Saturday, May 17

Bitch In Training

Hello hello hello heyyloww....Something that I have noticed in Blogville is some people claiming that they are going through a tough time/busier than before, hence they don't wanna blog anymore and shutting down the blog. After a while you see/hear about the same people having started a different blog account or Myspace or whatever, and going on with life as usual. Which is great and which is good for them. Cos I do know that as humans we all go through bizzare mood-swings, say one thing but do another thing..and that's fine. BUT, what saddens me alot is when so-called friends who said they wont be in blogs anymore do appear in other blogs but not mine. I don't mean to be a comment-whore...no that's not me. When I said they are not in my blog anymore, I meant they don't even say a HI anymore. They don't have to read my posts (I really don't care if people read my posts or not, it's totally upto them), but if we were good friends here before and you suddenly drop out of my blog without an explanantion and I see you everywhere else, well trust me I fucking hate that...and yes it gives me a fake impression of ya. Was I really a friend to ya or was I just a part of your constructive interference? As much as you were there for me, I was there for you too but nah I don't expect you to comment here cos of that. Neither do I want you to rock my cradle 24/7 but I'd like to know why I have been singled out. It hurts. I do know that I have a massive following here...100s of comments in each post. But that doesn't mean I'm a machine..I do have a beating heart and I do recognise and remember each and everyone of you! Even if you come to VivaForever after a year of a break (as some people do), I will still remember ya. And I appreciate that some long-lost friends do drop by and say Hi to me after a long time...that's really sweet of them. But once when I asked a friend why he doesn't drop by anymore, he said, 'Keshi I read ur posts but I don't comment cos u have too many friends'. That's a really sad reply. Just cos I have many people commenting here that doesn't mean I don't deserve a Hello? That doesn't mean I don't need your friendship? That doesn't mean your PC won't allow you to type a HI to Keshi? I'm not a person who's sitting here collecting 100s of comments for the heck of it, or to feed my Ego. I'm here reading all of you and replying to each one of you cos I CARE. If I didn't, I can choose not to reply to any of ya or make my posts non-commentable. I value each and every one of you as a 'friend', not as just another 'commentor'.


Well there are some people I don't visit anymore cos we've had ugly fights and ended the friendship. But there are others I feel who don't wanna visit me anymore cos they think I'm so up myself with a large group here or maybe they are just jealous? Well tell you what. I don't give a damn anymore if you don't want to drop a HI. I don't keep a blogroll so I only visit friends who are current with me. So from now on, if you're out of sight here, then consider yourselves out of my mind too. Please don't come here whining 'Keshi why arent you in my blog anymore' etc etc. So next time when the chips are down, don't expect me to offer my shoulder for you to cry. Call me a selfish biyatch, well guess what..I better act what you portrayed me as from the beginning, shouldn't I? If I was labelled as a total 'BITCH' by some people, well I better be one, shouldn't I...what say guys? Cos they really haven't seen the BITCH in me yet. I'm getting super bitchier (Dalmation style and all) by the day...it's a survival mechanism. And FYI just last week I started taking Bitch Pills *says that with a major attitude and gangster hand movements*. haha you go girl! And those people who are way too up their arse to associate Keshi anymore, from now on plz talk to my hand! Cos from now on, I give my heart only to those who really DESERVE it.


Note: If you haven't read the last post yet please do so. That'll make you smile if not this.


Current Music: Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Current Music Update: Come As You Are by Nirvana

179 Cranium Signets:

Whitesnake said...

I only come here for the free booze and nipples I mean nibbles,
whoops slip of the tongue.

;-)

Anonymous said...

u gotta bother abt such jerks ? hell no. let them go shit cannin...i have felt this kinda vibes out of few bloggers too. but that doesnt matter nemore to me.

shudnt matter to u too. true friends are after all with u in all situations, isnt it.

so chill babes!!!

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Sometimes it does happen that someone gets busy with work/exams and veers off blogging.. thats pretty ok, but as u say, some who suddenly stop visiting.. I donno.. how can one do so. reading someone's blog becomes a habit.. i donno how one can break a habit so easily. He /she must have exceptional will power to be able to do so.

Keshi said...

haha Steve dun we know that!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Ashu!

I thought u dropped off my blog too..cos I hvnt seen ya here in ages :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vrij yeah..it becomes a habit especially if u like the person too.

But some ppl carry personal grudges forever *rolling eyes* and some r so very jealous.

I come here to connect with ppl, to learn and to hv fun. Some ppl seem to come here to practise shit. Just like the real world, unfortunately.

Keshi.

Vishesh said...

lol...kishi,you at least say things right on their face...but as you said people will be people they never learn....thanks for the song...i love it :) been a long time since i heard it :)

Anonymous said...

spenta lotta time seeing kurt;'s song.. why did he die so soon?

Tarun said...

Hell hath noth known fury like a woman scorned.(Writing this comment wearing a medevial chain of armour war suit)

Yes me too concerned that people are rapidly falling out of Blogville.

Well my top reasons (still thinking though )that why I dont blog much these days ...
1. Me busy "screwing up" my Personal "world" big time.
2. Blog Blocked.
3.Not much cricket.There is already too much coverage on IPL, so dont wanna blog about it. :|
4.No net connection. (its not a concrete reason though).
5.Being a classic lazy bum to the "B"

I want to blog much more ... things other than cricket :P too ... but then I have written many blogs or started to right them and mid way just deleting them feeling thats just not right.At time I blog cricket coz the post is more a rant than a blog post.

I think on a serious note we must definitely blog especially when we are "Screwing Up" yourself big time.
Blog isnt about right or wrong it is more about truth and wanting to accept things as they are.

