Thursday, March 20

Searchings And Sightings!

As most of you already know, in my life Mr.Right is 'something' that never happened, never experienced, never sighted so far! It's rather like one long Hide and Seek (only the Seek never ends *rolling eyes*). So, following are few things that remind me of Mr.Right:


BigFoot: Coming across Mr.Right is as rare as a Bigfoot sighting.















Dinosaurs: Mr.Right is in total extinction, yes the invisibility of him is quite evident hello!



Boobocologists: galore! Most men I meet talk to my boobs. Mr.RightOnMyChest you mean?


UFO: Unidentified...that'll do.


Movie star: yep, that perfect guy who sweeps you off your feet exists only in the movies girls aha!













A taken seat: The very scarce Mr.Rights on this Earth are already taken...yep that's right, he's always someone else's. Booooooring! *yawns*












God: Cos everyone's talking about Him but no one's really seen Him!















Heather Mills McCartney effect: Now that she spat the dummy quite unfashionably, the remaning very scarce Mr.Rights would never come out of their hiding. Now they would run away like Most Wanted Criminals! *cries silently calling Heather an evil bitch* Thanks sista for making every woman look like Cruellla DeVille's reincarnation!


Baboons: The closest I got to a Mr.Right were a few baboons who in the end were a hinderance to my journey, arrrrgggg!



Yes it's official, Mr.Right is as rare as the White Rhino and as remote a possibility as the Zulu tribe from Africa dining with you tonight. If you wanna know the details of why my love-life is in extinction read my post at 'The Great Extinction'...and if you wanna know how I met some suckers read my post at 'How I Met Your Sucker'...and lastly, if you wanna know why I don't stand a chance at having mini Keshis around me then read my post at 'Why I'll Never Have Kids'. Those 3 old posts should make you understand this post even better hehe. Now my dear men here, please don't think I'm one callous men-hating angry biyatch ok...just that the men my sis, single cousins, single friends and I have met so far, have been rather traumatic to my system (no I aint talking about street men...these men supposedly come from good families and are very educated people ahemm!) hence these posts :). So Mr.Right (right for ME that is) seems to be a fossil. I dedicate this post posthumously to Mr.Right!


Anyways it's a long weekend this time with both Friday and Monday being public holidays yeyyyyyyy! Have a safe and enjoyable Easter break guys and hey drive safely...STOP REVIVE SURVIVE! DRINK-DRIVING IS A SERIOUS CRIME! Do I sound like a TV ad by the RTA...LOL sorry to bore ya but I always remind people to drive carefully cos whenever I spot road-side flowers laid for accident fatalities, I feel VERY sad...if we were more careful and follow road rules properly, we can save precious lives and alot of guilt and grief. Take care, enjoy and be safe guys MWAH!


Current Music: Searchin' by Young Divas

148 Cranium Signets:

Jay said...

Maybe you just always go for the really crappy guys and ignore the really good guys? Hmmmmmmmmmm? ;-)

Sig said...

hahah i remember those posts!

have a great easter keshi!! have lots of chocolate eggs for me :P

Coco said...

Don't be so hard on yourself!!

You may not have encountered Mr. Right yet, but who knows, you just might meet him tomorrow! : )

Have faith my dear Keshi...
if he is here (on planet Earth), you're bound to run into him. It is after all, a small world!

And by the way...
If you did happen to run, and or bump into Mr. Right, would you recognise him?!

Yes, "holiday" time...YAY!!

Take Care!

Hugs & Blessings.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Great post!

It’s Mr.Right Revisited

The story on my blog is true. Of course as it stands, the woman is the only one doing the talking; however, the suit is going forward. One might say this story is a he-did-she-said.

Have a great weekend!

My extended holiday weekend starts now.

Hugs

Bev

Sweetstickychewy said...

***So Mr.Right (right for ME that is) seems to be a fossil.

Somehow what you said here seem to be pretty true. Mr. Right sure seem to be fossil esp when built according to our wantings.

Interesting post Keshi. Some of them do ring a bell.

