Tuesday, January 6

Send & Receive

Why no emails from you???



I need solid replies!!!


Isnt this kid the cutest!

This was just a fun email I received from a friend. It had nothing more than what I have shown you here. But once I looked at it, read it and laughed out loud, I realised this cute email also had a very deep meaning to it...it tells us all something that we often disregard. So, what I want you to do is look at this picture and the red lines, and figure out the simple yet important message it conveys. Compare it with your personal experiences etc and derive a meaning to it. Look at the pic, the lines, the title I gave to this post etc and think...think outside the box. What's the message behind it all? Let's test your cognitive powers now!



PS:
btw as promised I will be back with some hot holiday gos, horror stories of marriage related conversations *violent puke-sounds follow*, Xmas and NY pics, a story of axing a close relationship for good (yes I can breathe fire when people try to walk all over me just cos Im NICE), some hot shopping deals ;-) and a sudden life-changing story of a dear one. So stay tuned! Now don't forget to answer the question above. Arrivederci for now!



Current Music: I Aint Missing You At All by John Waite

155 Cranium Signets:

prabirsaha said...

The kid is "cho chweet" :))) yes looks like a real entrepreuner .. going places .. the volition in the face is quite evident ... that he will not give up so easily ... good one.

Keshi you had been blogging for quite some time now and I can easily say that you are an expert blogger and a very popular person.

I would like to get some expertise in the blogging area am not sure if you can help us with your expertise :)), if yes please write to me at prabirsaha@optusnet.com.au ... Best Regards ... God Bless!!!

Benaam Badnaam said...

i shud get someone i know to read this.... he he :P

Romeo Morningwood said...

Heeeeeey you!
That sounds like quite a lineup?

Hope that the universe is still unfolding as it should.
Toodles.

Hemanth Potluri said...

:P....

my cognitive powers r low :P...but i try to give some shot to it :P...

i hope the kid does not punch me for the comment :P..


Why no emails from you???
I need solid replies!!!

this email indicates u were not responding to the emails sent by ur friend ...at all from sooo many days..and she requires this reply immediately (solid reply means) and if there is no response the punch is goin to hit u :P..or else lets give it a different thought :P..

i am making funny dont take it to heart :P...

u got a love letter which u dint respond :P..and the guy needs a solid reply of yes/no...if its yes then he needs a explanation y u choose yes :P..and the kid gives u a kiss..if its no then also he needs to now y and the kid gives a punch :P...heheh...

kesh sweets i made this just funny out of the box :)...hows the sunshine today :)..i blogged something come by when the time permits :)..good mornin :P

urs..hemu..

La vida Loca said...

It means I dont want dumb forwards, cliches and links. I want to know what's happening in your life-- really happening. If I dont get an e mail tellin me about it, u'll get a good punch.

Arv said...

ahh... that kid is cute... lol...

so wat msg do i get from it... hmmm... 'U better tell your gal that you love her or else am gonna punch your lights out'

LOL...

cant wait to hear your stories...

p.s. I also realised that I have not mailed you in a while... am back to my usual from the jet lag... so get ready to be spammed :)

Cheers...

Suresh Kumar said...

Feel like sending the same to Manmohan singh. The photo with message 'I need solid replies' More than a month now and no action from Indian Government. Our Silence is misinterpreted

At the same time if my GF sees it, she wud sent it to me. Before that I will send it to her. :)

A peek show of whats in store for us in the coming days. Looks worth waiting for with horror-stories of marriages in horrorscope, axing a close relationship (hmm... the axe effect).

Dawn said...

This means someone really cares about you and that is the reason one can demand so much as they feel that freedom with you :)
Love you dear hope things are fine at your end.
Happy New Year my dear
Cheers and Hugz

deepsat said...

how u doing girl??

i can figure out just one msg from that pic - "CONSTIPATION"!!!

;-))))

V. Archana said...

:) that ofcourse is a cute pic

lookigforth for the updates u've mentioned that u would come up with :)


Happy New year, Keshi :)

Arunima said...

Hey dear hw r u? hope u had a rocking new year celebrations.

Well your message has left me to ponder......
:)

Hey I am eagerly waiting 2 hear ur experiences specially the
>>horror stories of marriage related conversations

Do tune in soon.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

yeah, quite often we only think of writing to friends when they send us such messages!

starry said...

