Tuesday, March 4

Fashionably Ridiculous!

You really don't have to suffer just for fashion's sake. I mean look at these faces, it doesn't seem like they are enjoying it does it! Looks more like they're being sent to prison.













Ok boy(or girl) just what the hell are we wearing here?

















Are you hiding a Pumpkin in there?


















I wouldn't be this colorful even if I was in Deathrow and had to wear this to be freed!

















What are we selling here, Lottery tickets?


















Dude you forgot your trousers, no wait, you've lost it totally!


















Ok Sista how exactly are we going to sip some Champagne, better yet chat? Ok I'll go for Sign Language classes, so much more easier!















You probably never do the dishes, hmmm okay!











Not a bad hairstyle but the color, cmon you could've done much better Suga hunny candyfloss!















Excuse me, are you the model or the clothes hanger? Treat yourself better hun!

















Dog-attack victim?

















Wow a rare bird is walking and it looks human too!


















Some fashion tips by Keshi: Less is more. Wear less makeup to avoid looking like a heavily iced Vanilla cake! Be natural if you can. Wear clothes that suit you and what YOU really like, not what others like. Take off one accessory before you leave home (don't look like one giant Accessory shop with the headband, earrings, necklace, bangles, anklets, belt etc all in one go!). Wear lipstick that suit your complexion (earthy shades are chic) to avoid looking like a Dracula straight after a blood-suck. Wear clothes/shoes that match the occasion and weather...i.o.w. don't look like a slut wearing boobtubes in the middle of freezing Winter! And wearing killer stilettos to do grocery shopping isnt cool either. btw looking anorexic isn't a fashion...go out, eat and enjoy life to look good in every way. Some outfits don't suit us all unless we all have the body of Heidi Klum..so let's just accept that and wear what our bodies look good in, not what supermodels look good in. Guys please avoid thick gold chains yuikkz! Besides being fashionable doesnt mean looking like an alien...normal clothes will do. To hell with what's IN right now - what's totally fashionable is your own unique style. So be creative and step out in style, in YOUR style! Be a trendsetter ;-) And remember nothing is as fashionable as having a great personality. Now give us some fashion tips won't ya :).


Current Music: Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze

129 Cranium Signets:

La vida Loca said...

hhh goooodddd!!! where did u find the monstrosities?

Like you I think less is more.
And avoid tights.

Menchie said...

Totally agree with Less is more, Keshi! Great post! I badly needed a break from work.

Let's see, as far as fashion tips go, I would recommend investing in a few key pieces that will last years -- like a classic little black dress you can wear over and over. Or a fabulous pair of shoes that you can use with a going out dress or jeans. :D

SaffronSaris said...

Haha, makes you wonder why some people are willing to pay obscene amounts of money for such stuffs!
On the other hand, some clothes shop are selling such weird clothes, paper-thin ones that probably only last a few cycles in the washing machine. And they're rediculously priced for the quality...People must be getting richer....

maverick said...

hmm...less is more is a good time...i still enjoy watching the pirelli calender and its making... :D

Solitaire said...

Aaaah! I have never been fashionable. Always found out what the in-thing is a tad too late. Just started wearing eye shadow. Wear the same shade of lipstick for the past GOK years. Have 50 pairs of shoes and therefore, feel guilty about buying new ones even if the fashion changes. Would like to get my nails done but got no money. Am short so have to buy whatever pants are my size no matter what style. Same goes for other clothes sizes.

I have promised myself that I will be more fashion conscious when I lose the extra ten pounds. That, I do not think will happen in this life.

Jay said...

$5 t-shirts from the discount store, some jeans or shorts if it's warm and maybe a hoodie if it's cold. That's my fashion right there. I call it the homeless look. It keeps people from asking me for money. haha ;-)

Romeo Morningwood said...

#1 The Saloon Whore from 1864 is going to beat the crap out of that street Mime!
#2 It looks like she was passed out in a Vegas bathroom when it exploded
#3 Any Bumkin Dress MUST be orange
#4 You could make out on the floor and get your all of your dusting done
#5 Standing in the loo wearing the toilet paper dispenser outfit would be a really bad job
#6 Shorts are ALWAYS ALWAYS casual ALWAYS!
#7 The Ninja look might work in a Sushi restaurant?
#8 Actually I think that the Hello Kitty Fingernails might catch on!
#9 I actually like this pink doo
#10 Isn't she the model who was banned from modelling in Europe for being a size -4?
#11 Old School jeans been there done that PUH-LEEZE!
#12 The Chrysanthemum dress needs a fake bumble bee on a wire sticking out the back of it.

