Friday, January 16

Babeh You're My Fantasy!

The heat-wave in Sydney is killing me! It's frikkin hot and I'm dying a slow death over here...wonder if John Abraham could come to my rescue? I promise I'll trade all my lollipops just for him awwww.. ;-)


Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Stalker...
Last night on my way back home, there was this cute guy on the train staring at me...dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, athletic built, white shirt and grey pants....hot macho look ya know *yummmm!*. Ok he's allowed to stare at me cos he's cute! I noticed his silver wrist-watch on his manly wrist, his lucious lips and hunky shoulders...mmm I'm your stalker alright. So I gave him a Look too...you know, the Hey-dude-look-into-my-eyes-you're-my-ultimate-fantasy kinda Look? God help me it worked! He was full-on hooked after that but I felt sorry for him though. Cos I knew that he couldn't approach me amidst all those commuters on the train and say 'I love u babeh, who r ya btw?' haha! He had to get off 3 stops before mine and I witnessed the frustration on his face, etched for life I guess. But I'm sure he'd gotten over me already...it's a new day and life goes on. I was wondering how some emotions are so darn spontaneous and short-lived...just like how the pleasure of eating an ice cream lasts only few minutes.


Stalking Has No Age Limit!
Guess who emailed me today? Guess!! The Biodata obsessed Aunty B! (those who don't know who Aunty B is, please read my recent posts misMatch Point and Matrimonially Your's). I don't know from where she snatched my email address but I nearly choked on my brekky when I saw a 'Hi Keshi guess who this is...it's Aunty B!' in my Inbox today! Guess what else she wrote in it...CONGRATULATIONS! Now can someone please tell me what she's congratulating me for?? I'm lost..did I win a Lotto while I was sleeping? Anyways, the next line stated that she hopes to hear 'good news' soon. What the...???!!! Who knows folks, next week I might be married off even without my knowledge, while I'm in the toilet! Tonight I'll help myself to a truckload of lollipops just to get over this stalker in a saree! *rolling eyes*


Roses Are Red, Stalkers Are Blue...
btw there's this guy at work who's trying hard to score a Date with me. I'm not interested at all *dun u dare ask me to go out with him cos I'm not asking for advice here. Give me advice only when I ask you to ok!*. He walks past my cubicle with his eyes fixed on me and when I look at him he gets all dizzy like he's in some fit. I could clearly see from his facial expressions that he wants to say 'Keshi dun u get it I wanna go out with u I wanna go out with u I wanna go out with u I wanna go out with u I wanna go out with u!" but he probably gets tongue tied beyond Mutism! He did ask me out for Drinks a couple of times before, and I did go out with him just once...cos he wanted to give me a b'day treat last year. But now he's asking me out again and I don't wanna go cos I don't want him to get the wrong idea...and hey I'm not doing Charity for lovelorn boys! He's becoming a lil stalkerish now...emailing me and txting me while we are only 2 desks apart LOL! He once told me "If beauty was a sin you'll never be forgiven"...huh what's with that? Lame as! When he asked me out I did say I was busy a couple of times and now I'm running out of excuses. I mean there's a limit to someone being busy too! I don't wanna be rude to him cos he is a nice guy, and I don't wanna hurt his feelings either. So I thought I'll come up with a new list of excuses with YOUR help too, so something nice might come up. Here are some examples of excuses that I could come up with for declining a Date I don't wanna go on *no I didn't use these excuses on him, not yet!
*. Feel free to add to the list and it's just for kicks, so have fun. So here they are:


Excuses you could give to decline a Date you don't wanna go on:

*I lost my memory, who are you?
*I'm on parole, I can't get drunk
*Nice of you to ask but my dog ate my best dress!
*I don't go on Dates cos of the credit crunch
*I'm half Monkey
*Wait, let me add you to my Dating database
*So where are we going, local park?

**yawn*
*Lorena Bobbit is my life guru

*Today is my Mental-Backup day
*ok I'll bring 4 bottles of Vodka and my ex-boyfriend
*Hope you don't mind me checking my Blog in between?
*I'm out of my mind but I'll be back in 5!
*I have 2 cats, 3 dogs, 2 kids and an ex-husband, do you still wanna proceed with this?
*I have a Canibalism lecture tonight
*WOW neat idea, I was waiting for the right guy to share my mortgage with!
*If Beauty was a sin, you'll be forgiven in nano-seconds!
*I'm a Scientologist, how about you?
*Bev goes skiing tonight, I'm sorry I have to lookafter her!


