Friday, May 2

Birthday Bitch

Dudes and dudettes, I have a massive Weekend coming up this time. Saturday night I have to go to a 21st bday party (dinner and dance) to be held in a grand hall with 200+ guests! Can ya believe that now? I never knew people took their 21st b'day so seriously. My 21st was a very low key event. I got a cake for my work mates (they got a cake for me too hehe), butchered it, ate it and went to sleep - yeah boring. Also the Invitation for this guy's b'day party was a 6-page booklet, with pics of him since he was a baby, poems, dedications etc etc. My mum, sis and I were quite amused by that pretty unique Invitation 'booklet', and I asked mum why she didnt do all that for my 16th or the 21st *in total bitchy-n-whingy-daughter style ya know, just to annoy her*. She said 'o well if I raised you 2 with this kinda luxury then I don't think you'd be home this late at night sitting next to me'. LOL great answer mum! Well to each his own, but I think throwing such a huge party for your kid's 21st is just a show and a total waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I aint jealous...just that I'm a simple person when it comes to such events. I have already told my mum that if/when (a big IF that is) I get married (IF it ever happens in this life), it would be a very low key event...near the beach, just family and very close friends only. Tell me, what did you do on your 21st b'day? (btw this first pic is a real 21st bday cake for a guy).

Damnnnn I'd feel 'old' being at a 21st bday party with alot of chattery youngsters including teenagers, but hey I'm not that old ok ;-). And there's gonna be alot of people in my age group (close friends of our's) as well as as mums and dads too, for my mum's company that is hehe. And there's a theme too. Since the b'day boy is of Curry decent (Aussie slang for Sri Lankans/Indians), the theme they have chosen is 'Indian'. Couldn't they have chosen something different for a change! *rolling eyes*. But there's gonna be alot of Aussies too, hence the Curry theme I guess. So that means I have to wear something Indian...a saree perhaps, and most of my friends told me they were gonna wear the saree too. I have a pretty Apple green and Sky blue georgette saree with a sleeveless top...also I have a beautiful Red one with Silver threadwork and a traditional sleeved top. So which one girls? And remember it's an evening event. Either way I'm gonna freeze to death in a saree cos it's bloody cold here at the moment *imagines herself dead in a saree on the front page of Sydney Morning Herald*. What were they thinking ha! o well, I'd just pretend I'm warm and keep smiling and talking, until someone would have to come and break the icicles on my body before I pass out in Hypothermia. Rescue me guys!


There was another 21st b'day party supposed to have been held last week, that later got cancelled. That was one of my cousins' 21st, and can you believe her theme was 'Arabian Nights'. And she said that no one would be allowed in if they didn't follow the theme, including old aunts and uncles. And I asked her what if I dressed like a Date (eating dates)? LOL! Thank God it got cancelled cos I refuse to be dressed as Genie or a Camel and drive a car! Imagine the horror I'd face with total embarassment if I got stopped by cops for breath-testing...cops finding a Genie or one big giant Date or a Camel on the wheel? I'm sure I'd be arrested on the basis of looking super dumb and ofcourse for crying!


btw I have no idea what I should get for the b'day boy. He's 21 ofcourse, of Curry decent, tall, dark, handsome, loves music, has his own car, very friendly, polite, goes to Uni, has more than what a 21yr old needs in life, talks endlessly on his mobile fone with God knows who! Would that be enough for you to suggest a gift idea? :). Yeah I know, that leaves me with nothing to give him. Hey have a good one guys!


Current Music: Genie In A Bottle By Christina Aguilera

132 Cranium Signets:

Unknown said...

nothing... gave an exam I guess...
yeah.. I had a paper to give on tat day...

but.. every b'day ppl sympathize with me just for the fact that they think, being born on 1st April makes u insane!

irshad said...

Hi Keshi,

The way that you've mentioned about 21st bda'y. you seem to be having fantasies about 21 year olds guys.....

Just kidding :)

Cinderella said...

Girl I think the blue and green would look awesoe on you ! YOu wear a lotta red and scarlet anyway. Lets see smth different. And also me thinx the sleeveless one with look damn hot babe !

About my 21st b'day. He'd thrown a surprise b'day party, with lunch - amusement park - coffee and all....with all our frens. Though I hadnt really liked the idea, would have preferred to stay at home and spent it jjust like any other day, or would have spent the whole day just with him.

I dont like much hullabaloo about anything. Yeah, but I sure want to be big fat wedding. For that'll be the happiest day of my life !!

