Monday, March 24

For The Love Of Moments...





Hi Guys hope you are all having a good long weekend. Here are some pics from my long weekend. My lil nieces and nephews threw a Modelling, Singing and Dancing party on Sat. And there are some pics from home, shopping and of me as well (click on pics to read captions). I love capturing moments and cherishing them in my heart. Hope you'll enjoy this slideshow til I'm back with normal Blog posts. Just tell me which pic is your fav and why. btw I ate too many Easter eggs and bunnies, I'm nearly in a coma! THANKS guys and I'll catch up with all your blogs tomorrow. See yaz!


Current Music: Cherish by Kool & The Gang

141 Cranium Signets:

Sweetstickychewy said...

I love the pic of your fav lamp. :) because of the way it curves.

And i also love the pics you took with beautiful ash.:D u guys look great in it.

Looking forward to having you back.:D

maverick said...

hmm...av pics in random order..

6,5,2,17,21,32,33...

shorts..hot
skirt...sexy
:)

PrAcHi said...

Hayyyyy.. hi keshi.. how r u dear? LOVELY pics :)

Jeevan said...

eww the girls are boring me! sorry boy:( the dylann’s innocent is very nice, and the flowers and keshi in black and pink skirt is cool;) seems you are having fun filled weekend with your cousins… happy moments there :)

Shionge said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful family bonding time Keshi..I wish I was there too :D

Happy Easter too!!

Menchie said...

Happy Easter Keshi!

I'm recovering from a chocolate coma too! And experiencing withdrawal from being overloaded with the kids during the long weekend! Miss the little gremlins super bad. :D

Your nieces and nephews are soooo precious!

Satish Bolla said...

hmmm, i liked the "teenager in crisis" pic. can't say the exact reason y i liked it.
btw, u've a pretty good collection for the winter

KP said...

great to see u had great easter weekend....:). It was fun and weekends are the best thing GOD has created!and long weekend are added bonus....:)

Pavi!!!! said...

ohhh thats cool..looks like u had a fun wknd!

my fav pic is the one thats titiled modelling Babe #1...coz
1...her pic is wat made me want to see all the other pics
2.she looks super cute
3. She reminds me of my younger days, when i din't know there was an emotion called "shy" and i was "so eager to please" .

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

heyyy
great pics thr!!
my fav was d cake one!!
n d lil girls r lukin so cute!
n u as hawt as eva!!

cathouse teri said...

Kids are darling ~
Love the flowers ~
Adore cleavage!

Also, just read your previous post.
Absolutely chock full of love and wisdom.
I hope it was received by many, many hearts.

Ankur said...

I really like the one "Teenager in Crisis", oh wow.. so cute, he must be a good actor!!! ;)

and i like the 'ooh lala' one too, something which brought instant smile to my face...

They r real cute Keshi!!!

Hiren said...

my pick(s) - the break dancer getting bored of the gals fashion shows and falling asleep :-) both these snaps have fundoo expressions on his face :-)

and wish u luck with the coma :-)

Preeti Shenoy said...

Lovely moments indeed.(Lingerie and shoes included!)
Worth cherishing Keshi.Hope you ahve a great week.

Nachi said...

hey! :)

gP said...

Kool and Gang! wohooo!

Holly smokes Keshi! in Shorts! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *drops dead*.

Ghost...the children looks so good...happy days...cherish them forever. wanna hug them all.

Have a nice break Keshi...stop on the choco...load up the booze :p

btw...i saw pink skirt...not orange! or iz my monitor gone?

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
All pics are amazing, but I choose 28/33 because I like thid idea.
Beautiful, originally and funny too.

krystyna said...

Some retail therapy (28/33).

Best wishes!

Die Muräne said...

you CAN'T eat too many easter eggs and bunnies ;)

Anonymous said...

Eww the gals are borin me...

the best pic...
lolz.. n that teenager in crisis wala pic reminds me of a similar pic i have of myslef...:)

nice fotos....

those 2 gals in the silver dresses look really cute

KAYLEE said...

lovE THIS POst I MADE MYSELF SO SICK :(

The Grunt said...

Love the slide show! Need I say more?

cm chap said...

My all time fav pic... Anytg in which Keshi is there... **Is Keshi blushing??***

Hmm for a change I too had quite a lot of choc eggs and Bunnies

KAYLEE said...

hey keshi if you get a chance go read the post i posted just like 1 minute ago!

Commander Zaius said...

Happy Easter, I almost went into a coma myself for completely different reasons. Mostly for chasing my own tail and trying to keep up with my family. Oh yeah, I really liked the shorts.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey Kesh
Thanks for stopping by. I'm doing good,,,just SUPER busy. Its almost 9pm here, and I'm still working!!