Add to the list please :). Guys, my dahlin Canadian friend Bev faced a small accident while skiing and had minor dental surgery done couple of days ago...hence this post is for Bev, just to make her smile. She has a wicked sense of humor, she loves to laugh and I know she'll come up with great one-liners for this one! Bev hey I'd cancel all my Dates anytime for ya, if it makes you feel better...HUGS take care now! Have a good weekend ALL! oh..btw who's this, in this last pic...the best lollipop ever I guess! ;-)


Current Music: Stop Callin' Me by Shakaya

165 Cranium Signets:

Hiren said...

you should have asked the guy in the train to send his biodata to you :)

and yea for getting rid of that office colleague .. just ask him to read your biodata post .. :)

just kidding ...

and aunt B seems to be very much determined to get you hooked ... all the best !!!

have a good day ahead !!!

Lucifer said...

when i forst read d title i was gonna go "babeh u r my fantasy too"...but d more i read d more my heart broke :(

Margie said...

Gosh, Keshi...that guy on the train...you gave him "the look" and he was hooked....poor guy!
I saw a keychain today in a store & thought of you.
Guess what the keychain said?
"World's Biggest Flirt!"
Haha!
Is that you?

Oh my, you have a stalkerish guy 2 desks apart at work...much too close for comfort!
Very funny excuses u came up with for not going on that date.
You made me laugh!
I can't think of any good ones.
And Aunty B. is just not going to give up on you getting married.
I think you need to get on the next plane to Colorado to get away from all those annoying people.
I'll roll out the red carpet for u!!!!
Do u ski?
I'm heading out to ski country on Sat.

Sorry about Bev having the ski accident...hope she's doing ok.

Well, Keshi....I'm off to bed.
All this running has me very tired by this time at night...but it's almost 11 pm here.
You have a super weekend!

HUGGGGGGZ!

Margie

Anonymous said...

Now those r some hell of excuses...:P

Anonymous said...

Tell me u r gonna get 4 bottles of vodka and ur ex-bf, i'll say when do i pick up both of u...:P

Keshi said...

Hiren yes Aunty B is stalking me!

:(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mayz lol why is ur heart broken now?

awww...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Margie that keychain is made for me!


**"World's Biggest Flirt!"

Spot on lol!



**I think you need to get on the next plane to Colorado to get away from all those annoying people.

o how I'd love to do that! Skiing? u'd teach me wont ya? :) I believe ur an expert!


hv a good nite Margie, sweet dreams!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy on 2nd thoughts, I'll just leave out the ex-BF ok. ;-)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Shucks... I read the title and I thought, who got lucky now? ;) Sadly, its a commuter you're talkin about :P

Jay said...

Can't believe you're being so mean to that poor dude in your office. He's just all infatuated with you, that's all. ;-)

And I see that my evil plan is working. I just emailed Aunty B and told her what a great guy I was, and then sent her some flowers. Next thing you know she's trying to set us up. I'm brilliant!! ahahaha

Keshi said...

Rakesh lol its not the commuter Im talking abt...its John Abraham!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Ahem ahem...now we r talking business...:P

Keshi said...

Jay I was never mean to that offie dude...Im only planning to be mean haha!


oooooo so was that u who emailed Aunty B and got her to email me? Well I think I'll reply to her cos Im laaaaiiiking it then! ;-)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Margie u were right...look wut a big flirt I am! LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy I'd actually not drink that much tho haha!

Keshi.

ancientmariner said...

lucky lady!! Its hot there and its coooooooold here....-30 C :(:(

Anonymous said...

Well even i wont be wasting time drinking hottness! :D

Lucifer said...

john, d guy on d train...it doesnt need any more reasons ;)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol

u frstrated that guy byond help..last evening a smilar incident happened with me...
I was parked near a chat stall and suddenly a car stopped and a girl came out..she was young i guess barely legal type and she just stood in front of me..i was with shades on..and she kept on staring me oblivios that i was looking at her all the time and there she gave me all signals that a gal can give without talking...adjusting hairs, slight smiles...and then the stupid chat wala prepared her chat fst and she has to go before me..and then I removed my shaded just to to give her the look that I m interested too an d we had maintained the eye contact untill her car passed.....
and there she was stalking me whole night in my dreams and thoughts...gosh! it was so difficult to bear that a girl as adorable as her likes u and I don't kno where she live and wen we gonna meet again....

lol
shit................

:D

and U did the same to that boy...gosh i can understand his pain....u r meany weany :P

lol

Margie said...

I'm supposed to be in bed snuggling up to hubby but I had to come back & see if I was right.
I knew it!!!!!!
BIGGGEST FLIRT ON EARTH!
BIG FLIRT!
BIG FLIRT!
BIG FLIRT!

