Tuesday, March 18

A Life Story

I was tagged by this ever-elegant sweet and caring babe Carolinagal to present The A to Zs of my life. So here I go folks, diving in!


A = Awakening. This is the biggest lesson in my life. One fateful day after my Spring was unexpectedly turned into a cold dark Winter, I woke up from my deep slumber. It opened my tightly closed eyes, cleared my heavily fogged heart, moved my sealed lips and pumped blood into my lifeless veins. That Winter brought me real Spring. This time around I live, not just exist.


B = Bonds. Something I wish I could detach from in my life, yet so hard to live with and without...


C = Confessions. My life is one big confession, but I continue to be misunderstood...yet I continue to confess as that's my life unravelling against the harsh judgement of others...


D = Dilemma. The nature of Life-stopping yet life-giving chapters of a story called Keshi. They stop me on tracks yet keep me going...


E = Engage. Engage me in you as I engage you in me...for what are we if we can't learn from each other...


F = Fall. Whenever I fell, I've fallen fully and hit rock-bottom. That has made me feel what it is to be at the pits of despair and what it takes to to climb back up again to take a peek at light...


G = Give and Get. I get what I give...I give what I get. Karma either pats or bites your back.


H = Humor. Every time I fall short of humor, I fail at surviving the wuthering heights. My sense of humor is my strongest shelter.


I = Individuality. I'm me, I'm not you. You are you, you're not me. Something I voraciously value.


J = Jeopardy. The risks that I take are proof to my life being LIVED. There's no Right/Wrong turns...only turns that you ought to take no matter what they seem like...


K = Keshigirl.blogspot.com. My life on print. A sharp turning point in my life that saved me from being swallowed by my fate...an online diary that lost me my privacy but gained me a world of friends and wisdom that has now become my Oxygen...


L = Love. The only estate that everyone would be entitled to, that I'd leave behind when I'm gone...


M = Make. I didn't always get everything ready-made in my life. I made most of them happen by myself...


N = Nature. I'm like a roaming leaf stuck on a net not knowing where my next stop would be, yet content with the present state of my being...for I'm part of nature and I don't crave for a destination.


O = Oxymoron. Pretty much what my life is...always a begining that's bound to end soon.


P = Prelude. Where my Romantic encounters tragically die a premature death.


Q = Queen. of all tragedies. Missed the bus, missed the show and ended up as Miss.Missed Out...but I'm still smiling.


R = Raindrops. Each time they fall, they tell me a story...of a long lost, aching and sad memory...a story close to my heart...


S = Setup. Somehow I feel I have been 'setup' to be here for a reason that's gonna take alot of me and a long time to find out...


T = Timeless. Time keeps ticking yet I live a timeless life...the greatest gift I've ever received is Today...and I embrace it with all my heart.


U = Unleash. Something that some of my loved-ones can never do...mangled overly in materialistic needs, they continue to suffer, that makes me quite sad.


V = Vendetta. My smirky attitude against my demons...for I'm the Master of my soul!


W = Water. Pretty much what my heart is like...no one can stop it from flowing freely. But just like water, sometimes my heart freezes and turns into ice...and then it melts and starts flowing again...


X = Xylophone. The high and low tunes of my fate laid upon my soul. A God it may be, the creator of those tunes, bet He/She is having fun conducting the orchestra of my life...


Y = Yearning. I used to long for things to happen in my life...not anymore. Now I yearn to see the bigger picture...what it is to be breathing...it's a gift in itself.


Z = Zombie. My psychological state at any given time...I just live in the moment...I capture and value fresh feelings. I don't care what people say or think about me, take me as I am or just leave.



Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do this tag Carolinagal...it opened certain closed doors of my soul to myself, and let me take a peek inside. It was liberating doing it, MWAH! I have also been tagged on 99 other tags (LOL!) by some of my friends here that I can't remember now :(, sorry guys! I know that Ziah and Pranay recently tagged me on a cool Blog-posts tag and I will take that up soon. But if any others here have tagged me recently and if in my careless and forgetful nature I have (unintentionally ofcourse) ignored those tags, please leave a comment here reminding me about it..thanks guys! btw, I only take up tags that really intrigue me and are interesting...so please dont be disappointed if I don't take up a certain tag...awwww HUGS! *no hard feelings now ok*.


And this last beach pic was taken by me...isn't it lovely! A sea of raging emotions...that's what my life pretty much sums up to be. Thanks guys, have a great day ahead!




