Friday, March 14

I Do I Do I Do I Do I Don't!

There are some really revolting Dating/Matrimonial ads floating around on the net/newspaper that makes you wanna throw up to eternity. Have you seen some of those ads? Such as 'Tall dark handsome romantic guy looking for luuurve'...sounds like a puke-sappy Mills&Boon character straight out of the book urrrrrrrrrg! Here are some ads that my friends and I have come across and laughed our asses off. These are REAL ads btw. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing marriage proposals but if you want to get hitched, atleast get your ad right in the first place! Check them out below with my comments:



**35yr old male...looking for a pretty girl 25yrs or younger... ...
What he's really saying: If you're a girl above 25, your sexual organs don't work so don't even think about replying
Question: What's the story there ha? Are women over 25yr old not worthy of a relationship? Men are constantly looking for 'younger' women when they themselves are getting old and they don't even realise their jocks are slowly shrinking along with their ass and brains.



**I am looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than I. Because I love myself a lot...
What he's really saying:
I'm totally self-obsessed and I'm looking for a servant
Question:Maybe he could have married himself?



**owns a house...very wealthy with assets that are worth
over..... ... ...
What he's really saying: I'm setting up for attracting a money-hungry bitch
Question: What do men think of women? That they are after money and houses? Ass-ets my ass! This guy is probably waiting for his relatives to die
*rolling eyes*



**Wanted a wife to help build upon the foundations of my life. Must be homely and willing to build a relationship...
What he's really saying: I'm a Builder
Question: If he continues 'building' after marriage, I'd have to 'demolish' him. So can he really stop 'building' for a sec arrrrrrggggg!




**Want a pretty, fair, slim, educated, homey, kind, working, smart (etc x 10000 )woman for marriage... ...What he's really saying: Looking for Wonder Woman
Question: What does he think he is, Superman? Give me a break! And what's with this fair-skin addiction with some Indians/Sri Lankans? urrrrrrrrrrg! I have come across men who are as dark as the night looking for fair brides?? Does skin color enrich a marriage?



**Caste immaterial... ... ...
What he's really saying: We still think about the Caste system
Question: What exactly is this Caste shit? I come from a family where both my mum and dad are of the highest castes (not that I give importance to it) in their respective ancestral backgrounds, but I really hate it when people mention 'caste'..it's an insult to themselves really.




** I am single i dont have female...if any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home... ...
What he's really saying: I'm so pathetic you'd have to kill me before you meet me
Question: btw does anybody know where he lives, to visit him that is?
*huh*



**Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever... ...
What he's really saying:
I'm an adjustable couch
Question: o forget it!



**My mission in life is to find myself the perfect wife... ...
What he's really saying: So far, Mission Impossible
Question: Doesn't he have a job? Or better yet a life?



**I am simple boy...I have lot of problem in my life because of my luck...
What he's really saying: I'm about to change my luck
Question: Do some men think Marriage is a solution to their problems? Poor guy, he doesn't know that it can even add more shit to his life, especially with all those existing unsolved problems *rolling eyes*



**45yr old man...used to own a pub...lives in a big house with parents...
What he's really saying: I used to flat with a bar-maid and I'm a 45yr old momma's boy
Question: Does it matter if he 'owned' a pub? How does this contribute to a marriage/relationship? WTF!



**ssc failed three times and worked with privated ltd company which not paying salary at present... ...
What he's really saying: You should know by now why the company is not paying me, and I'm looking for foster care
Question: When do you plan to get a paying job Mr.Highschool Dropout? After that we will think about marriage ok!



**Recently divorced...innocent party...
What he's really saying: Don't ask anymore questions about the Divorce cos I'm oh so innocent!
Question: Is there ever a Guilty divorce? Why do people always wanna sound like a divorce happened cos of just one person's fault? I say it takes 2 hands to clap, so get over it!



**I'm searching for a wife to fill the space in my life. Someone to share my universe...
What he's really saying: I'm a big fan of Astronomy
Question: Is he looking for a StarWars adventure? Looks like he's got alot of 'space'...hmmm nice!



**My brother is a medical doctor, my father is an engineer, my sister is a software professional, my uncle is an accountant, my aunt is a professor... ....
What he's really saying: I'm the dumbest in my family so I'm using the others to cover me up
Question: Why do people use qualifications of their relatives in matrimonial ads? It's not that all of these people are getting married along with him too, or is it!



**...to be married on jan-2006. working woman perferable... ...
What he's really saying: Don't forget to turn up at my wedding and you're the bride btw!
Question: This guy fixed the wedding date already, what's with that huh? Talk about the mission and the vision urrrrrrggg! After all marriage is an institution isn't it hmmm.



**i have three sister one brother and parent. i am doing postal sarvice and tailor master...
What he's really saying: I'm confused beyond your imagination dude!
Question: What is he really? A Postman or a Tailor? When he figures that out, we'll see what we can do.


**Please send girl's horoscope... ...
What he's really saying: I'm a horror with a scope
Question: How do horoscopes decide the outcome of a marriage? My mum believes in this shit too, unfortunately (though not a fanatic), but I always thought marriage is about 2 people, not about 9 other planets!



Have a good weekend guys! Flying-Kissee posts will resume next week. MWAH ALL!


Current Music: Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley

159 Cranium Signets:

SaffronSaris said...