U told me so!!!!
HAha!
HUGS!

Margie

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

heat wave in Sydney?? wow! It's so cold here!

You're a super stalker alright!! :):) I pity that cute guy on the train!! Sure, he would've forgotten, but you've not, :p, have you??

Guess Aunt B is super bugging! She doesn't stop bugging you even after she read your bio?? with the oh so lot of proposals there!!

@ the office stalker, :p! I guess there are stalkers everywhere from schools to colleges to offices!!

and the song, stop callin' me is super cool!! :):)

But women stalkers are rare!! :P I've seen one :p!

date excuses:
what bout using none of my socks match?

Ratzzz said...

ha ha ha ha... Aunt B is not gonna leave u till u marry that "good" sri-lankan boy...

and that Hunk in Train.. Pity the poor soul.. he had to be satisfied just with ur looks..

I did say this line to turn off a dude a year back.. he was so lame and dumb..

He: "Rat.. i wud like to go out with u"
Rat: "Stand in queue"

he he he..

Benaam Badnaam said...

so u r a firm believer in passively waiting for serendipity

...if i were there (as keshi)...i would have gone over and told him i liked his watch...and lo...a conversation sprung...

its not that cheesy a statement ure cubicle neighbor made...it only sounds cheesy coz ure not interested in him :P

a couple of options i could think of

1. what size strapon do u take :P (i thought i'll come out with the grossest one first)

2. u remind me of my brother...ok this is cheesy

3. Aah no thanks, am hanging out with other friends...

also if u've refused him thrice...and he still asks a fourth time...then he's in for it

La vida Loca said...

lol. this is so funny.
Aunty B is on your case..oh boy!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey Keshi!!!
How are you??

Unknown said...

I never knew that u Love Jonny boy so much:)) he is brand ambassador for my company and infact i was the one who signed him up in my last role!!!
I gotta tell him abt u when i meet him next!!!

anits said...

hope u wil c that guy again...;) hey john abraham..d macho man..
enjoy ur life n just dun bother this Aunty B haha...tcare my dear

Die Muräne said...

And here everywhere snow and stuff. You would fucking freaking

Wäääääh, i need my prozac :DDDDDD

Nikhil Menon said...

Hehe..lots hpnin ur side which is nice..and yeah..all the men stories--my heart goes out all those unlucky souls.. :( hahaha..

BTW,watch out for the traqin guy,he might land up again too.. :p

Take care sis..

Nikhil

Vishesh said...

lol :P

Nikhil Menon said...

hehe..kno wot??I hadnt logged into the one shown here for ages now..Yeah..thanks a lot for that..It seems like I ve missed soo many others too..Had been presuming tht my forwarder was working fine oly to find a truck load of mails in this box.. :(

tanks again.. :)

take care..

Nikhil

Arv said...

lol... u got it going gal...

keep smiling....

and I will say a lil prayer for Bev....

take care da... cheers...

Karthik Murali said...

Awesome post.. loved it....

u can have a simple answer to ur colleague.....

my boyfriend's a member of the Aussie Fight Club.. win him over and then ask me out !

sounds simple ?
and i wonder why i dont have any such kind of aunts , who's willing to set me up with cute girls.
hehehhe :)

Hiren said...

yayyyyy... i was the first to comment amongst hundreds of keshi's readers .... wow thats an achievement :)

Cess said...

LOL, very funny, so u could say as well:
- i m lesbian [i m sure i ll let u alone after this one :P]
- i don t date co workers it s against my principles
- i have to shave my legs....haven t done it in 3 years [followed by an awful laugh, it might disgust him :P]
- but i guess the 'sorry i have a date tonite' or 'i m going to a restaurant wid my bf' will calm him down too :P
As for the last pic, i m not a big fan of lollipop but damn i d like to lick this one :P
tc
C.

deepsat said...

nice post, keshi style :-))

now since you have your aunt B's email, here's the chance. get her married off. register her profile on some nice matrimonial site and get ur REVENGE!! :-))))

now for the date excuse, here r some:
- yeah, i am gay! sorry!
- yeah, i am dating someone else and he/she may not like it!!

have a goody weekend!!