When I look at the picture,he is telling me that he is not going to take 'No '. wishing you and your family a happy new year.can't wait to read the next post.Love Ya.

WarmSunshine said...

The kid is cute...

I can only come up with veryyyyyy stupid meanings :P

So leave 'em :D

okay.. so waiting for the next posts!!!!

Trevor Penn said...

Are emails "solid" ?

Anonymous said...

Why no emails from you???

Coz. I don't have your address...

Oh this wasn't the question? OK What's the message behind it all?

The message is 'Why no emails from you???' :P

But who are you asking this question?

Nadine said...

A very interesting photo. That kid is very cute. The hidden meaning behind that stare and hand held up in a fist with the words Explanation...could be that person is not happy with something you did and this is their way of being cute, but still conveying a point.

AnonymousBlogger said...

How you just have to tempt us with all these exciting updates coming up!! I can't wait for it all.

anits said...

hi keshi...sooooo cute this baby...hey gal hv a nice day ..tcare

AVIANA said...

so glad u're writing again..
hope all is well...happy new year!

ttyl

muah!

Prakhar said...

Reason 1: My Outlook is broken!! (No Send & Receive) :D

Reason 2: I dont have your mail id :P


...the kid is really cute ...how can you not reply after receiving this e-mail!! :D


m waiting for all the posts...

Talking To My Soul said...

Yeoh! I have so many replies on my mind (great cognitive powers, okay) but the first that came to my mind was: "Wanna give you a solid punch if you dont reply me". Solid punch will be a solid reply, I guess.

Will come back with more, Kesh. How are you doing?

*smilez*

Anonymous said...

i loved the pics.. i was laughing and tried making faces like the small kid...


and marriage conversations.. am waiting

Vishesh said...

love ;)

Aneesh said...

Is this some kind of aptitude test? :P
I'm poor in puzzles.. so I'm leaving it. :D
waiting for your horror stores
:)

Karthik Murali said...

well relating to my personal experience, my best friend jus stopped replying altogether for no reason......

i sent her several mails but still no reply.....
so i guess this pic totally sends out my msg rite now..I demand an explanation rite now !! lol...........
btw i mailed her this post .. hope shes reading it now !!

Tarun said...

I hope U didnt punch someones nose flat.
Thats also a way of deaminding explanation right.
Whats it aboyt the NY pics?

God who takes u as nic? u are purest form of Tri-nitro-Toluene or black pepper in a sugar cyber.
(thats what in ur in ur head but in ur heart may be something else)

Anonymous said...

Confidence.

Trinaa said...

cant think inside d box..so thinkin outside it is still a faraway dream! :P

but d kid is choooo chweet! so completely huggable! :D

d only thing i'd say is that even a simple one liner 4m a loved one can make my day so i jus tk it 4 granted that it works vice versa too n keep shootin off emails now n then! :D

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

waiting waiting & waiting for all your kando karkhana (thats bengali meaning your adventures :) )

kids sometimes express everything so easily , that i wish we could borrow from them :)

Jack said...

Keshi,

It tells you in no uncertain terms that you have failed him and he is out to get you so you will not forget him again. And be regular in keeping touch with your near & dear ones. Nice one.

And please do not make us wait too long. Looking forward to your posts.

Take care

Jay said...

I think someone is saying that if they don't get an email from you pretty soon they are going to lose it! Without hearing from you they become quite frustrated and angry and take it all out on others!

Please email this person soon Keshi!

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-the message that cute pic conveys?'Don't take things lying down,fight for your rights!'(And,you'll be a winner)
--
Can't wait for your holiday recap to begin!!:)

Anil Sawan said...

i could only think of one line and it suits : dont you fuckin dare to forget me! :P

Southpaw unplugged said...

The pic is cute for sure...:)

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Just dropped by to say hi.

Clumsy me had a little mishap and had some emergency cosmetic dental surgery on two of my teeth. This is the second time around for me. Anyway, I’m okay, and my face escaped injury once again.

Now I’m recuperating.

Bev

Nora said...