Hiya, poppy-doll,
I'm been swamped, hence haven't been updating mine nor gone visiting.
Guess what? I finally saw the ring at Lindsey's!
Wow! That is like the most amazing thing in blogsphere!

Have a better weekend than me (I'm hoping that the Sun would stop being so shy)!!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! I laughed so hard, I almost pee'd my pants....

This is one of my favs from all your posts!!!
Someone should compile these ads into a book, or make a sitcom. I bet they would be so popular!! Gosh, what are these losers thinking of when they write these ads?

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Very interesting post. Very funny, but true. A great post to head into the weekend.

How people advertise themselves is always interesting. I have interviewed a number of people for various jobs, and like the ads you mentioned, people use everything possible to make them look good, even if it has nothing to do with what they are seeking.

I had one dude tell me how well he took care of his dog. I went out into the hallway to check if I was at the right place. For a moment I thought I was at a dog kennel.

Another person told me he had five years of college. He failed to tell me he attended five different colleges and didn’t graduate from any of them.

Then there was the person who told me he worked at the same place for 8 years. I asked him why he gave up his position, and he said he needed to relocate. The guy was in jail for 8 years.

If it wasn’t for idiots, life would be boring.

LOL

Have a great weekend!

Bev

Arthur said...

Hi Keshi, well, let me tell you I'm educated 100% by my Mother, so please don't mind about choosing me for marriage.

And I read your previous post, God, my Mother, my family, my brotherly friend Gusthav, the blog world, and the music (from my Ipod and the radio) are all I need to be happy.

Big greetings, big hugs and big kisses

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

ceedy said...

Would you prefer and honest ad - that stated I am fcuked up - if interested contact me....

this was hilarious.....

Priya said...

You have become very naughty and so much humor in your posts these days Keshi.

Have a good weekend dreaming. I love those legs from pic 3. oh my... so sexy;)

Jay said...

Personal ads always crack me up. People put such crazy stuff in them.

I'm gonna try this one next time I sign up at a singles site...

"Shy man with limited social skills seeks quiet lady for disappointing evenings out."

I think it will work! ;-)

Have a great weekend babe.

Coco said...

the ads are funny ; )
and they sure are desperate... talk about issues,
they've got them!!

i wouldn't want to meet them, much les marry any of them!

have a wonderful weekend : )

hugs & blessings

Anonymous said...

Nice laugh Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Send me your email address girl!! I want to email you Spencer's website. Its a private website with an Id and pw, which is why I am not posting it here.
Cheers and have a good weekend!

Sweetstickychewy said...

lol some of them are hilarious. And your interpretations are too.:D

Hmm..I find it a little crazy that people post these kinda ads to find a mate.

Interesting yet alittle crazy I feel

lee said...

Oh, they're all just IDIOTIC!!!! Anyone who would want to advertise the fact that they are wealthy should simply be shot -what has money to do with happiness or finding love???? NOTHING.

tulipspeaks said...

**Please send girl's horoscope... ...
What he's really saying: I'm a horror with a scope


This one really cracked me up!!! LOL in the office - to the horror of everyone! hehehehe..

I wonder if any of these ads will get even a single reply.. :)

Have a great weekend dearie!


ammu.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-ROFL-the ads were funny,and your take on them was even funnier.:)).

***Question:Maybe he could have married himself?
ROFL at that quip.
----
Try these now,and give ur take on them,please:
Hello To Viewvers My Name is Shiva, I am single i dont have female, If any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home. I am not a good education but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u welcome to my heart… when ever u whant to meet pls viset my resident or send u letter.. Thanks yours Regards Shiva ~*~
---------------------
i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house she should give recpect to our cast
----------------------
whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be someone wife and she must think of the future life if she is toolike this she would be called the woman of the lamp
-----------------------
Cheers!!

Preeti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preeti said...

oh keshigurl!

trust me i knw hw this is....if u probably read a few of my previous posts, ud knw tat in addition to bein unlucky in love, i nw have to resort to an arranged marriage!!!

im juz 23! :( nt tat my parentz r forcin me...they really r super sweet thru it all...bt yet, they wanna 'start' lukin out now...n considerin i hv nothin to say no to, i said ok...n u shud really c the stuff ppl write!

this one guyz parentz came home last week to 'see' me...and we felt like we wr arrested n bein questioned for murder or somethn...hw my parentz met, hw my dadz parentz met, hw my mumz parentz met, hw my sis met hr husband, y my dadz tamil is the way it is, y my mumz is, y,y n more Y!

oh man! itZ hell i tell u...n im goin thru it :(

Sugarlips said...

Keshi dear you could open your own website using all this lovely write up which made me laugh so much at 12:00am :)


Stay Beautiful...!!

aneri_masi said...

I second Carolinagal here...you could make a sitcom out of this. An episode per ad. You're hilarious, gal!

I had seen an ad put up by a girl...it was something like, I want some one to party with me every night, and then to take care of me and all my problems. And she kept repeating that she wanted to party all the time, and thats all she wanted to really do. Party, thats it!

Kay Vee said...

a truly funny post... i cant believe some people put up such embarrassing stuff about themselves-as if they're going spouse-shopping!
:P

SaffronSaris said...

I'm 1st!!!!!
Woo-hoo!
Has been a very looooooong time since I could be one of the 1st few commentors here ;)

Cuckoo said...

Ha Ha Ha...
Keshi, By any chance were you looking there for match for yourself ? My advice- please don't.

milo said...