What is wrong with guys wearing a Mr T starter Kit around their neck? I pity the fool who doesn't have one.

radiohead said...

I donno about fashion, but we all are a little fashion conscious. Yup thats what is to be known, what suits you.

sneakers work :D

Jim said...

the first contraption the women had to endure was the corset

then dieting to look like Barbie

thank God
I am not a woman

Jim said...

today even men have to look good though

work outs in the gym
and penis enlargement pills

Jim said...

I am not at home
like Keshi I am working too


my client dont mind my blogging

@purV said...

Well.. your posts might be interesting, but the chart numbers that you post totally rock!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

dats sme cool advice keshi!!
fashion really has to b about being yourself n not smething inhuman!!
great post!

Satish Bolla said...

more than the tips and the pics, the comments on the pics were awesome. hilarious.....

Pri said...

ROFL!! ...i agree...some ppl have a werid sense of fashion :p...and nailpaint too...i hate those gawdy shades...yuckkk!!
sometimes all u have to do for a good laugh is watch those fashion-tv-ramp-shows :))

Preeti said...

first time here...nice :)

i did a tke on the fashion world a while ago...crazy contraptionz they come up with in the name of fashion huh?

Preeti said...

came here thru some random links! nice work :)

i did a take on fashion in one of my previous posts...some crazy contraptionz they cme up with in the name of fashion huh?

Anonymous said...

I LIKE KESHI'S FASHION STATEMENTS... pardon me for the caps!

Cinderella said...

Girl..you totally spoke my mind out there.
Fashion for me is subtle.
A simple kohl and lip balm is my makeup for work. Ans a rare earthy lipstick sometime.
And yeah, like you said...never look like you're straught outta a magz cover...lipstick, bracelet, arrings, bags...loading yourself with all of them together is a strict no - no !!!
Cool fundas here girl.
Gyus/gals..just do what she's sayin..ok !!
She said it just right...and now you know why Kesh is the babe she is...

**muaah sweets**

Jeevan said...

"And remember nothing is as fashionable as having a great personality." Beautiful keshi. The pictures are wild, but I like the red bird dress;)

We are living for our self to our own taste and not for what all others do. Many don’t cared about it and go for what all fashion things come, esp. those looking for hard coating just mess themselves against to the softness.

AmitL said...

ROFL-Keshi,these were fab- yep,some of the 'fashionable' ones really looked like they were being sent to prison.Of course, the torn jeans one is only too common.

**And remember nothing is as ashionable as having a great personality. Now give us some fashion tips won't ya.** I totally,thoroughly agree..one's personality is what displays one's fashion sense. Fashion tips?Wear what you're comfy in.

Err,what's your opinion of body-painted suits?One of our Bollywood heroines(Pooja Bhatt) did that for a mag once,and it created a big uproar.

BTW,to avoid confusion,u'd better reply to my comments with'AmitL'-I see there's a namesake of mine giving comments,too,these days!or,maybe I should change my nickname to jollygood23.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lolll great descriptions!
the bird-like is ur fav beckham's wifey! lol

and omg i love those nails LOL !!
and great way to NOT do any work and that includes TYPING! lol so yayyy! I ain't bloggin n blog hoppin nemore loll
messing!

nice! where did u get all em pics frm??
the aneroxic girl looks like she's about to die ... i think she's some minus size! LOL

Sometimes these models make me sick .. i really wonder if these 'clothes' can actually be worn!! (except of course by fools like posh spice lol)

And about make-up! I don't like puttin on layers but i do like dressin up .. n even though i wear glasses i love doing eye makeup and i think it still looks sexy :D

great post! xx

Ekta said...

hahaha
the snaps are funny and the clothes hanger model the worst!!..I mean its trends like these which are forcing teenage girls to become aneorexic!!!
And well..thx for the tips..am a total non-fashion person..HATE make-up!!

AmitL said...

BTW,I just found an article on this topic of clothes,on a blog:
http://www.kalpana.it/eng/blog/2007/06/hiding-body.html

(Even the article mentions Pooja.The pic was identical to the Heidi Klum photo...looks comfy,na?hahaha)

Kalpana said...