Interesting way of putting things together.;)

Have a good weekend lady.

Cheers!

badshah khan said...

" der aaye lekin durust aaye "

Keshi said...

guys this was a FUN Post too..cmon dun be too serious!

BRB

keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol
those were clearly very informative..
yeah guys hav boob fixation..but u kno ppl hav interest on all those things which are welll protected :P
nd rest oders blame it on the hormone :P

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Just checking to see if you thought I was too serious. LOL

I've already been serious once this week, and that was too many times.

Now I'm gone--I know you think I'm gone in the head, and you're right.

LOL

Bev

Keshi said...

hey Jay 'crappy' can mean different things to different ppl.

LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx hun MWAH @Silvara!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Coco Im not being hard on myself..it's thr truth na :(


**If you did happen to run, and or bump into Mr. Right, would you recognise him?!

I know wut u mean but its like he never seems to appear in the first place LOL!


ty n MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev no no I didnt mean u at all LOL!


that story was so YUKKKK! I wud hv killed him mid-air.


HUGS enjoy ur break hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Amy!


**Mr. Right sure seem to be fossil esp when built according to our wantings.


yes but we all do hv some criteria for our own Mr.Rights dun we Amy? or else we wudnt even know what we want right :)


tnxx hun MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

plz translate that Badshah :)

**" der aaye lekin durust aaye "

perhaps u meant slowly u came but yet so far...?? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Keshi shutup now.

LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Sourish hey!


**but u kno ppl hav interest on all those things which are welll protected

protected as in? :)

yeah yeah blame it on the hormones..haha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev plz dun be SERIOUS again this week ok LOL!

HUGS!

TC
Keshi.

Vest said...

Dont expect a shaky relationship to improve with time "It won't". Whether you live a pristine and happy life or otherwise. It is not until your Eulogy is read prior to your departure to the hereafter that a gushing orater will lie his ass off in praise of the goodness you created during your turpid life on earth.Luvs Ya x

At 3:30 PM, I have my brain scan.

KAYLEE said...

hey keshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant sit up long but wanted to say everything went fine :)

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
I'm not clairvoyant but I see that day you will meet your Big True Love and it will be Your Happy True Love Forever.
Do you be write your fantasic posts after that? OMG, probably -not. So don't be hurry (I'm little bit egoist)

"There is a time for everything. There is a time for everything that is done on earth" - King Solomon


Happy Easter to you too!

Macadamia The Nut said...

:D trust you to come up with something different.
hand in there gurl... we shall buy a pain of extra-vision binoculars ;)

Nora said...

Oh, the sotty one with the glasses and orange convertible - definitely! :)

Have a good one, babe. x

Nora

Impressionist said...

lol! I hate to say this again and again!
but Keshi, Wait...U will find ur maan soon! :D
and that staring @ boob pic was Hilarious! :P
Have a great weekend!

-I

Preeti said...

yup those men r longggg gone...all the good onez r taken...then again, im wonderin if they really r good ;)

better off bein single than wit some jerk huh? i knw hw it feelz cuz iv had loadzaaa experience ;)

but as they say, till Mr.Right (?) comez along, njoy with the wrongs onez! :D

happy weekened keshi...im on top of the world for the long holz too!

luv...

Romeo Morningwood said...

HA Mr Boobocologist.
Let's talk about sex baby..

Hopefully you will meet a guy who is smart enough to use his peripherals...
amateurs..sheesh!

First of all you do realise that enlarged breasts on Human females evolved to attract males because there is no advantage for breastfeeding. Other primates, even the sex crazed Bonobos, never developed this feature.

From a distance breasts allowed our ancestors to distinguish possible mates from potential foes and stopped them from spearing them so to speak..
yes ..um..well...

So keep in mind that because modern men are innundated with sexual images in TV, advertising, the interwebs, that all of this stimulation only exascerbates..
I said exascerbates...
eons of genetic engineering that is difficult for men to ignore.