No idea about gifts girl. I'm bad when it comes to selecting gifts. Thats why I always bring someone with me while buying.

But do tell me what you got. OK ?
Have a nice day sweets.
*muaah*

Keshi said...

OMG Iceman 'birthday and exam' is the story of my life too! Cos my bday is in June and Semester exams were always in June and Nov, I had no choice but to sit under a study lamp and die. LOL!


aww I didnt know ur bday was on April Fools' Day..but it aint a big thing anymore anyways.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Irshad!

**The way that you've mentioned about 21st bda'y. you seem to be having fantasies about 21 year olds guys

hahahaha! Wut made u think so?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cindy HUGZ!

**YOu wear a lotta red and scarlet anyway

thats so true. Im always in shades of scarlett or pink. *rolling eyes*



** He'd thrown a surprise b'day party, with lunch - amusement park - coffee and all....with all our frens

wow thats sweet of him! Atleast someone threw a party for ya. No one throws parties for me...maybe a frisby, thats all. LOL!




** Yeah, but I sure want to be big fat wedding. For that'll be the happiest day of my life !!

aww how sweet! but Im terrified of Big Fat weddings cos all Sri Lankan weddings r like that and I wudnt hv a clue abt 3/4th of the ppl being invited. LOL!


I'd def tell ya what I get for him. :)

tnxx alot hun, hv a good one!


Keshi.

irshad said...

Hi Keshi,

"hahahaha! Wut made u think so?"

The reason - You look young (younger than other pics) in the pic of urs that you've included in the post abt 21 b'days.

That's what made me thnik that u r fishing for a 21 yr old guy in a sea of 21 year olds (i mean guys).

TC and Rdgs, irshad

desperado said...

ahh cold..maybe i can provide the warmth ;)

my 21st...remember it fo rthe fact..tht my friends broke my back with their b'day bumps...but loved it

Keshi said...

Irshad hey :)

**That's what made me thnik that u r fishing for a 21 yr old guy in a sea of 21 year olds

I may not be 21, I may be older than 21, but Im not OLD Irshad.


:):)

Keshi.

Solitaire said...

Blue..most definitely blue!

And gift...I am a cellphone addict...a bluetooth headset is always welcome!

Keshi said...

Dhruv I'd gladly WC ur Warmth :):) and together we can listen to some Grunge too..wut say ay?


**tht my friends broke my back with their b'day bumps...but loved it

haha FUN FUN!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Sol!


**Blue..most definitely blue!

U look SUPER GORGEOUS in Blue! I hv seen u in that saree..u looked like an Indian angel from the Heavens above.

But Im not sure if I'd look so great in Blue...cos Im tanner than ya. But like Cindy said, mebbe Blue wud be a good change from the boring Reds that I always wear. :)
And Blue is IN too.


**And gift...I am a cellphone addict...a bluetooth headset is always welcome!

ur a cell addict? LOL u sound real cute Sol.

Thats a great idea btw. THANKS MWAH!


Keshi.

aneri_masi said...

thinking about "feeling old"...for some reason, when I got to the 8th grade, I was completely shocked that I was SO old that I am in the 8th grade! And now I feel old talking to all these kids here, cindy, sourish, samby, et al :) oh well...i am still younger than my eldest sister, haha!

why don't you model your outfits and post 'em here, and we'll vote ;)
I am a TOTAL red gal. Even my HOUSE is red...inside and out!

Gifts are always so hard :( When in doubt, go with a gift certificate is my motto!

Solitaire said...

I actually get withdrawal symptoms if I am away from my cellphone.

Now I have a blackberry and am not that addicted anymore...:(

I am a nutcase!

Solitaire said...

Keshi..one day I would like to know how old you are..

Prats said...

The closer the group is the funn'er the party will be....whats the point in inviting hundreds whom you hardly know???
I spent mine eons ago....with all my classmates at home...and it was a fun party I remember...

and girl!!!
*pretty Apple green and Sky blue georgette saree with a sleeveless top* Anyday....you'd look really gorgeous in that..

do put out those pictures...whatever you decide to wear that day...
and gift the birthday boy some music perhaps..

aneri_masi said...

blue sounds good for the evening though. red is more like wedding stuff.

Keshi said...

heyya Aneri!


**when I got to the 8th grade, I was completely shocked that I was SO old that I am in the 8th grade

LOL u r so cute! 8th grade and old? hahaha!


yeah Sourish makes me feel like some old granma cos he calls me sis n all. haha!