*Seriously considering posting this comment as a bblog post*

Orders a Blog Queen crown for U Keshi.
U blogging on a weekend would have meant you not liking people not being considerate and appreciative.

ancientmariner said...

well I must confess: I have been reading ur blog for sometime now(probably came here thru Tys blog) and yea I don't comment!!! I don't know why. I like your free and uninhibited style of writing but after post I had to comment:-)..spread the cheer...

desperado said...

hmm..well even my blog has gone down..but yeah i'll keep visiting though it might be sporadic frm now on..but i definitely will

so keep waiting :)

Eternal Dreamer said...

hiya keshi!
well,take a chill pill ma'am! nd stop calling urself a bitch, cuz ur a sweetheart, ok?
hmm...dont gv a damn 2 d ppl hu dunt cmnt cuz u alrdy hv 100s of comments!
well iv been a silent reader for a long, long time, but now ill always leave a comment, not to increase ur comments, but to tell u how much i luv ur posts nd that ill always b thr 4 u...

so smile baby!!

Rià said...

Well said babe!!u shud show the middle finger to all those ppl who dont care.....and this is hw one shud to b towards ppl who act pricey or those who dont care. :) Bravo!

Lucifer said...

came here thru sid's blog...n after readin this post wud b comin here more often...ummm interestin blog!!

Nirmal said...

ha ha ...wat happend gal.. sounds like u not in great mood today..

it happens yaar...leave it...


as u said not every1s worth ur love and care....

**and whenever u feel i am not in this blogworld its only coz some witch is keeping me busy all day in bed****lol..

cheerup..

Nefariousoutlook said...

it is fun to read blogs...i too believe that it is a great place to exchange views and blogging is more of fun...reading blogs kind of becomes a habit like reading newspapers...so i dont really know how people drop out of reading blogs..

anyways keep posting and keep commenting :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissyyy

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:P

* jus wanna stay in ya mind*

khikhikhi

hugz

lemon said...

hey kesh!!
guilty as charged i have to say, but i haven't been around in a long time..moreover google reader just makes everyone so lazy these days!!
anyway..i've been asking for your e mail id since like forever..i have something for you!! send it to me now if possible at withnowheretogo@gmail.com
love ya!

Clyde said...

Geez, I come here for the women.
There are some pretty hot women over here.
Oh, and there are the stories written from the heart.
Oh, and I love your music
And the women are hot

maverick said...

lol


And FYI just last week I started taking Bitch Pills *says that with a major attitude and gangster hand movements*. haha you go girl! And those people who are way too up their arse to associate Keshi anymore, from now on plz talk to my hand! Cos from now on, I give my heart only to those who really DESERVE it.


can i see a live demo of the gangster hand movement of urs??? :D :D

n what do i get ??

Unknown said...

oh my... what was that all about???

Keshi said...

Vish ur right...ppl will be ppl. And I sometimes try to be angel...mebbe I should just be one of the PPL too :)

yes..I love Kurt to death. His music is my prayer.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chriz I just changed the music to one of my other favs by KC.

He died so young yes...I really wish I saw him perform LIVE. That wud be my fav DREAM coming true!

ppl sometimes get sick of life..even with so much fame, talent and money, maybe he didnt find true happiness..and it's quite possible.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun!

**Writing this comment wearing a medevial chain of armour war suit)

haha! dun be scared of me..I wont hurt ya.

Its not so much of ppl not blogging regularly..everyone has their priorities. Its when old friends act like they hv a new life and dunno KESHI anymore..that hurts.


**and mid way just deleting them feeling thats just not right

why d u do that? U dun blog for an audience d ya Tarun? U should blog for YOURSELF. who cares what ppl think abt u. :)


**U blogging on a weekend would have meant you not liking people not being considerate and appreciative.

hehe..yep I hardly blog on a Sat/Sun. Today was a lazy day...didnt hv anything to do, anywhere to go..so vented out big time ;-)


no I dun ppl to appreciate me/glorify me. I want FRIENDS to see me as a FRIEND. Dun act like an enemy. Thats all. Hence 'come as u r' by Nirvana ;-)

tnxx Tarun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

WC Ancientmariner!

So glad to see a silent reader saying Hi :). I dun mind ppl reading and not commenting. Its really their wish. This post was abt old friends who use to comment here and now don't.

ty so much!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Dhruv ur alright mate...u never stopped saying Hi to me. And I know u really CARE.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Jan tnxx hun!

nah I didnt mean I need more comments..lol I hv enough. But when old friends slowly fade away from my radar, there must be a reason..and thats what I was bitching abt :)

*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Clyde said...

Oh, and what I really want to know is----why is a beautiful youg woman home on a Saturday night posting on her blog, when she could be out raging ?

Keshi said...

ty Ria!

Im just amazed how some ppl behave like they are not part of this. LOL!

*HUGZ* n tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mayz WC to my world n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Nirmal!

**wat happend gal

nothing. Just cribbing. :)


ooooo witches keeping Nirmal busy n all ha...ooh lala some hot kinky stuff happening in ur part of the world or ra ya making it up? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nefarious!

I really dun mind ppl dropping out of blogs. Its their wish. And some day I'll prolly not be here too. But when old friends still hang ard in other blogs n pretend like I dun exist, it makes me wonder if Im the only person who FEELS in this blogville.

ty and yes I will come ard soon :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww I know u really care bro.

hiiiiiiiiiiii :)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lemony heyyyyyyyy HUGZ!

nah nah its not u at all. I hvnt been to ur blog either..not in a while. And I know u dun blog as much as I do. :) Im talking abt few others who r very regular in blogging but not anymore in my blog. They know who they r. And I can assure u it aint u swthrt.


