Monday, May 19

Eleutherophobia

As I lay myself to sleep, I wonder. From the day we are born, we become slaves to something, someone, somewhere down the line. Slaves. Yes that's what we are, however much you may try to deny that. Raped by life's seduction, manipulated by a family system, controlled by desire, driven by dreams, hungered by power, satiated by hope, chased by society, stopped by a milestone only to find a new one being born...and the cycle repeats. Slaves don't rest. They run until they become the run...and they don't even realise it. You may say this is life and if there isn't any 'chase' there's no fun in it. Fair enough. But why do we always have to be slaves to something in order for life to be LIVED? That's because we are also slaves to our minds. We are slaves to our ego, greed, jealousy, desire...we are slaves to our families, religions, careers, beliefs etc...we are slaves to others and to ourselves. Prisoners of self and society. Beaten by rules, punished by the system, bound by the chains of expectations, we are the slaves of slaves. We claim we're doing great in life but have we ever stepped out of this jail? Have we ever fed a hungry man and felt good about it? Have we ever climbed a mountain and kissed the skies? Have we ever learnt to let go and be free? Nah, cos it's all about us isnt it? Cos all we care is about us...our life...our wants...our dreams. A fear of being alone, a fear being left out, a fear of being a fish outta water, a fear of rejection somehow drives us to be locked...to be behind bars...to be trapped by the venom of glory that kills the passion and freedom...for ideas to be controlled. Humans are eleutherophobic creatures wandering around longing to be desired, wanting to be wanted, screaming to be heard, ending up as mere slaves of one another. Raped by life yet thriving with those scars. We are self-made slaves. I'm a prisoner of my existence. Are you? Cos I know I'm not the only one.



The Flying Kissee of the day is...

A heart that really beats, feels and marches ahead in no fear, and it's none other than our darling Samby! Those who know him know how AMAZING this young man is...he's only 20 and talks like he's 101. LOL no offense to ya Samby, what I meant is your wisdom. It's as big as the ocean at such a tender age...you must have gone through alot to acquire that kind of knowledge about life. Cos it can't come free. Such wisdom comes only from true life experiences. Your words always echo in my head..it's like you speak my mind and you say it so brilliantly. Samby has a way of making you want to read his every post, wanting to grab every line he writes cos it's pure bliss to the soul...it's cool water to my open sores. He turns his pain into healing others who have been there and makes you realise that you're not alone. I'd like to quote Samby here...something that he said that had me in awe of his brilliance. "I am stuck here on this earth...I am not allowed to die...but am not allowed to live"...and another one by Samby "Pain..I have become numb...when the pain gets too much... the pain itslef becomes the medicine". So need I tell you anymore about this awesome guy who's got a heart as big as the Everest and wisdom as wide as the ocean? Go check him out for yourself, you'll be hooked in no time. Though I'm a big sis to Samby, sometimes Im the 'older woman' that he fancies, hai na Samby...LOL! Samby are ya scared of this 'older' woman? Whatever you do, please don't take your shirt off cos I'd die instantly haha! Just look at him girls...isn't he what God made (when He was totally sober) for women? MWACCKKKZ! Dija feel it? ;-). Enjoy your day Samby, you'll never know how much respect and love I have for ya mate.
You rock and I wish you all the best in your life! Whatever comes your way, remember Keshi has a place for ya in her heart and will always be thinking of ya. IMO this is the greatest song ever written and it's dedicated to your brave spirit...



Current Music: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

211 Cranium Signets:

Anonymous said...

very well said :)

the stygian sailor said...

**Have we ever learnt to let go and be free**
CLICHE it is. this letting go thing.
if you feeling 'suffocated' by the world you exist in, chuck it all and go on a trip to anywhere you want. and then come back to see the difference.
warning: if you dont come back you may become a la ernesto che guevara with the motorcycle diaries.
what a change that would be ; granma keshi to the revolutionary keshi.
i wonder what you your revolution would be about?? lipstick?, sarees, no... boobs!!

La vida Loca said...

Yup a prisoner in my mind..now that I a aware..its a different story

Keshi said...

tnxx Ashu!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Stygian nah it isnt abt taking a break.

Slaves we remian somehow.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

LaVida me too..we r all that n more.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Alok said...

"They run until they become the run." - gr8 line keshi and one that should have been highlighted as well ... who is not a slave to life and when I say life it encompasses everything ... doesn't it ... ofcourse I also read of people who achieve nirvana where they attain that elusive freedom, but I sometimes wonder is that freedom worth the price paid as well ......



Alok

the stygian sailor said...

ok... if you want be a slave be one..
and while you are at it, be my slave too :)

Keshi said...

ty Alok, someone u'stood this post :)


**ofcourse I also read of people who achieve nirvana where they attain that elusive freedom, but I sometimes wonder is that freedom worth the price paid as well

I agree...I often wonder, is that real freedom?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey College kid :)

**if you want be a slave be one..

we dun hv a choice.



**and while you are at it, be my slave too

haha u mean with hand-cuffs and ropes n all? ;-)


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

wow, if that is complimentary to the actual slavery, i am fine with it. but i was thinking more in the lines of washing dishes and doing my laundry :)
i dont believe in slavery. i am a 'free living soul' :)

Keshi said...

hey Stygian..

**i dont believe in slavery. i am a 'free living soul' :)

that must be why u said "but i was thinking more in the lines of washing dishes and doing my laundry"?? :)


u r a slave whether u like it or not..cos ur here reading my blog everyday, being a slave to it. LOL!


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

i am reading your blog cos i dont wanted to be subjected to posts like the previous one :)
think of it, if a bitch in training post is that intense, how scalding incinerating a bitch godmother's post would be :)

Keshi said...

so u feel ur being forced to read my blog? Then u dunno me at all. hehehe. No wurries mate!

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

i am not being forced to do anything... except studying. how i hate it. evryday they discover a new disease, the old one becomes outdated.. never mind.
it is true. i dont know you. i dont know anyone. i dont know anything. after all i am a 'college kid' :)

Keshi said...