Hey gorgeous girl. Just a quick one to wish you a happy and healthy 2009 - and to thank you for the beautiful words, inspiration and soulful poetry that you provide. I hope this year brings with it magic and love, love, love. x

Nora

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

heheheheh
i demand a similar explanation of why are u coming so late :P

and why u r not their solving ur bro's midlife crisis :P

Rià said...

Yeah the kid is simply adorable. Well, i wud say "i was so tied up with work that i cudnt reply" ;) Isnt tht like the most common excuse tht ppl use. :) will wait for u to come up with some hot posts. *Hugs*

Vest said...

The answer is simple: if you want something very badly, you can achieve it.

Die Muräne said...

hehehe, sounds good! can't wait to read the new stories :)

Nikhil Menon said...

well...here goes ur SOLID REPLY..dat pic gives me the impression of a kid hu is pretty atubborn,Mike tyson junior.. :p

REQUEST:-am outta town dis weekend..cud u hold on jus a lil bit loonger with the experiences??das coz,I wud feel I am missing this quite a lot and am off to terrain wer ders not gonna be even electricity forget internet..Even if else,dun post in too many posts so tht u make me miss ur blog sooo much.. :)

Take care..
Nikhil

Hiren said...

is it solid tangible replies u askin for ??? i mean in form of choclates, gifts ? :)

Jeevan said...

My ans: The future is in demand for everyone for varies reason and for me it’s my parent I live up to, the only belief in the world I move.
Hope u have wonderful times these days dear, and looking forward to know about your stories and interesting about the holidays.

hugss

gypsy said...

:) cute...

waiting for ur stories...

The Furobiker said...

cute pic.. i think this was doing rounds couple of days back..
i got it from 3 different people :)

cm chap said...

Hey Keshi dear... Happy new year. Long time no see.... Me too back from vacation. NY pics? Did u cme here?

White Magpie said...

Don't ignore the small stuff..Doesn't take much time but means a lot...


Happy New Year

Nachi said...

Man! that is one badden kid!! true bully in the making...kindda like the ones that picked on Ghosty and myself back in our respective school days and stole our lunch!

:D

...What marriage?? don't you run out on me Keshi girl!!

Margie said...

Hi Keshi
I just came by for a very quick visit to let you know how much your sweet comment on my new post meant to me....thank you my sweet
& dear friend!!!

And, guess what?
I was wearing the earrings u sent me last year....yesterday....and u wore the bracelet that I sent u...yesterday....isn't that something....we have a great connection!!!!!

You have the same knack of warming my heart when I think abt u...u are rare!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!
I promise never to lose touch again.

That kid is too cute!
Your title just makes me think abt our friendship....
It's about giving and receiving...
That's what true friendship is.
Even though I was out of touch for a little while, our friendship did not change...
I sent u an email...u recieved it, and got right back to me....joy!
Joy! Joy was in my heart!

Going to a movie now....I'll comment on my post later...it's nice to be back & have such nice people like u visit & welcome me back....

Bye for now
TC, hun!

Margie:):)

Shionge said...

It means 'I missed You Baby' ;)

And yes, we all do miss you ;)

Devika Jyothi said...

No testing my cognitive powers Keshi..i am not one that yields on a challenge...I yield only to myself...my challenges :)

But, I am one kind who bombard close ones with mails no matter weather I get reply or not...But, at some point I stop...and when I stop -- its a stop for years together...or until the other comes back :)

That kid is too cute, so are you..naughty girl! :)

wishes,
devika

Cяystal said...

Aw!!!..the kid is super cute. He doesn't need to punch us for it..we all accept he's a cuteheart! =D

To mee the meaning is that sometimes we know that we're in the right place, but the others need explainations for it..even if others don't believe us, deep down..we need to know that we're not on the wrong path. And even if we are on the wrong one,then we don't need to act that we're on te right one. Another thing is tht we should send love to recieve some :)

Maybe my congnitive powers went to haphazard ways..=D..but thats what i felt!

Nikhil Menon said...

hey kesh,coll's not really the issue for my absence..Infact,its coza the cc that I hpn to log in regularly.the reason is that we are goin on a trek to soo many places this weekend and I wudn be able to catch up with the updates.. :)

Have a great weekend..
take care..

Nikhil

Lena said...

i know someone whom i should send this one.. i guess we all have such someones..