No idea, where people are going by the name fashion.....
Be natural, that will look great...

Anonymous said...

Is that Casey Donovan, top pic? Very masculine face in the next pic. Pumpkin is horrible. I like the 'hair style' and the colour. Almost seems pointless for skin and bones to cover her breast over. Agree with you about accessories, but with make up, more is better. If in doubt, apply some more.

Ashish Soni said...

//And remember nothing is as fashionable as having a great personality.//

very true..:)

but if these models follow your tips who the hell will do modeling for those dress designers,whose earnings are dependent on these sort of fashion shows.

Besides that this job is not that easy and it takes a lot of effort to come up with something creative and something different (my view)

On the contrary, these pictures made me laugh and I really appreciate your beauty tips. But a deeper look reveals a different picture... :)

And also on ramp models are taught to be stone faced..... :)
I also had the same expressions on my face when I modelled for my college :)

take care
~Ali

Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, very sad pics indeed Keshi honey. LOL

Vishesh said...

lol i agree with you people should dress in what suits them...clothes represent a person from inside...

i prefer sleeveless mostly and in chennai we don't have winters...i like sleeveless because i am comfie in them and its much cooler...:)

Mez said...

Veens dedication has come in for u.

Alok said...

Ha ha ... enjoyed it immensely .. and me being heading the committee this year for our Annual Diiner and Dance event ... have to come up with some fashionable theme as well ... and believe it is a pain in the wrong place ...

BTW as to ur Q in ur last post to my comment ... had been to Kolkata to meet my folks in the first 2 weeks of Feb and after coming back was struggling with fever and all and loads of work :)


Alok

FH said...

Ewww!!!! I specially hate the 3rd one and that excuse for a human, stick girl!! *sigh*

KP said...

well pointed out...:). sometimes they just over do the things in the name of fashion....lol. I dont understand why so much make up or thick gold chains or weired cloths where u cant reveal thie gender.....:).

wisdomstuff said...

I've got the personality thing down. Yay!!

I've never been much of a fashion plate, I like what I like, not what society dictates is the latest style.

willheim said...

ok no gold chains!

i am very unfashionable, but it is a choice. i have nice clothes, and know how to wear them and look, well, successful and handsome? but it is too much work!

maybe if i was going out to dinner with you I could be bothered!

Nadine said...

Those were some of the weirdest outfits (I use that term very loosely) I've ever seen.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hehehe.. Awesome comments for the pics!! :)
Am glad those fashion tips came in so soon... ;) totally agree with ya on all points..
i believe in keeping it subtle..n of course fashion is something totally individualistic.. dun follow the herd mentality...

BUMBLE!!! said...

I don't know what's worse
1) Anorexia as fashion
2) Absurd costume design
or 3) how spazzy certain models can look (esp. male models - thank you Derek Zoolander)

all the same, it's good to be male and unfashion conscious.

Give me a nice shirt and tie combo and I can look awesome.

and humble too!!!

tulipspeaks said...

#8 - i'm still trying to figure out how ppl live with their fingernails like that.. *sigh

like wht u said, keshi.. being comfortable is the key & less is always the best! ;)

got my email this time? sent from my gmail account. not using hotmail any longer.


ammu.

George said...

Not being terribly fashion conscious ... I see the reason why I am not, now. The ultra skinny model wearing the napkin is ultra ugly. I probably have 1 testicle that weighs more than she does.

Take care, Keshi

xox

Mansi Trivedi said...

Hahahahahahha
I love it. :)

curryegg said...

I definitely agree that less is more... Too much of details will make a person look weird...

;)

Miladysa said...

Great post.

My advice is to set the standards - don't follow them!

Sameera Ansari said...

That was hilarious!The fashion world can seriously go crazy at times!That clothes hanger one had me in splits :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

guess I better sew up the rips in the seat of my jeans - definetly a Keshi fashion don't!

Heard from someone in Switzerland that you are a supermodel - I knew it!!

Jim said...

Girl, you're looking, fine tonight,and every guy has got you in his sights.

What you're doing, with a clown like me,is surely one of life's little, mysteries

So tonight I'll ask the stars above,"How did I ever win your love?"

What did I do?

What did I say,to turn your angel eyes my way?

