Wednesday, January 14

Matrimonially Your's

Remember the Marriage-frenzied Aunt who asked me for a BIO-DATA from 2 posts down? Well here's one that I prepared for her to put through to her large Eligible 'Sri Lankan/Indian' Men's Database. Let's hope sweet Aunty B will find a nice hot curry guy for me through this BIO-DATA ok. Remember this one is made especially for Sri Lankan/Desi applicants. Here it is:



Contact Details

Name: Keshi

Sex: Preferably on Saturday nights

Age: How 'young' do you want it?

Complexion: Fair n Lovely is not my cuppa!

Virgin: Flew to Melbourne in it

Company: Anytime!

Title: Destroyer of big fat Male egos

Address: keshigirl.blogspot.com

Caste: Human *did u meet monkeys before?*

Religion: Blogging

Phone: 1800-dial-a-maniac

Email:
iwontcookncleansobuzzoff@hotFEmail.com



Educational Background

Bachelorette in Singletrics
Mistress in Bedology
Doctor of Flirt-Aid
Certified Wedding Killer
MS Certified Underwear Engineer *I love lingerie*


Experience

Keshi has alot of experience with delusional men, mostly perverts and oglers, who nearly got fatally hit on the head by her *they required that to get cured*. She also had a couple of boyfriends who she has kissed *surprised? no I'm not the innocent country girl waiting for the first night to be touched by a dickhead*. She can cook and clean but won't do it just cos a man would want her to do it *go get your own nanny*. She's pretty independent and hates being mollycoddled *slap! ewww get off my back, I CAN lookafter myself*. She has never been married before but often thought of divorce *go figure!*. She has her own car so keep your 'cart' to yourself *stop flashing your dad's 1949 model*. Money, she's got enough to keep her happy *go buy a new pair of jocks maybe? I don't need your credit-cards ok!*. Mother-in-law will be treated nicely as long as she knows how to be nice herself. And if the guy is still clinging on to his momma's saree, then please stop reading this, go marry your mother. Can I sing and dance? yes, when I'm drunk beyond recognition *I love Vodka and Gin n tonic*. btw I wear short skirts, shorts, skinny tops, boob-tubes, halter necks and also the saree...the choice in MINE ok, so back off. I can be a very good listener but I can't stand listening to crap *so cut it even before you start*. Post-marriage, my life, individuality or personality won't change one bit *so don't have any dumb hopes of it..blogging won't stop either*. And I refuse to wear grossly thick gold jewellery around my neck and on my nose etc just to show that I'm married *never thought that looking like a cow was a fashion!*. I'm a fitness fanatic and if you start getting a huge belly and don't exercise, I'll send you for cruel near-fatal surgery. Also, I worked all my life and I will continue working til the day I die *you can try to stop me and you'll meet your maker*. Ogling at other girls will not be tolerated...if there's a need to get laid, do it now! *or else be prepared to be sent to Gay bars on a weekly basis or have your face re-arranged*. Womanisers will be shot on the spot. Drama queens will be prosecuted. Morons will be chucked outta the house without notice.


Responsibilities

What's that? oh, so you're looking for a long-term Caretaker to wash your clothes and do the dishes...ok, go get a washing machine and a dishwasher - they are quite responsible! For sex, buy a life-size blowup doll...they are responsible and won't nag either.




Photo is attached...if you can handle the heat, apply straight away with a blood-test report *incase you have keshicocolmania* and a recent photo *not one that's taken 10yrs ago when you were slimmer* and be prepared to bear the tidal wave that's about to hit ya. Men here, please write a reply to this Biodata in the comment section (ask any questions or write your details in a reply etc etc...be creative and funny)...let's have some fun! So, anyone wanna take a chance on me? ;-)



I know, after reading this Aunty B will be walking around chanting 'om shanti shanti why did this happen to me!!' or she will be in Rehab going for major psychotherapy!



Current Music: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You by Rod Stewart
Current Music Update: Take A Chance On Me by ABBA

210 Cranium Signets:

Hemanth Potluri said...

me first again :P..

urs..hemu..

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Oh my. what an volcano of anger expressed from deep within or just a BOO to scare away the Aunty ! Either way, she is never going to contact you after going through this fireworks
LOL

TC
CU

Ratzzz said...

Laughing my @$$ off.... Babe d guy is in for am adventure.. thats for sure... looking like a cow is a fashion i so so so agree i cant wear jewelery that too gold and chunky, watever happens...

getting himself a washing machine and a dish washer is ok but u want him to get a blow-up toy too heh??? poor guy...

Hemanth Potluri said...

firstly the pic was hot for the post :P..heheh...

**Age: How 'young' do you want it?

huh!...:P..

**Company: Anytime!

i thought the company u worked in :P...hhehe...

**Title: Destroyer of big fat Male egos

lol ...

**Caste: Human *did u meet monkeys before?*

omg :P..

**Phone: 1800-dial-a-maniac

naa this is rong....1800-dial-a-sweetheart :)..this is the rite one :)..

**Email: iwontcookncleansobuzzoff@hotFEmail.com

hahah i like the hotfemail thing :P...