Satish Bolla said...

the kid is choo chweeetttt. jus like others in the same mail(i remember receiving the same mail).

anyways, u told us to think out of the box abt that pic? all i can think is a plain answer. "we give something and always expect something in return". say, a mail or even love.

am i right? remember that am a simpleton, yaar.

anyways, lukin fwd for ur interesting posts

Chakoli said...

Hey

Happy new year sweetie..
no doubt very cute... and sweet lillte baby :DDD

golu molu :D

Heart'n'Soul said...

Me works for an audit firm... though m not an auditor myself but the recent Satyam fiasco is the talk of the town here... so this pic for now reminds me only of the world asking an auditor for explanations... on why, how and then throwin tht punch rite at them

LOL

Rahul said...

the kid is so sweet..but what's that demonic pic with it??

Phoenix said...

the pic is really cute...

and im so glad to see that you are back again!! btw u know italian?? just wondering...

take care

hugs

phoeniz

ps- i need help.. can you teach me tamil..almost everyone recomends you.. :D

Keshi said...

Hey Prabirsaha tnxx!

U dun need any 'expertise' to blog :) Just be urself...and be comfy with wut u write. Thats the top secret hehe..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o cmon Mystique ur way smarter than that! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Donn! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hello Hemmz :)

ur theories abt this email were pretty good but not exactly wut I had in mind hehe..


**this email indicates u were not responding to the emails sent by ur friend

wut makes u think that it was abt me? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Lavida cute one there!

**It means I dont want dumb forwards, cliches and links. I want to know what's happening in your life

often I feel that way too..I dun need FWDS...all I need is a Hello from my friends!


very well-said there girl!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Arv lol nice interpretation there!


Hey u always email me...u always keep in touch...and thats really sweet of ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Yes Suresh I feel like sending this email to all corrupt politicians. We need SOLID answers!



**At the same time if my GF sees it, she wud sent it to me. Before that I will send it to her

haha good one!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Dawny ur comments made me all teary...


**This means someone really cares about you and that is the reason one can demand so much as they feel that freedom with you

isnt that so true...we always DEMAND a reply from someone cos we really CARE abt em...


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahaha Deepz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Archana tnxx hun! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Arunima tnxx girl!

Everyone seem to want to know abt the MARRIAGE bit only :) Wut abt the my loved-one in despair?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rakesh!

** quite often we only think of writing to friends when they send us such messages

some dun even send a reply! thats actually worse.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Starry tnxx luv n same to ya!


**he is telling me that he is not going to take 'No '.

yeah...doesnt his cute lil face express high expectations lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sunshine girl HUGS!

Stupid or not, its how u see this pic...and u know I'll respect that :)

ty sweetie!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Trevor yes some emails can be SOLID...the solidity of it all depends on the person sending it, not the means he/she uses to send it :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Rakesh ur confused right? :)

Im only asking wut u derive from this pic...dun apply it to Keshi...apply it to urselves and ur personal experiences.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nadine!

**could be that person is not happy with something you did and this is their way of being cute, but still conveying a point

awwww...cud be that too :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha AB! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anits!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lisa MWAH! Happy New Year to ya too!

All's well with me girl..hows u?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Prakhar!

**Reason 1: My Outlook is broken!! (No Send & Receive) :D

haha great excuse there!


**Reason 2: I dont have your mail id

awww...


Keep guessing ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Soul ok!


**"Wanna give you a solid punch if you dont reply me

Some might even do that yes lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chriz ya know Im getting married! lol kidding!

;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish aww LOVE it is ha!

It shows how much LOVE this person has for the other person...

Cool interpretation there!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

No Aneesh its not an Aptitude test...does it look like that? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Karthik!


**my best friend jus stopped replying altogether for no reason......

aww thats not nice...

one thing I dun u'stand is why ppl stop being in contact all of a sudden. Cos Im a person who hates leaving things in the lurch. If I dun wanna keep in touch with someone, I will tell em so and end it all..I wont be silent.


I hope ur friend catches up with u again, after seeing this email :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Karthik!


