Wednesday, May 7

I laaike It BIG!

ok I meant my handbag? jeeeeez u dirrrty people! Alritey, today I'm playing Miss.Tiggy Taggy and taking up 4 different tags, woohoo! So here I dive in:


The Handbag Tag
Doctor
Pri tagged me on this interesting Handbag tag...I'm supposed to empty my handbag infront of all of you *jaw drops in total disbelief*. WOW that's a challenge I tell ya! *wipes instant sweat off her forehead*. Do you really wanna know what this manic chick carries in her handbag? I'm sure you don't but hey I can't help it cos Pri said I'm a lady and all, and that I have to follow the rules of the tag *raises an eyebrow at Pri*. Aha Pri! So here I go, read at you rown risk. *sounds of a handbag being emptied follows*

click...clack...ding...boink...trrrr...thud...rrrtttt...crink crink..shlshshs...cranketttyankettiiyank!


*Cell phone
*iPod
*Wallet
*A hankie
*Small pack of Kleenex facial tissues
*A mini bottle of Eau Belle Azzaro perfume
*A pen
*A mini address book
*A pair of sunglasses
*A pack of Nurofen (to be taken when male monkeys give me a headache)
*A Train pass
*LatteLush lipstick
*Eyeliner pencil
*A small mirror (incase a hunk decides to show up on my path)
*A safety pin (incase the need arises to prick someone to death)
*Hair clips
*Hair bands
*Lid of the perfume bottle (just noticed it's separated from the bottle)
*Keys
*A pack of Mentos mints
*A Rosary (to bring oglers back to life when they nearly pass out)
*Censored censored censored!


It's official, I'm a serial Handbag offender! I can't help it, I need all of those items in my handbag, so yeah my poor handbag has to cop it. That's why I like it BIG. ;-) And if any thief is planning to steal my bag, well here's a tip that will come handy to ya: One of those items listed above has a secret microchip identifier (programmed by this geeky chick) attached to it, which identifies the holder of the item by one's fingerprints and if it's not Keshi's fingerprints, the item sprays Anthrax on you as soon as you touch it! *terrrain terrrain DANGER DANGER!* So you need alot of luck and prayers before trying to steal my bag ok! *fakes an innocent smile*. Thanks Pri it was good fun doing this tag! :)



The Love Tag
Now to another sweetie pie who tagged me on a cool Love-link tag.
Veenz darling tagged me on this one and I'm supposed to spread the love aha! The Love-link Tag is supposedly a Love game where you have to tag 10 people in one post (which apparently proves that you love them..yeah right Veenz LOL!) but there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post and make the list grow. So here it goes:


BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava's Lounge, Strange but True, Mariuca's Perfume Gallery,Meet Uncle J-Uncle J, Farah,aNgRiAniWoRLd,How’s Life Bout,The Three Heroes, Ceedy, Veena (the cupcake who tagged me), Keshi, (You continue here)...


So here are the people who receive my Love:


All of you. Told ya I like it BIG...big love I mean urrrrrrg!


*if I'm to list all the names of my friends here, Blogger will definitely crash*


MWAH I LOVE YA ALL! And thanks Veenz for the Love!




The Eight Tag
And now to another tag that sweet Pavi tagged me on...it's about 8 things. So here I go:

8 Things I’m Passionate About

- Music
- Expressing (writing, blogging, speaking, listening)
- Individuality
- Feelings and memories
- Laughter
- Beach
- Dancing
- Living on edge


8 Things I want to do before I die

- Live, not just exist
- Do something BIG on charity
- Realise the meaning of my life
- Reach out to someone who never felt love
- Write a Will
- Grow old to see how it feels to be frail and helpless
- Reach to a point where I don't mind leaving my car behind and dying lol!
- Slap a Baboon (an ogling loser man that is!)


8 Words (terms) I say often

- Oh My God!
- Shit
- What the fuck!
- No kidding!
- Are ya serious?
- Aha!
- Spot on!
- Mofo (short for motherfucker)


8 Songs I could listen to over and over again
(there are much more than just 8 but yeah, bloody 8!)

- Fade To Black by Metallica
- Sultans Of Swing by Dire Straits
- Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- Knocking On Heaven's Door by Eric Clapton
- November Rain by GNR
- Hotel California by Eagles
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen


8 Books I’ve read recently

I have long left my BookWorm days...all I read these days is Blogs.