**i am still younger than my eldest sister,

LMAO good one! And yes, Im younger than my older sis too *chuckles*.


Ur as old as u feel. Rem that hun. :) I dunno ur age (not asking u to reveal it either) but u look super YOUNG to me! And thats all that matters.


But I agree, old age scares me. I'm not a botox babe so yeah when I get old OLD, I hv to kill myself. LOL!



**why don't you model your outfits and post 'em here, and we'll vote

wud luv to do that but short of time hun.


*Red

yes I love Red too! And it looks great for a night event.


** Even my HOUSE is red...inside and out!

haha cool chick!



** When in doubt, go with a gift certificate is my motto

yeah u think so like me, tnxx hun!


*MWAH*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sol :)

**I actually get withdrawal symptoms if I am away from my cellphone.

omg ur soooo like me in many many ways!

I get panic attacks if I lose my mobile for a sec.
:(


**Now I have a blackberry and am not that addicted anymore...:(
I am a nutcase!

haha! Im the same. I get new gadgets to play ard with and then I get bored SO VERY EASILY. except with the cell and the iPod.



**Keshi..one day I would like to know how old you are..

haha top secret ha! I'd like to know how old u r too..some day. Its not a must tho :)


*HUGZ* n ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Prats HUGZ!


**The closer the group is the funn'er the party will be....whats the point in inviting hundreds whom you hardly know???

I totally agree. Tmrw at the party, I should say that to the boy's mum. LOL!



**I spent mine eons ago....with all my classmates at home...and it was a fun party I remember...

how nice! That way its so special and real.


So like the Green n Blue one. :) yeah I'll try to take pics.



**and gift the birthday boy some music perhaps

thats a good idea too. ty sweetz!


Hv a good one now!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hmm yeah Aneri...mebbe ur right.

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Solitaire said...

I am 18. That's why was unable to write anything about my 21st birthday cos it has not happened yet! :p

Keshi said...

haha Sol very clever ans OMG!


btw Im just 8. Im so innocent help!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

nah Sol u hv to tell us wut u did on ur 21st plz plz plz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

urrrrg now that I kept my long hair Im gonna look like a forest on legs tmrw at the party :(

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

21st birthday!!!!
i want to forget it. i didn't party at all
sat at home to watch an India-Australia cricket match. result, India lost. Aussie dominance over world cricket was reiterated.

btw
check out mt blog
uploaded pics :)

aneri_masi said...

pin it up! don't do a bun or anything though, that would make you an aunty :)

Shionge said...

Gosh!!! I feel so old now Keshi ;) Pretty amazing indeed to have a six-page invitation and hey can't wait to hear more about it from you.

Have fun Keshi and a wonderful weekend too.

Satanic Angel said...

lol@forest on legs..u got such lovely hair babes!I'd die to have hair like tat..

On 2nd thots if i die wuts the point of good hair?aah anyway...

I thing apple green n blue is an awesum combi for an evening do..

I dont even remember what i did on my 21st bday! not tat am TAT old to have forgotten..it musta been some insignificant party wit some insignificant frds :D

I wud want a big-fat wedding but wud invite only my near n dear ones..i mean its MY weddin dad why wud u call YOUR secretary and HIS wife and kids!ughhh!
Am bad @ gifts for men..what dyu get 'em anyway..since he's throwin a gala party I presume he must be havin a lotta moolah so mebbe u cud get him a big-fat wallet ya knw. Let us know wat u got!

Tarun said...

Well how about gifting a broach/ cufflings? ...
21 st b'day ...... well dont exactly remember when was that.
*Panic attack and a bite of Amnesia here*.
Theme parties good fun.

As for a saree ... well colours are made for gals ... Saree of all colours look good on any female who wishes to try one.

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Hmm.. an Indian theme party.. cant really say its cool :( I guess u must be bored..

As to what u ear.. go for sleeveless.. I love to women wear sleeveless.. its such a turn on ;)

A big bash on 21st bday reminds me of the big bashes ppl have on their kids' first bdays. While the kiddo is oblivious to all thats happening around him/her, the invitees (who arrive a sharp 2 hours late) indulge in wine and dine, women gossip about whos the most eligible bachelor/spinster and how to get them hooked! And then someone remembers that its almost 11.45PM and they need to cut the cake or its going to be the next day.. then they wake up the bday kid who has dozed off by then and starts weeping and howling, the kid is in mom's lap while she cuts the cake and some relatives n friends take snaps!! And as soon as they have had their fill, off they go without so much of a thanks! I donno why I'm mentioning this here.. but then just felt like. Maybe a separate post for this..