**my best friend jus stopped replying altogether for no reason......

aww thats not nice...

one thing I dun u'stand is why ppl stop being in contact all of a sudden. Cos Im a person who hates leaving things in the lurch. If I dun wanna keep in touch with someone, I will tell em so and end it all..I wont be silent.


I hope ur friend catches up with u again, after seeing this email :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun ;-)


**God who takes u as nic? u are purest form of Tri-nitro-Toluene or black pepper in a sugar cyber

lol am I?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hobo CONFIDENCE is a nice one WOW! I really like how u saw this pic!

It sure demonstrates alot of confidence..cos for someone to demand a RESPONSE, he/she must know well that they DESERVE a RESPONSE.

Beautiful one there Hobo!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx Trinaa! :)

** a loved one can make my day so i jus tk it 4 granted that it works vice versa too n keep shootin off emails now n then

how true! KEEP IN TOUCH ha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Truthful!

Yes kids r so PURE :)


My 'kando karkhana' will be published soon..lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Jack!

**. And be regular in keeping touch with your near & dear ones

very true! If u really love/care/appreciate someone in ur life, u will keep in touch somehow!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Jay ok I will alright? ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amit!


**'Don't take things lying down,fight for your rights!'(And,you'll be a winner)


wow thats a real nice one! I didnt think of it that way, but ur cognitive powers seem to be at a very HIGH standard! :)

I LOVED IT!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Sawan I like how u saw it!

I hate being REJECTED/IGNORED/ABANDONED...and when someone does that to me, I swear in my head.

I say:

u can fuckin forget me, but know that u will fuckin regret it big time some day!

;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Is that all Southy? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG Bev wutever happened to ya hun?????? is this for real???


HUGZ plz TC!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty so much for the heartfelt wishes Nora babez...HUGS luv ya tonnz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwww Bro hey WB n HUGS!

Im still on my break Bro. besides, Im taking it all easy in 2009...hence the delay in blog posts...I think ppl can live w.o. my constant rants right? ;-)

Abt ur Marriage dilemma...I wrote a comment there. ur asking the wrong gal lol! I aint made for Marriage..Im at my BESTEST when Im SINGLE. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Ria!

yeah...alot of ppl give EXCUSES for not keeping in touch. I'd rather hear some HONESTY :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vesty WB! Thank God ur back healthier and happier in 2009. I thought of u and prayed for u too...


**if you want something very badly, you can achieve it.

I agree 100%. Your confidence lies in ur determination.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Murane!

Now since u didnt decipher this email in this post, Im not gonna post abt my stories very soon ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Multimenon!

I know...the kid looks so sweetly stubborn lol!

dun worry...u go on ur wknd adventure..I'll post the stories next week ok? :)


TC n hv fun MM!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Hiren yes! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Jeevan ur ans touched my heart!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Gypsy!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Abhi :) yes its a popular one.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chap hey tnxx!

NY = NEW YEAR

:) not NEW YORK!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Magpie!

**Don't ignore the small stuff..Doesn't take much time but means a lot

very well-said! Its the small and simple gestures that go a long way. Alot of ppl often FORGET or IGNORE it.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nachi! :)

**marriage

duncha worry...Im not that stupid lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Margie u nailed it! Ur the only one who thought the same thing that I thought of when I saw this email! WELL DONE! :)


**It's about giving and receiving...
That's what true friendship is.
Even though I was out of touch for a little while, our friendship did not change...
I sent u an email...u recieved it, and got right back to me....joy!



Thats exactly what it is! WOW when did we start thinking alike too? :)


Friendship or any r'ship is abt GIVING and TAKING...its abt SENDING and RECEIVING...its abt ASKING and RESPONDING...cos it can never be just ONE-SIDED. It takes 2 to tango right? If one side is not RESPONDING, there wont be any LIVE connection.


I knew it that u wud guess it straight away! Cos ur that kind of very special friend...a friend that I dun need to send emails to every now n then to keep in touch...cos our hearts hv been connected by DESTINY.

MWAH I love ya Margie and well done smart girl! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Shionge I missed u too! *HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Devika!


**But, I am one kind who bombard close ones with mails no matter weather I get reply or not...But, at some point I stop...and when I stop -- its a stop for years together...or until the other comes back


WOW Im the same! I give ppl enough time and space but when Im done, babeh Im DONE for life. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Crystal ur cognitive powers r always amazing!


