Monday, March 3

So Fresh!



Howdy? Hope you all had a good weekend. I was chuffed to nano-bits by the cute crush dedications I received at Mez's Crush post in the weekend. Damnnn I was hooked! All weekend my heart was dancing to this song cos I felt so fresh by it all :). Thanks my darlings here, you all make me feel so fresh and alive! I honestly feel so loved and in top form just by being around you all...you are such an amazing positive energy in my life, you jussss have niaaawww ideaaar! THANKS for being you and THANKS alot Mez for that brilliant ohsoromantic post! Didn't feel this romantic in a while and that was great. btw who called me a Honeypot in that post? LOL that was so darn sweet...I really wanna know who that was, plz plz plz ***falls at his/her BlogId's feet (cos I dunno who) pleading and bleeding to know who it is***


Since that experience made me feel all refreshed and alive, I was wondering how certain things, people, experiences, words, actions, thoughts, feelings etc make us feel fresh...you know like a newborn or like a freshly picked flower. You know that feeling, don't you? We are all so stuck in a rut on a daily basis, studying, going to work, family matters, chasing goals etc we often forget to enjoy such freshness when it occurs in our lives. It may well be a very simple thing or a simple gesture by someone, but unfortunately most of us have learnt to disregard simple joys cos our heads seem to be fogged up in dreams and mangled in the 'Mundane'...and we seem to enjoy that stale life when there's so much more around us to be explored and to be enjoyed. Tell me, when was the last time you felt FRESH and how/who/when/where/what/why made you feel that way? I can honestly say that the weekend made me feel very FRESH from all the love and cute secret dedications I got from some lovely people here...sweet Helen, Jeevan, Carolinagal and Ghosty declared it openly and few Anonymous secret admirers kept me on my toes with their sassy love for me ooh lala! And I was beaming like a little girl getting excited by seeing her rosy cheeks in the mirror :). I felt so brandnew. In the same manner, when my 4yr old baby nephew Dylann (that's him in the middle in this pic) rubbed some moisturiser on my knee saying 'Keshi aunty let me be your doctor and treat you nicely', my heart filled up with a fresh joy...I hugged him wondering how fortunate I am to have such lovely little fresh fairies in my life who really are the life in me.


So when it happens, when something, someone makes you feel fresh and alive, bask in it's newness and live it up...count your blessings, be thankful for small mercies, little wonders, simply joys that bring you the fresh feelings cos they are the ones that really matter. Happy Week ahead guys! And hey don't forget to answer the question in this post (above para). btw I bought new shoes, have a look. Yeah I like the same kind of shoes and I have a ton of them...yet stoked to bits, feeling so fresh! ;-)


Current Music: Fresh by Kool And The Gang

139 Cranium Signets:

tqmcintl said...

You better look out
You're not living in a bad dream now
Open your eyes
You'll survive another day somehow

After the night
There's a morning and a clear blue sky
You can be sure
You can make it and I'll tell you why

You're walking in your sleep
Hey that's all right
But don't you spend the whole night
Uptight
I'm here to lend a hand
Hey don't you understand

One chance is for taking
One heart is for breaking
One love is for making
Lovers and friends

One game is for playing
One prayer is for praying
One day is for staying
Lovers and friends
Lovers and friends

You better wake up
'Cos every day you waste is time gone by
Up on your feet
You can take it but you gotta try

After the night
There's a morning and a clear blue sky
You can be sure
You can make it and I'll tell you why

You're walking in your sleep
Hey that's all right
But don't you spend the whole night
Uptight
I'm here to lend a hand
Hey don't you understand

One chance is for taking
One heart is for breaking
One love is for making
Lovers and friends

One game is for playing
One prayer is for praying
One day is for staying
Lovers and friends

Unknown said...

Oh yes, Mez post has sure created a flutter amongst many :P

Hope can trace the anony's.

Jim said...

certain things, people, experiences, words, actions, thoughts, feelings etc make us feel fresh...

TRUE
I gott a girl from another continent

every morning b4 I wake up
she send me coffee to brighten up my day

its only coffee
but it makes my day

kumarldh said...

Hey!!!
How are you???
I missed all of my blog buddies. I am so mean, I even didnt bother to say bbye and even didnt think hows every one. :(

Ekta said...

aah!
Lovely shoes..and fresh post to read in the morning!!!

