Sunday, May 4

Te Quiero Enviar Una Postal

Iron baby iron!
















Is my hair behaving now?
















Look in the mirror to see how long my hair is now!















Ready to perv!
















Wooshhhhh I'm in THE saree, wait I'm getting my camera ready guys!















hmmm what say ha?
















Something missing?
















Ofcourse the bindi!
















O nos she's back to her Pirate hairstyle!
















Practising some LOOKS on the mirror aha!
















Vain Biyatch get over it!
















No not until I show off a little bit more you pervette!















Do ya like my necklace?
















This one's especially for Sourish cos he wanted to see me in Saree!















From my table...before the lights were dimmed...















Ok no more pics, let's get loud people, in JLo style!










Yes I survived the party and I'm back with a massive hangover guys! Thanks so much for your wonderful tips and gift ideas! Yes girls, as you can see I wore the green and blue saree (though the Green seems like Yellow in some pics cos of the lighting). As for the gift, we got him 2 formal shirts (Maddox and Blaq). I'm sure he'll love it cos he's the kind who goes to parties all the time. I couldn't take many pics of the entire party/crowd cos I was too busy talking to people, me caught up in the party mood, watching the fantastic video presentation of the b'day boy's 21 years that his sweet sis did, the beautiful Bollywood dance his sis performed for the crowd, listening to speeches made by his cute friends, me sipping red wine, laughing, perving hopelessly, taking censored pics of us girls, looking at cute guys who were around 21yrs lol!, dancing, shaking my booty to this very song and other great dance numbers (I felt funny dancing to Lambada in the saree though), enjoying gourmet food, eyeing some hot chicks' outfits and pretty shoes, watching some teenage guys doing some great Hiphop and Funk dancing etc etc. There was a creepy guy staring at me from across the table the entire night. He couldn't take his eyes off me even when I was on the dance floor. It looked like my boobs and ass got his eye balls out - God help him please. And there was this other guy who out of nowhere came and took the seat next to me (when a friend of mine got up to speak to someone else) to have his dinner...LOL! And he was sweating a bit and another friend of our's asked him why he's sweating. And he goes 'Maybe cos I'm sitting next to a hot chick'. urrrrrg was that a pickup line? OK brother! *rolling eyes*. Lighting was done on a dim, candle-lit, cosy note so party pics didn't come out that great. So these pics that I put up were taken ESPECIALLY FOR YOU while I got ready to go to the party. I was thinking of ALL of you every minute cos you guys took part in this too and helped me with getting ready for it etc. As you can see, I'm not much of a Makeup chick...I just do my hair, don the clothes, some simple jewellery, very light lipstick and off I go. I hope I got the Indian (the party theme) look though hehe. Anyways a big THANK YOU and a massive MWAH to my sweetest friends on Earth who are with me everywhere I go! Life is meant to be big fun, so enjoy life, do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say, go where you wanna go...just do it!

PS: Find out the meaning of this post's title that's in Spanish, especially for ya! And tell me which pic you like the best.


Current Music: Lambada by Kaoma

201 Cranium Signets:

Rià said...

Gosh too many pics to choose from...but if u ask me i wud say i like the 13th one from top. :) And talkin abt the meaning of the title i suppose it means "I want to send a postcard to you." temme if thts right gurl!!hmm seems like u had a blast and got ur share of attention as well. :D dunno if it was wanted or unwanted though??

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey babe!
awesome pics!!
you were looking so totally hawt!!
cheers!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

That was great,saree looks nice on you !!lol
and//got his eye balls out // are you sure it was the eye !!
tc
cu

Hiren said...

seems taht you had fun .... and looking at your pics ... m sure u must have had many more than just one guy sweating ... :)

the one i liked the most is the full length pic ... 5th one ...

chalo ... got to rush now ... bye bye

gP said...

im dead by the 6th picture... bye bye world. im moving to australia!

gP said...

