Monday, January 19

Wherever I Go...

So you've all been waiting for my '08 Nov-Dec Break pics? Oh well, here they are then! :) I went to so many places with family and friends (Sydney's beautiful beaches, parks, mountains, wild-life parks, up-in-the-sky restaurants, downtown shopping, parties, the Aussie Outback, long long drives from home etc etc), took alot of pics (by now you should know how much of a Nature lover I am), spent alot of time sipping LIFE into my veins and enjoying the pure wilderness that God gave this Earth. I learn alot just by watching Nature...cos she is the only one who accepts herself just the way she is...and blooms fully and endlessly. So enjoy these great Aussie views from your desk, and let me know which one is your favorite pic and why. I have given a caption for each pic - place the mouse on the pic to read them. Thanks in advance! (Photos taken by: Myself, my mates Dave and Pete, and my cuz Nushi)






Current Music: Where Do You Go by No Mercy

169 Cranium Signets:

aMus said...

the blue waters...beautiful!!!!

just realised that you were in sydney...major gafef on my part...

and loved teh song too...as usual...

Anonymous said...

luvly pics kesh.. and a great song to accompany that too...

Lucifer said...

bush tucker....could help but laff at dat one...lol!!!!

love dat kangaroo pic...its lyin down in such a comfy position...no bothers in life...wonderin wat these humans r upto n maybe even laffn at us

Anonymous said...

Home away from home :- Thats what i keep looking for everytime i m out, makes life a bit easier.

Hemanth Potluri said...

nice

urs..hemu..

La vida Loca said...

Nice! lovely.
Thanks for sharing them w/ us.

srijithunni said...

Amazing Pics!!, Keshi. Nice to know that you're having a great time. Wish you a Happy new year..!

Prakhar said...

Luvly pics :)..nd very suitably titled :)

Shionge said...

Me wanna go Down Under!!!! So shiok to R&R isn't it Keshi and I like all the shots more so the storm over at the Opera House - cool :D

Margie said...

Keshi, your pics are all so beautiful....I enjoyed all of them so much!
So many lovely nature pics. with great captions!
And, a lovely one of you!
It's hard to pick a favorite as I loved each one of them!
I really like your picture of the water & the dock and your caption, "Walk With Me"
I can picture myself walking with you there just enjoying the beauty of the water and being happy in each other's company.

I love the water & unfortunately we have very little here in CO.
Miss the beach!

TC, hun & thank you for sharing all the lovely pics.
They really are wonderful!!!
Have a great day!

HUGS!

Margie

Arunima said...

hey dear beautiful pics....

my fav pic is that of the cutie white dog.

N the cake looks sooo yummy.

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

i like the one with koala.
by the way, i noticed, you like ur snaps to be taken from a particular angle? any reasons?

Margie said...

Keshi,
I just came back to take another peek at all your gorgeous pics. before I go to bed.
I just noticed the caption on the pic. I especially liked was "Walk Me Home" not "Walk With Me" as I wrote in my first comment.

I guess I just saw myself "Walking with you" there.
Maybe, someday...we can actually walk together there.
That is such a pleasant thought!

Nitey nite.

A HUG & big SMILE to you!

Margie:)

ash89 said...

nice pics kesh...how've u been?

ash89 said...

nice pics kesh...how've u been

Anonymous said...

Hey Keshi, looks like you've had a wonderful time. But the best pic is undoubtedly the scorcher at the top... ;) No scenery is as good as u :)

deepsat said...

they all look so beautiful. hard to pick the best one!! :-))

Ramya Shankar said...

Absolutely luuurrrve "what's keshi doing" and "walk me down".

Would love to rename them as - "Loyalty" and "Serenity" respectively; coz that's exactly the picture that fits my mental image of the 2 words! :)

Sig said...

wow the pics look amazing! u really did travel and enjoy the weather :)

Lena said...

cool pics, Keshi dear. Really beautiful.
Nature sure teaches us a lot, doesnt it? :)

have a great new week!
take care

anits said...

hi keshi..nice shots...enjoyed ur vacation yah?!..good good..
tcare n b happy always!

cheers
anits

Unknown said...

wwo...nice pics collection..ssiyy..

shit my internet speed :P

but I saw most of them :P


and as usual m sure...bips was envy of u :P

Akshat said...

Hey yes that must be it....the comment must have gone lost while being published!!

Exams over at last!!!

@the post

The pics are awesome....don't tell me that you took them!!!

And aren't you quite a nature lover!!!

