Wednesday, March 12

Genuine Therapy

Guess what guys...I really go to rehab, I'm serious :)...and there are many shrinks that keep my SANITY in tact every single day. So from being an angry little very very unhappy puppy like this one in the pic, I become an angel cos of my shrinks. Do you want to know who my darling shrinks are? Well below is a list of my daily psychiatrists:


**Music - if not for this shrink, there would be roses growing on my grave by now, I swear!
**Blogs and all you lovely bloggers - if not for these great shrinks, I'd have no LIGHT in my life, seriously!
**The word 'FUCK' - if not for this special shrink, I'd be in jail right now, for Murder btw.
**My mum - if not for her, I'd have kicked a few relatives so hard I'd have hurt my lovely feet o nos!
**My iPod - if not for this clever psychiatrist, I'd be electrocuting loud and annoying people on the train.
**Pretty shoes - if not for the therapy they give me, I'd have been sacked from work by now, for spraying mortein on a co-worker that is.
**My car - if not for this silver shrink, I'd have felt like a bird with clipped wings...
**My ex-BF - if not for that Breakup, I'd be having Rod Stewart's hairstyle today! Meaning, gone totally whacko...
**Nature - if not for this expert shrink, I'd be sitting on an electric-chair trying to kill myself?
**Beach - if not for this wonderful therapist, I'd be filling up my bathtub until water runs into my Living Room aha!
**Granny undies - as much as I like sexy lingerie, if not for this shrink, I'd be making a necklace out of G-strings, to strangle some people.

**Silence - if this expert shrink didn't exist, I'd be making alot of people go permanently deaf.
**Water - if not for this pure and life-giving shrink, my fiery heart will cause some fire alarms to go off *woot woot*
**Hugs - if not for doctor Hugs, I'd be scaring little beetles trying to fondle them!
**Balcony - if not for this shrink, I'd be demolishing my house while whistling like a soldier.
**My conscience - if not for her, I'd be doing drugs, alcohol, and smoking heavily to kill the pain like this addicted pup is awww...
**Lemonade - if not for this psychiatrist, I'd be spitting on some people real bad!
**My hands - if not for her, I wont be able to write and that would make me sleep-walk in pentup frustration!
**My relatives - if not for them, I wouldn't have attained Nirvana at a young age..out of pure torture ofcourse!
**Men - if not for some of them, I would never have met talking Baboons awww...
**My mixed background - cos of her, I don't know how to be a racist that might probably consume my every single cell and eat me up alive!
**David Beckham's jocks- the only shrink who I look at intensely during my very therapeutic sessions with him ahemm!
**My ability to laugh at myself - this shrink has a magical cure I tell ya!
**Memories of my dad - if not for this shrink, I'd go for a brain-transplant.
**Coffee - if not for this doc, I'd be shaking some people very violently **wraaang wraaang*
**My PC - if not for this shrink, I'd be trying to communicate using coconut shells
**My mobile phone - this txt-like shrink keeps me away from going to some people's houses and breaking it down using a bulldozer while they watch in horror.
**Bills - yes this shrink keeps me sane reminding me that I'm paying for my own expenses, and that I have a job that supports me, that alot of people may not have...
**Mum's cooking - This doc reminds me how fortunate and blessed I am THANKS MA!
**My mistakes - this lady makes me wanna sit gritting my teeth, deal with her and learn from her.
**My sense of humor - if not for this relaxing doc, there would be a....*bang bang bang...a body bag is being carried out of the building*
**My sis - this shrink teaches me that sometimes it's good to shutup and smile Keshi!
**Pretty Earrings - she makes my heart glow in total happiness *shines*
**Buddhism- this shrink always brings me back to the TRUTH.
**My enemies - they remind me that I'm quite a disturbance to their psyche which in turn means I'm quite EFFECTIVE ;-)
**Kurt Cobain - if not for this doc, I'd not have known my own soul so well.
**Life and Death - this doc makes me wanna enjoy every single day I have been given on this Earth!


Share with me the details of your Daily Shrinks too...thanks guys!



And the Flying Kissee of the day is...

Cos this post is about great Psychiatrists that has the CURE, I'd love to dedicate it to a beautiful, very intelligent, sensible, smart, caring and loving woman Solitaire! She's just an amazing personality in this Blogworld...she is a shrink by profession, and her blog spreads awareness of mental health and issues that we all deal with on a daily basis. Thank God I found her cos until then I was thinking I myself was one giant mental illness. Conversations with this lovely lady made me realise that I'm pretty normal :) and that no one is really 'crazy'...we all have our varied experiences in life and we all deal with them differently. Anyways, Solitaire makes me read her blog posts in total awe of her and she is certainly a big part of my daily dose of Sanity, Love and Light. We need more people like her in Blogville to make people understand and deal with certain issues in life in a healthy manner, and not to consider it a shame to get counseling if required. I really love the way Solitaire handles her every reader and it takes great courage and a ton of patience to be who she is! She's a marvellous, magical and heart-felt touch in my life. MWACKKZ hun, dija feel it? ;-) This song (one of my favs) is dedicated to your beautiful soul, enjoy! Cos your eyes are so pretty and deep, cos your soul is so beautiful and giving...

btw I'm on my way to rehb now...blog-hopping ;-) See yaz soon!