I want To You To send A Postcard .... did a bable fish translation.... :D

Satish Bolla said...

no wonder y the creepy guy was lookin at u. see, u can't blame him for that. after all, he's a human being n he's bound to get tempted when he spots a dame.
sorry that i couldn't help u out with some suggestion abt the gift but am happy that the rest of our buddies didn't give u hand like me.
btw, can i have a look at the censored pics of girls... ;)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Can someone call in the Fire Brigade???? There's a very very hot chick showing herself off ! And all the men are on fire!!! LoL ;)

Seriously.. good snaps! Loved the pirate hairsyle one.. lets see if u can tell me why I loved that one!

And well.. will send u a postcard soon!

g-man said...

cool pics. must've been some party. had a little party of our own yesterday. five of us and a whole lot of alcohol. well, not that much; some of us are still beginners :D

me turning 20 soon!!!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sisssyyy
jus two words for ya :P

Smoking hottttt....

Loved the surprise :P

u were looking great ..and so was the photo tour of ya make up :P

*hugz*

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

"I want to send a postcard to you"

do u need my address ??

khikhikhi

i liked every pic of urs

especially the two..one wihich was dedicated to some guy Sourish :P nd the below one :P

khikhikhi :P

Clyde said...

Do I really have to pick one---I like all of them that are of that spunky looking girl

Unknown said...

Te Quiero to you to! :P

I loved pics. no. 5, 7, 9. :D

Prats said...

Oooh...loved you in this saree...and oh yes!!! very Indian...and you seem to have had a lot of fun ;)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Excuse me Barbie doll, have you seen me Keshigirl anywhere?

:|

:D

Lol!

Brian in Oxford said...

oh I vote for the "pervette" one!

so who'd ya go home with!!

Jay said...

You can send me a postcard if you want! That would be cool!

I like the pic where we can see the saree best. So beautiful!

Sweetstickychewy said...

Keshi. You looked really lovely in the pics!! WOWIES!:D

I loved pic no. 4, 6 , 7 , 12, 14.;)

Rock it!

the stygian sailor said...

which one of the pics is yours??? they all look the same ;0) he he he he he
sorry! they are too good
i like em all
ps: the one with golden balloons are my fav :)

Nadine said...

You look beautiful in your Saree.

Kay Vee said...

Te quiero enviar una postal

"I want to send a postcard to you"

is that right? Lol I saw the meaning online.


Hi How are you? I've been reading ur posts since the past week... I wasn't in Mumbai before that. Went for a holiday in the Indian North East.

I like the very first sari pic where ur seen completely in the Saree... isn't it a lovely attire. sensuous yet decent! :D I cant wait to grow up (in age and physically - meaning become more fleshier from being stick thin currently) to wear sarees!

Bye
Take care! :)

MARIA said...

Beautiful!
:)
Maria

maverick said...

umm...what do i say..u look absolutely gorgeous..n i mean wow...well i cud take these pics to my mum too :D


tc..hope u having a good time...

Cinderella said...

3rd pic. Why ? Typical Keshi style !!

And the rest ? Damn hot. No no edit that.

Like Sourish said, "smokin' hot"...

*muah*

Romeo Morningwood said...

"sitting next to a hot chick" puhleeze get some lines

He should have said,
"It's a good thing that I brought my Library Card because I am checking you out"
or atleast my old favorite from High School..
"Is it Hard in here or is it just me?"

talldarkman said...

The one...do ya like my necklace....which shows explicitly.....the....errr...neck (lace).....and ..of course...all the rest (of the pics)...are great...;)

Heeyyyyy howz u keshi.....i came on ur page to hear one earlier song...and it's not to be found. how often do u update ur blog lady? :P

How do I get to listen toe hearlier songs u posted?

talldarkman

La vida Loca said...

they are all good..I like the 1 where u all urself a vain beeyatch

busy-writer said...

you look great!! totally. i LOVE your hair. tis so long and sexy. ohmigod, you have jus motivated me enough to never visit a palour again!
lol!
i like the pic with the 'what say ha' caption the best! you look lurvy there. :)
btw, shirts.. ahaan, nice one!

aneri_masi said...

That color is SO beautiful! And you look so NICE in this too! Am glad you decided on this one. My fav pic is the one next to...Do you like my necklace :)

Rex Venom said...