Sameera Ansari said...

Hmmm my 21st was spent studying for my UG 7th semester exam which was starting the very next day :( However,in the evening there was a small party at home forcefully thrown by family & close friends and I did feel good in spite of all the nervousness.

I feel you should wear the green-blue combo one girl!Do put up pics ok!

He he,never knew I was a "Curry" till now ;)

Have a nice weekend.Enjoy the bash!Hugsss

Hiren said...

** I have a massive Weekend coming up this time ...

massive weekend and all ??? :) You make it sound as if it were your marraige or anything like that ...

** She said 'o well if I raised you 2 with this kinda luxury then I don't think you'd be home this late at night sitting next to me ...

Must admit that was a very witty answer by your mom ... amazing spontaneity :)

** Apple green and Sky blue

someday i hope to find out the difference between apple green, bottle green, grass green etc

** Arabian Nights theme - awesome idea this .. lol ...

seems that this guy already has surfeit of all the stuff, i wud suggest to gift the dude a smart atypical cap or shades .... irrespective of how many a guy already has ... he would surely dont mind addition of another smart one :)

have a nice time at the party ... and we all will be looking fwd to see ur snaps in the sareee :)

tc

Hiren said...

btw didnt get the relevance of the first pic with this post except that it has 21 written in it :p

sid said...

Hope you enjoy the party Keshi!
May be u can gift him "what not to do after 21". M sure he wudnt have read that one:-)

Vishesh said...

i am not 21 yet!!!

Nirmal said...

man are birthdays to celebrate....we get older and older after everybirthday....

i remember i was happy only on my 1st birthday...lolssss

and wats this age game going betwn u and sol....
i guess u both are afraid of revealing ur age coz we gonna call u aunty after tat..lolss
hot aunties...

Anonymous said...

if it was not for my idiotic parents...i would have celebrated my next birthday the 21st bday in my own uniform... i would not have cared if anyone came or not...i would have been very happy.....

Mavron said...

hey i guess d apple green one is a better choice...way too cool for a budday. i recently had my 21st..but noone even knew about it...so :P n gifts?gifts? im as clueless as u are...since eh seems to have everything give him nuthing :P flowers wud do prolly..

maverick said...

lol...such a grand party for the 21st bday...boy im sure he ld turn up into a man on tht day... lol....well my 21st bday..i got kicked by my frnds like anything...they almost tore all my clothes off n all... :D..but it was fun..to celebrate with frnds..still ve the videos of that night :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hey keshi!!!

I always spent my birthday with my family.. go out for a nice family dinner.. I guess my 21st bday was no different :)

Waiting to see your pics in d saree.. :)
Enjoy at d party!!
Hugzz!!

Jeevan said...

Couldn’t recall the moment exactly, but it would be a family gathering and cutting cake. Have a fun filled moments at the B’day party dear, I too prefer you for the blue sarie :)

Clyde said...

What do you mean "if you ever get married" ?
My god girl, you are a beautiful young lady with an open generous heart---there should be a line up outside your door---
Maybe you just wont open the door.
I'll volunteer my beach for your wedding---and if you get stuck for a groom, just yell---I'm not doing anything for the rest of my life.
Of course, you know I'm a trade in and have a few miles on the clock

Keshi said...

I'll reply to each of ur comments soon. tnxx!

Some ppl asked what the first pic meant.

Well it's a 21st bday CAKE for a boy. :)


Will be bak soon. TC n tnxx!


Keshi.

Unknown said...

Go with the Apple green and Sky blue georgette saree! :)

Gifts for guys are a pretty tacky affair. Maybe a watch like say swatch, skagen or even a fossil?

Pavi!!!! said...

Ahem..So much for a 21st B'day huh???These kids are gettin spoilt i tell u...n 21 is not even a kid...Feels like only a few yrs back i was there.
In the US therez this STOOOOOPID show on mtv.."Sweet 16"..where the parents throw a bash for a 16 yr old..the gift is a BMW or some car of the likes...n the kids shop for the outfit for that party in paris n UK n wat not!! Phew....well I'm glad i had my childhood n didn't get spoit rotten!

My 21st B'day was in college...n in 2 mths my sis was gonna get married..so she had arranged for me to get a gift after every hour all day long. So i got 24 gifts(shirt, jewellery, letter, a collage of our pics frm childhood etc...) frm her that day:)She had put in a lot of hard work by giving the gifts to my friends in collg n asking 'em to give it to me at the rite hour, hiding 'em in my bag etc etc etc. Felt sooo special!

i think u shld wear the blue-n-green saree...n look hot!