Will email ya soon. I thought I left my email at ur blog long long time ago :) No worries and tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Clyde I know the WOMEN here r as hot as hell oooyeah babeh! ;-)

Music..didnt know u paid attention to my music here. Wow thats nice to know.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Mav lol!

**can i see a live demo of the gangster hand movement of urs??

wait til I buy my hoodie gear and practise hard b4 I do a demo ok.

yo maaan how ur doin baby boi?

*says that with a Usher kinda body movement*


lols!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankita what was what abt? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Clydezz hey!

**why is a beautiful youg woman home on a Saturday night posting on her blog, when she could be out raging ?

o well this woman is a lonely woman this weekend...Sydney is windy n cold and bloody miserable right now I mite as well be stuck at home and be among some hot guys here who keep me warm and entertained ;-)


Keshi.

Clyde said...

I'm glad something is keeping you warm
I'ts cold and wet in Alelaide but that didnt stop the pooch and me from walking on the beach---
Now I'm keeping warm with this delightful Sri Lankan beauty

Anks said...

oh my... what was that all about???

Casperbaba said...

woooooohhooooooooooooo! i almost shat in my pants... there! relax gurl... ppl. who dun deserve wudn't get. simple....

keep on rockin dear.

Keshi said...

hehe sweet. @Clyde

I spat the dummy on my mum today..said NO to my sis...told off alot of ppl in my head and came here to get some LOVING. And that I got ;-) ty n HUGZ!

Does Adelaide hv nice beaches like Sydney? ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Anks hunny what does it sound like? :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Casper lol dun be scared..cos I dun hv a gun. ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k Im in such a shitty mood today I just wanna go curl up near mum on the couch..bye n tnxx guys!

G'nite Clyde! :)

Keshi.

Clyde said...

Glad you are feeling the love.
Adelaide suburban beaches are all gulf beaches----a very broad gulf which seems like open sea---plenty of white sand during the summer months---a little less in winter storms like today
But the main thing making them better than Sydney beaches is that the sun sets over the sea

Vishesh said...

if we turn into people,then there won't be any more aliens ...so don't become people :)

Pri said...

relax dear!
its a free world...and people change...
so accept it and move on!
and dont believe a word of that 'i read u but dont comment because uve got soo many friends'...thats a real 'loser' excuse i muss say...
next time he/she says that ask him/her if you can quiz him on ur blog..he'd run miles away from u...lol!!

blogging is supposed to make u feel better...why bother about someone who dosent care and ruin ur mood??
but if u still like the way the blogger writes and if u dont comment on his blog just because he has stopped commenting on urs, that would be wrong too ...dontya think?
u gotta do what makes u happy...so there u go!

smile!! :)

Tarun said...

*Searches for White flag in the back pockets of an armour suit*

Those post which I never update started with something else and then ended up really bizzare ... I dont know but something in my convinced me it aint the right thing to post may be it was too personal.

*brings in a big music system*
Flashes a CD labelled best of Dido.

:) Happy weekend.
Will be meeting my new born nephew first time ... though he is 7 months old ... well will pst the snap soon.
Will call friends for some Beer and Chicken Tandoori.
Nothing beats that.

Anonymous said...

come as you are keshi.....

Nirmal said...

he he i said if u wont c me here.....but u c i m very much here now.......

so nothing kinky right now..lol

gP said...

Keshi...my dear dear keshi. I am back. :D

the stygian sailor said...

dumass granma... i am coming back from a 'voyage' and i get to read this post. byaad vyery byaad...
guess wher i went???
to see the taj mahal...the biggest 'erection' of a man for a woman :)
next stop is cairo... but i have to earn to pay for my ticket :)
how have you been??
did you miss me??

busy-writer said...

All part of the game. Some things, some people just dont last forever, unfortunate.
and that was a very pathetic reply btw. "you already have so many commentors".. sigh.
m curious, was it a guy or a girl who said that? :P
currently in my dont-like-men-phase. :P

Anonymous said...

Gurl, Don't sweat the small stuff.. Be the player that you are let them sweat You!!!

I come to your blog because it is so freaking Great!! You are loved in Blog world... and if you are a blog whore, I guess I am one also!! I love going to people's blog and I like to see when you have been to mine!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!!1
Ne.

Jay said...

That annoys me too Keshi! I've seen people stop blogging and then make a new one and not come by my blog anymore too. Or people who stop coming by my blog altogether even though I still comment on their blog. That's rude!

But hey, if they don't like me there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not gonna be any different just for them. But, I AM gonna do the same thing you talk about. I haven't got the time to be reading people's blogs and commenting on them if they aren't gonna come by and say hi to me too.

And people who just shut down their blog without any warning piss me off. Maybe they think we don't care, but we do!

La vida Loca said...

are they visiting all the other blogs they used to? just asking :)
their loss.

maybe they were trying a different persona w/ different friends?
that doesnt excuse chucking old pals though

g-man said...

aw you read and reply to every single comment n nobody could ask you to do more. just keep blogging :D

n yea, it does hurt when people say that. kinda the same feeling when someone you were quite close to comes and says 'why don't you keep in touch any more?' when you're always the one who initiates the conversation and fucking makes an effort to stay in touch. someone who does that doesn't have the right to say something like that. they can go fuck themselves for all i care. o well...

tulipspeaks said...

my blog hopping time is very limited nowadays but when i do, i go by this order:

1. regular visitors

2. malaysian indian bloggers

3. irregular visitors

4. new blogs

there is certainly no need for me to specifically mention that u r in my #1 priority list! understood nah?

:D

hugs!


ammu.