**i am not being forced to do anything... except studying. how i hate it.

haha so u ARE a slave to ur studies!

so wut abt studying the new disease KESHI?


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

if i get back to work, i wouldn feel that sore about studying.
keshi is not disease. keshi is panacea :)

Keshi said...

Stygian aww that was sweet but r ya for real? LOL Im nowhere close to the CURE..I always thought I was the disease...the open sores.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Macadamia The Nut said...

Seriously Keshigirl!! Sigh!! The one thing I'm a slave to is my grandpa's love. Totally can't do anything against it. So bloody inhibiting it is :D

But apart from that, nothing at all. I've crossed those seas long back... or at least I like to think so ;)

How do you manage to write about issues to close to many a heart but left unvoiced?

the stygian sailor said...

i am not real. i am virtual. remember it is blogville.
i like the hugs part though.

Macadamia The Nut said...

P.S. Someone talked about *Have we ever learnt to let go and be free* as being a cliche.

But... being a cliche doesn't make something untrue, does it now?

And if a trip to wherever makes a difference then the whole world and its grandma must pack their bags and 'run away' from pressing issues, right?

How easy to imagine that trouble will vanish thanks to a 'trip;. I'm actually laughing here Keshigirl.

But then again, each to his own thoughts I guess, no?

P.S. Come lets forge a fake-boob revolution Keshi! Be inspired! Sign up today! Heh heh heh!

:D

;)

Whitesnake said...

Yeah we are all a slave to something, to ya self to the drink to the internal battles of life.

What we are slaves to really is what the community in which we live dictates.
whether that be in a relationship, family, suburbia, town, country, religion or politics even our own beliefs.......

The song "I want to break free" comes to mind.

Wonder if I am a slave to freedom?

Keshi said...

ty Maca u got what I meant by this post :)


**one thing I'm a slave to is my grandpa's love.

aww and I say thats OK. cos it's LOVE. *HUGZ* And Im a slave to my mum's love too. I cant live w.o. her and thats total slavery LOL!


**How do you manage to write about issues to close to many a heart but left unvoiced?

mebbe cos I've hit rock bottom in being a slave to some things in life...

tnxx hun!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Stygian..

**i am not real. i am virtual. remember it is blogville.


that hurt. So Im not real to u too? WOW I didnt know that!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Heyya Maca..so nice to see u here again :)



**being a cliche doesn't make something untrue, does it now?

so true! alot of ppl run away from 'cliches'...but the cliches remain true.



**And if a trip to wherever makes a difference then the whole world and its grandma must pack their bags and 'run away' from pressing issues, right?



I did tell Stygian that it isnt abt going on a trip or taking a break. Thats not the cure.



**How easy to imagine that trouble will vanish thanks to a 'trip;. I'm actually laughing here Keshigirl.

LOL I know.




**But then again, each to his own thoughts I guess, no?

aha..everyone has their illusions abt life and it's remedies.


**P.S. Come lets forge a fake-boob revolution Keshi! Be inspired! Sign up today! Heh heh heh!

haha good one hun MWAH!


Keshi.

Jay said...

I'm just a slave to your love Keshi. Or at least I could be! LOL ;-)

Keshi said...

tnxx Steve!

love that number by Freddie!


**Wonder if I am a slave to freedom?

we all like to think so..but we r actually freedom-phobic! we cant survive w.o. someone, something driving us.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Jay no wurries mate...taek all u want ;-) r ya sure u dun wanna be freed?

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

not real to you too??? too??? who else are you not real to?
how can you be hurt for such a silly reason? maybe not silly for you...
time for a drink.

Keshi said...

Stygian hey..

** who else are you not real to?

does it matter? u said Im unreal, and thats enough for me to feel awful hehe.


btw Maca and I hv some qns for ya..read her comment above and my reply to her.


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

I am a slave to myself sometimes.. Sheesh!!! I would love to really have some slaves of my own!! haha!!

Samby does deserve those flying kisses.. Is he not the greatest!!!! He has a lot of wisdom!!! Oh Yeah PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't take off your shirt... I dunno if I could take it! HAHA!!!

Keshi you are way to sweet!!! I am a slave to your BLOG!!!!

Toodles
Ne

g-man said...

Raped by life's seduction, manipulated by a family system, controlled by desire, driven by dreams, hungered by power, satiated by hope, chased by society, stopped by a milestone only to find a new one being born

very well said. we are slaves to our minds. i'd like to think that we always think of ourselves because there's this instinct for self-preservation that we can never entirely get rid of. anything other than that is just plain being a mofo.

its like we're shadowed every step of the way by something or someone. our family, our friends, someone or the other holds us back for what they think is the best, even if its something we really want to do. granted that it sometimes is for the best, but at other times its just plain fucked up.

i'm doing my best not to become a victim of myself. i do what i think i must do at that point and don't turn back. it turns out for the best, i always see it that way...

Ankur said...

i was thinking this all day long yesterday. Y have i become a slave, someone whos just doing things coz he has to!!!

I wish 5 years and then i will set myself free, coz i have to do a lot yet... but u think precisely like me on this... i have been a victim many a times of wat ppl want me to do and i eventually do it some way or other!!!

Pathetic as they may call it but truth of life which wont be changed for next 5 yrs, or may be i dont see it coming!!!

Samby is a man, i call him a man, yet he has to mature a lot no doubt abt this too... but yes, his pen is pretty sharp and most of the times he writes wat hits u d most!!!

He is a small boy needs some mentoring to do right things and so tat he shldnt be screwing himself...

And yes, he truly deserves those flying kisses...
he is my younger bro :D
wish him a gr8 life ahead!!!

Cheers!!!

the stygian sailor said...

It is a cliché that most clichés are true, but then, like most clichés, that cliché is untrue

**How easy to imagine that trouble will vanish thanks to a 'trip'**
it may not vanish, but it surely is better than rolling around in misery and then being bothered by it.

go ahead forge your 'fake boob' revolution. it is indeed a ' pressing issue'

the stygian sailor said...

the questions were challenging indeed.
after all only 'a fool' can ask questions which the wise cant answer :)

Keshi said...