Current Music: Te Busque by Nelly Furtado feat. Juanes

145 Cranium Signets:

Sweetstickychewy said...

I was overwhelmed as I read your post. It was done so beautifully.

I could identify with some things.

You are beautiful Keshi.

Your crystal clearness is what makes it so appealing, attractive and alluring to me.:)


There is more than that I am sure. For now, that’s what I find very admirable about you sweets. Your crystal clearness. Its like the chimes that jingles as each beat release. I wonder if that makes sense. Lol. But that’s how I feel when I read this tag abt you.

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Such a cute tag kesh. Hope all's well?

krystyna said...

and you forgot:
F - you are very friendly
L - you are very lovely
T - you are very talented

Thanks for sharing,
good luck, Keshi!

tulipspeaks said...

u never stopped to amaze me with your ability to write your inner thoughts. its something i am unable to do.

btwn, i do envy u whenever i see the photos of wonderful beach shots! hope i live close to beach.. *sigh


ammu.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

No one could have done this tag better than you Kesh darling!!Beautiful!!!!! Another one of your posts that gave me goose-bumps!!!
Love ya!!

Jay said...

You even found something for "X!" Good job! ;-)

Love that beach photo. That's very cool.

Coco said...

i liked it ; )
z...zombie state!
heh, heh...

and i agree...
there were many that were left out!
b- beautiful
t- thoughtful
c- caring, considerate
g- gifted
f- friend
and i could go on, and on, and on.

btw...
it's still spring in California ; )

take care my friend...

hugs & blessings

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Very nice post.

I needed a post like this today. A get of jail card would be nice to.

Let's say I got punched in the head by something I didn't see coming.

Bake me a cake and put some tools in it. I may have some bars to saw.

Anyway, I hope your day is better than mine.

Bev

desperado said...

Bonds--- how ever hard you may want...i hope you do not detach them from your life....the are very essential my dear...more often than not those help to climb out of the pits we fall in...bonds...like yours and mine :)

and Q for queen of hearts, queen of blog world and more imp Queen of your life....you are royal and special ...and always remember that

stay smiling :)

Preeti said...

wanna knw wat i think keshi? u shud write songz...as in real songz n become a lyric writer...cuz wat u really write some soul stirrin stuff...n if u sing or r in a band or somethin, even better, make a record...not kiddin!

n trust me ur blog wud be more than enough marketin for it! ud havin ppl buyin ur record by the minute!

think abt it gurl :)

much luv!

Solitaire said...

You did not put down Solitaire for S?
:(

Solitaire said...

And you also ignored one of my tags. :(

fingers said...

Hold on to those bonds, Keshi.
Once the Federal Reserve's loosening of credit has eased the concerns on Wall St, those bonds will be worth good money again...

Solitaire said...

Here's another chance for you to be nice to yourself!!

http://mm-mm-mm-good.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-like-myself-tagged.html

ManojVasanth said...

For You, Its 'K' which saved from being swallowed by your own fate. For me, Its 'I'.'imputrescible'. and of course, very own 'I'. It may sound egotism for others. But for me, its my own confidence booster.

Great to know you here!!! Rock on!!

Ekta said...

Woah..A -Z of life!
Havent gone beyond A here!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Keshi!

Very beautifully done sweets!

Seriously!

I m in love with yu all over again honeypot :)

***I'm me, I'm not you. You are you, you're not me.

***The risks that I take are proof to my life being LIVED. There's no Right/Wrong turns...only turns that you ought to take no matter what they seem like...


***Each time they fall, they tell me a story...of a long lost, aching and sad memory...a story close to my heart..


and so many more! but all are my favs Keshigirl..love u totally!

i get what i giv and i giv what i get... LOVE!

LOVE

general_boy said...

Well, our "W"'s would have been the same... mine tends to be saltier though. ;)

Nice pic too... but you know I am a sucker for pics featuring the holy trinity of sand, sea and sky. :)

crasiezt said...

Awwww that was totally adorable:-)

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

You are a very transparent person Keshi and among those few who are connected with themselves.. All I can say is you are very beautiful!

Lena said...

Very beautifully done and told more about you than rest of the posts.. seems like you opened some doors not only to yourself but to your readers as well...

Pic is just awesome! Too good!

Jeevan said...