Mysterious Mia said...

'says that with a major attitude and gangster hand movements'

way to go gal, care a damn they r the loosers not u...

btw i quite enjoy reading yur blog, keep it cuming.

hugs

Pat said...

I have to say - I don't visit (anyone) as often as I should. Just can't seem to find the time, and I hate that. But when I do visit, I do so 'cuz I want to. And it matters not to me how many arrived before me. I don't have to be the center of the show. When I visit, I expect you to be the center of the show! But that's just me.

So...

Just stopping in to say Hi!

And...

I completely concur with all you said here! ^_^

ann said...

I had to start a new blog because of an ex friend that started stalking me and also had a couple of her friends stalk my old blog. Some people are just jealous and have nothing better to do than be evil. You do not need those kinds of "friends" anyway. I know it does hurt though, that's how I felt. I do like your blog, you are witty.

Cazzie!!! said...

PMSL, GR8, NOWURRIES, M8!!!!

Ashley said...

I love your blog and I admit, I do not visit enough... You need to share some of your energy with me, ok??? :)

Keshi said...

heyya Clyde ;-) just woke up in my blog bed. LOL!

**seems like open sea---plenty of white sand during the summer months

wow I simply love white sandy beaches! there r a few here too...Brighton beach is one.



**But the main thing making them better than Sydney beaches is that the sun sets over the sea

wut d u mean OVER?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish yeah let me remain the alien, angel, devil etc etc...but I so dun wanna be a human. ;-)

*HUGZ* n tnxx mayyte!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Pri :)

**its a free world...and people change...

I know that its a free world Pri. Im not demanding them to comment in my blog. Like I said its a simple HI...a gesture of FRIENDSHIP, if I meant ANYTHING to them?

o well stuff it anyways...cos I aint gonna bother abt them ever again. This post was my final draw.



**so accept it and move on!

I hv. never in my life am I ever gonna be AVAILABLE to them as they EXPECT me to.


**thats a real 'loser' excuse i muss say...
next time he/she says that ask him/her if you can quiz him on ur blog..he'd run miles away from u...lol!!


hehe. yeah I was kinda shocked that he replied like that. Mebbe Im just a good READ to him, thats all. Its strange how some ppl dun see the HUMAN behind the writing.



**blogging is supposed to make u feel better...why bother about someone who dosent care and ruin ur mood??

I do BOTHER Pri. As a friend, I do care. I dun just go on blogs to comment and leave. I CONNECT with the ppl...Im not here just to kill time or to FEEL good. Im here to make FRIENDS. And to me, that MEANS something.



**but if u still like the way the blogger writes and if u dont comment on his blog just because he has stopped commenting on urs, that would be wrong too ...dontya think?

Nah it was me who always keot going there...cos I cared. But when I realise they dont seem to hv time to atleast stop for 2secs to say HI, should I still care Pri?? Im not an open road that ppl can drive on as and when they like. I do hv something called dignity too.


**u gotta do what makes u happy...so there u go!

yes, and this aint making me happy. I feel like a rug that ppl use to clean their shoes. Im not gonna be that anymore. If they rem me enough to say Hi, then they r worth it. If not I dun give a shit anymore. I hv enough things to do as well..I cant be wasting my time.

Thats why I said Bitch In Training. :)


tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Tarun thats ok :) post wut u want to post.


**Will be meeting my new born nephew first time ... though he is 7 months old ...

thats GREAT! Give mah HUGS to the bubbz. and yes we want pics and one with u giving him a HUG from Keshi! :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chriz good one..I arrive as I am...Im asking my mates to come as they r...:)

as a friend
as a known enemy...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal great new pic of ur's WOW!

Wuts the Top Secret btw? tha ur dating a WITCH? lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Ghosty u r always here, if not in body, in spirit. I know that :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Stygian WB! WOW wut a trip ha!

**to see the taj mahal...the biggest 'erection' of a man for a woman

LOL the BEST line abt the TM that I've ever heard!


*Egypt

ooooo those mummies r spoookay WATCH OUT!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha BW Im in that phase most of the time. LOL!

**Some things, some people just dont last forever, unfortunate.

I agree. I must keep that in mind and just get on with my life. This post was the kick off. ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cinderrz MWAH luv ya too hun!

**.. Be the player that you are let them sweat You!!!

I love that line. Gonna keep that in my mind for a very long time. tnxx! Sweat babeh sweat for my ass. LOL!



yep Im a blog whore and I know ur one too. LOL HUGZ! But I aint demanding ppl to comment here...this is abt Old friends who r now acting like strangers.


I know u love me hun...and rem we r gonna get married? LOL MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hi Jay!

**Or people who stop coming by my blog altogether even though I still comment on their blog

I so know that feeling. I comment in their blogs cos I really care...and if they dun hv time to come back to mine n say a HI, wuts the point in me being a Mother Theresa to them 24/7 *rolling eyes*


yeah me not gonna change for anybody..but I dun hv time for such ppl anymore. so I say to them 'if u want a piece of me, come drop by or else go get fucked'. LOL!




**And people who just shut down their blog without any warning piss me off

OMG I so know this! I get so frikkin pissed off by such weirdos. Atleast say GOODBYE if we meant ANYTHING to them. I tell ya they r seeking attention...dun give it Jay.


*HUGZ* n tnxx for u'standing exactly wut Im trying to say!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty LaVida!

**are they visiting all the other blogs they used to?

yes. hence this post. or else why wud I be so bothered Lavida?


**maybe they were trying a different persona w/ different friends?

good for them then. And good luck from me!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty G-man!