Cinderz hey HUGZ n ty!

** I am a slave to your BLOG!!!!

lol awww...and Im a slave to ur's! And I dun wanna be freed no no nooooooo!


**samby

I really really pray that he wont put up a shirtless pic of him in his blog..cos that wud be the day I die. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey G-man tnxx!

**i'd like to think that we always think of ourselves because there's this instinct for self-preservation that we can never entirely get rid of.

yes..I guess it's natural. We cant really get rid of that, or can we?



** granted that it sometimes is for the best, but at other times its just plain fucked up.

I agree totally!



**i do what i think i must do at that point and don't turn back

good on ya! I learnt something from that line of ur's. TY!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur!

**Pathetic as they may call it but truth of life which wont be changed for next 5 yrs, or may be i dont see it coming!!!


nah its not pathetic Ankur..its the way Humans r. whether we like it or not, we r slaves of one another.


*Samby

awww yes..he's the lil bro I never had. I really love this guy.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehehehe Stygian @pressing issue.


**it may not vanish, but it surely is better than rolling around in misery and then being bothered by it.

nah Stygian..I dun think u got my post. Nevermind. :)


Keshi.

Nirmal said...

its so true...
no one loves to be a slave .......but every1 is r slaves someway or the other....

and also well written bout our samby...

the stygian sailor said...

i would never get your post. it is too serious for my understanding :)

Dalicia said...

nicely said

g-man said...

lol not unless you're at the height of adrenaline junkie-ism, or, well, at the nadir of depression. but still, i don't think you can give it up entirely.

aw, yvw!!!

sid said...

wow..Infact I was kind of thinking the same thing yesterday...that to break off from old thoughts..what needs to be done??...do you live by them just cos they have been there since ages or is it that I am unable to accept reailty as of today or is it that i have become a SLAVE of that thought!......Thats one deep thot Keshi....
PS: its good you dont know a certain language called french...you would have an entire country at your feet:-p.....
you rock...!

Vrijilesh Rai said...

"Raped by life's seduction"

** Awesome thot this one.. just too good n expressive. And yep, its true.. we have sort of gotten so stranglked by our own routines in life that we have somehow lost our individuality, our inherent freedom to even express ourselves, let alone do our own bit.

Keshi said...

**after all only 'a fool' can ask questions which the wise cant answer

aww Stygian now ur being a slave to ur EGO. :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal :)

**but every1 is r slaves someway or the other....


true..just that some of us r not even aware of it.


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

created a revo.... yeah very neatly put

Keshi said...

hello Stygian :) chillax.

**i would never get your post. it is too serious for my understanding

but werent u the one who said "after all only 'a fool' can ask questions which the wise cant answer"?

So Im the fool here. not u. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha G-man!

**unless you're at the height of adrenaline junkie-ism

I guess when ur there, thats when u realise what life really is.

Im absoultely there ;-)


Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sissy
we r slaves becoz we fear coming out of our comfort zone..n we r slaves coz we kno that's the easiset way to fulfill our desires for more..nd we trade our self dignity for it ...

same kindda post twice acedia n den avaritia..now i definitely belive that we r connected ..isn't it..


Abt samby...yeap he is too young n too mature..a rare combination...I love reading him..he is a grt guy..but his way od speaking truth straight forward sumtimes i feel is too dangerous for others coz he is making people to rebel out..yeah it's good for us..but I have seen a negative influence case..nd it was very bad..tremendously bad..though i do blame his posts..but blog is for writing own expression..so i maybe wrong...but sumhow i feel if sumone idolize u ..u shud have a role to play good in their life...
but he writes good n i agree to u abt his features

Keshi said...

ty Sid!

**is it that i have become a SLAVE of that thought

we r slaves to out minds..so yeah it can be that too. but Im not saying there's anything wrong with that...this is inherent to all humans, unfortunately.

French I know duh! Je t'aime Sid! ;-)


well thats abt all I know LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vrij!

**we have sort of gotten so stranglked by our own routines in life that we have somehow lost our individuality, our inherent freedom to even express ourselves, let alone do our own bit.


Spot on! Thats exactly wut I meant by this post.


Keshi.

fingers said...

That must be why I'm always so tired. All that running and hiding is exhausting...

Keshi said...

ty Chriz :)

and someone's looking so handsome with that smile *wolf whistles*

KEshi.

Keshi said...

yes I agree bro we r connected! :)

**comfort zone

yeah and worse, we r really not comfy in there...it's just an illusion.



**...but sumhow i feel if sumone idolize u ..u shud have a role to play good in their life...

Samby plays GOOD in my life :) yes he does. He makes me realise that Im not alone..that we r all suffering in one way or the other...that everyone has a cross to bear. And he educates me abt life and it's challenges..he really does!


Keshi.

Vishesh said...

hmm...we are all driven by others who feed us i guess....
we need to emancipate...and yes life supp'd to be like this and all...but who wants to be slave?

btw keshi check this out :) http://youthunite.wordpress.com

Rià said...

Thats y i always say u r a beautiful person inside out!wonderful post indeed...yes i agree i m also a prisoner of my existence :D really liked the way u hav written abt Samby and u r every bit right abt him. :)

Tarun said...

From being bitchy (the weekend pst) to talking of salvation.
I see Skahya Muni (the Buddha) smiling on you.
Yes everyone is slave .... life is a compromise.
But mind over matter.Me have to control things around us ... its not about being master of the whole world, but about always being in a state of calmness and control.
It comes from years of pratice.
It is a very critical issue which you have touched upon.
I did start to read the Bhagvad Gita for the same reason ... but then I fell slave to my professional routine. :p
Ciao
Good Day

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Sissy
that's because that u r mature enough to pick up wat's good n wat's not so..have u thot abt those lil kids who can't do that..who r jus starting to see the adult world..nd belive me their number is more than us..but i m not against free blogging..he has every right to do so..I adore him too..his spirits always gave me inspiration..but his rebel attitude n his young fan followings warns me of a troubled future ahead..