**Educational Background


heheeh u have good studies :)..

**She can cook and clean but won't do it just cos a man would want her to do it *go get your own nanny

ooh...:P..

**stop flashing your dad's 1949 model

wat abt bmw :P..heheh..

**then please stop reading this, go marry your mother

*faints * ..

**Womanisers will be shot on the spot. Drama queens will be prosecuted. Morons will be chucked outta the house without notice.

hahha...ur goin to jail :P...

***not one that's taken 10yrs ago when you were slimmer*

this is perfect :P..

no i dont wana ask anymore questions :P...

ur aunt B will be dead on spot..i will send her the mail ..u gave e the id naa :)..

urs..hemu..

La vida Loca said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D
ROLF

prabirsaha said...

Good Day!!! Keshi,

LOL ... you make the world laugh and smile ... this actually is the voice of all the girls I guess, ty for generalisation and the utter relativity.

Keshi if you have something inspirational which can help students to look beyond the normal scores of life then please let me know.

You already have my email id ... the posts should aim at expanding mindset ... so let me know if you are interested ... :)

Thanks for the post which was a pleasure to read ... make your luck ... my mentors says that "If you want to predict your future than just create one"

Cheers
Prabir

Ratzzz said...

Yup babe... got the dedication... Love u for that.. awesome one...

Toon Indian said...

ROFLMAO..let me know the reaction of the aunt if she survives this :)))

Hiren said...

now there ... this is the most impressive biodata i have ever came across (yeah yeah, I have gone thru a few biodatas sadly :-() ... but you break my heart ... you have mentioned that this is only for Sri Lankans ... can't you stretch it for Indians ... Please :) Else I will need to start looking out ways to get a SL passport.

trust me ... it was a hilarious read ... few of ur lines were just mind boggling ... and for any guy reading this ... will surely imagine the events (as in wat wud happen if he were to marry you) that you have quoted in the experience section ... good writeup surely.

Have a good day ahead miss HotFemale :)

P.S. come chk out ma blog ... need your comment on my latest post ... i have tried something new.

Devika Jyothi said...

I was feeling terrible, so terrible as to cut my nerve...

But you made me laugh..
Life-giver Keshi -- add that to your biodata dear...

btw, Guys are seldom Nice or Hot...They Act it Out all so well :))

wishes,
devika

Arunima said...

ohh keshi this is sooo funny & sarcastic too.
I tell u ......u have oodles of wits.
I means ur intellectual humor is worth a praise.
Well done sweety.
:)
********Hugz***********

Suresh Kumar said...

I have been rejected for some jobs saying that I was over-qualified for the job.

I think you will also meet the same fate with this application :)

ROFL.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

LOL!! This post is very funny and very cynical. Loved reading it!!

‘I love Vodka and Gin n tonic’ All in the same glass? LOL

Bev 

Richa said...

oooh..

now ths a perfect bang bang! :D

cheers!!

Karthik Murali said...

gr8 going......
this post is exactly wat i meant in my last comment.u followed to the letter :P

btw , anything on the prenuptial agreement ?
and u havent demanded ur future guy , to take u to fancy restaurants for dinner ,
make breakfast and bring it to u in bed,get u surprise "expensive" gifts quite often (preferably platinum and diamonds) , flowers (yawwwwwwnnn) ,dresses etc

and i jus noticed , u jus stated what you will be.. what are the requirements in a guy u are looking for..

Maddy said...

Hahahahahah! Keshi girl, you never failed to make people laugh!!! How can you be so brutal and at the same time honest? All the very best!! Let me know if your aunt is admitted in the hospital for heart attack!!!
Flip side of it, WHY DON’T YOU GET MARRIED? I know, even after reading your post(s) I am asking this question. But think about it girl, look for the right guy for you!!

Southpaw unplugged said...

In plain words NOPE...:)

Southpaw unplugged said...

Sex: Preferably on Saturday nights***Oh hell noooo!!!!

Educational Background

Bachelorette in Singletrics
Mistress in Bedology
Doctor of Flirt-Aid
Certified Wedding Killer
MS Certified Underwear Engineer *I love lingerie* ****Now thats interesting....

Deepti said...

You rock babes ... too good :) Almost felt like my alter ego talking :D

Margie said...

Keshi, hun, you are sooooooo funny!
I needed a good laugh today & you had me laughing out loud!
I think I scared Jake!

Loved this post!
Thanks, hun!

HUGGGGGZ to you, You Destroyer of big fat Male egos
HAha....too funny!

Margie

Akshat said...

O.K...............Period

First of all wth was that???...Man poor Aunt B. I'm pretty sure she would chant Om Shanti and try her best to forget bout you or this biodata....

It was hell hilarious....well one thing is for sure...you are all set....as in I guess only few of the men would be qualified( read alive ) after reading your biodata...

Loved the post!!

TC

Lucifer said...

all i can after readin this may ur aunts soul RIP!!!!

Jay said...

That sounds like one hot babe! You're gonna have thousands of very awesome men respond to that profile! ;-)

Margie said...