Hi keshi..

visting you after a long time.. went through a lot of ur previous blogs also.. reading ur blogs is like going fr a road trip. you know there is some action u plan fr ir ... but hw exciting it gets, one actually gets to know while 1 is on the moves... its always a delight reading u and ur blogs..
tc
oh btw may i knw wat r u dng? as in proffesionally?

anits said...

LOLZ AH!!Very interesting post. Very funny, but really true. HV A GREAT WEEKENDS DARLING...MUAHHHH

Jeevan said...

I was wondering if there are people wasting the ads column, just like blaming in sleeping. That was totally funny reading, the 4th and 3rd from last pics are in beautiful dressed up;)

I feel total against those marriage mostly looking ahead of sexual relationship, why should a person both the m/f just particularly put there mind behind it. Understand is the best marriage relationship.

Have a wonderful weekend dear, hugsss.

Ish said...

LOL, even though I've read quite a few of these but it still makes me laugh. People can be so funny.

And also reminds me of this utterly perverted little joke that was a rage at school till sometime back. Here goes:-

Girl makes a matrimonial advertisement - Wanted a guy who doesn't beat me, doesn't run away and can satisfy me.

So after a few days, a guy knocks at her door. She opens the door and is surprised to see that the guy has no hands or legs. She asks her why he had come there and he replies that it was in relation to the matrimonial ad she'd given. He explains - "Since I have no arms, I can't beat you. Since I have no legs, I can't run away."

She asks, "So how are you gonna satisfy me?"

He replies, "What do you think I knocked the door with eh?"

:P :P

Vishesh said...

lol! that was fun and yet serious...:)

KP said...

hehehe.....I found it bit hilarious....:). how can ppl be like this...
"35yr old male...looking for a pretty girl 25yrs or younger..."

this is sick man....:(.

dont worry I think all the southsian parents are traditional and they belivein matching horrorscope.

"but I always thought marriage is about 2 people, not about 9 other planets!"

It is still about 2 ppl....:).

One thing is for sure keshi...you cant change ur parents but you can certainly change ur self when u become parent...:).

Sweetstickychewy said...

Hi Keshi.

Was thinking about you and just felt like showing some love...

*huggiz* Have a good weekend Sweets!;D

Sameera Ansari said...

Ha ha!Good onesss :)

Men think they rule this planet,high time they recover from that delusion!

Have a great weekend!

FH said...

UGH!! Aren't they all just UGLY?
I have seen some men willing and searching for a handicapped bride as long as the her father pays them a huge dowry.
I HATE them all Kesh, I would rather have my girl single all her life than getting one of these specimen to marry her, really disgusts me.
I don't find any of these funny at all, it all happens for real in India every single day. SAD. Even so called educated men do this!
Anyway, have a great weekend and enjoy yourself. Both my kids have 17th and 13th birthdays this weekend, me very very busy!:))

Amit said...

After a long time (i guess week) on your post....but believe me you made my great path for great weekend.. I wish you the same to u as well...

wow...what a post..! Lolz...lolz...
i think you almost made them naked.

they'll cant stand on their feet and I m sure before putting any ad now on they will go thru ur blog for sure.....

i m keen to see the ad if you were to find a guy..how would have that be..or you can narrate in full new post..


till then....cheers...and babbye....
once again a great post..!
*Hugssss..!*

Pavi!!!! said...

OMG! Are these for real? Some of them are soooooooo obnoxious!!!
Mabbe we should forgive 'em saying...well they are desperate to get married n so can't think straight!

- rgdg the education qualifications of the entire famliy in the ad. Have u seen the wedding invites?even there they mention education qualification... PHD,MBA,B.SC n MD n wat not....pls gimme a break, the occassion is ur marriage , ur not starting a new business!!

- Rgdg Caste immaterial : I want to give the benefit of doubt to the guy. Think he's just trying to say " i'm not the kind of person who cares much for castes..if u do(n there are a whole bunch of ppl like that )then we may not be made for each other."

BTW...this is ads in Aussie land huh?so all over the globe its the same story?I thot it was just India!

Also, have u seen the ads posted by women?Are they normal or another kind worth mentioning?

Great post BTW :-)

Lienumberone said...

Babe. Remove the ban. He did not say anything that bad at all. What you are doing is the equivalent of solitary confinement of a person who gets up religiously (lol!) at 4 am every morning, to communicate for over two years.

desperado said...

boy they are real ads..weird

and have a happy weekend

The Phosgene Kid said...

"looking for stacked broad to clean trailer house." Ok, I made that one up.

Stars are large balls of burning gas and planets chunks of rock - I suspect they don't really care much about how our lives are going. Closest you'll get is the sun and moon affecting the tides, but aside from missing the boat that has nothing to do with us.

Tys on Ice said...

if u think this is bad, u really shud go to some of the site like shaadi.com or bharatmatromonial.com.. and read the profiles...its a riot.

great post...hopefully an eyeopener for some of the hopeful wannabe bridegrooms out there..

u think u can do a similar one abt the ads posted by the girls?

Pranay said...

LMAO!!! Some are real funny....Would they even be getting replies???

U've been tagged!

Impressionist said...

*rofl*
that was hilarious Keshi!
had been long since I last laughed like this!
thanx for sharing!