Current Music: Kaho Na Kaho from the Hindi movie Murder

151 Cranium Signets:

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Awwwwww...this is sooooo sweet honey, and sooo true!! I actually got goose-bumps while reading it. I feel the same about so many things in my life!!! We are indeed so alike! I might have to pick up this topic for my own blog.

You know what?? Here's a kiss from me to you- mmmmmuuuuh!! smack!! xxxx

fingers said...

Well I prefer drugs, alcohol, and smoking...so I have no need for these other artificial crutches...

Jay said...

Every night before bedtime I close the lid on my laptop and put it to sleep, turn off the TV, turn out the lights except for the lamp over my chair and read for an hour or two. A little quiet time with a book always helps with the old attitude.

Sweetstickychewy said...

A great post. You just brought things to light on things that are helping us get by.:D A great insight i must say.;)

Prats said...

aaawww, Keshi, that was a really great list...Can fully understand the need for these...

****My PC - if not for this shrink, I'd be trying to communicate using coconut shells**

Reminds me of those singers on the train...nono.....stick to the pc...
**trying to hide underneath her table, to avoid getting hit :)**

Anonymous said...

thats superb jesture Kesh...btw i m back and back for good :)

Menchie said...

Yay to Pretty shoes!!!!

And to David Beckham's jocks!!!!! Wooooohoooo!

I would add Gerard Butler's abs (and legs, and thighs, and chest, and upper arms.....ahem!). but that's just me. :D

Prats said...

Forgot to say!!!
That lil angry pup, looks so awesomely ( is there a word like dat? ) adorable...

I've got this for you..* a hugg for you ** for putting up those lovely droolworthy pictures :)

@purV said...

Kurt Cobain..hmm.. interesting..wonder the kind of influence this genious has had on folks in (sadly) such a short lifetime..

Unknown said...

I've sent many a shrinks to rehab! ROTFL.....

all the best!

radiohead said...

honey u mentioned so many shrinks already that I would doubt if I would have anything new ;)

music ofcourse ;)
cud b books at times ..
nd friends ..

Rho Tau GWIS said...

BTW, I'm officially your fan now, 'coz you put up doggie pics here. Woof Woof, lick lick!!

Anonymous said...

i liked the dog pup pictures.... you are one crazy writer keshi... keep going..

anits said...

hi keshi gal..wat a creative and intresting post! really enjoyed it! tcare gal mmuuahhhhhhh

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Whoahh!!
Absolutely Loved the post.. :)
You maintained the perfect balance of wisdom & humor...
Wow!! I always knew the importance of a lot of people n things in my life.. my mom, music, books, nature...etc etc...
but after reading this post..i value them lot more (bow down in respect)..coz they contribute enormously to my sanity...

Ur a blessing to bloggerville... :)
Cheers!!

§ωατι §ετhι said...

n ya...how could i forget to mention the two beautiful pics in this post.. ur frnd Solitaire and your own.. of all the pics i hv seen of yours till date, i loved this one the most.. :)

maverick said...

hmm....the shrink list eh???just shows how much free time u ve at work...lol :D

Solitaire said...

Keshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

When I started reading this post, I thought, "Is she trying to get me out of business?"

LOL LOL LOL!

And then I jumped out of my chair when I saw my picture there and all those wonderful things that you said about me and my blogs!!

Awwww! This is so heartwarming!!! So encouraging. You totally made my day. Did you put lipstick on and smack me hard? Because I want to go to work tomorrow flashing a proud smile and showing off those kiss marks. :)

Thanks a lot babe!!!! You are one great gal. If I have not already said it enough, I say it again!

Hugs!

Preeti said...

awwww...n double awwww....for all those cutesy puppies n kittens uv put up thr...aww aww n awww!!! :) thumbz up to tat 1!

n then double thumbs up to ur post itself!

my list of shrinks wud also include:

1.books
2.comics
3.friendz
4.FOODDDDDDD!!!! Eg: Double chocolate extra creamy mousse!!
5. TV, TV n more TV
6. Make-up: i loveeee buyin new stuff..gloss,blush,kohl-the works...best therapy ever!
7. Gettin a facial done: Nothin like some good-lookin therapy! :D
8. A new hairdo: Lifts me up everytime. (if its good ofcourse)
9. CARTOONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! : ESP Baby looney toonzzzz...
10. Shopping: surprised ud mention this...every girlz fav :)

tulipspeaks said...

**my bobby - if not for this therapist, i would be a plain jane without a smile on my face



ammu.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-whew-that's a long list indeed- Some had me smiling,some had me grinning.Some have me questioning:
-Pretty shoes:why'd the absence of pretty shoes cause u to spray Mortein?oohh,u mean the kicking part?LOL.
-Granny Undies: ROFL at that one..u mean u don't like G-strings??*muses*

Cheers,and thanks for a nice post,sincere and(partly) humorous too!