To archeo Hominids portruding breasts and a curvy bottom were proof that the female had enough fat reserves to carry a child to term. This prolly takes a lot of the 'mystery' out of love at first sight but we're not really that complicated...we just know how to complicate things.

I've said enough. If really you're worried about a guy falling in love with your rack try walking around in a rain barrel.

oh and you can forget the myth about 'Bigfoot', it just isn't true.

Now I'm not going to suggest that you lower the bar too far and pick Mr Good Enough, but there is no Mr Right and you cannot re-train Mr Almost either. Love is about wanting to give more than you get..which as it turns out works because the more you give the more you get...be thankful that I didn't complicate this any more by giving you the 100 reasons why we are not naturally monogamous speech,
maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Keshiiiiiiiii!

y is this happening to US!!

noh noh@!!! i dnt wanna believe the Mr. right is a fossil :*((


brrrrrrrrr! as I always say. all the guys are missing smething.. coz they dnt see us...and hw ultra juvenile [got the fever frm Cindy! God! I m using this so much...] sexy we r...

umm!! aneone listening!!!!!

:D

now i feel better ;)

desperado said...

hey have a great and rocking weekend dear.....have fun and drink n make merry..hehe...take care
HUGGGZ

crasiezt said...

The boobocologist thing is so true and so pissing off...grrrrrrrrrr

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Boobocologists...lol. But the pic is very tempting, now don't get me wrong, am not one of these, its just that I appreciate nice things in life, hehe.

But all of these points (except boobocologists of course)are valid and true for us as well, most of the nice, good looking girls are already taken.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Definitely Keshi. Even i have my own ideal one. ;)

fingers said...

Keshi, I was just talking to your boobs on the phone when the line dropped out.
Can you get them to ring me back on the mobile please...

Jeevan said...

It’s going to be boring for us too without keshi for four days! Wish you have a Wonderful time dear.

Some are very rarely exist in life, but what like looking Mr.right would be someone feels special in life. The last one was a different shot!

gypsy said...

hehehe....

was a fun read and i agree with most of the points...

:) ah...sufferings...

Ekta said...

Am not sure if there is such a thing as Mr right!!
its all contextual...someone who feels right today..may just become the "wrongest" person tom....
I never was a romantic..sigh!:-)

Unknown said...

Mr/Ms Right really kinda pisses me off... Ideal match.. even thats gross.

Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

make the best of ur match... stop looking for Mr Right... coz theres no Mr. Right...

And even if he's there... err... what can I say... I am taken... only just... :P

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

If we believe in fate and destiny, Mr. Right is never sought, he comes at God's perfect time. We may have our frustrations and sad experiences before but that does not mean there is no Mr. Right. But of course a person is entitled to whatever belief/s he/she wants to make in his/her life. Thanks for the post. God bless.

Bla said...

Now that was refreshing! :)

Miladysa said...

Have a great Easter Weekend Keshi x

Vishesh said...

happy easter :)

Sam said...

wish u the best for easter.. as for the post... ummm.... nopes.. i won't say a word!! :D

Kalpana said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy. :)

Phoenix said...

Id agree with that one. All goddamn good guys are already taken!! :P

One of them by me, btw :P

MARIA said...

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Niiyara said...

"Mr. RightOnMyChest" hehe! it was all really funny!

Lena said...

Mr. Right? Who is it?

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

lol...how true...finding mr right is like sighting a big foot!
v difficlt...ask me!!
cute post!

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-hehe..reading all those adroit examples of how close you keep coming to 'Mr. right', right from Bigfoot to boobocologists to the previous posts u've written on the topic,I must say'Hold on-this is just the beginning'. But,then,you know how life is- Mr. Right be lurking right around the next corner,or,at work,or,in your own backyard-and,when that certain something clicks,you'll know!

Remember the Hindi song' Ruk Jaana Nahin,tu kahin haar ke'? I think it applies to all phases of our lives.

Anonymous said...

me too hunting for my miss right... you will get your mr. right in due course of time.....

ceedy said...

I just feel you are seeking Mr. Right on the wrong planet....

When the right time comes - he will appear or you will meet him....