Nirmal said...

naaa i m aware of it....and i love it too..

the stygian sailor said...

i am chilling! the weekend begins today... yippeee

Unknown said...

I agree with the post.

Yes, we are slaves, but of nobody but ourselves. It's just the way you want to look at it. It's about how much strength you have in you.

I guess that summarizes my thoughts.

Hiren said...

hmmmm ... guess its the first time i dont agree with your post :)

** That's because we are also slaves to our minds. We are slaves to our ego, greed, jealousy, desire...

The day you get free from these ... you will attain Nirvana ... and i dont think you would really want that ... just think ... if you are not a slave of your desire ... then no parties, no blogging, no hunk watching :) ... so i think its better the slave way .. isnt it ??

and why do u feel like a slave ??? you are free to blog on the topics you like, you are free to hit on hot dudes, you are free to listen to the music you like, you are free to drive your car, you are free to get tonnes of snaps of yours clicked ....

One is always as much free as one would want himself to be ...

Lena said...

*We are self-made slaves. I'm a prisoner of my existence.

but then if we put ourselves into prison, it is up to us to leave it anytime we wish, right? :)

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...this post reminds me of the poem which had lines'Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die'(Charge of the Light Brigade,Alfred Lord Tennyson...link,if you need::http://poetry.eserver.org/light-brigade.html)

..We're in the same boat as those soldiers-if it's not one thing enslaving us,it's another..none of us can say 'I'm free',in the true meaning of the words.Unless,of course, you've renounced the world and gone into the mountains,'hermit'ically' speaking,but,there also,I hear there are 'apsaras' around,who'll disturb your meditation.

Nice dedication to Samby,this time.:)

Anonymous said...

Samby is kinda cute. Best wishes to him.

Slaves: Though you are right for we just that... But, I guess, mind can't be enslaved. So even if you are living the life of a slave, let your mind and sprit be free.

I think once again I am at my best: Boring people. Hanh ya Nanh?

Today, somehow I feel your picture will suit a column soemwhere in a magazine. Ever thought of that... life of a columnist?

Satanic Angel said...

yu r so bang on here!man how dyu come up wit such insights..i mean wow yu do think a lot whichs nice :) Am a slave big time..to all my selfish wants and needs and more such blah..but the wants have got more to do wit some attention seekin and love..i love to be loved and i hate it if theres even a single person who dislikes me.
Some people here think having to let go and be free is cliched..but cant cliched things be true? Cliched, maybe, so wot! Oh n lets have a burn-the-bra revolution if at all we gonna have one ;)

Sam said...

this is exactly what i wrote about last week.... do we really have a life to call our own???

Sam said...

lady!! you freaked me.... here i'm at ur blog.. and viola!! teh lady is taking a peek at mine... talk abt great minds thinking alike!! :P

or is it fools seldom differ?? :D

take care.. and be urself no matter what!! u get that...
i'm sure u do... but then i can't help but boss arnd ppl i cherish in one or the other!!

cheerio!!

FH said...

We are all "bound and gagged" by society, aren't we, Keshi girl? Sigh....!!!

Good Monday morning to ya and I am sure it is for Samby today! He is a handsome fella!:)))

Pavi!!!! said...

If we do what our mind n heart asks us to do...n we are slaves to our mind n heart..is it such a bad thing keshi? Is it sumthing we shld feel helpless abt? If we are salves to our emotions, shld we feel sorry for ourselves?

But yes...in a way all of us are slaves to society...n there aint much one can do abt that :(

Clyde said...

Keshi
I cant be a slave to anything---
Of course I have wants, dreams and needs but none of them unfulfilled will end my life.
I'll just have to adjust my desires.
It is all about being the best that you can within the boundaries that you chose to accept

SaffronSaris said...

This is a heavy post, still taking my time to digest....

Oh, BTW, Mois' back in business ;)

Cazzie!!! said...

Keshi, mwah back to you, lovely lady :)

Jeevan said...

"Have we ever fed a hungry man and felt good about it?" we could if we think and talk about it and it presence to many more.

"I am stuck here on this earth...I am not allowed to die...but am not allowed to live" it struck keshi.

Solitaire said...

Keshi, we are all truly prisoners of our existence. I think only those who have "self-actualized" (based on Maslow's theory) are the ones who are not. We are mere mortals and this is normal.

Yes, Samby is truly very wise. I think his hard experiences continue to make him grow, a lot sooner than one would want a 20-year-old too. I hope he blossoms into a precious person who will learn to love himself more.

maverick said...

hmm...well ..what u ve written is very true...to not to be slaves to ourselves...we got to become a monk and go hibernate in the himalayas or anyother mountain range for that matter...

one good thing i did last week..or atleast i felt good abt was that..on my way back to the guest house..there was this kid who came running to me and asked me for some stuff to eat for his toddler bro,who was in the arms of his mother sitting on the pavement nearby...he said that they were betrayed n all..generally i dont give away money on this..but i saw the mother..the kid..and the toddler and i just gave the boy some money to buy some food...i wanted to give more..but i wasnt carrying more with me that time...

newaz...how u doing??

Helen said...

I've totally been dwelling on this lately, and I think so much of adhering to societal standards comes down to wanting to stay in good graces with those that don't hold our same values. It means so much to my Mr. H and his family to worry about progress and making a good living and having all the accoutrements of a successful life that it would be perceived as selfish to just defy those values so I could live a more grounded to the earth type of existence, you know? So much of what we do is for other people. But I read you to connect with others that feel there is more out there in life.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I'm back.

Just dropped by to say hi. "HI!"

I'm busy already--will comment on your next post.

This post was great!!

Bev

KAYLEE said...

Well said. How you been keshi? I have been getting better :) I am just not sure how much longer i want to suffer like this......

KAYLEE said...

OK scratch that last sentence in that last comment of mine. I am npot going to think like that :)

Keshi said...

o yes Fingers! and all that body-bag carrying :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Vish tnxx!