Beautiful to enter the variety doors of keshi, which is natural always isn’t it? the roaming leaf was really nice :)

I was wanted to be a timeless person, but still trying to fall on this path.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

a tag beautifull done..a tag that I have to do and mreally scared of the amount of writing i have to do :P
somlearning from all to get a clue wat this tag all about :P

it was very well written but was lil too complicated...
one thing i will like to learn from u how u hear the rain drops

"R = Raindrops. Each time they fall, they tell me a story...of a long lost, aching and sad memory...a story close to my heart..."

so that ican writemy own story book by dis monsoon :P

take care

Bla said...

I'm Bulgarian, not Russian, Keshi!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

waow...that must hav been 1 helluva task, figuring out so much to life, but ur post seems oh so effortless...i loved all of thm but k=keshigirl.blogspot.com was d bestest...for me it defines u, its u, ur identity!!
great post!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Pretty much revealing of who and what you are. So many points covered by your self revelation. We know more about you because of this tag. Thanks for sharing intimate information about yourself. God bless.

Sairekha said...

Bless you honeypot. That was a really touching post. Its amazing how you can show your vulnerable side on print..:)

Nachi said...

a very insightful post. you are a sweetheart Keshi!!

Mwaaah!! :)

Vishesh said...

there are a lot in common...
rise and fall like a tide,
you will be glorified -
for your guts to emaciate
and elevate you life.
eliminate darkness
like the light you are,
distances are not far,
for a heart ajar
is ready to play god's part.

btw,i think i tagged you ;) :) :P

gypsy said...

beautiful and witty...

Amit said...

Nice to read the "keshiography"....!!!

trust me.. I was almost crying..! not, for the things written.. but your ability to write the thoughts such a beautifully.

we all have some ups n down and our minds always go behind them. I actually felt and thought all those while reading your words.

truly awesome.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-another cute set of 'facts',from A to Z this time.

I quite liked the yearning one- i.e. **I used to long for things to happen in my life...not anymore. Now I yearn to see the bigger picture...what it is to be breathing...it's a gift in itself.
---
Way to go,Keshi-looking at the bigger picture,yearning for it,rather,always makes life worth living.Keep me updated on discoveries along the way,of course!:)

Gledwood said...

that stopsign looks like my heart on an average morning... haha!

water: yeah that's my element too

Manu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FH said...

Great A to Z list Kesh.

Me off to the beach on Friday. See you in May again, mill miss ya. Take care and have fun. Hugs to you!:))

Lapa said...

http://palcopiniao.blogspot.com/search/label/C%C3%82MARA%20MUNICIPAL%20DE%20COIMBRA%20URBANISMO

DIVULGUE ESTAS ILEGALIDADES DA CÂMARA MUNICIPAL DE COIMBRA

OBRIGADO

Macadamia The Nut said...

Awww! That was another walk down the me-too-lane. Sigh!

Prats said...

This was such a candid and honest post, Kesh, and you've come across as a very lovely person...not just for the way you write but the sincerity in your words.

** hugs **

Cinderella said...

Kesh,
Sometimes I wonder, if you really know who you are..what you are...and then I think maybe the beauty lies in your not knowing at all...!

You prob'ly confused now....anyway..

This was such a truthfull and prfoudly stated post..sweety.
Rem'ber, I tell you sll the time, that I love your soaring spirit to bits...I wanna say it again now.

**E = Engage. Engage me in you as I engage you in me...for what are we if we can't learn from each other...**

How beautiful a thought it is !! And so true..

**I = Individuality. I'm me, I'm not you. You are you, you're not me. Smth I voraciously value.**

I deeply believe in this. Accept others the way you are, just the you wanto thers to accept you for what you are too...

**K = Keshigirl.blogspot.com.**

My daily sachharine *grins*

**P = Prelude. Where my Romantic encounters tragically die a premature death.**

The interlude shall come,
and what a sweet symphony it shall be !
She who says is the maladies princess,
will be charmed one dawn, and no longer be she !


**muaah cutie pie**
Love ya.

Ash said...

Hi Keshi...how are you?? Coming here after a loooong time.

Lovely list!

Take care :-)

Priya said...

Love that I and R. Awesome tag Keshi. Loved it.

Little Miss Muffet said...

oh keshi, i don't think anyone thinks of u as Miss Missed Out...For me, you're Miss Positive. Smile :)

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

Came from Priya's blog, You are a very good writer Keshi.
Excellent Post, Well written.

Die Muräne said...

"Queen of all tragedies"... haha, you're funny ;) I'm sure it's not that bad! good on you :)

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

We's back to normal--whatever normal is or was or has been or is going to be ...