Take Care

HOPEFULLY THIS WON'T GET LOST!! :P

Nikhil Menon said...

Well said..Nature is prolly the oly thing thats ready to take itself as it has been for all of us need that something extra,something which we cant really call as our own to be well and truly ourselves.. :)

My adobe player sucks!!gotta install it ans then have a darshan of those fotos..cooment on tht later.. :)

Take Care sis..

Nikhil

Suresh Kumar said...

The slide show was superb. It took me to a different world. Wish, I could take my girlfriend to all those places

Why dont you open a account in flickr also. My brother is now into what he says travelling around the globe
U can see his photo collection at
http://flickr.com/photos/gurumlore

Trinaa said...

JEALOUS!!! COMPLETELY....!!

Talking To My Soul said...

I can't tell one from the other in terms of sheer beauty. For, nature is always beautiful. So you know, I am not getting into this `which one is my fav.' thing. All of them are great to me.

All I can say is: "Babeh!! That's noiiice!" (I dont care if you say I stole your line and it was licensed.) Huh!

*smilez*

Cяystal said...

Whose the cutiepie kiddie?


Lovely pics!

Tarun said...

Where do u go one of my all time favourite dance numbers.

I loved the twilight.sunset snaps.

Anil Sawan said...

alrite.. finally.. so many pics.. ill check them once i reach home.. tried opening it from office and then everyone started stopin at my desk with the same qns "hey, who is this chik??" :) seems like the productivity of our office would go low if i continue to see the pics.. so i better watch them from home :P

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Awesome pics Keshi! If you ask me my favorite, I possibly cannot say coz every pic is impressive!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love nature too.

Seems like you had mad fun!

Happy New year!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

what's with keshi, growing apart, sticking together

These were the captions of the photos I liked the most!!

I have a dawg similar to one in the pic!!

Australia looks beautiful!! And there were quite a lot of romantic lonesome places!! :)

Arv said...

kewl stuff mate...

I loved the falls and the river ones... beautiful :)

have a nice evening da... cheers...

Die Muräne said...

pleaty pictules ;)

WarmSunshine said...

Hey keshi..

how are you??? the pics are really very nice :)

i liked the "home away from home" pic... it looked so so so peaceful and calm... i badly need a break like that...

Hmmmm seems like somebody had a good time :)

Pradeep Puranik said...

The last time you said you were my dessert. Okay. But Keshi, this time you are my main course! And I won't take no for an answer.

Hugggggzzzzz

Cheers,
Prady

Devika Jyothi said...

Whereever you go, I am there :)


wishes,
devika

Rià said...

Lovely pics baby!!i love nature too, i think there was no need to say tht! :P

Rià said...

my favs were: Hope flows and Flow like a river. :)

Saim said...

a picture, I heard, spoke a thousand words...pretty much its true!!!
its too scenic n beautiful...wow:)

Jay said...

Oh wow! There are so many pics! How can anyone pick just one favorite. I do love the shots from way up high though. Those were very cool.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-now,that's what I call a nice set of photographs-specially the'back to nature' theme.:)Naturally,my favourite(s) were:
- The serene waterfall-very aptly titled'hope flows'.
- The panda in all it's innocence.
- The kangaroo family.:)

Nice going!!:)

ghee said...

Hi Keshi dear!

You look gorgeous as ever!Lucky you that you live in a so warm country right now!!

I luv "sitting with nobody pic"...its so sentimental...very nice place to contemplate...no one is with you,but you know that you are not alone....

thanx for the visit dear!!

ghee
http://akoni.info

The Phosgene Kid said...

Great shots. I have got to make it to Australia and NZ some day. Both places look gorgeous. Might even decide not to ever come back, who knows.

Keshi said...

Suma ty!

And u were in Sydney during NYE...wow we cud hv met :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chriz!

This song is one of my fav dance numbers :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mayz!

**bush tucker

basically means edible Aussie native flora n fauna :)


**kangaroo pic...its lyin down in such a comfy position...no bothers in life...wonderin wat these humans r upto n maybe even laffn at us


I agree...sometimes when I watch animals, trees, rocks n rivers I wonder that too.

humans hv made life too complicated!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Southy!

**Home away from home :- Thats what i keep looking for everytime i m out..

I dun hv a specific home...I've travelled alot and I do drive around alot...so my home is where my heart is :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Hemz!

Someone is being pretty reserved lately?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Lavida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Srijith! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Prakhar!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shionge!