8 Things that attract me to my Dear Friends

- The beauty of the heart
- A good sense of humor
- An ability to look past silly mistakes (i.o.w. just don't be a broody Biyatch/Bastard!)
- Self-respect as much respect for individuality
- Pretenders, egoists and trespassers are not allowed in my life
- An ability to look into my eyes and tell me the truth
- Unconditional friendship factor
- An ability to reconnect on the same level even after years of being apart


Told ya, I like it BIG, even in friendship department. That's why I don't have many friends...I have lost many losers - lol I'm supposed to lose losers right? I have only 2 close friends in real. And they'll be there for life, I know that for sure. Thanks Pavi for tagging me on that..made me think alot.



The Song Tag
WOW another tag..the final one, I promise. :) I love this one and cutie pie
Silvara tagged me on this one.

Rules of the tag: Various situations are given. You have to come up with a song (or a couple) that aptly describe those situations in YOUR life (eg:Situation : Song). So here I go:


Opening credits: Here comes the hot stepper by Ini Kamoze (I'm such a brag but you already know that!)

Waking up: It's a beautiful day by U2

Average day: Tequila sunrise by Eagles

First date: I could fall in love by Selena

Falling in love: Take my breath away by Berlin

Love Scene: Power of love by Jennifer Rush

Fight Scene: You know you're right by Nirvana

Breaking up: I will survive by Gloria Gaynor

Getting back together: WTF am I doing with ya again? by Keshi. Just kidding!
I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith

Secret love: Need you tonight by INXS

Life’s ok: Feel by Robbie Williams

Mental Breakdown: Lithium by Nirvana

Driving: One way ticket by Eruption

Learning a lesson: Foolish games by Jewel

Deep thought: Man who sold the world by Nirvana

Flashback: When I need you by Leo Sayer

Partying: Let's get loud by JLo

Happy Dance: Now I can dance by Tina Arena

Regretting: Everybody hurts by REM

Long night alone: In the air tonight by Genesis

Death Scene: November rain by Guns N Roses

Closing Credits: The Reason by Hoobastank (my ultimate funeral song)


What a BIG post from the Meanest Cat in old Sydney town ;-)

Anybody who wishes to take up these tags may do so. Have a good day guys, and thanks for reading!



Current Music: Ma Baker by BoneyM

105 Cranium Signets:

Dawn said...

Cool stuff gal...I loved all the 8 things that you mentioned out there and yes...you like BIg says a lot about you as a person.
Dont change...keep smiling
Hugz n cheers to dear

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

khikhikhi...so many tags.

i loved all the answers :P
especially the 8 songs..my all time favs :O


but were ya serious abt the anthrax spray..i was finking to steal ur bag..even the junkyard junkie told me that selling the content in scraps will fetch me millions :P

*hugs*

Hiren said...

this is indeeed BIG ... post of course ... best were the things that you wanaa do before you die ...

- Live, not just exist
The tough thing is to realize the difference ... and i sense that you do ... so am sure you will live and not just exist

- Do something BIG on charity
this one just accentuates the beauty of your heart (the quality that you have mentioned in 8 things that attract you to your friends). You have indeed got a beautiful heart.

- Realise the meaning of my life
this ones the toughest of the lot .. :)

- Reach out to someone who never felt love
you will find thousands such ppl ... just look around :)

- Write a Will
ha ha ha ... this one got me rofl ...

- Grow old to see how it feels to be frail and helpless
i would say if you are not frail and helpless from within and are not dependent; the physical fraility will not hurt much ...

- Reach to a point where I don't mind leaving my car behind and dying lol!
You will need to leave behind loads of other dear things than your car when you get to the point of dying :)

- Slap a Baboon
again just look around ... you will find thousands :)

Take Care,
- hiren

La vida Loca said...

niiiiice.
thanks for sharing ur thoughts on the mirror (prev post)

Solitaire said...

GEEEEEEEEEEZ!
You went all out on the tags!
I love the handbag one. Am considering doing it when I get a bit bolder.
I am curious about what is censored though..haha!


Slap a baboon! hahahahah!

cm chap said...

to be taken when male monkeys give me a headache - ROFL

Hmm. What is it with girls and big hand bags... rather u guys shd carry travel bags. Ha Ha

Lena said...

its nice to see you doing tags :)
and your handbag compares to pri's is an empty one :P

Loved the music tag :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

Very well done. Loved your handbag one the best!:D I could identify with most of the stuff in it.