Sometimes it takes a lifetime - for some they are born with it - and still some feel it Right but tunrs out to be LEFT....

wat to do!!!!

Happy long weekend - we just got Friday off :(

gP said...

mr right is not feeling very healthy right now. :p

Hugs luv, have a nice holiday and thanks a ton for all the messages.

gP said...

Boobocologists....now being sick actually makes u horny...hmmm...i think im mr right boobocologist all in one.

cathouse teri said...

I never drink and drive! I might spill my drink! ;)

Yes, you are right... Mister Right does not exist. So I just spend my time enjoying Mr. Right Now!

He is so yummy!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Keshiiiii!!!
LOL!!

**Thanks sista for making every woman look like Cruellla DeVille's reincarnation!**
LOL again!!

You are so right girl...Mr. Right is overrated!!

Sameera Ansari said...

Mr.Right will turn up someday dear and you will be surprised!Till then,just ignore those baboons who come your way ;)

Have a great Easter Babes.Hugsss!

Little Miss Muffet said...

hehe..that was funny...it is so difficult to meet mr right...i'm so thankful i met mine when i didn't think i would....and that gives me enough to trust that he's out there for you too :) sometimes it's just the case of timing...

Satish Bolla said...

well keshi, i don't really agree with you. mayb u've not met the real mr right who's meant and sent exclusively for you. all men are not the same. also, as "gonecase" pointed out in the previous comment, this applies for the guys too.
anyways, all the best.

Keshi said...

hye Vesty hope all is well with ya mate.


**It is not until your Eulogy is read prior to your departure to the hereafter that a gushing orater will lie his ass off in praise of the goodness you created during your turpid life on earth.

Agree entirely!


tnxx and duncha eat too many Easter bunnies this wknd now LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz thats amazing ur already on the net after ur surgery?

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ n ty for the update! God bless ya hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Krys tnxx hun MWAH!

**Do you be write your fantasic posts after that? OMG, probably -not. So don't be hurry (I'm little bit egoist

lol so honest! I like that :) U neva know...if I meet my guy I mite stop blogging ha ;-) NOT!


yes there's a time for everything, I so agree!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

George said...

I'm a Mr but the only thing right about me is that I am right handed. Don't give up, sweetie ... he's out there ... lots of them are.

I have a woman friend who says that when she meets guys that aren't Mr Right they are usually Mr Right Now (as in trying to get her into bed).

Have a great weekend.

Keshi said...

heyy Macadamia tnxx sweetz!


**we shall buy a pain of extra-vision binoculars

lol we shoud ha. Once an aunt asked me when r ya gonna find ur man..I said 'once u buy me a TELESCOPE'.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Nora HUGS!


** the sotty one with the glasses and orange convertible - definitely!

O HE'S THE ONE OYEAHHHHHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Impressionist!

**U will find ur maan soon

LOL yeah rite, tnxx anyways!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good on ya Preetz!

**better off bein single than wit some jerk huh

very true! If I want, I can almost hv any man I want...I've got some men asking me out n all. But I know they r not the ones for me. I prefer to stay single than have someone by my side for the sake of it.


*HUGS* enjoy the break hun!

~~searchin..lookin for love..I gotta find me a man...!~~

lol Im on my way bye!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Donnzters! ;-)


**Let's talk about sex baby

anytime LOL!



**Hopefully you will meet a guy who is smart enough to use his peripherals...

so far they hv only 'tried' to use other peripherals.



**First of all you do realise that enlarged breasts on Human females evolved to attract males because there is no advantage for breastfeeding

there is no adv in Breast-feeding? Ur kidding me rite LOL! Breast Milk is one of the purest and healthiest kinds of milk for lil humnabeings :)



**eons of genetic engineering that is difficult for men to ignore

I totally agree there.



** If really you're worried about a guy falling in love with your rack try walking around in a rain barrel.

gee tnxx for the GREAT tip Donn.
*rolling eyes*



**but there is no Mr Right and you cannot re-train Mr Almost either.

Mr.Right does not mean a man RIGHT for every woman. Each and every girl has a Mr.Right defined by herself for herself. :) And I agree, he maybe Mr.Almost-there..thats enough but even he's not ard dammmit!