Keshi, hun!
I'm doing better today....thanxx.
I do understand about the blogging.

U too are thought of often in my little corner of the world!

I'm off to bed as I'm just beat.
I ran 10 miles today.

Nitey nite.
TC....HUGGGGZ!

Margie.

Pijush said...

huhhh .. nice one Keshi.. loved it, Have a nice time and better luck this time :)

Nirmal said...

hey gal..how u doing...

sex only on saturday's...tats gonna be tough..

u want ur guy to be fitness freak...again a tough job 4 ur aunt..

got ur own car tats great...gonna race in tat..heheheh...

ogling at other gals depends on ur friend's circle...not his mistake...



god bless ur aunt......

long time here and i enjoyed...

tc gal..

Romeo Morningwood said...

Your poor Auntie.

Hey, she asked for it? I can't imagine a worse fate for you than her trying to arrange a marriage to some paunchy little twerpy wanker.

Thank goodness you broke free..who do you need to thank for that?
Your Mom?

Whenever Mr Right finally decides to get off his ass and come sweep you off your feet...
where the hell is he anyway?

You need a
a regular everyday normal guy

deepsat said...

lol @ "Preferably on Saturday nights"

i don't think ur aunt wud ask for another cv of urs!!! u shud give it to her!! :-)))

Anonymous said...

Wow... I mean, If I was the guy in your aunt's store and with that picture and a such a bio-data, I'd be getting all turned on. he he I'd be responding with "You sound a very 'bad' girl, lets talk... ;)"

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahaha


do & please do give it to aunt B .hehhehhehehheh. she"ll die .


"wont stop working till I die"

i'm learning driving and cant wait till i own a sedan of my own :) hehhehe

i hate jewellery on nose to , yewwww


:D :D keshi you ARE back .

Tarun said...

Wish to submit an application for a course on Flirt-Aid.

:P

Put it on a matrimony website.

ROFL

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Lol! I can sniff something being burnt too! ;) Poor Aunt of yours!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Lol--nicely said!! :)
Happy new year Keshi.
Cheers
preeti

Trinaa said...

muhahhahahhahahahaha....yeaaaa its kick-some-male-ass time!! ;D

that was omfg+roflmao keshi!! absolutely mindblowing! i feel like makin my whole family read it! ;P

Cess said...

LOL,HI-LA-RIOUS, that was an interesting bio data i m sure Aunty B is gonna be thrilled:D
If one day i said IF :P u get married and IF u get married to a Dri lanka dude, will u show him this post after the wedding :P
tc
C.

Anonymous said...

poor aunty B... is she caring ? or is she the know it all sassy aunts?

i feel sorry for her if she really read this one!!

Krithika said...

hahaaaha!!tat is one wicked bio data ;) wats the matter with these aunties anyway? there are million ppl like her out there or out here? and not many und tat marriage is a personal thing.they are still hung up on their times n simply refuse to go fwd.they are a sorry bunch and have to be ignored..tats all.good move there with the cellphone:)

Pradeep Puranik said...

Looking saucy in that pic, Keshi!
Yummy! Hahaha...

Cheers,
Prady

Ankur said...

hehehe.... i really loved it!! :P
i loved ur bio data!!
its so funny keshi!! :D :D

hows u doing sweets??

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I'm totally impressed! I would like to have such a girl myself :):)

Talking To My Soul said...

The profile is a very interesting one, I say. Such an attractive woman like Kesh who lives life on her own terms, wants her space and will give you your own! Someone gotta tell me how better can it get for a guy, eh!


Ah! For the time being, I would do the watching job. I'm so very sure you will get no eligible ones with this CV. After you are done, we'll have time to talk and laugh how it all went.

Rab Ne Banayi Aisi Jodi?????

*smilez*

Unknown said...

way to go girl!!! the funniest blog I've read in a long long time....
adore the way u bring out humour in wierdest of things:)

Cяystal said...

LOL ! LOL ! LOL!
If I were your aunty..I'd have ran away to some sanatorium instead of finding a guy for you!



PS-You want to use the template? DO! :))

Prashant Singh said...

First time here.. What a Post ... I am ROTFL . Cool

gypsy said...

LAWL

my life.... said...

Haha Keshi, i really love this post of yrs... seriously, i don t understand wats the woohaa when gals are still single and wanna enjoy their lives... Anyway, happy Pongal to u!

FH said...

"Virgin? flew in one" was so funny!! I laughed and laughed!!

They can look like and behave like jackasses but they must have fair and lovelies!! Hmm..!!! Grr..!!

Happy Sankranthi, I don't celebrate it but wish you anyway! :)

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha!
dear, this is such a nice one.
girl power!

you'll soon find the one for you.
laugh, live and love.

AmitL said...

ROFL-I read this post just after returning home,and,voila-all the tiredness vanished with the wide grins I had on my face.:)
----
I sincerely hope you compile such a biodata and send it to Aunty!!She'll be scandalized.The main plus point in the biodata-throughout,it conveys'I'm independent'.Way to go!:)
---
I'll add some 'questions' later in the day!!Let me freshen up first!!:)

Prakhar said...

hahahahha....really send it to your aunt :D...i am just imagining her face on seeing this :D..LOL!

luvd it :)

WarmSunshine said...