LOL

Bev

Princess said...

hi kesh,

wonderful things shared by way of a kool Tag..
Everything is straight from ur heart.. :)
I wonder how many can say it straight from heart!!

much luv,
-Aiz.

anits said...

hi keshi...well written post! u r really a creative writer...enjoyed reading it! tcare gal..anyway the beach pic is awesome!
muuahhhh hugs
anits

Commander Zaius said...

I'm blown away. That was the most heart felt post I've ever read.

Unknown said...

its just that A to Z aint enough...
it aint enough 2 define u...

The Grunt said...

You are definitely going to get some good karma back for all of the wonderful things you've done and do, Keshi.

ceedy said...

I have been tagged by Carolinagal for this same one - I dunno if I can do as much justice to it as you have.

It shows a very different side of you - someone who knows herself well but still needs to attain that "freedom"

Thanks for sharing and a wonderful post.

The Phosgene Kid said...

How about "P - Phos my friend"

Satanic Angel said...

nice n witty :)

Sig said...

heya babe!!

I have no idea how the hell you get time to blog while at work - I'm struggling to find the time!!

Anhyways I did do a new post and came to see how u were going.

What a lovely tag! I have seen this one on other blogs but you alays manage to put a Keshi twist onto it and it's always beautiful :D

Kalpana said...

Well written...:)

Solitaire said...

Sweety, I reread your post and you have been so vulnerable and honest here.

One thing that I would like to comment about is Z. You say that you are a zombie but you so cleverly are able to hide that in your lovely pictures. Besides, if you were actually a zombie, people would have described you as numb. However, you seem to be very sensitive, to others and yourself. I hope that you never "zombitize" your heart!

Nadine said...

Impressive. I don't think I could list things from A to Z.

Keshi said...

hey Amy tnxx hun!

**You are beautiful Keshi.

behind that beauty, there's alot of pain. I guess my writing skills come from them. I've been there to know how it feels.


*MWAH*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jono Im well ty :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Krys u know ur all that n more too. HUGS n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ammu its not ur unable to write like me...maybe u hvnt been where I hv been. If u know wut I mean :)

HUGGGGGGGZ n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Carolingal tnxx hun!

and ty for giving me the wonderful opportunity!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Jay X was the easiest one :) think abt it..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyy Coco cmon Im not all of that...sometimes Im a witch and a bitch LOL!

tnxx anyways MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Bev!

but I was worried abt ya yday..but Im really happy that everything's ok now.

HUGS TC!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Dhruv I aint royal hehe...Im just a sensitive girl with alot of experiences in life :) HUGS!


**...i hope you do not detach them from your life....the are very essential my dear...more often than not those help to climb out of the pits we fall in

I agree. However some Bonds push u to the pit...if u know wut I mean.

but ur right..we cant do w.o. CONNECTIONS.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Preeti tnxx hun! :)

I think this is it...my blog is here for ppl to read n relate to if they wanna. And its FREE :) isnt that great!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Solitaire hey MWAH!

aww I didnt forget ya in the alphabet...check letter K :)


that tag omg I've done it before..LOL!


go here:


http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2007/02/body-and-soul.html


:)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Fingers! I'd rather hold on to my undies...BONDS undies I mean ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Manoj WC n ty!

**It may sound egotism for others. But for me, its my own confidence booster

sometimes the Ego is necessary to survive...a tall Ego, not a Fat one ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Ekta :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty sweetie Veenz MWAHHHHHHH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey (beach) Boy! ;-)


**holy trinity of sand, sea and sky

love the way u put it!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Craziest!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

gee tnxx Swati :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx sweetie Lena!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jeevan its not easy to be timeless...sometimes we all fall back to routine. Im not always timeless...but most of the TIME I am. hehehehe ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sourish WC n ty!

**so that ican writemy own story book by dis monsoon

how nice. I'd love to read it some day too...:)


hey u look a bit like John Abraham..Im gonna stalk ya now LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ooops-a-daisy! @Bla :)

Im sorry I didnt know.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty sweet Gunjy babez :)

**ur post seems oh so effortless

most of em r...cos these r what Im made of so it doesnt take that long for me to write my posts.


tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mel HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bless ya too Ziah!

Its really not amazing that I can write like this..cos this is what I hv learnt from my real experiences :)

*HUGS*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nachi..one of the VERY FEW good men ;-)


*HUGZ*

ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

that was simply beautiful Vish!

ty and I will check out the tag soon :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

and u too Sinner ;-)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ammit can I hug ya? HUGGGGGGGZ! :)


** I actually felt and thought all those while reading your words.

aww Im glad. That means I achieved something hehe.