Gift for the boy....hmm wat abt some Video games CD?

busy-writer said...

I think red's always good for happy occasions. It just gets one all high and happy and lively!
I'd say go with the red saree! :)
and hehe.. am 17. my 16th bday was so usual, i had my boards going on then! :(
hmm, gidt for a 21 yr old.. wow, err.. no clue, do post on what you finally gave him!
btw, the cake pic is hilarious. :D

Cinderella said...

Lmao @ 'forest on legs' !

Babe, I second Aneri's idea, model in both and we acn vote which one you should wear. Sounds like good fun !

But still I'd suggest the blue and green. Love the apple green shade ! And you hafta look different girl !

And hey, Rem'ber my 'meri shaadi karwao' post's fren ? She got engaged last week. Called me up today. We're meeting up tomoro. Wedding's in August. I'm glad for her.

FH said...

I don't even remember my 21st birthday!!!;p

What fun! Enjoy and happy birthday to her too. Lucky girl!:)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Lol!!! Omg!! 21 birthday huh? The 'key' one, innit? *shudder* Mine was spent trying to get vodka, cake, tomato, noodles and other unidentifiables out of my hair... inside a movie theater. Lol! people were not pleased with us :D :D

As for a gift.. hmmm A Wii perhaps? It's incredible.. and not in your list :D

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

My 21st bday :-s

I don't even remember...
lol

sissyy
Don't forget to take a full snap of urs in saree..will love to c u in one..Mwaaah

And for that richie rich..I fink flowers will do good.. :-s

Rest don't get caught in cold for partying :-|

But Arabian nights theme was awesome..think u got caught by cops :P and they start crying for granting their wish ...lol
and loved the imagination :P
camel behind the cars :P
khikhikhi :P

Pri said...

well my 21st birthday...nothing special...just like all my other birthdays...with close friends and family :)
oh yeah but the highlight of that day was when my dad and mum wished me at 12 am with a blaring happy birthday song playing on my new lappy---yessss my birthday gift :D
i almost jumped outta bed and hugged the laptop ...heehee and them too ofcourse ;)
yeah 2 days later my friends did surprise me with a party at my own home...yeah the excuse was if they had scheduled the party on my birthday, it wouldent have been as much of a surprise...
sigh!that caught me right after a hectic day at college --straight after a bad viva!! :D

ohh as for the saree, i thnk the red one shud be perfect!!
dressed to kill ;)

the 'arabian night' theme would have been fun...soo bad it had to get cancelled :(

as for the gift,maybe u could giftwrap his gf for him--the one he speaks to all the time ;)
heehee

Rià said...

He he talkin abt b'days, i think if i rightly remember my mast b'day party was when i was in class VIII!! Lol! Yeah since then it has been a quite affair...now seriously i m a very private person and i dont believe in throwing lavish parties. For me its my loved ones and close friends who matter ad thts it for me. :) But yeah ur friend here seems to hav lots and lots of money!!So in tht case he definitely has the money to waste..."to each his own is all i can say." I think the red one wth silver work sounds good!So u can probably wear tht and hey dont forget to put up ur pic in a saree...aww i m sure u'll luk super hot!! :D and now for the gift i suppose there's nothin tht he doesnt hav...but u shud give him something he can use i.e a watch or say a perfume. And i feel its the thought tht matters more than wht u gift! anyways he's gonna get 200 gifts.....gosh i can see gifts all around me right now. :P

Tys on Ice said...

just turn up at the party in a saree...i think that wud be gift enough.

man, i dont even remember if i had a 21st bday party..i do recall a terribly embarresing man to man talk with my dad abt the birds and bees when i reached 13...13!...iam damaged for gud!

Alok said...

thnks for reminding me how old i have grown to be :) ... there was hardly any celebration on my 21st birthday .. dont even remember when it had come and when it passed ... ahh the miseries and the pleasures of life :)


Alok

Preeti said...

Babe...dno if uv noticed, but i havent read the past few posts...sorry! itz only and ONLY cuz of the pics on them n tat i cudnt open them at work with the pains around me starin into my comp!ANNOYIN!!!!! :P

Im realllllllllllyyy waitin to read em allllllllllllllll!!!