You like it big huh!!:P

Nirmal said...

ha ha u carry all those stuffs in ur hand bag......
in india we call it luggage with this lot of stuffs inside it ...lolss

censored???/wats that..

Satanic Angel said...

LOL nicely done tags..how many hands yu got lady?I mean yu post almost daily and the stuff u write is not one bit commonplace..keep it goin more power to yu :)
am a sucker for big handbags n huge wrist watches n chunky earrings!

Satanic Angel said...

@nirmal ~ *censored- wat is it?
lol ure funny..it's CENSORED u buffoon :p
there keshi yu got ur 1st victim :P
#jus kiddin

Keshi said...

Dawny tnxx hun!

**...you like BIg says a lot about you as a person.

wow I didnt think abt it that way at all but u raised a good point there. A psychological analysis. MWAH!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bro u like all those songs? WOW u n i think alike then. HUGZ!


**but were ya serious abt the anthrax spray

LOL! why duncha steal my bag and find out?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Hiren!


The meaning of life we don't often find out before we die...yes. But I wonder if there's something after life that teaches us that...just curious.


**i would say if you are not frail and helpless from within and are not dependent; the physical fraility will not hurt much ...

Beautifully stated Hiren! Loved it.



**You will need to leave behind loads of other dear things than your car when you get to the point of dying

If I grow old and die, I dun think I'll hv lots to leave behind. But if I die now, I hate to even imagine leaving my mum behind!


LOL @baboons! I know there r plenty but most r not even slapworthy..meaning, I dun wanna waste my precious hands on them. LOL!


ty Hiren!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGZ LaVida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sol tnxx hun!


**I love the handbag one. Am considering doing it when I get a bit bolder.

why, does ur handbag hv 'criminal' stuff Sol? LOL! plz plz do it, I wanna see wuts in ur handbag! :(



**I am curious about what is censored though

lol TOP SECRET! ;-)


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Chap! :)

**rather u guys shd carry travel bags

they r for 'travelling'...not that we hold our handbags at home, do we? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Lena is it?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

BIG indeedz @Amy! ;-)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nirmal!

**in india we call it luggage with this lot of stuffs inside it

hahaha! o well, we women can CARRY alot of things..even BABIES. unlike men. LOL!



**censored???/wats that..

obviously it's censored LOL! btw it cud even be a dead body!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey dahlin Elusive!


**am a sucker for big handbags n huge wrist watches n chunky earrings!

Ur sooo me then! I like BIG stuff yes. Even big men LOL!


hahahaha @abt Nirmal!



Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Wow!! So many tags... :)

I loved the "8 things before I die".. particularly the first and the last one.. but for different reasons of course.. hehehe..

"Live, not just exist"
You are certainly living your life..Unlike most of us.. Hope you live long and live your life the bestest way.. :)
God bless ya! Take care!

§ωατι §ετhι said...

No Keshi....

That was supposed to be Bon Jovi..
I know it isn't newhere close.. :(
Anyhow..

Preeti said...

Super awesome way to do tags...all in one, to the point, crisp, witty and interestin! Mine are alwayz sooo long :D

And u like Sultans of Swing...??? I LOVEEE that song...and their So far away...Man, tatz like sexyyy! :)

Cinderella said...

Amazing tag girl !!!
And your bag stuff really cracked me up..hehe !!!!

The 8 things you wanna do before you die reflects how oassionate you are about life. Inspite of all the hurdles, and shit.
At times ppl just wan to survive it and get done with all the ado. BUt thats not the wany it is.

Its the the way you just described it there.

Love ya babe.

Pri said...

heyy great job girl!
and yess that handbag just made u all the more feminine ;)
very well done...
psst! i wonder what the 'censored' stuff is all about...heehee
loved ur song list! :)
got most of my favs there...

cheers!!