**Love is about wanting to give more than you get..which as it turns out works because the more you give the more you get...

true I agree. And it has to work both ways.


tnxx Donn u always give me GREAT advice. So glad to hv ya in my life. MWAHHHH!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Veenz I believe my Mr.Right is a fossil until he re-appears from the dust ;-)

yes I agree..ultra juvenile earthlings LOL!

HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dhruv tnxx mayyte n u too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aha Craziest isnt it!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey GC :)

** most of the nice, good looking girls are already taken.

I agree..but does that mean Im not nice and Im ugly? :*(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Amy!

** Even i have my own ideal one.

true..every girl has a Mr.Right ideal for themselves.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Fingers!

**Keshi, I was just talking to your boobs on the phone when the line dropped out.
Can you get them to ring me back on the mobile please...


I so cracked up when I read that my mum asked wuts going on. LOL!


*Keshi's boobs re-dials Fingers*


LOL now that sounds even more notorious!!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan tnxx and I agree.

**It’s going to be boring for us too without keshi for four days

awww dun worry Im online every now n then this wknd :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sufferings indeedz Sinner! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Ekta!

**Am not sure if there is such a thing as Mr right!!

there's a Mr.Right for u right? I mean ur married to the guy who you want to be with..and thats ur Mr.Right. ;-)

And by 'Right' it doesnt mean he's PERFECT or never Wrong. Just that he's IDEAL for ya. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Iceman!

**Mr/Ms Right really kinda pisses me off... Ideal match.. even thats gross.

really? o well tell me then why ur looking for a girl that 'suits' ya?? :) why hvnt u found her yet?



**Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

I agree. But by Mr.Right it doesnt mean the PERFECT man on Earth. It means just PERFECT for the individual. No one suits everyone. :)


**make the best of ur match... stop looking for Mr Right... coz theres no Mr. Right...

Im not looking...cos I know he's quite rare according to wut Im looking for LOL!



**And even if he's there... err... what can I say... I am taken... only just...

haha r ya? I didnt know that?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Mel!


**If we believe in fate and destiny, Mr. Right is never sought, he comes at God's perfect time

I somehow agree with that. I believe in Destiny..I believe that if something's gotta happen, it will happen.


tnxx n HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Bla :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

u too Milady MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Vish tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Sam awww..its ok.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty n u too Kalpz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe Phoenix good on ya ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Maria ty and Happy Easter to u too hun MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Niyara WC n ty!

love ur profile pic btw.


;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lena beautiful!

**Mr. Right? Who is it?


LOL that cracked me up big time!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Gunj tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey AmitL :)

**Mr. Right be lurking right around the next corner,or,at work,or,in your own backyard-and,when that certain something clicks,you'll know!

Im gonna go in my backyard and stand there for hours now.


k jokes apart I know wut u mean Amit :) but I think its also my destiny...mebbe Im not supposed to meet him that easily..and mebbe Im not supposed to hv a man in my life. I know Im too difficult.


:):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Chriz ALL THE BEST!

Once we find or partners we can hv one big blog party to celebrate it LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Ceedy!

**I just feel you are seeking Mr. Right on the wrong planet....

well Im on Earth..can u tell me where real men live? LOL!


**When the right time comes - he will appear or you will meet him....

hmmmm....


**Sometimes it takes a lifetime - for some they are born with it - and still some feel it Right but tunrs out to be LEFT....

hehehe..


tnxx mate ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Ghosty!

aww ur still not well? I thought I gave u a kiss? wut happened? ;-)


**now being sick actually makes u horny

true..I agree. when I hv the flu I get so horny that I want some guy, (just any guy will do) to cuddle me LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Teri way to go girl ;0(


**I never drink and drive! I might spill my drink

LOL good one!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Carolingal :):)

duncha hate what Heather did to all women in the world!