Now down to bdayz...If u read my posts ud know by now tat bdayz r super special to me...like i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bdayz inside out, with all my heart...and every yr mine is spend pretty much the same way...ALLLLL my friedz would surprise me with something...hehe...i mean i juz cn smeellll out their secrets :D My 21st was at pizza hut...they'd called like ALLLL of my friendz....the oldest,closest onez included!!! LOVED ITTTT!!!

Gift idea...hmmmm...how about a wallleettt????

Sun Follower said...

oooh...psychic christmas! I am currently working on an I Dream of Jeannie project at work... coincidence or synchrodestiny? ;)

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Hi,

21, eh? Sorry, its been years and years since I've been 21 (I usually swing from 60 to 16, with no stops in-between). Totally forgot what my 21st b'day was all about.

You can gift this friend some common sense and a cool head, he'll need it after the hi-jinks.

BTW, Sri Lanka is a wonderful place which I'd really like to visit someday...

Coco said...

Wear your red saree with silver threading- elegant!

Gift? Anything "techie", video games, or music cd's

Have a wonderful time at the party!

Hugs & Blessings.

George said...

I think I missed 21 and went straight to 57.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Helloooooooo Keshi!:D

The first pic- GREAT cake for a 21 year old. Hehe!

****a pretty Apple green and Sky blue georgette saree with a sleeveless top...

I think you should wear that!;) love the combination of colours. Sounds like something out of the ordinary.;)

And abt the gift - How about a perfume? like Hugo or polo black. Depends on what kinda guy is he really...;)

have fun Keshi!

Cheeries!:D

The Phosgene Kid said...

Have fun!!!! Happy weekend Keshi!!

gP said...

// have a pretty Apple green and Sky blue georgette saree with a sleeveless top// ZOMG! can I come?

21 with everything a 21 needs... hemmm lets see oh yeh...by this time the only thing tht can remotely excite a 21 is a bottle of fine booze. honestly. or you can jsut get him a tie. :D

Unknown said...

Ma'am really a very goooood blog worth visiting. Liked the post too and cake also,
I am ne in the world of blogging do visit my blog
deva19.wordpress.com

Clyde said...

Oh yeh---my 21st----well my parents couldnt afford the big party at a hall and didnt want all of my mates hanging around the house drinking, so the gave me he money to put on the bar at my fav pub and oooheee, it must have been a good night----well, so everyone told me

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. must be some rich kid. As for getting a b'day gift.. I don't think it really matters ;)

If I were you, i'd go there only to eat.. and drink if there are any :D

Arti Honrao said...

beautiful Red one with Silver thread work and a traditional sleeved top.

I would say :)

Gift - Make your choice :D



GBU
Arti

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

u were working wen u were 21!!
boy thats great!!
n dat cake....ummm...i dont hav words fo it :P

Brian in Oxford said...

let's see....21. Might have been the last time I worked on my birthday. I was able to finagle just a half-day out of the foreman. After noon I bought a bottle of peppermint schnapps. (21 only means anything if it's the legal drinking age, right?) Of course, living at home still meant sipping from it in the basement afer mom and dad went to bed!

Hiren said...

so how was the party ??

Dawn said...

I am sure the bday bash must have been a blasting one :)
And a belated bday wish too!
Gift am sure you must have got something good as your taste is always good ;)
Have a great weekend dear
Cheers n Hugz

Keshi said...

hey Stygian,

**sat at home to watch an India-Australia cricket match

not a bad 21st for a boy at all. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lolz Aneri I too hate the AUNTY look yes!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shionge :) it was HUGE!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Elusive yes I feel like a forest these days.

**On 2nd thots if i die wuts the point of good hair?

LOL good point.


**..it musta been some insignificant party wit some insignificant frds

awww...


*big fat wedding

lol I so wanna avoid such a thing happening to me.


**big fat wallet

great idea..cos he'd need alot of space to put all that money ha? :)


tnxx hun MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

**Well how about gifting a broach/ cufflings? ...

hmm nice idea.


Nah peach color dun suit me :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vrij and ur so right abt 1st bdays. hahahaha! Its all for the show.


** I love to women wear sleeveless.. its such a turn on

I think I did that to few men last nite LOL! Tell u all abt it later.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sameera and yes ur a Curry babe...a HOT n SPICY one too ;-)


**However,in the evening there was a small party at home forcefully thrown by family & close friends and I did feel good in spite of all the nervousness.

aww thats nice tho.


HUGZ n ty! Yes I wore the green n blue one :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hiren :)

MASSIVE cos of the scale of the party hehe.


**someday i hope to find out the difference between apple green, bottle green, grass green

haha boys so colorblind.


that first pic is a 21st bday cake..a real one.