Anyways, awesome pictures!!! You look really cute. The pics are all soooo good, I couldn't decide on just one as my fav. Looks like you had a great Easter weekend.
Catch ya later girl.
Take care,

Carolinagal :)

Anonymous said...

I love the girls...shooo cute.. and the break dancer...is shooo cute too! Lol @ the troubled teen :D

and i lov yur skirt girl ..and the flowers for mom are nice.. i cant pic a fav...but u look really hot in all of them ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey.. Happy EASTER to u .. and a VERY happy HOLI to you :)

Unknown said...

The pics of the tulips, if that's what they are looks quite nice.

Keshi said...

tnxx Amy thats my FAV lamp :)

Yes Ash is a hottie..and such a darling!

Hope u had a good break too?


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy tnxx Mav!


**6,5,2,17,21,32,33...

hmm pretty much the whole slide show? LOL!


**shorts..hot
skirt...sexy

aww tnxx Mav! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prachi!

Im very well and u? It's been a long time ha...

All's well with ya?

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Jeevan!

yes Dylann hates the girls LOL! When the girls were performing, he kept coming to the middle of the floor and doin his own version of Break-dancing. LOL u should hv seen him he was so cute..running ard the floor like a lil ant...thinking it's break-dancing.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Shionge I wish u were here too!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Menchie!

yes I miss the lil ones too...LOL u n I r choco-maniacs ha!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Satish!


**i liked the "teenager in crisis" pic. can't say the exact reason y i liked it.


:) cos it's very natural I guess. He didnt pose for it..I just took it.


Keshi.

wisdomstuff said...

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Keshi said...

yes KP, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyy Pavi!

**She reminds me of my younger days, when i din't know there was an emotion called "shy" and i was "so eager to please

awww thats so true...I was like that too, doin anything to be the center of attention LOL!

ty Pavi!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Gunj!

yes the Cake was superb...my cuz made it. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Teri hun!


**Kids are darling ~
Love the flowers ~
Adore cleavage

yes the Kids r full on THREAPY for me :)

And my Cleavage ofcourse LOL!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!


**I really like the one "Teenager in Crisis", oh wow.. so cute, he must be a good actor

yes I like that one too. Cos it's so natural and he didnt know I was taking his pic. He's in his own world...so detached.


Keshi.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Hey..Why be selective..each one is bubbling with happiness,isnt it..and thats wonderful..being diplomatic..no way ma..great to know you have TN genes too !!
TC
CU

Keshi said...

hey Hiren I just recovered from my suga coma and now Im in a bloggy coma LOL!


** the break dancer getting bored of the gals fashion shows and falling asleep

hehe cute ha. He really got bored with the girls singing, dancing and modelling and told em off in the end n fell asleep LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty PS!

**.(Lingerie and shoes included!)

is an imp part of KESHI ;-)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Nachi! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghosty!


**Holly smokes Keshi! in Shorts! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *drops dead*.

*sprinkles holy water on Ghosty's face*

lol cmon it aint that drop-dead hot? :)



**...stop on the choco...load up the booze

I dun drink much..Im very poor with alcohol :)


btw that is an Orange skirt...I knew men were color-blind LOL!


tnxx mate HUGS!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Krys!

So u like the Shopping pics :) NICE HA...any girl wud love shopping!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Murane ur right...I cant eat too many Easter eggs/bunnies, especially if they were Easter Muranes. ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Samby and hey WC! :)

yes lil Dylann hates girl-germs LOL!


**n that teenager in crisis wala pic reminds me of a similar pic i have of myslef

yes thats a unique pic..many ppl liked it. Cos it was a natural shot and he didnt know I was taking a pic of him. He looks totally detached in that pic...detached from all the hype ard him. He was in his own world.


tnxx Samby!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Kaylz :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Grunty! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Chap that was such a sweet thing to say :) Yes Im blushing now hehehehe.

I got ur other comment too. Will email soon. tnxx!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

I read n commented Kaylz. Take it easy.

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey BB I knew Beach boys love shorts ;-)

** I almost went into a coma myself for completely different reasons. Mostly for chasing my own tail and trying to keep up with my family.


LOL take it easy mate.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Carolinagal!

Take it easy now ok? :)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Veenz Happy Easter n Hpli to ya MWAH!

**I love the girls...shooo cute.. and the break dancer...is shooo cute too! Lol @ the troubled teen :

lol arent they all so cute!


And ty for the sweet compliments :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

Cool pics ! Nice to hear u had a gala time with ur relatives for Easter weekend.

Keshi said...

hey Jono tnxx!