I checked that blog out..nice. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Ria! we all r...and Im not saying its wrong. Its human nature.

Samby is a hunk too :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

LOL yes my mood changes pretty fast.


**I did start to read the Bhagvad Gita for the same reason ... but then I fell slave to my professional routine

hehe there u go! Its a very hard thing to control..this mind.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey wussup Bro? :)


**but his rebel attitude n his young fan followings warns me of a troubled future ahead

I can u'stand where ur coming from...and I hv only one thing to say abt that.

Young or old, ppl will do what THEY wanna do, irrespective of who they get influenced by. The ultimate decision is your's..not Samby's or mine or any other blogger's. You are responsible for YOUR actions.

:) make any sense?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good on ya Nirmal!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

thats good to know Stygian :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

yes Alok ur right abt that.

tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren :)


**The day you get free from these ... you will attain Nirvana

nah u dun HAVE to be in orange robes to feel FREEDOM.



**if you are not a slave of your desire ... then no parties, no blogging, no hunk watching :) ... so i think its better the slave way .. isnt it ??


Hiren did I say being a slave is miserable? :) Did I say it's wrong? I only said that we r all slaves to something or someone. thats all.




**and why do u feel like a slave ??? you are free to blog on the topics you like, you are free to hit on hot dudes, you are free to listen to the music you like, you are free to drive your car, you are free to get tonnes of snaps of yours clicked ....

cos they are all my DEPENDENCIES. And to me, that's what being a slave is :)



**One is always as much free as one would want himself to be ...

Hiren we all wud LIKE to think of ourselves as this and that. But that doesnt really make us that.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lena tnxx!


**but then if we put ourselves into prison, it is up to us to leave it anytime we wish,

r we able to release ourselves from being a slave to life so easily Lena?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty AmitL!


**lines'Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die'(Charge of the Light Brigade,Alfred Lord Tennyson...

WOW I've forgotten that fav of mine from school days. tnxx for reminding me of that Amit!



yes...no one can say 'Im Free' in the true meaning of the words. ppl just like to believe they r free.


tnxx for u'standing this post so very well Amit. Many didnt. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Kulz! Looking good there :)


**But, I guess, mind can't be enslaved. So even if you are living the life of a slave, let your mind and sprit be free.

Kulz we r all slaves of our MINDS! Its the one thing thats so very hard to control.



*life of a columnist

neat idea mate :)



tnxx!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Elusive u r so lovable..no can hate ya hun. HUGZ!


**Some people here think having to let go and be free is cliched..but cant cliched things be true?

I agree. Alot of ppl like to hide the truth under the term 'cliched' and also get away with it.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Sam yes we do think alike.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Sam and u too HUGZ!

u've been alright?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Asha tnxx hun!

**We are all "bound and gagged" by society

Amen!

strange thing is that some ppl refuse to believe that. LOL!


How did Trish go?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pavi!

**If we do what our mind n heart asks us to do...n we are slaves to our mind n heart..is it such a bad thing keshi? Is it sumthing we shld feel helpless abt? If we are salves to our emotions, shld we feel sorry for ourselves?


aww did I say its a BAD thing? It may be a good AND a bad thing, depending on the attachment level.



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Clyde that was a neat msg!


**needs but none of them unfulfilled will end my life

well-said!


but ur a slave to me arent ya? LOL! aww Im disappointed. :):)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Saffy!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Caz hey hot Aussie chick, hows ya? :)

MMMMMMMMWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jeevan!

yes we can...if we forget abt our wants all the time.


**"I am stuck here on this earth...I am not allowed to die...but am not allowed to live" it struck keshi.


yes that line by Samby struck me big time too Jeevan!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sol!


** I think only those who have "self-actualized" (based on Maslow's theory) are the ones who are not. We are mere mortals and this is normal.

true...100% agreed.


ty for leaving a note to Samby. Im sure he'd love to read that coming from u Sol.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Thats a truly nice gesture Mav...well-done!


**to not to be slaves to ourselves...we got to become a monk and go hibernate in the himalayas or anyother mountain range for that matter...


even then can we be 100% free?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Helen I so know wut u mean.


**So much of what we do is for other people

Spot on! And in that process we r all zombies wandering this Earth with no clear understanding of who we really are.



*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bev MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Kaylz we ALL suffer in one way or the other...

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

so true keshi :) I am just glad that i am alive and well enough to be typing this comment to you TODAY :) HUGZ KESHI!

I hope you are doing okay today!

Keshi said...

Kaylz good on ya girl, thats the way to be!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Jim u can stay the hell out of my blog, if u hv any dignity.


Keshi.

Macadamia The Nut said...

You've just been 'awarded' on my blog
:D

Keshi said...

aww Maca I read that b4 u came here but I cudnt comment there :( u hv disabled comments for that post.


Keshi.

The Phosgene Kid said...

I just can't get enough keshi!!!

Sig said...

That's what makes the essence of being human my Keshi - we yearn and we seek, we desire and we despair. But despite all of that, we still do have the element of control over ourselves...

Anonymous said...

the mole under the left eye... you dont give a second thought b4 you take a decision

The Grunt said...

Samby, you lucky dog!

AnonymousBlogger said...

Oh Keshi, how right you are that we are indeed trapped. Mostly by our own minds.

But it's the way we are as humans. We have to look our for ourselves, and we will do what it takes to make ourselves happy, and other happy with us.

I can't say I'm any different. The alternative doesn't seem nearly as appealing.

the stygian sailor said...

what a party... monday night and a mind blowing... skull split wide open. awesome...
are you and jim mortal enemies or something? i am not sure if i should ask this question. not my place

Pri said...

even darwin spoke about 'survival of the fittest' :)
we all trying to be survivors...
we are all trying to fit in...and its sad that in the process we have forgotten to 'live'

as for samby, i know him too and i think he truly deserves the mention :)

cheers!

Keshi said...

Phoso yes u can..when I stop blogging some day..perhaps soon. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I agree Silvara...u said it the best!