ROFL

This was so so so hilarious... i wish i could say that to *him*

He'd get a heart attack for sure :D

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

lol!!!!!!!!!

sorry for not commenting but ive read ur previous posts..


and lol!!!!! this was sooo hilarious...
ppl write such stuff all the time but yours is so different..
loved it!!
muah..
keep up ur attitude..so love it

Benaam Badnaam said...

two things...actually three

wat do u want to do on the other days of the week...i'm taking u off my cool list...tch tch...

great reply to the aunt... a big phbbt :P from me also to her...

now my disagreement...a single person's life is diff from a married person...a single person has the responsibility of happiness of self and family...a married person has the responsibility of self, spouse and two families...somehow i feel ure actively negating this...one may choose to be single and not take the it on...but there are people who choose to make a whole bunch of smiles their responsibility...i hope u would agree...that our words should not trivialize their decision...

ooh too serious...go back and answer point 1 :P

Prashanti :) said...

This sure is going to scare that aunt off :) I am laughing my head off now ..hehehhe
and yes .. the email is too good ..super !!!!


Prashanti

Phoenix said...

lolzy!! girl i love your spirit.. how i wish i was a guy....dammit...

only you cn write this post..this was hilarious :)

hey i had a famour to ask... can i email you sometime?

Die Muräne said...

Now I tried this 'dial-a-maniac' number at least 10 times. Always busy! It looks like it works ;)

Anil Sawan said...

Keshi, the moment you re think on the notion tht all males are chauvinists and made of ego and false pride and that marriage is all about treating the lady as a nanny, maybe you would start giving more respect to the concept of marriage! And once that happens, I would consider myself lucky if I have you with me to share the rest of our life!

[does that look like a proposal? :P]

KP said...

oh...boy...keshi:)....

you have disppointed your dear aunt:). now she wont find a good SL boy fo ya:)!

that was hilarious:)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Wow, that shoudln't miss, you should be married within the next month or so... Hope you aunt has as sense of humor though...

MARIA said...

Hi Keshi, soooo long I didn't see you. I missed you.
I don't know if I understand your post correctly/without krystyna help/
but many times you made me ..hahahaa.
You are Special.

maria

Anil Sawan said...

on a lighter note, lemme analyze it all :P

first your foto: alrite, i took half n hour to scroll down from the first para just cos of the foto :P

"Preferably on Saturday nights" lol, just once a week :(

Quite an impressive Educational Background :P

*words of wisdom*

Bachelorette in Singletrics => try and upgrade it to Masters in Coupletrics. I am open for a combine study :)

Certified Wedding Killer => on a longer run, this seems to fade out on SCOPES. So maybe you could think of learning basics of "Being a Bride". :P

MSCUE looks interesting. So does the chosen underwears act like other Microsoft Products giving weird errors at the wrong time? :P

I can be a very good listener but I can't stand listening to crap hw crap is crap??

Responsibilities i cud see hw pissed you are about the idea of marriage :)

keshicocolmania!! i think ill turn out positive!! :P

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!Keshi you are off the hook! lol lol..

Ill need your services to ward off the family later on in life I am sure.. I'll say NOOOO I have someone to type up my papers for finding a boo! lol lol

You are a mess.. OH I LOVED YOUR DEDICATION.. You and I would have tore that dance floor up in that Vid! lol

Be good!

Ne

Tarun said...

I dialed this number
1800-dial-a-maniac,it says "engaged"

;)

Keshi said...

Hemz the cheater! lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

CU there's no Anger...this is the pure TRUTH isnt it? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rat! :)

**getting himself a washing machine and a dish washer is ok but u want him to get a blow-up toy too heh???

why not..if he's looking for a RESPONSIBLE r'ship!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hemz!


**How 'young' do you want it?

well isnt is the DESI trend to get their brides VEY YOUNG?



**wat abt bmw

I dun care...such things dun impress me much! ;-)



**Aunty B will be dead

LOL hahaha yes!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Lavida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prabir!


** ty for generalisation

I hope I didnt generalise :) This was for those Indian/SL men who send Biodatas to get a partner lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rat! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rahul there wont be any reaction...cos she'll be dead by then!

Keshi.

bhargav said...

oh keshi, can you even feel the heated ambience surrounding you. rest, as far as post is concerned, your creativity is tour-de-force.

Keshi said...

haha Hiren tnxx!

hv u really looked at few Bioadatas of girls?


**will surely imagine the events (as in wat wud happen if he were to marry you) that you have quoted in the experience section

dun even go there cos I cant even imagine not being single again lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Devika Im glad I cud make u feel better.


**Guys are seldom Nice or Hot...They Act it Out all so well

So true! They PRETEND alot!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Arunima HUGS! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahaha Suresh @over-qualified!

I think Im just not qualified for Marriage!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Bev ALL in one...so that Aunty B will be in trauma!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Yes Richa its a perfect 'bang bang'...only thing missing is the body bag!

Keshi.