-I

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

haha..those are some real funny things u quoted thr!!
ppl surely can b disgusting...but i wonder if they find anything wrong with it...after all they do find sme1 fo themselves !!
to each his own!!

Phoenix said...

Lol...but why are you reading these anyway? ;)

aneri_masi said...

hey, blogrolling you, I visit you everyday...through other ppl, sometimes go to their blogs just to get to yours :) So about time, I quit being lazy and put u on my list :D

Solitaire said...

This is toooooo funny!
You know what my friends' and my favorite pasttime is?

www.shaadi.com

We even created a fake profile there so that we have access to unlimited profiles and picturea and we laugh for hours at the poses and the words!!

I better not laugh too much. Who knows, I might end up in those ads myself!

Satanic Angel said...

LOL! the matrimonial ads are sure some entertainment.

Arti Honrao said...

Hi Keshi!


You really made me smile with this post :)
But, at the same time there is an important message in this one.

Thanks for sharing
GBU
Arti

Cinderella said...

LMAO ROTFL...girl..in the middle of the night !!!!

This post was hillarios...ha ha ha ha...!!!

I so understand whatcha trynna say here. Indian I am, thats why !!

Seriously, I will never understand an Indian man's penchant for fair skin.
And thank god, I aint gonna be the one, who will give in to parading and strutting my ass infront of some shit-head, for marriage...an arranged marriage.

Not that its a sin or something. Bu I cant really digest the entire concept of by family come to see the girl.

Girl all decked up,
girl's family spending a fortune on food.
Guy comes with 10 more creeps,
who look at her,
judge her,
opinion about her,
eat free food,
ogle on invitation,
also at the girl's sis,
house-maid...just whatever looks remotely female...
and then get out saying they will reply.
And I dont give a fck about the second part.

What is she ? A show - piece ? Or a piece of nude art on display ??!!

Matrimonial morbid shit !!!

black coffee said...

that was hilarious..
i was lolling and roflling!

cheers!

La vida Loca said...

i find them irrestible..what woman wouldn't?

Unknown said...

Lol.. matri ads.. so kesh, what according to you would be the perfect pick up line for such ads?

Judge Arse said...

I can tell you that the last place I'd ever look for a mate is the personals. some of them are damn funny, though!

Keshi said...

hey Saffy u busy bod :)

Linny omg is engaged, yes! I saw her ring after u told me...aww I had tears of Happiness in my eyes. Its amazing how Im so connected to my blogmates that some hv become like family-members now...we hv witnessed so much of each others' lives here in Blogville, and we've become so close.


HUGS luv n tnxx for letting me know abt Linny!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Carloinagal tnxx hun!Im glad u had a good laugh :)

**Someone should compile these ads into a book, or make a sitcom

hehe yes..

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev tnxx!

** For a moment I thought I was at a dog kennel.

hahahaha I so cracked up at that line!!!


**He failed to tell me he attended five different colleges and didn’t graduate from any of them.

ROFL! Its like how a friend of mine got a marriage proposal...and the guy said he's a doc who studied in Russia. Later she found out he was at a Russian uni studying medicine but gave up after 2yrs or so...and he clains he's a doc? LOL!



** I asked him why he gave up his position, and he said he needed to relocate. The guy was in jail for 8 years.

HAHAHAHAHA u serious Bev??


lolz tnxx for making me laugh hun, MWAH u hv a good wknd now!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Arthur ty!


**I'm educated 100% by my Mother, so please don't mind about choosing me for marriage.

hehe that cant go wrong now can it :)


Ur friend seems to be a very nice person...or else u wont include him as THERAPY. Im glad u hv such a great friend.


ty n HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ceedy!

**Would you prefer and honest ad - that stated I am fcuked up - if interested contact me....

LOL now thats the kind of Ad I'd really pursue..seriously, cos that sounds very honest and more like me ;-)


HUGS Ceedy!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww me berry berry notty sometimes Priya ;-)

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jay!

**"Shy man with limited social skills seeks quiet lady for disappointing evenings out."

lolz VERY HONEST indeedz! But that mite really work u know.

the fact that u didnt mention abt money and assets and castes and skin color etc etc shows that ur really looking for a r'ship, not anything else :)


HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Coco tnxx! LOL!


**i wouldn't want to meet them, much les marry any of them!

I read em to laugh...never considered a single perosnal ad like that...neither hv I advertised :)


HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

:) Andrew

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Carolinagal I left it at ur blog :) tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy tnxx hun!

**..I find it a little crazy that people post these kinda ads to find a mate


me too Amy. II know that everyone does it differently but I never believed in placing personal ads to find a partner. I've never done it, never will :) But that doesnt mean others shouldnt do it either.


HUGS hope ur having a good weekend sweetie!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lee I missed ya hun HUGS!


**what has money to do with happiness or finding love


Well-said! alot of ppl think having money equates to a happy marriage..alot of the time, they r mistaken. Cos I see wealthy ppl in my own circle so unhappy in their r'ships.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ammu hows u sweetz?

LOL Im glad u had a good laugh :)


**I wonder if any of these ads will get even a single reply

Im sure there r few girls who'd reply...sadly there r ppl out there who value the same things such as money, qualifications of relatives, assets etc LOL!


HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL AmitL u crack me up with those ads!


** I am not a good education

Im glad he's not an Education System LOL!



**like me u welcome to my heart… when ever u whant to meet pls viset my resident or send u letter..

WHENEVER? How abt NEVER!