AmitL said...

Err,my shrinks? Books,music,movie,humour,weight-obsession!

Lena said...

what a thoughtful shrinky post, keshi!
i guess if all of us would take life in this way real shrinks would lose their job :D **just kidding**
But then I believe that your own happiness and mental health is in your hands only :) With a little bit help of all the "shrinks" ;)

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

wow!!! this was completely awesome! as usual your post made me stop and reflect. Guess I can take it up as a post.

God! I missed your posts so much!!

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh. cooooool you have done it again.. you have made the dedication girl to comment on my blog.. great going keshiiiii

Vest said...

Never take an acting part with an animal if you wish to succeed.

Now we are on the subject of musical MURDER. Go to Vest(My blog)check out S DaSouza charged with murder.
Could this be our sweet dear old loving etc friend Saby or Jim?
the bane of your life.

Jeevan said...

It was like revisiting keshi in a different view of shrink. I completely agree with u on blogs, I did the same to me. "hands" just remembers me often about those crave for writing without hands, to express themselves like us.

Neat list dear and my wishes to solitaire.

Ravi Kapoor said...

I love the very first snap of that cutie pie cat :)

I admire Solitaire.

She is a sensible and strong woman with a passion for life.

I think, she is a role-model for anyone, who is in her field of expertise (Psychiatrist) as this is one field which needs guts of steel, to tackle all those emotions flowing in the consultation chamber!

And also, she is One Big Fan of Aamir Khan :)

The proof is, all her comments on my Bollywood blog!!

Cheers!

Pointblank said...

heyyy.. I have been here before. But never commented I think! U have a cool blog... And this whole shrink thingy is true! hmmm.. we all need our specials shrinks. But m contemplating visiting a real shrink!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Seeing that you can avail of so many psychiatric privileges from so many sources, look at all that money you saved by not going to an honest to goodness real psychiatrist. He, he, he, *lol* Just beware that these psychiatrists do not file a charge of malpractice against you and all your psychiatric sources. With regards to Solitaire, she is indeed one great dame whose thoughts are worth their weight in gold. She is indeed a great thinker and writer. Thanks for your post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

KP said...

Nice list kesh....:).
**Mum's cooking ---best meal.
****Bills...Its all about the "Benjamin"...:)

I relate to ome of those.....few more I can add....

***My Colleague--they keep me sane and vice versa. How can we I enjoy my Happy hours.

***My Sport...without this shrink....I would have been gone case....lolz.

***My Aussies mates (u and mike)...without u two my cricket is not fun....:).

Vishesh said...

oh! well you what i say ;)

"insanity is the heart of mankind " :P

Cinderella said...

Hey sugar, you look beautiful in tat pic. Smokin' hot..!!!
And yeah, Sol is one heckuva shrink...!! Her blog has a different kind of an edge, that really make you wonder.

About my shrinks...

a.Blogger
b.him
c.books
d.family
e. shoes
f.baggy oversized nightgowns..lol !
g.skirts
h.sleep (oh, how can I forget ?!)
i.poetry
j.music...

The list aint over, but his is getting long already...I 'll wrap up here...

**muaah you sexy babe**

Anonymous said...

Beer?? Fags?? Coffee?? Donuts?? Really, you are so sweet Keshi...

Sam said...

well mine is music (sing/play).. and jabbering... i really need to talk if i feel i'm gng off my rockers.. and wen it gets too hard.. i write!!

as for solitaire... well she really is an amazing gal.. teh way she writes.. and funnily enuf i really can relate to a lot of her experiences either because, i don that mantle personally for a few... or maybe because i used to got to a shrink for 3 long years!!
but, she is an amazing lady..a dn beautiful too.... deadly combo!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wah wah girl!

i will write this down too and let yu know!


**Granny undies---> LOL!

guess we all have them.. or we shud be seeinng Solitaire ;)

Hiya Solitaire.. Girl yu rock..

FH said...

Hehe!! I thought you REALLY found a good shrink for REAL!!

Great list, good for you Kesh.

Cooking, books and Ocean soothes me, no person or persons are included in my list. Only I make ME happy!:D

Pri said...

awww..thats a great post there keshi...
and yeps, i share a lotta common shrinks with u :p
they help me keep sane...(or thats what i think i am)

Pri said...

have started something on my blog..chk out the latest post 'story time' and dont forget to contribute :)

cheers!!

the stygian sailor said...

Kurt Cobain, most definitely YES. he is god.
i cant have a shrink.
i am busy playing shrink to most people.
smokes and scotch do help though.
ps: can i have hugs and flying kisses daily??? :)

Phoenix said...

That's a lot many shrinks! Life is good.

Renovatio said...

As long as you can point to everything and everyone that keeps you sane and puts a smile on your face, you're more than set :)

brute said...

u the queen of blogsville

The Phosgene Kid said...