;-))

Unknown said...

keshi a guy at work proposed me and said that he fell in love with me the day i came for the intrview.
i was surprised that he also remberes the dress that i was wearing 1 yr back.
calls me very day..tryies to speak yo-yo things..i am just trying my best--to control his over enthu,unwanted interset on me..!i am just beign very sweet and trying my best no to go out with him!

che sara sara said...

hey gal
JA is my guy..now you dont eye on him

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-heat-wave killing u?Just hop over to Dubai-better weather than now was never experienced out here.:)
--
Hey,the train guy-mebbe he'll be on the same train daily,wondering whether u'll be there?Give it a try(Naturally,that is,IF you want to..;))
--
Wow-see how resourceful Aunty B is...you know,usually people say 'good news' when a baby is on the way...hehe!!I guess she'll soon send u a pic of a 'Momma's (baby)Boy' who she deems eligible for u?Just kidding, but, do keep me/us posted.
==
Excuses--ROFL..let me add those in a while..it's a holiday today,here!:)

Talking To My Soul said...

Be frank. Being honest and open is not always being rude. Just tell the office guy that he is nice but you would not go out with him. Put a fullstop to the episode. If it's dragged further, the guy may well be hurt. You don't want to do that, right? Simple.

By the way, I think John Abraham is all body. No brains. He is so predictable as an actor. Sorry to disappoint you.

PS: Ah! I was ecstatic to see the title.


*smilez*

Tarun said...

Say to him u prefer almonds to dates.

:D

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

this one is more interesting than usual one.
yes i am bloody free today, but no matter how busy i may be, i do thing i want to, untill Magarmach(crocodile) syndrome bites me.
i am not sure why chics love John, he is more like chocolaty boy. but then chics call him "cute", being called as cute is grave sin, so its okay, keep calling him that.
I am now thinking of shifting to Aus, atleast chics like you stare back for such a long time. here i just get curious looks for my long hairs, gawd! while i travelled to lucknow, everyone wanted to beat me for having long locks.(I can tell by way they all were looking at me.)
your ways of declining are quite interesting, you are learning, so i will let you do that, instead of putting some of mine, ha ha ;)
Why dont you tell Aunt B to meet me, i love aunt bashing, my fav sport.

Arunima said...

It's sad bt Keshi this best ever lollipop belongs to Bipasha (as 4 now).

Poor we!!!

Anywaz it was joy reading ur post. So u r back from the "LEAVE ME ALONE"
mood. Good!!!

Hmm one liners well i am too bad at this (read making excuses).
But it ws interesting 2 read ur list of excuses.
:)

Cяystal said...

LOL ! I still cnt understand why Aunty B was congratulating you..did she find some dickhead fr you? :P..
But anyway..get well soon Bev! We're all witth you!!

Anonymous said...

since u agreed 2 gimme all ur lollipops m sending john over 2 u u ;-)
thnk me nw keshi..he he

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

LOL!!!! LOL! LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL!!
the *yawn* was soo funny!!

and hope your friend gets well soon!

Urv said...

KESHI!

U seriously don't know who's the guy in the last pic na. You should not.. its for the good :P :P :P

Anwesa said...

sweet post..i njoyed it thoroughly.
wishing bev a speedy recovery.n i luvd dis post.

Priya said...

Its ok to be flirty at times coz in life such experiences do speak.

FH said...

Brrrr....!! Can we switch places? It's 10F here and it's going to snow on Monday.

John A. was voted as the "sexiest Asian" in UK, but he taken Kesh, by Bipasha Basu!!:D

Have a wonderful weekend, see you on Tuesday. kids are off school on Monday.

Trisha got accepted into UNC at Chapel Hill y'day, very good college! :))

Trinaa said...

u like my john too??? :P

Suresh Kumar said...

What could i say ?
Samma Hot Machchi...
Remember a seven up ad on the beach. Remember FIDO.... and now you with FIDO...
Just random images....
Enjoying yourself by making boys sweat.... Bahut Na Insafi hai re.....

I don't know whether the above makes any sense....

Still enjoyed the post :)

Devika Jyothi said...

Keshi, why do you break so many 'Manly' hearts??

I feel SAAD & BAAD, Babeh :(

your 'times,' as they say :)

wishes,
devika

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Thanks for the kind words!

A very funny post! I don't know if I can top this one.

Have a great weekend, and you can only do the things I would do. :)

Here goes:

I had a pain in the neck for a couple of days so I shot him.

You had a date with my identical twin, but she’s dead.

I must get my axe sharpened before we go on our date.

Do you know a dude by the name of Jason?

We are going to Amityville for our date.

I have one ticket to lover’s leap, would you like to use it?

LOL

Bev

P Manda said...

ooohhhh stalkers huh !!! wish I had some too:)but certainly not Aunty B types ok .....
and ya ur absolutely right about the john abraham part :)

AVIANA said...