MWAH!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

hey hot aunty ...wats up...lol

Keshi said...

hey Chriz :)

**you dont give a second thought b4 you take a decision

omg how did ya know that? cos thats so true!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Grunty u should say u lucky puppy...aww cos hes only 20.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

true AB...we r naturally that.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Stygian glad to know u had fun :)

**skull split wide open

LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pri!

**we are all trying to fit in...and its sad that in the process we have forgotten to 'live'

Spot on!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

well it was a head banging party. my neck still hurts. we almost got thrown out of my friends apartment for blasting rock songs on full volume at 2 am :)
i asked that q about jim, cos left a comment on my blog saying he is jealous of where i am now.

Keshi said...

hey Uncle Nirmal hows ur witchy wife doin? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Good one then Stygian :)

Forget abt Jim. He's jealous of everyone who associates me.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Is Smaby doesnt read this post by tonite, I wont blog ever again.

:(

Keshi.

Tarun said...

Got an update running, do check it out.

Nirmal said...

hey dont call uncle's aunty withcy....coz aunty is sexy....lol..


do u luv people calling u witchy....huh..

the stygian sailor said...

as you say miss :)

Keshi said...

Tarun I just did. TY!

SO CUTE!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

so Im ur witchy bitchy witch Nirmal? hahahaha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Stygian I dunno..its really upto u. I really dun care wut u do with jim.

:)

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

ha ha i said i will only date witch but marry a good kind hearted sexy human gal.....

and bout bitchy ...even they r hot...lol

the stygian sailor said...

ignorance is bliss they say. so i ll jus chill or rather "chillax" in your words :)

Dew said...

Nice blog.. a friend told me abt ur blog...now i am addicted :)

Keshi said...

Nirmal which one is is..Dating or Marrying? U cant do both w.o. getting killed. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Stygian ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Punjabi WC n ty!

Who told ya abt my blog? May I ask :)

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

ha ha really...i m alive....lol..

Keshi said...

**i m alive

logic says thats cos u are neither dating or married.

keep Living Nirmal lol!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

i know ..it feels great to breath without any obstruction...l0l

Keshi said...

u mean w.o. the broomstick on ur face when the witch is sitting next to ya having coffee with ya?

Keshi.

Nefariousoutlook said...

man this post was brilliant!! and 148 commnets..man your blog is popular! lol..keep posting :)

Keshi said...

Nefarious tnxx man, yes man, I know man, it's pretty popular man LOL!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

ha ha i dont care whitch outfit u wear when u cum for a date.....

nor the things u bring ...lol

Keshi said...

Since u only DATE Witches, I better bring my broomstick and black cat.

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

but later on if i propose to marry u...then wat will u do.....throw that cat and bromstick and change to white glown.....lol

Keshi said...

haha @white gown!


aww..if u propose to me, I'd die. so u better bring a coffin to the date too. U know why, I didnt believe any man wud dare to propose to me. LOL!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

haha keshi u never know......some guys loves dare......


tc...now need to work as my boss is giving some weird look....lol..

meet u 2morow..

Hiren said...

** cos they are all my DEPENDENCIES. And to me, that's what being a slave is :)

if these are dependencies and your concept of being a slave .... then I guess i was thinking along more extreme lines when i wrote my first comment .... neways forget that ....

btw chk out my reply to ur 'indian wedding food' comment :)

hv a great day ahead !

Diva Watch said...

Gotta agree with Hiren. Unless the post was just an academic one and that in your reality, you feel you are actually free. The mind plays very clever games with itself.

Anonymous said...

I dont know.. This slavery you talk about..yes I am a slave .... each one of us is... but you leaving all the things aside..lets talk about ambition!... yes... slave is driven by its master... and ambition drives us... so its the master and we are the slaves ..wrong... its not the ambition that drives us...excatly.. its the want of that ambition to be fulfillled that drives us.. you tknow..its more like a romantic relationship..i love my dream of the army.. it is in front of me and i am runnig after it...its not that the dream is standing behind and flooging me to run..i mean u get my point.. this hold true in ambition..but yes..then again..if not ambition..we are slaves of sumthing else... sumhow...

And what was that u not posting until i see this?? i mean.. lol..i dnt have the sme priveleges i have when i was back at my place remebr.. i dnt even reply tro comments on my blog now.. really its bit difficult fo rme..but i trymy best to reply.soldiers wrd... :-)...

Anonymous said...

and thanks a ton for the flying kisse dedication.. It means a lot to me.. thanx a ton.. and I was going thru the comments.. I feel gr8 that so many people have noticed me on blogger sphere in my 2 months of blogging here... Always nice to know that ur appreciated isn't it ma'am keshi?? specially when you have been longing for want and attention all ur life !!... no make that "genuine" want and attention from people who are not getting any gain from doing it... it means a lot to me... thanx a ton all of ya.. specially my dear "Blondie" cinder... I cant wait for u to come to India again...

And about my shirt.. Dnt tell me you dont want to see my umm.. lets just say a body toned by years and years of exercise at military boarding and stuff hmm>> Dont tell me u dnt wanna see that.. lol...

Anonymous said...

what u fail to realise is that some people heere do not know what privelege they have to have a mother.. askk those who dnt have a mother..or better yet ask them whose mothers act like strangers... u dnt know sumone like that..okay u can ask me then.... See brother..i dnt make it hidden fact that i dislike my parents..yes... i dnt like them..but then... than does not mean that i dnt respect other mothers too.. No.. thts not the case..and then I am bound to feel hurt when someone else says that i am joking around with all this...right... So i felt het and i never replied backl to her.. you think u know the inside story and u forward me her mails in which she has written about me and all..but dude.. I have tons of suchmails..and I have replied to them as professionally as i can.. i have guided her. the best wayh i can.. and that thing is over and done with then why she has ti bring in the issue of mothers man??? why ???? I will not stand for that kind of shit...

Anonymous said...