**the storm over at the Opera House

yep thats a rare and beautiful shot! I took it from my cell fone :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Margie hey hows the angel doin today? :)


**I can picture myself walking with you there just enjoying the beauty of the water and being happy in each other's company.


aww...HUGS! that wud be just AWESOME!

I love the water...I simply cannot live away from it. u should move to Syndey :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Arunima!


**my fav pic is that of the cutie white dog.

awww thats Sunny..my cuzn's dog. :)


**the cake

one of my cuzns is an expert cake-maker..she made it for her niece's bday.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anuz!

**koala

he was such a teaser! he started pooping non-stop infront of us lol!



**i noticed, you like ur snaps to be taken from a particular angle? any reasons?

only cos Im the one who's taking my own pics...so there's no other angle for it lol!


btw hvnt u seen MANY of my other photos in different angles...I hv out up so many pics in the past..and even in this slideshow :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww its ok Margie I got ya anyways :)

ty so much!

Wud be lovely to take a walk with u some day...some day yeah :(


*HUGZ* nite nite!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ash!

I've been alrite...hows u? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Rakesh!


**But the best pic is undoubtedly the scorcher at the top... ;) No scenery is as good as u :)


Im flattered..ur a massive flatterer arent ya! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Deepz tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vish :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Ramya!


**Would love to rename them as - "Loyalty" and "Serenity" respectively


aww those r better captions actually :) TY!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

I did Silvara, tnxx! :)

And thats the time I missed out on meeting ya in Sydney :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx Lena! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anits!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bro tnxx!


**bips was envy of u

really? wut did John say? ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Akshat tnxx! :)


**The pics are awesome....don't tell me that you took them!!!


I did take most of em...only abt 6 of em were taken by others.


if u dig my archives, u'll see how many more pics of Nature that I've taken and posted here :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nikhil!


**for all of us need that something extra,something which we cant really call as our own to be well and truly ourselves

spot on! humans r so NEEDY.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Suresh!

**Wish, I could take my girlfriend to all those places

Im sure India has many scenic places to take ur GF to, dun ya Suresh? :)


I'll check out ur Bro's site soon. ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Trinaa lol dun be J sweetie..u'll go see alot of places when ur a lil older than u r right now. trust me! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Soul tnxx!


** "Babeh!! That's noiiice!"

haha sweet as! ok I wont say anything at all :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Crystal!


**Whose the cutiepie kiddie?


my cousin bro's 3yr old..she's such a beauty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

yes I dance to this one like a maniac..lol!


** twilight.sunset snaps

yeah..they were too beautiful in real!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sawan!

**"hey, who is this chik??"

LOL!

o cmon Im not as beautiful as all those supa gorgeous Indian beauties u get there all the time! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Rakesh!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mad fun it was Dammy! :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shrav!

I rem ur cute pooch...aww...


**These were the captions of the photos I liked the most

I like em too.


All those romantic places I went to were really beautiful...but I went alone or with my mates - not so romantic ha! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arv!

**I loved the falls and the river ones...

ur a Water baby like me then :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Murane!


**pleaty pictules

awww cho cho cute!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sunshine girl!


** "home away from home" pic... it looked so so so peaceful and calm... i badly need a break like that...


me too! I wanna go back there :(



Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Praddy! :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Really Devika? awww how lovely! :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ria!


**Hope flows and Flow like a river

yeah I love em too!

I guess we all need to FLOW...just FLOW like a river...w.o. holding back.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CN!


**a picture, I heard, spoke a thousand words

yes it speaks volumes!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jay!

** I do love the shots from way up high though.

they were from the Sydney Centrepoint tower restaurant :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amit!


**- The serene waterfall-very aptly titled'hope flows'.

yeah it was beauuutiful!


**- The panda in all it's innocence.

Koala u mean? :) yeah he was so carefree and enjoying life to the fullest.



**- The kangaroo family.:)

aww they were sooo cute!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ghee MWAH!


**sitting with nobody pic"...its so sentimental...very nice place to contemplate...no one is with you,but you know that you are not alone....


actually thats my fav pic too WOW! there's something abt that pic...something so beautiful, peaceful and carefree.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoso tnxx!


** Might even decide not to ever come back, who knows

hahahaha!

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

hello
nice pictures.
a well deserved vacation you had, i guess

Suresh Kumar said...

Sure... India does have but one needs time and my GF has to oblige...

I was not able to open the love tag link you sent. It gave a error message.

Anonymous said...

Home-Away-From-Home
The silence and the simplicity of the place with great nature around.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Someone is being pretty reserved lately?

dont want to disturb anyone lately tats the reason ..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

tnxx Stygian!

how hv ya been?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Suresh!