Sweets you gave me a heart attack with the pic of John Abraham! Oh my gosh....sigh...

he is the most delicious...wow...

haven't seen a movie of his in ages...

hows you? while you're sweating hardcore down there...we are freezing our butts off...it is 20degrees celsius with a windchill factor of 10 degrees!!

ugh..

have a nice one!

AVIANA said...

oh yea..i had a guy give me that look before..he was just so delicious too...and he made it known to me that he wanted me...

it just sadden me because i'm like if you want me that bad...come over and say something!

ugh..

it's pointless to do that...get me and you excited and you do nothing..

oh well...

bye! muah!

:)

Commander Zaius said...

Guess who emailed me today? Guess!! The Biodata obsessed Aunty B!

I have a n issue with my mother-in-law sending me emails. She sent the some of the most racists emails during the election campaign. I ended up putting everything from her email address as spam which goes straight to the trash folder.

"If beauty was a sin you'll never be forgiven"...huh what's with that?
Yeah, its lame but any guy would be lying if the said they weren't as lame at times. Me? Hell yeah, I've been even more lame than that guy at times.

As far as excuses to get rid of a guy tell him the truth. I always appreciated it.

Nirmal said...

i hope john reads this........



gud one gal...

Utopia said...

john john! he is the purrrfect eye can darlin'.apparently he has been voted the sexiest man in asia and one of the top 10 hottest men in the world. :-) is it that hot in sydney?

messys musings said...

k00kie!

how can i ever forget u!

lifes been busy... and i hardly blog now... it was so refeshing to be here again...

ermm one q... if its so hot there n if john abraham gets there... don't u think u'l get a heat stroke???! :p

Tarun said...

Blog Updated.

Sweetstickychewy said...

nice ending to the post with a John Abraham Photo.

Well lets see...

As for office boy. If he doesn't get the message, once, twice, thrice. Its time to go sky high and hint back hard & fly. that would work out right.

WarmSunshine said...

ROFL

Keshi... you're so fun with your words... and I'm imagining *the* look you gave that cute guy :P

And that stalker at work... haha

This was a hilarious read... you're that girl powa kinda gal :D I *llooovvvveeee* that :P

*muah*
*muah*

WarmSunshine said...

ROFL

Keshi... you're so fun with your words... and I'm imagining *the* look you gave that cute guy :P

And that stalker at work... haha

This was a hilarious read... you're that girl powa kinda gal :D I *llooovvvveeee* that :P

*muah*
*muah*

WarmSunshine said...

ROFL

Keshi... you're so fun with your words... and I'm imagining *the* look you gave that cute guy :P

And that stalker at work... haha

This was a hilarious read... you're that girl powa kinda gal :D I *llooovvvveeee* that :P

*muah*
*muah*

R said...

Hey Keshi! Long time. I haven't been too busy to blog but now I'm back. And this is for you.

http://aldebaran14.blogspot.com/2009/01/awardium-leviosa.html

Btw, I totally agree with the matchmaker aunty thing. I have my share of the creep uncles and aunties whose only aim in life is to see young guys and girls married off.

Gledwood said...

re excuses you're damn right there; sometimes it's well worth losing yer memory..(!)

Anonymous said...

"What if Keshi meets John"
:)

Sameera Ansari said...

Guess Aunty B is on a roll :P

I hope your office guy reads this :D

My get well wishes to Bev.Have a great weekend Kelle!!!

Hugssssssssssssssss

ghee said...

Keshiiiiiii!good to read your witty,sexy posts again!!you really encourage me to feel sexy all the time,hahaha!

anyways,i dont want to say "good luck to your stalkers" neither "goodluck for stalking a hot guy",hehe

have a nice weekend!miss yah gurl!!

btw,my blog is here...my active blog i mean..

ghee
http://akoni.info

thanxxx!!

Helen said...

Excuses, yes, it helps to have no dearth of those when you need 'em! I had a girlfriend (single) who bought a ROCK for her third finger so she could flash it and use the 'taken' excuse...

Anil Sawan said...

some one is obsessed with john!! :P

lot of stalkers :P njoi!!

and dont u dare to educate all these girls out here with ur stupid ideas of declining a date.. there are lot of smart single guys [like me[ around :P dont u see your words look like threat to us :P

Bev, get well sooooooon.. this girl is goin out f her mind without u!!! :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Personally I am more of a roof top sniper than the stalker type.

starry said...

/I think saying Lorena Babbit is your guru sshould make him run.I think aunt B is not going to give up. think John A is so hot too. Have a good weekend Keshi.

Margie said...