Damn, Lady!
You look beautiful!
I am glad you had a good time, and take pity of all us creep guys out there. WE are just brain stunned by such hotties!
Rock on!

fingers said...

Oh my goodness gracious me...who's a hot little vindaloo then...

Niiyara said...

wit woooooooo keshi you look GAWJUS!!!!! and very traditional :) all that chest was covered up i see! wonder what the dudes wedding will be like if hes had such a HA-UGE (huge) bash for his bday!

aneri_masi said...

Keshi, hun, can you humor me a lil and try some dark brown lipstick for your next pic :)

Keshi said...

hey Ria :)

*#13

ok tnxx!


**"I want to send a postcard to you."

yes...I hope u didnt Google it? LOL!


** dunno if it was wanted or unwanted though??

the Creepy dude was 'unwanted'. Just didnt mention the 'wanted' attention I got cos there were too many LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Gunj!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey CU!

**and//got his eye balls out // are you sure it was the eye !!

LOL Omg yukkk! haha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

**m sure u must have had many more than just one guy sweating

hmmm u can can say that but nah I didnt score ;-)


**full-length pic

oh ok tnxx Hiren :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghosty!

**im dead by the 6th picture... bye bye world. im moving to australia

hahahaha! but how can u move to Aus if ur dead? So dun die ok. :)


yes that translation is CORRECT woohoo! I WANT TO SEND YOU A POSTCARD.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Satish! :)

**btw, can i have a look at the censored pics of girls

no no no! LOL!

Keshi.

irshad said...

Hi keshi,

I like the 13th pic from the top. It would have been great if you had posted some pics taken at the party.

What else did happen with the guy who sat next to you at the party? Looks like you've found someone to hng out with.

Rgds, irshad

Keshi said...

hey Vrij!

**Can someone call in the Fire Brigade???? There's a very very hot chick showing herself off ! And all the men are on fire!!!

LMAO!

So wut wud happen to teh Firemen when then arrive and I drool on them? LOL!



**Pirate hair

why d u like that one? hmmmm cos of the stare Im giving? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyya G-man!

**five of us and a whole lot of alcohol

all's well then.

LOL!

just 20 ha? then u should celebrate ur 21st with all of us here too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awww Sourish my dearest bro..tnxx n HUGZ!

**Smoking hottttt....

So should be ring the Fire Brigade then? Cos I wanna perv on some Firemen. lol!


**"I want to send a postcard to you"

Aap ko shudh Spanish aati hai? lol bad Hindi I know.


**do u need my address ??

nahi..mai aap ko address jaante hai...its ur blog 'address'. ;-)


I was thinking of ya when I took these pics :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Clyde :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Como estas Alok? ;-)

U like those pics? aww ty!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Prats yes I had tonz of fun dancing and in the saree too, to Spanish and English music :) tnx hun MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Maca :)

**Excuse me Barbie doll, have you seen me Keshigirl anywhere?

Barbie says:

"She's with the Californian Barbie named Maca"

;-)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

So Brian u like the Pervetter one..tnxx :)


**so who'd ya go home with!!

with a hangover. lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Jay!

Te Amo Jay MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Amy I like the pics u chose too..we think alike ha :) tnxx hun MWAH!


Como paso tu fin de semana?


a bit of homework for ya there Amy hehehe..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Como estats Stygian?

**the one with golden balloons are my fav

so u prefer the Balloons to Keshi? LOL great, tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nadine hola señora hermosa!

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

me dunnoe what that means at all??

when you said cosmo..

All i can think of is the drink

Cosmopolitan. -grinz-

Keshi said...

Gracias Trinnie! :)


**... isn't it a lovely attire. sensuous yet decent!

It is the BEST attire in the world for any woman! Atleast thats what I think :)



**I cant wait to grow up (in age and physically - meaning become more fleshier from being stick thin currently) to wear sarees

aww u look SEXY already. Dun wait to grow up, do it now..wear it and look and feel sexy hun.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hola Maria!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mav! :)

**well i cud take these pics to my mum too

LOL r u serious??

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Cindy MWAH!