Nikhil Menon said...

Am laughing my ass off rite at daybreak..But kesh,u sound very very upset..!! :(

Is it coza aunty B or is it that u aren yet ready to tie the knot?Hilarious for sure,but ders quite a lotta anger filled in..

anyways,u made us all laugh the hell outta us..:p Ur prospective groom shudb made to go thro this post as a starter..

Love ya sis.. :)

**Hugs**

Take care coz I care..

Nikhil

Keshi said...

tnxx Karthik!


**btw , anything on the prenuptial agreement ?

No such 'agreements' of any sorts at all. Cos I believe Love n Marriage is not a business deal hehe...



**and u havent demanded ur future guy , to take u to fancy restaurants for dinner ,
make breakfast and bring it to u in bed,get u surprise "expensive" gifts quite often (preferably platinum and diamonds) , flowers (yawwwwwwnnn) ,dresses etc

why should I 'demand' that he take me to fancy restaurants or buy me things? Love n Marriage isnt abt that, is it?




**and i jus noticed , u jus stated what you will be.. what are the requirements in a guy u are looking for..

I dun hv any 'requirements' right now. Whoever is made for me will define those requirements himself and when i meet him, I'll know what they r. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Maddy! :)


**WHY DON’T YOU GET MARRIED?

LOL plz tell me ur joking!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy Im glad u said NO lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Deepti tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Margie isnt life funny!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Akshat! :):)


**you are all set....as in I guess only few of the men would be qualified( read alive ) after reading your biodata...

LOL I feel honored!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Mayz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jay uhh, actually no one applied for it yet lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good on ya Margie, run run run! :) HUGS!

Luv ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pijush long time no see..hows u?

:)

Keshi.

Think Tank said...

cool ...im sure if i were a guy ..i run faster than usain bolt readin this

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal be glad that I didnt include DIAMONDS IS A MUST in my biodata!


**sex only on saturday's...tats gonna be tough..

why..r ya a nympho? LOL!


Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

I didnt say NO to u, i said NO is your bottomline...:)

Keshi said...

ty Donno!

**paunchy little twerpy wanker

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!


u know my sis got a marriage proposal recently...and the guy's 2 sisters, mum and aunts r the ones who r choosing a partner for him! Worse, they wanted MY pic even after seeing my sis' pic...demanding it to be sent and the pic to be a saree pic!

All I wanted to tell em was FUCK OFF - rather ask the guy if he wants to keep 2 wives in the family! but my mum stopped me, luckily for him.

Wankers is an underestimated term for such losers!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Deepz I just dun wanna be the reason for her sudden death lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rakesh!


** "You sound a very 'bad' girl, lets talk... ;)"


lol nice! now that cant come from a guy in THAT database!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Truthful tnxx hun!

Im glad u laffed n laffed :)

yeah...we must all learn to be financially and emotionally independent enough not to be living off someone else's shit.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun!

**Wish to submit an application for a course on Flirt-Aid.

send it in..to School of Keshiology. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rakesh the burnt smell comes from Aunty B's hair!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Preeti aka PS ty sweetie HUGS! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Trinaa ur family may not like me after reading this tho :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cess he wont be seeing this post...cos I wont tell him abt my blog lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Chriz she's no sassy aunt!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree Krithika..its like it was her job to get all the girls in the world married! WTF.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Praddy hv I suddenty become ur dessert lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im good Ankur :) tnxx and u?

Keshi.

Sunita said...

Thats a kickass bio-data hehehe:)

Keshi said...

WOW Shrav now there's a genuine MAN...one who's not afraid to take a chance on Keshi! Im impressed ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hey Soul ;-)

So ur only gonna watch?

*sobs!*


**Rab Ne Banayi Aisi Jodi?????

wut does that mean btw?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe ty Shoe_girl ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Crystal I just pictured Aunty B running away from me!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Prashant WC to my world :) n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Gypsy I like ur 'LAWL'! :)

Cute as!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey My_Life tnxx!

I guess the aunties need to go meditate and leave us alone!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha Happy Sankranti to u too HUGS!


**They can look like and behave like jackasses but they must have fair and lovelies!!


I so agree! Mardo-Wala idiots as my friend Jitters say it lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Iriz lol tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amit Im glad this post made u smile n relaxed n all :)


yes Im independent but I dun want this guy to depend on me lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

:) Vish..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha tnxx Prakhar!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sunshine girl hey!

Men who send in biodatas to find a partner r bound to get a heart-attack down the track anyways lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Harini!

:)

Hows u?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mystique!


**wat do u want to do on the other days of the week...i'm taking u off my cool list...


HAHA! cmon not yet...dun cross me off me man. wut do I wanna do on other day? not just sex...something better! ;-)



**a married person has the responsibility of self, spouse and two families...somehow i feel ure actively negating this...

I u'stand that mystique...but being RESPONSIBLE shouldnt be a requirement. It should come naturally when ur really in love. d u know wut I mean? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe ty Prashanti!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoenix hows u? :)

yeah email me. Im waiting hehe..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Murane thats cos I put it off the hook. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sawan!