And again..still bad influence..what bad influence..i haven't screamed at her.. nor have i done anything..i just stopped visiting her bog..stop replying to her mails thats it... she first started with apology mails and she she stopped mailing.. so the case is over and done with from my side..

I respect all of their feelings man.. but when somone tell u that u cant do sumthing and when he means it for ur good...then u cant say that he is making a bad influence...

Believe me man.. there is avery bad side to me.. you call me a rebel..yes i am a rebel... yes.. i am dangerous... i told u already...not cared for from the beginning..i have perished in a arrogance self reliance.. i no longer trust anyone..not even myh close friends... I just give what others expect from me.and i dnt hold any expectations... tht wrks for me now brother... and i dnt intend to change it... no...

I respect all females..yes i do... AND THOSE WOMEN WHOM I CALL BITCHES..WELL THEY ARE BITCHES NOT WOMEN SO I DNT RESPECT THEM... and i dnt intend to hide this fact...

the female in question about whm you are talking ... man..shit.. ask anyone..even a year older than..me... i have called everyone here didi..maam.. or suthing of that sort... why do i do that.. when i said m going..i recieved 5 propasal mails in my box... that is just from the bloggville..dnt talk bout the real life ones...so i could have set a bad example right?? i have phone nomers of those females..i could have done things..but i did not.. nor did i go about boasting this fact... why ?? cause i am a bad man??>>> or am i a good man>? maybe i am just a bad influence huh?? maybe.. i speak the truth even when i lie brother... i do... always remember that... i had a very dark side..and believe me..if u haven't seen my dark side..then ur the luckiest person alive...

Anonymous said...

They stick you with those names, those labels -- ‘rebel’ or whatever; whatever they like to use. Because they need a label; they need a name. They need something to put the price tag on the back of. When all your teenage life consists of pretty girls... long nights.. ciggrettes and love bites... u feel me.. then ppl tag you with those names.... and when you run back home to cry about it..then you dnt find anyone willing to lend u a shoulder... then what do u do.. you back into that shit..where ppl praise u..wow samby does this...wow samby can stand after so many drinks..wow samby can jumop from there...wow samby cand do sucha long wheelie.... you go back to that shit..... you enjoy being popular...sumtimes you get in trouble with the law when u break ur teachers car..opr set fire to someone home.. ( have done it all bro)...and then your fathers pa comes and rids u from there with some money...and all the reprimand you can hear from ur family is that.. dnt spoil our name... thts iot !!! if after doing all that i can respect my mother....then she can too bloody well do it....or if she doesn not wha tto she is frwee not too...but then samby aint talking to her man!! and that is not sambys fault..thats her fucking fault not mine....

Lucifer said...

slaves of circumstances or master of destiny...i think we jus like to choose d easier path!!!

Anonymous said...

she had her chance dude.. she had it.. i have a 30k blackberry but just 16 contact nos on it.. i dnt come easily man.. samby is royalty ...yeah not only am i a royal rajpput ..but still is am unavailable to most of them..and still i took time out to answert hewr...and if this is what i get...i think i have bben a fool to answer back to her....

You say my writing prodice negative influence.?? have u read my first post ever.. in whuch i worte whyu i want to blog..it waws just that i wanted to share sum expweriences of mine that i dint what enyone else to go thru and feel they were alone... i mean i can tstop shit from happning to people but ateast i can tell tham how is over came the same thing and give tem an idea..thats all..so sumtimes i have to wirte sum serious stuf...but if sumone does nto like it..they are free to go and fuck themselves.... really... ill even rent them a room...

and to all those saying that u are too small and all u write is fake.. then man..never try to judge me dude..u dnt know what the fuck i been thru.. so better take ur sorry ass away from my blog... really..
It makes me angry... so what if u had a comfortable life... someppl wanna be cool and say oh look shit happend to me and all..its not COOL.. shit is never cool..dnt think if u never had shitty expe that u are uncol..try and be happy with ur happy lil life...dnt try to mirrior on to other people bad lives and say i have gone thru all this just for fun sake... its not cool..and u make a pathetic fool out of yourslef.. really.. self pity is not the way..enduring spirit is the way..... for me atleast...and for the way others take m not bothered...cause yet agin... man.. i am not a boy who worries about heaven or hell..i have good friends in both the places... all the bad boyus like me..whome u call rebels and thugs.. always remebr that we dnt fake it...we embrace with love... but fuck the hell out oof anybody that fuck with us.....

Peace out..man was i boastful tonight.. does that make me less of a man.. yes it does,,but I am MAN enuf to say all that...so i guess i am a man after all..

peace out...,.

Anonymous said...

“If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents: outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.”u even said i was crying in front of a mirror...well first of all yes io do cry but i was not crying for this instance.. man who says he cannot cry is not a man.. as i said on my what men want blog.. teel your son that men cry and make this world a better place.. so comprende ?????

and about the parents your ask me to lash out and stuff..saome say to have a showdown.. If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and shouting at them. If you really want to rebel against your parents ,outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.

Thts what i have been doing brother..ill outwit outplay and outlast them... cause i am the enduring spirit... and i am samby.... for all that its worth..

Anonymous said...

Let them call me rebel, and welcomeme in man.. I feel no concern from it.Not a fucking thing... For I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul.

Lena said...

*r we able to release ourselves from being a slave to life so easily Lena?

nobody promised it will be easy, for some of us it is even not easy to recognize we are slaves to life. But once we recognize it, it goes a little bit easier. Nothing is impossible, isnt it? :)

Anonymous said...

yeah u talk about my fan following..what do u know about it ??? u talkn about blogger..come to my town and see... yeah i am boastful tonight... come sue me....

Anonymous said...

but if u sue me then well what bout my fans...( 90 percent with rich daddies)... sue u back..?? hmm?? then what ?

Anonymous said...

***
Samby does deserve those flying kisses.. Is he not the greatest!!!! He has a lot of wisdom!!! Oh Yeah PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't take off your shirt... I dunno if I could take it! HAHA!!!
******

well cinder... you say i deserve kisses but u just gave me a peck and flew away.... yeah yeah i was shy ..my fault..but come back. to india... forget a kisses...i just need a shoulder to cry on man... please come back.. i fucking NEED you here now after this..