**3rd pic. Why ? Typical Keshi style !!

3rd Saree pic or 3rd from Top?

either way tnxx hun!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Como estas Donn?

**"It's a good thing that I brought my Library Card because I am checking you out"

hahahaha neato!



** "Is it Hard in here or is it just me?"

OMG LMAO!


If he said that to me, Im not sure wut I'd hv done to him. hahaha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty TDM!

**...do ya like my necklace....which shows explicitly.....the....errr...neck (lace).....

lol wut?


which earlier song btw?

u can copy-paste the title of the song in YouTube and search for the video. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty LaVida, hey that my fav too!


Keshi.

Mavron said...

luvly pics..i so want to do something like dis...wait till i hit the next party...n d saree is awesome...n u double awesome....luvly hair....even my hair is unruly...i still havent tried to iron it tho...mite save a lot of fuss....

P.S HOTTT!!

Keshi said...

hey BW tnxx hun!

**ohmigod, you have jus motivated me enough to never visit a palour again!

LOL now Im gonna start a new hairstyle..FOREST style. :):)

How long is ur hair now babez?



Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Aneri MWAH!

The Red one wud hv been great too..just that I wear Red all the time. :)

I hope u had a good wknd too?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Rex I do u'stand Men's wiring. LOL tnxx mate!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Fingers!


**who's a hot little vindaloo then...

and if u sat next to me, we'd be like hot vindaloo and meat-pie? ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Niyara!

**all that chest was covered up i see!

LOL yes..I managed to stuff em to death. haha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Aneri hey!

**try some dark brown lipstick for your next pic

I should. I hv choco lipstick. But I put on this Latte shade and it looks naked in the pics..but closeup its shiny..but very light.

tnx for the tip hun! next time :)


Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Oops Sorry. You said como there.

I added the S thinking you said Cosmo.

My bad..:P

Keshi said...

ty Irshad!

#13

alot of giys liked that pic. I wonder why. :)


**It would have been great if you had posted some pics taken at the party.


I cud if my friends let me..some ppl in those pics dun want their faces to be on the net. privacy reasons u see.


tnxx Irshad!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hahaha Amy ur cute!

That meant:

How was ur weeknd girl?

:)

HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mavron!

**....even my hair is unruly...i still havent tried to iron it tho...mite save a lot of fuss....


I like natural hair. I just iron it on top (not too much) just so that it behaves when Im out n abt. Only sometimes tho.

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I got ya Amy :) tnxx hun!

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

if you write some tamil/hindi/telgu/kannada/sanskrit words i can understand. Spanish is too much beyond my sub-zero IQ.

*so u prefer the Balloons to Keshi? LOL great, tnxx!*
Balloons are just preference. keshi is priority :)
**( wraps keshi in a tight bear hug and doesn't let go till Keshi screams "ENOUGH" )**

Keshi said...

hey Stygian :) Como Estas means 'How r ya' in Spanish.

trust me I dunno much Spanish myself, I just google em. LOL!



k let me try some Hindi on ya.

aap kaise hai Stygian? Mere ko shudh Hindi nahi aati hain, lekin mai bahut chatterbox hain.


lol dun laff now. I learnt basic Hindi from a book long time ago.


aww I almost felt ur HUG across the miled. HUGZ right back!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**across the MILES

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

he he he
not bad at all.
guess what? i never learnt Hindi too.
i studied Sanskrit in school. WhATEver Hindi i know is due to bollywood overdose! :)

Keshi said...

here's som Sanskrit for ya then. Not the dialect u know tho. LOL!


dhan oya weda karanawadha?


Thats Sinhalese btw :)



Same qn in Tamil for ya:

Neer ippo welai seyyiridha?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

This granma loves Languages :)

btw d u rem how we first met thru Tys' blog? LOL we had a major argument n all. hahaha!

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

yeah.
lets kindly stick English.
my brain doesn support sinhalese software and Tamil is difficult to type in English script :)

Keshi said...

*Keshi's brain waits a while til it remembers it's English*


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

indeed. you love languages??? i love arguements :)

Keshi said...