**the moment you re think on the notion tht all males are chauvinists and made of ego and false pride and that marriage is all about treating the lady as a nanny...


HUH! now where in this post did I say ALL MEN R CHAUVINISTS?


And where in this post did I say that MARRIAGE is ALL about treating the lady as a nanny?




**..maybe you would start giving more respect to the concept of marriage!


hmm did u feel I disrespected Marriage thru this post? Then I guess u got it wrong Sawan.


Its ppl who make Biodatas to find a partner who truly disrespects MARRIAGE. If Marriage was abt money, status, job profile, dowry, age, color of skin, caste...d u reckon such ppl RESPECT the institute of Marriage thats supposed to be based on LOVE?

u tell me now who's disrespecting Marriage! Keshi or THEM?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

KP she wont find a GOOD SL boy for me anyways..cos can there be GOOD boys in that database? lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoso no she doesnt hv anything called a sense of humor..but everything she said the other day was a JOKE to me!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Maria Im glad u laffed HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sawan now thats so much better!


**"Preferably on Saturday nights" lol, just once a week :(

cos I hv better things to DO on other days!



**try and upgrade it to Masters in Coupletrics. I am open for a combine study :)

LOL no I always did things ALONE!



**MSCUE looks interesting. So does the chosen underwears act like other Microsoft Products giving weird errors at the wrong time? :P

yes..like the bikini marks that r not supposed to hurt lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ne I'll always come to ur rescue, no 2nd thoughts there babe! LOL!


**You and I would have tore that dance floor up in that Vid

hell yeah! Im sure we'd hv done a better job!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tarun thats cos the maniac is dialling another maniac!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey C'est ty sweetz! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Nikhil HUGS! :)

no Im not angry...just VERY ANGRY lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA TT!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy u got that right!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sunita its gotta be! ;-)

Keshi.

Margie said...

Hey Keshi
How's it going with u today?

I'm watching "American Idol" & some of the people trying out are SO BAD!
Can't believe they actually think they can sing...it's just soooo funny!

Hey, today I ran an extra mile...up to 11 now.
It's so good for me to run.
How abt you?

TC, hun and hope ur work day is going well....don't work too hard.

TC....HUGS!
luv ya!

Margie

Veni said...

Hehe....good one Keshi....a virtuous deterrent example to whom it may concern : )

Southpaw unplugged said...

The God damn somalian's back in action!!!Woooooh! :P

Jira said...

So how many proposals did u get :) LOL!!!!!
The aunties and their worries about all the spinsters in the world! They think the only goal in a girls' life should be, to marry some idiot and bear his children..Sheesh!

Shionge said...

Great CV Keshi and you know what? I bet you have 'seriously stimulated' some guys to apply hahahha..

Anil Sawan said...

knock knock, some one ignored my proposal :P

maybe i got it all wrong. sorry for the first comment. i told you my mind is not working right lately :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol

oh my god.....!!!!!

it is so .....hehehehheh

I m sure u will now stay single forever if ur biodata reaches the matrimonial sites...hhehehhe


virgin...lol..virgin airlines....
I am still laughing.... :D

starry said...

I think aunty just fainted and I died laughing.I love the one about clinging to their mothers.you are right then they should be married to their mothers.There is room for only one wife.

Arv said...

lol... got any takers?

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

:p!! :):):):) is that an acceptance ?? lol!

Talking To My Soul said...

I said "For the time being, I will do the watching job." I also said you would get no eligible ones fitting the specifications of the CV.

After that, I might be of some use or help. I will get into thick of action. Ha! Ha!

"Rab Ne Banayi Aisi Jodi" means What a couple God has made! Rab is God in Punjabi. And Shah Rukh has a latest blockbuster by the name of "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi."

*smilez*

Satish Bolla said...

one awesome post. very very hilarious.
but if i get a couple of these so-called resumes, i prefer to stay single than get married!!!

Unknown said...

guys clicging to momms sare..ths very common..ya..and iritating...
somw guys are real man in bedrooms than and..fools and stupids infront of their mothers

joie de vivre said...

aww
i luv u keshiiii
muahhh
what a bio data

if i say in hindi it would b
"phodu hai yarr...mann gaye"

perfect bride of 21st century..
mam plzz can i consult you before my turn comes..
:P

Vest said...

There really is no perfect solution to the marriage/partnership dilemma but it does help if you listen and never lie to your loved one and each must be prepared to compromise always.
Say "I love you" first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Wouldn't swap my darling for quids.

Aneesh said...

You gave a well explained biodata.
So, I would like to give mine too
:P

Name: Aneesh

Sex: Preferably after marriage

Age: I feel 17 today :D

Complexion: NO complex :P

Virgin: No, I have Vodafone.

Company: Looking to take over Satyam.