** 'why don't you keep in touch any more?' when you're always the one who initiates the conversation and fucking makes an effort to stay in touch.

so true! I know this very well. Im alwasy the one to INITIATE the connection, yet they come n WHINE. Im not gonna give in to that shit anymore. I was being too nice for a very long time. Not anymore. Im sick of who I am...the 'awwww' angel. Now Im gonna be a 'awww fuck off' angel. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ammu it aint u at all hun. HUGZ! U hv been one of my bestest mates here for a very long time. U know that. :) and u keep in touch with me thru emails anyways, even if ur not in ur blog sometimes.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anvita!

LOL @my gangster attitude.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Jim!

U r allowed in here to say HI only. Rem that. The nasty things u did to me and said abt me, I will NEVER FORGET.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww EC MWAH!

dun worry hun...it aint u abt u at all. Its abt few old friends...very close ones who's been quite regular here.

TC!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ann HUGZ!

**Some people are just jealous and have nothing better to do than be evi

I so agree. And there r some ppl who just come here to kill time and wreck ur day. ppl like Jim here.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahahahahahaha me PMSLing too Caz
! Love the M8 one!

Was lovely to read ya again mah m8!


u know STFU means Shut The Fuck Up...lol Caz arent they funny pl8z!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ashley hun nah it aint u either aww..HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

I wish I cud put up names..but it aint fair then.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim the more u open ur mouth, the more it proves how fucked up u r! Go get a life. I rejected all ur comments. Im gonna delete those 2 rotten comments from u too...the ones that dun mean nothing.

Ur a total loser..who harasses women on the net, linking them with porn sites etc. beware u can go to jail for doing such things. did u read the papers last week where an anony loser like u got caught and went to jail for 5yrs? so guard ur tongue or get lost from here! I was peaceful w.o. ur shit here for a very long time. Dun abuse ur freedom.

STFU!

Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissy...

put a location tracker in ur blog..like sitemeter..it will let u have direct proofs in case u wanna go for cyber crime division... and swift judgement

n dont worry of these loosers..those ppl who have a lil 'wee wee' are the one who think they are lions of the net...
jus say them to talk to ur hand...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

btw
i came to say

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


khikhikhi

*hugz*

KittySigurdardottir. said...

I'm here to blog visit,just for a bit,keshi.

I hopped on over to the stygian sailor,but he seemed to have left.And just when I wanted to get to know him a little bit better.Oh!Well,he'll probably come back.I'm sure you like him too keshi and would not like him to leave blogville.Especially in face of adversity,like with Jim,stygian saylor seems so macho and brave we need more men like him.And he is a conservative man,which is good.

And I like you too ,keshi,you tell it like it is.

Keshi said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Bro! that was an annnoying Hi rite? LOL!



**those ppl who have a lil 'wee wee' are the one who think they are lions of the net...


ROFL! yes u said that right!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kristen hey tnxx hun! I like ya too. U r so sweet.

Abt Stygian..he's a college kid ya know. Thats why he calls me granma. LOL that makes him angry.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

wow..outburst of an emotional volcano at its best..was it bitching..naaa..i dont think so ..forget about the two (or three ) timing ones.who cares.the turncoats dont deserve any attention nor any energy to be wasted on them..keep blogging we are enjoying
tc
cu

Keshi said...

haha CU :)

tnxx mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

And CU I can be scarier than just a bitch. hehehehe.

Point is i dun want ppl commenting here just cos they can score a comment from me in their blogs. I want my friends to SEE me much more than what their naked eyes can see. recognise me.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

And if the cant SEE me, then I might as well not SEE them.

Keshi.

Rià said...

well sweetie, the world is full of superficial ppl so u shdnt b surprised to come across some who behave as if they aint a part of all this!! So jus chill gurl...dont strain urself over such a thing. :) i knw u r a very strong person!

fingers said...

Hi Keshi...

Alok said...

i dunno wht to comment so i will just say hi :)


Alok

Ankur said...

keshigirl.. even i feel the same... this is the time in life where i dont find enugh time to do things i shud do... and i do a lot of bloggin at the same time...

thiking to curb on it a lil bit :((
but i think have to manage on time a lil more :)

also the fact as ashu said...
"shudnt matter to u too. true friends are after all with u in all situations, isnt it."
We love ya keshi for wat u r... and we will always be there coz we kno wat u r :)

Take CAre Girlie...
Cheers!!!

freudian slip said...

hi keshi!

Nirmal said...

he he i want to date a witch..i dont think tats a secret anymore...lol

Hiren said...

why waste ur weekend mood thinking abt ppl who dont care for yaaa ???

and you know wat ... the best thing abt yaa that i like is that you visit almost each n every blog of the ppl who visit yours ... which is definitely not easy with the tons and tons of comments that you get ...

so just dont think abt those "blockbuster mean souls" :) and keep smiling and writing ....


and yea ... "Hi Keshi :)"

Unknown said...

hey woman, whts come over you?...basicaly your blog is my daily fix...i dont check back to see ur replay to my comments if I ever make one....thats mainly becoz iam one lazy bugger...

I got a colleague who is from srilanka and has got a serious crush on u...i bet he reads u but never comments...Iam sure there are lots of people out there who loves reading wht u write but dont feel the need to sign the walls...

Nachi said...

yeah, haven't seen ya around on my blog of late!! hmmmm (thinking along your bitch lines)???

Nachi said...

and yeah, BTW...Mwaaah Mwaaaaah and Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

the customary Hello's said, where have you been??? and don't be saying that it's cause i don't update my blog all so regulary...

:)

wicked pic with the matrimonial post!!

Nitu said...