I dunno why but every guy I hv a major argument with in Blogville later becomes my best buddy. :) Pity it doesnt work with girls tho. hmmm cat fights.


Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

hmmmm
maybe you fight, then you go out out of your way to make up for it.
maybe you just want attention :)
leave the women for me

Keshi said...

funny how u always think the wrong thing abt me Stygian hehe. I dun need attention, I hv PLENTY. :)

Keshi.

the stygian sailor said...

i think... therefore i am; but sometimes i think too much :)
i dint know attention requirement come in limited editions.
its a plan to think wrong about you.
so i can seek your attention

Keshi said...

lol Stygian!

Keshi.

aMus said...

u look real sweet...a sari's very elegant wear, tho i wonder how my mom wears it all the time

u had a great time?

fav pic? all..u look good in all of them...:)

Ankur said...

keshigirl... u look aweeeeesomeeeee :D :D

wat abt a Date, eh ;) :D :D
hehehe

u look amazingly beautiful and tat Saree of urs looks beautiful too!!! is this the way u get ready for every party, i wonder how many do u kill then :P

and i read the previous story too, i dont remember when i celebrated my last bday, ya if i m at home then my dad wants us to celebrate :D :D

but wat say, u single me single.... ;) ;) :P :P

hehe (kidding)

btw... we are looking forward for more pics, when r u gonna post!!!

and u were out kya??? cool :D :D

eheheh... looks like u have enjoyed a lot!!

Keep Smiling!!!
Cheers!!!

P.S. Keshigirl, i cant ever stop readin or commenting here, i love wat ya write... :)
so, dont be a cry baby, be a huni... :D :D

hehehe....
*Hugz*

Nirmal said...

happy 2know tat u njoyed ur party..
party is great with gals around..and 4 u boys.....

u look great...

desperado said...

my pick the 5th one...shows u in a full pose..and u were looking so beautiful in the saree
lovely pics...tc

Ankur said...

and btw... tat bindi of urs look awesome too :)

u r looking like a real gal ;)

Cheers!!!

irshad said...

Hi Keshi,

Lambada is one of my all time fav songs. Have you ever heard of Our Lips are sealed by Duff Sisters. (I bet you would have). Song is not that great but I like the song because of Hilary (not bcoz of Hailey, although we were born days apart)

cm chap said...

Aren't u insane whn u ask which pic is good? offcourse all of them r damn good. Ha Ha

BTW, I was feeling sloppy frm the morng (Chk my post for proof) but not anymnore. Absolutely Energized.

irshad said...

Hi Keshi,

Why don't you wear something like Pink - the girly color. The dress worn by Reese Witherspoon would do. I would like to see you in pink.

Rdgs, Irshad

Keshi said...

aww ty Suma HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Ankur!

Was just wondering where u disappeared to..but I saw u in other blogs :(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Nirmal! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww tnxx Dhruv!

Now WHERE IS ANUJ?

Keshi.

Ankur said...

i like

**Ofcourse the bindi!

pic a lot :)

Cheers!!!

Keshi said...

hey Irshad!

I think Im a tad too old for Duff sisters..lol! They r too 'girly' for me...

but Im sure guys love em alot :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chap lol tnxx!

I just read ur post and identified ur illness.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Irshad I wear Pink all the time!

*rollings eyes*

lol!

I wore a hot pink saree to a wedding and put up pics in this blog..dig the archives if u hv the energy :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ankur..

**u r looking like a real gal

so Im a fake girl when I dun wear the saree? LOL funny logic ha!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

**so Im a fake girl when I dun wear the saree? LOL funny logic ha!

idiot.. i meant u r looking so girly :D

u urself say na otherwise... u rnt a girlygal ;) ;)
hehehe

cheers!!!

Keshi said...

**idiot.. i meant u r looking so girly :D
u urself say na otherwise... u rnt a girlygal


haha I agree Ankur! Im not a GIRLY girl. :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Tht is why i still come online from here with this crappy connection..to see ur pics... all of them i love... and cant choose... so i kissi all of em... :-)

Keshi said...

aww Samby MWAH! :)

hows ur new home?

Keshi.