Hello Keshi
Well, I didn't get to go skiing as when I was out running on Fri morning (and just abt home again)
I took a fall (I was getiing up onto the sidewalk, from the st.)
on a little patch of ice.
I went down on my left side & hit my forehead (2 huge bumps right away)
Landed on my left hand...very sore!
Got an appt. with my Dr...the x-ray showed it was sprained not broken.
But gosh, it hurts!
I'm wearing a heavy duty brace & it helps with the pain.

Sure wud not be able to ski.
In tonight watching movies with hubby.

Hope u are having a good weekend!
HUGS!

Margie
P.S I'm a good skier but not an expert....but it sure wud be fun to be on the slopes together.
If we ever get to ski together...I'd catch u if you fall....LOL!

Bangalorean said...

I love John too!! My friends think I am nuts :) nice post!
- Tia
Http://thesushieparlour.wordpress.comgod

Saim said...

poor guy...am sure u r still stalking his dreams:)
btw...Aunt B seems to be one sticko, doesnt seem to give up:D

Rià said...

The last pic sure lifted up my spirits. As of now its me who needs ur attention. to know more read my current post as to why hav i been missing from action all these days. :( :( Anyways, u take care babe and hav a gr8 weekend.

Aneesh said...

You need excuses for not dating?
Huh!!!!!!

Mind you giving excuses for dating?
LOL

:)

Satish Bolla said...

hahahaha, good one. u seem to b very far-sighted. otherwise, u wouldn't have guessed abt the marriage in toilet. b careful, my friend.

the excuses were hilarious. i was ROFL whn i read the second one, the parole thing. awesome. n that ex-boyfriend thing happened to me once.... :(

Akshat said...

Hey Keshi...why ain't my comment here?? I did post one!!! :x

Haven't read something from you for a while!!!

Why??

You fine??

Take Care

Unknown said...

hey babez..

i am back.. sorry for being away.. hehe so will be catchin up on ur posts now..

hnnmmm john..does look like a proper candy.. hehe and about the biodata aunty.. well need to read ur previous posts.. so will leave those comments later..

Keshi said...

AniceintMariner nah I aint lucky cos Im melting here...and feeling dehydrated and tired just cos of the heat aint no fun! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy then wut wud u WASTE time on?

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mayz dun worry...I see 100s of guys like that on the train, per year lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I knew my BROTHER carries my major perving and flirting genes....HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Margie is that a reminder? u dun even hv to remind me, cos I know Im such a big flirt LOL!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shrav I dun stalk easily..unless the guy is close to John Abraham's league ;-)


**what bout using none of my socks match?

LOL cute one!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rat!

Aunty B did get a reply from me...I said 'hey Aunty B hope all is well with ya'

wut I really meant was 'I hope u've taken ur meds today'.

LOL!


**He: "Rat.. i wud like to go out with u"
Rat: "Stand in queue"


HAHAHAHA good one! I like it alot!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mystqiue!


**if i were there (as keshi)...i would have gone over and told him i liked his watch...and lo...a conversation sprung...


yeah and if I were u, I wudnt :) thats the difference between you and me hehe.




**its not that cheesy a statement ure cubicle neighbor made...it only sounds cheesy coz ure not interested in him

mebbe ur right here! ;-)



**1. what size strapon do u take :P (i thought i'll come out with the grossest one first)

HAHAHA gross indeedz!



**2. u remind me of my brother...ok this is cheesy

that'll make him squirm in disgust haha!



**3. Aah no thanks, am hanging out with other friends...

this one is quite rude lol!

I'd say #2 was the best!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lavida she sure is!

I feel possessed...by Aunty B!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

CG Im good ta and urself? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shoe_girl r ya serious? OMG!!

** he is brand ambassador for my company and infact i was the one who signed him up in my last role

Im so not believing in that cos Im in shock LOL!

Can ya tell him that there's a girl named Keshi who's mad abt him! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Anits tnxx my dear!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Murane!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nikhil there hv been many train hotties that i've spotted but NEVER seen again...life is a bitch ya know!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx alot Arv! Thats v sweet of ya.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx Karthik!

**my boyfriend's a member of the Aussie Fight Club.. win him over and then ask me out !


HAHA good one! that'll make him dash off like the roadrunner!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vish ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

oh ok Nikhil :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hiren u think it's an achievement..haha ur cute!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cess isnt John so very lickable lol!


**- i m lesbian [i m sure i ll let u alone after this one :P]

omg this is a good one! mebbe I should email Aunty B with this one?



**- i don t date co workers it s against my principles

The best! :)



**- i have to shave my legs....haven t done it in 3 years [followed by an awful laugh, it might disgust him :P]

HAHA! this one reminded me of one of Samantha's comments in Sex & The City!