A little craziness now and then is a good thing. Love the music!!!

Tarun said...

Honey I shrunk this comment.

Good it was a long pos.

Mallika Sherawat (the video of the song, is picturized on her) ... thats what I call a shrink. :P

Comment on this post can be shrunk to a few lines.

Die Muräne said...

huuhuu, with so many shrinks sanity is faaaaar away ;)
Only kidding! hope you're doing fine Keshi ;)
am back in a few days (I hope)

Die Muräne said...

aw, I just see how many of your posts I missed ...
too tired to read them all, but later!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

A shrink a day keeps the doctor away.

I would not mind having a shrink a day. Oh, sorry, you weren’t talking about sex.

I was to a shrink once. After my appointment, he was taken away in a straight jacket.

This is a true story. A woman sat on toilet for 2 years. Her boyfriend fed her and took care of her. After 2 years, the guy calls emergency services, who remove the removed the woman and the seat to a hospital where seat was removed from the woman's ass. The woman was struck to the seat. The seat was becoming part of her.

I have heard of being constipated, but this is the worse case I have ever heard about

Keshi said...

aww Carolingal MWAHHHHZ hun! U r so adorable :)


** I actually got goose-bumps while reading it.

hehe...it doesnt hit ya until u see it in reading isnt it. actually I too got goosebumps after I wrote it. LOL!


tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Fingers u druggy!

r ya a sniffer or a puffer? :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jay that sounds really VERY THERAPEUTIC wow!

Books switch us off from the chaos of this world. very true.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Amy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prats!

**Can fully understand the need for these...

:) yes. it's like we take alot of things around us for granted. And when I put it in writing, even I was thinking hard...wow, Im lucky I hv these things/ppl in my life.



**Reminds me of those singers on the train...nono.....stick to the pc...

LMAO Prats! That was truly funny :):) nah u dun need to hide, cos ur gonna be holding the other coconut shell talking to me from the other end. LOL!


HUGS luv!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ashu WB n tnxx!

where hv ya been? I missed ya.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Menchie tnxx hun!

**I would add Gerard Butler's abs (and legs, and thighs, and chest, and upper arms

LOL why dun we just say Gerard Butler's whole BODY? hahahaha!


HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Prats HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty!

**That lil angry pup, looks so awesomely ( is there a word like dat? ) adorable...

yes thats a real CUTE pup..look at his angry moody ll face..LOL so darn adorable!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Apurv tnxx!

**wonder the kind of influence this genious has had on folks in (sadly) such a short lifetime..

yes...he's still very much ALIVE isnt he :)


He's had a big impact in my life...the lyrics, the songs, the music that he produced haunt my very soul..only cos he speaks it.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Iceman!


**I've sent many a shrinks to rehab!

haha thats good to know. Well I've also become a shrink myseld cos of some shrinks...lolz!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Anuj my sex therapist LOL!


**honey u mentioned so many shrinks already that I would doubt if I would have anything new

haha!


**music, books n friends

some very imp shrinks there mate...good on ya!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Carolinagal @woof woof lick lick...lol soooo cute!


**I'm officially your fan now, 'coz you put up doggie pics here.

Im ur offical fan too cos u like animals :) HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe ty Chriz!

I write as long as I can..dunno when all this will end..u never know, good things come to an end too...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Anits MWAH!

Keshi.

Kaylee said...

OMG that post scared the shit out of me at first!!!!!!!! :P


hey email me ok?? or I will email you? have something to tell you!

Keshi said...

ty Swati hun!


**but after reading this post..i value them lot more (bow down in respect)..coz they contribute enormously to my sanity...

yes..it's like we dun realise how much these things/ppl affect us daily...how much they keep us sane. we take alot of em for granted. Imagine a world w.o. em? :)


HUGS n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Swati ty for appreciating Solitaire..she's an awesome influence in Blogville. U should check her blog out when u hv time.


**of all the pics i hv seen of yours till date, i loved this one the most

aww really? *blushes* :)

tnxx hun MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mavo! :)

**just shows how much free time u ve at work

This is also part of my therapy haha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey beautiful girl Solitaire!

I should call u DOLLY..really. Cos look at ur pretty doll-like face OMG! *touchwood*


**"Is she trying to get me out of business?"

hahahaha no ways hun! when all of my so-called shrinks r no longer able to cure me, I'd hv to come to YOU. :)



**all those wonderful things that you said about me and my blogs!!

none of which were made up...u deserve more than this. u hv truly inspired me to think in ways I hv never done b4. And Im sure alot of ppl feel this way abt u. u r exposing mental health issues to alot of young ppl in Blogville and that is really so genrous of u to share ur case-studies and experiences with us. It educates us like u'd never know. so TY swt-hrt!



** Did you put lipstick on and smack me hard? Because I want to go to work tomorrow flashing a proud smile and showing off those kiss marks.

haha ur cute too! yes but I wear very light lipstick hun...yday's color was 'choco lush' :) so it'd look like a coffee spot on ur cheeks LOL!