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sid hey tnxx!

**what not to do after 21".

wow thats a really neat idea!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish I know ur just 16 awww...I guess ur my youngest blog mate here. HUGZ!

u can celebrate ur 21st with all of us :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal!

**i guess u both are afraid of revealing ur age coz we gonna call u aunty after tat..lolss
hot aunties...

haha no ways! Im not an AUNTY yet. But Im a sis to ya. :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwww Samby we love ya no matter what..so celebrate it with us ok!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mavron hey WC and ty sweetie!

**i recently had my 21st..but noone even knew about it...

aww how come?


and yes I wore the Apple green n blue saree. tnxx for ur tips hun!
Will show pics soon. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Mav!

**boy im sure he ld turn up into a man on tht day...

hahaha! Im still not a woman..just a lil girl. LOL!


**well my 21st bday..i got kicked by my frnds like anything...they almost tore all my clothes off n all... :D..

ROFL! Were ur friends drunk?



**but it was fun..to celebrate with frnds..still ve the videos of that night :)

thats really nice. Thats the way it should be...original.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Swati thats really the best way to celebrate ur 21st.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan thats a nice way to do it. :)

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Clyde ur a sweet man! HUGZ!

**My god girl, you are a beautiful young lady with an open generous heart---there should be a line up outside your door---


*Keshi looks outside her window and sees no queue..just trees and parked cars*


;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Anaha! :)

**Maybe a watch like say swatch, skagen or even a fossil?

WOW u've got very unique gift ideas. I like it!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pavi!

**where the parents throw a bash for a 16 yr old..the gift is a BMW or some car of the likes..

OMG thats way too much! Such kids must grow into stuck-up needy adults.

Ur 21st sounded pretty sweet. U've got a cool sis :)


**video games/CD

nice...but Im not sure ifwut kind he'd like.


tnxx hun n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty BW!

I love REDs too..thats why Im always in a shade of pink or red :) but in the end I wore the green n blue - for a change that is hehe. Will put up pics soon.

aww ur just 17...

well celebrate ur 18th with us too ok girl? :)

*HUGZ* n ty sweetz!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cindy lol tnxx hun!

**And you hafta look different girl !

so true. And I did wear the green n blue and my friends totally loved it! :)


She got engaged? WOW!! Is he a good bloke?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Asha hun cmon ur not that old..Im sure u can rem ur 21st? HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Maca tnxx hun!

**Mine was spent trying to get vodka, cake, tomato, noodles and other unidentifiables out of my hair... inside a movie theater.

hahahahah u serious?? LOL!


*Wii

he's got it.

*rolling eyes*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya bro!

u cant rem ur 21st? Wut bullshit. Ur just 25 rite? LOL d u suffer from Dimentia then my lil bro?


**they start crying for granting their wish

haha dun tease me now :(


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pri!

**oh yeah but the highlight of that day was when my dad and mum wished me at 12 am with a blaring happy birthday song playing on my new lappy---yessss my birthday gift

aww ur parents r soooo sweet!


**threw a surprise bday party

how nice of ur mates! No one throws me parties, they only throw hissy fits at me. LOL!



**GF in a parcel

lol I wish I knew who his GF is..he's not telling us. But there were alot of hot chicks last nite. Too many!

And I wore the blue n green hun...I like the red too but I always wear reds :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ria!

Ur alot like me..Im a private person too, when it comes to celebrations.


**nd i feel its the thought tht matters more than wht u gift!

So true.


**200 gifts

yes when I walked in to the hall last nite, there were already abt 50+ gifts on a table near the door :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Tys :)

**just turn up at the party in a saree...i think that wud be gift enough.

LOL u men!


** i do recall a terribly embarresing man to man talk with my dad abt the birds and bees when i reached 13...13!...iam damaged for gud!


hahahahaha! no one told me abt the birds n the bees :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Alok dun worry, we r all in the same boat.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Preeti!

no worries hun, take ur time. :) I know some of my posts r not office-proof. LOL!


**My 21st was at pizza hut...they'd called like ALLLL of my friendz....the oldest,closest onez included!!! LOVED ITTTT!!!

WOW sounds like a hoot!


**Wallet

nice idea hun!


*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Sun!

Synchrodestiny it is! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sucharita!

cmon ur not that old? :)


**(I usually swing from 60 to 16, with no stops in-between).

hahaha cute one!


