Tuesday, January 20

A Slow Death

One of my dearest friends here tagged me on one of the most ANNOYING and longest tags ever *even the great wall of China must be shorter than this!*, and I just took it up for kicks ya know...I can't believe I did it though! CN you tortured me with it man HAHA! But it was good to get all my rage out eventually. jeez it had me screaming and tearing my hair out! I can't understand the motive behind this tag but I wanted to do a tag that I hated...so I did it LOL! Now read it for yourselves folks and take it up if you want a LIVE Anger Management session. Just don't kill anyone! Thanks CN for tagging me *trust me I had fun doing it!*. And here it is now:



First Name: Keshi

Sex: Still in the process of finding out, I'll let you know next Tuesday!

Single or Taken: Single by status, Taken by life

Birthday: no idea, I was too tiny to know

Siblings: yes, 100s of sisters and brothers here in Blogville

Hair Color: black with blonde roots

Shoe Size: lame as!

Height: of boredom!

Innie or Outie: What exactly does that junk lingo mean? I'd like it both IN and OUT, if that's what you meant *go figure!*

What are you wearing right now: Why, are ya gonna shag yourself blue reading my answer?

Righty or Lefty: hmmm I swing it both ways kiddo

Can you make a dollar in change right now: WTF is this qn about? Are you a street begger?

Who are your closest friends: They all live FAR away

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I don't do BF/GF anymore...I'm old enough to cut the crap and get to business straight away

Best place to go for a date: Roller-coaster ride so I don't have to hold back my puke anymore?

Favorite place to shop: Where there are no cash registers

Favorite kind of pants: pants with holes, like a dog-attack victim

Favorite Color: nude

Favorite Number: John..I mean 7!

Favorite Animal: shirtless men

Favorite Drink: John Abraham juice LOL!

Favorite Sport: I'm sporty enough that I don't need a fav sport

Favorite Fast Food Place: anywhere that don't slow me down

Favorite Month: not that any particular month is more favorable than the other!

Favorite Movie: anything with John Abraham in it

Favorite Juice: haven't tried ALL the juices in the world to pick a fav ok!

Favorite Finger: huh? I don't think any finger would be great without the others! Are you a nose digger? ewwww!

Favorite Breakfast: yeah I work for a posh hotel where I get to try all kinds of brekkies and tell you what my fav is. Gimme a break(fast) plz!

Favorite Cartoon Character: you

Have you ever given anyone a bath: yes, my dog and my ex-BF, both together. He used to stink!

Have you ever smoked: I'm gonna take up Cocaine after this

Have you ever bungee jumped: yes, violently in my head!

Have you ever made yourself throw up: yes, by doing this tag

Have you ever gone skinny dipping: why, are you gonna watch my ass next time?

Have you ever eaten a Hot Dog: *yawns*

Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole: yeah, on another kind of pole...wanna know about it?

Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry: I used to be a drama queen...I've recently shed my suki-lalaness...now I punch the guy...are you a guy?

Have you ever broken a bone: wanna be my first?

Have you ever played "truth or dare": big deal baby!

Have you ever been in a police car: maybe that's your only means of transport cos you're on parole?

Have you ever been on a plane: bahahahahahahahahaha! I don't belong to the Zulu tribe, if that's what you're trying to find out

Have you ever been in a sauna: I'm dying here in the heat-wave and you're talking about the Sauna! Are ya loco?

Have you ever been in a hot tub: not again please! *bites her tongue*

Have you ever gone swimming in the ocean: ofcourse...where do you swim, in your sink?

Have you ever fallen asleep in school: if Tags are a school, yes! *zzzzz*

Have you ever run away: yes I did when I was about 5...I got mad at mum, packed my bags and went to my neighbors house...I sat there for about 3hrs, ate all her bikkies and then I wanted to go home. And right now, I feel like running away again, not to return though!

Have you ever broken someone's heart: Your heart is about to be scarred beyond plastic surgery...

Have you ever cried when someone died: duh! No I laughed like a Kookaburra at the funeral. what kinda dumb qn is that?

Have you ever cried in school: I'm beginning to think this Tag is for 5th graders? *cries loudly for going this far with it!*

Have you ever fallen off your chair: no I don't sit on a chair when I'm drunk...I crawl on the floor...it's safer ya know

Have you ever sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yeah when I was suffering from Dimentia...later on I realised there was no such person who was gonna call. Confused?