Im so very happy that u were happy seeing this dedication Solitaire. That means I truly achieved something - made someone so awesome feel every bit of what she deserves. HUGS!


Keshi.

Kaylee said...

btw how are you?

Keshi said...

aww awwwww awwwwwwww Preeti HUGS! :)


Nice list there hun....tnxx!


**1.books

yes Reading relaxes ya...why d u think I blog-hop ;-)


**2.comics

definitely..and I like watching Comdey movies/TV shows..


**3.friendz

aww..yes this is a MUST!



**4.FOODDDDDDD!!!! Eg: Double chocolate extra creamy mousse!!

YUMMMMMMMALICIOUS!


**5. TV, TV n more TV

lol I rem ur TV post!



**6. Make-up: i loveeee buyin new stuff..gloss,blush,kohl-the works...best therapy ever!

ooops how can I forget this one! Definitely new makeup makes me so fresh and happy...like new lipstick or blush...mascara..oyeah!



**7. Gettin a facial done: Nothin like some good-lookin therapy! :D

My cousins do that...I hv NEVER done a facial. Must feel good tho.



**8. A new hairdo: Lifts me up everytime. (if its good ofcourse)

o definitely! A fresh cut makes u feel like a brandnew person.



**9. CARTOONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! : ESP Baby looney toonzzzz...

lolz cutie!



**10. Shopping: surprised ud mention this...every girlz fav :)

OMG yes! And thats what I meant by Pretty Shoes and Pretty Earrings :)



Very cute list and so true too. tnxx Preeti HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ammu HUGS darl!

**my bobby - if not for this therapist, i would be a plain jane without a smile on my face


is that ur pet? well definitely pets r THERAPY. I even read that in an article..that animals make ppl happy and relaxed.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey AmitL tnxx! :)

**-Pretty shoes:why'd the absence of pretty shoes cause u to spray Mortein?oohh,u mean the kicking part?LOL.

lol cos if I werent wearing pretty shoes at work, I'd be so pissed that I'd really spray stuff in ppl? So when I feel that mean, I just look at my pretty shoes and say to myself 'wow u've got great shoes Keshi, now concentrate on that and avoid jail'...LOL!




**-Granny Undies: ROFL at that one..u mean u don't like G-strings??*muses*

I HATE G-STRINGS yes!!! Bloody just WTF is that? LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hi again AmitL! :)

**Books,music,movie,humour,weight-obsession

cool..but weight-obsession? LOL wuts the story there?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

True Lena, Happiness comes from within..but sometimes when that dun happen, we seek happiness in Nature, external factors etc...sometimes that helps yes. :)


** guess if all of us would take life in this way real shrinks would lose their job

LOL yes!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Swati WB! Where were ya hun? I missed ya :)


** Guess I can take it up as a post.

my pleasure!

:) tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chriz tnxx!

**you have made the dedication girl to comment on my blog

:) Im happy when friendship expands in Blogville.


Enjoy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vesty tnxx mate! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Jeevan tnxx so much!

*HUGS*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ravi tnxx!

U mean the suicidal cat? aww isnt that a very cute cat LOL!


and I agree on everything u said abt Solitaire. She's one hell of a gorgeous woman!


**I think, she is a role-model for anyone, who is in her field of expertise (Psychiatrist) as this is one field which needs guts of steel, to tackle all those emotions flowing in the consultation chamber


so true! Its great to spread the msg like that. And she spends alot of time and makes great effort in doing it on the net. Its admirable. Not every shrink devotes their time and efforts like that on the net.


I hv a cousin who is a Psychiatrist..a very famous one in this part of the world. She travels ard the world doin her job, sacrificing alot of her Family life. I admire her too. Solitaire reminds me of my cuz. These r 2 great women doing their job selflessly.


And yeah she's a big big Aamir Khan fan :) me too btw hehe.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pointblank ty n WC! :)

**all need our specials shrinks. But m contemplating visiting a real shrink!

hehe u serious? well if so, speak to Solitaire first mebbe..as it's easier to reach her on the net and all...ask wutever qns u hv from her first. She'll direct u in the right track Im sure. All the best!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mel! :)

** Just beware that these psychiatrists do not file a charge of malpractice against you and all your psychiatric sources.

LOL I hope not. Well u never know, I mite still need their services when all else fail hehe.


yes Solitaire is a total BLESSING to Blogville!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey KP tnxx mayyyte! :-)


*****My Colleague--they keep me sane and vice versa. How can we I enjoy my Happy hours.

so true!


***My Sport...without this shrink....I would have been gone case....lolz.

u mean CRICKET? LOL I can see that.



***My Aussies mates (u and mike)...without u two my cricket is not fun..

haha! awwwww tnxx KP! Its good to know a SPORTY Cricket fan like u..one who dun throw hissy fits over a game n lose it like a maniac LOL! Im glad I hv u as a friend too. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hello Vish :)

**insanity is the heart of mankind

o definitely!


I always said:

'one wud never be totally SANE if he/she was never INSANE'


:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Cindrella *MWAH* :)


**Sol is one heckuva shrink

Absolutely!