**i want a girl with no drinks

usually no girl carries drinks in her body...or is this ad for a bar maid?


**if she wants she can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house she should give recpect to our cast

no questions *in massive trauma*




**whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be someone wife and she must think of the future life if she is toolike this she would be called the woman of the lamp

Florence Nightingale effect?



lolz Amit ty for making me laugh mate! HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Preeti ur only 23 and considering marriage proposals already..wow ur brave! :)


**and we felt like we wr arrested n bein questioned for murder or somethn

LOL hahahaha! Is he that Hawai Five O detective? LOL!


hey girl, all the best! Always rem that u should like the guy...not anyone else ok? MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Suga tnxx sweetz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneri tnxx hun!


**And she kept repeating that she wanted to party all the time, and thats all she wanted to really do. Party, thats it!

LOL hahahaha! What is she? One giant Party herself? urrrrrrrgggggg some girls hv no clue abt life do they!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Trinnie :)

Its ok they advertise but atleast get it right..lol!


HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

woohoo yeyyyyyyyy Saffy! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cuckoo MWAH!

**By any chance were you looking there for match for yourself ? My advice- please don't.

HELL NAH sweetie lol! I dun consider personal ads a real way to find love. I hv never considered such an ad, neither hv I advertised myself. but ofcourse, to each his own.


:) Hows ya..long time..


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Milo tnxx hun! Long time no see..HUGGGGGGGZ!


**reading ur blogs is like going fr a road trip. you know there is some action u plan fr ir ... but hw exciting it gets, one actually gets to know while 1 is on the moves

aww how beautifully put. U really made me feel happy there. MWAH!


I work as an IT Consultant. Like I said, hence the voracious blogging n all LOL!

hv a good wknd hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

u too Anits MWAH n ty!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan tnxx mate!

**against those marriage mostly looking ahead of sexual relationship

yes thats right...ppl who concentrate too much on age, looks, skin color etc are basically thinking only abt SEX. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyy Snitch WC in here n tnxx!



**He replies, "What do you think I knocked the door with eh?"


lol sooooooo funny! tnxx for sharing that :)


thats what ppl wud get from advertsing themselves LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe yes Vish :) tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey KP lol tnxx mate!


**you cant change ur parents but you can certainly change ur self when u become parent

so true! Well-said KP.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy hows ya hun?


**Was thinking about you and just felt like showing some love...

awwwwww how sweet is that!!! When I read that bit, my heart was filled with love n warmth...comin all the way from Singapore to Sydney! I really felt so loved n thought of. TY FOR THAT MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHZ! It just got to be someone like u to makse such a special geture..


Wknd is good...went shopping..just got back..will be going to visit some friends in the evening..for coffee. tmrw, a big celebration (lunch) at a friend's place...a public event. So it's gonna be really great and good fun.

Hope ur wknd is going good too hun. Live it up luv!


*HUGS*
Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sameera hun LOOKIN GOOD there babez! So pretty!


**Men think they rule this planet,high time they recover from that delusion!

LOL true...


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Asha u busy bod! Wow both ur kids' bdays this wkdn...FANTASTIC, hv a great one hun!


**some men willing and searching for a handicapped bride as long as the her father pays them a huge dowry.


U SERIOUS? yukkkkk thats the lowest a man can get!


I agree...better to be single than SETTLE.



HUGS!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Amit Im glad I made u laugh :)


**i m keen to see the ad if you were to find a guy..how would have that be..or you can narrate in full new post..

LOL I'll do a post on that then...just for ya...how abt that? :)


hv a good one Amit!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pavil tnxx hun!

LOL yes they r REAL ads.


**Have u seen the wedding invites?even there they mention education qualification... PHD,MBA,B.SC n MD n wat not

OMG I so know wut u mean. I hv seen some Indian/SL wedding invitation cards with the entire qualifications list of the whole history of the entire family I miss spotting the venue LOL!



**: I want to give the benefit of doubt to the guy. Think he's just trying to say " i'm not the kind of person who cares much for castes..if u do(n there are a whole bunch of ppl like that )then we may not be made for each other."

I agree. U may be right here.


No these r a mixture of Indian and Aussie ads. :)


Hv a good wknd hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

And Sri Lankan...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

forgot to ans Pavi...


**Also, have u seen the ads posted by women?Are they normal or another kind worth mentioning?

I hardly read the women's ones...but it wud be good to read some. Will do another post on them? LOL!

tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Lien!

** Remove the ban. He did not say anything that bad at all.

mate u hv no idea abt the gutless shit he has imposed upon me over the years, including blogs to humniliate me and anony crap etc. I was far too patient, mebbe I was dumb. But not anymore.


**What you are doing is the equivalent of solitary confinement of a person who gets up religiously (lol!) at 4 am every morning, to communicate for over two years.

Well he still can see my blog Im sure. So he can SHUTUP and read now, for a change.


:) tnxx Lien!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes they r real Dhruv :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol I think so too Phoso :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tys I'll do MEN some justice and do a GIRLS one too ok LOL!


** really shud go to some of the site like shaadi.com or bharatmatromonial.com.. and read the profiles...its a riot.

I really must check em out then...tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pranay tnxx mate :) Will check out the tag soon.

These guys may be getting some replies who knows...cos there r women who value assets, money etc too u know. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Impressionist! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Gunj!