**To mee the meaning is that sometimes we know that we're in the right place, but the others need explainations for it..even if others don't believe us, deep down..we need to know that we're not on the wrong path. And even if we are on the wrong one,then we don't need to act that we're on te right one. Another thing is tht we should send love to recieve some


I loved wut u wote there! And I had this same thing on my mind when I read that email. u said it so well! I mean, sometimes ppl think they dun need to RESPOND to someone, but those ppl need to KNOW why. Its so unfair to think we r always right and leave others wondering forever.


I loved ur answer girl u rock!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Multimenon I gotcha..tnxx! just go, enjoy, keep Keshi outta ur mind this wknd ;-)

TC too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Lena yes we all hv someone like this in our lives...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

WOW Satish ur the 2nd one who nailed it! The first one was Margie.. :) yeyyyyyy u guys r superb!


**"we give something and always expect something in return". say, a mail or even love.


Exactly! Its abt RESPONSE...in any r'ship we GIVE n TAKE...ASK and RESPOND...SEND n RECEIVE. If not, there's no connection there.

We need to EXPECT something in a r'ship...if not, there's no r'ship there.

ur spot on!


*HUGZ* n well done!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Chakoli! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha good one Div!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Rahul!


**the kid is so sweet..but what's that demonic pic with it??


r u calling me a DEMON?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoenix hey tnxx girl!

I only know very few words in Italian...Im not an expert :)


**Tamil

I can speak Tamil a lil bit..but not fluent at all. My competent-most language is Sinhalese :)


Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Don't know about any deeper meaning, but the kid looks as though he could use some counseling. Hope all is wel with you!!

Margie said...

Yippee!!!!!
I got it!
And u knew I wud....didn't u my dear & true friend!
Yes, our hearts are connected by destiny!
We think alike and are so much alike....that is such a good thing & makes me very happy!!!!!!

I have to write u a little poem now.
May Your Life Have...

sweetness, fragrant roses, lilies and freesia....
chocolate cookies, vanilla milkshakes, the kindness of a dear friend (me, me, me...hee, hee, hee!)
love notes, beautifully wrapped gifts, mulled wine, cinnamon sticks tied with plaid ribbon... an exciting new lover
zest (that you have plenty of, my
dear!)
a bracing swim in a mountain pool, a big glass of fresh lemonade...
comfort, soft pillows for your bed,
hot cocoa with marshmallows,
mud packs and good manicures, the perfect bathing suit, a lavish dinner at a hip new restaurant....
days without burdens,and friends to adore you just as the way you are! (very easy to do.)


That's the best I could come up with.
Hope your day is going well.
It was sooooo beautiful here today....almost 62 degrees....I went running.....did 7 miles....felt sooooo good afterwards....I do love running!

Oh, saw Marley & Me last night....I was sobbing at the end of the movie.....if u go bring lots of tissues, it is a tearjerker.
Tonight, going to see Seven pounds....another tearjerker!

Love ya, Keshi!

Margie

Hemanth Potluri said...

gud mornin sweets....hows my sunshine ...:)...i replied to ur comment in my blog just have a look :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

**wut makes u think that it was abt me? LOL!

well u put the post :P...so i thought it was indicated to ya :P...heheh...

**ur theories abt this email were pretty good but not exactly wut I had in mind hehe..


hahah my cognitive powers are above low then :P..well have to think more and tell u ...:).

urs..hemu..

Rahul said...

oops !! am so sorry !! :( ..the pic appeared so distorted ..now I see !! :)

*friends*

Keshi said...

haha Phoso!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Margie :)

That poem touched my heart...made me smile alot...uj know why? cos u seemed to know wut EXACTLY keeps me happy in life...its the SIMPLE JOYS. Again, u nailed it! *HUGZ*


**an exciting new lover

That I need for sure LOL! High time..cos my lips r dead from not being kissed for a very long time ;-)


aww u went n saw Marley n Me without Keshi? not fair! I so wanna see it...next week :)


Good on ya @jogging! Tonite Im going walking n jogging too...o well, I do that every day hehe...

u hv a good nite sweet Margie MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

noooo Hemz I didnt say Im marking or measuring anyone's cognitive powers here..it was just a fun game :) so ur alright.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rahul tnxx!