Btw the kiddos are really cute!

maverick said...

hey morning...howdy...well good to see u got so many dedications..n tht so many ppl ve a crush on u :D

hmm..considering the fact tht i wanted to be an airforce pilot...wenever a fighter aircraft flies by or a military chopper..i still go to the window/balcony to see it like i used to wen i was a kid...lol

Jim said...

Yipppeeeeee
Karen is back


go here http://wackocrazy.blogspot.com/

di.di said...

I love shoes too! who doesn’t? I just bought me two of the same pair of shoes in a different colour last week... well, a chick like us can never have too many shoes!!

Jim said...

Walking in the dark I feel so near you
All alone and yet I think I hear you
Is it just a dream or just a memory
Could it be your arms that hold me tight.

If the pouring rain feels like I kissed you
Could it be the tears of how I missed you
Is it just a dream or just a memory
Could it be your arms that hold me tight.

You return to love tonight, you return to love tonight
Whisper that you're here my love, and walk me through the rain
You return to love tonight, you return to love tonight
Show me a little tenderness and be my love again.

Walking in the dark I feel so near you
All alone and yet I think I hear you

Is it just a dream or just a memory
Could it be your arms that hold me tight.

You return to love tonight, you return to love tonight
Whisper that you're here my love, and walk me through the rain
You return to love tonight, you return to love tonight
Show me a little tenderness and be my love again.
You return to love tonight, you return to love tonight
Show me a little tenderness and be my love again.

( traducere: teodora 36 - preluata din "Comentarii )

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetstickychewy said...

Nice Fresh post to start the week. And lucky you for the multiple dedications you have for yourself. woo hoo!:D

***Tell me, when was the last time you felt FRESH and how/who/when/where/what/why made you feel that way?

This weekend. My Friends and Aunties. :D

Cheeries.

Arthur said...

Hi Keshi, you know, as I was reading, I remembered when I went to Acapulco and I felt not only refreshed, but also repaired, fixed, and detoxicated.

And I also have a nice, she's also 4 and I when play with her, I feel it very nutritiuos. You know, I'm about to become her oddfather.

thanks for leaving me a comment in my blog.

Big greetins, big hugs and big kisses

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my heart:
Arthur

maverick said...

hmm..well it was a great match ystrdy :)...newaz wasup??

Jim said...

keshi
dont be fooled by beeg huggs from the bottom of his heart

he says that to all the girls
even to me

he is queer

Jay said...

About a week ago a blog friend just up an sent me an e-card. It was a really nice card and made feel all happy that she thought of me like that and wanted to send me a card.

Jim said...

con toda mi Alma
I wish i cud speak latin too

Vidya said...

Amen to all things- big or small, good or bad! :D

What would life be without all of them?

Vidya

Jim said...

India is shining
the stock market is soaring

we had a great budget
we now pay less taxes


and last but not least
we crushed the Aussies in cricket

Jim said...

Yes
u will be repaired, fixed, and detoxicated and anal-ed

Jim said...

why is no one talking about the elections ?

http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2008/02/story-of-failed-nation.html

Jim said...

The outcome of the US elections will decide the fate of India and the World


elections will be held in November
we still have time

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's nice to see you so happy and exuberant. See what a wonderful post can do for you. Yes, we have to see life in its happy face and spread the joy around. I share in your exuberance my friend. God bless you always.

Whitesnake said...

http://whitesnake45.blogspot.com/2006/02/my-woman-from-tokyo.html

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

We went out tonight with some friends, and we were talking about how our lives have become so complex. Someone mentioned that it’s the little things in life which we remember the most.

It might be looking at the stars, taking a walk along a path, smelling the aroma of a flower garden, tasting our favorite food, watching a baby play, watching animals romping around a field, relaxing wile listening to music, and so many other activities. For a brief moment our minds float away from the pressures of life.

For me, I enjoy all the above, along with many more of life's simple pleasures.

Hugs

Bev

La vida Loca said...

nice shoes! i want!!
that makes me fresh :P

anits said...

hi keshi good to hear that u hv refresh urself...anyway the kids are soooooooooo cute....i wil get fresh if i c cute babies...;)

hv a nc day gal!

Unknown said...

cool kids....

enjoy ur burst of freshness...

aMus said...

that was such a refreshing post keshi,...and i experience a lot of those moments...thru my family, my kids...