Nirmal said...

gal u carry babies in handbags...lolsss
ok i understand in australia kangaroos r like national animals and u all take them seriously in every aspects...lolsss...

and if u carry dead bodies then in india we call them coffins..lolss

@keshi and elusive...
sometimes we also get the unCENSORED version...so shoot...lolss

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi..well,I did wonder initially about the title of the post.LOL.
--
The handbag tag:Good Lord,you actually have all that in the handbag and manage to locate the right things when needed?And,err,what is the 'censored'part?*most curious..drop an email if not revealing here.heh heh*
---
The second tag- I've to do that too(Solitaire had tagged)..but,you know what-the names all have links to blogsites in the tag she did..and,some interesting blogs,there..the first one is a pictorial one(Bennyliew),with some bikini-ed photos,et al.(I always check such tags to see the first person who initiated it,and,to ensure he/she isn't a spammer)
---
Nice 8 things...I was shocked that you wanted to slap a baboon,then,realized you referred to the male kind.:))

Cheers and TC.

Vishesh said...

nice tags...lol...i think no one will steal your bag alone...they will put you inside it too :)

Nirmal said...

i mace a song 4 u and hope u will love them....
**There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...
Welcome to keshi's paradise,
such a lovely place such a lovely place such a lovely face..***lols..
hoped u love it....bows and leaves

maverick said...

hawwww..u did all the tags.but u didnt do the tag i had asked u to do... :(

Jeevan said...

It was entertaining throughout the post... the handbag one and the 8 are so cool.

Clyde said...

I am so glad that you carry censored, censored and censored in your handbag----you just never know when the occasion will arrive and you will need one or the other.

Funny, I can hear Berlin everytime I see your photo

Judge Arse said...

Only the biggest shall do!
I live big in every way, at least as far as my limited finances will allow.

Anonymous said...

Heyy Keshi u r having a wonderfull blog.
I liked ur blog very much and u r blogrolled.
Do visit my blog
plentyoftalks.wordpress.com

black coffee said...

lol! i liked the reason why the safetypin is in ur bag! prick the prick eh? ;)

you will find a lot of scraps of paper in my handbag! atleast urs is neat. i have loadsa rubbish and receipts stored in mine. no one is a worse handbag offender than me!!

you did 4 tags in one? really cool!! :D

hey Keshi i would like you to read my latest pst and gove ur opinion on it!

g-man said...

lol, my ma's a serial handbag offender too. she could lug a suitcase around and still not have enough space :|

i've seen the love link on a lot of blogs and none of them know wat its supposed to do :)

n fade to black? really? i luv the lyrics, i kinda like the song, but i really think the way they've gone about it has kinda mutilated the essence of the lyrics...but that's just me

wow @ all the songs on your list :)

FH said...

Great title!! ;D

MeMes, well done. Love your list of things you say often everyday! I THINK most of them but won't say them aloud! :D

Happy Mother's day to your mum, make it special this Sunday!:))

Pavi!!!! said...

From no tags to 4 tags...oooh la la!

- u know...i wonder how pl carry small bags..i just can't ..The bigger the better!
- crazzzy love tag...I'm yet to do it!
- thnx for doing the tag girle:)
- i love the things ur passionate abt.... u know after readin ur tag...i realize i too am actually passionate abt Feelings & memories
- Keshi frm ur blogs...one thing i can say for sure is.. YOU ARE LIVING n not just exisiting..so check that one off ur list :)
- OMG i love most of the songs u listed! i almost forgot EveryBody Hurt exists...I'm off to listen to it now!

Alok said...

:))) enjoyed reading them


alok

Helen said...

Wow, your handbag contents are quite practical, if I carry a purse, there's usually half a dozen things that don't belong in any woman's purse, ever.

I see you on a 'humanitarian' type of trip, ever thought about going?

Unknown said...

Fade to black totally kicks ass.

As for the handbag taggy.. have you women ever wondered how us unfortunate men manage with just a wallet??

Sigh!! I guess not.

Jay said...

That was a big post. And long too! ;-)

You didn't mention the pepper spray or the gun you should be carrying in your purse. ;-)

Miladysa said...

Really enjoyable post Keshi!

My favourite was the song tag :-D

Preeti Shenoy said...

What a great idea to combine many tags into one post!
Loved the songs you piked.(I love 'November rain' and 'wish you were here' too.
Smiled at your handbag contents :) (the censored part and the rosary part)
Cheers
Ps

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I'm very busy. We quite literally have a band on the run.

What, no computer in your handbag!! Wow!

I have so many electronic gadgets (Keep your mind out of the gutter girl.) in my handbag that when one of them rings; it takes me an hour to find it. In fact, I have so much in there that I need a truck (lorry) to haul it around for me.

I think you already know we have many of the same taste in music etc.