Hi,

I hv been at the both sides!!

black coffee said...

oh! gosh!!!
i love blogging so much cos it was an escape for me from all te superficiality of this world!!
i am shocked at my own naivette to think that there is no such thing here! :O

well, silly of me to think that thie world aint real too.. i mean i know its real but its too real now! :(

watevr happens Keshi you are a big girl and you know who cares and who doesn!
*hugs*

Pavi!!!! said...

Awwwwww..Keshi...u sound so upset! C'mmon now don't take this personally. All the comments and "hellos" and "how r u" and "where r u" msgs...def. feel good. No doubt... But not every1 is made like that rite? Diff ppl are here in blogsphere for diff reasons.

The ones who don't visit u, don't necessarily have sumthing agnst u. They have ust gotten busy with other things/people/activities/blogs. Try not bein angry wit 'em.
n for those who don't visit u 'coz they have a problem wit u that they haven't discussed...well who cares!screw 'em!

I have some ppl who i visit but don't visit me...n thats fine..i think mabbe the kinda stuff i write is not what they want to read.

Everyone is not here to make friends..u must u'stand that.

Rest assured that I'll keep visiting u gurl :)

the stygian sailor said...

YO grand-mummy :) !
haul self to Kafka Cafe. zit is open!

The Phosgene Kid said...

well, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon... might miss a hot keshi picture!!

Niiyara said...

lol that was such a WOW-slap-slap-slap postt

like when u argue with your mum and you keep trying to say ye but - and she comes back with something better than "but". hehe

about u being a machine (a MEGA sexy 1 btw ya piccy 2 posts down... *wolf whistles*) i luv that u write an individ reply 2 everyone! you put so much effort and thought in2 ya comments as u do with posts.

but i dont think i've ever been JELOUS of ya blog like sum might be, coz i know to build the network of frends u have is a result of ur honesty and diversity in ya blog. plus u give me great inspiration for my own work hehe. im a thiiief not a "falls of end of earth bloger".

Niiyara said...

i so ran off the point of ya post sowi LOL!!

Anonymous said...

well i have been busy yes..but i came back for u na... that too with a crappy connection..:-)..see so..i think...biothc keshi is not for me..i only like the normal keshi ..:-).. how are u.. I love ya..:-)

Kaylee said...

you ok?

Keshi said...

ty Ria MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Fingers :)

was that a HI using ur middle finger?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

no wurries Alok. HI! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!

I u'stand ppl hv work and other things to attend to. And thats not what Im talking abt here. Its abt some old friends behaving like strangers..they r everywhere else except in my blog. And that really does give me some strange vibes.



**shudnt matter to u too. true friends are after all with u in all situations, isnt it

I agree.


tnxxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hi Exp! :) long time..how hv ya been?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nirmal thats stale cakes for tea. LOL tell me something new mate.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Hiren and HI :)


**blockbuster mean souls

haha ur catching my germs arent ya? HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pravin hey :) tnxx!

**basicaly your blog is my daily fix...

r ya serious? Thats such a sweet thing to say. I appreciate that.


*sri lankan friend

ooh lala ;-) is he hot? LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nachi MWAH!


**yeah, haven't seen ya around on my blog of late!! hmmmm (thinking along your bitch lines)???


LOL na na na...awwww dun get me wrong. I hvnt been to ur blog cos u hardly update it. :)


I'll be there soon.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nitu!

I can quite confidently say I hvnt been missing out on saying a HI to my old friends. Especially when Im everywhere else in Blogville. If I did miss saying a HI recently, then thats cos they hvnt been here in a while..and I dun hv a blogroll so I go to blogs that r current with me.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty BC MWAH!

I know Im a BIG girl who likes BIG things now..lol so I better not cry ha? HUGZ luv ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pavi u made great sense there.


**Everyone is not here to make friends..u must u'stand that.

I agree..thats very well-said. After a while, u realise if ppl r long-term friends or just passing flashes.


ty for that..u really made me open my eyes. HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Stygian mah college kiddo hang ten cos grand-mummy shall be in ur Cafe in soon for some hot yummy coffee ;-)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Phoso awww...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Niyara ur such a sweetheart! MWAH luvy!


lol yes that was a SLAP post! Slap slap slap kick kick kick! :):)



**coz i know to build the network of frends u have is a result of ur honesty and diversity in ya blog

tnxx that means alot to me u know..wut u said. HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Niyara u didnt run off the point...u nailed it hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Samby now that ur bak I'll be ok. :) HUGZ! Been missing ya like crazy...and was wondering wut u were upto...was worried abt ya.


u ok?


**biothc keshi is not for me..i only like the normal keshi


bio wut???



*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

ooohhh...u seem to b real angry at sme1 han!!
dont worry hun, thr are so many more who genuinely care!!
prolly d others do as well..but just a matter of chance dat they mised out on sme of ur updates!!
give thm another chance:)

Keshi said...

Kaylz Im ok..some of my friends arent. LOL!

hows u luv?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Gunj I know u care.


**..but just a matter of chance dat they mised out on sme of ur updates!!
give thm another chance


ah ah u got me wrong there Gunj :) This isnt a call for ppl to read my EVERY post. Hell nah Im not that shallow. I really dun care if ppl read my EVERY post or not. I write for myself mostly...for the walls. Like my profile says. But some old friends who r everywhere else, except this blog, beckoned me to write this post. Not cos Im short of comments...cos that I hv plenty!


Keshi.

Pavi!!!! said...

Gud Morning Keshi. Wish u a great Day! Stay happy :)

Hugs
me :)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

I'm arriving a bit late here...
sorry to hear that someone pissed you off!!
I do agree with Pavi here ..to some extent anyways..
Hope you have a great week ahead!

cheers,

carolingal

p.s. btw, I will be out of town from Tuesday till abt next week. So may not have a chance to comment on your blogs. But I promise, I will catch up on them when I get back. Ciao xx

Keshi said...