:)have a great week too...

Jim said...

where is every body?
hellooooooo

Jim said...

unless BUSH decides to bomb IRAN

general_boy said...

Last time I felt fresh and alive was about an hour ago.

Had my local surfbreak and all the waves I could eat all to myself on a spectacluar summer's day, and got visited by a freindly pod of dolphins and a fairly indifferent but impressively sized eagle ray.

Oh and I got eyeballed by a blue crab I almost stepped on. No shit... he was ready to rumble!!! LOL

Prats said...

Oh my!!!! you must be flying up there.....Mez was fantastic yes....started one romantic revolution out there....
you are so right...fresh days cos of some fresh memories and some that linger on....
I had written a post on such things here

Lena said...

i have such moments every day when i get to talk to people i love, when i call them, when they mail me, when i hear this simple "love you" from the one i need to hear it.. life is not life without these moments. And you are right - we should learn to cherish them :)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

wow this sounds like a happy post aye!
nice pic and if i may say .. nice rack ;p ;p

and lovely shoes there! :D

right about the crush post! I had a secret admirer too ... i only hope its not a girl lol!
I suspect its you ... is it? lol

anyway lady ... u have a GREAT week ahead! xx

Menchie said...

great start of the week post keshi! For me, something as simple as a mani/pedi does the trick! :D

Anonymous said...

the cute babies are cuter in your post

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-nice to see you had a good weekend.(Will check out the Crush post,shortly.Time's flying by just too fast,these days)..hehe..honeypot sounds like a nice name(err,nicer than saying 'beehive'?smiles)

***I was wondering how certain things, people, experiences, words, actions, thoughts, feelings etc make us feel fresh**...how true- this happens with me regularly-just when I'm feeling down,there's this song,or,a smile from someone,or new shoes(haha)whatever-and,things perk up again.Perhaps you need to write a post on 'what makes your life worth living?':):)

Mez said...

Awwwwwwwww thanks sweetie.U rocked the Crush post thru n thru…so many dedications…Lala …Am sure many more admirerz in the hiding ;) Btw sexy pics! When u shooting a portfolio for modelling world :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hey keshi dear,

Wow!! Ur nephew is really adorable... :)
its really sad...tht i cdnt remember the last time i had that 'fresh' vibrant feeling.. :(
too many things on my mind these days..
nehow, m glad you had a refreshing weekend.. and most importantly all those crushes... ;)
enjoy!
cheers!
Swati

KP said...

nice post...:)
glad to see u had gr8 weekend...:).

It was gr8 match....Tendulkar at his best...:)

whats up with girls and shoes? I am yet to understand that!!! all my friends, cousins(all girls) they are all shoes crazy! there must be something in shoes!

FH said...

Looks like you enjoyed your weekend and enjoying your Monday too Keshi!:)
AWW...!! Those kids are cuties!!

My two most joyous days were when I held my babies in my arms as soon as they were born. NOTHING compares to that joy!!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

a lot of things actually...
the thought of a dinner out with frendz...a monday n tuesday and wednesday and thursday off!! :D
also d thought of my best frenz buttday in d offing is makin me feel fresh! :D

Solitaire said...

Wow Keshi. So nice to see you so happy. Could actually imagine you prancing around.

:)

Keep that chin up!

Alok said...

not really fresh .. not keeping tht well .. atleast ur post made me feel fresh ... though I much better ...


Alok

Tarun said...

U r post compel to leave a comment behind.

Meeting friends makes me feel fresh also a siesta or a good deep sleep makes me fresh.

So does blogging good post,not a rant but something thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

max dedications for a superb and most famed and hot blogger on mezie s blog ah....no wonder kesh, u rocked!!!!!!!

and so did Indians at SCG!!!

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Matey, I tag ya. Will ya write up

Cinderella said...

The last time I felt fresh and happy to alive...???

This morning, when he called up from his work place and enquired how did i like my new office, whether i was Ok or not. And if I dint like it at anytime, all I must do is give him a call...he'll come and pick me up. "We dont need this job anyway..."...he said !!

I fell in love all over again..

Such a beautiful hun. Bless your soaring spirit.

Luv ya.

**muuahh**

radiohead said...

yeah I feel fresh after a nice bath, I used to like it in oz while takin a long bath after wrk with hot water .. it used to ease my body from all strain ..