**India does have but one needs time and my GF has to oblige...

I'd say one wudnt feel there's no time or 'obligation' if its real love.

:)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hobo I love that pic alot!

Its an amazing place!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hemz!

**dont want to disturb anyone lately tats the reason ..


wut d u mean DISTURB?

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

forgot to say gud mornin sweets :)..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

wussup Hemz?

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

wassup..i should ask u :P...heheh...my side pretty boring with me...:(...

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

nah I should ask u...why so quiet?

u know Hemz...Im beginning to feel that my coming back to blogville is such a mistake. Cos I see so many ppl leaving and being on n off...and I dun feel any happiness here anymore...cos its no different to the real world.

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Im beginning to feel that my coming back to blogville is such a mistake. Cos I see so many ppl leaving and being on n off...and I dun feel any happiness here anymore...cos its no different to the real world.***Hope incase u leave again, u'll remember the ones who had been consistent since day one....:)

Keshi said...

hey Southy tnxx!

ofcourse I rem u and few others who never gave up on me. Thats why I came back...for friends like u. The rest dun matter to me anyways.

But sometimes I feel so alone..even in Blogville. I guess that happens cos I place expectations on ppl who promise me the world and then disappear w.o. a trace.


Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

oooh god...now enough sad sweets...i promised that i wont post wen i am sad...if i post something abt my frustration...it may effect again...:)..

**Im beginning to feel that my coming back to blogville is such a mistake. Cos I see so many ppl leaving and being on n off...and I dun feel any happiness here anymore...cos its no different to the real world.


sweets never say that...i am always there...i read all ur posts even wen i dint comment at the time...i dint want to make a bad comment or anything that may hurt u...u know how happy i was wen u came bac...:)...

u know taking to u and cess always makes a lot of difference difference to me :)...so pls dont leave :(..

urs..hemu..

Southpaw unplugged said...

Expectation is the mother of all fuck-ups...

Keshi said...

Hemz its not abt reading all my posts or commenting in them.

Why do ppl always say that!

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

u know i was there by ur side...but just sometimes i feel low...since i promised i dint want to post on my frustration...just dint blog abt it...now its absolutely ok ...now u dont say anything abt leaving pls..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

I agree Southy...ur spot on!

but sometimes its hard not to expect...from friends. wut say?

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

well thats what makes us humans, we know its a fuck-up, but we all still do it.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Hemz its not abt reading all my posts or commenting in them.

Why do ppl always say that!


noo i dint mean the whole thing abt posts i made a mail to u yest and it was bit dipressing but just dint want others to feel bad...:(..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

No hemz its not even abt u not posting regularly. I u'stand ppl r busy and sometimes arent in the mood.

But its just that I sense some ppl r here just pretending to love blogging...some say they dun belong here but come back just for attention...its all so FAKE.

Im kinda tired of that...

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

Btw talking of consistency, the God damn somalian's venegence seems definitely consistent...:P

Keshi said...

true Southy...I hate being a human hehehe...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz u wont be 'disturbing' me if ur feeling down. How cud u think that?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Southy yes and he's totally hitting on me, on the face!

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

r u angry on me of this dis appearance..actually i was there...but dint disturb anyone...i mean i really dont know wat i tak wen i am little low..so just tried to flush the low in the loo...:P...now pls smile :)...u know i love ur smile soo much..:)..


**southy...

Expectation is the mother of all fuck-ups...

heheh that was something true buddy :)..

urs..hemu..

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

john said..he was angry on you..u shattered his exclusivity by comparing with another mortal :P

Southpaw unplugged said...

Absolutely...:))i just cudnt stop laughing when i read the last one...:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

**But its just that I sense some ppl r here just pretending to love blogging...some say they dun belong here but come back just for attention...its all so FAKE.

i never faked anything sweets...i really never did lie anything to u in particular..i dint do blogging for some attention or being famous..i just want all my friends to be happy..:)...

urs..hemu..

uttara said...

i wishhhhhhh i was there in sydney!
lemme take up a transfer :P
:D


hope alls well with u ?? :)

hugggz!

Keshi said...

k Hemz. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Bro I'd stick to the truth even at the risk of John's scorn! :)

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sourish aka john

ooh may be he wanted to see who sweets compared john to ...me or u :P...

urs..hemu...

Keshi said...

HAHA Southy!