**the pic appeared so distorted ..now I see

so did the pic change overnight? :)

Keshi.

Rahul said...

@Keshi
I just found that you have tried to provide security to your writings..am pointing out a loophole. Just see I can still copy paste your contents by Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Isnt this kid the cutest!

This was just a fun email I received from a friend. It had nothing more than what I have shown you here. But once I looked at it, read it and laughed out loud, I realised this cute email also had a very deep meaning to it...it tells us all something that we often disregard. So, what I want you to....


Try copying anything from my blog. You will understand ..

Rahul said...

@Keshi
Hope not :)
But the angle is very bad for a close-up shot..that distance has distorted the image to this extent ;)

Margie said...

Off to bed in a few mins....just read what u wrote on my blog....so glad u liked my poem and u are so welcome.

Keshi, I should have added these things....
May You Have...
a shoulder to cry on whenever you need it,
quiet time to sit and watch the world go by,
something delightful to look forward to and something heartwarming to look back on.

__________________________________
I was going to answer all the comments on my post but it will have to wait as I'm just too tired.
Nitey- nite and remember I luv ya!

Margie

Keshi said...

Rahul I know that ctrl+c ctrl+v is not disabled in my blog yet.

abt my pic...angles or not, plz dun call ppl 'DEMONIC'. if u hv nothing good to say, silence is a better expression.

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Margie thats too beautiful! :)

**May You Have...
a shoulder to cry on whenever you need it,
quiet time to sit and watch the world go by,
something delightful to look forward to and something heartwarming to look back on.


well I already hv all of that in YOU :)


*HUGZ* nitey nite!

Keshi.

Rahul said...

my fervent apologies..:(

its the angle...

SamY said...

ha ha, what an expression!

well I haven't caught up with a lot of people so I can't quite make a explanation.

Guilty is charged!

Anks said...

Hey, looks like my message got lost somewhere... I'd dropped by to wish you a very happy new year.... :)

joie de vivre said...

ahh cute baby
yeahh m tuned to stay here noww..

:P

Keshi said...

Rahul its ok :) prolly I was in a bad mood too...Im sorry.

we r friends..alright?

*shakes hands*

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Samy ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anks I got it! Its right here..didnt u see it...and I replied too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Joi tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Sig said...

Heya Keshi!!

Happy New Year!!

Hope that you had a great holiday - was so so busy over the break I hardly had time to even blog!! :P

I'd say that you are not willing to take on crap that will put a toll on your mental wellbeing. And THAT is a great idea! :)

Rahul said...

Seems like this friendship started on a special note ;)

Happy to be friends !! :)
*accepts and shakes hands*

Btw, I get the impression am talking to an Indian but the profile says something else, can you plz clear the air.. :(

Tarun said...

There were lot many typos in there
atucyally it was meanwt to be

God, who takes u as nice? u are purest form of Tri-nitro-Toluene or black pepper in a sugar cube.

(They are mistaken who think of u as easy)

U know there are some people who just want people around them and keep on crying hoarse (create Tamasha) instead of standing up nad try to put things in place.
I think U should be weary of those very people.

Be the TNT and black peppa in a sugar to them.

Karthik Murali said...

Thanks a lot for the wishes Keshi..
its gonna be 3 months and counting in fact :(

Satish Bolla said...

@keshi
i got it right!!!! my new year seems to be rocking

Southpaw unplugged said...

Yeah thats all, coz "No perceptions" is gonna be my motto this year...:)

Keshi said...

Hey Silvara HUGS, tnxx n same to ya hun! I missed ya!

Hope u had a good break? :)


**I'd say that you are not willing to take on crap that will put a toll on your mental wellbeing

SPOT ON! As always u know exactly wut I mean :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Rahul! :)


**Seems like this friendship started on a special note

trust me, alot of my r'ships starts with fights lol!


Im originally Sri Lankan but I live in Aus.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww now I know wut u meant Tarun...tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Karthik stop counting...then she'll return at the most 'unexpected' time :)

all the best!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

good on ya Satish :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Southy!


**No perceptions

awww...but as long as ur alive, u will be PERCEIVING with or without ur knowledge...:)


Keshi.