Standing and breathing the fresh morning breeze makes me so fresh, a glass of water, a soft drink at times, a cute smile (at me ofcourse), a kid playing around and makin cute n stupid acts, fresh morning flowers, a good sleep, .. a lot of stuff makes me fresh infact.

OH .. and someone called u honeypot, I wonder who could that be? :O

cheese

MommyHeadache said...

An uplifting post. I have felt a bit depressed for months now but today was the first really glorious day of spring and I saw the tulips in my garden and I felt that tingling in my stomach like the depression had gone and my luck was changing...

MommyHeadache said...

An uplifting post. I have felt a bit depressed for months now but today was the first really glorious day of spring and I saw the tulips in my garden and I felt that tingling in my stomach like the depression had gone and my luck was changing...

lemon said...

aww..your nephew is such a doll! and those shoes are awesome!

Miladysa said...

Yesterday when I received lots of love and flowers from my family!

LOVE the hearts! I want some :-D

wisdomstuff said...

keshi,

you are just genuinely cute! I love you and I mean that in a person to person way, not a gay way.

And Jim, I'm thinking you need a life, dude!

Still Searching said...

Nice "fresh" post! Unfortunately, I don't want to think about who was the last person who made me feel that way, because he is not in my life anymore... but that's ok, I remember the feeling :)

Jim said...

, , who said that ? , ,

Jim said...

you are genuinely sexy! I love you and I mean that in a person to person way,


hehehe

Jim said...

today I had to catch the early morning train to daman
work ...


Fuck it
I am not going

the client is a marwari
he pays peanuts

gP said...

Crush post was astronomic...was the best. :D

When was the last time i felt fresh...hmmm...rarely...thats the truth :( indecisive, that best describes me, hence i find it hard to get 'fresh' by the real world. Blog on the otherhand is where i live now. And all my friends make me alive everyday.

Keshi said...

ty TQM!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Jono ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

thats great Jim :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kumaaaaaaaaaaaar!! HOWS YA? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ekta!

A girl can neva have too many shoes ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mav!

**wenever a fighter aircraft flies by or a military chopper..i still go to the window/balcony to see it like i used to wen i was a kid.

aww I can just picture ya doing that...SO FRESH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim ok.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha DIDI u n i r shoe-whores..loveing it! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim thats nice :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy HUGS!

**This weekend. My Friends and Aunties

thats just great to know.Loved-ones make u feel so alive..so true!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Arthur tnxx mate!


**when I went to Acapulco and I felt not only refreshed, but also repaired, fixed, and detoxicated

how nice!


yes lil ones r the best destressers :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav yeah..Tendulkar was on fire!

Was great to watch him bat like a legend..that he is anyways :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim Im not a fool by default LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jay tnxx!

**It was a really nice card and made feel all happy that she thought of me like that and wanted to send me a card.


yes its such a great feeling to receive a greeting card...it makes ur heart feel so happy and loved.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim wut language is that?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Vidya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim it was a good match...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Mel!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Stevo! ;-)

Keshi.

Jim said...

The grass is always greener but it's just as hard to mow.

Keshi said...

True Bev...

**It might be looking at the stars, taking a walk along a path, smelling the aroma of a flower garden, tasting our favorite food, watching a baby play, watching animals romping around a field, relaxing wile listening to music...


I love doin all of that!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe LaVida :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anits!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Iceman they r all my nieces n nephews :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Great to know that TA, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim Im not in my blog 24/7...

Keshi.

Jim said...

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground

You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just covering up

Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

I got in a little hometown jam
And so they put a rifle in my hands

Sent me off to Vietnam
To go and kill the yellow man

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man says "Son if it was up to me"

I go down to see the V.A. man
He said "Son don't you understand"


I had a buddy at Khe Sahn
Fighting off the Viet Cong

They're still there, he's all gone
He had a little girl in Saigon

I got a picture of him in her arms
Down in the shadow of the penitentiary

Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years down the road

Nowhere to run, ain't got nowhere to go
I'm a long gone Daddy in the U.S.A.

Born in the U.S.A.

I'm a cool rocking Daddy in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

Keshi said...

hey Boy!