**but i wonder if they find anything wrong with it...after all they do find sme1 fo themselves !!
to each his own!!

true...:)

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoenix!

**but why are you reading these anyway

I need some laughs in my life. thats why. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Aneri tnxx!

** blogrolling you, I visit you everyday...through other ppl, sometimes go to their blogs just to get to yours

awww how sweet :)

I dun keep a blogroll cos I hv abt 300 readers hehe.


hv a good one hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Solitaire hun hows ya?

**We even created a fake profile there so that we have access to unlimited profiles and picturea and we laugh for hours at the poses and the words

LOL u cheeky chicks!

I know Shaadi..I go there to laugh too LOL!

HUGS yes u never know, we mite need these sites some day..lolz thats scary! I'd like to say I wont ever place an ad like that...its so not me. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Elusive :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Arti..the msg is first figure out what LOVE, R'SHIP and MARRIAGE is. It aint money, skin color, dowry, caste, assets, qualifications etc. I hope ppl get that first b4 considering marriage :)

HUGS n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Cinderella tnxx hun!


**I aint gonna be the one, who will give in to parading and strutting my ass infront of some shit-head, for marriage

haha me neither. I hv clearly told my mum that too. Im not that kinda girl.




**Girl all decked up,
girl's family spending a fortune on food.
Guy comes with 10 more creeps,
who look at her,
judge her,
opinion about her,
eat free food,
ogle on invitation,
also at the girl's sis,
house-maid...just whatever looks remotely female...
and then get out saying they will reply.
And I dont give a fck about the second part


hahahaha well-said girl! I know the whole scene..cos this has happened to some of my friends n cousins. Its such a MOCKERY. why do women put themselves thru this, I dun get that.


hv a good one hun MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anonme tnxx! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LaVida thats what the current song says..cant help falling in love..LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jono!


**so kesh, what according to you would be the perfect pick up line for such ads?

I'll do a post on that soon cos someone else asked the same qn..:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Judge tnxx!

Im like ya too...I only look at the personals when Im very sad...cos they make me laugh. LOL!

Keshi.

Princess said...

hi kesh,

that was very hilarious..
i was roftl LOL..

happy weekend to u too..

-Aiz.

Sweetstickychewy said...

You juz filled me with multi-smiles as i read your comment.;) *HUGZ*

Its so great seeing how your weekend is kicking in oh so fine. I am looking forward to mine as well. Gonna meet a mate for lunch in juz a meet. Meeting for coffee with another mate after that. And closing the deal and day with shopping! hehehe!:P

And Lurvely!! i am so happy to see you having so much !:D And so happy to hear from you as well Keshi.

Lovezzz much!:D Amy MWAHS!

Nadine said...

You're priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

Sairekha said...

Hey keshikins:) Im up till here with blogger... it eats up my comments!!:) **rolls eyes**

So you did "expose" the great Indian/SL'kan arranged marriage scam!:) Lol!:) God! I wonder how people can subject their lives to be entwined with a perfect stranger's?? Specially the ones that sound like they did in your post!!:) Brrr...

Btw, I have a lil surprise for you in my blog space:) Hop across girlie... n meanwhile.. have a nice weekend:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha... all boys bashed here....
well lemme frame my matrimonial request soon.. was laffing out the whole time... gud oen as usual keshi... you rocking girlie

Cuckoo said...

Long time only for not commenting here but I am reading every single post of yours.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Keshi,
I really don't subscribe to this kind of ads. It makes marriage like a commodity for sale. Nothing beats knowing each other well before going into marriage. Probably to make friends, one can put and answer ads for friendship. Then you work on that. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

maverick said...

lol...how much free time do u ve in office???n what were u doing looking for marriage matrimonials...im sure u were searching for some for urself to...now dont lie ok...so much research to put up a post eh :D

dharmabum said...

funny, as always. poor guys, i hope some of them don't see this post!

how u been keshi?

§Ï‰Î±Ï„ι §ÎµÏ„hι said...

LOL... this was damn funny..loved ur interpretations for each one of them... :)
cant believe these ads are real...
now i know where to look for some comic relief... ;)
jokes apart, its a reflection of the pathetic outlook majority of people have for the institution called marriage.. disgusting is the word that comes to my mind.. gosh!! m trying my hardest to avoid getting into this mess...

have a great weekend keshi!!
love.. :)

Unknown said...

Since my parents are also actively looking out for a bride for me, they have registered in all sorts of matrimonial web sites. Not so long back, I got this...

"me the lonely daughter of my family. educated and working independently. I am interested in you, please let us know of ur interests."

I do not wish to make fun of that person bcoz of these words. But all of us are not lucky enough to skip all these pains. All the best 2 her.

gP said...

everyones in love with aishwarya rai, hoping to get a wife like one. they get a wife not like ash, but 100 times better in life skills than her, but they still dream and dream and waste a perfect life. the end.

heh...i tink i wrote the after part of your Q n A. :p

Whitesnake said...

I just want to be with......????

I can't say........ cos it would cause all sorts of problems........

BUMBLE!!! said...

The joy of using the web to find a relationship... I went through 14 different potential dating gals (in 3+ years of off and on computer dating) before I met Ol Match Dot Com Girl. We've been together 3+ months, so that's a good thing. That said most computer dating gals don't match their picture, are really shy, or have someone else writing their stuff for them. Well, there's also men can't reach their prince charming standards, but alas...