Pri said...

heyy babes..u lookin beautiful! :)
and perfectly indian!!
(thats a compliment too btw)

i liked the 'introducing bindi' pic best :D
and the saree is lovely!!
great to know u had a fun time at the party!

cheers!!

Keshi said...

Pri tnxx hun!

But Im sure if u dressed up in saree, u'd look a zillion bucks!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

irshad said...

Hi Keshi,

I had time to waste so I went through the whole archive to check for the pink saree pics. The pics were in taken in Nov '06, right? (guys, u might like those pics). There are a lot of pics of you attending weddings and when are you going to get married?

Rgds, Irshad

Keshi said...

tnxx Irshad :)

**There are a lot of pics of you attending weddings and when are you going to get married?

good qn Irshad, but before getting married or plannign a wedding, I need my 'overdosed and prolly in a coma' groom to come find me right? LOL!

Keshi.

irshad said...

Hi,

Do u guys celebrate avurudhu? If so, post some pics. What is ur profession that provides you ample time blog and sreply to comments?

Rgds, Irshad

Keshi said...

Im an IT consultant Irshad :)

yes we celebrate Avurudu hehe.

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...i dont see why i shouldnt show them :D

wasup...wat u up2??its too bloody hot these days...n i am mostly on field visits :(

S m i t h a said...

awesome as usual! nothing beats monday morning blues better than some pics from keshi.
and thx for ur comments on my blog too.

Anonymous said...

how do u blog like this..

Preeti said...

Oh u look super hot keshi gurl...totally totally babe mterial...glad u hd a gr8 time...i went on a mini vacation of sorts n just got bak...part re-energised, part-brooding abt gettin bak...will post pics on thgat soon too...


loveee!!

crasiezt said...

You've got super long and super sexy hair babe! I think I like the 4th pic...cant' really tell what you're wearing, but your hair looks gorgeous!!
As for creeps at the party..sigh!

Satanic Angel said...

hii babes!U sure look super HOT in the pics! glad u dint chop ur hair off..
as for the jerks@ya party..be it australia or india..yu got 'em everywhere ;)

AVIANA said...

Chicki!

Ur so hot!!!! i love u so much! hilarious!

i won't reveal the meaning of title but i'm proud of ya....

so did you end up punching that guy from across the table who kept staring at ya?

why do men do that? i don't get it...

u write too many posts....i can't keep up!

:)

Anonymous said...

H Keshi,
You are lookng great dear...

Cazzie!!! said...

That Saree is so lovely, and so are you, Keshi, you rock :)

A said...

glad to know u had fun...

and u are looking stunning in Saree :)

Jeevan said...

wow... I loved the 12th pic more, just like an Indian girl-next door look. You are very beautiful in these pictures and simple as well so... sweet in that sari dear;)

Helen said...

I think 11 or 12 are the Hawtest, and does your headline mean something like "I'd love to get a letter/card/mailing"??? let me know what it is!

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...all the pics are nice..u ask me my fav?It'd be 6,5,4 in that order.:)...Hmm,what say,haan?

LOL at the creepy guy...hope he didn't harass you any further than commenting about the hot chick next to him?:)Cheers and TC.

Unknown said...

*bats eyelids*
Usted está cute, Keshi!

*blushes*

:D

Shionge said...

Yo Sweetie Keshi...this is such a SEXY post, you looked HOT!!! The music is HOT and the intensity of your eyes - WHOA!! They are HOT!!!!

:D

busy-writer said...

Hmm, the pic of me..which is now like my banner, was taken bout a month and 10 days ago! and since my hair grows fassst, tis like a good 2.5 inches longer now atleast!

:)

Alok said...

Keshi U look so HOT ..... gorgeous ...


Alok

Alok said...

and I forgot to mention .. u played one of my fav songs ...


Cheers

Alok

sid said...

Was thats intentionally hilarious or may be it was you:-))
** He couldn't take his eyes off me even when I was on the dance floor. It looked like my boobs and ass got his eye balls out - God help him please**...died lafing on this one...after all that staring dint you give the guy a scare for his money:-p...seems you enjoyed the party which is gr8 news for a weekend!!