**Her blog has a different kind of an edge, that really make you wonder.

yes..she has a well-defined PURPOSE in all her blogs and they get the msg across very well. That makes her a remarkable person.



**a.Blogger

definitely!


**b.him

ooh lala! ;-)


**c.books

u a book-worm hun? I used to be..now I read blogs :)


**d.family

definitely! w.o. Family wut wud we be!


**e. shoes

SO YES! lol!



**f.baggy oversized nightgowns..lol !

HAHAHA u cracked me up there! I like em too...so comfy.


**g.skirts

awww I luuuurve skirts..makes me feel so feminine. cos Im usually in jeans/short/Ts hehehe.



**h.sleep (oh, how can I forget ?!)

YES, A MUST.


**i.poetry

ur a great poet girl..u write too good. I cant write poetry so well. Thats one thing Im not good at.



**j.music...

A BIG YES! :)



tnxx hun HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Shionge said...

Have to be music, jogging, blogging and reading :D

Keshi said...

heyy Mutley tnxx mate!

**Beer?? Fags?? Coffee?? Donuts??

awww...very sweet list :)

Keshi.

Commander Zaius said...

**Beach - if not for this wonderful therapist, I'd be filling up my bathtub until water runs into my Living Room aha!

The unusual amount of craziness I have been dealing with lately almost has me like that now. You have read my posts enough to know that ocean waves, warm sand, and salty air keeps me from running off screaming into the night. Despite the craziness I have two more weekends before my next therapy session. I hope I make it.

Keshi said...

hey Sam tnxx!


** music (sing/play)..

definitely a MUST for me. And that icludes DANCING. Im such a 'manic' dancer LOL!


**d jabbering... i really need to talk if i feel i'm gng off my rockers.. and wen it gets too hard.. i write!!


me too Sam :) yak yak yal till Im cured LOL!




yes Solitaire has got Beauty n Brains...a deadly combo indeedz!
;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty sweetie Veenz!


**guess we all have them.. or we shud be seeinng Solitaire ;)


LOL yes...Granny Undies keep me sane. :):)


HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha hows ya hun?


** I thought you REALLY found a good shrink for REAL!!

LOL that means u almost feel I need one. HAHAHAHA!



**Cooking, books and Ocean soothes me,

dun we know abt ur GREAT culinary skills...a SHRINKER indeeds! Good food and great cooking skills r very therapeutic, I agree.


**no person or persons are included in my list. Only I make ME happy!:D

I so agree!



MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Pri!

Great to know we share some shrinks :)


Will come to ur blog soon, tnxx!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Stygina hows it goin?


**Kurt Cobain, most definitely YES. he is god.

Yes..I call him God too. Glad to know u agree hehe.


**smokes n scotch

u smoke? there's another Scotch manaic here...thats Jono :)


**kisses n hugs

I've got plenty to give..MWAH n HUGS! :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Phoenix tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Reno long time no see, hows ya mate?


**As long as you can point to everything and everyone that keeps you sane and puts a smile on your face, you're more than set

Spot on! Alot of ppl dun recognise what really keeps em SANE..cos they take em for granted. We've got to open our eyes and give credit to those ard us that keep us totally 'normal' :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Brute naaaaah me no queen..just a girl from Aus :)

Good to see ya after a long time, hows u?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Phos!

U gotta be insane to know what sanity is. :)

Im glad u like the music.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun!


**Honey I shrunk this comment.

LOL good one! Im glad it wasnt the kids hahaha!



**Mallika Sherawat (the video of the song, is picturized on her) ... thats what I call a shrink. :P

aha I so agree. She's eye-candy isnt she!



**Comment on this post can be shrunk to a few lines.

lolllz Tarun!


tnxx n HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Murane WB, I missed ya man!


**with so many shrinks sanity is faaaaar away

ROFL very true! I must be at the shrink 24/7 with no time left for other things in life. LOL!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Heyyy Bev hows u hun?


**A shrink a day keeps the doctor away

LOL that cracked me up! Good one :):)


**After my appointment, he was taken away in a straight jacket.

hahahahaha!



**toilet-seat-stuck-to-ass-woman

WTF was that abt? LOL u serious Bev????



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Kaylz why wud this post scare ya? LOL thats funny!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Shionge!

**music, jogging, blogging and reading

VERY NICE list!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

BB stay positive mate...HUGS!

I know u ADORE the beach..I mean just look at ur Blog ID :) hehehehehe...


** Despite the craziness I have two more weekends before my next therapy session.

Im so glad! HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Kaylee said...

hey Kaylz why wud this post scare ya? LOL thats funny!///

Because i didnt know what therapy you meant LOL!

shnaggy said...

wow! that's one way of expression!!!

always you have so much to write keshi!!!there's never a dull moment in your blog!

mine:

1. keshi's blog oh yeah!!!viva
forever!etc. mostly indian blogs
2. tennis is my ultimate shrink!
3. books/mags
4. family and friends/kookie
5. tea/coffee/nice food
6. bubbly life on and on!!!
7. tv/movies
8. heat and spice of life
9. my blog
10. i think it's just endless for the world is full of shrinks...some bad some good, but shrinks anyway.

