Fall and then Don't !!!??

Lovely post as always Keshi !!

One word though, If you have time, do go through my poems, would like to know your take on them :)

Thanks,

Keep rocking dear,
adisha