Have you ever saved emails: This is the most annoying qn of the century! Sorry you wont get an answer, simply cos this qn killed my cranium instantly!

Have you ever fallen for one of your best friends: No I have fallen WITH one of them!

Have you ever made out with JUST a friend: Maybe I'm not as horny as you are?

Have you ever used someone: yes, to carry my TV...and for other things that are censored for kids of your age!

Have you ever been cheated on: yes, right now by CN who wanted me to do this fucking tag LOL! you cheated me into this CN *loud sobs follow*

What is your good luck charm: There can't be anything called luck in my life, especially if I'm doing this tag Hello!

What is the best song you have ever heard: I wanna strangle you by Keshi

What is the stupiddest thing you have ever done: Taking up this tag tops the list right now!

What's your room like: Don't worry, you'll never get to be there

What is the last thing you said: FUCK OFF to this tag

What is beside you: pieces of my cranium

What is the last thing you ate: Shit, i.o.w. this Tag

What shampoo do you use: Shame & Poo

What is the best thing that happened to you in the past year: Cant remember anymore cos this tag severely damaged my memory cells!

What is the worst thing that happened to you in the past year: Nothing can get worse than this

Have you had chicken pox: Yeah, now I'm having fish pox!

Have you had a sore throat: yes but not from the flu...want details?

Have you had stitches: Feels like I just had them done all over!

Have you had a broken nose: No, maybe you might have one very soon

Do you believe in love at first site: No, I believe in RAGE at first READ!

Do you like picnics: have you heard of picnic-turned-murders?

Do you like school: there's no choice, you have to like it if you want to avoid creating tags like this in future!

Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: If I'm unskilled and bored like you are, yes I might do that for money

What people would you want with you if stuck on an island: John Abraham John Abraham John Abraham and John Abraham. Did I say John Abraham? And please, NOT YOU ok!

Who was the last person that called you: A motherfucker, at 1am

Who was the last person you slow-danced with: My temper, right now

What makes you laugh the most: some people *LMAO!*

What makes you smile: All my blog mates :)

Who is the last person you yelled at: You I guess?

Who is the last person who broke your heart: ok I get it...whoever who came up with these qns broke someone's heart and straight away wrote this tag to satisfy him/her self...accept it, you're guilty and you're mean!

Who is the last person who told you that they loved you: Myself. God I love myself when I see qns like these!

Who is your loudest friend: I'll get all my friends to scream all at once, measure and compare the decibles of each sound, and let you know tonight ok!

Do you like filling these out: Not at all fucker!

Do you wear glasses or contacts: I don't need any cos my eye-sight is way better than your cranium levels even on your best day!

Do you like yourself: hell nah! right now I wanna kill myself!

Do you get along with your family: yes better than you do with your intelligence quotient

Have you stolen anything over $50: No I don't STEAL. As simple as that. You're a shameless thief I suppose?

Are you obsessive: yes over one hot thing called 'John Abraham' *drools*

Are you compulsive: yes I'm super OCD...scared?

Are you anorexic: hell nah! I have enough flesh to donate..want some on your butt?

Are you suicidal: Right now yes

Are you schizophrenic: Just turned schizo!

Do you have a crush: yes, I wanna crush you with a bulldozer

If so, does he/she know: yes you should know it by now, unless ofcourse you're plain dumber than I thought you were *o wait, can anyone get dumber than THIS?*

Have you truly told him/her how you feel, face to face: no I used the bum-to-bum method..want a demonstration?

What is so great about him/her: Anyone is greater than YOU

Coffee or Tea: huh? HELP! *can't believe I put myself through this crap so far only to be asked a crappier qn like this!*

Oldest/Middle/Youngest/Only Child: I choose it depending on my mood

Indoor/Outdoor: Back door!

How many people are you sending this: I don't want more enemies than I already have!

What are you listening to right now: My rage beating deep inside of me!

What did you do yesterday: Breathed cos I'm not dead today am I? *but Im slowly dying alright!*

Where do you want to get married: I don't want to marry cos I don't want a chance of having kids like you!

What would you change if you could change something about yourself: Never take up tags like this again?

Are you a good driver: I wouldn't mind being a bad river for a change and slam into your car...where do you drive around usually?

Are you a good singer: Why, are you gonna provide me with a Sony contract?

What do you dream about: An instant Death right now cos I attained Nirvana already!