TC and hey wipe those tears now. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes AmitL I hv learnt to do that..and that makes life alot less stress-free too :)

tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Gledz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Asha in MAY? omg Im gonna miss ya hun. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ enjoy n tc hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lapa tnxx but can u translate that to English plz...:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Macadamia :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Prats HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cindrella tnxx babez!

**and then I think maybe the beauty lies in your not knowing at all...!

yes I agree :)


*daily saccharine

lol cute one!


**The interlude shall come,
and what a sweet symphony it shall be !
She who says is the maladies princess,
will be charmed one dawn, and no longer be she


aww how beautiful a wish for me...shows how much u really care abt my happiness. ty n HUGZ I love ya missy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

WB Ash :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Priya tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Miss.Muffet ur Miss.Sunshine too :)

HUGS n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Kittu WC :) n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Murane :):)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev Im SO GLAD babez!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

u do that too quite often Princess...straight from the heart. :)

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Anits MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

really BB? aww tnxx :)

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Iceman :) tnxx mate!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Grunty I hope so too LOL!

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ceedy n u identified me well..someone who knows herself well but need to attain that FREEDOM too. Well-said!


**I dunno if I can do as much justice to it as you have

hey dun say that...cos each and everyone of us hv had different experiences and it's that uniquness of life that's really precious. So yeah, I'd love to read ur A to Zs...let me know when u hv done the tag.

:) tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoso aww.....

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hello Elusive tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Silvara missed ya tonz!


**I have no idea how the hell you get time to blog while at work

lol there's a top secret...I hv 6 hands ;-)


ty sweetie MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Kalpz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy dahlin @Solitaire :)

**if you were actually a zombie, people would have described you as numb. However, you seem to be very sensitive, to others and yourself.

very true...Im sensitively numb and numbly sensitive. :):)


**I hope that you never "zombitize" your heart!

lol cute one! u neva know..I mite freeze my heart and hope to never walk by a HOT guy ;-)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

u can Nadine..each life is different and precious.

:) HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy guys Im so very busy today..will catch up with ur blogs tmrw.

tnxx all n HUGS!

Keshi.

KP said...

well its nice to know keshi in A to Z.....:).

The best part was u came up something for X. thats the hardest one...:).

Good job!

Judge Arse said...

Very interesting. It let us get to know you better!

BUMBLE!!! said...

2 days till spring and true rebirth of life...

quite an undertaking there - and I do dig your picture at the end.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Beautiful... Simply beautiful...
It got me really emotional..

You are an inspiration Keshi.. :)
*Salute*

Lots of love
Swati

Alok said...

I always love ur tags ... I admire ur sheer innovativeness and they reinforces ur cognitive thinking ...


Alok

A said...

Hey Keshi, how u doing?

lovely tag...

same pich for "P", same happens with me all the time and yes blogging is as dear to me as it is for you it helped me when every thing else failed me :-)

Take care!

Pri said...

beautifully done huns :)
i loved it---esp the E,F,J,M and R...
A-Z of keshi's life rocks!!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Yes--the last pic is indeed lovely--and nice to read about the ABCs of your life.

Sweetstickychewy said...

***I guess my writing skills come from them. I've been there to know how it feels.


:)) Thanks Keshi. For opening up and touching our lives with the things you see through.

*huggiz*

Romeo Morningwood said...

Before I let Michael Jackson sing I need to confess that I still spell dilemma - dilemna...
that's how we were taught back in the 60s...whatev eh?
and speaking of the sixties...

"A B C,
it's easy as 1 2 3,
as simple as do re mi,
A B C,
1 2 3
baby you and me Woooo!"

You're very special Keshiroo.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

You are welcome hon!

indicaspecies said...

It's been quite a while since I've been here Keshi, partly because I've been travelling again.

What an interesting post this is. It reveals so much more of the lovely person that you are. Cheers. :)

Shionge said...

We are glad to be your 'oxygen' and life is wonderful to have you too sweetie.

Thanks for sharing your A to Z ~ luv it!

Keshi said...

hehe tnxx KP!


----------------------------------


aww ty Judge :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bumble tnxx mate!

;-)

-----------------------------------


hey Swati tnxx hun HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Alok tnxx!

Cognitive thinking reminded me of my Psychology class at Uni :)


-----------------------------------

hey beautiful gal Anjuli!