Kaylee said...

did you get my email?

Solitaire said...

Keshi!!!!
Good morning. :)
Wanted to thank you and all your readers who have appreciated me in their comments to you or have even taken that extra step to come visit my blog!
Warm hugs to everyone!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Even though I made a crappy mess of the story, the story is true. The toilet seat was stuck to her ass.

LOL

Bev

Keshi said...

hehe Kaylz..

yes I got ur email. Im so HAPPY abt it hun. Good on ya!


Keshi.

Kaylee said...

OMG keshi the hospital just fed me eggs and i am having a reaction now:((( dONT They know i am alergic to them?? its on my record!!!! ITS A NEW NURSE THAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!

Kaylee said...

yep i am so excited i just have to be able to eat(without this tube) and walk on my own!!!!!!!!!! :) so it probably wont happy for another 3 weeks to a month but hey i was originally told id be here in teh hospital for 6 months!!!!!! straight.

Keshi said...

hey Shnaggy tnxx hun! Good to see u after a long time.


**1. keshi's blog oh yeah!!!viva
forever!etc. mostly indian blogs

awww ty MWAH!


**2. tennis is my ultimate shrink!

wow ur a cool Tennis chick ha! Know any Sharapova 'moves'? :)


**3. books/mags

cool!


**4. family and friends/kookie

Actually ur cute Kookie pic is THERAPY for me too. Just look at that face awwwwww...



**5. tea/coffee/nice food

definitely! Im such a foodie :)



**6. bubbly life on and on!!!

Way to go girl!



**7. tv/movies

definitely!



**8. heat and spice of life

oyeah!



**9. my blog

awww superb THERAPY indeedz!



**10. i think it's just endless for the world is full of shrinks...some bad some good, but shrinks anyway.


hehe true.


tnxx n MWAH! One for Kookie too awwww...



Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGS Solitaire u r so admired dija know that hun! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Bev I thought it was a joke...cmon not for 2 whole years????? is the guy brain-dead? He cud hv called for help. And for help to come it doesnt take 2yrs unless ofcourse he was living in Pluto LOL!


Keshi.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Here's the story:

WICHITA, Kan. — Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,"' Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

LOL

Bev

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Thanks cutie!
I do adore animals! My Spencer IS the best shrink:)

xoxoxo to you!

Kaylee said...

WTF???????????? BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Keshi said...

Kaylz Im so happy for ya hun...MWAHHHHZ!

to hell with the new nurse! Poke ur tongue out at her and make faces at her LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev after reading that article I need extra THERAPY now. OMG wut was that!! LOL!



**Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

I can only say that she prolly had a toilet addiction. Never wanted to leave the toilet n all LOL! Sorry but this is too funny.


The guy..well I dun even wanna begin!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Carolinagal ur cute lil Spencer is now one of my many shrinks too. aww do let him know that ok :)

MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Kaylz! I'd like to imagine that toilet story as nothing else but fiction.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I was thinking..mebbe the lady was overweight as well as mentally ill? I feel sorry for her now..seriously thats very sad that no one really got her proper help.

Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Thanks Kesh girl!!
Hey, send me your email if you can (email me at: carolinagal01@gmail.com). Spencer has a whole website of his own. I can email it you if you want :)

Keshi said...

tnxx Carolinagal!

WOW Spencer is a blogger too? awwww :):) Wud love to see that site. Will email ya soon. TY!

Keshi.

badshah khan said...

one more foto BLOG. Just missed a few posts. So had to do a lot of reading and see a lot of fotos. and the shrinks list is nice.

Romeo Morningwood said...

As much as I love your list, I just live in denial..
it's faster and cheaper.

maverick said...

hey keshi...howdy...??

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi..
**So when I feel that mean, I just look at my pretty shoes and say to myself 'wow u've got great shoes Keshi, now concentrate on that and avoid jail'...LOL!

Whew-hats off to that logic.Perhaps I should wear something nice like that,too,for Those murderous moments!!

**I HATE G-STRINGS yes!!! Bloody just WTF is that? LOL!

Heh heh-point(should I say 'string'?) noted!

gP said...

//**My mum - if not for her, I'd have kicked a few relatives so hard I'd have hurt my lovely feet o nos!//

Mommy, you just saved Keshi's life. :)

and I saw David Beckham and granny undies...does he wear granny undies. har har har.

A honest list as always from Keshi....and ofcourse for putting Solitaire as the babe of the week! :) shes is dancing I tell you.

Hugs Keshi. Here is a therapy you can live forever with....from Ghost.

gP said...

lol at Dons comment!

Neha said...