Current Music: Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

113 Cranium Signets:

ruSh.Me said...

LOL....
Patience is thy name!!
:)

Lucifer said...

sry i couldnt go thru d whole thing...was too long for my short attention span...

even i have been tagged by CN to do this...n m kinda wonderin if i couldnt read thru whole thing how m i gonna do it

Margie said...

Hi Keshi
I'm glad I stayed up late tonight.
I'm here again....Yay!!!

I have to agree with u...this has to be the most ANNOYING and longest tag ever.
I actually hate tags & have never done one but loved reading urs as you did a crack-up job with ur answers!
Ur so dang funny, girl!
I laughed out loud & woke up Jake...poor pup!

Now, I'm off to bed.
Nitey nite!

THanks for the laughs!
Have a good evening & tell ur mum "hi" for me.
HUGGGGZ!

Margie

Die Muräne said...

My eyes got dry after reading such a long question/answer-thingy ;))))

But then there was this question about if you are a good singer ;)
When I remember right then once many many years ago you wrote, you're a pretty good singer. hehehe, go for it Keshi!!!! Record some of your singing skills and post it here on your blog

that would be really fun!

Richa said...

OMG!!

this tag is really annoyingly long n boring :P

n i must say u r real u :D

Chakoli said...

Serioualyyy looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon tag...
i really didnt read it fully ;-)

loved ur answer... about single or taken...
and u love Johny johny yes papa?? ;-)))

hot fav it seems among gals ;-)

For sex is it next tuesday...as it is tuesday;-)

How do we know said...

OMG, i m rolling on the floor laughing abt what u have done to this tag babe!

Anonymous said...

hahaha raat tagged me with this one.. yours was funny.. hehe... will take this up girl

Hemanth Potluri said...

give me time to read its soo lengthy tag :P..

urs..hemu..

Arv said...

OMGOSH... r u ok babe? how did you do this??? LOL.. You are right, they just shrunk the great wall :P

Tell you wat, ur witty answers kinda kept me following the trail till the finish line... and I have to admit, I was so glad to see it LOL...

ur fav color is kewl... :P and of course all the curses :)

have a lovely evening da... cheers...

rainboy said...

this was soooooooooooo long
I am so lucky that i don't do tags anymore.

and i do Wish u meet John Abraham soon lady

take care

Ratzzz said...

i already am suffering from migraine attack.. it started by doing this tag yday.. now it has blown itself into unknown proportions.. I need CN's blood now...

Vishesh said...

I skipped half way :P lol :)

Btw I didn't understand your comment exactly(rather I am not sure how much of it I understand from your point of view:) :) pls,clarify :)

Southpaw unplugged said...

Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole: yeah, on another kind of pole...wanna know about it?****Ahem ahem...

Who was the last person that called you: A motherfucker, at 1am***Dont tell me the God damn somalian's started doing that also...:P

Have you truly told him/her how you feel, face to face: no I used the bum-to-bum method..want a demonstration?***Now thats one hell of an idea...:P lets try commenting that way in the next post...hahahahahahahaha

Cяystal said...

Yuck..this is gross and lng!..Saim..i ain't gonna take this up! :P

Talking To My Soul said...

Ah! Ah! I am one who forgives but I generally don't forget, Kesh.

CN was forgiven for this sin (read CN) called "tag." Yes, I'd like to forget CN. Read it because you had answered it all and posted. Loads of patience you have, lady.

John Abraham!!!!!

*smilez*

Unknown said...

sweety me too crazy about john..:)
chill sweety:)
have a nice time

Trinaa said...

keshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! omg! i have neva seen a more irritating tag..but neither hv i lafed as much as i did while i read this one!!! fish pox? roflmao!!!

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

holy gawd! what in the name of devil was that?
right from day -1, i hate all those tag games, they are fucktarded shit and this one is gigantically dumb.
What sort of chliched questions were those? anyway.
Now i understand why u wrote some of ur responses like that as I felt disgusted myself.

Prats said...

God!!!! that was one long tag...You were actually very brave to attempt it...and I loved the answer to the " Your favourite song" Good one, girl. I've been sporadic out here and everywhere....busy time, have patience with me please...will slowly crawl through all the backlogs...
have a great day!

Jack said...

Keshi,

Visiting after a gap. Read all available posts. LOL. Like your frankness. How is Aunty B? And CN who tagged you?