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Hemz u wont be 'disturbing' me if ur feeling down. How cud u think that?

noo i dint think that...but just dint ping anyone :)..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

**..i dint do blogging for some attention or being famous

haha Hemz I didnt say it was u? did I?

chill!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Uttsy u wud make Sydney more beautiful!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k so hemz why r ya feeling down?

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**haha Hemz I didnt say it was u? did I?

chill!

heheh :P...yeh i am cold as ice in fridge now :P..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

**yeh i am cold as ice in fridge now

Lame as!

:)

Keshi.

Tarun said...

This isnt the only number I believe u may be dancing like a maniac.

I see a long list of dance tracks on which you "mania" might be waiting to erupt.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**k so hemz why r ya feeling down?

expectations....as southy said :)...

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

:) ur spot on Tarun! I hv many such numbers.

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

** Lame as!

:P...never was lame ...

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

Hemz yeah I can u'stand that...it happens to me too...on n off...

thats when I go into this blue mood....

but u'll come out of it...

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Hemz yeah I can u'stand that...it happens to me too...on n off...

thats when I go into this blue mood....


se :P...heheh...btw i changed my mood color to pink as valentines day is nearing :P..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

Hemz Vals Day is lame! :)

Keshi.

Globescoper said...

Hi keshi

Nice pics!

Very busy here!

We had over 60cm of snow over the weekend with more coming.

Bev

Margie said...

Keshi
I just wanted to wish you a good day well, it will soon be evening there, so I should say "good evening"

I just read what you said about it maybe being a mistake coming back to Blogville as u don't feel any happiness here anymore.

I can understand what u are saying, Keshi but please know if you do leave, I shall always keep in touch with you, as you are my friend & will always be!

I Am Your Friend
Sometimes friends may need some space
we march to the drummer who sets our space.
But friendship grows though we're
apart
for the seeds were planted in the heart
and if this bond is meant to be
those seeds will grow continuosly.
I am your friend!


I really care about you Keshi and you matter in my life!

Luv ya, hun!

MWAH!

Margie

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Hemz Vals Day is lame! :)

hhahaah..its always lame...i try to make it nerd :P..

urs..hemu..

Tarun said...

But I guess "where do you go" remains right on top though.

I love that song from the first time I heard.

Margie said...

But, I'm hoping you will not leave as you would be soooooo missed, especially by me!

HUGGGGGZ!

Margie

Hemanth Potluri said...

it must be 5 already and u must be busy leaving :P...so have a nice evening sweets..enjoy ur dinner :)..

urs..hemu..

Talking To My Soul said...

Sweet as sugarcane!!!!!


*SMILEZ*

Keshi said...

Hey Bev keep warm! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww I know Margie...u really do care. I know that very well. ty so much n HUGS!

u do matter too..in MY life! that was such a sweet thing to say Margie.

Im blessed for hvn someone like ya in my life!


Hv a good nite angel!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz I hate Valz Day lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

me too Tarun..its a very cute song :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Margie duncha worry hun..I wont leave..not yet. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz tnxx!

I dun leave at 5pm on the dot...I sometimes work til 7 - 8pm :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Cute as teddy bears! @Soul

;-)

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

well i try to leave at 4 only...:P...heheh..but never left on time...sugercanes and teddy bears ...heheh...well i only call sweets :)...

and i am goin to mail something in the evening do reply that soon:)..

urs..hemu..

R said...

Whoa! You seem to have had a great time.

Tarun said...

I managed to unearth a golden oldie song one of the Hindi movie classic, typical.

Blog post should be done soon.
I love MLTR too.
:)

Aneesh said...

Couldn't pick a single one...
All were just awesome. like professional pics..
Keep clicking.. I mean camera
:)

Hiren said...

cooool snaps ... i liked "sticking together" the best of all ... :)

Anil Sawan said...

stop being modest :P

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-LOL-slip of the keyboard,I'd say- I meant koala.So cute they are!!:)

Kartz said...

Awesome snaps, buddy. Thanks for the share. Someone sure has had a whale of a time. :)

Peace.

Keshi said...

hehe ok Hemz, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Julia!

I love ur new profile pic...sweet!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun :)

MLTR is not bad at all.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneesh tnxx!

**like professional pics..


wow thats a neat compliment coming from u...tnxx alot! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hiren thats Sydney's famous 3 Sisters of the Blue Mountains.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sawan Im not being modest lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amit hey its ok :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Kartz :)

Keshi.

Margie said...

Good then, Keshi....I'm glad u aren't leaving.
I undestand much better now since u explained it to me.

I'll take a look later tonight.

HUGGGGZ!

Margie

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Margie HUGS! :)

Keshi.