Well, I'm the guy who never learned to dance,never even got one second glance

Across a crowded room was close enough,I could look but I could never touch

So tonight I'll ask, the stars above,"How did I ever win your love?"

What did I do?

What did I say,to turn your angel eyes my way?

Don't anyone wake me,if it's just a dream

'Cause she's the best thing,ever happened to me

All you fellows, you can look all you like,

but this girl you see, she's leavin' here with me tonight

There's just one more thing that I need to know,

if this is love why does it scare me so?

It must be somethin only you can see,

'cause girl I feel it when you look at me

So tonight I'll ask the stars above,"How did I ever win your love?"

What did I do? What did I say,to turn your angel eyes my way?


hey, hey, hey, yeah, awww




see the video here

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi, as always you are very creative and funny.Great and smart post.
let's just accept that and wear what our bodies look good in, not what supermodels look good in
very true
and
less is more
I agree with you.

But in my age maybe this pinc be good or dog-attak victim?
I'll be try...some day.

Have wonderful time!

Keshi said...

heyya Lavida!

I founf em on the net...I searched for these pics using the term fashion criminals' lol! And then I picked the ones I wanted for this post.


**And avoid tights.

yes I agree...for men, certainly not!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Menchie hows ya hun?


**I would recommend investing in a few key pieces that will last years -- like a classic little black dress you can wear over and over. Or a fabulous pair of shoes that you can use with a going out dress or jeans


SPOT ON! U know ur 'fashion' pretty well sista!

The lil black cocktail dress will never go out of fashion...also denims...and certain shoes. I so agree! ty for that.



Keshi.

Brian in Oxford said...

hi Keshi!

That rainbow thing reminds me of an old game for my dad's Atari system! Not "Breakout" but something like it...

Keshi said...

Saffy I agree...I hv friends who spend like $400 on just a party dress...only cos of the designer label!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Mav :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy beautiful Solitaire!

Is that u in the profile pic? WOW u hv amazing eyes! So pretty.


**I have promised myself that I will be more fashion conscious when I lose the extra ten pounds. That, I do not think will happen in this life.


aww dun say that sista! U dun hv to WAIT to be fashionable. Do it now..cos u can. U sound like my sis...she says the same thing..Im gonna do this when I lose few kilos etc etc. She drives me nuts LOL! And she's not even fat. I dun think ur fat either...it's all in ur mind Ms.Psychologist ;-)

Now go n strut ur stuff babeh, for life is too short to put anything off. HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jay I luuuurve that HOMELESS look lol so sweet! I really like that down-to-Earth quality abt ya Jay.



**It keeps people from asking me for money.

LOL hahahaha clever person!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Homey Homey Homey :)


**#2 It looks like she was passed out in a Vegas bathroom when it exploded

hahahaha!


**#4 You could make out on the floor and get your all of your dusting done

haha clever one!


**#7 The Ninja look might work in a Sushi restaurant?

ROFL!



**#10 Isn't she the model who was banned from modelling in Europe for being a size -4?

lol must be, and is that even a size!



**#12 The Chrysanthemum dress needs a fake bumble bee on a wire sticking out the back of it.

hahahaha classic!



**What is wrong with guys wearing a Mr T starter Kit around their neck?

LOL!



ty so much for the Laughs...u really made my day! :) HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuj hey not knowing abt 'fashion' is good in a way :)


**sneakers work

yep COMFORT is the keyword!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jim!

**then dieting to look like Barbie

u wudnt believe this but there's a girl working close to where I work...I see her EVERY single day in the morning crossing a street...and she is BARBIE in human form! Everyone stares at her...cos she's done her hair n makeup exactly like a Barbie doll and she looks so plastic! I really dunno if she's a human.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim I agree...even men r into Fashion these days. But I dun like such men LOL!


**work outs in the gym
and penis enlargement pills

haha yes!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim wuteva :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Apurv!

**but the chart numbers that you post totally rock!


u mean the songs? tnxx! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gunj tnxx!

**fashion really has to b about being yourself n not smething inhuman!!

yes and LOL @inhuman!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Satish tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Pri yes, sometimes I watch some girls on the ramp and laugh my ass off...cos they dun even realise the crap they're wearing.


**and nailpaint too...i hate those gawdy shades.

LOL! I hate em too...too bloody fake!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Preeti WC!