Thanks for your visit. Please do visit regularly.

Take care

PS : Watch out for Bipasha, she is gunning for you.

Suresh Kumar said...

At first I thought, 'So long, will read it at night. Wud help me to get some sleep.'

Hmmm... One thing i saw was John Abraham was repeated many times and then some nice words.

Hats off to your patience in answering all the questions da.:)

Aneesh said...

OMG. WTF is this?
Honestly keshi, I tried my best, but couldn't complete reading it LOL. Well, this is your first post that I have not read completely.
I tried...

LOL
:)

FH said...

It is loooong! :D

What's with you and that John A?! ;D

It's snowing here, first snow this year!

Hiren said...

first things first .... i hope that i aint amongst your 100's of siblings in blogville ... :) :)

and now ... my reaction to this tag ... rofl ... on your answers ... poor guy whoever created this tag ... will surely die if he gets to read this :) and yea mind you it wont be a slow death :)

Unknown said...

it is big....I will read it tommorow

Anonymous said...

Flattery??? But hon. what is actually flattering is that you consider someone worth flattering... innit? :)

btw, you're getting naughtier and raunchier post after post, wht's goin on? ;-)

Nikhil Menon said...

ffffffinally done..tho it was a biggie,I loved the way you tackled them..

Keshi is a GENIUS!! :) *applause..

AWESOME!! hows Mr.Cutie??(the train guy..remember??) :p

take care sis.. :)

Nikhil

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

sexy answers:):):)

Hair Color: black with blonde roots

Really? Blonde roots?


What are you wearing right now: Why, are ya gonna shag yourself blue reading my answer?

Lol!! :):)

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I don't do BF/GF anymore...I'm old enough to cut the crap and get to business straight away

Business?? :P!!

Favorite Drink: John Abraham juice LOL!


Ewww!!

Have you ever gone skinny dipping: why, are you gonna watch my ass next time?

Why not?? Lol!!:)

Have you ever run away: yes I did when I was about 5...I got mad at mum, packed my bags and went to my neighbors house...I sat there for about 3hrs, ate all her bikkies and then I wanted to go home. And right now, I feel like running away again, not to return though!

Awww.. :) why did you get mad at your mum?

Have you had a sore throat: yes but not from the flu...want details?

Game for the details :p!

Those are hilarious answers Keshi:):) LMAO!! Nice tag since you took it :)!!

Tarun said...

OMG.

Long tags, well I think u should have posted in like in separate posts

A slow Death
Nearly a slow death
A very nearly slow death
A very slow death
A very much a slow death
An unexpected slow death
Why do u need a slow death
Slow death beating a fast death
Not a fast death
How a slow death
Commiting suicide read a slow death
Commiting slow death by answering comments
Commiting a pandemic wrting slow death blogs.
Tiring slow death.

God just shoot me and bore me to death.

Man what made u do this blog?

Amandeep Singh said...

woooooooooooo
oooooo
ooo
o
o...shhh!


:)


(hiaa keshi...how u doin?)

Rià said...

Tht sure took me close to death! :P Cant believe u actually took it up. Blame it on our patience (wht say babe!?) The only reason why i cud read it was coz of ur witty answers and some real hot pics of Johny boy!! :) :P

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

"Have you ever broken a bone: wanna be my first?"

and this was the question which made me do the funny snort thing :)

i wish i had your sense of humour :) loooooooonnng tag indeed .

ps - nice of u 2 do it just for CN :D

busy-writer said...

oh god! LONG one!!! lol..and readin you curse the tag so much, just made it seem longer! :P

:)

Kartz said...

How I pity you... :D

Neat responses. ;)

Peace.

Dawn said...

oh gal!!! I was hilariously laughing out as I was reading this post of yours :) ...I truly enjoyed while I know the pain you went thru :)
Hope all is well
Take care dear
Hugzz n Cheers

Kartz said...

Finally updated the list of places I haunt! Adding your space with your consents.

Peace.

Cess said...

*cess sitting on her knees praying Keshi Goddess then rolling on the floor laughing so hard* oh my, thanks sweetie for making me laugh like that, no one can take on the tag after ur brilliant interpretation, u killed it :D
I LOVE all the answers wid Abraham :) and we do have the same favorite animal ;)
tc missy

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Great post!

I had to read this post rather quickly because that time guy doesn’t wait for anyone.

Still busy

Bev

Keshi said...

hey Rush!