LOL

Bev

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

LOL... It was fun reading your tags...

Don't most girls have the same stuff in their bags?? And oh... I like it big too!! yes... I am talking about BAGS too!! :P

Loved your song tag... I can listen to those songs all the time as well!! Classics!! :)

Cute stuff on the situation song tag ;)

and Friends... ofcourse it is better to have just 2 friends for life than be surrounded by losers!! :P

Cool stuff ;)

Cheers!!

sid said...

Bus...sirf that much in the bag:-))....interesting....

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Loving tha Pics babygurl ;-)

busy-writer said...

Whoa! My god, sucha lotta stuff in your handbag. are you sure tis a "handbag" nly? :P sounds like luggage to me. :P hehe! just kiddin!
tis the first time i've seen you do tags, niice. :)
btw, i finally opened my blogroll and blogrolled you! :)

gP said...

Keshi dear...sorry...i tink im throwing too many excused. saving the weekend for you. hugs n luv.

Macadamia The Nut said...

Lol! neat ones Keshigirl.. and I like 'em big too ;)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Exam week :(( :(( So not been able to visit you as much as I want to.

aneri_masi said...

hey gal, nothing unusual in your handbag, all of it sounds like essentials to me :)

And absolutely loved your choice of songs. I could never have done that tag! I'd be so confused,lol.

aneri_masi said...

oh, and that first picture? That is one loooooooooong, and skinny leg! The thigh's just as big as the calf!!!

Keshi said...

ty Swati!

u wanna slap a Baboon too? LOL girl!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Bon Jov twas ha! U draw really well Swati wow!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Preeti! :)

I love Dire Straits. They are one of the best bands ever!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cindy MWAH!

**At times ppl just wan to survive it and get done with all the ado.

yeah I so know the type pf ppl u mean. They wanna do the TYPICAL things in life.


I know ur different tho. Thats why Im drawn to ya. HUGZ!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Pri!

U gave me the opp to do the HandBag tag. I loved doing it too. Some tags are annoying but I love all the tags I did on this post!



** i wonder what the 'censored' stuff is all about...


lol keep guessing girl. ;-)



Keshi.

Keshi said...

duh Nirmal, Mr.Soda Glasses I said women can carry babies unlike men..I didnt say women carry babies in handbags. haahahahahaha!


yes I'd even get a coffin if my handbag fails to satsisfy me some day LOL!


hooroo! ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Amit!

**what is the 'censored'part?*most curious..drop an email if not revealing here.heh heh*

haha its CENSORED for a reason. Now how can ya ask me to de-censor it? LOL! ah Men *rolling eyes*


**to ensure he/she isn't a spammer

oh ok..I didnt even think abt it.




**I was shocked that you wanted to slap a baboon,then,realized you referred to the male kind

ROFL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Vish!

**i think no one will steal your bag alone...they will put you inside it too

omg Im scared now :*(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Nirmal :)


****There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...
Welcome to keshi's paradise,
such a lovely place such a lovely place such a lovely face..***



OMG Im crying now! Seriously. That was beautiful Nirmal! Tho u plagiarised Eagles' lyrics lol, I really loved how u linked it with my blog...ty so much MWAH! :)


that song is one of my favs...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mav I dun do tags just cos Im ASKED to do em. LOL!

just kidding...I did that tag long time ago, I told ya na? :)

Check here:


http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2006/05/weirdo-in-me.html


:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jeevan!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Clyde!

**----you just never know when the occasion will arrive and you will need one or the other.

lol wut d u think censored stuff r??? :):)



**Funny, I can hear Berlin everytime I see your photo

awwwww such a sweet thing to say!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Judge!


**Only the biggest shall do!
I live big in every way, at least as far as my limited finances will allow.

totally agree! Live life KING size. It doesnt matter what u dont have.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyy Debolina WC to my world and tnxx hun!


*lits up a candle and shows u the way*

;-)


Will drop in at ur place soon!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey BC MWAH!


**prick the prick eh?

lol yes!


**recepits & rubbish

I do hv em too..inside my mini address book. Thats another tag altogether LOL!


k will drop by soon :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty G-man!

**she could lug a suitcase around and still not have enough space

awww she sounds like my mum too. LOL!


**fade to black

wut d u mean by the way they have gone abt it?


I love Metallica and Nirvana to death. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Asha MWAH!