**Mr. Right is overrated

so true!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehe tnxx Sameera HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Missy HUGS!

awww..I know wut u mean. TIMING it is.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Satish!

thats exactly wut Im saying...I hvnt met him yet LOL!


**all men are not the same. also, as "gonecase" pointed out in the previous comment, this applies for the guys too.


I agree..but where r these great men? Apart from being in the movies, blogs and books, I dun come across em in real life.


Abt it being the same for guys, yes thats true too. :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy George hows it goin mate?


**I'm a Mr but the only thing right about me is that I am right handed.

awwww :)

RIGHT doesnt mean that he's never WRONG. By Mr.Right I meant who's 'perfect' for me. And he can be so wrong for someone else. U know what I mean na? It doesnt mean the PERFECT guy in Earth. Just perfect for me :)


**Don't give up, sweetie ... he's out there ... lots of them are.

HUGS tnxx George!



**I have a woman friend who says that when she meets guys that aren't Mr Right they are usually Mr Right Now (as in trying to get her into bed).

LOL good one!



Hv a good weekend mate!


Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey Kesh

**duncha hate what Heather did to all women in the world**

Absolutely!! She made all us women look like such liars and gold-diggers!!

Happy Friday girlfriend ;)

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Hi posts like this one makes me HIDE ( ur regrets to men apart in this post lol ) and the post like the previous one to SEEK..so its a nice hide and seek ,i enjoy in your posts keshi..
Have a great weekend keshi
TC
CU

Alok said...

He he ...


Alok

Alok said...

and have a gr8 (long / extended) weekend

badshah khan said...

i mean let him come into ur life late (der aaye)but that man be the right man. I didnt know u were so poooooor in Hindi...sorry for that

Sweetstickychewy said...

Hey Keshi. Thanks for stopping by to check on me. MWAHS! Have a great weekend aites.;)

The Grunt said...

It's a myth, just like UFOs. Not Bigfoot, though. He's for real!

Unknown said...

**really? o well tell me then why ur looking for a girl that 'suits' ya?? :) why hvnt u found her yet?

nope... i din't look for anyone...
And now it just happened that i turned out to be someone's Mr. Right... Err... LOLz...

Was planning to post something on this latest hot news... sometime later...

So Iceman's gonna be dead soon... or the dead Krish is in the process of being revived! Lets say Iceman was melted... It took quiet a bit of something by that someone to do that... and trsut me.. It wasn't easy!

AlterinG Abhishek said...

hanjii!!

wassuppa!!

yeah yeah ,, i knoe this one... "the Right One"
all bah i am about this one!!

never happens,,

howz u bin doing re!!

gautami tripathy said...

Stop looking! And you will find him!

Mu Tai Dong said...

I need a man as well - feeling so horny!!

La vida Loca said...

that was funnnnneeeeee

Cinderella said...

I rem'ber all the posts hun !
And, your time'll come too...dontcha worry sweets !
Rem'ber the sonnet I wrote you ?
Just read it again...wouldja ?

**muaah*

The Phosgene Kid said...

Love is latching onto Mr. "Just About" and ignoring the flaws.

Gledwood said...

Heather Mills McArtney... man! the local press HATE her. I bought a tabloid in German (long story did it for about 6 yrs at school) but anyway they pictured her looking quite marvellous... yes Bigfoot can be quite elusive... almost as elusive as outside shoes haha! hey I got 2GB something? Sydney talk radio on and am about to miss the health phone in in 8 mins time bc the bloody cyber shop shuts! have a cheery egg weekend!!

;->...

Anonymous said...

And sometimes... M. Right has Big Feet! :D

Read Bridget Jones or other chick lit' a bit. You'll have a laugh and feel better ;-)

Keshi said...

hey Carolinagal :)

**She made all us women look like such liars and gold-diggers

yes! I mean I've never heard/seen of such a greedy and evil ex-wife before! She defined new evil limits that a woman can go to LOL! And thats scary.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey CU nice way of interpreting both my last posts :) tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx n u too Alok!

Keshi.

maverick said...

hmm....dedicating a posthumous post to mr right eh??good... :D

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Badshah!