**- but i guess the 'sorry i have a date tonite' or 'i m going to a restaurant wid my bf' will calm him down too :P


Cess, he knows Im eternally single lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Deepz Im imagining Aunty B's profile in Shaadi.com!!


**- yeah, i am gay! sorry!

LOL!


**- yeah, i am dating someone else and he/she may not like it!!

Deepz he knows Im single!

:):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Crazy u too? just tell him to find something else to spend his time and energy on lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sophie nooooooo he's mine! :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amit tnxx!


**usually people say 'good news' when a baby is on the way...hehe!!I guess she'll soon send u a pic of a 'Momma's (baby)Boy' who she deems eligible for u

haha good one! I think thats what she meant too. MOMMA'S BOY!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Soul hey tnxx!

I think I'll tell him that I dun date work mates...and that Im not interested. I think ur right...the further I drag this, the more he'll hv hopes and get hurt.



**By the way, I think John Abraham is all body. No brains. He is so predictable as an actor. Sorry to disappoint you.

awww who said that? :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Tarun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anuz tnxx!

u hv long sexy locks? WOW! ;-)


**yes i am bloody free today, but no matter how busy i may be, i do thing i want to, untill Magarmach(crocodile) syndrome bites me.


lol ur so like me! Im the same...And I CAN handle it too ya know. :)


May I send ur biodata to Aunty B?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Arunima!


**It's sad bt Keshi this best ever lollipop belongs to Bipasha (as 4 now).

Bips need a break now...we all think so! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Crystal!

I think Aunty B was congratulating some dickhead and accidentally sent that email to me?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Enchanted HUGS I missed ya!


**since u agreed 2 gimme all ur lollipops m sending john over 2 u

sure! I've already packed em all and they r awaiting pick-up. Where's my John now?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Harini tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Urv!


**U seriously don't know who's the guy in the last pic na. You should not.. its for the good


who is he then? tell me. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anwesa!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Priya, in my books, its ok to be flirtatious ANYTIME lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Asha hey congrattz to Trisha! SHE ROCKS!


**John A. was voted as the "sexiest Asian" in UK,

hell he is 'sexy' alright! to me, he's sex on legs. lol!



**but he taken Kesh, by Bipasha Basu

I know :( Life is such a major biyatch sometimes!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Trinaa u too?? No ways, I aint sharing mah suga candy boy with anyone! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Suresh!

nah I didnt get the Hindi bit lol!


**Enjoying yourself by making boys sweat

yeah, its called LIVING LIFE ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Devika those 'MANLY' hearts r strong enough to recover ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Bev! :)


**I had a pain in the neck for a couple of days so I shot him.

HAHAHAHAHA i love this one! I knew it only u cud come up with such cool ones!



**You had a date with my identical twin, but she’s dead.

LOL! And the guy scratches his head...



**I must get my axe sharpened before we go on our date.

HAHA he'll never come back to work!




**Do you know a dude by the name of Jason?

lol I do actually!




**We are going to Amityville for our date.

LOL LOL LOL! I've seen that movie too!



**I have one ticket to lover’s leap, would you like to use it?


HAHAHAHA Bev u topped it hun!



tnxx MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Prashanti Im in love...with a married man...and his name is John!

:(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aviana I know wut u mean...Im so old-fashioned...I wait for the guy to make the first move...but its ok...cos a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...:)


**haven't seen a movie of his in ages...

John is in my head 24/7...so no need to see any movies lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA BB now ur MIL's spam? LOL too funny!

Lame as! ;-) tell me ur lame one-liners then.


yeah Im planning to tell him the truth.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal like he wud! :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Utopia tnxx!


**apparently he has been voted the sexiest man in asia and one of the top 10 hottest men in the world

me not surprised at all!


yes its v hot in Sydney...Im melting into hot chocolate cos Im tan n all LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwwwwwww look who's here? m000nie my beautiful! *HUGZ* :)


**if its so hot there n if john abraham gets there... don't u think u'l get a heat stroke???!

I wudnt mind that cos John knows how to use ice-cubes...rem the scene from Jism? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

k Tarun :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amy tnxx hun!

Actually he's not a pain...not yet. He's a very nice guy...thats why Im finding it hard to tell him Im not interested...I'll take my time but I will say it to him.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sunshine girl tnxx hun MWAH!

;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Julia Im glad u u'stand what I mean.

and ty so much for that award!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Gledz yeah its worth losing ur memory sometimes!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hobo!


**"What if Keshi meets John"


Keshi wud die!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Sameera!