**Had my local surfbreak and all the waves I could eat all to myself on a spectacluar summer's day, and got visited by a freindly pod of dolphins and a fairly indifferent but impressively sized eagle ray.


thats sounds heavenly! I always watched surferes in Maroubra Beach...when I used to live there :) It was great just watching em.


LOL @crab!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

I'll check it out Prats, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lena hows ya hun?


** when i get to talk to people i love, when i call them, when they mail me, when i hear this simple "love you" from the one i need to hear it..


Just wonderful!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cheesy babesterness :)


**nice pic and if i may say .. nice rack

LOL ty sweetz. Yeah even some women stare at my chest...but Im only a DD..not F lol!


Abt ur crush...hmmmm ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Menchie!

**something as simple as a mani/pedi does the trick

wow u seem to be a hot-nails chick...I'd love to see em.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Im not cute Chriz? ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Amit tnxx!

LOL @beehive! r ya talking abt Amy Wonehouse's hair by any chance?



** 'what makes your life worth living?

so true..mebbe I should ha :)


tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mez u did a FANTASTIC job hun! Well-done n HUGS!


**When u shooting a portfolio for modelling world

in my next life perhaps..cos I think Im too old to start a Modelling career now :) These days models start at the age of 15!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Swati!


**tht i cdnt remember the last time i had that 'fresh' vibrant feeling

aww HUGS! U just gotta look for it in ur heart....


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey KP tnxx!


**there must be something in shoes!


LOL there r hunks inside girls' shoes ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Asha tnxx hun!


**My two most joyous days were when I held my babies in my arms as soon as they were born. NOTHING compares to that joy!!


aww how very special indeedz! Now I wanna hold my own baby :) if I meet a desirable baboon soon!



Keshi.

Jim said...

what i like about americans
is that they have a sense of humor

they can laff at themselves
unlike the aussies

who raised racial abuse
when they gott licked by the indians at the SCG

Keshi said...

Gunj I hope u hv loads of dun at ur friend's bday.


**the thought of a dinner out with frendz...a monday n tuesday and wednesday and thursday off

I so know wut u mean!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Solitaire tnxx hun!

How abt telling us wut makes u feel fresh? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alok long time, hows ya?

why wuz wrong?



Keshi.

Jim said...

**My two most joyous days were when I held my babies in my arms as soon as they were born.

Oh Lord
Keshi is a mother

and I tot she was virgin

Keshi said...

hey Tarun I hope Im not forcing u to comment :) Its totally upto u to comment or not hehehe.


**Meeting friends makes me feel fresh also a siesta or a good deep sleep makes me fresh.

yes I love doin those too.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ashu congrattz India! I was thinking of all of u while wathcing it :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mate, I'll be there soon @Vik :):)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cinderella HUGS!

**I fell in love all over again..

awwwwww that is really refreshing! He must love u alot. I mean how can he not!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anuj was that u who called me a honeypot? LOL I sorta suspect ya...:):)


**I feel fresh after a nice bath, I used to like it in oz while takin a long bath after wrk with hot water .. it used to ease my body from all strain

yes..warm water makes u feel so refreshed...


I like doin stupid acts too LOL! Makes my head feel lighter and happy..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Emma aww so not fair...we r going into Winter :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Lemonade! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Milady thats such a nice feeling to receive flowers n hugs yes! Im so happy for ya.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Wisdom its ok even if u hit on me...lol ;-)


tnxx hun!


LOL @Jim!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

SS hey HUGS!


** because he is not in my life anymore

aww :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim??

keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghosty why d u find it hard to feel refreshed by the real world?

It's in the real world that u find trees, flowers, iced-coffee, smiles, hugs, cake, new shirts, babies, loved-ones, music, fresh air, a long drive etc etc...

so how come u cant find em?


**Blog on the otherhand is where i live now. And all my friends make me alive everyday.

I agree..Blogville is a real destresser...but even in real life, u find ALOT of cool destressers..u just got to open ur eyes n heart and FEEL em.

HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim that comment abt holding her babies was Asha's comment...r ya so dumb to even realise that?

Keshi.

Jim said...

Sachin can only play his text book strokes
when there is no duress

put him to bat
when we are chasing a huge score
he goes out for a duck

even when he is nearing his 100
he collapses

soo many near 100s

Keshi said...