**you can gift this friend some common sense and a cool head, he'll need it after the hi-jinks

haha! But to be honest this guy is a sweet fella...even tho his parents do all this, the guy knows what he's doing. He's in Uni now and I also know that he's very good to his parents n sis. Well lets wait n see ha :)


tnxx sweetz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Coco!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha George it happens to everyone!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Amy!

** How about a perfume? like Hugo or polo black.

wow u think soooo like me! yday I was shopping for a gift and I nearly bought a Polo and then decided to buy his a nice party shirt. :) 2 of em hehe.


*green n blue saree

thats what I wore too hun ;-)

MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Phoso n u too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Ghosty u sure can join us!

*booze

Im not sure cos his parents mite think Im trying to get their son drunk. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ghosty and..

**tie

thats a neat idea tho!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Devansh WC n ty!

Will visit ya soon :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Clyde!

**so the gave me he money to put on the bar at my fav pub

haha so u came home at wut time?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Jono he's a rich kid.

**If I were you, i'd go there only to eat.. and drink if there are any

LOL u serious? And yes there were alot of booze, tho I only had red wine. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arti!

aww I love the red one too but I wore the saree that got the 'most popular' vote here - the blue n the green one :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Gunj!

**u were working wen u were 21!!
boy thats great

yep sweetz. My first job and my then job title was Systems Support Executive :) started off pretty flash too. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Brian u boozer! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Hiren it was a really great nite, tnxx! :)

will tell u all abt it soon.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dawny HUGZ!

Keshi.

Vidya said...

Gosh, you just gave me an idea for a party! :D I have never thrown a theme party!

Hope you had fun at your party! :D

Vidya

Solitaire said...

When I turned 21 (centuries ago), it was not a big deal..at least not in India. BUT I made it a big deal and had a "Dance Party", a rare thing those days. hahah! It was fun!

Keshi said...

haha Vidya Im happy for ya :)

Tell me which theme u selected ok.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sol u party animal! How nice is that awww.

I love Parties and I love Dancing ;-)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Satish Bolla said...

am sorry, after readin this post, for two apparent reasons.
1)i can't suggest u a dress to wear for the party.
2)can't even suggets wht gift u gonna give to da b'day boy.
the chimple reason for the above two reasons is i read this post jus now(after ur party).
anyways, i hope u had enough fun as u wrote on getting high after the party. well, my party is abt to begin. but it's jus a casual one. me n my frnd, one bottle of whisky n the whole night. oops, forgot abt the audit that's gonna b there tomoro mrng in my office. but, who cares....

Arti Honrao said...

I am sure you must have looked great!
Does it really matter what you wear? You are beautiful from within :D
[ahem, no pun intended]



GBU
Arti

Keshi said...

hey Satish no worries..awww ur too kind.

So u drank up like hell? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Arti :) HUGZ!

Keshi.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi-a 21st bday?wow..and,such a grand celebration..I don't remember treating the 21st bday as anything special,frankly.

That bday cake was awesome..out of curiosity,which part of the bday cake did the bday boy begin to cut first?hehe.
The Curry theme was also a nice idea.
---
Loved your Mom's answer to why she didn't do 'all that' for your 16th or 21st bday...
---
I totally agree- having such grand to-dos for a birthday party is a total waste...in fact,I think,even our grandiose wedding dos are a waste.But then,since they're meant to be gala events,they can't really be stopped.
---
Pity the 'Arabian Nights' theme got cancelled-I'd have suggested something simple for you,like a belly dancer's getup for the same.hehehe...*ducks for cover*
---
Lastly,thanks for the revelation-**I'd feel 'old' being at a 21st bday party with alot of chattery youngsters including teenagers, but hey I'm not that old ok ;-).***

So, you are 22???
Cheers and have a great day.

Keshi said...

hehe AmitL ty!

nah Im just 16 lol!

Keshi.

AmitL said...

ROFL..Oh,I was just about to say that,seeing the pics in the next post.;)

Keshi said...

u serious? awww Im so happy! cos in real Im only 6. hahahaha!

Keshi.

Judge Arse said...

Hilarious cake! Happy birthday to the fellow. My son's 18th is in 2 days.

Keshi said...

tnxx Judge!

gee wow HAPPY 18th to ur son MWAH!

:)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Blue and Green anyday :)

LOL @ Arabian Nights... and u dressed as a genie :D:D:D:D or a CAMEL ROFL!

that cake is OMG :D

i have no idea what i did on my 21st...i feel old too :D

but then i remember what i did on my last nudday :D

thats a good one no?

Keshi said...

haha Veenz yeah thats good enough :)

Keshi.