CG hey tnxx hun!

**So may not have a chance to comment on your blogs

aww dun say that. This post didnt mean u comment on my every post! This was for some old friends who dun visit me anymore...and it has been happening for months now..so I didnt mean this post for you and others who r current here.


*HUGZ* TC!

Keshi.

general_boy said...

Ahhh... blog politics... best thing for 'em is to avoid them altogether.

Take a leaf out of my book Keshi... just write boring, left field and utterly irellevant tripe... and you'll soon have no problem managing all your commenters!

Nah seriously though... I just can't take it all that seriously. If someone in the blog-o-drome has a problem, they own it... not me.

Keep doin' what you do and fuckem' I say. =)

Keshi said...

aww Boy tnxx n HUGZ!

**just write boring, left field and utterly irellevant tripe

u r not boring! Trust me u hv a ROCKING blog with true WISDOM.

The number of commentors DONT define the quality of a blog. Trust me!


Keshi.

Solitaire said...

WOW! You seem to be pretty mad.
I hope that the people you intended to write this post for read it. How much good it will do, I am not sure.
Some people really have poor social and emotional intelligence, as you must have gathered already from some of the lousy comments you get and have to moderate. People do get busy and often cannot make it to everyone's blogs on one day. You must give them the benefit of the doubt. But if you see a pattern over a long period of time, forget about them!

Keshi said...

Sol yes u got that right..Im talking abt that 'Pattern' that I see in some of my old friends' behavior. :)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...hehe..what can we do-if people say they're busy,we have to believe them.:)

**So from now on, if you're out of sight here, then consider yourselves out of my mind too.**

Out of sight,out of mind..That's a philosophy,definitely.However,read my post on this topic which should be up later in the day.

Now,pal,time for you to 'smile'and cheer up!!:)Have a great week.

sid said...

Never disappear from my place..considering all the newer insights you offer...varna l haunt you in your dreams as a ghost:-))..but well said! every word of it makes sense...I would hate it too n I would hate to hate you;-p...(n keep in mind ghosts too :-))

Lena said...

umm.... keshi keshi keshi :)
me loves reading your blog, and if i dont comment it does not mean i dont care or something like that. In fact i hardly comment anywhere else... so i just dont want you to think i stopped reading you and dont care about what is going on with you now. Just am sorting out stuff in my life :)

You take care,
have a great day! :)

Satanic Angel said...

mes here mes here no worries when mes here :D

Anonymous said...

Blogging is very new. Connections swell and fade. I would not worry too much about it unless you get a really strong personal connection with someone.

KP said...

keshi,

people who do these are not ur real friends...:). I dont know why people would do that...thats not nice of them!

sorry to hear that someone pissed you off!!

have good day keshi!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey Kesh

*so I didnt mean this post for you..*

I know sweetie..I just wanted to let you know that I'll be away for a few days.

TC

Keshi said...

AmitL I didnt mean ppl who r busy! And I didnt mean ppl who dont read EVERY post of mine. geez Im not so shallow. :)


I wrote this post after observing the behavior of some friends over months..not just a day or a week.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Sid ur sweet man. HUGZ!

I cant leave someone like ya..even if u dun visit me some day.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o no Lena I didnt mean u at all. I know ur not so regular with ALL blogs these days, not just mine.

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww I know Elusive..ur fairly new here too. Im talking abt some old friends..I dun think u know them :)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Andrew!

I u'stand that. All r'ships r not meant to last forever. And Im ok with that.



** I would not worry too much about it unless you get a really strong personal connection with someone

Im talking exactly abt such r'ships.

:)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

KP tnxx!

but I hvnt received even a Hello from u for ages...but I've seen u everywhere else. I wonder why :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

CG I know u know wut I want u to know LOL!

*HUGZ* sweetz!

Keshi.

Sig said...

Uh oh....I was going to say that I HAD been busy with work and only just now back read some of your posts and came to this one...

People are like that Kesh, bad , good, selfish, generous...you ourself have noted that the Blogosphere is made up of all these different types...so don't waste your time on those who don't have the time for you.

Pri said...

i understand what u mean dear...
i know its easier said than done but dont let all this bother u too much...
believe me we wouldent want people to just come by to say 'hi' due to any obligation...that according to me would feel worse!

hugzz

Keshi said...

ty Silvara HUGZ!

And this post doesnt include u hun. Its abt some old friends.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pri I agree..I better not let such ppl bother me anymore. tnxx n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Diva Watch said...

You don't visit my blog, or Sabi's blog anymore :D

Keshi said...

RW I can only visit blogs that actually exist. Ur ID doesnt link to any blog btw :)


Sabi? who the hell is that? Saby ofcourse is a cyber criminal. Who wud wanna visit THAT?

Keshi.

Nora said...

Well, HI from me sweet gal - I definitely read and comment.
[And will have more time to do both now that my bro's home - thanks for the prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts.] x

Nora

Lena said...

now i am feeling better, Keshi :)
Just i really wouldnt want you to think i am avoiding you and your blog. At no cost! it is not that easy to get rid of me :D

Take care, girl :)

KP said...

ohh...keshi one reason is cause....there is no more india vs aus matches....lol

plus i was sick of my own blog....i think i am back to my sane self...u`ll see more of me in ur blog in the fututre....:).

have good one!

Diva Watch said...

Heck, my ID does link to a blog. Try it. Saby a cyber criminal? hahaa!! Don't be so harsh girl.

AmitL said...