Title: Prefer No title

Address: footpath

Caste: Unknown

Religion: Just started a new one today

Phone: 007

Email: mail@aneesh.com

Anil Sawan said...

now where in this post did I say ALL MEN R CHAUVINISTS?
And where in this post did I say that MARRIAGE is ALL about treating the lady as a nanny?


you never used those words. but i read it like that. my mistake, my apologies.


d u reckon such ppl RESPECT the institute of Marriage thats supposed to be based on LOVE?

emotionally NO, practically YES. I know you wud throw stones on me for this, but i cud explain :P

Yes, marriage is about Love, but its also about life. If you are gona choose your partner, well and good. dont read the rest of the comment. I agree with you. But if your parents or relatives are gona take initiative [popularly called as arranged marriage]then they need to make sure that your ideas match and that you both could support each other emotionally and financially. Now how do a third person gauge if you both share ideas or are compatible. You may say its you who would decide that. Yes, but who does the initial evaluation? An arranged marriage always comes in different stages. The final stages being you talking to the guy and taking the decision on compatibility. The initial talks are always done by a third person, maybe your dad or your relative. For them the first piece of information is a written document which suggest the nature of the guy/girl, their perceptions and their living style. Now, that is popularly known as a bio data, though i would not like to call it so. SO, yes, when it comes to an arranged marriage, it starts with what you would like to call it "a written statement of a formal introduction to your life"

Keshi said...

haha Margie I watch some of those auditions and cringe in horror shock! I mean how can they even imagine that they'd get thru to be an Idol!


I wish i cud jog with ya :) Im sure ur way fitter than me...I might stop every 5mins to hunk-watch lol!


*HUGZ* tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Veni tnxx hun!

All I wanted to say thru this post is that real Love n Marriage dun stem from a Biodata!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Southy yes he's back with a vengeance!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jira I got a few genuine men proposing to me here...actually Im surprised!


**They think the only goal in a girls' life should be, to marry some idiot and bear his children

LOL thats so true...wuts wrong with Aunties!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shionge I sure hv LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sawan nooo I didnt ignore ya...u had a CONDITION abt me having to RESPECT biodata-inclined-marriages lol! So how I can accept that?

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bro hey not that I wanna get married to a Shaadi.com guy anyways!


**virgin...lol..virgin airlines....

yes Virgin Airlines...lolz!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Starry so Aunty B died laffing! Thats even better, cos I thought she went to Rehab!


**you are right then they should be married to their mothers.There is room for only one wife.


I agree. Marriage is between 2 ppl...3 is a bit crowded u see.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Arv I actually hv a few takers here ;-) Nice ha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sharv ofcourse! ur a sweet-heart :)

btw where is our first Date gonna be? I hope it's not Maccas..lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwww Soul ur such a good mate! :)


**After that, I might be of some use or help. I will get into thick of action

LOL wut exactly is that 'action' about? ;-)


btw I love SRK!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Satish d u look at biodatas of girls? :)

I know, u will reject this one straight away LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Crazy!

**somw guys are real man in bedrooms than and..fools and stupids infront of their mothers


haha so true! They r the ones I call DICKHEADS.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Joi u can consult me anytime! I'd do it FREE of charge for ya!;-)


**perfect bride of 21st century

really? then how come no one wants to marry me? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vesty I just feel that u lied big time to Rose maybe once in ur life, and u got beaten blak n blu LOL! Am I right?


**Say "I love you" first thing in the morning and last thing at night.


Would that fix things? Im not sure.


Keshi.

Ankur said...

i m good too... just working working and working!! :)

hows it going for you, got ur dream man, eh! ;) :D

Keshi said...

hey Aneesh good one! TY so much for being a man and forwarding ur biodata to me...it takes courage!
:)



**Sex: Preferably after marriage

so ur flying Virgin these days? LOL!



**Age: I feel 17 today :D

haha good one!



**Complexion: NO complex :P

lolz!



**Virgin: No, I have Vodafone.

So NO PLANS to change it? LOL!



**Company: Looking to take over Satyam.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!



**Title: Prefer No title

lolz Aneesh Im laffing like a nutcase here!



**Address: footpath

LOL LOL LOL! d u camp on the street? awww...



**Caste: Unknown

lol u sound really mysterious...




**Religion: Just started a new one today


haha like Aneeshtology?



**Phone: 007

WOW!



Loved ur CV! ur selected out of the MANY men who appiled...stay tuned, u will get a call one of these days. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sawan ty for ur reply! :)



**For them the first piece of information is a written document which suggest the nature of the guy/girl, their perceptions and their living style.


d u believe that a written document portrays a person's whole character and the truth abt them? yes, initially it gives u a picture of who they are but Marriage is much more than that...the BASE for it shouldn't be a CV...the BASE for it should be CONVERSATION between the 2 and DECISIONS made by the 2, not their entire family and employer too lol!


Thats all I meant by this post. But I know, everyone is different. So, to each his own. This is just my way of seeing it and I may sound ridiculous to u. :)

Besides, an Indian friend of mine went to India to find a girl...he found on thru a BIODATA system in a Marriage agency over there. Initially he liked the stats of the girl very much and he agreed to it...after knowing her for few weeks. They got married, came here and the girl filed for divorce within a year and a half. Now they r divorced and she went back to India.


I even blogged abt it long time ago.