**they can laff at themselves
unlike the aussies
who raised racial abuse
when they gott licked by the indians at the SCG

o dun point ur finger at other ppl when ur own folks can be so darn racist.


besides, communities arent racist..only individuals.

so stop labelling a whole country as racist just cos of few idiots. We find them in any country.


Keshi.

Jim said...

u were holding Asha's babies?
awwwww


u must love children
i hope u find a man soon
who will give u a dozen

Jim said...

read what VEST has to say about the Aussies

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Just thought I'd tell about our crazy weather.

This morning the temperature was -3C. This afternoon the temperature was 12C, now it has dropped to 0C. It was pouring rain most of the day, and now we might be in for a major ice storm. Last week, we had record-breaking low temperatures.

We don't know if we need ice skates, snowshoes, swimming gear, or bikinis for the beach.

LOL


Bev

Jim said...

I just discovered linkedin
a site to connect with your ex classmates


the downside is that it has given me an inferiority complex

these guys have reached the top of the corporate ladder

and here I am with nothing better to do with my time than heckling this blog owner

Keshi said...

Jimmo..

**read what VEST has to say about the Aussies

It doesnt matter who says what abt Aussies or anyone else. I still stand by wut I had to say...and that is that communities arent racist..just individuals.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev I pity ya gal...come on over to Aus and wear thongs every single day of the year LOL!


Keshi.

Jim said...

that is a sight
i wud love to see

Keshi said...

err Jim thongs in Aus means flip-flops!

Keshi.

AVIANA said...

I met a friend of mine 2 years ago online and the friendship developed over the past 2 years. A few weeks ago it turned to something a little more...

A few weeks ago, I had a nightmare. I called him at 2 in the morning. He stayed on the phone with me until 7 am and just lullibied me to sleep by just saying sweet nothings...

Although I literally slept for maybe 1 hour that night, I felt so refreshed so alive...I could not stop smiling all day...wow..

It was trully the best night of my life and I told my friend this....

sadly, i don't hear from them anymore...and all i want is to hear their voice..this very moment...

Keshi said...

aww Lissa why dun u ring em up urself?

HUGS!

Keshi.

radiohead said...

I called u a honeypot ..
well .. I donno .. may be .. if u say so .. I donno ...

;)

Ashish Soni said...

Looking at happy people makes me feel fresh..... :)

nice pair of shoes

take care

~ali

AVIANA said...

yes i called/text message...no response..

they have checked their text messages...i am sure....


my heart is breaking right now...

Jeevan said...

"And I was beaming like a little girl getting excited by seeing her rosy cheeks in the mirror" Oh that was so sweet dear keshi :) those kids in picture are adorable.

Should I search for anything, when I felt fresh getting the sweet dedication from this secret dreamer? I am honest to tell this and that’s the best pleasant friendly relation between us.

Sameera Ansari said...

That was so fresh!!!Your pic is a testimony of your refreshing weekend :)

Keshi said...

OMG so it was YOU Anuj? aww I sorta thought so too :) HUGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty hunnay ;-)

Im chuffed!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ali :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Lisa forget em..surely u dun need friend like that?


HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevna tnxx!

**when I felt fresh getting the sweet dedication from this secret dreamer? I am honest to tell this and that’s the best pleasant friendly relation between us.

awwwwww...that was me btw LOL! :) HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Sameera HUGS!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Keshiiiiii@

thats like the sweetest post girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually sme one called me a honeypot too!!! I really wnna know who that girl is! Made me feel so honey and sweet and umm! so loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt lively b4 Mezies post was on a day I spent with bloggie buddy ;)
I dint tell no one till now.. but YAY! that was fun and lively and rejuvenating!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love those kids.. ohh my the girls are beauties! Angels and oy looks so sweet! umm!!!!!!!!

I feel old suddenly Keshi :(((


* looks at her giant disfigured feet and wails!

love them.. the shoes...


and yur pic is all pink and sweet and yu r a HONEYPOT!!!!

Keshi said...

hey Veenz tnxx hun!


**someone called me a honeypot

~~wink wink~~



ty so much for ur cute dedication to me too..HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!



yeah they r all my nieces n nephews...cousins' kids.



*** looks at her giant disfigured feet and wails!


LOL Veenz! aww dun cry. I feel terribly old too..next to these babies..:(



well as long as u and I r YOUNG AT HEART, we'll never grow old. :)



*MWAH*


Keshi.