**...crazy contraptionz they come up with in the name of fashion huh?


yes...thats exactly wut I meant by this post. I love Fashion but I dun blindly accept any crap just cos it's called Fashion :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chriz tnxx and I LIKE CHRIZ'S FASHION TASTE ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

MWAH Cinderella!


**A simple kohl and lip balm is my makeup for work. Ans a rare earthy lipstick sometime.

Exactly! Thats so hot by itself.


U know it all hun...cos ur simply irresistible! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan tnxx!


**but I like the red bird dress

hehe u do? I dun think I'll ever wear that even if I was being caned for not wearing it LOL!


**We are living for our self to our own taste and not for what all others do

spot on!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey AmitL ty! :) I know who's who btw hehe.


**Wear what you're comfy in.

Good one.


**what's your opinion of body-painted suits?One of our Bollywood heroines(Pooja Bhatt) did that for a mag once,and it created a big uproar.

u mean just wearing paint on ur body and nothing else? Wut kinda crap is that yuk! LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Cheesy ty!


**the bird-like is ur fav beckham's wifey

haha I know...doesnt she look so unposh? lol!


**omg i love those nails LOL

Cheesy u really like em or r ya just muckin ard? LOL cos I hate em!



**where did u get all em pics frm??

I didnt get em all in one spot. I just wanted to do a post on bad fashion so I searched the net for pics using the term 'fashion criminals' LOL!



**the aneroxic girl looks like she's about to die

she must be her ghost. And I heard that an anorexic Brazilian model died on the ramp...she was only 23.


** i really wonder if these 'clothes' can actually be worn

LOL thats the point of this post. I mean if clothes cant be worn why do we call these items 'Fashion'?


Posh is an idiot who buys anything thats under the 'Fashion' label LOL! Thanks to bimbos like her some fashion designers arent starving.


** I don't like puttin on layers but i do like dressin up .. n even though i wear glasses i love doing eye makeup and i think it still looks sexy

hell yeah me too..I love eye-makeup and light lipstick. I never wear foundation (never have)...but luckily I hv good skin. I can u'stand why some women wear stacks of makeup tho.


tnxx Cheesy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good on ya Ekta!


**mean its trends like these which are forcing teenage girls to become aneorexic

yeah...i hv a cousin who's disappearing by the day cos she's on a Jenny Craig diet. ***rolling eyes***



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gotta see that one AmitL, tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Kalpz!


**Be natural, that will look great

Spot on!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Andrew!


**Is that Casey Donovan, top pic?

nah I dun think so :)



**Almost seems pointless for skin and bones to cover her breast over.

hehe good point.


**but with make up, more is better. If in doubt, apply some more.

lol ok!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ali WB! Where were ya? :)


**but if these models follow your tips who the hell will do modeling for those dress designers,whose earnings are dependent on these sort of fashion shows.

I didn give this advice to the Models, did I? LOL!


dun get wrong, I love FASHION. But I dun blindly follow Fashion. There's good, sensible Fashion as well as bad, pathetic Fashion..and this post was abt the latter. I mean can we wear these clothes at all? :)



**Besides that this job is not that easy and it takes a lot of effort to come up with something creative and something different

I u'stand that. But being creative isnt abt bringing up designs that no one can wear...?? Have u ever seen normal ppl wearing such items in real life? If I wore that pumpkin dress to work or a party, ppl will kill me LOL!


**But a deeper look reveals a different picture

like wut?


**I also had the same expressions on my face when I modelled for my college

woohoo u a model? WOW show us some of ur photoshoots wont ya Ali? :)


tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Caz tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vish tnxx!

**clothes represent a person from inside...

totally agree!



**sleeveless

I love sleeveless dresses n tops too...so comfy like u said.


tnxx Vish!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mez MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol ty Alok!


**have to come up with some fashionable theme as well

really? WOW! Best of luck!


And u get well soon now, HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Asha tnxx!

Next time u want some Pumpkin for ur cooking, buy it from this model LOL!


**that excuse for a human, stick girl

yeah she looks like she's abt to fall dead.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL KP tnxx!

**...where u cant reveal thie gender

haha so true!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Wisdom tnxx hun!

**, I like what I like, not what society dictates is the latest style

GOOD ON YA!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Wisdom tnxx hun!

**, I like what I like, not what society dictates is the latest style

GOOD ON YA!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Willz hey good to see ya here :) Missed ya...