Aunty B ta ma gena pissu hedila kelle lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghee MWAH!

tnxx for the new link sexay! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Helen MWAHHHHHHH! I so missed ya!

Ur GF did the coolest thing lol! I should do that too.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sawan tnxx! :)


**dont u dare to educate all these girls out here with ur stupid ideas of declining a date.. there are lot of smart single guys [like me[ around :P dont u see your words look like threat to us


not that my office-mate is dumb :) Actually he's a pretty smart dude. But that doesn't mean I should go on a Date with him, is it?


haha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoso oooooowww ur dangerous!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Starry!

John is...ummm...Im tongue tied!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG Margie do take care! :(

where were ya lookin this time? Was Brad Pitt jogging ard there? LOL!


**If we ever get to ski together...I'd catch u if you fall....LOL

hahaha! considering the fact that Im famous for accidents, I think we'll make a beautiful bruised skiing pair for sure!


*HUGZ* TC angel!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bangalorean WC n tnxx!

John is the sexiest man next to Beckz...ppl can say anything but I stick by my instincts lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CN!

Aunty B rang my mum on Sat!!!

talk abt stalkers that stalk til they r blue in the face!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ria cheerup girl! if it makes u happy, I'll let u lick John just once..on the arm. LOL!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Aneesh nah...Im so DATELESS and not so DESPERATE either!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Satish u mean u asked a girl out and she brought along her ex-BF too? OMG r ya serious???

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Akshat I never received an earlier comment from u here...mebbe it got lost. Sometimes Blogger eats up comments.

Send it again.


Nothing's wrong, tnxx! :) I was just busy in the weekend. Sometimes I blog very regularly and at others times I can slack for days.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ani WB i so missed ya!

everything ok with ya?

yep, John is my ultimate lollipop! :)

Keshi.

Sig said...

hahaha oh that's great - i wish i had a hunky looking guy across from me in the train....

Margie said...

Not Brad Pitt, Keshi.
Just another dog across the st....Lol!
He was a very good looking dog, though.

Oh, yeah...that's something else we have in common...accident prone gals! LOL!

Have a good day at work, hun!

I'm going to take a little nap & I'll check back here later for a new post.

HUGS!

Margie

Southpaw unplugged said...

I wudnt be actually wasting time then...:) i'll utilize that time on u babeehh...:)

tsduff said...

Well Keshi - I've been away from your blog for a million years. Have not realized what I was missing until today when I just spent an hour or so perusing old posts and trying to find the last time I commented here. I'm very sorry I've not been by for so long. It's my loss. Yours is one of a kind - certainly one of the most colorful, funny, touching and relevant blogs out here in blogland.

I've been depressed and out of work - blogging has been more of a torture for me than pleasure. I'm hoping that with the new year more jobs will become available and I'll be back on my feet once more.

Thanks for your indomitable spirit and continual sunny posts. I truly enjoy them. xo

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

Sexy!!!
Nobody said that before, so thanks.
Why dont you give Aunt B my blog address or profile link, her oxygen supply will stop after reading it, lol.

Talking To My Soul said...

I said that about John Abraham. :P
By now, John should be gone.


*smilez*

Satish Bolla said...

@keshi
ya, that's wht happened exactly. i cald this gal for a date(movie) n there she turned up with this guy. she jus told me that this guy was her colleague n he was feeling bored n cald her on mobile n she invited him along with us. my fate... :(

Keshi said...

Silvara there r many hunks in Melbourne right? I spotted em last time I was there. mebbe u just need to put on Keshi glasses lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Margie my dear, a handsome DOG made ya fall? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*HUGZ* hey watch out here comes another hot pooch now!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy nah just be ur usual urself :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Terry HUGGGGGGGGZ n ty!

nah dun feel bad for not being here regularly. I know u r going thru a tough time now. Im praying for ya. Hope u'll find a new job soon and that u'll be on ur toes again...fingers crossed babeh!

TC all the best!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Anuz! I feel sorry for Aunty B now :( LOL!

yep I like long locks on guys...it suits some dudes better than others hehe...

Show me ur pic! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Soul I know u were talking abt MY babeh John ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Satish!


**she jus told me that this guy was her colleague n he was feeling bored n cald her on mobile n she invited him along with us

ur kidding me right!!! was that girl into 3soms or wut! :):)


Keshi.

Kartz said...

I think you can come up with a book - My trysts with Auntie B ;)

Hmmm... Johnny boy. I remember the women folk scream their larynx out in a beach scene (the film, Dostana)...

Noice post... ;)

Peace.

Keshi said...

ty Kartz!

John can make my bed any day lol!

Keshi.