**blogging is as dear to me as it is for you it helped me when every thing else failed me

aww isnt that so true!


*HUGS*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pri tnxx hun MWAH!



-----------------------------------

aww ty PS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy MWAH!

And tnxx to u too..cos look how much u open up to us thru ur beautiful blog!


-----------------------------------

hey HE dilemna ha? ;-)


lol cute one..tnxx mate HUGS!


btw I wanna be boring now...cos everyone says Im interesting, special, lovely etc etc...so I so wanna be boring now LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Carolinagal hows it going? :)


-----------------------------------

hey Indica WB n ty sweetz!



Keshi.

Gypsy Couple said...

that was a really nice read.. very beautifully written.. great job..!

gP said...

your everlasting awakening has given you a new path in life. the greatest thing is that it crosses my life, your loves ones, your mom, your sis...everyone you care about. and that makes us stronger. hugs luv.

Sameera Ansari said...

That was very touching...

May you find whatever it is that you are looking for and may every happiness lie in your way

If what has been lived till now has not been the ideal life,it's alright cause tomorrow is another day :)

TC dear.Hugsss

Satish Bolla said...

well, another cute but not li'l post frm one of my bloggerville favs. planning to execute this tag soon. lage raho

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Wonderful way of learning the alpha bits !! The A and K in particular..Thanks Keshi for being a nice teacher and transporting us to UKG !!
TC
CU

Keshi said...

r3d3 ty and hey Welcome! :)


-----------------------------------

hey Ghosty hope ur feeling well now.


**your everlasting awakening has given you a new path in life. the greatest thing is that it crosses my life, your loves ones, your mom, your sis...everyone you care about.

yes...and u know it isnt something small. what happened to me is a very big thing...a painful experience that I hope no one wud ever hv to face.

but that very experience found me blogging...and I found all of u. if not for this blogworld I'd hv been dead.


*HUGS*



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sameera tnxx hun!

**If what has been lived till now has not been the ideal life,it's alright cause tomorrow is another day

that line from u brought tears to my eyes...it really did.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Satish tnxx!

Let me know when u do it.


----------------------------------


hey CU tnxx!

yes its that painful experience that brought me to blogs 3yrs ago and to all of u.


Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Awwwww....I JUST noticed what you wrote about me at the beginning of this post!! So sweet of you:)
Thanks a bunch chica!!!!
xoxoxoxox

Keshi said...

hey Carolinagal aww *HUGZ* ur much more than wut I just mentioned there sweetz.

Keshi.

Ankur said...

P-Pain is what i read in all this. :)

C & P make me remind of ppl, all arnd me. :)

guess, i dont want to write more, coz u made me afraid, of myself.

Keshi, when i executed this tag for me, i thought of most of the good things, but after reading urs, i think i shld have written one like this... coz that will be A-Z of my life.

But yes, i will give this a shot too... a Grey A-z of my Life!!!

Take Care,
just remember, Everything happens for good!!!

Ankur

Keshi said...

hey Ankur tnxx :)

**coz u made me afraid, of myself.

aww why may I ask?


**Everything happens for good!

yes but sometimes its hard to believe that..especially when ppl die or fall terminally ill when they r so very young.


Keshi.

Ankur said...

i was afraid coz i challenged myself to all the similar questions, n i realise that there are dark clouds blooming around, i generally dont think abt the worst part of life, coz wat i have is the love and affection from many, what if i dont get it from someone i really wanted...

but u really made me think, but later i realise i dont really have to, coz as u urself said, we dont generally see what we have in our hands, but we see what we didnt had!!!

//**Everything happens for good!
yes but sometimes its hard to believe that..especially when ppl die or fall terminally ill when they r so very young.
//
really keshi, i dont find an answer to this, never, but one thing i realised, there is some reason behind everything, i always believed in that old sayin, even god want good human arnd him/her.
but yes, sometimes the hunger, illness, disabilities questions me too, and then i think, may be god dont want few of them to see this cruel world and sometimes he want them to work hard for what they get!!!
i am not leaving everything on God keshi, i am doing my bit, and i hope everyone does theres, and all these illnesses are brought to this world by us only...

Who asked a man to fuck a monkey, but he wanted to bring HIV to this world, so he did... :P *ROFL

Keshi said...

hehe Ankur tnxx!


**Who asked a man to fuck a monkey, but he wanted to bring HIV to this world, so he did

OMG LOL!


Keshi.