Preeti said...

I'm a slave to my craziness....and im not really proud of it! im goin thru some very crazy times....i dont even know if i cn call it good or bad...crazy is just the closest i cn gt...

btw...hw u doin gurl?

AVIANA said...

hey chicki,

hows u? i'm in a rush to go to rehearsals. i'll come back and give a proper comment.. :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

samby got a kissie!! how cool...he deserves it fo sure :)

aneri_masi said...

the title had my tongue knotted around itself, and the content, as always, is very relevant to our lives in this day and age :) We all need to stop and smell the roses from time to time.

Satish Bolla said...

a perfect post for the perfect guy. a very apt post for samby. i jus loved every word of it. sometimes, i too wonder whether this guy is middle-aged. such was his brilliance.

anyways, loved ur post, keshi. it was so well written with every word speaking of nothing but the truth. ya, u r right in saying that we r all slaves to something or other. even i wanted to get away from this life. and this is possible only when i leave this country n go back to india. am planning to get back there b4 2009. let's hope that everything goes on as planned. a big mwaaaaaah to u.

Keshi said...

Nirmal ur boss needs a face-lift.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Hiren its ok. We dun always hv to agree. :) n tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aha RW tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwwwwwwwwww LOOK WHO'S FINALLY HERE PPL! Sambyyyyyyyyyy HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! :):) I missed n missed ya in this post.


I chose the SLAVE topic for ur post cos Im a SLAVE to ya. LOL!

Ur right abt the ambition driving us..and its ok. As long as something GOOD comes out of it. But sometimes we just hv to LIVE too. If u know what I mean.



**no make that "genuine" want and attention from people who are not getting any gain from doing it... it means a lot to me...

see what I mean! U know the exact words to the feelings. HUGZ!



**Dnt tell me you dont want to see my umm.. lets just say a body toned by years and years of exercise at military boarding and stuff hmm>> Dont tell me u dnt wanna see that.. lol...


*keshi faints*


lol Samby dun tempt me now. Ur my lil bro u know. lets just say, lil bro with a hunky body ;-)


*HUGZ*

Im glad u like the dedication but Im even more glad that I did it for ya cos u DESERVE IT MATE. MWAH!



Keshi.

Dawn said...

WOW/....I see as I read your post many am missing too :(
Need to catch up

Cheers n Hugz dear

Keshi said...

Samby I read ALL of what u wrote to Sourish and others who thought u were negative influence to some ppl.

Well this is what I hv to say.

I LOVE U JUST THE WAY U ARE SAMBY. U r REAL...u r MAN...u r an AMAZING ENDURING SPIRIT!


Stay the same...never change for anyone else! Cos this is why I admire ya totally!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mayz thats true...the EASIER path it is! And it can be pretty boring :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

True Lena..self-realisation is the first step.

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Preeti wussup hun?

Its ok to be crazy :) cos I believe we hv to be a lil insane to know what Life really is.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lisssssa HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gunj tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

definitely Aneri! We've got to STOP and look up to the skies...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Satish MWAH!

**and this is possible only when i leave this country n go back to india

u should go to India then. Dun waste time doing something ur not enjoying.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Dawny HUGZ!

Keshi.

Commander Zaius said...

I'm a prisoner of my existence. Are you? Cos I know I'm not the only one.

EXCELLENT POST! I'm also a prisoner of my existence, in this case my kids you I love more than anything. If it wasn't for them I would be living in any number of other places with a salty breeze, warm sand, and ocean waves to watch. In the end though after all the other stuff is washed away I think it gets down to the basic idea very, very few of us want to be alone so we allow ourselves to get caught up in what makes us slaves.

Keshi said...

BB thats so true...we ALLOW ourselves for that to happen. Cos by NATURE, we r slaves. We r not made to survive alone.


*HUGZ* n ty!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

@Samby

bro... u r no negative influence for neone, so dont u worry abt tat...

u r d best and just keep up ur spirit!!!!

Wish u all d good luck :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Keshi

babe now u must be happy as he has come and replied... i thought he was busy otherwise he wud have come earlier...

and yeppie... we will get to read more of u now...

Ankur too is happy keshigirl...

*Mwaaah*
*hugz*
:D :D

Cheers!!!!

Keshi said...

ty Ankur! :)

Samby is THE BEST! I like him cos he's so honest, so real...nothing fake abt him. He tells it like it is...and with no fear of what ppl may think abt him. I wish more ppl r like him.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Bless Your Heart Samby! I am always here for you to lean on.

Don't ever think I am not.. You are not a bad person at all, you give everything that you can give to a person without wanting anything in return! Keep your head up and know I am here for you and so is Keshi, My long lost sis!!

"Blondie"

Keshi said...

heyya 'Blondie' yeah we both hv a 'Heart of glass' and the 'tide is high' for us always. ;-)

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Samby..
Bhai
I read ur response..and believe me that's not the case I was talking about..
and moreover it was not an uncalled..I m not against ur writing policies or style..I literally love ur simplicity and ur honesty..I don't think i have written anything abt that...
Even I scolded her for talking shit like that..but U don't kno what happened after...aand wat is happening after...and I m in no dire need to disclose it to prove my point....
but believe me my frnd..wen u have been a powerful gift of influential writing..remember the line..
wid every power comes the responsibilities ..

so check on while u write...

keep writing my frnd..I love to see my blog roll and fing samby updated :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

cant comment on ur post..the word sex comes in my browser url while commenting and my proxy blocks it by saying acees denied..and I don wann destroy the integrity of this post by writing anyfink of the post above..

take care....

Keshi said...

ty Bro!

**wid every power comes the responsibilities ..

yes but that doesnt mean we r responsible for other ppl's decisions that they make on their lives? As far as I can see, Samby isnt encouraging anyone to be negative..he's only talking abt HIS LIFE. I dun see why others should try to make that THEIR LIFE.


:)

Keshi.