The Grunt said...

My favorite is the necklace photo.

I am thinking that the post title is referencing the want to send a message. My Espanol consists of me understanding when I am being called something bad.

Hiren said...

keshi ... chk out my latest post ... have kind of plagiarized your idea :)

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Very Pretty, But you know this ;-)

Sameera Ansari said...

I loved the saree girl,lovely color combo :)

You looking cool in all the pics.Glad you had a great time!

aneri_masi said...

Hi Keshi, I got a brand new blog!
http://thisiamgratefulfor.blogspot.com/

Coco said...

WOW, Keshi!!
You look BEAUTIFUL!! : )
And yes, I like your choice of outfit...but you must also post the red w/silver threading, ok. (for me!)

So where do you get your Spanish vocabulary from?
translation:
I want to send you a post card.

Hugs & Blessings

Vest said...

No comprende Espana, but do comprende hot chick in sari.
"Cor Blimey, luvvaduck wota cracker"
Nice pics too.x.

Solitaire said...

I want you to send a postcard??????????

Jhakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! (Now you figure this one out)!

Keshi said...

Mav get a job in Shimla? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Smitha! ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Chriz!

**how do u blog like this..

wut d u mean how do I blog like THIS? I dun blog in saree. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty sweetie Preeti MWAH!

Wut vacation w.o. me? :*(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Crasiezt!

#4 is nice cos we can see the back of my hair. Most of the time I cant show u all the back of my hair cos I take my own pics LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Elusive!

but I do wanna chop it before it grows to be the Amazon. lol!

I had very lone hair when I was abt 17...longer than this.


**..be it australia or india..yu got 'em everywhere

hahaha so true!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Lisa tnxx babez!

Como estas Bonita?


**why do men do that? i don't get it...

some men r driven by boobs n ass. LOL! Thats why.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mona HUGZ n ty!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

u rock too Caz! MWAH my Aussie hottie. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anjuli :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan tnxx!

**#12...just like an Indian girl-next door look

awww thats a sweet thing to say Jeevan. Im so happy u called me that :) yes Im simple..I dun wear too much makeup.


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

heyyya Helen HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ n WB! I went to ur new site but no updates...so ur bak at the old blog? GREAT! I missed u soooo much.


I like #11 too. :) tnxx hun!


*Te quiero enviar una postal

I want to send you a postcard.


U were close hun.


*MWAH* so glad to see u bak!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx AmitL! :)

I like #6 too..natural ha.


Nah he didnt do anything more than staring at me all the time, but wut can be worse that that? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**Usted está cute, Keshi!

lol very sweet Alok!


Habla usted espanol? :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shionge babez!

** The music is HOT and the intensity of your eyes -

yes my eyes r hungry for some good fun and booty-gyrating dancing :):)


*MWAH*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

BW u hv lovely hair, I can see that from ur pic. HUGZ!

So ur gonna grow it more?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alok can ya tell me something I didnt know?

LOL ok Im just muckin ard with ya..I wanted to sound like Kareena Kapoor. Bitchy and self-obsessed LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alok come do the Lambada with me
;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Sid tnxx!


**...after all that staring dint you give the guy a scare for his money

nah cos he looked so pathetic I didnt wanna make it any worse for him. LOL!


Keshi.

anits said...

hi keshi darling...u look soooooooooo sweet n gorgeous...hv a great week ahead yah?

Keshi said...

ty Grunty! Alot of blokes liked that pic, I wonder why tho. :)


The title reads 'I want to send you a postcard'

:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hiren hey!

Está bien :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Boss hey tnxx! Nah I didnt know that. ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Sameera MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Hey Aneri tnxx hun! I'll be there soon. HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Coco my Spanish hottie ty sweetz!


**but you must also post the red w/silver threading,

I will..for the next occasion :) And especially for YOU!



**So where do you get your Spanish vocabulary from?


Esterella y yo hablamos espanol.
;-)


*MWAH*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**No comprende Espana, but do comprende hot chick in sari.


LMAO Vesty good one! U dun u'stand Spanish but u u'stand hot chicks in saree? HAHAHAHA!