**Patience

I've lost it long time ago!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Mayz good luck!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Margie!

**I laughed out loud & woke up Jake...poor pup

HAHAHA!

I hope Jake didnt puke violently reading this?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Murane!

u rem that so well :)


**Record some of your singing skills and post it here on your blog

no ways! Im too shy for that haha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Richa it is the most cranium-deficient tag ever!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Chakoli!

:)


**sex

I mean I dunno if Im a Male/Female..lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz How_do_we_know!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chriz get a huge supply of Oxygen before u start doing this tag!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz dun bother reading it lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Arv r ya serious? Did u really read it all? LOL ur GREAT, greater than the great wall of China!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

oo7 I dun think I'd stand a chance with John even if I meet him...cos Bips will bone me wont she!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LMAO Rat!

u know Im seriously suffering from tagomigraine since yday!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish which comment?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Southy imagine bum-to-bum comments!


**Dont tell me the God damn somalian's started doing that also

hell nah he doesnt know my number :)


Its one of my mates...he rang me up at 1am just cos he broke up with his GF! I just wanted to tell him go get a new one and let me go to sleep..lol but I was like 'awwww' which really mean 'fuck off I wanna go to sleep'.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Crystal if u wanna live, dun take up this tag!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Soul LOL @sin-CN! Good one!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Crazy Im not even crazy abt John anymore...Im obsessed lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Trinaa good on ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuz this is the most cranium-deficient tag ever. no wonder all my cranium died yday!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Prats hey WB n HUGS!

take ur time hun. no worries at all :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Jack tnxx!

Aunty B is keeping well...only that I never contacted her again lol!

Bips can go to hell...she'd hv heavy competition if John ever met me ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Suresh tnxx!

My Patience went out the back door. Hence all the swear words.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Anessh Im glad u didnt read it fully..cos its got alot of profanity.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Asha send me some snow this way..its fuckin hot here!


**What's with you and that John A?!

LOL Im manic abt him!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Hiren Im sure he'll die fast.


**hope that i aint amongst your 100's of siblings in blogville

mmmmm top secret! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sourish WUTS BIG? lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Rakesh tnxx!

**you're getting naughtier and raunchier post after post, wht's goin on?

am I? wut was raunchy abt my last post then? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nikhil!

yes I WAS a genius...BEFORE doing this tag lol!

**train guy

didnt see him again :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Shrav! :):)

u seriously believed my blonde-roots joke? LOL!



**Favorite Drink: John Abraham juice LOL!
Ewww!

wut did u think it was? u've got a dirty mind boy! *LMAO*



**details of sore throat

ahemm...I hv a sore throat right now..will tell u all abt it later on ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHAHA Tarun!

wut made me do this tag? mebbe cos I was bored with LIFE and wanted to know wut DEATH was like?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Standbymind Im good ta and urself? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ria tnxx!

**Tht sure took me close to death

HAHAHAHA! Im sorry to do that to ya..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Truthful!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe BW tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kartz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty Dawny HUGS! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kartz hey no worries at all :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Cess Im glad I cud make u laff so much :) that makes my day!


**no one can take on the tag after ur brilliant interpretation, u killed it

haha I know...anyone doing this tag after this post may not feel so serious abt it.


Shirtless men...bring it on boys! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev take it easy :)

HUGS!

Keshi.

Nadine said...

You are some funny answers. My goodness that was the longest tag I ever read. I can't believe you sat down and answered all these questions.

Keshi said...

Nadine it only took me 15mins to do it...cos I really didnt hv to THINK much did I LOL!

Keshi.

Nadine said...

No Keshi I didn't see the pics.

Keshi said...

Nadine it's the post before this one :)

Keshi.

KP said...

LOL....keshi,....:)

shirtless animal...men...lol


that was hilarious:)

Rex Venom said...

That was long.
Loooonnnnnngggg
You must really like your friend (or typing!) haha
Rock on!

Southpaw unplugged said...

Yeah i imagined...lol thats why i said lets do it...hahahaha:))

Tarun said...

Life and Death are pretty much the same.
The online difference is in life u close your eys and sleep and in death u sleep with ur eyes open.

:(

Keshi said...

haha Rex Im just crazy. Thats all :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy that wud be crazy lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun!


**The online difference..

ONLINE? lol u meant ONLY right?