Yes those Tulips r nice ha..but they r fake ones :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Wisdom! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey CU tnxx!

**Why be selective..each one is bubbling with happiness,isnt it..and thats wonderful..being diplomatic.

LOL ok!

wuts TN btw?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Kittu! :)

Keshi.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Keshi
Tamil Nadu
Tc
CU

Ankur said...

oh really...

i still cant believe it, was he watching the Malaysian Grand Prix, and when Masa retired... :D

really, the potrayal of emotions is great. Very nice pic i must say.
:)

Keshi said...

CU tnxx mate!

ofcourse Im a bit of every culture ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Ankur I think he was watching a movie on TV..it was THE TRIUMPH. And he hated the noise ard him cos everyone was yakking LOL! He 'shushed' us many times and was so angry :) In the end he cudnt stop us all from talking so he kinda gave up, poor boy haha!


Keshi.

Ankur said...

really poor!!!
i have been a victim of the same many a times... :D

fingers said...

Your site has the best technical stuff on it, Keshi. It's like a blog from the future...

Arthur said...

Hi Keshi, too good you had lots of fun with easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.

I choose the pic in which you simply are. You know, sometimes the simple pictures are the best.

I also had fun having a water balloon battle with my best friend Gusthav.

Big greetings and big hugs

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

Sweetstickychewy said...

Yupz. had a very much needed rest during the break.:D It feels good to be off work.lol.

Cheers KEshi.:D

Solitaire said...

Seems like the boy who is sleeping is also in a food coma!

Pallavi said...

Hi Keshi. Nice Photos. How are you????????

maverick said...

hey...howdy??wasup....

maverick said...

hmm...hey ....wasup???Howdy??

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Hope you had a nice weekend.

The only thing I hate about holidays is coming back to a pile of work.

LOL

Bev

gP said...

yes you are hot! :D

it looked pink you know...

hey wat about nachi's roomie :p

tulipspeaks said...

cutie cutie pies!!
hw r u doing dearie? i got sumthing to tell u. will email u in a while.

ammu.

Shiva said...

Pretty

Shiva said...

Pretty

Romeo Morningwood said...

They are all so adorable but What About Me is my fave. Do you remember how great it is being a kid?
PS;You need to listen to the original version of Cherish by The Association.

DJ said...

hey... nice pics keshi...
hope u r doing good..
just dropped by to say a quick hi... :)
tc...

Pri said...

loved the pics ...
u seem to have had a ricking time!!
belated easter wishes btw :)

Prats said...

These can be really unfogettable moments. Can't chose a single one to set aside....each one will have some fun moments.
Loved the song...its one my favourites

Preeti said...

really nice snapz...

i luv takin snapz too...the only prob is i forgt the cam everytime i step out!!! n iv missed soooo many occassionz cuz of my forgetfulness! :D

Sweetstickychewy said...

Hey Keshi. Ma bday is on 8th June ;)

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-I see u had a really nice,looong weekend.Nice pics.:)

Impressionist said...

ah! Lovely pics there!
hope u had a greta time

-I

crasiezt said...

Wow that's a lotta pics..and very difficult to pick ONE.
Loved the boots and lingerie...and your nieces and nephews are really adorable! Cake looked super yummy!!

crasiezt said...

By the way, blogrolling you:-)

PrAcHi said...

:)
I am fine.. njoying life.. HUGS

Sairekha said...

Hey Keshi! Very sweet pics... all those lil ones look oh-so-cheek-pullable:) They're soooo not gonna like me for that!:)

My fav was the one with your nephew fast asleep. There's something so sweet and innocent about seeing one tired kid knock off obliviously after a day long hub-bub of activity:)

thoughts said...

Lovely moments :)

ManojVasanth said...

Cool Snaps Keshi... :)

Cinderella said...

Loved the pix girl !!!
All of them...whoa !

And you wear a lot of black dont you, eh ?

Th pink skirt was awesome !!!!!

Amit said...

ooops...
cant open pic's file...even after installing flash player... :( 'Sighhh...my badluck..

i m missing your sexy (as described by other viewers) pics...!!!!!ooooof....

well, you can send me on abgandhi{at}rediffmail{dot}com... if you wish...

:((

Amit said...

....and I promise you that I wont show them to my wife...hehehehe lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Vishesh said...

you are tagged :)

Mayur said...

Hey Keshi Babe,

It's been quite a long to knock at your blog!
Nice pics, tell my Hi to your nieces and nephews!
Howz life? Whats new? Be in touch.....

gautami tripathy said...

Great photos! I loved the show!

Hugs!

Priya said...