**i have nice clothes, and know how to wear them and look, well, successful and handsome? but it is too much work!

hehe thats the kinda guy I like ;-)


we can go out dining together but come exactly like how u described urself above. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Nadine tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Swati hows ya babez?


**i believe in keeping it subtle..n of course fashion is something totally individualistic.. dun follow the herd mentality...


Spot on! Ur totally CHIC! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bumble I agree LOL!


**all the same, it's good to be male and unfashion conscious.

yep I like men just like that ;-)


**Give me a nice shirt and tie combo and I can look awesome.

aww I'd love to see ya like that!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ammu HUGS n tnxx!


**#8 - i'm still trying to figure out how ppl live with their fingernails like that.. *sigh

LOL! I wonder how they wash themselves?


I'll check my email now, tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

LOL!!
My fav is that anorexic chic!!! (uhhhh NOT!!).
I don't know much about fashion, but whatever little I have learned from watching Project Runway, is that 'costume-like' outfits never make the cut.

good one girl!

cheers :)

Keshi said...

heyy George long time..HUGS!

**The ultra skinny model wearing the napkin is ultra ugly. I probably have 1 testicle that weighs more than she does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mansi tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Curry my Fashion sista :)


**Too much of details will make a person look weird

true..

tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Milady tnxx!


**My advice is to set the standards - don't follow them!


definitely agree! Thats wut I meant by 'be a trendsetter' :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Sameera tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Phos!

**guess I better sew up the rips in the seat of my jeans - definetly a Keshi fashion don't

lol hahaha ur cute!


nah I aint a supermodel, just a superfriend ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim who r ya referring to in those lyrics?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Krys HUGS n tnxx hun!


**But in my age maybe this pinc be good or dog-attak victim?

lol aww wut d u mean Krys? Ur not old hun. As long as ur not 80+ ur still young :) Here in Aus, even at 70 ppl start dating..lol Im serious.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Brian! :)


LOL @breakout!


Keshi.

Jim said...

y.dsouzaA fashion consists of a current (constantly changing) trend, favored for frivolous rather than practical, logical, or intellectual reasons. It is a manner of showing how something is done or how it happens. It is a characteristic or a habitual practice. Fashion is a usage that is based on the newness of behavior. Fashion, at last, is "the make or form of something; an often personal manner or way; mode of action or operation; a prevailing custom, usage, or style; the prevailing style (as in dress) during a particular time; a garment in such a style; social standing or prominence esp. as signalized by dress or conduct".

A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic.
George Bernard Shaw

Keshi said...

hey Carolinagal tnxx hun!


**'costume-like' outfits never make the cut.

I agree. I mean its not like we can really wear these n go out w.o. getting arrested for fashion crime right? LOL!


Keshi.

Jim said...

A fashion is merely a form of ugliness so unbearable that we are compelled to alter it every six months.
Oscar Wilde

Keshi said...

Jim I like the OW definition of Fashion.


Keshi.

Jim said...

The doctor said, "Bill, the good news is I can cure your headaches.

The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Bill was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for, but felt he had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He decided he could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need a new suit." He entered the shop and told the owner, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see . . size 44 long."

Bill laughed. "That's right, how did you know? "Been in the business sixty years!" the tailor said. Bill tried on the suit, and it fit perfectly. As Bill admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Bill thought for a moment and said, "Sure." The tailor eyed Bill and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck."

Bill was surprised and said, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business sixty years." Bill tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly.

He walked around the shop, and the tailor asked, "How about some new underwear?" Bill said, "Why not! The tailor said, "Let's see . . . size 36."

Bill laughed, "Ah-ha! I got you. I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old."


The tailor shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."




posted by Vest @ 3/05/2008 08:56:00 AM 0 comments links to

Jim said...

I learnt a trick on SEX COUNSELLOR

if u want a girl to love u
be nice to her mom

love her mom first

Jim said...

VEST is having headaches

Keshi said...

LOL Jim!

Keshi.

Jim said...

a journey from the "gross" to the divine "necessaries of life."



True economy has nothing to do with the ways and means of increasing wealth, with methods for multiplying the superfluities, the "gross necessaries of life."

True economy is that which simply provides the flesh with what belongs to the flesh so that the spirit may go about its own business.

The problem for Thoreau is that people don't seem to know this. People seem to believe that the "gross necessaries of life" represent all that there is to their humanity.