IMO a Biodata dun offer anything to a r'ship.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur hey all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy ;-)

I hv found my dream man yes! He's just not alive. LOL!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

then i am dull for time being!! :P
so much work makes Jack a jack..!! :P :P

Keshi said...

u know Ankur, Im sure u wonder how I get my work done and also hv so much time for blogging? :) well u know how...I come really early to work...finish things really fast...and during the day I multi-task...blog, listen to music, work etc etc all at the same time. But u need a desk job for that...d u work a desk job?

Keshi.

Ankur said...

i have a desk job but the problem is that the work load is increased so much dese days... i try my best to come back to normal but again i give up coz in office i am not free at all... once i reach home i am dead tired and when i wake up in the morning i still think of work!!!
i am still working in office and this is india time 5am!! :P

but yea... i try my best to visit some ppl always... and one of those is u, i know i somehow miss one or two post here and there, but i read them mostly.. just that i dont get the time to comment!! :(

Ankur said...

and really.. hats off to u, coz its difficult to be so active!!

in office these days i keep more active on facebook!!

Keshi said...

hey Ankur I can u'stand...sometimes there's no time to even breathe! :) luckily for me, right now there's no projects...its all slow cos its the beginning of the year. So I can blog everyday now yeyyyyyyy! But I know soon I'll be v busy :(


Also, Im a very hyper-active person...I can do so many things all at once lol!

Keshi.

Anil Sawan said...

swthrt, u din understand what i said :P i agree to you. yes, a written doc shudn be a deciding factor of a relationship. but it cud be used for screening. if u decide to get married, m sure there wud be hundreds ar maybe thousands around the globe who wud want to tie the knot. is it feasible for you to talk to each and every one before deciding? :P

Ankur said...

hehe!!

even i am hyper active these days!! :P :P
hehehe!!

Keshi said...

Sawan I did u'stand what u said :)

**but it cud be used for screening

but who wud use SCREENING as a means of finding love? I dun DRAFT my life like that...love is not an exam or an aptitude test that u hv to score 100% in.



** is it feasible for you to talk to each and every one before deciding?

no its not possible but I wudnt ever face that situation either. cos Im never gonna ADVERTISE myself to find a partner, in the first place :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Ankur I can imagine.

Keshi.

Ankur said...

**no its not possible but I wudnt ever face that situation either. cos Im never gonna ADVERTISE myself to find a partner, in the first place :)

i totally agree with u on this... its pretty difficult to ad oneself and u r never sure of getting what u want... love is something else and we never know with whom and why it happens!! :)

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!


** love is something else and we never know with whom and why it happens

thats exactly wut I mean.

Im not for arranged marriages...neither am I for personals. I dun wanna CONSTRUCT a r'ship just cos everyone else is hvn one.

Love is NATURAL.


Keshi.

Anil Sawan said...

they say stars blink on us!
they say stars echo our voice!
they say stars reflect our thoughts!
they say stars communicate!

come out of your space,
Keshi, look at stars tonight.
Tell me did they talk to you,
cos i just wished you to be mine!

how does that sound ?? :P

Keshi said...

awww now ur sweeping me off my feet arent ya Sawan! That was beautiful. TY! :)

Keshi.

Anil Sawan said...

u r always welcome :P

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

This one is a real lol!
btw, i was expecting nothing less than this.

Keshi said...

Sawan so r we getting married? :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Aunz tnxx!

Keshi.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

:p!! :):) Def not!! :):) you're welcome to suggest the place and if you can't then I will !! what say?? :P

This is fun!! :)

Keshi said...

haha Shrav ok!

How abt a stroll by the beach? Now one of us wud hv to catch a flight for this Date ha! :)

Keshi.

Talking To My Soul said...

You never know, Kesh. No, I won't go groom-hunting for you. Nope. I might just decide to take a look at the CV myself.

What say!

*smilez*

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

and that could very well be me!! I just renewed my passport! :P

haha!

Vest said...

We all tell white lies. Although lying and violence is now an expected part of life within the marital scene, we have have never engaged in physical violence. But we do have strange unusual quirks
Such as I retired from my first job at 40 and I am till being paid by that firm.
We never had sex before marriage
We have 5 children.
We have been married 55 years.
We don't smoke and are not into drugs.
I don't wear rings or jewelery and I dont have tattoos.
We are non PROPHET people and we dispense lots of love where needed without assistance from the faith industry.

Anonymous said...

lol!
dis is a kickass post!
keshi hun do u mind if i use d same biodata anyday m forced 2 b n a similar situatin ? promise u i shall pay u royalty ..he he
hugs!

Satish Bolla said...

@keshi
no yaar, jus wrote like that. i go by wht my parents say abt the girl. btw, still didn't receive any prospective matches yet

Sameera Ansari said...

Lol!Hope your Aunty B reads this :P

Rià said...

wow nice bio-data baby. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha that was quite hilarious.. hehe nice one though.. hehe really nice one.. brought a smile on my face.. lol..

n i can soo imagine the om shanti reaction lol

Keshi said...

haha Soul r ya serious? And when u read it, wut wud go thru ur head? Is this girl crazy or wut!!! :)

Keshi.