** I THINK most of them but won't say them aloud!

I du say MOFO too loud..just mumble only. lol!


*HUGZ* u hv a great Mums' Day wknd too hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pavi!

u gave me the opp to do that 8 things tag...so yeah, MWAH! :)


**YOU ARE LIVING n not just exisiting..so check that one off ur list

I know..but there was a time I was too caught up with the TYPICAL things in life I forgot to LIVE. And something happened that snapped me out of my fogged up world. And now I LIVE every single day. I hope I never go bak to those fake days.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Alok!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Helen sweetz MWAH!


**there's usually half a dozen things that don't belong in any woman's purse, ever.

haha cutie!


**humanitarian trip

definitely! before I die, I wanna go back to Sri Lanka or Africa or India and donate money and time for the poor, hungry, sick and the dying.

Its not just a thought....it's a serious feeling that I somehow wanna act upon.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jono!

I know u hv good taste in music.


** have you women ever wondered how us unfortunate men manage with just a wallet??

who asked ya to manage with it. get a big bag then. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Jay!

**That was a big post. And long too! ;-)

hahahaha u dirrty boi ;-)



**You didn't mention the pepper spray or the gun you should be carrying in your purse

I did hv a CENSORED part. ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Milady!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty PS!

haha @rosary part!

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya Bev take it easy hun. Stop working cos Keshi asked u to. LOL!


**What, no computer in your handbag!! Wow!

haha didnt ya know I blog from my microchip?



**I have so many electronic gadgets (Keep your mind out of the gutter girl.)

hahahahaha I didnt know u were addicted to em? ooh lala!



**In fact, I have so much in there that I need a truck (lorry) to haul it around for me.

LOL! on some days I call my handbag a FUCKER and hit it. Cos I get so pissed off I cant put some more things in there :(


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Nabila :)

**... ofcourse it is better to have just 2 friends for life than be surrounded by losers

so true!

In Buddhism there's a similar quote that goes like this.

It's better to have no friends at all than hv a million pretenders.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Sid!

**Bus...sirf that much in the bag

wut u speak Hindi?? WOW!

nah I do hv some censored stuff too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Babyboy! @Boss

:):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty BW!

**sounds like luggage

hahaha it is!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

no worries Ghosty take ur time awww...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Maca play it BIG, always. :)

MWAH and all the best with ur exams!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Aneri!

** That is one loooooooooong, and skinny leg! The thigh's just as big as the calf

lol mebbe she never eats ha :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

anits said...

cool babe..all abt u..very interesting.. hey i like to collect handbags as well ;) n i like handbag which i can keep my handphone, purse, keys, lipstick n my compact powder ;)

hv a nice day gal!!!hugz

Keshi said...

yeah Anits, w.o. handbags, girls wud die. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I carry a separate bag pressed-powder, makeup etc. LOL!

Keshi.

fingers said...

That bag looks like it was made from a white-ass sheep's ass...

Keshi said...

haha Fingers yes! And the 2nd bag is made of baa baa black sheep skin? :):)

Keshi.

Priya said...

You are the new 007 keshi girl. Love your tag and all the eight things are damn cool.

Keshi said...

haha Priya tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Menchie said...

yet another reason why I like you keshi! we both like BIG things! Handbags, that is. LOL!

Keshi said...

haha soul sista high five! @Menchie.

;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw where were ya? I missed u.

keshi.

crasiezt said...

Fuck! So many tags in one go! You're a brave gal!
Didn't like the Love Tag too much, but the others were good, and done well too:-) We have some common "8 songs" babe:D

g-man said...

i like the song, but i like the lyrics way more...i just think the lyrics are much better than the song, the way they've gone about it...i luv metallica and nirvana to death too :)

Rià said...

Hey seriously well done babe!!i loved the last tag the most.....u r simply too good...wonder where do u get the apt pics to explain things!! :)

Keshi said...

haha yes Crasiezt! told ya na I LIKE IT BIG ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aha I got ya now G-man. :) yes the lyrics r AWESOME!

Kurt Cobain is GOD for me!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ria hey tnxx hun!


I just search for apt pics on the net...I google using the thoughts on my mind :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

yeah girl thanks for doing this!!

ilike all yur answers :D


ohh yur BIG Bag ::P


and lov the anthrax bit :D


thanks for doing my tag too!

Keshi said...

hey Veenz tnxx hun MWAH!

Keshi.