Pues pienso que eres guapo!


;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww finally Miss.Busy Beautiful Sol is here, amen! :)

The title meant 'I wanna send you a postcard'

u were close hun.



**Jhakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! (Now you figure this one out)!


hey Chikni, it means Superb? ;-)



*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

And in Mumbai slang :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Anits u too hun!

Keshi.

Priya said...

Awesome pictures Keshi. Got your msg' and I think it works fine now.

Solitaire said...

oy hoy soni kudi...btw i love your hair!

Keshi said...

ty Priya!

Im glad u fixed it too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sol u r the Soni kudi, not me :) Cos u r so beautiful! Pretty lady from Mumbai aha.


meri kesh itna sundar hai? lol bad Hindi, maaf karti hai.


Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

You look lovely!

Keshi said...

ty Carolinagal!

:)

Keshi.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

just updated Spencer's website. Check it out if you get a chance:)
(email me if you can't find his website)

Keshi said...

awww CG tnxx hun! Will check it soon.

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...only if they were giving me a posting up north....but im still here in down south...

AmitL said...

What can be worse than that? Not staring,of course.hehe.:)Just kidding-if he's as creepy as you described,then,it must've been scary.

Keshi said...

Mav just enjoy where it may be :)

After all u did ur studies to work na? U asked for it, so u got it. LOL!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Amit :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Hey you look cool in a saree...

Evan said...

VERY nice....You looks stunning in a sari and the colour really suits you. Look at how long ur hair has grown!

Pavi!!!! said...

Oh Boy! Someon;es been lookin smokin Hot n beautiful ! u look gr8 Keshi....n i splly like the snap with the fone...coz i get to see more than ur face. i love the saree...V. subtle n prettttttty!

n woooooow! i didn't think u'd have SUCH long hair!

Keshi said...

tnxx Kulz ;-)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Evan :) and hey WC!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Pavi MWAH! :)

now u see what I meant by 'forest' when I mentioned abt my hair. LOL!

Keshi.

Sig said...

LOL - i actually commented using Evs' ID - but i wanted to say that you look HAWT in a saree - the colour really suits you :)

So pretty :D

Dawn said...

WoW!!!!! hatsoff to you dear....I just admire the part where you take pics step by step :) without missing a thing ;)
You in saree wow!wow! and let me tell you this color is awesome.....just awesome!
I enjoyed thru out your post and am sure bday boy must be on the 9th cloud ;)
Great
hugz dear
Cheers

Keshi said...

omg Silvara was that u! LOL HUGZ n ty! And I was saying 'WC Evan' and all hahahaha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Dawny tnxx hun!

yes the bday boy LOVED getting a kiss from me. I cud sense it LOL!

Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

oo lala!! there is a wedding of a cousin of mine this weekend and got hold up coz of that. sorry hun!i know i'm super late here but can't afford to skip on this one!

gal, ur hair has grown soooooooo longggggggg!!!! loving it!

and sleeveless blouse for the saree..hmm.. sexy! i just asked my tailor to get me an off-shoulder blouse, see if she can pull it through! :P

nice pics as always dear!

muuaxxx!

ammu.

Judge Arse said...

Great necklace and outfit! Light makeup is best--one doesn't want to end up looking like Mimi Bobeck! ;-)

Keshi said...

hey Ammu tnxx hun!

**just asked my tailor to get me an off-shoulder blouse

wow I'd love to see in that. U gave me a superb idea for my next saree top :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Judge MWAH!

** Light makeup is best--one doesn't want to end up looking like Mimi Bobeck

LOL true! I love light makeup.


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

:))

i lov this Saree... and u in it...

OMG... look at the LENGTH of YOUR hair :D

I just wish... i cud have half the length.. :D

lets talk abt hw u handle yur beautiful hair :D .... girl talk ;)


4th one is awesome... and the pic in which u first put the bindi... u look BEAUTIFUL!

and what perverts land up in the party ewww! :0)

Anonymous said...

hey good choice of gift :)

Anonymous said...

I want to send a postcard to you

thats the meaning of the TITLE!