Lovely pictures Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur me too btw :( whenever I want to watch a nice movie, no one in teh house really cares..they yak yak yak and I get so bloody pissed off :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Fingers tnxx mate!

** It's like a blog from the future...

aww really? I chuffed :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Arthur tnxx!

**I choose the pic in which you simply are. You know, sometimes the simple pictures are the best.

awww :)


**I also had fun having a water balloon battle with my best friend Gusthav.

lol how nice!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amy hey glad to know that it was a refreshing break for ya too :)


*MWAHZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Solitaire he's in a chocolate coma yes :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

OMG Pallavi HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Such a long time! So nice of u to come say HI to me girl! How hv ya been?

I've been ok...the usual u know..nothing new LOL!

MWAHHHHH so nice to hv ya bak! I'll visit ur blog soon.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav alot of things were actually DOWN this morning LOL! My train was delayed on tracks for more than an hour due to power cuts and I was fuming!

Hows u? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o I so know that yukky feeling Bev yes..lol!

HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx Ghosty! but I thought I looked like a big chunk of meet in shorts hahaha! Im a fleshy chick hehe.


Nachi's roomie looks like a Yoga guru? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ammu and Im so proud of ur achievement...tnxx for the email hun!

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shiva!

And I like ur profile pic..its pretty too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Donn tnxx!

**but What About Me is my fave. Do you remember how great it is being a kid?

aww u picked a pic with me in it? ur sure thats the one u mean? :) tnxx! yes I loved being a kid and I still am in many ways :):)


The Association version of Cherish rocks!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey DJ Im doin well ta and hey tnxx for stopping by mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Pri MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prats and u hv great taste in music!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Preeti!


**the only prob is i forgt the cam everytime i step out

lol awww...

well these pics were taken from my mobile fone. I dun carry my camera everywhere I go :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty for that Amy!

we r all June babies I know :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes, tnxx AmitL! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Impressionist :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Craziest :) knew u'd like the boots...they r HOT arent they!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww its my pleasure @Craziest.

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

good on ya Prachi :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ziah tnxx hun!

**They're soooo not gonna like me for that!:)

LOL I do that to em all the time and yes they dun like it!


yes thats why I took that pic of him sleeping...looks so peaceful and without a care in the world. We can really hv that kinda sleep only when we r kids :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Thoughts n hey WC! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Manoj! :)

Keshi.

anits said...

hi keshi how ru? kids are just so cute...being with is really a enjoyable moment...

hv a good week...tcare....

Keshi said...

ty Cinderella!

**And you wear a lot of black dont you

yes I love Black :) but my mum hates the color n thinks Im such a goth LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Amit ur married? awww :)

try n see em on a pc with Flash? hehehe...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

where Vish? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mayur and yes I'd say HI to em for ya. They'd be thrilled hehe. And they do know abt my blog LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gautami tnxx hun!

They put on a GREAT SHOW for us...unfortunatley I cudnt take too many pics (of em singing and dancing too) cos I was watching it all and enjoying it :)

Kids r amazing!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Priya!

Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Love 'em all, thanks for sharing. Families are a lot of fun.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

I just read a post here about dating...I was about to post a comment and poof..its gone !!

Keshi said...

hey Anits Im very well tnxx n urself hun?

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phoso :) tnxx!


-----------------------------------

GC thats cos I was changing the song...lol sorry! Now its back :)


Keshi.

gP said...

chunk of meat or not...hey I'm a man and I aint complaining. :p

yeh! man...i tot u had the eye for him...grrrr....oh and i teased u in nachi's blog too. :P

Judge Arse said...

They're adorable!
With no little ones around, the candy consumption was down. I'll have to wait until I'm a grand-arse, I guess!

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

hey keshi
thanks for have visiting my blog...yeah, you can start checking my latest karaokes posted on a weekly basis

i saw couple of your posts and you are simply rocking out here...more than rocking, you are also shaking lots of hearts with those sexy pics hehe

the album was good with a mix of fun and a little bit foreplay too LOL

your cousin who sleeps on the couch like "had a booze" kind was funny...keep visiting my blog too...

see ya..and thanks for the album :-)

Sun Follower said...

I LOVE THE TULIPS! And I love your blog! :)

Keshi said...

Ghosty I hv the EYE only for ya!
;-)


----------------------------------


lol Judge tnxx hun MWAH!


and when they r ard me, Im their Candy factory. They just adore me and tailgate behind my ass. :)


-----------------------------------


ty Kittu!


**more than rocking, you are also shaking lots of hearts

ok then mebbe Im OVER-rocking? LOL tnxx mate!



-----------------------------------


aww SUN I like ur write-ups too...too good actually!


*MWAH* n tnxx!


Keshi.