**is in life u close your eys and sleep and in death u sleep with ur eyes open.

really? how d u know?

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi...


Zen zen zen.. now lemme find this tag initiator... :P

Hemanth Potluri said...

i read the ans's last nite itself..but dint know...wat to pick :P....well perfect answers cant be sorted ....u should have been in roadies ...it should have been loads of fun :P..heheh..

gud mornin sweets...

hey i dint say anything for help..i am perfectly alrite now :).

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

haha Rat!

If I find him/her, I'll send them for juvenile detention.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hemz hey tnxx ;-)

Feeling better today?

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

**Feeling better today?

heheh yeh

started eating apples from yest :P..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

Hemz r ya serious? lol!

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

heheh yes...i ate 3 apples so i dont need the doc for 3 days..:P...i cant take daily so i took the apples in one day itself:P..

urs..hemu..

Tarun said...

It was only for sure.

How do I know?
Well I go brain dead when I am asleep.


:D

Southpaw unplugged said...

I enjoyed the slow death on my blog...:) check it out...:P, Reading it all over again is surely gonna be fatal for u now...lolz

prabirsaha said...

Hillarious and what a patience ...Prabir

Keshi said...

Southy o noooooooo lol I think that will kill me for sure!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Prabir after doing that tag I dun even hv a nano-litre of Patience left in me...I dun think it'll ever come bak either!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey KP lol tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Tarun!

Keshi.

Saim said...

lolz tht was funny
but too much of John all the way.....seems 2 b all over the tag:D
but u did soooo much bttr den me...really wacko piece I must say:)

Keshi said...

haha CN u finally read it!

I was near-death doing this tag!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thats why I put alot of pics of John...just to keep my oxygen supply!

Keshi.

Heart'n'Soul said...

***Single by status, Taken by life
Good One...

***Favorite Number: John..I mean 7!
Yummmmmmmmmmmm... hes haaaawwwt!!!

***Are you a nose digger? ewwww!
***where do you swim, in your sink?

hahahahahah....ROTFL

HOW did you manage to do this one...HOW

this is like baaap of all tags!!!

uttara said...

OMGGGGGGG
this is funny tooo

u have been soo patient.. lol

**Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole: yeah, on another kind of pole...wanna know about it?

ha ha ha ha ha ,,,, i wannna knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww plssssssssss tellllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeee LMAOOOOOO

**Sex: Still in the process of finding out, I'll let you know next Tuesday!
u mean to say u'll be ahem ahem (winks) by next tuesday.. i don't think john abrahm is in his way to sydney.. he is gonna be with me.. ha ha ha ha.. so better luck next time..lols


**yes, 100s of sisters and brothers here in Blogville

somalian's heart brokennnnnnn ha ha ha

wat say raj?? :P


**What are you wearing right now: Why, are ya gonna shag yourself blue reading my answer?
ur thoughts r enough for them
HA HA HA HA

LMAO

**Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I don't do BF/GF anymore...I'm old enough to cut the crap and get to business straight away

what kinda something to do anywhere and everywhere.. ahem ahem

lols

**Have you ever smoked: I'm gonna take up Cocaine after this


wen ur tongue touched another kind of pole i'm sure u wud have had a cigar.. ha ha ha ha ha *winks*

LMAO


***Have you truly told him/her how you feel, face to face: no I used the bum-to-bum method..want a demonstration?

i seriously had some freaky thought here to comment.. but will tell u later.. ha ha ha ha ha

but i loveddddddd this answer.... lolssssss

gosh i'm laughing here like a maniac now..

reading this

lols

good one keshi.. tc miss u :P

i need a smoke for sure now.. lolssss
;)

Vaisakh P S said...

ohhh lord... please save me from this torment..
i will laugh to death

Keshi said...

HAHA Div @baap of all tags!

I did it somehow...and experienced a near-death situation too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HAHA Uttsy @Somalian!

He's back with a renewed venegance ya know!



** don't think john abrahm is in his way to sydney.. he is gonna be with me

its ok u can hv him...in ur dreams Uttsy LOL!


I never smokes cigars ya know lol!


wuts the freaky thought, tell me NOW! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vaisakh WC n tnxx!

do this tag if u want to be the first blogger in the cemetery!

Keshi.

general_boy said...

Keshi can I please bring my Handicam when you find the originator of this meme? I'm pretty sure I will be able to use the footage in my next gorilla marketing campaign!! ;)