Guys usually end up being players or liars or very shy. at least that's what i've heard from those gals I've dated.

All things considered, of the gals I met, only 3 (not including this 1) are worth remembering.

Then again, I also met the craziest woman I ever came across, but alas...

I think we need to get you around some decent guys and hope for the best!!!

Shionge said...

Have a wonderful weekend Keshi and yes these men have nothing better to do, no social life at all and thought by advertising miracles or rather love will happen :(

Nevermind, rock on sweetie and have a nice weekend!

Pri said...

ROFL!!
that really managed to crack me up :))
wish u could post back your responses to those nuts ;)..
have a great weekend!

Pri said...

ROFL!!
that really managed to crack me up :))
wish u could post back your responses to those nuts ;)..they need a reality check anyways...
have a great weekend!

badshah khan said...

Now you should post a few nice ads that you saw if you did or post a few good ones that you would fall for.

George said...

Do these ads really exist? That was a funny post, sweetie.

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
The Spring is coming, I'm little more busy, so I forgot about the "laught". But you made my mood. I couldn't stop to giggle.
Thank you Keshi, perfect post!!!
You right, some men could have married only himself.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

AVIANA said...

HIGHlarious!!!

Thank you so much for the much needed laugh...

I'm back in my hometown...but my heart lies elsewhere but that elsewhere is not welcoming me...interesting hunh?

have a nice one...
:)

sandeip said...

and this one,,,...

"chahiye...gau si kanya ke liye..
kolhu ka bail" :P :P

*for the uninitiated the translation is...for a kanya as sweet as gau-mata,
wanted a groom as hardworking as an ox :P

was a humor poem..i guess the translation kills the spirit..

krystyna said...

Thank you for Elvis Preslay's beautiful song. He was, is and be great musician.

Keshi said...

ty Princess :)


----------------------------------

heyy Amy thats a GREAT wknd then..glad ur having lots of fun with friends and shopping, enjoy hun! :)

*MWAHZZ*


-----------------------------------


u too luv @Nadine

tnxx n MWAHZZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ziah :) will check ur blog soon tnxx hun!


**I wonder how people can subject their lives to be entwined with a perfect stranger's??

true..I mean it wud be good if they can get to know each other later on...


HUGS!


-----------------------------------


lol Chriz tnxx mate!



-----------------------------------


awww Cuckoo :)

*HUGZ*



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mel!


** It makes marriage like a commodity for sale

I dun believ in it either but some ppl actually find a good partner thru personals...I know such couples :). Well its not my cuppa but, to each his own.

tnxx mate u hv a good Sunday ok :)


-----------------------------------


hey Mav!


**how much free time do u ve in office???'

wut makes ya think I wrote this post in my office? :) Besides just cos Im in my blog during office time it doesnt mean I dun work. If it was so I should hv been fired by now hehe.


**n what were u doing looking for marriage matrimonials...im sure u were searching for some for urself to...now dont lie ok

why should I lie Mav? Ask my mum...Im someone who never tied/tries/will try to find love thru personals..neither hv I ever advertised. Thats me. I hv had enuf monkeys in real life, d u think I'd believe men who come thru personals? hehehe..Im too REAL for that.


But that doesnt mean others shouldnt do it either...everyone is different. I only read em to laugh..at the patehtic ones :) And there's no need to be ashamed of placing ads if u want to...its totally upto each individual Mav. I was only pointing out the bad ads...atleast ppl should get their ad right b4 looking for a life-partner. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

forgot to say this Mav:

**so much research to put up a post eh

yeah Im passionate abt anything I do...including my studies, work, blog, hobbies, life etc. I never do half-arsed jobs..I think I told u guys that b4 :)

And this post didnt need so much Research as u may see it..FYI it only took abt 30mins for me to do it..cos I hv already seen the ads b4 and I write on the spot..I dun plan a post for days :)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Dharma Im good ty and urself? :)

yeah I do feel sorry for some of these guys...cos they dun seem to know what a r'ship really means.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Swathi tnxx hun!

**jokes apart, its a reflection of the pathetic outlook majority of people have for the institution called marriage

true..VERY TRUE Swati.


-----------------------------------



hey Iceman tnxx and all the best to ya mate! :)


**I do not wish to make fun of that person bcoz of these words.

o definitely..Im not saying u should make fun of EVERY genuine reply/ad u get. And that girl's reply to u didnt hv anything funny anyways. She was very honest and right in her own way.

But just take a good look at the ads I mentioned here Iceman. Talking abt money, assets, qualifications of family, skin color etc etc...atleast they dun make sense to me when it comes to finding love. And thats what I was saying...and i really cudnt help laughing at some ads. If u cudnt laugh at em, well I cant help it Iceman, can I? :):)



**But all of us are not lucky enough to skip all these pains

did I say ppl should skip all their pains? *Im confused here*



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghostyyyyyyyyy hows ya? So nice to see u here :)

**everyones in love with aishwarya rai, hoping to get a wife like one. they get a wife not like ash, but 100 times better in life skills than her, but they still dream and dream and waste a perfect life. the end.


LOL so true! This is the best reply Ghosty. Cos I know alot of Indian/SL men looking for purely BEAUTY when it comes to marriage and they end up with bitchy women who hv no clue abt life LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

With who Steve? :)


Say it out loud mate! ;-)



-----------------------------------


hey Bumble Im glad u found a great girl on the net.. know its not easy :)


**That said most computer dating gals don't match their picture, are really shy, or have someone else writing their stuff for them. Well, there's also men can't reach their prince charming standards, but alas...

its always the case ha...