O yeah...all these small things makes life worth living...

aMus said...

heh..heh..this was a good read...

my shrinks are my family, my books, the silence and quite a few from your list too...:)

so sorry for not having commented on provoked...blogger was very uncooperative :(

neways...on that issue...its difficult to judge someone for choosing to stay in an abusive marriage...the best solution is to walk out but knowing that ,many stay and suffer...i think te main reason is the emotional and financial dependancy on the husbands...

Arti Honrao said...

You have a *long* list of shrinks :)
Yes, true - these little things help us to stay sane.

For me its music, reading and few silent moments at the balcony at night when everyone is asleep. I love to stay awake the whole night, say
good morning to sun and then sleep!



GBU
Arti

aneri_masi said...

those pictures are all so cute!!! Where'd u get them from?

And awesome post, love your style of writing!

Anonymous said...

You get loads of comments - I think its because you are so pretty and delightful.. *flutters eyelashes*

Keshi said...

tnxxx Badshah! :)


-----------------------------------

heyya Homey!

**As much as I love your list, I just live in denial..
it's faster and cheaper.


LOL hahahaha! That really does work most of the time :):)



-----------------------------------



hey Mav I was so busy today at work didnt hv any time to update :(



-----------------------------------



hey AmitL!

**point(should I say 'string'?)

:) good one.



-----------------------------------



hey Ghosty LOL @Beckz comment.



Wut abt ur list now? :)


-----------------------------------



Definitely Neha! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty TA!

I like ur Shrinks :) My lil nieces n nephews r also a big part of my sanity :):)


**i think te main reason is the emotional and financial dependancy on the husbands...

I totally agree! Thats the main problem with some house-wives.


tnxx hun HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arti!

**For me its music, reading and few silent moments at the balcony at night when everyone is asleep. I love to stay awake the whole night, say
good morning to sun and then sleep!


aww wut a beautiful way to wind down. Im like u..love the balcony at home...love the night. I can stay up til very late too. to me the silence of the night is quite therapeutic.


-----------------------------------


heyy Goofball WC n ty!


**Where'd u get them from?


from the net...cute ha :)


-----------------------------------


aww Mutley Im not SOOOO pretty LOL! I think I hv alot of comments cos Im such a socialite aha LOL!


Keshi.

Bla said...

What a shrinkin' post! :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

boy u scared me with d " i go to rehab" thing...but thn cme to think of it...dnt all of us hav such rehabz??
great post!!:)

Vishesh said...

ha wow! keshi thats sounds fun and still has depth! btw,you are tagged..

The Grunt said...

I'm going to take a hot shower. That's some good therapy.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Well, mine are my friends, my kids, my home, my books, my pc, my mobile, my writing and S--and not in that order necessarily!!! :-)

Preeti Shenoy said...

G strings to strangle people was too funny :-) Really made me laugh.

brute said...

me in california nw..pursing my masters there

Kaylee said...

guess what happened today??????

ceedy said...

So cool - appreciate your appreciation of fellow bloggers....

hope you donate all the money u save by consulting Solitaire - very interesting and thoughtprovoking blogger.....

great idea - kudos to you....

read all you post with apprecitions to other bloogers too....

Sameera Ansari said...

Nobody is completely "normal" and there is an extent to which one can do without the "shrinks" :)

Keep up the spirit babes!

Solitaire said...

OoppS! Did I forget to mention i charge a 100 bucks for every consultation comment?

Ceedy owes me a LOT of money.

Judge Arse said...

Fuck and shit--the two words I simply cannot live without!

Keshi said...

hehe Bla ;-)


-----------------------------------

aww ty Gunj!




-----------------------------------


will check it out soon Vish tnxx!


-----------------------------------

A hot shower is always good therapy Grunty, enjoy!


-----------------------------------

hey PS tnxx hun!

yes kids r REAL THERAPY..my nieses n nephews r my cure.


And omg how can I forget my mobile phone! :)




-----------------------------------

Brutey thats so nice to know :)



----------------------------------

hey Kaylz!



-----------------------------------

aww ty Ceedy!


**hope you donate all the money u save by consulting Solitaire - very interesting and thoughtprovoking blogger


she's really wonderful! LOL @money I save! yes thats so true :)


-----------------------------------

So true Sameera!



-----------------------------------

hey my Shrink ;-)


**Did I forget to mention i charge a 100 bucks for every consultation comment?

OMG now I cant run to ya whenever Im losing my marbles :( Cos it aint free anymore...BAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA!


**Ceedy owes me a LOT of money.


LOL haha Solitaire!


-----------------------------------


me too Judge...FUCK, SHIT, LOSER, JERK..these r some words that keep me away from doing time LOL!


HUGS!


Keshi.

Satish Bolla said...

hahaha, very hilarious. this first shrink "**Music - if not for this shrink, there would be roses growing on my grave by now, I swear!" made we read through the entire post. very well-written post(as usual). it made me think abt my shrinks and found that i'm more obsessed with gadgets than people. gotta change a lot

Keshi said...

hey Satish :) tnxx!


**and found that i'm more obsessed with gadgets than people

hmm so u'll be marrying a Elisa some day? I hope not hehe.


Keshi.