This, as Thoreau sees it, is a social fiction which the people of everyday reality take to be a God-given truth.


Thoreau's strategy in Walden is to expose this social fiction for what it really is, namely, a false fiction, a fiction that represents the triumph of the flesh over the spirit.

Steph said...

These couture pieces are meant to be outrageous. They're trying to show off the designers creativity, kinda like a painter and his canvas.
Unfortunately, you gotta wonder what drugs they were on at the time ;)

Jim said...

there once lived a great man in India who ridiculed fashion

The Queen of England wanted to meet him

He went in his normal attire
bare chested and wearing a khadi loin cloth and chappals

Jim said...

When asked by the reporters later
Did he not feel he shud have put on more clothes

No he said
The King was dressed enuff for both of us

Shionge said...

I almost drop dead kekekek.....

Sweetstickychewy said...

yeah fasion could be ridiculous as far as some of the runway clothes goes.

I guess at the end of the day its what flatter your person, your figure and your flavour the most. Nothing beats the fashion you carry that people admire somehow or get inspired by.

***And remember nothing is as fashionable as having a great personality.

lovely lines.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Have been busy.

Love your captions on the pics.

Hugs

Bev

Keshi said...

tnxx Jim!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

True Steph!

**you gotta wonder what drugs they were on at the time

LOL yes!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim Im sure u meant Gandhi ji!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Shionge!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Jim!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy!

**Nothing beats the fashion you carry that people admire somehow or get inspired by.

Spot on!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Sig said...

heheh - fashion is a little strange, goofy and downright ugly at times

ur tips rock!! heheh - i agree with them all :)

Pavi!!!! said...

Some of these "fashionable clothes" are sooooooooo not practical...and I don't have the figure to wear the few that are pracical :-( .
Even if one saw me after 10 yrs..I could be wearing ditto same stuff that I am weariing now, coz my clothes never seem to wear out and nothing ever changes in me..my height or weight!
Currently wearing the frock that I bought in class X(1998). HONEST.
PS:I'm at home..I don go out wit this stuff..Don freak out n abondon me frm visiting ur blogs!

Anonymous said...

"I am a trend-setter" --> I believe in that.. ad even if you tell me otherwise.. i dnt give a damn ;)

hehehe!

KEshi GREAT POST as usual.. I dnt know hw to do make-up :( dnt know what color of lipstick suits me :( dnt know hw to make the lipstick stay on for longer time

arghh i dnt know abt make -up except lining my eyes :(

i got to goto sme class is it? do u giv classes?

what time :)

Keshi said...

Silvara WHERE WERE YA? I missed ya hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thats great to know Pavi :) I think ur blessed with a 'stable' body which many women dun hv :(


**Currently wearing the frock that I bought in class X(1998). HONEST

cool! :) I hv some old pieces too...I hvnt chucked em out cos I hv an emotional attachment to em :)



ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Veenz u r cute! A trendsetter indeedz and I LUV UR STYLE! :)


**dnt know hw to make the lipstick stay on for longer time

tip: put lipstick on every few mins. LOL!


no classes hun lolz...now how can I give classes to a trendsetter?
;-)


HUGS!


Keshi.

Sairekha said...

Spot on Keshikins:)

I'd recommend conditioned hair always. Its low maintanence and it behaves:) Also I'd suggest to highlight one feature at a time when you make up.. either the eyes or the lips. Never both. And dont ever line eyes with super dark kohl if you're wearing dark/red lipstick!! you're gonna look like a kathakali dancer!!:(

Keshi said...

hey Ziah tnxx hun!

Some great tips there!

**I'd recommend conditioned hair always

yes..the BEST.



**I'd suggest to highlight one feature at a time when you make up..

thats so true! some ppl put too much eye makeup as well as strking lipstick n even foundation LOL!


hahaha @Kathakali dancer!


:):)

Keshi.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Hmm..that was good insight u provided us..close to 40 shrinks and working out a timetable to accomodate all must be a tough call !!lol.
For a man,an old man at it,you know whats obvious as a shrink..
Keshi, you sure have a beautiful way of telling it out that keeps us drawn here
TC
CU

Keshi said...

hey CU!

**..close to 40 shrinks and working out a timetable to accomodate all must be a tough call

LOL hahahahaha yes!


:):)

Keshi.