And abt myself...I think I've decided to stay single all my life :) Life is so much more realistic that way hehe.


-----------------------------------


hey Shionge hows ya hun?


**these men have nothing better to do, no social life at all and thought by advertising miracles or rather love will happen

lol @miracles!


tnxx hun!


-----------------------------------

heyy Pri tnxx!

**wish u could post back your responses to those nuts

I did..those were my comments below. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Badshah!

**Now you should post a few nice ads that you saw if you did or post a few good ones that you would fall for.


I wud never FALL for any personals :) cos I dun believe in matrimonial ads. But thats just me...Im sure there r tons of ppl who use ads to find love.


hows ya..long time no updates?


-----------------------------------


yes George they r real :)


hows u? WHERE IS HELEN? :(


-----------------------------------


LOL Krys Im glad HUGS!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lissa MWAHZ!


**but my heart lies elsewhere but that elsewhere is not welcoming me...interesting hunh?

awww which Romeo is making u miserable now? :(


*HUGS*


-----------------------------------

hey Deipz :)



***for the uninitiated the translation is...for a kanya as sweet as gau-mata,
wanted a groom as hardworking as an ox :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soooooooo funny! Omg was that a real ad????


-----------------------------------


yes Krys, Elvis was a GREAT singer..and always will be.




Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

I almost met Elvis but the shovel broke

Nora said...

Youare hilarious! Thanks for the much-needed laugh. x

Nora

Steph said...

Yet more reasons to stay single ;)
cheers!

maverick said...

@keshi..jus one thing...my comment was a sarcastic one..not requiring an explanation :)

Keshi said...

lol Phoso!


----------------------------------

thats true Stepher :):)


----------------------------------

hey Nora hun hows ya HUGS!



-----------------------------------


hey Mav..

Sarcasm is always a lil bit of the truth u mite be thinking of me...hence the explanation :)


Keshi

Whitesnake said...

I would love to say but........

di.di said...

I have come across men who are as dark as the night looking for fair brides??

you made me laugh so hard that I hv to email this to my friend... i think that guy doesnt own a mirror.. too bad!!

maverick said...


Sarcasm is always a lil bit of the truth u mite be thinking of me

thts a huge assumption u r making :)

Little Miss Muffet said...

oh i so hate those matrimonial ads! especially the ones who want a "fair" and "beautiful" bride...regardless of how they look themselves!

diyadear said...

hey dearie, how u doing?? very cute post.. so when do we get to see u as a bride??[;)]

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

lol@oll err.. I mean all

BTW, you've been tagged, take up if you like :)

badshah khan said...

goin on nothings new same shit different day ....

badshah khan said...

And what would that daily excercise be my LADY

The Grunt said...

A girl that I dated before my health went south got married today (she split once things got tough on me). Fitting that it was the Ides of March today. Et tu, Andrea?

Keshi said...

its ok Stevo :)


-----------------------------------


lol Diva!


-----------------------------------


k Mav tnxx :)


-----------------------------------

lolz yes Missy!

hey I missed ya...



-----------------------------------

aww Diya I missed ya...HUGS!


dunno when...perhaps not in this life LOL!


-----------------------------------


k GC tnxx!

Will check it out soon :)


-----------------------------------

k Badshah.

**exercise

like a daily 45min walk

:)


-----------------------------------

aww Grunty...


**A girl that I dated before my health went south got married today (she split once things got tough on me).

thats not a nice girl then.


*HUGS*


Keshi.

Lindsey said...

Awwww. Thanks guys. :o) We're both really happy about everything. Will be happier when we get all the logistics worked out and he's finally living here!

Keshi said...

Linny Im comin to ur wedding! :) HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

travistee said...

Having a new Indian friend who met her husband on an Indian marriage site, I laughed extra hard at this one....

Keshi said...

lol Travistee :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

GOd, ask me about it!

I go puke when i see these ads.. and this is hw mah parents want to fix mah marriage.. i hate it seriously... but i dnt knw why... I dnt say a single thing :)


what to do; i dnt have permission to fall in lov i guess :D

Unknown said...

nice post kesh.u should also check out profileoftheday.blogspot.com. or have you already???????

R said...

LOL!

Mimi Lenox (peace globes flame) has been running this stuff on her 'Dating profile of the day' blog since ages.

Kalpana said...

hahaha...........

Mez said...

Marriage post...am running away Keshi.

*runs as fast as she can cauz shez hell scared of arranged marriages*

*Instead of Keshi chasin Mez,she too starts runnin with her*

Realisation afterall ;)

Shikha said...

this is hilarious:))..and i loved the bride pics

Keshi said...

Veenz tell ur parents that u'll find ur own man :) but trust me thats gonna take a very long time! LOL!


-----------------------------------


hey tnxx Sanj :)


ok I'll check em out.



-----------------------------------

hey Julia :)

I should check that out, tnxx!


-----------------------------------

hey Kalpz :)




-----------------------------------

Wait for me Mez Im coming too LOL!



-----------------------------------

ty Shiekha :)



Keshi.

Eru said...

lolzzz...an interestin read...enjoyed it...n undoubtedly a gr88 insight into these matrimonial ads :)