Keshi,point noted,as tete-a-tete-d with you in my post.:)Tks.

Satish Bolla said...

keshi girl, i agree with this post and at the same time, i disagree with you. i can't specify the exact reasons why. but the term "agree" is more than "disagree".... ;)
but y do u bother abt them if they don't comment in your blogs? jus as they left ur blog, y don't u let them leave ur mind too?
spending some time to read our posts and some more time to comment abt those, makes them so chweet. sometimes, i feel that it's those sweet commentators who are inspiring us to write more n more. wht do u say?

Keshi said...

hey Nora nooooo it wasnt abt u. plz know that. Its abt some old friends who r nowhere near my blog for months now.

*HUGZ*

More love n prayers to ur bro!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lena aww sweetie u wont be able to get rid of me from ur blog either..lol!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

KP no wurries. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty RW!

nah each time I hit on ur ID and try to get to ur blog, it leads to no bloglink msg. I'll try again.


**Saby a cyber criminal? hahaa!! Don't be so harsh girl

he's worse than that. He's also a moron.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Also RW...Saby is a Cyber criminal. These are the things he's done over 4yrs in Blogville:

*cloned my id
*left abusive comments using my id, in my friends' blogs
*created blogs just tp defame me
*stole my pics and created Orkut and other SN accounts
*Pretended to be me in several places
*left dirty comments for me everywhere in blogville
*always ABUSES me in Anony comments in other ppl's blogs
*stalks me everywhere
*leaves filthy comments in my blog which I delete every single day
*harasses women on the net
*links me to porn sites at his own will



having done all that, he pretends he's innocent and has a following of naive women who has no idea that he's a cyber CRIMINAL...rather a serial offender.


There'll be a day when I hand over all his PC details to the authorities.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Amit :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Satish!

**but y do u bother abt them if they don't comment in your blogs?

cos they were beyond just blog-mates...they were very close. Anyways it snot wut u mean. Im not whinging abt comments :)


Keshi.

Commander Zaius said...

While I may miss a post or two here and there your point of view on life is such that I will keep coming back as long as you post. You are a remarkable, talented, and intelligent lady. And I have to add that I appreciate and feel honored when you drop by my site.

Keshi said...

aww ty BB!

And this post wasnt abt my CURRENT readers..and not u at all!

HUGZ!

Keshi.

Anks said...

hey keshi, why did it seem like some of the spite in this post was directed towards me? maybe i am giving myself too much importance, but it did seem like i was one of those you blogged about in this post! coz i had stopped commenting on a LOT of your posts... i read your blog about as regularly as i read blogs, but ya, i don't comment much... do i have to give a reason and explain? i didn't think you'd care about my opinion... but after reading this post, i am like... what the heck, let me tell you anyway... if you don't like it, you can throw it outta the window... of late keshi, the tone of your blog has started veering towards slutty. yeah, it was smart and sexy before... now i feel its beginning to get sleazy. i know you are a sensitive and intelligent girl (that comes out in your posts and views) and there is more to you than the cleavage shots that have become regular on your blog. My opinion is that there is a thin line between sexy and slutty & somewhere down the way, that line was crossed here... its all done in fun, but i don't enjoy it.... so, i don't comment... having said that, let me also tell you that you've surprised me. With the amount of visitors and comments you get, do you really care if a few ppl don't visit / don't comment? or what opinions they form about about your blog? I'd not care... honestly, and i thought neither would you...

Keshi said...

Anks it was no way related to u girl.

To begin with, ur not an old CLOSE friend of mine, r ya? :) I mean, u and I didnt talk on the fone, neither did we exchange emails, and no u were not regular in my blog either. So what makes u think this was abt u? but if the hat fits ya wear it hehe. but that does mean this post is abt u...seriously it's abt some others who r not in this post even!



** now i feel its beginning to get sleazy.

mebbe it is...in YOUR opinion. So how does that bother u, I ask? Im not forcing u to be here, am I? :)




**i know you are a sensitive and intelligent girl (that comes out in your posts and views) and there is more to you than the cleavage shots that have become regular on your blog.

How d u know that? That there's more to me than these pics? Besides, abt cleavage shots...how does that make my blog sleazy? Ur one judgemental girl Anks :):)


Wuts sleazy to u may not be so to others. If u dun like being here, and if u think my blog is SLUTTY (in your own terms), well u hv a choice. DONT BE HERE.

ppl who see others as slutty n this and that, dont see their own problems. To me boobs r not SLUTTY...plz correct ur opinion abt that Anks. I didnt flash em naked here. Cleavage is SEXY and VERY REAL...it's WOMANLY. And if u see that as Slutty, then it's ur misfortune.

tnxx!



Keshi.

Anks said...

ah... you are upset... and you do have a right to be... yeah, i am judgemental... and like i said, this was my opinion... i still visit your blog keshi... which means i already have made a choice... i don't have a problem with the cleavage shots... and i agree they are sexy... there was just an overdose of them here... there's too much sexy on the blog according to me.... and the bottom line is that its my opinion... am i asking you to change? no! am i suggesting you pay heed to it? no! be the way you are lady... we readers will always like some posts, some aspect of the blog and keep coming back for more... and like i said, i wouldn't care if someone told me your blog has boring self centered crap (which, at most times it does) and neither do i expect anyone else to be bothered about my opinion about there blog... you do what you do for yourself and no ones opinion need bother ya... :)

and how do i know there is more to you than those pics? you told me yourself... thru this blog... there is a sensitive and intelligent woman back there... who can express herself well...

Keshi said...

No Anks, u termed my precious online home as SLUTTY. I dun think u need to explain anymore.

Keshi.