**I didnt know u were so poooooor in Hindi...sorry for that

hehe no need to apologise. And Hindi is not my native tongue. Sinhalese is my first lang. cos my dad was a Sinhalese man. And I speak a lil bit of Tamil cos of mum's influence :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

u too Amy MWAH!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Grunty that was a good one! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Iceman tnxx n hey thats good news :) CONGRATTS!

**nope... i din't look for anyone

but I thought u said in my earlier post that ur parents were 'looking' for a bride for ya. Thats why I asked that qn :)


TC n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Abhi hey hows ya? Long time. Im doin fine re, so nice to hear for ya :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gautami I hv STOPPED serachin altogether for a long time now and he's still not there LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mu Tai! :)

**horny

yes thats the only time a man can really help. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Lavida :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cinderella I'll never forget that Sonnet by ya...it was so very special that even if I dun find my man, I'd always keep it close to my heart..cos it gives me real hope and love!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Phoso aww I know..but that Mr.Just-About doesnt seem to be visible in my life :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gledz its not only the local press, we all dislike her. How can a woman be that evil?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Zhu I know that one from BJ's. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav WB :)

yes he's DEAD. lol!

Keshi.

Lapa said...

olá, tudo bem ?

Há quanto tempo...

see you soon

Romeo Morningwood said...

kesh,
I was trying to state that ergonomically there is no advantage to having portruding breasts for breastfeeding..
I agree that breastmilk is naturally the best starter fluid.

I'm sorry that those Aussie blokes are so obvious..
come to Canada where atleast we know how to use peripherals...
anyway you'll be bundled up from head to toe for 7 months a year and virtually unidentifiable as a female.

badshah khan said...

didnt know ur were from ceylon I have a pretty good frnd here from lanka. Iam a big sangakkkkkara fan .

Gledwood said...

hey about poor heather mills mcfartney... do you really believe she is that evil..??!??

:->...?

Pri said...

///Movie star: yep, that perfect guy who sweeps you off your feet exists only in the movies girls aha!///

how veryyy true! :(

amazing post girl...some really hilarious points there...:D

Keshi said...

I'd so not come to Canada then LOL!

Cos Im a Summa chick Donn!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lapa ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Badshah, yes Im originall from SL :)

yes Sangakkara is a good Cricketer :) besides he's a good friend of my cuz.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Gledz :)

**do you really believe she is that evil..??!??

apart from what the press says, I dun like how she goes on abt teh MONEY. It makes me wanna puke. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Pri tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

I saw that question coming already and that's why I included "most" in it...smart ass I am, hehehe

Solitaire said...

I met a handsome taken man yesterday!! I remember your post about that guy you met at a party and was taken..that is such a bummer feeling, you know!

Ankur said...

:)

well, mr right can only come at the right time, and this is just for hope... there isnt any such being exists!!!

well u said it all right in the last tag, A-Z, this is ur private space made public... and if there was less pain in that one, then i can find all more in this.
:)

Keshi, when we try too hard, sometimes the thing just become impossible. :)

and forgive me for reading too much into it.

and yes, u still listen to 'Tu hi Re', for whom ;)
:P

Enjoy the vacation, its a working day for us, here in India... :(

Cheers!!!

Keshi said...

lol GC tnxx!


-----------------------------------

aww Solitaire I know wut u mean! When that happens u think 'WTH r all great men meant for other women?'.


:*(


*HUGS*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ankur!

**Keshi, when we try too hard, sometimes the thing just become impossible

I dun look at all. LOL that might be why I cant find him!

jokes apart, I dun try hard at all. Im so careless when it comes to searching for love. I just dun.


:)


tnxx!


Keshi.

Dalicia said...

no mr.right for me either :) it's easy to find mr.wrongs. we don't want that do we??

don't worry girl....you'll find one :)

Keshi said...

hey Dalicia lol I agree.

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Judge Arse said...

I've a secret for you. That movie star bloke? He's GAY! ;-)
Those really hunky ones always are.